Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 19301-19350 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs in amusement* This one is grouchy when he's hungry. Like his father. *purrs and flicks him playfully with her tail* -Frecklenose

I'm sure she'll tell you when she's ready. -Wrenflight

Trust me, you'll love it. -Treetail

*eats hungrily* I'm just excited for it. -Bloodkit
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
Hey I don’t get grouchy! •grumbles as he noses her cheek•
Sunheart

•nods• Yea you are right. •fliccks the tip of his tail watching camp•
Strongbreeze

•looks around• So where are we going to do this my strong dominate warrior.
Flintstripe

You and me both I want my own nest!
Tanglekit
Uh huh sure. *teases him* -Frecklenose

You've got a lot of moons ahead of you to build a great relationship. -Wrenflight

*pushes him down between a dense cluster of trees* Right here. *licks his neck hungrily* -Treetail

Yea we're all really out growing that nursery. -Bloodkit
What its true im naturally calm and collected.
Sunheart

*nods* Hopefully i just dont want any issues.
Strongbreeze

*lets out a slight moan* S-so aggressive!
Flintstripe

*nods* I barley fit in it anymore!
Tanglekit
Oh really? And what about me? -Frecklenose

I'm sure everything will be smooth. Don't worry too much. -Wrenflight

You like it, don't you? *tugs on his scruff* -Treetail

Thunderkit really hogs a lot of our nest. -Bloodkit
Well. •says laying his head on her flank• I think you are brave, strong and precious. •purrs our•
Sunheart

•scratches his ear as he finishes eating• yea we can only wait right? •laughs• Have you had thoughts of becoming a parent at all? Cause yo I would make the best father.
Strongbreeze

O-ofcourse! •pant out clearly heated• Why would I be! •licks at his neck•
Flintstripe

•laughs• my sister tells me the same thing.
Tanglekit

•sits waiting around boredly glancing to see if Scorchgaze would reappear•
Tigerfang

•yawns awake tiredly and stretches in his nest looking around before getting to his paws and padding out of the den•
Skyheart
How sweet. *licks his cheek* -Frecklenose

You think so? *shrugs slightly* I've thought about it from time to time. I guess my sister finally having her's has me thinking about it a little more as of late. -Wrenflight

*grinds against him* Good boy then. How do you want it first? -Treetail

With how much you roll over in your sleep that's not surprising. *pokes him playfully* -Bloodkit

Searching for someone? *sits down by Tigerfang* Don't tell me you're that eager for it again already. *teases* It's only been about half a moon. -Hushpool

*leaves the nursery and starts heading for them, bracing himself for whatever teasing Hushpool had in store* -Scorchgaze
Im your mate I have to give you compliments like that to keep you around. •purrs•
Sunheart

•nods quickly• oh I know you would make a great father! •purrs• But Yea your sister having her kits makes me a little anxious to have kits myself...
Strongbreeze

•kneads his chest roughly• D-do me rough! •pants out licking his neck eagerly• I want you to pin me down take me tease me and dominate me.
Flintstripe

I roll around that much!? •looks at her surprised•
Tanglekit

•looks at her and twitches his tail• You know I can’t wait till you are stuck in the nursery again. •says as Scorchgaze walks over and nods his head• well?
Tigerfang

•pads over to his mate tiredly and lays his head on her shoulders• I’m tired. •mutters•
Skyheart
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Sounds about right. *purrs and nuzzles him* -Frecklenose

There's obviously no rush. But what do you think about? How many kits? -Wrenflight

What a naughty tom. *nips his neck as he continues to grind against him* -Treetail

Eh a little. -Bloodkit

Then what are you doing awake? *licks his muzzle* -Hushpool

They're perfect. Absolutely beautiful. One has already opened his eyes. -Scorchgaze
•grins• so who hasn’t stopped by to visit our little gifts yet? •licks Blackkits head then Swampkits and nuzzles Sunflowerkit•
Sunheart

•thinks• Well is like a decent amount so maybe three or four? •laughs• But that means it would be a lot of work. I know how much stress you caused your father and mother. •nudges him•
Strongbreeze

•leans his head back so he would have more room• J-just rough me up already! •pleads as he squirms beneath him•
Flintstripe

•huffs making a side note to work on that• huh well I guess I will have to find a way to fix that.
Tanglekit

I heard screaming like someone was having kits or something dumb and it woke me up. •mumbles his eyes shut on her shoulders• now I can’t sleep.
Skyheart

Oh really? •purrs• Well congrats you old tom! •gives Hushpool a look to make sure she doesn’t say anything unnecessary•
Tigerfang
All our family has visited, so it's just friends I suppose. -Frecklenose

Yea right. *cuffs him playfully* -Wrenflight

Oh yeah? Is that what you want? *slams into him* -Treetail

Not like it's a big deal. You'll have your own nest soon anyway. -Bloodkit

*shoots Skyheart an annoyed glance* I'm just glad my daughter is healthy and I have three healthy grandkits. -Scorchgaze

You're still going pretty strong for a grandpa, deputy. *gives Tigerfang an amused look* -Hushpool
*Sighs in relief* Thats good i dont think i can handle anymore visits. *purrs* Plus i think our kits want some quiet time.
Sunheart

*tries to duck away and purrs* What you disagree? I hear what you all did when you were younger always making cats track you down and such.
Strongbreeze

*hisses in pleasure and nods his head quickly pricking his shoulders with his claws* Y-yes! *moans out*
Flintstripe

That is a good point! *purrs* And no one can complain not even your sister!
Tanglekit

Huh so that's what it was. *says with his eyes still closed* Can you tell her to keep it down then.
Skyheart

*gives her a frustrated look* You really are something you know. *mouths to her*
Tigerfang
Probably. *nuzzles her kits* -Frecklenose

I was incredibly well behaved as a kit! -Wrenflight

What a naughty tom. *latches on to his neck* -Treetail

She might find a way still. -Bloodkit

No. *lashes his tail irritably. -Scorchgaze

*shrugs with a smug grin* -Hushpool
•stretches out so he could get a better view• I can see them growing up already. •purrs•
Sunheart

Uh huh sure just like all your other siblings. Plus you know what hey say! The most behaved are the most unpredictable.
Strongbreeze

•moans out loudly clenching him• S-shut up you!
Flintstripe

•purrs• Yea But that’s just Bloodkit. •looks at the thrush• are you still eating?
Tanglekit

Why not to are her father so it shouldn’t be an issue. •finally opens his eyes to look at him•
Skyheart

•nudges Scorchgaze• come on we can’t talk sense to these two.
Tigerfang
I'm so excited for it. To see their lives unfold before our eyes. -Frecklenose

Since when do they say that? -Wrenflight

*smirks and sucks on his neck* But you like it. *pounds him* -Treetail

Duh! *takes another big bite* -Bloodkit

You're right. *says to Tigerfang* Want to go hunting? I feel like celebrating with a good fresh meal. -Scorchgaze

You two hunting? Alone? -Hushpool
*nods* Maybe one might be an important figure in the clan some day. *laughs*
Sunheart

*laughs* They don't i just made it up. *sits up stretching out his muscles*
Strongbreeze

*gasp in surprise his eyes going wide for a moment and nods quickly* Y-yea! I l-like it like this!
Flintstripe

*rols his eyes* Well dont let it sit there for so long then i was starting to get hungry again.
Tanglekit

*nods* Yea hunting sounds fine and yes ALONE. *looks at her*
Tigerfang

*looks at them* Yea alone? *smirks* Can we join you two?
Skyheart
Maybe one day. *nuzzles his cheek* no matter what I know they'll do right by the clan and make us proud. -Frecklenose

Since when do you like giving me such a hard time? -Wrenflight

I knew you would. *thrusts him harder and faster* -Treetail

Well sorry! *grumbles around a mouthful before swallowing* We were busy talking. -Bloodkit

Absolutely not. -Scorchgaze

What? Why not? The clan could always use more prey. -Hushpool

Then join a hunting patrol. -Scorchgaze
•nods in agreement• Yea and Barr is a whole bunch of grand kits!! •teases•
Sunheart

Since I got a mate and you don’t. •laughs• come on I’m sire you have had worst.
Wrenflight

•moans out loudly scrapping his paws against him• I-it feels so good!
Flintstripe

•laughs• Yea true but you can always eat and talk.
Tanglekit

•nods• Yea join a hunting patrol.
Tigerfang

But if we joined you wouldnt that make it a hunting patrol? •keeps his stupid smirk•
Skyheart

•looks at Scorchgaze upset that he actually made sense•
Tigerfang
I'm definitely not ready to be a grandma yet. *laughs* -Frecklenose

That's very true. -Wrenflight

I know how much you like it rough. *tugs on his neck* -Treetail

But what if my food falls out of my mouth? -Bloodkit

*rolls his eyes* Fine. But when we split you two will be going off to hunt. *heads for the exit* -Scorchgaze

Fine by me. Skyheart and I hunt well together. -Hushpool
*chuckles at the thought* Yea we are do young and good looking to be that old.
Sunheart

So did you get put on any patrols yet?
Strongbreeze

*nods his breathe getting caught in his throat and scraps at his shoulders*
Flintstripe

Then that would be funny. *grins* And i would make fun of you forever.
Tanglekit

*sighs and lashes his tail* This is going to be a fun time.
Tigerfang

*grins* Yeah fine by us. *nudges his mate* We sure do but you two better be hunting also right Hushpool?
Skyheart
Exactly. I'm much too young to be thinking about such things. -Frecklenose

A border patrol in a while. What about you? -Wrenflight

Such a good boy. *flips him over on his stomach, grips his hips and slams into him* -Treetail

Rude! *cuffs him playfully* -Bloodkit

Yea. Wouldn't want you two to get out hunted. *smirks as she follows them* -Hushpool

Would you two hush? You'll scare away all the prey in the forest with your big mouthes. -Scorchgaze
But you aren't too young to mess around with me. *tugs on her ear growling playfully*
Sunheart

*shakes his head* Nothing as far as i know. Though i guess i should go ask Scorchgaze.
Strongbreeze

*bucks up against him pushing him in deeper and lays his head on the ground purring loudly*
Flintstripe

*rolls away from her laughing* Its true though you would never live it down!
Tanglekit

Me and Hushpool are excellent hunters you know. *purrs* Though im sure Scorchgaze will catch something lovely. *says padding after them*
Skyheart

*pads besides his friends twitching his tail*
Tigerfang
I haven't been for quite some time. *nips his chin lightly* -Frecklenose

I think he already went out on a patrol. You might as well just join my border patrol. -Wrenflight

*pins his torso down for leverage as he rams into him* -Treetail

Well I guess it's a good thing I don't do it then. -Bloodkit

Of course the deputy would. -Hushpool

I thought I told you both to be quiet. -Scorchgaze

We're giving you compliments! Right, Tigerfang? -Hushpool
Mhmm i love you. *says warmly* And im glad we had kits.
Sunheart

*huffs* Mouse dung but alright ill join you. I need a good walk anyways.
Strongbreeze

*yelps in surprise letting out a purr quickly after his body was starting to get numb from all the pleasure*
Flintstripe

You told us doesn't mean we have to listen we are warriors you know. *gives him a playful look*
Skyheart

Yea what ever. *says looking away*
Tigerfang
il y a plus d’un an KatieK102 said…
hahahaha I don't even have an excuse for why I died for a few months. Senior stress? New boyfriend? Lost interest? But this forum never seems to die!

I know Freckle and Sun had their kits (descriptions, please? and who has what kit?) but have I missed anything else?
KATIE! haha yea this is just something me and team do when we have free time.

Blackkit - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes

But i dont think you missed much besides some crazy things Skyheart and Hushpool do but otherwise we have just been playing it till you got back :D
Nice, nice. Who plays the kits?

Also, just added Tala, Smart, and Wolf's cats to the inactive list. Not sure how often Blue is on, so I left hers alone.
Katie has returned to us!
She's been on a little more lately. But I'm Blackkit, tangle is Swampkit and Blue said she'd take Sunflowerkit unless you really wanted her I think.

But yea we've been on as much as we can. I just moved from Ohio to California and in a couple months I'll be in Utah so life has been CRAZY busy for me right now. But if we can start doing more cannon stuff that's important to the story line I'll definitely be on more. Like I've said before, I just use my phone for the rp
Me too. *purrs and nuzzles him happily* It's still almost surreal that we're parents, but I couldn't be happier about it. -Frecklenose

Well don't sound so disappointed. *cuffs him playfully* -Wrenflight

You're so cute you know. *tugs on his ear* -Treetail

And I'm your deputy. So unfortunately for you that means you do have to listen. *shakes his head slightly* I swear you two are worse than my kits. -Scorchgaze

Don't be such a grouch. We're just having some fun. -Hushpool
Wow Team O.o Things have been crazy for you!

I'm completely down for more cannon events. Let's rp where we are for a moment so I can get back into the swing of things, then we'll skip to the Gathering?
Sounds good to me! Do you wanna continue with GoldenClan too?

*looks around excitedly for Berryfrost* -Sweetbriar
Honestly, I'm cool with leaving them alone until the Gathering, then picking them back up. Nothing happens really with them until then anyway.

*pads into camp* "looking for me?" ~ Berryfrost
Im down for what ever!

*looks at his mate happily* Well im going to get something to eat you want anything?
Sunheart

Eh i mean you arent the worst tom to be on patrol with. *laughs*
Strongbreeze

N-nuh uh! *pants tiredly*
Flintstripe

Thats probably because you aren't our father.
Skyheart

Just ignore them.
Tigerfang
Yea they're at that point where they're ready to go. Just let me know whenever you're ready to do the gathering.

Of course! *hurries over to her* I doubt you've heard the good news yet, but I'm an aunt now! An aunt to three beautiful little kittens! Two toms and a she-cat! -Sweetbriar
Definitely. Something big. I'm starving. -Frecklenose

*rolls his eyes in amusement* I think your mate's sass has been rubbing off on you. -Wrenflight

Yes huh. *grinds into him* -Treetail

They make it more difficult to than you'd think. -Scorchgaze

*flicks her tail in amusement* -Hushpool
Will do then. *gets to his paws padding to the pile and avoiding the two toms there already*
Sunheart

Hey she isn't sassy! *points out and nudges him* Just very passionate.
Strongbreeze

*grits his teeth getting closer*
Flintstripe

So since we haven;t been in trouble yet does that we are free of punishment?
Skyheart

*looks at his friend for an answer*
Tigerfang
That too. *glances at Sunheart* Congratulations, Sunheart. I know you and my sister are very happy. The kits are beautiful. -Wrenflight

*goes harder* -Treetail

Most definitely not. I just typically like to save the punishing as Falconstar's duties. He tents to enjoy it depending on the punishable offense. -Scorchgaze
Okay!

*tail shoots up* "Frecklenose had her kits? That's amazing, Sweetbriar! Congratulations!" ~ Berryfrost

"I heard that!" *pads up to Scorchgaze, grining* "I heard your daughter finally kitted. Congratulations." ~ Falconstar

Berryfrost they're so cute! When are you going to have your own? I want more kits around! *tail lashes happily and nudges her friend playfully* -Sweetbriar

She did so well through it all. Unsurprisingly though. *purrs* She's a tough girl! I'm just so happy for her. -Scorchgaze
*huffs and looks at his mate* I thought you got Tigerfang to talk to him. *huffs softly to her*
Skyheart

*nods* Thanks they take after the both of us. *takes a large rabbit and starts to carry it towards the nursery quickly*
Sunheart

*finally reaches his climax finishing and lays tiredly* T-that was amazing...
FLintstripe
"Me? I'm waiting for you to have some so that they can grow up together!" *retorts* "How's that going, by the way?" ~ Berryfrost

*curls his tail around his paws* "I'll stop by later to check on them. Everything went smoothly? Merryberry handled it all?" ~ Falconstar

*pads over to Strongbreeze and Wrenflight* "What are you two up to?" ~ Shiverwind
Oh just discussing how i picked up my mates sass apparently. *swishes his tail* I dont think i do.
Strongbreeze
"Strongbreeze has always been sassy, just insecure. Finally hooking up with a she-cat has given him a much needed boost in confidence." ~ Shiverwind

Tangle, Blue, we're bringing back the Packs! Revive your wolves :D
Sidenote, Smart would have loved the idea of a Wolf rp....
*huffs* We haven't even spoken for half a moon. I've started leaving even earlier for morning training by myself so that I'd be gone before he wakes. -Sweetbriar

Perfect as usual. -Scorchgaze

I tried congratulating Sunheart on the birth of his kits but he didn't seem too interested in talking. -Wrenflight

*finishes* Incredibly. -Treetail
sounds good to me!

*gives her a look* Was i really always sassy?
Strongbreeze
*blinks* "Wait, really? But he agreed to bring you to the Gathering. I thought things were good!" ~ Berryfrost

"No, you never really showed it until now." ~ Shiverwind

"Then I'll go see her now, then. Congratulations." *stands to his paws, then pauses* "And I do not take pleasure in punishing my Clanmates. Only the specifically troublesome ones." *pads towards the Nursery* ~ Falconstar

*pads over to Redshadow and nuzzles his chin* "You okay, love? You're looking a bit glum." ~ Mistybreeze
They were. But...I don't know. I just want to see if...maybe I'm affecting him. Maybe he'll be the one to chase? Or at least miss me. -Sweetbriar

I think she's right. -Wrenflight

Fair point. -Scorchgaze

Hello Falconstar. -Frecklenose

I suppose just a little apprehensive. -redshadow
"Maybe something will happen at the Gathering?" *suggests* *smirks* "Like maybe another tom will flirt with you and make him jealous." ~ Berryfrost

"Frecklenose. Sunheart." *looks at the three kits* "I heard you kitted. Congratulations! They're all healthy?" ~ Falconstar
Yea right. If that were to happen I fully expect you to swing in and help me! You know I'm oblivious to those kinds of things. Not like they happen anyway. -Sweetbriar

From what we know. They're all moving and suckling. Only Swampkit has opened his eyes yet, but they're only a few hours old. -Frecklenose

Oh also, because we skipped two weeks ahead Hushpool and Flaxenrose's kits are now apprentice age ready so whenever you wanna do that feel free.