Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 18401-18450 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
Of course. *leans her head on his* -Bloodkit

*twines tails with him* So what now? -Frecklenose

*smirks* I think so. Unless they start trying to figure out positions soon. Then I guess we both win? -Hushpool

What about it? *gives his neck tender licks* -Scorchgaze
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
Well I’m just curious about how you would do it.
Tigerfang

That’s no fun hen no one really wins. •tugs on her ear•
Skyheart

•chuckles• what about Foxpaw though? Do you think he likes anyone?
Tanglekit

What ever you want today is your day.
Sunhesrt
I've never asked. Think I should? Besides, I didn't ask if you liked anyone I asked if you liked my sister. For all I know you could like Mousepaw. *flicks him playfully with her tail* -Bloodkit

Mmm food sounds good. -Frecklenose

Well, we could bet on top and bottom. -Hushpool

*rests his chin on his chest* Well, I'd need to use my tongue on you a lot. Then my paws. Ideally you'd be relaxed and feeling good. That'd make it the easiest for me to do my part then. -Scorchgaze
I don't like anyone. *says cuffing her*
Tanglekit

Food does sound amazing want me to go hunting?
Sunheart

*grins* Fine i bet Scorchgaze will top and Tigerfang will bottom. *says first happily*
Skyheart

Oh and what if i were to do all that to you instead? *grins*
Tigerfang
*nods* Good! Keep your eyes ahead and focused on our training! *lashes her tail happily* -Bloodkit

Yes please. -Frecklenose

*huffs in frustration* You took my pick. Well I guess I have to bet on Tigerfang topping then. *sits down, pouting slightly* I feel like I'm going to lose this bet. *grumbles* -Hushpool

Oh really? But you don't have any experience. It would probably hurt and that's not something that someone who enjoys pleasing would want to do. *gropes his hips and sucks on his neck* I know exactly what to do and how to do it well. *licks up to his ear which he then licked teasingly before whispering* You'd be in good paws with me taking the lead. -Scorchgaze
last edited il y a plus d’un an
*grits his teeth and stiffles a small moan* O-oh really? Id be in good paws with you? *pricks his shoulders*
Tigerfang

*snickers watching them* You got the first pick last time love.
Skyheart

*nods* Trust me i will! *purrs and bats her playfully*
Tanglekit

*nods and nuzzles her* You lay down here and ill be back in a bit okay?
Sunheart
*lays on top of him, yawning playfully* Soft bed. -Bloodkit

*nods and lays on the bank in the sun, purring* -Frecklenose

You picked the winner this time and you know it already. *glares at him lightly* -Hushpool

Most definitely. *wraps his paws around his waist as he goes back to roughly licking and sucking his neck* I'd make sure that any pleasure you've ever had would be surpassed by the pleasure I'd give you. -Scorchgaze
*purrs* I know right my fur is pretty soft.
Tanglekit

*goes off to hunt*
Sunheart

*sticks his tongue at her happily* Not my fault you picked first last time. *nudges her head back towards the toms*
Skyheart

Oh you think you could out pleasure all the she cats i've been with? Thats thinking highly of yourself.
Tigerfang
Yea super comfy! -Bloodkit

*rubs her swollen belly with a paw* -Frecklenose

*sulks as she sits silently and waits* -Hushpool

Well, I've got to have confidence in myself, right? *drags his tongue across his throat* I know what that pleasure spot inside can do to someone's body. Besides, it's not just about the mating. I always take lots of time to pleasure my partner in other ways. -Scorchgaze
Is that why you are sucking on my neck so much? *huffs out* I mean i don't mind it, but i never did this much foreplay before i mated.
Tigerfang

*twitches his tail* Why dont they just fuck already?
Skyheart

*rustles the bushes near Frecklenose*
???

*purrs* I groom my fur every morning and night! *puffs proudly*
Tanglekit
Twice a day? Isn't that excessive? -Bloodkit

Oh god why DX Leave my pregnant baby alone!
*turns slightly, a pang in her chest and mind putting her on edge**stays silent and completely still as she opens her mouth to scent the air* -Frecklenose

If there's one thing I know from growing up with them it's that Scorchgaze is a romantic. *lays down* We'll probably be waiting here for a while so might as well settle in. -Hushpool

That's definitely why. *pulls back slightly* I'm also waiting for you to give me the okay to actually show you how I'd go about it. Because you haven't actually verbalized your willingness. *eyes him* Though your body seems ready. -Scorchgaze
*gives her a look* Comming from the one who runs around camp all day play fighting? I think its normal.
Tanglekit*

(IM SORRY I HAD TO CAUSE SOME CHAOS!)
*pads out of the push that he was rustling was a rather large tom pelt black as the night and a few scars over his muzzle, looks at her with cold green eyes* Well well well it must be my lucky day. *says coldly and grins at her* A lone she cat. *sniffs the air* A lone Clan she cat what it seems.
Jet

*huffs and snuggles agianst her* Well they better put out a good show then.
Skyheart

*grits his teeth in hesitation and nods slowly not really sure what he was planing on doing but just went with it* Fine....Just this time to see what it is...But some day i get to do this back okay?
Tigerfang
*lays her chin on his head* Bathing and fighting are two totally different things. -Bloodkit

You demon! DX
*bares her teeth and immediately stands to her paws* You're on my clan's territory. That makes you the lone one here, not me. -Frecklenose

One can only hope. I always figured Scorchgaze was a boring mater, but we'll find out. -Hushpool

Only if you get your skills up to par. *moves down his body and settles between his legs**licks his member with strokes from the base to tip, making sure to put more pressure on his sensitive spots**slides his paws down Tigerfang's back and starts groping his rear* -Scorchgaze
*moans loudly* H-holy Startclan you really do know your stuff! *grips the top of his head tightly*
Tigerfang

*raises an eye and purrs* Well no matter i won this bet anyways.
Skyheart

*looks at her amused* Hun i dont know if you know this but there is kind of a size difference between the two of us and i dont scent anyone near here so you are on your own. *grins stepping towards her* And i don't suppose you remember that group of cats running around here or were running around here. *flicks his tail* Teavy's group.
Jet

I mean you aren't wrong bathing is well bathing and fighting is fighting.
Tanglekit
....Do you really bathe twice a day? -Bloodkit

*snarls* I cut the throats of toms twice your size from that group. If you don't leave StormClan territory now I won't hesitate to do the same to you. -Frecklenose

Damnit. *lashes her tail irritably* Tigerfang won't be hearing the end of this from me. He made me lose a bet. -Hushpool

To be quite honest I was holding back on you last time. This time I won't be. *takes him into his mouth**wraps his tongue around him firmly and his lips grip him further down**sucks slowly at first, his lips leading the way down while his tongue followed, slicking him down**moves his head faster on him, his tongue somehow knowing exactly when to put on more pressure and when to just slide on him* -Scorchgaze
••chuckles• awe someone is mad they finally lost. •teases•
Skyheart

•moans out louder his paws scrapping against what ever they could• S-seriously?
Tigerfang

•laughs and eyes her before quickly dashing into her side knocking her off her paws• That’s cute But from the looks of it you can’t fight to hard. •licks her in the stomach and pins her shoulders down•
Jet

•nods happily• Pa said a clean pelt is a happy pelt.
Tanglekit
How long do your baths last? -Bloodkit

Get off of me! *scratches at his legs with her mind paws and swipes around his legs at his face* -Frecklenose

I'm a little bitter about it. -Hushpool

Mmhmm. *the sound makes his throat vibrate against his member**holds his lower half still by grabbing on to his rear as he takes his member all the way down to the base**twists his tongue all around his member before letting it out of his mouth to reach even lower* -Scorchgaze
Why you don’t like being the less dominate cat? •teases•
Skyheart

•shrugs• depends on how long I wanna wash my fur.
Tanglekit

•growls with laughter pulling his face away and pinning down her paws and legs placing a sharp claw to her throat• I just love it when they struggle and fight. •snarls into her face• I suppose I should tell you my job in teavys great group. •grins• My roll in that group was to torture nice pretty she cats like you. •pricks her neck• Don’t worry I won’t kill you I just want to know some information. •says smacking her hard across the muzzle then the left eye•
Jet

•tries to thrust upward but is stopped by his grip• you must really like my friend down t-there.
Tigerfang
Huh. That's definitely not what I do. -Bloodkit

*grits her teeth* I won't tell you anything. -Frecklenose

Well I don't mind it, but the idea of you having bragging rights doesn't excite me. -Hushpool

Mm. *pulls his mouth away* But I think he likes me more right now with all that twitching. *drags his tongue over his sack* -Scorchgaze
*grins* Trust me honey when im done with you ill have all the information i need. *takes a clump of moss and shoves it down her mouth to gag her* Now just incase anyone is near i cant have you screaming now can i? *swings at her right eye this time before punching her in the gut* I just want to know where your camp is. *grins* And some other information but we will get to that soon enough.
Jet

What do you do?
Tanglekit

Come on it wont be that bad i will just brag to our kits that i'm better then you at everything. *grins*
Skyheart

*pants heavily looking down at his throbbing member* Shut it.
Tigerfang
I give myself a quick wash before I go to bed, but I only really give myself a full bath every few days. -Bloodkit

*eyes widen in horror as he hits her stomach* -Frecklenose

*flash of white breaks from the bushes next to them**slams into Jet at full speed, sending him flying away from Frecklenose and into the stream* I'm going to make you regret that. *snarls**jumps onto him before he could do anything, biting viciously onto the back of his neck* -Sweetbriar

That's what I was worried about. -Hushpool

*sucks him there while his paw works his member**rolls his paw over the tip, teasing the sensitive areas* -Scorchgaze
*laughs* I mean that is good enough i guess.
Tanglekit

*Snarls at her clawing back in return striking her side and kicks her away lashing his tail* Oh look another playmate but unfortunately i dont have the time to deal with both of you. *hisses throwing dirt into Sweetbrairs eyes before running off*
Jet

*pads back happily with a rabbit and blinks in confusing seeing the two she cats*
Sunheart

Oh sore loser aren't you?
Skyheart

*gasps out in pleasure his pre leaking out*
Tigerfang
But I don't know if my fur is as soft as yours. -Bloodkit

*hisses in pain, shaking her head before padding over to her sister* Come on. Let's get you to Merry. *helps her to her feet* -Sweetbriar

Sweet...thank you. *huffs and starts walking with her, leaning on her* -Frecklenose

Yes. -Hushpool

So, how are my skills ranking so far? -Scorchgaze
P-pretty up there..*lets out another gasp his member throbbing for more*
Tigerfang

*watches them walk away and pads over to them quickly* What happened!? *says dropping his rabbit and looking at his mate*
Sunheart

*tugs on her ear watcing them* Man he hasn't blown his load yet...*mutters*
Skyheart

True i dont think yours will ever be this soft!
Tanglekit
Well now you're just giving me another competition! -Bloodkit

S-Some surviving rouge from Taevy's group attacked me. *coughs, pieces of moss making their way out of her throat* -Frecklenose

Help me carry her, Sunheart. He hit her in the stomach. -Sweetbriar

He must be holding it back because from the looks for things Scorchgaze gives better head than I do. -Hushpool

That's what I like to hear. *sucks him hungrily, his tongue and his lips moving on his length relentlessly* -Scorchgaze
*his eyes flare in alarm running to her side quickly* Come on lets get you back..*says soothingly into her ear*
Sunheart

*pricks the ground with his claws finally releasing a huge load into his mouth and pants heavily with each blow*
Tigerfang

*raises an eye* He gives better head then you?
Skyheart

*laughs* oh you want to have a soft pelt like me now?
Tanglekit
Well yea! -Bloodkit

*nuzzles her head against him* Sunheart...my stomach...*winces as her throat aches* What if something happened to the kits...-Frecklenose

Looks like it. His skill is impressive. Though it makes sense because a tom would know best how another tom likes to be sucked. -Hushpool

*takes him all the way into his mouth so his load went directly down his throat, the sensation of him swallowing teasing Tigerfang's member even more**pulls his mouth away once everything had been swallowed* Well? What are your opinion so far? *gives him some more long strokes with his tongue* -Scorchgaze
I-im sure you will be fine! *says forcing himself to sound a bit cheerful* It will all be fine i know it.
Sunheart

*his eyes were half rolled back but blinks back to his senses* O-okay you win...*pants out tiredly*
Tigerfang

Huh i kinda wanna try me some scorchgaze now. *teases*
Skyheart

*girns* Bring it i doubt you could ever beat my perfect fur!
Tanglekit
I'll try! *starts grooming herself* -Bloodkit

*pads with her mate and sister with shaky legs* -Frecklenose

I didn't know it was possible to make someone's eyes roll back just from a blowjob. *turns to him with a look* Don't you even think about it. -Hushpool

Now on to the next part. *pushes his legs up and closer to his stomach* This might feel a bit strange at first. *licks his tail hole slowly* -Scorchgaze
*his eyes widen* W-what the hell are you doing! *shifts uncomfortably*
TIgerfang

*glances at her* Freckle its going to be okay..Right Sweetbriar?
Sunheart

*grins holding in a chuckle* Fine fine..Oh look what they are doing now!
Skyheart

*grins watching her and does the same*
Tanglekit
My pelt is going to be shining after this! -Bloodkit

Of course. You'll be in Merry's paws when we get back. She'll have you patched up in no time. And your kits will be perfectly fine. -Sweetbriar

Getting him ready to bottom and me to lose this bet. -Hushpool

What does it feel like I'm doing? *continues his licking* I told you it'd be odd at first, but you wanted to know what goes into getting someone ready to bottom. *stops after a bit and slowly works a paw toe into him* -Scorchgaze
*hisses as he does that* Odd? This is absurd!
Tigerfang

*snickers a little and puts a paw to his muzzle to quiet himself*
Skyheart

*nods* They will be perfect little kits. *purrs* Just like there mother.
Sunheart

I hope so otherwise i wouldn't know what you did wrong.
Tanglekit
Shush! I'm concentrating! -Bloodkit

*takes her into camp* I'll go warn Merry. Sunheart get her the rest of the way to the medicine cat den. *rushes over to the end to get their sister* -Sweetbriar

*slumps to the ground once they were inside camp, her muzzle still bleeding and one of her eyes swollen shut from the punch* I-I feel so drained....I don't even feel like I can move..-Frecklenose

*sprints over to his brother* What happened?! -Darkmist

*shushes him quietly though she was holding back her own laugh* -Hushpool

Don't be such a kitten. You need to relax or this will only hurt. *licks up his body to his neck, sucking on it gently before kissing him again**makes the kiss deep and passionate while he started gently moving his toe inside him* -Scorchgaze
*giggles to himself and cleans himself quietly*
Tanglekit

*nods worriedly and nudges her* Come on Freckle just a little further okay? *looks up at his brother* She was attacked by one of the rogue survivors..Come on help me get here to the medicine den.
Sunheart

*giggles into her fur*
Skyheart

*murmurs into his muzzle as he does that pricking his back with his claws*
Tigerfang
*stops once her pelt was completely clean* There! -Bloodkit

*helps lift her and bring her to the den* -Darkmist

Thank you...-Frecklenose

*works his toe around in him* Relax just like that. See? You're about ready for another. *licks his tongue* -Scorchgaze
*sets her down in an open nest and lays besides her* Freckle you are going to be okay. *licks her swollen eye*
Sunheart

A-another what?! *moans slightly*
Tigerfang

*looks at her fur and wrinkles his nose* I dont know.
Tanglekit
What's wrong with it? -Bloodkit

*sighs heavily and presses as close to him as she can* -Frecklenose

*Gently gets another toe inside him* That's two. *rubs his insides with his toes* -Scorchgaze
*hisses bitting into his shoulder*
Tigerfang

*looks at his mate amuse and licks her neck* I dont know if Tigerfang can handle it. *grins*
Skyheart

*nuzzles her gently* I'm sorry i left you...*says quietly*
Sunheart

*licks some of the fluffed up fur she had on her side* there all better!
Tanglekit
Thanks. So how about now? -Bloodkit

I'm the one who wanted you to go hunting...-Frecklenose

Eh he just needs to toughen up a bit. -Hushpool

Relax. Relax your body. *winces slightly at his bite* Take deep breaths. *uses his free paw to rub Tigerfang's member while his toes still gently stroked his insides* -Scorchgaze
*stifles a slight moan loosening his grip on his shoulder*
Tigerfang

*nods* Yea if that was me i bet i wouldn't be like that id take it like a champ.
Skyheart

*grins* Looks better!
Tanglekit

*shakes his head* You should have just came with me..
Sunheart
Good. I'll strive for perfection every time! -Bloodkit

*presses her face into his fur* As long as the kits are okay that's all I care about. I'll heal from a black eye and some cuts. -Frecklenose

Oh yea right. -Hushpool

How does it feel? *keeps up all of his motions and licks his muzzle lightly* -Scorchgaze
*nods stroking his tail over her back* Yea as long as they are okay i guess...But i still have to worry about you.
Sunheart

*huffs* You dont think so?
Skyheart

*nods his head slightly* A-a Little better...Still a bit uncomfortable..
Tigerfang

So do i but i think my pelt is still better.
Tanglekit
Yea probably. -Bloodkit

*licks his muzzle softly* I'll be okay. -Frecklenose

Being bottom first time isn't as easy as it seem. Heck, first time being mated isn't easy for anyone taking it. It hurts like hell the first time unless you're properly prepared. Even then it still hurts for a bit. -Hushpool

This part isn't really known for feeling that great until you've been made sensitive here. If your body was to get used to being pleasured here then it'd feel good just having my paw toes in. *kisses him tenderly* Let me know when you think you can handle one more. Three is where we stop. -Scorchgaze
*lays his head back on her shoulder* What you wanna do now?
Tanglekit

You sure? *licks her back worriedly*
Sunheart

Really? *huffs* Then i must not have been your first?
Skyheart

F-fuck it just do it! *moans into his mouth his member throbbing wanting more*
Tigerfang
I don't know. -Bloodkit

*nods* I'm tougher than I look. *smiles slightly* -Frecklenose

Unfortunately not. -Hushpool

*grips his member more firmly, rubbing more**as slowly and gently as he can eases a third toe into him* -Scorchgaze
*purrs* You now the black eye gives you some toughness. *teases though he was worried* So you said he was a rouge?
Sunheart

So who was your first then?
Skyheart

*moans in pleasure as he cums hard *
Tigerfang

*frowns* Come on you are the idea cat.
Tanglekit
Hey you come up with good ideas too! -Bloodkit

*nods* He said he was from Taevy's group and his job with them used to be torturing she-cats for information. He was trying to get me to tell him where our camp was, but I didn't breathe a word. -Frecklenose

During the time I spent away from clan as a loner I met a fellow wanderer. We obviously didn't know each other well but be looked like....well like the first tom I ever had a crush on. So in my mind it made sense at the time. -Hushpool

*blinks in surprise, but doesn't stop rubbing or thrusting his toes* Does it feel good? -Scorchgaze
Sometimes but you always have the fun idea!
Tanglekit

*sighs and nuzzles her* Maybe it would have been better if you talked...
Sunheart

*flicks his tail* What was his name?
Skyheart

*nods tiredly* Y-yea!
Tigerfang
Wanna do some more climbing then? -Bloodkit

I couldn't do that to the clan though...-Frecklenose

My first crush or the loner? -Hushpool

*kisses him again and pulls his paws off and out of him* Well, that's what it feels like to be prepared to bottom. *huffs slightly as he stands over him, his member throbbing painfully at this point* -Scorchgaze
*nods eagerly* Yes!
Tanglekit

Both. *lays his head on his paws*
Skyheart

Our family is more important..
Sunheart

*huffs tiredly seeing his member and looks away* Want me to help you out with that beast...?
Tigerfang