Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 19751-19800 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
Both of our girls are so perfect. -Hushpool

*pushes all the way in and grinds inside him* You feel so good. *licks his ear* -Scorchgaze

He's confident in himself though and I don't mind that. -Sweetbriar
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
*moans out as he does that* S-same!
Tigerfang

That they are. *purrs* So have you seen the new litter of kits yet?
Skyheart

Oh we all know you don't mind anything he does. *purrs*
Strongbreeze
Not yet. I've been giving the nursery some space since it's so full. -Hushpool

How do you want it? Faster? Slower? Harder? Deeper? *bucks against him, going deep* -Scorchgaze

Well that's not true. We did get into an argument and haven't really spoken much since. Just about the gathering. -Sweetbriar
I see i mean the nursery would be brighter with you in there though. *teases* I mean you are one of the best queens we have.
Skyheart

S-slower please...*huffs out starting to relax with him in him*
Tigerfang

What were you arguing about?
Strongbreeze
Well obviously. *tugs on his ear* -Hushpool

*slows his thrusts, pulling almost all the way out before slowly easing back in* -Scorchgaze

Just about the way we interact. How I touch him and how he touches me. -Sweetbriar
Hey now no need to be feisty. *laughs* Now eat your Turkey.
Skyhert

*gasps loudly as he pulls out and moans as he pushes back in*
Tigerfang

*blinks* What? You two touch?
Strongbreeze
*purrs and starts to eat her meal* -Hushpool

*keeps up this thrusting, holding him tightly against him* -Scorchgaze

We have. -Sweetbriar
*eats his and licks his lips* Where did your new best friend go?
Skyheart

*lets out moans and bucks against him*
Tigerfang

Huh so more then just kissing?
Strongbreeze
He and the big deputy snuck off. -Hushpool

Are you enjoying yourself? *tugs on his neck* Your moans sound so good. *grinds inside him with every thrust* -Scorchgaze

A little bit. Groping....and a bit of grinding. -Sweetbriar
Why would they need to sneak off? *says with a mouthful*
Skyheart

*Nods his head quickly* I-i think i would be enjoying it more with less sweet talk though. *latches his jaw onto his shoulder*
Tigerfang

*coughs* Ight i think thats enough that i need to know. *laughs* Well guess you two made contact at least.
Strongbreeze
Probably trying to avoid us. -Hushpool

Well if that's what you want. *pins his shoulders down* Happy to oblige. *makes his thrusts deeper and harder, still going somewhat slow* -Scorchgaze

I'm hoping we can make more emotional contact. -Sweetbriar
Ah those two are so rude for what we do for them!
Skyheart

*eyes widen in surprise and moans into his shoulder aggressively*
Tigerfang

Yea emotional contact is always great. *purrs* Berry and me do it all the time.
Strongbreeze
They act like we're a burden. -Hushpool

*gropes his rear while pounding into him* -Scorchgaze

I'm hopeful that we can one day be in that same place. -Sweetbriar
I know and we are just trying our best to be good friends.
Skyheart

*purrs gettoing used to his side* T-that all you got?
Tigerfang

Its great and i hope you do to. Just for your sake.
Strongbreeze
We're the best friends a cat could have. -Hushpool

I don't think you can handle all I've got. *nips his chin lightly**pushes his legs back slightly and uses the leverage to go deeper* -Scorchgaze

His too! *nudges him lightly* Give me some credit here. -Sweetbriar
*nods and looks over at Featherwing* Speaking of friends i saw little floofy come into camp all down.
Skyheart

W-we wont know until we try r-right?
Tigerfang

Hey hey i gave you some!
Strongbrresz
Wanna go bug your favorite then? -Hushpool

If you want it then consider it done. *picks up his pace and goes as deep as he could* -Scorchgaze

Good. *ear flicks in amusement* -Sweetbriar
*smirks* You know me so well love. *nuzzles her and gets to his paws* Where did he run off to?
Skyheart

*tightens his grip on him his member throbbing*
Tigerfang

*smirks* Mhmm so what was up with Falconstar getting all mad at Treetail?
Strongbreeeze
Over there by the waterfall. Want me to come with or do you wanna pester him on your own? -Hushpool

*quickly flips him over onto his belly, pulls his rear up higher and grips his hips while pounding him* -Scorchgaze

He's got some idea in his head somehow that Treetail is interested in me and is being deliberately disrespectful by making a show of it. -Sweetbriar
Up to you love. *licks her cheek and starts to pad over*
Skyheart

*yelps in surprise* H-hey what are you doing?
Tigerfang

*laughs* Seriously doesn't he know that Treetail is Flintstripes mate?
Strongbreeze
*follows him* I'll let you handle the talking this time, see how you do. *nudges him playfully* -Hushpool

*washes his paws, his back to them* -Featherwing

You said you wanted all I've got. I'm not holding back on you. *grinds into him again* -Scorchgaze

I guess not. -Sweetbriar
*smirks and crouches down slowly making his way to him before pouncing on his back*
Skyheart

*yelps into a moan gripping him tightly*
Tigerfang

*purrs* What a tom.
Strongbreeze
*yelps and collapses under his weight* What the hell, Skyheart! -Featherwing

Or you could just tackle him instead. *flicks her tail in amusement* -Hushpool

*grips his scruff in his jaws as he slams in, hitting his spot every time* -Scorchgaze

He's something special that's for sure. -Sweetbriar
*laughs holding him down* Caught another prey worthy of all the clan to eat! *puffs his chest out proudly*
Skyheart

*moans out loudly as he releases pushing his body into his*
Tigerfang

*nods and stretches his legs* Man this walk is taking forever!
Strongbreeze
Congratulations you've had your fun now get off me. -Featherwing

*moves faster within him, growling lowly as he reaches climax**releases everything in him, his member still hitting his sensitive spot* -Scorchgaze

I think we're supposed to go further to make sure nothing is happening on the borders near our gathering spot. -Sweetbriar
Is it really this far away? *says amazed*
Strongbreeze

*Huffs and gets off him* So down all the time whats wrong Floof?
Skyheart

*melts into his paws and just lays there limply*
Tigerfang

*gets up and shakes out his fur* It's nothing. Just some things on my mind. What are you two up to? -Featherwing

*pants heavily and lightly licks the back of his neck" Been a long time since I've done that much. -Scorchgaze

The old territory it quite far from what I've heard. -Sweetbriar
Guess there is a reason they call it old. *sighs* Making my paws sore.
Strongbreeze

*looks at him amused* Oh just talking to friends you know we caught a huge meal that should be praised. *points to turkey.
Skyheart

*nods his head tiredly before laying it on the ground* Uh huh....
Tigerfang
It is a very nice catch. Rare too. *glances at the cut on his side* Looks like you didn't get off too easy though. -Featherwing

*pulls out of him slowly* Well? Body okay? Because if you really wanted to see all I've got there's plenty more. -Scorchgaze

Well good news is we're here. -Wrenflight
*sits down and looks at the cut* It is nothing. *cuffs him* So whats on your mind you have to share it with your best friends you know.
Skyheart

*gasps as he pulls out and shakes his head* N-nah im good....
Tigerfang

*looks forward* Thanks starclan!
Strongbreeze

*stops as they reach the area and looks around*
Flintstripe
*hesitates at first* It's Crowtail. I'm just a little frustrated because he neglected to return and I love you. Very blatantly. -Featherwing

*wrinkles her nose* What is that about? *looks at Skyheart* I'm pretty level headed about most things, but that's strange. -Hushpool

*licks his neck* This is a great view. *tugs on his ear playfully* -Scorchgaze

All right. We'll break off into pairs to cover as much area as possible. -Wrenflight
*looks amused* More relationship issues? *snorts as he looks at his mate and shrugs* I mean did you do something bad? *says as he scratches his ear*
Skyheart

*nudges Treetail* Dips on this tom!
Flintstripe

*looks at Sweetbriar*
Strongbreeze

*rolls his eyes looking forward* Yea yea what ever you say.
Tigerfang
*lashes his tail* No I didn't. We were discussing my desire to move on from my past with Redshadow. That's it. -Featherwing

If you didn't return my affection you'd be in some serious trouble. Just for the record. -Hushpool

Don't be crabby. *moves off him and lays down to wash his fur* -Scorchgaze

Agreed! -Treetail

Wanna pair up? -Sweetbriar
*opens his mouth to respond and looks at her and smirks* You would have to get the i love you out of me. *sticks his tongue out at her before turning to Featherwing* I mean he did kill assist in the murder of your son right? Some cats cant get past death.
Skyheart

Hey im not just tired..
Tigerfang

*purrs and noses him off* Come lets go!
Flitnstripe

*nods* I mean im sure Wren and Shiverwind are going to pair up so you and me are forced to. *laughs*
Strongbreeze
I understand that, but I'm not asking him to get over it. I'm asking him to understand my point of view. -Featherwing

Did I wear you out? -Scorchgaze

Lead the way handsome. -Treetail

Probably right. -Sweetbriar
Well do you understand his point of view?
Skyheart

*nods* Pretty much.. *stretches his paws*
Tigerfang

*purrs padding off to inspect around*
Flitnstripe

Well lead on then. *laughs*
Strongbreeze
I do. Redshadow had a huge part in hurting me. He was a part in killing our son. I completely understand. But I've seen what else Redshadow is capable of. I'd much rather have him on our side than against us. And I just want to move on from thinking about the past. I don't want to think about what I went through and I don't want to thinking about the anger of what happened to our son. I want to remember the memories of him happily and honor him. So I'm trying to move on from the hatred. -Featherwing

Have to work on your stamina. *teases lightly and licks up his back* -Scorchgaze

How lucky am I to have such a handsome partner. *purrs* -Treetail

*nods and heads off in a different direction from the others* -Sweetbriar
*curls his tail* I personally dont want Redshadow here so i cant side with you on that part. But sometimes cats aren't very good with forgiveness like my annoying brother.. *flicks his tail* I mean if you really want to convince him to do something you should try what me and my lovely mate do. *smirks* Little wager battle.
Skyheart

*turns his head to look at him* Don't get cocky you old tom.
Tigerfang

I was about to say the same thing! *nuzzles him as he looks around* Wait what are we looking for again?
Flitnstripe

*follows after her glacning around* So this is where all of it will happen huh?
Strongbreeze
I'm not looking to fight my mate. -Featherwing

It could help. -Hushpool

How in the name of starclan could it help? -Featherwing

Sorry sorry. Just having a bit of fun with you. -Scorchgaze

*laughs* focus big guy! We're checking the borders. -Treetail

Pretty close to it. -Sweetbriar
Always works for us and we love it. *purrs* Shows dominance and whoever win gets to make the shots until the next showdown! isn't that right Hushpool? We know who won last time.
Skyheart

Mhmm just keep cleaning my fur since you decided to cause a mess.
Tigerfang

Hey i just forgot! *cuffs him playfully and pads on*
Flintstripe

This place isn't much different then where we usually hunt right?
Strongbreeze
That's right. You're in charge, big guy. *licks his cheek* -Hushpool

Well the methods you two use don't work for everyone. Besides, we aren't trying to control each other. *lays down to wash his fur* -Featherwing

I only made a mess in one place. I could have made a mess all over your body. *grooms him* -Scorchgaze

Too focused on naughty things. -Treetail

Not really. Same forest type. -Sweetbriar
*smirks and cuffs Featherwing* You are no fun you know. *tugs on his ear playfully* Come on if you win you wouldn't have to argue about it anymore.
Skyheart

Yea i dont wan't that to happen. *laughs*
Tigerfang

*smirks* Maybe i am.
Flintstripe

*nods his head* I see.
Strongbreeze
*twitches slightly at his tug* If I said I'll think about it would that get you to stop pestering me about it? -Featherwing

Mm you never know. In the moment you might get into it enough to ask. -Scorchgaze

Naughty boy. After this we'll have some fun. -Treetail

You've never been close to the old territory before right? -Sweetbriar
Pestering you? *Narrows his eyes* We are trying to help you with your love life so don't be snobby about it you runt. *gets to his paws*
Skyheart

OH really you think that would happen?
Tigerfang

*purrs* Deal no take backs!
Flintstripe

*shakes his head* Nope.
Strongbreeze
Suggesting that I fight my mate into submission is not something I want to hear or think about. -Featherwing

*nudges her mate* Relax, handsome. Fluffy has always been moody. That's kind of his thing. -Hushpool

*shakes his head and stands with a stretch* I'm not always moody. -Featherwing

I mean you just told me to basically pound you with no sweet talk. Who knows what could happen next time. -Scorchgaze

I'd never take it back. -Treetail
*twitches his tail* Makes me wanna smack his mouth off. *huffs* But you are right love he has always been moody maybe its because he hasn't had a good pin down in awhile.
Skyheart

Yea cause sweet talk makes it awkward for me! *huffs laying his head down*
Tigerfang

*purrs* I know you wouldn't
Flintstripe
*lashes his tail* You know, despite what you two might think, you don't know the ins and outs of my romantic life. -Featherwing

So you're saying you two have done it since the last time we were all there? -Hushpool

*remains silent, keeping the irritated expression* -Featherwing

And why is that? -Scorchgaze

You know me too well, love. -Treetail
Oh what was that? Floof? We don't know the in and outs yet we are right?
Skyheart

Because i dont like the to lovey dovey stuff.
Tigerfang

We know each other to well.
Flintstripe
**turns back to the waterfall* Lucky guess. -Featherwing

Fine. No more gentleness then. -Scorchgaze

Very true. *nuzzles him* -Treetail
Oh dont be so upset! So what if your love life sucks!
Skyheart

I dont think you were ever going gentle to begin with you know. *starts to move out from under him*
Tigerfang

*sniffs around* Well we should try to do our job now shouldn't we? *purrs*
Flintstripe