Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 18701-18750 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
That'd be pretty hot to watch. *purrs" -Hushpool

Well that doesn't give me a lot of help! -Darkmist

You're still pretty turned on. *moves them and lays him on his back on the ground**kisses him deeply while grinding his member inside him* -Scorchgaze
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
*wraps his paws around his muscled shoulders kissing him back in return moaning into his mouth*
Tigerfang

Anything to please you my love. *nuzzles her*
Skyheart

Well what do you want me to say!?
Sunheart
And I'd do anything for you my love. Including strangling any she-cat who even looks at you in a way beyond friendship. -Hushpool

That I'm perfect the way I am. *teases* -Darkmist

You're so hot. *huffs against him before twining their tongues, his member still reaching deep within him* -Scorchgaze
Mhmm now that would be hot. *tugs on her neck* watching you drain the life of another cat oh my.
Skyheart

mhm sure you are. *laughs* I think Blackpelt would disagree with you.
Sunheart

*mutters something into his mouth cumming for a third time as he presses further in and his body goes limp*
Tigerfang
Getting you all turned on, big guy? -Hushpool

What?! Why do you say that? -Darkmist

*thrusts all the way into him as he cums hard**groans and grips his body tightly* You doing okay there, tiger? *licks his neck softly as he hovers over him, panting* -Scorchgaze
*moves his paws slowly down her body* You aren't
Skyheart

Well because you act to old obviously! He would tell you to act young and spontaneous!
Sunheart

*shakes his head tiredly not being able to get anything out of his throat as he was filled up*
Tigerfang
*jerks back slightly* What? -Hushpool

....I guess. -Darkmist

*flops over beside him and pulls him close* -Scorchgaze
*snuggles up against him like a kit and remembers this feeling from when he snuggled up with his mother*
Tigerfang

(oof i did not mean it like that o.0)
*blinks confused at what he said* That is not what i meant to say! I meant to say "and you arent?"
Skyheart

What thats a good thing. *purrs*
Sunheart
*gives him a look* I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. *licks his neck* -Hushpool

You think so? -Darkmist

*purrs lightly and licks his head soothingly* -Scorchgaze
*sighs in relief* Thats good so what do you say then? Im turned on you are turned on i think we need to have a little rough up with each other. *grins*
Skyheart

*Nods* Ofcourse he has always wanted us to have the best.
Sunheart

*looks up at him tiredly* I-it was really good...
Tigerfang
*smirks* Sounds good to me. -Hushpool

You're right. Well...I guess I'll try to lighten up a bit. -Darkmist

It was good for me too. More than just good. -Scorchgaze
*huffs moving up against him his hips sore*
Tigerfang

*smirks back at her getting to his paws*
Skyheart

*ruffles his head* Starting now!
Sunheart
Lead the way, handsome. -Hushpool

So....what do I do? -Darkmist

*rubs his hips soothingly* Your body feeling okay? -Scorchgaze
*grins and starts to pad out of camp*
Skyheart

Well have fun what do you do to have fun?
sunheart

*nods* Yea...just a bit sore...*huffs* Now i know what i do to she cats. Especially with a monster like mine and yours.
Tigerfang
*pads after him happily* Where are we going to? -Hushpool

Spend time with my mate and kits. Mess with you. -Darkmist

*purrs* Uh huh. And what do you think about it? Do you like the feeling? -Scorchgaze
Some where we can have fun. *says quickly his tail curling*
Skyheart

I....i guess...*nuzzles against his chest* Helps that you are so soft even though you are a wall of muscle..
Tigerfang

*gives him a look* Oof my brother you need to get out more.
Sunheart
*nuzzles his shoulder as they walk* Well let's hurry there. -Hushpool

*rolls his eyes slightly* I didn't get out much to begin with. -Darkmist

*chuckles* Well by all means, keep using me as a pillow. -Scorchgaze
*grins as soon as they reach where he wanted to go to and flips his mate over him quickly pinning her down and starts to licks and suck on her neck*
Skyheart

Hey that isn't my problem! *flicks his tail getting to his paws* Come on lets go have some fun!
Sunheart

*chuckles lightly keeping his head down on him shuffling slightly feeling strangely comfortable*
Tigerfang
*moans slightly and arches up into him* -Hushpool

Okay. *gets up* Where are we going? -Darkmist

*rubs his back lightly* -Scorchgaze
*pricks her thighs with his claws pressing against her* Mhmm love those sounds.
Skyheart

Have fun mouse brain!
Sunheart

*purrs* Thanks...
Tigerfang
last edited il y a plus d’un an
You're the only one who can make me make them. -Hushpool

Okay okay! -Darkmist

You don't have to thank me for anything. *Licks his head* -Scorchgaze
*stops before they reach the entrance* wait here we should bring Featherwing with us. *purrs* Have a brothers outing. *says before padding over to the warriors den*
Sunheart

I better be! *growls lightly into her neck grinding up against her moving his paw down between her legs*
Skyheart

*chuckles* Always a gentleman i see. *flicks his tail lightly*
Tigerfang
*sighs pleasurably* I belong to you. *licks and tugs on his ears* -Hushpool

Sounds good to me. *smiles and nods* -Darkmist

*rests in his nest with Crowtail* -Featherwing

I don't know. What I just did wasn't very gentlemanly. *grins* -Scorchgaze
Featherwing..*calls out quietly *
Sunheart

*moves his toes in and out of her kssing her neck* Yes you do. *bites her neck lightly then goes back to kissing her*
Skyehart

*cuffs him a bit hard across the muzzle* Yea thats true.
Tigerfang
*moans and shivers against him* Fuck that's so nice...-Hushpool

*sits up with a yawn* Yea? What's up? *stretches, back and hips loosing* -Featherwing

Well what was that for? -Scorchgaze
Do you wanna go out with me and Darkmist?
Sunheart

*grins and pushes his member into her as slow as he could*
Skyheart

For not being a gentleman!
Tigerfang
S-Such a tease! *moans and licks his neck* -Hushpool

Sure. *gets up and pads out of the den* What are we doing? -Featherwing

You liked it though! I may not have been the perfect gentleman, but I wasn't being an animal. -Scorchgaze
What do you mean!? *thrust into her pushing deep inside her hitting her sensitive spot* We have to last till you pass out love .*grins*
Skyheart

Showing Darkmist a fun time. *purrs as he pads back*
Sunheart

Oh pinning me up against a tree with my paws not touching the ground while you fuck my ass isn't being an animal?
Tigerfang
*hangs her head back and moans loudly* -Hushpool

Sounds like fun. *flicks his tail in amusement* Let's get going then. -Featherwing

*nods and heads out of camp with his brothers* To be honest, I'm a bit concerned about what Sunheart classifies as fun. -Darkmist

Well, too an extent, but that's not the most hardcore thing I could do. So I don't exactly classify that as being an animal. That was just being freaky. -Scorchgaze
And w hat is the most hardcore thing you could do?
Tigerfang

*licks the crook of her neck pinning her shoulders down pulling and then pushing back in and grinds inside her as his member throbbed*
Skyheart

*gives him a look* What is that suppose to mean? Featherwing he is bullying me!
Sunheart
S-So big...*moans into his ear* -Hushpool

*rolls his eyes at them playfully* You two still act like you're apprentices with each other. *chuckles* -Featherwing

You told me to loosen up, Sunheart! -Darkmist

Well I could have you sucking me off while I do the same to you. Then I'd be rough and see just how much your body could take. -Scorchgaze
Eh i dont think im down for the sucking part..
Tigerfang

*moans out biting her scruff pericing the skin* Oh you are so good!
Skyheart

Well when we were apprentice we fought all the time. And i told you to loosen up! not insult me!
Sunheart
*smirks and gasps in surprise at the bite* -Hushpool

I was just teasing! -Darkmist

All right, boys, where to? *gazes around as they pad into the forest* -Featherwing

And yet you think I'll let you top me? If I'm going to let you do that to me my member will definitely need and be deserving of some attention. And you're gonna need some practice. -Scorchgaze
*licks here he bit her tasting the blood* Mhmm you taste so good love. *thrust her again his pre making it easier for him to push in and out of her and moans into her fur again*
Skyheart

The lake! *points and starts off towards that direction*
Sunheart

What seriously? *huffs* I dont know if i could suck it...
Tigerfang
S-Sometimes I want y-you to just eat me up! *nips at his whiskers while moaning more and more* -Hushpool

The lake it is. *walks with them until they reach the water* -Featherwing

The water is really peaceful today. -Darkmist

Why do you say that? -Scorchgaze
•let’s out a grunt as he gives her one more thrust and climaxes leaning into her as he fills her up and licks her muzzle•
Skyheart

•looks out over the water and then at Darkmist• it always is. •purrs•
Sunheart

Well it’s just..I don’t know I’ve never thought I would?
Tigerfang
*pants heavily as she gets that filling sensation again* M-My insides feel so sensitive...-Hushpool

I really haven't gotten out of camp much other than patrols for a while...-Darkmist

You and Flaxenrose should make more time to relax and get out. Just because you're parents doesn't mean you stop doing things for yourselves. -Featherwing

Well obviously. You didn't think you'd ever mate with a tom either I'm sure. And that wasn't so bad, was it? -Scorchgaze
It was pretty good...*thinks* But just the thought of my muzzle on another toms member...makes me shudder..
Tigerfang

*pulls out of her slowly as he watches himself ooze out of her and smirks* Thats just called love Hushpool. *presses on her stomach*
Skyheart

*grins and shoves his brother into the lake*
Sunheart
N-No! *takes his paw away from her stomach* Don't push it out. *pants softly* I want to be completely filled. -Hushpool

Sunheart! *scolds him, but can't help but laugh* -Featherwing

*sits up in the water* I damn knew you were going to do that! *splashes at them playfully* -Darkmist

*rolls his eyes in amusement* You're so dramatic. You don't have to jump into it right away. Think about it, warm up to the idea, take kitten steps. You might come to find you enjoy it just like you enjoy taking it. -Scorchgaze
*takes his paw away and purrs* Oh you are so naughty! *licks up her stomach and moves to her neck before flipping her over* Now time for a different view!
Skyheart

*chuckles and ducks away from the water*
Sunheart

*shrugs* Could be...*sits up*
Tigerfang
last edited il y a plus d’un an
*raises her hips high**wiggles her rear, showing off for him* -Hushpool

*lays back in the water* It's been a while since I've had a swim. -Darkmist

There's no rush though so don't feel pressured. I'm happy to keep on pleasuring you until you're ready. *purrs* -Scorchgaze
*watches her hips grinning and mounts her immediately moving one paw around her neck and one to clamp her muzzle shut* You are such a lovely tease. *pushes into her with out warning*
Skyheart

Then enjoy it! *nudges Featherwing and goes in with him*
Sunheart

*chuckles* Of course you are you just cant get enough of my body.
Tigerfang
*a hard shudder passes up her body and her eyes roll back slightly from the pleasure* -Hushpool

*closes his eyes and enjoys soaking in the cool water* -Darkmist

*wades into the lake* The water feels perfect today. *sighs in relief as the sensation of the water eased his aching body* -Featherwing

I mean, can you blame me? *checks him out* -Scorchgaze
Nah im pretty hot i mean im well muscled and my body is just perfect!
Tigferfang

*purrs at the water and looks over at Featherwing* Oh yea you seemed a bit soar when you woke up whats that all about?
Sunheart

*thrust her over and over relentlessly tighting his grip on her neck* Till you pass out love! *lets go of her muzzle*
Skyheart
*moans loudly* S-So good! H-Harder! Pound me harder! I'm so close! *body trembles as it got weaker from the pleasure**after all the previous pounding her body was so much more sensitive than usual* -Hushpool

Well I'm not getting any younger, you know. *stretches before laying down in the shallows so only his head was out of the water* -Featherwing

And your rear is so tight. *teases, but is still serious* -Scorchgaze
*pulls out of her then slams into her pounding her senseitive spot harder and harder* Anything for you love! *moans out*
Skyehart

*rolls his eyes and stretches* Okay not want i wanted to hear.
Tigerfang

*chuckles* To old i guess.
Sunheart
*digs her claws into the ground as she climaxes hard**grits her teeth to hold back the yowl that would have escaped**forepaws give out beneath her and her chest hits the ground* I-I'mmm actually g-gonna passss out at this rate...*pants heavily, her eyes glazed because of how violent her climax was* -Hushpool

Oh shut it. I'm not that old. *flicks water at him playfully* I'm in the best shape of my life! -Featherwing

It's payback for all the times you've messed with me. *sits up and nudges his shoulder lightly with his muzzle, purring* -Scorchgaze
*grips the back of her neck moaning into her fur feeling her collapse beneath him and climaxes with a powerful thrust but keeps going after that* W-what was that love? *moans into her ear*
Skyheart

Uh huh sure you are. *teases* What do you think Darkmist?
Sunheart

*smirks at him* Fair enough *purrs back* Think its time to head back?
Tigerfang
*mewls in pleasure* P-P-Put me oooon my back....-Hushpool

I think you'd better be careful calling cats old otherwise you might have a fight on your paws. *chuckles* -Darkmist

*laughs* I don't think I've got the stamina to handle a fight right now. -Featherwing

I think we need to wash ourselves first. You're leaking a bit. -Scorchgaze
•grins happily• I could so take Featherwing!
Sunheart

•nods pulling out panting hard moving her back onto her back and pushing back into her continuing with momentum from each thrust•
Skyheart

•blinks and looks back and nods• Y-Yea probably.
Tigerfang