Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 21301-21350 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
*hurries after him* -Bloodpaw

It's okay. *licks his head* Don't worry about it. -Scorchgaze

It's fun. *grins* -Hushpool

*gasps slightly at the smack* Mmm. At this rate you won't hear a single complaint. *pads on* -Featherwing

I know, my love. -Treetail

But she's worth it. I suppose that's the beauty of having a mate. -Wrenflight

He just scared them. -Frecklenose
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
•looks back at her• just make sure not to tell the parents about this. •teases•
Foxpaw

I know it’s just it’s strange you know..
Tigerfang

Yes yes I know it’s fun for you but still.
Crowtail

•smirks• if I hear you complaining I’ll just toss you around or smack that muzzle shut.
Skyheart

•stands up stretching wincing slightly• Fuck..
Flintstripe

There are many beauty’s to having a mate.
Strongbreeze

Oh okay...•sighs• I worry about that tom and them..
Sunheart
Yea I think my dad would be pretty upset. -Bloodpaw

I know. *licks his ear* -Scorchgaze

Hey I've been doing better at not teasing so harshly. -Hushpool

So long as you keep your end of the deal and think about what I said you won't hear a single complaint from me. *moves faster toward the faint voices ahead**stops when they reach the rest of the group* Coming to look for us? *nuzzles his mate's chin* -Featherwing

Are you okay? We can relax a bit if you need. -Treetail

So I've assumed. -Wrenflight

I told them to ignore him and to keep their distance. -Frecklenose
I think your dad would kill me. *laughs*
Foxpaw

*continues padding behind them* So what is our relationship?
Tigerfang

*rolls his eyes and purrs seeing his mate and looks him over notcing the scratches* Uh what happened to you?
Crowtail

*pads up behind him with a grin and moves to his mate* Love.
skyheart

*pushes the vole to him* Well im pretty much full you can have the rest.
Strongbreeeze

Thats a good plan. *settles down besides her and nuzzles her* Man im tired.
Sunheart
And me. So best if we don't say anything to him about it. -Bloodpaw

Well...what would you like it to be? We can stop the physical contact and just go back to being friends, which I'll understand if you want, but sounds like it kind of sucks. We can keep the way we are as friends with some benefits. Or...we could try for something more. It's up to you. You obviously don't have to make a decision right now. -Scorchgaze

Someone lost control a little. I'm okay though. *pressing against him* -Featherwing

*licks his cheek* Did you have fun? -Hushpool

*nods and takes it* -Wrenflight

Get some rest, hun. -Frecklenose
*purrs and nudges her* He would never hurt his precious daughter.
Foxpaw

*thinks and shrugs* Ill tell you what...i will think about it okay?
Tigerfang

*looks over at Skyheart with a look and sighs* Did you two really go at it?
Crowtail

Mhmm yea i did and Fluffy even wants to go again sometime. *purrs*
Skyheart

*lays on his side* Ah i lvoe the sun!
Strongbreeze

*nods and nuzzles her laying his head on her shoulders*
Sunheart
Okay true. *laughs slightly* But I'd be in deep trouble. -Bloodpaw

*nods* Take all the time you need. -Scorchgaze

It's not like I had much of a choice. The deal was that I'm their "play thing" until the kits get here. -Featherwing

Well well well, look at you charming the toms. -Hushpool

It's a great day for sure. -Wrenflight
*sees where they snuck out and leads the way in*
Foxpaw

*nods* will do and shall we head back to camp now since we have everyone?
Tigerfang

*sighs* I see...and i understand...But still can you atleast try not to do it so much?
Crowtail

*purrs* Hey he said i can get rough with him now i ever slapped the shit out of his ass before we met up with you guys.
Skyheart

*sits back down wiggling his rear to see if it was still in pain* I think its better.
Flintstripe

*hurries sneakily to the apprentice den* -Bloodpaw

Unless you wanted to stay out and hunt or something. Otherwise we can go back. -Scorchgaze

*nods* I'll do my best. I'm sorry. *nuzzles his cheek* -Featherwing

Well it looks like you'll have to step your game up, love. -Hushpool

*purrs in amusement* Okay then. Lead the way. -Treetail
*follows after her*
Foxpaw

*looks up at them curuously* Where did you two go?
Tanglepaw

*shakes his head* Im fine with going back to camp honestly
Tigerfang

*nods and pads besides him and twines their tails together*
Crowtail

*purrs and licks her muizzle* Don't worry i can handle it easy. *nudges her* Come on lets go back
Skyehart

*laughs and starts to head back to camp*
Flintstripe
Just out for a bit. We didn't get caught this time. -Bloodpaw

Let's head back then. *nudges his shoulder lightly and starts heading to camp* -Scorchgaze

*purrs* So, would you like to think of some names? -Featherwing

*walks with him* Got anything in mind to do? -Hushpool

*follows after him* -Treetail
*looks them over* mhmm well okay least you two are safe.
Tanglepaw

*pads besides him smiling slightly*
Tigerfang

We can do that when we get back to camp. *purrs*
Crowtail

*shrugs* I think i need to get some ideas. *purrs*
Skyheart

*looks at him* Come and pads besides me!
Flitnstripe
*flops over in her nest, the kiss rolling around in her mind* -Bloodpaw

*twines tails with him again* -Scorchgaze

*licks his cheek happily* -Featherwing

Well if you need any help I'm always of assistance. -Hushpool

*brushes their fur as he walks along side him* Sorry, I was just enjoying the view. *purrs* -Treetail
*watches* You look like you are thinking hard. *laughs*
Tanglepaw

*curls up on the other side of her in his nest*
Foxpaw

*lets him be and purrs lightly*
Tigerfang

*pads with him and glances over his shoulder towards Scorchgaze and Tigerfang* So those two are close now.
Crowtail

*grins* Don't worry love i will i know how your head works. *purrs*
Skyheart

*chuckles* Oh you charmer.
Flintstripe
*laughs slightly* You know me, mind always going a million miles a minute. -Bloodpaw

What would you like to do when we get back to camp?-Scorchgaze

I wonder what will happen. -Featherwing

Brilliantly, right? -Hushpool

All for you. -Treetail
Wanna tell your besite about them?
Tanglepaw

Relax honestly. *laughs* You know sun out.
Tigerfang

*Shrugs* maybe they will become mates. *laughs*
Crowtail

*tugs on her ears* Yea brilliant you are.
Skyheart

*give shim a big push with his hips* So silly.
Flintstripe
Nah that's okay. Just some stuff I wanna mull around in my head for a bit. -Bloodpaw

Want to lay on the rocks by the waterfall then? -Scorchgaze

Who knows honestly. -Featherwing

*purrs deeply* So, what all did you two do? -Hushpool

Mm don't go throwing those hips around at me or I won't be able to resist. -Treetail
*nods* Okay. *stretches and looks at her * Just know my ears always open! *says curling up again*
Tanglepaw

*nods* That sounds like a good idea.
Tigerfang

*purrs padding into camp and stretches* Ah home sweet home!
Crowtail

*grins* Well i pinned him down took his ass over and over again and scratched him up a bit before he gave me head and i took him again.
Skyheart

*wiggles it infront of him teasingly* I dont know if you can keep going. *laughs*
Flintstripe
Thanks Tanglepaw. -Bloodpaw

*nudges him toward the rocks* Come on. Pick your spot. -Scorchgaze

Want to go cuddle in our nest? -Featherwing

You scratched him up? Sounds pretty hot. -Hushpool

Tempting me now? -Treetail
*nods* Anything for you Bloodpaw. *yawns *
Tanglepaw

*nods and lays down purring* Ah the sun!
Tigerfang

*nods* Yea thats sounds great since you had quite the time now didn't you?
Crowtail

*nods* Fucked up his back. *purrs*
Skyheart

*grins* Im not tempting im daring you.
Flitnstripe
*lays down on a rock next to his**purrs as he watches him relax* -Scorchgaze

*nudges him lightly* Oh I could say the same to you about what you did with Scorchgaze and Tigerfang last week. -Featherwing

Naughty tom. *licks his cheek* and you had him give you oral again? -Hushpool

*shoves his torso down and lifts his rear* This time I'm in control. *gropes him while licking his tail hole* -Treetail
*purrs and lets his muscles relax and looks at him* What?
Tigerfang

oh whatever you joined me you know.
Crowtail

*nods* Ofcourse i made him give me oral his muzzle is a treasure!
Skyheart

*yelps in surprise and moans* F-fuck that feels so good!
Flintstripe
Nothing. Just glad you're enjoying yourself. -Scorchgaze

Only once! It was fun getting to do that with you though. -Featherwing

And what about your muzzle? Do anything with that? *teases, barely holding back a laugh* -Hushpool

*squeezes his cheeks firmly as he continues to lick him* -Treetail
Oh okay. *stretches out showing off his body to him* You should be enjoying yourself to you know.
Tigerfang

*nods* Yea it was rather fun until we were rudely interrupted.
Crowtail

*makes a wrinkled face* Ofcourse not why would i do anything like that! Well besides the normal like kissing.
Skyheart

*burries his head into his own paws moaning* D-damn it!
Flintstripe
Oh I am. *eyes him* Trust me. -Scorchgaze

I'd say it was more like I was the one interrupted from my time to relax. *shrugs* I won't complain about it. It made my body feel pretty overwhelmed having two huge toms one after the other. Probably how you felt with Tigerfang and Scorchgaze. -Featherwing

Not even licking his body? -Hushpool

*shoves his tongue into him, licking around his walls* -Treetail
*looks at him and notices* Uh huh i see that. *flexes a bit making the veins pulse out of his muscles*
Tigerfang

*smirks* Probably Tigerfang was as into it though. *chuckles*
Crowtail

*shakes his head* Should i lick his body cause ill do that just not anything to close to below.
Skyheart

*holds in a yowl into his paws and purrs* Oh my starclan you are so good!
Flintstripe
*watches him intently* -Scorchgaze

Makes sense. He's exactly the same as the rest of us. How was he though? -Featherwing

Oh come on, love. Live life on the edge. *snickers* I'm just teasing you. Do as you please with him. Though I do think it'd be in the king's best interest to spoil his prince every now and then so that he doesn't rebel. -Hushpool

*spanks his rear slightly before sitting back up* Ready for the real thing? -Treetail
*flexes one more time before sitting up infront of him* Whatcha lookng at?
Tigerfang

*nods and purrs* He wasnt bad he is very big as well you know. *chuckles her was a good warm upfor Scorchgaze.
Crowtail

*rolls his eyes and corrects her* He is the princess. *grins* Not the prince and trust me i keep him in line easily if her rebals there is always hell to pay.
Skyheart

*yelps as he spanks him and nods* Y-yes! *says submissively*
Flitnstripe
The handsome tom showing off in front of me. It's a little hard not to look. -Scorchgaze

How big is Tigerfang? -Featherwing

I'm telling you to try a new tactic sometimes. Lead with sexual pleasure instead of just physical pain. I'm telling you, I've seen how that tom works. When he gets affection he returns it tenfold. But this is your treat, he's your play thing, so I'll let you decide how to treat him. -Hushpool

*mounts him and grips his scruff in his jaws**plunges his member deep into his rear with a groan* -Treetail
*grins* What else do you want from this handsome tom?
Tigerfang

*grins* Bigger then me by a small bit. *chuckles* Why so curious?
Crowtail

*huffs* Maybe i enjoy roughing him up a bit more. *mutters and nudges her* Come on you need to settle down somewhere.
Skyheart

*howls loudly as he mounts him* F-fuck so big!
Flitnstripe
I'd love to go somewhere private with this handsome tom and see where things lead. -Scorchgaze

*shrugs* Just wondering. I didn't do anything with Tigerfang so I was just kind of curious. -Featherwing

Hey. *tugs on his ear lightly* I was just throwing a few ideas around. Like I said, do whatever you want with him. He's your treat, after all. -Hushpool

And you're so tight. *hooks his paws around his hips as he thrusts him* Fuuuuck I just want to fill you completely. *growls in pleasure* -Treetail
last edited il y a plus d’un an
*thinks* We could go somewhere private if you want.
Tigerfang

*licks his cheek* You are such a curious cat.
Crowtail

*purrs* Next time im binding him up. But enough about him when are these kittens comming out?
Skyheart

D-do it then! *moans grinding up against him his member throbbing for him and his insides closing on his member.
Flitnstripe
*raises an eyebrow* You had to think about that. Did you want to do something not in private? -Scorchgaze

Well of course. *purrs* Would you ever think about doing it with them again? -Featherwing

I'd expect within the next week. -Hushpool

*hisses in pleasure and spanks his rear some more**grinds against his walls, smacking his sensitive spot again and again* -Treetail
*laughs and cuffs him* I had to think if i wanted to do it or not you goof.
Tigerfang

*nods* Yea i think i could i mean its like how you and Skyheart just keep doing it.
Crowtail

*grins* Within a week!? Thats close! *purrs*
Skyheart

*yelps as he does that* I-i've been a naughty cat! *moans out* P-punish me more!
Flintstripe
I see. *sits up quickly* Well now that you decided, let's find somewhere to go. -Scorchgaze

*nuzzles his cheek* So long as you don't enjoy them more than you do me. *touches noses with him* You know, I'm okay with this all because I trust you so much. I hope you feel the same. Because every time after Skyheart and I do it you seem upset. I don't want you to be upset. Because I hope you know, *licks his neck teasingly slowly* I don't enjoy him nearly as much as I do you. -Featherwing

I know. *purrs* I'm very excited to see them. I know they'll be perfect. -Hushpool

You like taking your punishment don't you? *grabs onto his hips and slams his member inside him* You're a naughty tom who loves taking a pounding, aren't you? -Treetail
*nods his head following him* Yea where do you want to head?
Tigerfang

*huffs as he does that* I know that...but its just that you two do it so much...
Crowtail

*nods* Me to! Gah makes me so excited!
Skyheart

*nods whimpering* Y-yes im a naughty tom who loves taking a pounding make me your bitch and punish me more!
Flintstripe
*enters a dense circle of trees* Here's perfect. *sits a watches his body move* -Scorchgaze

His drive is ridiculous. Do I wish he didn't come poking around so often? Yes. But because we made a deal I feel obligated. I worry that if I say no too many times they'll start twisting things around. *nuzzles him* I want to spend more alone time with, but I don't want you to think I'm being too clingy again. -Featherwing

Me too. *purrs happily* -Hushpool

Starclan I love it when you talk dirty. *member throbs in him**wraps his jaws around his neck and thrusts him wildly* -Treetail
*struts around him looking around not paying him any attention* Huh this isnt a bad place.
Tigerfang

You can say that again and don't worry i understand and you aren't being to clingy. *licks his head and lays down* I just want you to not do it so much thats all.
Crowtail

*pads into the nursery* come on now lay down and relax yourself.
Skyheart

*moans louder* B-be rougher w-with me i was being a bad bad tom! *hisses*
Flintstripe
Pretty secluded. Dense roots so no one can spy on us. *pads over to him, standing in his way and eyes him up* -Scorchgaze

I'll tell him to lay off. Besides, I think Hushpool is going to give birth soon so I'll be free. -Featherwing

*settles into her nest* -Hushpool

You want it even rougher? *pulls all the way out before shoving all in at once* Take it all you little nympho! *Rams his throbbing member into him over and over, pre leaking out making a mess on and in him* Where are you going to want me to cum? All over you or inside you? -Treetail
*stops and looks at him seeing him eye him up* Uh whatcha doing?
Tigerfang

*grins* Acutally you wont since you will be helping out with the kits
Crowtail

*settles besides her grooming her pelt* Mhmm kittens kittens,
Skyheart

A-a-all over me! *begs with a whimper his body shuddering as he kept at him* C-cum all over me! *whines*
Flintstripe
Deciding what we should do first. *moves their muzzles closer* -Scorchgaze

I meant I'd be free from Skyheart's advances. *laughs and lays down with him* -Featherwing

*laughs softly* I never would have guessed when we got together that you'd be so excited to be a daddy. -Hushpool

*pounds his rear relentlessly* Dirty boy. But don't get too excited for it cause I'm not ready to blow yet. *gropes his member and sack while grinding away at his insides* -Treetail
*moves his muzzle closer* Mhmm i think we have a pretty good idea.
Tigerfang

Oh! *laughs* Sorry i was thinking somthing completely differnt!
Crowtail

*grins* Im only happy for my kits nothing else.
Skyheart

*hisses into a moan* B-but i want you a-all over me! Please! *moans more as he grabs his sack and cums as he does that while pushing his hips against him*
Flintstripe
*kisses him slowly, but making it passionate**presses their bodies closer together* -Scorchgaze

*licks his cheek* I'm so excited to raise these kits. -Featherwing

I know. *purrs* -Hushpool

*grits his teeth, groaning lowly* Fine. You want it now? Then take it all. *pricks his thighs with his claws slightly as he drills in his member**pulls out of him quickly, releasing a mess all over his rear and back* Fuck! -Treetail
*purrs loudly as he does that as presses his muscualr frame against his*
Tigerfang

I know maybe you were right we should think of more names!
Crowtail

*starts to massage her shoudlers* Mhmm plus once you kit i get you and your special surprise.
Skyheart

*lets out a whimper of pleasure as he pricks his thighs and releases all over him and his front paws slip and lays his head on them panting heavily his own member still throbbing and leaking with his own cum*
Flintstripe
*wraps his paws around his back, kissing him deeply* What do you want me to do to you? *twines their tonghes* -Scorchgaze

Any ones you like? -Featherwing

*purrs loudly* Oh I think you'll love it. It might as well be your ultimate fantasy. -Hushpool

*watches him and licks his lips* This sight is almost enough to get me completely hard again. *lays beside him and licks his cheek* I wish you could see how fucking hot you are right now. -Treetail
last edited il y a plus d’un an
You can do what ever you want. •says moving his paws up his back•
Tigerfang

•swishes his tail• Frost is a nice one.
Crowtail

My ultimate fantasy? •grins• Oh that’s sounds like a bloody in time. •purrs•
Skyheart

•pants tiredly and nuzzles his chin• I can feel your cum all over my pelt..that was so hot how dominate you were..
Flintstripe
Mmm I like the sound of that. *pulls him closer so they were completely pressed against each other**lays him down on his back and looms over him, licking his lips* Now, where to start. *licks his neck* -Scorchgaze

Very cute. What about Drift? Like a snow drift. -Featherwing

Mm you want it vicious? *Licks his cheek* -Hushpool

You just draw it out of me, love. *nuzzles his head with a grin* But yeah, you're covered in it. -Treetail
•watches him and teases his member with his tail•
Tigerfang

Oh Drift that is a good one!
Crowtail

I mean you know how turned on I get during our little sex fights. •tugs on her ear• I wanna rough that runt of so badly now a days!
Skyheart

•looks at him fondly and bites his ear piercing it• you are just the worst you know. •turns his head to look at his pelt as sees his cum and sighs• there is so much!
Flintstripe
You little tease. *drags his muzzle down his stomach**licks his member slowly* -Scorchgaze

*purrs and nods happily* -Featherwing

*purrs in amusement* I thought we were talking about us. What, big guy, can't get the little minx off your mind? -Hushpool

You said you wanted to be covered in it. -Treetail
•gasps lightly• What can I say I’m a trouble maker remember?
Tigerfang

What else do you have in your mind?
Crowtail

•opens his mouth and huffs• Well it could be us bloodying up the little minx then me and you! •purrs• I mean he will never beat this stunning hot sexy body of yours.
Skyheart

And now I am. •purrs and starts to lick at it purring• mhmm.
Flintstripe