Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 17501-17550 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
*moans into her feeling himself leak out of her and gives her one final thrust finishing with one last load and pants laying his head into her neck* Holy Starclan.....
Skyheart

*shrugs* Its something you will figure out when you are apprentices probably. *purrs* Though if you want me to i can tell you.
Crowtail
il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
*flops on her side, panting heavily* So incredible...my gosh Skyheart, you're so beyond good. -Hushpool

*nods* Tell me! -Bloodkit
*pulls out of her finally feeling his member slip out followed by some of his load* I think you got e-everything out of me..*pants*
Skyheart

Well you know how much your mother and father love each other right?
Crowtail
If I'm not pregnant after this I think StarClan is just trying to stop us from filling this clan with more perfect kits too soon. *stretches out weakly* -Hushpool

Yea. -Bloodkit
Well when a tom and a she cat love each other they have alone time. They do certain things with that time.
Crowtail

*purrs nuzzles her and licks her neck* If you aren't pregnant we are going to have some issues. *winces at his hips and moves around her snuggling up* All fat and full of my cum aren't you?
Skyheart
*nips his ear slightly* Did you just call me fat?! -Hushpool

Certain things? Like sparring? Tanglekit and I do that. *wrinkles her nose* That doesn't mean we're in love does it? -Bloodkit
Well right now i can tell you are defiantly bloated. *grins nipping her neck*
Skyheart

I mean sparring is a close representation of what they are doing..And no that doesn't mean you two are in love though you two spend a lot of time together. *purrs*
Crowtail
*huffs and presses her lower stomach, more of what he'd left spilling out of her* You really filled me up. -Hushpool

*shakes her head firmly* I won't be loving anyone until after I'm the best warrior! -Bloodkit
*huffs feeling what you spilled out on him* Hey watch where you do that! *moves his paw down and rubs her teasingly moves his paw back up and licks it* Mhmm i taste amazing.
SKyheart

*glances at her and looks at his paws*
Tanglekit

*chuckles* Thats fine you dont need to love until you are warrior.
Crowtail
*rolls her eyes at him playfully* You'd think someone could only be so full of themselves. *nips his chin teasingly* -Hushpool

I don't want anything distracting me on my climb to the top. Love can come after, if at all. And even then, I won't settle for some mediocre love! I want a relationship as perfect and my dad and Mama's if I'm ever going to have one. -Bloodkit
*tugs on her scruff* Whatcha going to do about?
Skyheart

Your mother and father have a very interesting relationship i dont think you want one like that.
Crowtail
Maybe empty the rest of what you left behind on to your pelt. *grins mischievously* -Hushpool

Why not? -Bloodkit
If you do that i would just have to fill you back up but i wouldn't be gentle about it this time. *grins at her*
Skyheart

Well they are very aggressive with what they do in there free time.
Crowtail
*paws him playfully* Mm well now I don't know. The way you were going at me so passionately felt beyond incredible. *teasingly bites his lower lip* -Hushpool

Is that bad? -Bloodkit
*growls moving her back onto her back and pulls his muzzle away and tugs onto her ear* It might not feel as good but it will defiantly please you.
Skyheart

Well yes and no..You know what you do what you want.
Crowtail
Mmm come on. You can still be rough, but make your thrusts slower like before. You can still go deep. -Hushpool

*grins and nods* I will. *huffs slightly* Once I figure out what alone time even is. -Bloodkit
Fine fine ill breed you till you cant move anymore. *growls latching his jaws onto her neck pushing into her roughly and gives her the slow but rough thrust moving deeper and deeper getting to her sensitive spot*
Skyheart

Mating. *says finally* Your parents are mating.
Crowtail
*moans happily, her body quivering with each of his thrusts* -Hushpool

*looks horrified* Mating?! Isn't that what cats do to make kits?! -Bloodkit
*nods* Though im sure your parents wont have more kits. *purrs* They promised me and my mate a litter of kits first.
Crowtail

*moves his paws to her neck gripping her lightly moaning into her neck his member was getting sore from all that they have been doing but pushes himself to release into her again and again*
Skyheart
*pants heavily as she climaxes a few more times before letting herself go limp, her body giving out completely* -Hushpool

*tilts her head in confusion* My mama and dad have to give you kits? -Bloodkit
*Keeps at her finding purchase a few more times and moans into her chest and laying into her for a final time*
Skyheart

Well they dont have to...They just promised to give mean Featherwing a litter of kits..Like our first litter your parents did the same thing.
Crowtail
I-i can hardly feel anything...*pants heavily* -Hushpool

Oh, because you and your mate are both toms. So does that mean that Treetail and Raindapple are my siblings? -Bloodkit
Well half siblings..Im there real father but your mother is there mother.
Crowtail

*moves a paw and places it underneath her chin tiredly still panting and gives her a thrust to make sure everything was out before sliding out of her with a moan*
Skyheart
We've NEVER done that much before. *licks his cheek softly* My b-body wasn't ready for all the pleasure. -Hushpool

Ohh. That's interesting. -Bloodkit
*nods* Yes very. But now you know what it is right?
Crowtail

*nods in agreement tiredly* I dick is killing me! *nuzzles her gently massaging her belly*
Skyheart
I feel so bloated. *huffs at the heavy feeling in her stomach* -Hushpool

*nods* -Bloodkit
•nuzzles her• You were the one telling me to put kittens into you love.
Skyheart

Just don’t tell your parents I told you otherwise I’ll get yelled at and I’m not in the mood for that right now.
Crowtail

•nods• I won’t tell anyone! •says still not quite understanding it•
Tanglekit
I know. *licks his muzzle* We'll have to see what happens. -Hushpool

*nods* I won't tell. -Bloodkit
*moves his paws around her and holds her close* Though it was quite fun to be honest.
Skyheart

Good kit. *purrs cuffing her over the ear* Now is there anything else you wanted?
Crowtail

Very fun. *purrs and snuggles against him* -Hushpool

*shakes her head* Not that I can think of. *looks at Tanglekit* What about you? -Bloodkit
•shakes his head still trying to take everything in•
Tanglekit

•closes his eyes to relax• So what do you want to do now?
Skyheart
Well I can't really move, so let's just relax here. -Hushpool

Come on. Thanks, Crowtail. *leaves the den* -Bloodkit
Oh you can’t move? •purrs examining her body and nuzzles his head on the back of hers• I’m down for a little down time.
Skyheart

•nods to the kits and curls back up in his nest for some more sleep•
Crowtail

•follows after her quickly before finally saying• I still don’t get it..
Tanglekit
My legs feel like pieces of dead prey. *purrs and licks his nose* -Hushpool

Get what? -Bloodkit
*purrs* Well when you tease a tom like me that is going to happen. *moves his paw to her belly and hugs her tightly* Its called love i think.
Skyheart

Well the whole mate and mating thing..
Tanglekit
I think so. -Hushpool

What don't you understand about it? -Bloodkit
•shrugs• like what does mate and mating have to do with each other can’t cats mate with out being mates?
Tanglekit

You think so? Well that’s not very convincing you know.
Skyheart
*nuzzles him* Well I know you love me! -Hushpool

*shrugs* I don't know. Why would you want to make kits with someone who isn't your mate though? -Bloodkit
•thinks and shrugs• I don’t know you have to ask your parents..
Tanglekit

•moves over her laying on her back and purrs• well I know you love me to.
Skyheart
*nips up at his chin playfully* -Hushpool

*shrugs* Maybe I will one day. I'm not too worried about it now. -Bloodkit
•squeezes her in response and laughs• I don’t remember the last time we got this close.
Skyheart

Well what do ou want to do now that we now about one of the other clan leaders.
Tanglekit
It's been a while. I've been so focused on the kits. -Hushpool

I'm kinda tired. -Bloodkit
*nuzzles her again and purrs* Thats true those little ones always keeping us on our paws.
Skyheart

You tired? Really?
Tanglekit
Running us ragged. *purrs* I love them to pieces though. -Hushpool

I know it sounds crazy. -Bloodkit
*nods in agreement* Same with me they are so adorable. *purrs*
Skyheart

Completely crazy!
Tanglekit
They're going to be some very tough warriors. -Hushpool

*cuffs him playfully* -Bloodkit
Strongest she cats in the clan after there mother. *purrs* Then when we have a son he will be the strongest tom in the clan behind me.
Skyheart

*laughs batting her back*
Tanglekit
Absolutely. *purrs happily* -Hushpool

Wanna fight again? *teases* -Bloodkit
*rolls off and and lays on his back purring* What would i even name son?
Skyheart

*lashes his tail* I wanna get better so you know my answer.
Tanglekit
Well what names come to your mind? -Hushpool

Well bring it on. -Bloodkit