Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 18301-18350 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
Nothing you're just a goofball. *nudges him* -Bloodkit

That's what I thought too. So hopefully things just keep getting better from there. -Frecklenose

*growls angrily* -Hushpool

Oh I already did. *tackles him* -Scorchgaze
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
Now what to do with you. *bites her shoulder roughly but not to bad*
Skyheart

*wraps his paws around him as he tackles him*
Tigerfang

Yea someone needs to calm down that leader. *chuckles*
Sunheart

*perks his ears* You think so?
Tanglekit
Yea, but in the best way possible. -Bloodkit

For sure. He's always so tense. And my sister needs love! Flint and I are the only ones with mates! It's time for Sweet and Wren to pick up the slack! -Frecklenose

Careful what you choose. I'm not out of fight yet. -Hushpool

*pushes him down under him and cuffs his shoulders* -Scorchgaze
Oh really from my view it seems you are pretty out of this fight already. *tightens the grip on her neck* And i dont like a lowly she cat talking back to me. *teases*
Skyheart

*cuffs him over the head and kicks out at him*
Tigerfang

Thats fine then. *grins* Since im so goofy.
Tanglekit

Thats true your siblings need to kick it up a knot.
Sunheart
*purrs in amusement and keeps eating* -Bloodkit

I just don't want to be the only one in the nursery with kits from our bloodline forever. I think Sweet and Falconstar would have adorable kits. And we need to start working on finding someone for Wren since it didn't work out with him and Raindapple. -Frecklenose

*snarls and manages to break her legs free, bringing them up and punting him in the chest* -Hushpool

*jumps back from his kicks and crouches again* That all you got? *teases with a playful grin* -Scorchgaze
Nah i just dont want to hurt your fragile body. *teases crouching down eyeing him*
Tigerfang

*gasps with the air knocked out of him and falls over curling up*
Skyheart

*takes another bite and leans in head on her shoulder and yawns*
Tanglekit

*coughs* Remember what i told you about Wren?
Sunheart
Tired? -Bloodkit

I remember you told me it was something about him and Shiverwind, but then we agreed for you not to tell me. *eyes widen in realization* Wait, did something happen between them?! -Frecklenose

*jumps on top of him* I don't know who you think you were calling lowly. *snarls* -Hushpool

Trust me, I'm not the one with the fragile or sensitive body. *lunges for him again, knocking his legs out from under him* -Scorchgaze
*snarls back at her trying to reach up and bite her neck and squirms beneath her* I was calling you Lowly. *Hisses getting his breath back*
Skyheart

*falls over but quickly catches himself and wraps his legs up with Scorchgaze for a take down*
Tigerfang

*nods* So much running around and food. *purrs snuggling against her* You are pretty soft like a nest to.
Tanglekit

*looks at her dumbly* You said you didn't want to know love.
Sunheart
Oh jeez thanks. *nips his ear playfully* -Bloodkit

I change my mind! Did something happen?! -Frecklenose

*smacks him across the muzzle* Watch your tongue! -Hushpool

*tricks, but rolls on top of him* -Scorchgaze
*kicks up at him trying to get him off*
Tigerfang

*snarls* Make me you old hag! *taunts and spits at her*
Skyheart

Oh now you wanna know? *grins* I don't know you said yourself that it shouldn't be shared.
Sunheart

*chuckles flicking his ear at her nip* What you dont think your fur is fluffy?
Tanglekit
Maybe, but I'm not soft! I'm all muscle! -Bloodkit

Aww come on! Now that I know it's something like that I have to know! -Frecklenose

*slams him down on his back and starts pricking his shoulders with her claws, just breaking the skin* You're really pushing it. What? Do I have to sprout a dick and wiggle my pretty little tail hole at you to get some sweetness? *taunts* Maybe that's what you're really waiting for, huh? You seem pretty into it. I've never seen you give Fluffy any foreplay until today. Using your paw to play with his rear huh? *smirks and wraps a paw tightly around his neck* If I didn't know any better I'd think you were starting to get into it more than Fluffy. -Hushpool

*flips him over onto his stomach and stands over him**pins his paws above his head* Surrender? -Scorchgaze
*shakes his head a bit dazed from the slam and puts paw to her chest trying to shove her off and lets out another gasps as she grips his neck* And if i didn't know any better i think you are getting jealous of little Fluffy. *taunts her* Or maybe Fluffy is just that much better then you since you have been holding off on me. *teases* You might have to prove me wrong and show me how good you really are. *growls out*
Skyheart

*laughs* I don't know. *pokes her side playfully* You seem a little squishy to me.
Tanglekit

Fine fine since you are so persistent! *swings his tail happily* Well your brother and Shiverwind where wrestling or sparring and they ended up in some weird positions and ended up kissing.
Sunheart

*growls* You wish! *bucks up hitting him in the gut with his back*
Tigerfang
Nuh uh! How is that possible?! -Bloodkit

They kissed?! That so doesn't sound like Wren. *looks thoughtful* -Frecklenose

*snarls* Fine then. *releases her hold on his neck and slides down his body* I don't care how sore or drained you are because we aren't stopping until I say so. *nips his leg roughly before licking his member teasingly* -Hushpool

*grunts and drops all his weight down on him* -Scorchgaze
Fine i just hope you can keep up then. *growls as she licks him* But if you can't keep up i might have to punish you for being a bad kitty. *moves a paw onto her head pushing her down*
Skyheart

*huffs under his weight* Seriously?
Tigerfang

Its true! *laughs*
Tanglekit

Its true though Shiverwind kissed him first but then he kissed her back they even used tongue!
Sunheart
*pouts* Then I'll work harder. -Bloodkit

*eyes widen slightly* Seriously? Well that's.... certainly interesting. -Frecklenose

It'll be you has to keep up with him. *sucks him firmly* Think you've got much left in you after you pumped Fluffy full of so many loads? *growls lowly and keeps sucking* -Hushpool

You're the one who knocked the wind out of me! *lays his chin on top of his head* Come on, tough guy. Want would you do in a real fight if someone pinned you like this? Give up? -Scorchgaze
To build muscles like your mama and pa?
Tanglekit

*nods* I don't like the thought of those two being a couple though.
Sunheart

*moans loudly bucking his hips into her muzzle* T-trust me i've been refreshing myself since then. *teases* Lets just hope your muzzle can keep it up enough to get all of me out. *growls with another moan*
Skyheart

Hell no id claw the living shit out of them! *growls especially if they pinned me down like this! *huffs bunching his muscles and pushes up throwing him off*
Tigerfang
Yes! -Bloodkit

How come? -Frecklenose

*deep throats him all the way and licks his sack hungrily* -Hushpool

*rolls back onto his paws* Nice. I like that fire. -Scorchgaze
*lashes his tail eyes blazing* Oh trust me im giong to kick your ass now. *bunches his legs before darting at him quickly spearing him in the chest*
Tigerfang

*laughs* Sounds like normal you. *lays his head on his paws* My pa said im going to get big like Tanglestar..
Tanglekit

*moans loudly thrusting further in and releases into her mouth*
Skyheart

I think Shiver could do better. *flicks his tail*
Sunheart
You probably will. -Bloodkit

*Gives him a look* My brother is perfect. Any she-cat would be lucky to be with him. -Frecklenose

*swallows eagerly and pulls back, licking her lips* -Hushpool

*wraps his paws around his neck and tumbles with him* -Scorchgaze
•rolls with him pinning his paws above his head stretching out his body•
Tigerfang

•lays his head back panting• That all you got? Fluffy did better. •teases•
Skyheart

I hope so I don’t want to be little forever! •nudges her and takes another bite•
Tanglekit

•looks at her• What I’m just giving my opinion.
Sunheart

We'll training together to both get strong. -Bloodkit

*flicks her tail* Well my opinion is that she'd be lucky to be with my brother. *stays silent for a while* I don't know...they could be cute together. -Frecklenose

*growls and goes back to licking him eagerly* -Hushpool

Not bad. -Scorchgaze
*moans again* Ah there it is the fire!
Skyheart

*nods* But i might get stronger then you. *purrs*
Tanglekit

*holds him down and looks at him* Oh really not bad? *holds one paw still on his paws and takes his free paw to smack im lightly across the muzzle*
Tigerfang

Oh really you would them together?
SUnheart
Good luck! -Bloodkit

Well I don't know if she'd be my first pick for him, but if they make each other happy I wouldn't stand in the way. -Frecklenose

Shut it and enjoy it. *rubs him with her paw while licking all over his groin* -Hushpool

*suddenly Yanks his paws away, wrapping them around his waist, and flips them* It's not over, tough guy. *holds him tight* -Scorchgaze
*purrs his member throbbing with each lick*
Skyheart

*growls trying to get out of his grip*
Tigerfang

I mean i guess but still..wouldn't it be strange though..
Sunheart

What is that suppose to mean?
Tanglekit
I'm gonna work hard to out grow you! *laughs* -Bloodkit

It would be. -Frecklenose

Mmm someone wants it bad. *swirls her tongue around him* -Hushpool

*pins his paws down* You got the stuff to keep going? -Scorchgaze
That’s if you can out grow me. •purrs•
Tanglekit

You know I do! •pushes against him to break his hold•
Tigerfang

•moans in pleasure• w-why wouldn’t I?
Skyheart

Exactly..
Sunhsart
We shall see. -Bloodkit

Even so, I'm sure it wouldn't be so bad so long as they made each other happy. -Frecklenose

Because I thought I wasn't as good as Fluffy. *mocks**teases the tip with her tongue* -Hushpool

*pushes back down against him, their bodies locked* -Scorchgaze
*grits his teeth pricking her head with his claws to stop himself from finishing* That was just to rile you up!
Skyheart

*blinks* What if i grow to big and cant fit into the dens anymore?
Tanglekit

*hisses as he locks both of there bodies* You would win like this!
Tigerfang

*flicks his tail and nods* True.
Sunheart
That'd be crazy. -Bloodkit

Though you are right, it'd be pretty strange at first. -Frecklenose

Oh really? How do I know if that's true though? *sucks him firmly* -Hushpool

Oh whatever! *nips his ear* -Scorchgaze
*nods in agreement* And cool!
Tanglekit

Told you. *chuckles and leans against her*
Sunheart

*growls as she does that and holds in another moan* B-because i said so? *curls his tail around her legs* Why you t-trust your mate anymore?
Skyheart

*huffs* Now get off you win.
Tigerfang
Yea pretty cool! -Bloodkit

*Purrs* Well not everyone can be as perfect as us. -Frecklenose

I can. *smirks* but I need you to cum to prove it. -Hushpool

I think the winner deserves a kiss. *teases playfully before getting off him* -Scorchgaze
•looks at him dumbly• You really are the worst at flirting.
Tigerfang

•hisses and cums releasing everywhere seeming like this was everything else he was holding in•
Skyheart

That is so true we are the greatest. •licks her nose• Soon we will have our kits to.
Sunheart

How big do you think you will get?
Tanglekit
I hope the same size as my daddy! -Bloodkit

Our beautiful kits. -Frecklenose

*cleans up eagerly* Mmm okay I believe you. -Hushpool

What?! Why do you say that?! -Scorchgaze
Winner deserves a kiss? *laughs* We aren't apprentices anymore Scorchgaze.
Tigerfang

*purrs* Thats pretty big you know.
Tanglekit

*pants happily his slightly glazed and looks down at her* Happy?
Skyheart

So beautiful it will melt hearts*
Sunheart
Exactly! *purrs* -Bloodkit

Absolutely! -Frecklenose

Mmhmm. You? -Hushpool

It was a joke! *shuffles his paws slightly* Besides...I've been out of the game for a while so I don't actually remember much about flirting at all. -Scorchgaze
Your crazy he is a monster! *purrs*
Tanglekit

*nods his head still purring* Move that muzzle up here so i can give you a kiss.
Skyheart

*watches him amused* Uh huh sure a joke. *cuffs him over the head*
Tigerfang

hopefully they dont acutally melt hearts though.
Sunheart
But he's my daddy. -Bloodkit

Maybe with their charm. *purrs* -Frecklenose

*purrs and lays over him* -Hushpool

All right then Mr Casanova, why don't you tell me how I should be flirting. -Scorchgaze
Yea i know but he is still scary.
Tanglekit

Oh you think they will be charming now?
Sunheart

*kisses her purring and wraps his paws around her* Mhmm you are so fine love.
Skyheart

*grins and stretches* Okay okay. *thinks* Well first you don't just bring up kissing like that you know you have to compliment them then slowly go in for it.
Tigerfang
Why? -Bloodkit

Of course! They're our kits after all. -Frecklenose

*licks his forehead tenderly* Look whose talking, my handsome tom. -Hushpool

I compliment a lot. It doesn't get overbearing? -Scorchgaze
Well sometimes but im just saying flat out asking for a kiss will probably get you smacked. *cuffs him again*
Tigerfang

*grins* I guess you are right i am pretty handsome and fine my self. *licks her neck*
Skyheart

Well he is kinda mean Bloodkit..
Tanglekit

*chuckles* I didn't know we were charming.
sunheart
*frowns* Do you think so? -Bloodkit

I think so. -Frecklenose

The most. *rubs her body against his* -Hushpool

It was only a playful tease! Besides, you didn't smack me. -Scorchgaze
*nods slowly* Yea..he is worst then uncle Sunheart..I think..
Tanglekit

Well you just think to highly of us then.
Frecklenose

*purrs as she does that his member getting aroused again*
Skyheart

*gives him a look* Do you want me to?
Tigerfang
But why?! -Bloodkit

I don't know about that. -Frecklenose

Someone seems eager still. *purrs* -Hushpool

No no no! Definitely not. You keep hitting me and soon I start loosing brain cells. -Scorchgaze
Hey that wouldn’t be the worst thing! •grins and stretches• though I think someone cheated on that fight and used there little gift.
Tigerfang

Maybe I am who knows I might still have one more load just for you. •nips her chin•
Skyheart

Well don’t you notice he way he talks to other cats? He is kinda rude..plus he made my pa lick his foot..
Tanglekit

What would you say then?
Sunheart
*looks at her paws* Well he's nice to me, Thunderkit and Mama. -Bloodkit

I think we are charming and deserve the compliment. -Frecklenose

Why don't we find out them. *eases herself down on his member, moaning* -Hushpool

Definitely not. If I'd used that I would have won much sooner. *nudges him playfully* It was all my true muscle. Weren't you the one complimenting me on my shoulders earlier? -Scorchgaze
*flicks his tail* Yea thats about it..*mutters*
Tanglekit

*gasps bitting her neck lightly* Starclan that feels good!
Skyheart

*purrs* Fine i will accept this.
SUnheart

Oh shut up! *huffs* I still think you cheated.
Tigerfang
*sighs* Well I can't control what he does. But no matter what I love him. -Bloodkit

Good. *nuzzles his cheek, purring happily* -Frecklenose

Y-You're telling me. *sighs in pleasure when she sits all the way down on his lap**starts moving her hips up and down on him* -Hushpool

You think I play a dirty game? -Scorchgaze
*bucks upwards to get deep into her and moans* Fluffy will never beat this. *purrs laying his head back*
Skyheart

Of course. *purrs* How can i know or not know if you are playing fair or not?
TIgerfang

Well just dont end up like him okay? I wouldn't like it if you starting being mean like him..
Tanglekit

*stops when they reach the stream* So what do you wanna do Freckle?
Sunheart
*stares at her paws and only nods slightly* -Bloodkit

This. *splashes him playfully* -Frecklenose

Mmm you've got that right. *leans down to kiss him, her hips still moving but faster now* -Hushpool

We've been friends since kithood! You should know I wouldn't cheat. -Scorchgaze
*glances at her* you oaky?
Tanglekit

*shrinks back* Hey!
Sunheart

*grips her sides tightly bucking into her and kisses her aggressively*
Skyheart

I should know! But still could happen!
Tigerfang