Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 21251-21300 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
*blinks in surprise at the initial roughness, but kisses him back* -Bloodpaw

I'll tell you one of mine if you tell me yours. -Hushpool

W-Why? Don't like the idea that the deputy made me feel better than you did? *huffs at his unrelenting grip* All I'm trying to get at is that if you are so intent on continuing this you could make a small effort to be nicer to me. Like you have been, but a little more so. -Featherwing

*nods* He still does. Even though he's got a lot of muscle his body still has that feminine shape. To be honest, he's got the same body type as Hushpool now. And he's got a feminine face. I wonder if that's what Skyheart finds appealing. Being the frank cat that I am, I don't really know how Skyheart can get it up time after time to mate him. If he's straight and acts like he doesn't even like Featherwing, how are they mating so much? -Scorchgaze

Fuck that's good. *huffs* That's okay. I think it's sexy when you take control. -Treetail
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
*moves his paws around her pulling her a bit closer taking it a bit more gentle*
Foxpaw

*twitches his ears* Okay fine! *purrs* We were thinking of Bramblekit.
Crowtail

*huffs and licks up his neck again before sucking on it roughly moving his muzzle to his* Then don't rile me up like an idiot Fluff. *grinds up against him as he bites onto his lip*
Skyheart

I know right? Like maybe he is like what you said about toms who like both females and males?
Tigerfang

*kisses him passionatly grinding against him harder and harder to get him up and going*
Flintstripe
*leans into him, taking the kiss slow* -Bloodpaw

*nods* I like that. Skyheart and I decided to name our son, if we have one, after my brother. Buckkit. -Hushpool

Sorry. Old habits die hard. *hums softly in pleasure**glances off to the side* At least we got our part of the border done. -Featherwing

I don't think so. I definitely don't think so. I know that Featherwing and Crowtail have both slept with Skyheart multiple times, but I think Hushpool's favoritism for Featherwing might have rubbed off on Skyheart. Because they mate even when Hushpool isn't around. I honestly don't know what the hell is going on with that. -Scorchgaze

*kisses him back hungrily, his member already throbbing* -Treetail
*opens his mouth a little more and tugs gently on her lip*
Foxpaw

*nods* Thats a good name but also its nice that you are honoring your brother.
Crowtail

*nods* Oh shut up about that stupid patrol already. *moves his muzzle to his and kisses him pushing his back legs up more before entering into him thrusting slowly but getting faster and faster*
Skyheart

*frowns* So what do you think he is then? Or do you think that Hushpool brainwashed him?
Tgerfang

*notices and slowly slides down onto his member and bites down onto his lip to hold his moan*
Treetail
*swishes her tail, enjoying it* -Bloodpaw

*nods* I've always wanted to. Ever since he passed. -Hushpool

*moans into his mouth**let's his paws slide over his muscles and nips at his lower lip* -Featherwing

I honestly have no clue. I would ask, but I'm not sure how that would go. -Scorchgaze

*watches him with lust in his eyes* Starclan, you're so sexy. -Treetail
*pulls away after a long moment and looks at her shyly* So...how was that?
Foxpaw

And now you might finally get the chance.
Crowtail

*huffs as he feels him up and starts to flex his muscles for him as he pushes comepletly and deeply into him his member slick with pre and lets out another moan*
Skyheart

*laughs* Scared of Hushpool that much too?
Tigerfang

*purrs down at him as he pushes down into his member a bit roughly as he rocks his hips onto him* And s-same to you love. *moans out onto his chest* F-fuck you are big!
Flintstripe
*blinks in surprise* It was really nice. -Bloodpaw

I hope so. Are you hoping for any specific gender? -Hushpool

*hungs his head back and moans as he reaches all the way in**inside grip him tight as feeling his muscles turned him on more* -Featherwing

*nudges him lightly* Okay Mr cocky, how about you ask. -Scorchgaze

And it goes even deeper like this, doesn't it? *slowly raises his hips more, pushing deeper in* -Treetail
*smiles at her* Yea it was...
Foxpaw

*shakes his head* hoestly me and Featherwing are happy that we even get this chance again.
Crowtail

*his member throbbed inside him as he does that and thrust into him over and over again biting onto his ear as he releases a load into him with a moan*
Skyheart

*snorts* Hey i said i was afraid of her too!
Tigerfang

*lets out a yowl into his chest as he does that* S-star clan that is good! *says but smirks* I have a weapon to now though *lifts his hips up and pound it down onto his member with a moan*
Flintstripe
I thought I'd still be weirded out by it, but I wasn't. -Bloodpaw

Hey it was a pretty simple bargain. -Hushpool

*huffs and moans in pleasure**arches his back and presses his body up against Skyheart's, lightly scratching down his back* -Featherwing

I'm sure two on one we'd be okay. -Scorchgaze

Oh FUCK! *grits his teeth and growl* Fuck that's good! -Treetail
*nods and purrs* Must mean you like it then.
Foxpaw

*nods* Yup all we had to do was....wait no it wasnt you have your way with my mate.
Crowtail

*growls as he does that sucking on his neck harder keeping at him and finally goes back to kissing him* You fucking tease!
Skyheart

*nods* I think thats the only way we could do it. *purrs*
Tigerfang

*huffs panting loudly and bites into his shoulder as he moves harder up and down his member letting out a small whimper of pleasure*
Flintstripe
Yea it felt good. Did you like it? -Bloodpaw

Oh come on now that's pretty simple. Besides, you guys have been doing a lot more experimenting lately what with Scorchgaze and Tigerfang. -Hushpool

Y-You tease me too! It's only fair! *kisses him and winds their tongues* -Featherwing

Strength in numbers. *laughs* -Scorchgaze

*groans deeply as he comes in him* -Treetail
*nods his head* Yea i really liked it.. *blushes slightly*
Foxpaw

*flicks his tail* Well i mean we needed something else to spice up our relationship. Plus have you seen Scorchgaze? That is a tom there.
Crowtail

*brings his claws out and scratches down roughly down his back peircing him slightly being so turned on with him* T-then how about i punish you for disobeying your king and fooling with him. *growls into his mouth*
Skyheart

*nods amused* So should we start heading back soon?
Tigerfang

*keeps at it loving the slickness of his member as he releases and finishes onto Treetails chest in return* H-holy star c-clan *moans*
Flintstripe
So at least I wasn't bad at it. *laughs* -Bloodpaw

You're welcome for the idea, by the way. Man I should be a relationship expert. -Hushpool

*winces and gasps slightly at the cut* E-Easy there, big fella. *braces his hind paws against his hips to stop his thrusting momentarily**rolls onto all fours and angles his hips up more* How about like this? That way you can punish me by really giving it to me. -Featherwing

*sniffs the last part of the border and nods* Hushpool and Crowtail should be the closest to us to let's meet up with them. -Scorchgaze

*grips his hips tightly* You really know how to drive a tom wild. -Treetail
*nods * i think you were great!
Foxpaw

*rolls his eys* Yea yea whatever you like to think.
Crowtail

*huffs as he stops him and grins* Oh this is a great side little princess. *grabs onto his scuff and starts poudning into him* I wanna hear you say my name as i fuck that ass of yours.
Skyheart

*nods* Sounds good.
Tigerfang

*moans stopping with his member inside him* FUck you are so good!
Flitnstirpe
You too. *nudges him playfully* -Bloodpaw

I was the one that suggested you guys should! To be honest, you and Fluffy really seem to be connecting over your activities. Checking out the deputy together. *teases* -Hushpool

*moans loudly as he thrusts into him* Skyheart...Oh fuck Skyheart *moans and whimpers his name breathlessly* -Featherwing

*walks along with him* -Scorchgaze

*his member throbs and he starts thrusting up into him* -Treetail
So..Uh now what?
Foxpaw

*blushes* Hey we couldn't help it he is just a looker!
Crowtial

Fuck w-what Fluffy? *moans into his ear taking him as deep as he could*
Skyheart

*twins his tail with him slowly*
Tigerfang

*grits his teeth has he does that and lays ontop of him moaning with each thrust*
Flintstripe
What do you want to do? -Bloodpaw

And a good fucker from what it looks like. You guys planning to do it again? -Hushpool

M-Me! Please fuck me. Gosh it's so good! *pushes back against him eagerly* -Featherwing

*purrs and brushes their pelts* -Scorchgaze

Fuck yes. *groans into his ear as he pounds him* you like that? -Treetail
I uh not sure..That kiss was good though.
Foxpaw

*chuckles and cant help but agree* Yea really good he had me melting in his paws*
Crowtail

*mooves his paws around his neck* Thats right be a good princess for you king and beg for it. *tightens his grip his throat* Im going to fuck you till you are nothing. *growls*
Skyheart

*purrs and blinks a bit embarrassed pulling his tial away* Sorry.
Tigerfang

*nods his head* F-fuck yea! Come on take me harder you trouble m-maker!
Flintstripe
Well did you want to do it more? -Bloodpaw

Think of all the horny disappointed she-cats he's left in his wake. Now you toms are getting the results of him being pent up for years. -Hushpool

So aggressive. *gasps and moans**grinds back against him, his member throbbing* -Featherwing

It's fine. No need to apologise. -Scorchgaze

*grabs his rear in his paws and holds him as he slams in deeper* -Treetail
Only if you want to..*says* but i would like to..and maybe try something new that i thought of.
Foxpaw

*grins* And we weren't dissapointed. *purrs*
Crowtail

I have to keep you in your place or you get to wild. *pulls at his ears with his sharp teeth taking his ass with hard rough thrust*
Skyheart

*smiles slightly and twins them back together and presses aginst him*
Tigerfang

*lets out another whimper holding onto him tightly scaratching up his back*
Flintstripe
Oh okay. Sure we can try. -Bloodpaw

So you boys going to make up for all those years he's lost? -Hushpool

*pouts slightly* No fun. How come you don't give me any leeway? *moves his hips with him* I-I let you do me all kinds of ways. -Featherwing

*licks his cheek* -Scorchgaze

Cum for me, love. *gropes him* -Treetail
last edited il y a plus d’un an
*purrs and moves closer to her and moves his paw to the back of her head leading her muzzle to his*
Foxpaw

*shrugs* We could try but i think Tigerfang has been helping him out with that.
Crowtail

*pants and loosens his grip on him and pulls out of him* How about this i will let you use that muzzle on this and you can do what ever you want. *says laying down on his back*
Skyheart

So where are Crowtail and Hushpool?
Tigerfang

*moans again and rakes his claws up his back as he cums* F-fuck Treetail!
Flintstripe
*allows him to do as he pleases* -Bloodpaw

True, but he didn't turn down you two helping him out either. -Hushpool

*pads over to him* Let me use my muzzle? You sure do make it sound like you're the one doing me a favor here. *gives him long firm strokes with his tongue* You know it wouldn't kill you to be honest about wanting this from me every now and then. *teases the sensitive spots with his tongue* After all, if you didn't want me you wouldn't be fucking me so much. *sucks him hungrily* -Featherwing

Should be somewhere south here. *licks his neck* -Scorchgaze

*cums hard into him, loving the feeling of it all**pants heavily* Holy Starclan. -Treetail
*pushes her onto her back and stands over her moving his tongue into her mouth with strong kisses*
Foxpaw

I dont even know why he even asked me and featherwing to join to. *thinks*
Crowtail

*huffs as he strokes him* Why would i have to be honest if you think you already k-know? *lays his head back with a moan as he starts sucking*
Skyheart

*shivers slightly* Uh huh *sniffs the air ignoring the lick* Do you think close?
Tigerfang

*pants against him heavily nuzzling his chest* I think t-this was a much better idea then anything else we could have done...
Flitnstripe
*shivers at the new sensations* -Bloodpaw

Maybe he finds you two attractive. -Hushpool

The same way you make me say things aloud you should as well. *takes him all the way in* -Featherwing

Probably not too much further off. *follows their scents* -Scorchgaze

For sure. *rubs his back* You were incredible. -Treetail
*remembers at what Redshadow said about having to win her over and moves his paws to her back pressing her against him as they kiss*
Foxpaw

*blushes* I mean who is to blame him me and Featherwing are lookers.
Crowtail

*Groans* F-fuck Fluffy s-suck it harder!
Skyheart

*nods* What do you think those two are up to? I mean Hushpool is the size of a log at this point its hard to beleive she decided to come out.
TIgerfang

*purrs* You to you handsome tom..*nuzzles him more* Though i may have scratched up your back but i couldnt help myself.
Flintstripe

*pads into camp with the patrol*
Sunheart
*holds onto his shoulders with her paws**gives a try to winding their tongues* -Bloodpaw

So it makes sense. He's been pent up for so long of course he'd want to enjoy himself with a few of his handsome friends. I'm just kind of surprised with him: I wouldn't have thought he was such an intense lover and I certainly wasn't expecting the size. -Hushpool

*does as he asks, sucking him harder and faster while winding his tongue up and down his length**uses one paw to rub the base of his length any time his mouth wasn't on it and the other paw to massage his sack* -Featherwing

Hushpool is always full of surprises. *angles his ears* I'm starting to hear them now. -Scorchgaze

Naughty boy. *purrs and kisses his forehead* You know originally when you said you were going to mate me rough I thought you meant you were going to top. But this was an intense and amazing surprise. -Treetail

I appreciate that we could talk. -Wrenflight
•purrs into her mouth as she does that getting a little more heated•
Foxpaw

I know right! He is so intense and he is huge down below! Like how does Tigerfang take that thing and still walk?
Crowtail

•pants heavily pre starting to leak out again as he gets closer and closer• S-so good!
Skyheart

•perks them up and listens hearing her faintly• Yea I hear her.
Tigerfang

•purrs• Hey least I didn’t tie you up. •tugs on his cheek•
Flintstripe

•nods• Yea wasn’t that bad.
Sunheart
I-Is that okay? *mumbles through his mouth* -Bloodpaw

I guess Scorchgaze is just good at what he does. From preparing all the way down to the finish. -Hushpool

She's so loud most of the time it's hard not to. -Scorchgaze

*takes him deep into his throat, letting his tongue slip out to stroke his sack slightly**moves a paw under him and lightly pulls a claw down his spine* -Featherwing

Very true. *chuckles and rolls them over so he was on top**pulls him into a tight hug* -Treetail

Hopefully we can continue to patch things up. And you honestly don't have to worry about Shiverwind and I. -Wrenflight
Y-yeah..*says through his purrs and presses his body up against hers*
Foxpaw

*nods* You have no idea. *purrs happily*
Crowtail

*moves his paws to his head and holds him onto his member tightly as he releases into his mouth with a few hard thrust and moans* F-fuck your muzzle is so good!
Skyheart

Yea she is about as loud as a monster. *laughs*
Tigerfang

*shrugs* Never know just know that if she comes to me complaining about you we might have a talk later.
Sunheart
Y-You're feeling all warm. -Bloodpaw

I guess you two are looking forward to next time. -Hushpool

That's very true. *chuckles and catches up to Hushpool and Crowtail* There you two are. -Scorchgaze

*laps up the mess in his mouth, still sucking his member to get out more* -Featherwing

I wouldn't expect anything else. *nudges Strongbreeze* Want to share a meal? -Wrenflight
*pulls his muzzle away slightly just hovering it over hers* S-sorry...*says his member was slightly aroused against her and he wasn't quite sure what to do.
Foxpaw

*shrugs and looks back to see the two toms* Speaking of the deputy. All clear on your end?
Crowtail

*stands besides Scrochgaze* Yup all good on our end.
Tigerfang

*hisses pumping out everything he had left inside him into his throat with must thrust as he sucks* D-dam why are you so good at this! *moans tiredly*
Skyheart

*purrs as he pulls him close and tugs at his neck* Hey now you are lucky im to tired to get out of this.
Flintstripe

*looks up at him and nods* Yea something to eat sounds amazing right now!
Strongbreeze

*looks over at his brother*
Sunheart
*accidentally brushes her tail against his member* It's okay. -Bloodpaw

So what now? -Hushpool

We should catch up with Featherwing and Skyheart. -Scorchgaze

*thinks about how that might not be the best idea, but decides to make the judgement call once they get closer* I guess so. -Hushpool

*pulls his mouth back and licks him clean* Mmm I don't know. *winds around him* -Featherwing

It's a hug! Why would you want to get out? -Treetail

What should we get? -Wrenflight

So how did it go? It sounds like things are good now. -Darkmist
*lets out a small huff as she does that and just nuzzles her neck* T-this was nice you know...
Foxpaw

*nods* Yea we should probably go and find them.
Tigerfang

*glances at Hushpool* Yea i think we should find my mate and Skyheart.
Crowtail

You are such a fucking tease you know. *says sitting up getting him off him and licks his lips before pinning Featherwing down onto his stomatch* I think i have one more round left in me and i want to treat my little princess right. *growls into his ears* Since you were just a good plaything today ill even get you off with my big meaty paws. *grins*
Skyheart

*laughs* I dont know sometimes you squeeze to hard!
Flintstripe

You decide since you offered.
Strongbreeze

*shrugs* As well as i thought it might to be honest.
Sunehart
Yea it was definitely different. But it felt really nice. -Bloodpaw

If you're sure. -Hushpool

What do you mean by that? -Scorchgaze

Oooooh nothing. *flicks her tail nonchalantly and starts walking in a general direction* -Hushpool

Mmm you did tell me last time that you'd do a few things after all. *raises his rear* -Featherwing

I'm sorry you're just so cuddly I can't help myself. -Treetail

A vole sound good? -Wrenflight

At least you've made progress. I'm sure Frecklenose will be happy. -Darkmist
*nods as he slides off her to hide his erection in the water and watches her fondly* Thanks for taking me out you know..i don't know what i would do without you.
Foxpaw

*blinks and follows after her a bit confused*
Crowtail

*looks at Scorchgaze and shrugs* I don't wanna know.
Tigerfang

*grins mounting him and starts off with slow rythmatic thrust and sucks on the side of his neck as his paw strokes his member* I always almost forget you are a tom somtimes. *laughs through his sucking of the neck*
Skyheart

But you are just as Cuddly the only difference is i have more meat on my bones. *teases*
Flintstripe

That sounds amazing!
Strongbreeze

*nods* Yea she should be happy about that atleast if not i dont know what to say.
Sunheart
*sits up and shakes out her fur a bit* I knew you were really upset so of course as your friend I had to take action. -Bloodpaw

I don't want to know, but I have an unsettling feeling we're going to find out. -Scorchgaze

So boys, it's very cute when you walk with your tail twined like that. -Hushpool

*moans* Tom or she-cat this feels amazing. *licks his muzzle* I-I think pleasing she-cats is definitely more your fortay though. -Featherwing

Making fun of me for being lanky again? -Treetail

Let's go. *heads over to the pile* -Wrenflight

She will be. *nudges him* -Darkmist
Yea but i wouldn't have thought this was the result of it. *purrs*
Foxpaw

*blinks and looks over at the two toms and grins*
Crowtail

*looks confused for a moment and blinks untwinning his tail with SCorchgazes quickly and looks embarrassed*
Tigerfang

*Rubs his member roughly grasping his sack onto his paws and massages it before moving up his length as he thrust a bit harder into him* Mhmm i prefer she cats like my mate but sometimes i just have to make do with whats infront of me dont i?
Skyheart

*laughs* Maybe i am maybe im not who knows . *purrs at him*
Flintstripe

*follows after him*
Strongbreeze

*purrs* Yea i would hope but for now its just a start.
Sunheart
I wouldn't either. *laughs* -Bloodpaw

*huffs* Thanks for that Hushpool. *looks at her sourly* -Scorchgaze

I was giving a compliment! Besides, there's no need to be embarrassed. Everyone here has either mated with you two or watched you mate. No biggie. -Hushpool

*huffs and groans at the thrusting* Oh that's a real nice way of putting it. *says sarcastically**moves his hips with his thrusts, bouncing back into his hips* I'd like to remind you that you and your mate make a point of seeking me out. Y-You can't make that look like a coincidence when your mate could probably lure anyone into doing this. -Featherwing

Troublemaker. *licks his nose*-Treetail

*grabs one from the pile and lays down to eat* -Wrenflight

That's still good. -Darkmist
•moves out of the water finally and lays on the shore of the stream• So do you plan on kissing Tanglepaw more or was it a one time thing?
Foxpaw

•looks even more embarrassed her comment not helping•
Tigerfang

Probably becuase you are just so easy to get to. •huffs with a strong thrust as he gets closer and his grip on his member tightens slightly•
Skyheart

•finally pushes him off and starts to groom himself• just like my trouble some mate. •purrs•
Flintstripe

•lays besides him• so what’s your plan for the rest of the day?
Strongbreeze

Better then nothing I guess. •looks around• hmm my kits seemed to have settled down in the nursery I’m hoping.
Sunhsart
*shrugs* I think he just felt left out cause his two friends had tried it. I doubt he'd want to again. -Bloodpaw

Speaking of, I think it's nice that you two are having so much fun enjoying yourselves. I think it's good for everyone to losen up some. -Hushpool

You're the one calling me easy? *whimpers in pleasure* That's ironic. I-It'd be great if I actually got to hear a compliment while I'm getting pounded. *licks hungrily on his neck* -Featherwing

Nuh uh! *Purrs* -Treetail

I'm not sure. Yours? -Wrenflight

Wanna check on that? *chuckles* -Darkmist
*nods* What if he asked for it agian would you do it?
Foxpaw

*shrugs* We are just trying to enjoy our time while we are alive you know.
Tigerfang

*twitches his ears at them* Uh huh sure *gives Scorchgaze a look*
Crowtail

*rubs harder and harder trying to get him to blow and pulls onto his lip with his teeth* You doont always get what you want you know. *growls*
Skyheart

Um who was the one who who got in trouble since he fondled a she cat from another clan?
Flintstripe

*shrugs* Probably cuddle with my lovely mate.
Strongbreeze

*laughs* I probably should i have to make sure Frecklenose isn't to stressed out.
Sunheart
Maybe? I don't know, I don't want to be known as the clan kisser. *laughs slightly* So this might have been my last one. -Bloodpaw

The deputy finally gets to have some fun after so long of being an uptight stick in the mud. -Hushpool

I wasn't uptight! And definitely not a stick in the mud. *can't help his gaze from passing between Tigerfang and Crowtail's bodies* -Scorchgaze

You always get what you want. Share th-the spotlight s-some times, b-big guy. *pants heavily and moans as he finishes* -Featherwing

*huffs* You always use that against me. -Treetail

Sounds fun. How are things going with you two? -Wrenflight

Well good luck with that. -Darkmist
*blinks and tries to hide his dissapointment at her saying that* Oh...But yea i wouldn't want to be known like that either. *laughs*
Foxpaw

Yea he isnt uptight i mean he might be tight but thats about it!
Tigerfang

*snorts at his comment and glances around sniffing for his mate*
Crowatail

*finsihes inside him with a purr* That was so good! *licks his cheek* But how would you take the spot light by the way?
Skyheart

*smirks* Because its easy to get you with since its true.
Flintstripe

We are doing great! *purrs*
Strongbreeze

*nods and pads off towards the nursery* Hello?
Sunheart
Maybe once we're warriors we can kiss some more. *laughs and paws him playfully* -Bloodpaw

Good to know. *laughs genuinely hard* -Hushpool

*shakes his head slightly* -Scorchgaze

*brushes his fluffy tail under his chin toyingly* Changing the main goal from pleasing you to pleasing me. I personally think it'd be a nice change of pace. *slides out from under him and starts grooming himself* -Featherwing

*cuffs him lightly* Well it was a huge mistake. -Treetail

Having lots of fun? -Wrenflight

*looks up and purrs* Hello love. -Frecklenose
*shrugs* Fair enough but if you ever want more practice im always open. *smirks*
Foxpaw

Whats so funny about it? *says looks at Scorchgaze and Hushpool* Its true!
Tigerfang

*rolls his eyes* Wording Tigerfang wording.
Crwotail

*watches him for a bit while grooming his own fur* But isn't pleasing me better for me? *says thinking* I mean if you want me to suck your member you have another thing comming. *grins*
Skyheart

Oh yea she is really into it you know.
Strongbreeze

*purrs padding in laying besides her* How are you?
Sunheart
*nudges him playfully* Maybe I'll take you up on that. -Bloodpaw

Crowtail is right but don't worry about it. -Scorchgaze

You guys are great. *laughs still* -Hushpool

That's not even what I meant, but if you ever feel inspired to do so, by all means go ahead. *Washes his paws* You're thinking on a flat line of ideas. It's probably the same thing with Hushpool: the more you do to please her the more eager she'll be to give you more. *shrugs slightly* I could be persuaded to turn up the heat a little bit. *moves over and gives his neck a teasing tug* Considering I've only been preforming at about 60%. -Featherwing

*cuffs him playfully* I didn't mean that kind of fun. *chuckles* But is that going well? -Wrenflight

All right. These kits have so much energy. *purrs happily* -Frecklenose
*smiles and gest to his paws after drying himself off* Should we head back?
Foxpaw

*huffs and looks around* Aren't we suppose to finding the rest of the patrol?
Tigerfang

*rolls his eyes scenting his mate and starts to follow it*
Crowtail

*raises an eye* I mean im not going that hard on you either you know. *licks his own paw* If anything im going like 40% on you since you are so fragile i cant knock you around and really get into it. *Huffs as he tugs on him*
Skyheart

*nods* Yea it was it cuased to many issues so im glad you finally cut yourself off from them.
Flintstripe

*purrs happily wating for the vole* Yea everything is great im getting more used to the whole mate thing. Like did you know when you have a mate you have to bring them meals everyday?
Strongbreeze

*purrs* I bet they do and there hasn't been any issues has their?
Sunheart
Yea before we get caught again. -Bloodpaw

We're going. -Scorchgaze

I mean you were my secondary mentor so maybe you don't quite realize I'm not as fragile as I look. So next time, *brushes his tail between his legs* maybe think about some of the tips I've given you and we can dial it up a bit. *nudges him slightly* We should find everyone else. -Featherwing

*nods* I wish I'd thought about it more being doing it. -Treetail

*pushes it to him* Of course. A gentleman should always do that for his lady. -Wrenflight

They did cause some trouble with Skyheart. -Frecklenose
*nods and starts to pad off* Come on then slowpoke!
Foxpaw

*follows after them and looks at Scorchgaze* Sorry about that..*says quietly to him*
Tigerfang

*pads on ahead with Hushpool* You love to cause trouble don't you?
Crowtail

*grins* Mhmm don't complain if i get really aggressive then princess. *smirks and smacks his ass really hard with his paw before padding ahead of him*
Skyheart

Me and you both then. *sighs* But can 't do anything about the past now can we?
Flitnstripe

Well i didn't know that now i have to wake up early cause she loves fresh prey! *takes a bite*
Strongbreeze

*raises an eye* He didn't do anything to them did he?
Sunheart