Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11251-11300 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an KatieK102 said…
For the most part I'm content with the decision to kill him off (especially with how many kits you guys are having, jeeze!!!), but whenever Crowtail and Featherwing are happy together it bums me out xD Black and Thorn were just reaching the point where they were happy and content with life and didn't have any problems when Thorn died xDx

*Nudges his shoulder playfully* "Well good; that means it was more realistic. Anyway, you did fine!" ~ Berryfrost

*Stops and looks around* "You know... no one ever goes this far unless their hunting specifically for rabbits." ~ Mistybreeze

"Depends. Would you rather it be a surprise or not?" ~ Falconstar

*Her face lights up* "Perfect!" *Pads up to the duo* "Hey Sunheart, I got you a present!" ~ Shiverpaw
il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
That's an upsetting thing. Black and Thorn never had much time to be completely alive and happily in love.

Well it's the perfect spot then. -Redshadow

*smiles warmly* Surprise me. -Sweetbriar

*follows behind her* -Wrenflight
Exactly. I kinda wish I would have pushed his death back a bit so that they would have had longer, but I don't necessarily regret that he died. It would have happened sooner rather than later, and honestly, Thorn is the type of character who needs an arc. After re-entering his relationship with Black, there really wasn't much he could go through. He'd already mentored an apprentice, he had a mate, and Thorn would never be the type of cat to want kits or be a father, so that was out of the question. He would have really just been kept alive for cuddles and snuggles, although honestly that doesn't sound so bad rn xD

"The perfect spot... for what, exactly?" *Rubs their muzzles together* ~ Mistybreeze

"Come on then," *grins briefly in return, before turning around and starting deeper into the forest* *In the back of his mind he knew that after this, he would have to break the news to Sweetbriar and tell her that the date hadn't changed his mind, but he was determined to at least make the date enjoyable* ~ Falconstar
Hey that's what IM is for haha. And we can always rp them on the StarClan forum

*grins* Seems like you've got something on your mind aside from rabbit hunting. -Redshadow

*follows along after him excitedly​* I'm interested to see how you've chosen the closing portion of this date. *purrs happily* So far I've had a lot of fun. -Sweetbriar
last edited il y a plus d’un an
True, true!
In other news, I've officially decided upon all of the kits warrior names and their mentors... that was not easy, let me tell you xDx

"Well, with all the times we've been interrupted, that's to be expected." *licks his neck* "We don't have to though. If you'd rather go rabbit hunting, that's fine too." ~ Mistybreeze

"Have you?" *asks idly, flicking an ear as he leads the way through the forest* ~ Falconstar
tanglebelly commented…
o.0 il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
Really? *sits up proudly* I didnt know if i messed up or not.
Strongbreeze

Only the badest *looks at Shiverpaw* Huh i love presents!
Sunheart

Thats my goal growls thrusting him repeatedly*
Crowtail

*laughs* That makes me feel better.
Streamripple

Top secret.
Skyheart
I've been there haha

*moves her down on her back* I'd much rather dig into you. *nuzzles her neck* -Redshadow

*nods* I've really enjoyed myself. *watches him warmly* -Sweetbriar

Awww. When do I get to find out? -Hushpool

*Flicks her tail and looks to Shiverpaw and Wrenflight in amusement* -Frecklenose

*moans and tugs on his ear roughly* -Featherwing

I hope so. *flicks him with his tail* -Scorchgaze
*Purrs* "You did great. I don't think you need lessons on how to socialize... you're perfectly normal." ~ Berryfrost

*Steps back to reveal Wernflight, grinning gleefully* "Wernflight and I made a bet and he lost, so as his punishment, he has to cater to your every need for the rest of the day." ~ Shiverpaw

*Purrs and licks his face* "Thank StarClan. I was honestly afraid you'd choose hunting..." ~ Mistybreeze

"I was afriad that I would bore you," *teases, flicking her with his tail* ~ Falconstar
I would never! Over you?! I'd be some kind of mouse-brain. *licks her neck with soft strokes* You're more delicious than any rabbit. -Redshadow

*laughs softly* Hardly! I was worried it'd be the other way around. *walks closer to him* -Sweetbriar

*laughs* -Frecklenose

*flicks his sister with his tail* It's not like I knew this would be the punishment. -Wrenflight
*blinks and grins wickedly* So i can have him do what ever i want with out argue? *looks at Frecklenose then at Wrenflight with a smirk*
Sunheart

*Leans into him shaking with power and pleasure*
Crowtail

When we get out of this place. *purrs*
Skyheart

So whats it like being the deputy?
Streamripple

Huh what a surprise guess im just not fond of making new friends then. *jokes*
Strongbreeze
Soon then I hope. *rubs harder on his back, loosening up his muscles* -Hushpool

Exhausting. But fulfilling. It definitely keeps me busy. -Scorchgaze

I love you...*breathes into his ear, close to climax* -Featherwing

*rolls his eyes slightly* I'm not one to go back on my word, so yes. But only for the day! -Wrenflight
*Purrs and buries her face in his pelt, squirming slightly with anticipation* "Well good. At least I know, on your list of priorities, I'm above a bunch of rabbits." ~ Mistybreeze

*Notices how she moved closer to him and debates moving further from her, before deciding against it. It's a date, after all.* "Honestly, the thought might have crossed my mind," *teases* "But you make for surprisingly pleasant company." ~ Falconstar

*Grins as she sits down, clearly proud of herself* "Yep. Anything you want, without protest." ~ Shiverpaw

*Shoulders him playfully* "You made friends with me and Sweetbriar easily enough." ~ Berryfrost
So even weird things then? *looks at Shiverpaw expectedly* cause you know im going to make him do weird things.
Sunheart

*rolls his shoulders moves her off* Sooner the better *growls*
Skyheart

Well thats because you threw me into an awkward situation remember? *nudges her back and mimics her* Strongbreeze do you think Sweetbriar is attractive!?
Strongbreeze

I love you to...*pants out onto his neck as he thrust him again before finishing*
Crowtail

Thats good helps ease your mind i bet always thinking.
Streamripple
You're above everything, my dear. *licks her chest and stomach* -Redshadow

*smiles somewhat shyly, a light blush spreading across her face* I'm glad. I'd been hoping you'd at least find the date somewhat pleasant as well. -Sweetbriar

*glances at Shiverpaw* You both keep putting emphasis on 'anything' and that's making me slightly nervous. -Wrenflight
*Grins gleefully, ignoring Wrenflight* "I hope you make him do weird things!" ~ Shiverpaw

*Shrugs, but smiles* "Well, it was an important question!" ~ Berrrfrost
*moves out of her nest and flicks his chin with her tail* Coming then? The kits are out playing in camp. They'll be fine. -Hushpool

*squeezes his legs around him tightly as he finished as well**pants lightly and licks his cheek* It feels like it's been so long since our last time. -Featherwing

I try to squeeze in some down time here and there. Between my duties as deputy and as an average clanmate, as well as keeping track of my still troublesome children it's a tight schedule. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze

I'm dreading this more and more by the moment. -Wrenflight
KatieK102 commented…
Poor Wrenflight xDD il y a plus d’un an
TeamPeeta649 commented…
He's such a normal guy and everyone picks on him for it XD il y a plus d’un an
KatieK102 commented…
Fr xD Normal people are not treated nicely in these RPs!!! il y a plus d’un an
TeamPeeta649 commented…
He's plus complex deep down, but I figured we needed someone SOMEWHAT normal in this clan XD Everyone else is crazy MDR il y a plus d’un an
*Nuzzles the top of his head, purring* ~ Mistybreeze

*Slowly a more genuine smile spreads across his lips* *Subtly closes the gap between them, so that their pelts brushed softly* Might as well make the most of it, for her.... "Well, I'm still here when I could be attending to more urgent matters, if that tells you anything. The date's honestly gone better than I thought it would." *Shoots her a grin* "There aren't nearly as many awkward pauses as I thought there'd be." ~ Falconstar

•leans over to Frecklenose and whispers• can I make him watch me breed you? •nuzzles her ear then looks a Wrenflight with a sick look and waits for Frecklenose to answer•
Sunheart

Uh huh sure! •laughs• gah you know I am really curious on how Sweetbriar is doing
Strongbreeze

•gets to his paws and pads out• I'm so going to make you sore. •purrs•
Skyheart

•pants finishing on him and lays with him• cause it has..
Crowtail
TeamPeeta649 commented…
I knew that's where his twisted mind would go!!! il y a plus d’un an
tanglebelly commented…
:) il y a plus d’un an
KatieK102 commented…
Ugh, same! il y a plus d’un an
You're so cute. *nips her neck lightly* I know I've said it a million times, but I can't help myself. -Redshadow

*rolls her eyes playfully* Do I really come across that socially awkward? *flicks his tail with her's* I'm not nearly as much as a smooth talker as you are, but I don't think I'm that awkward. *laughs softly, a low purr rumbling in her throat* -Sweetbriar
I've been looking forward to it. *grins and nudges him* -Hushpool

Well, that certainly made up for the wait. *purrs and licks his muzzle* -Featherwing

*whacks him over the head* Absolutely NOT! -Frecklenose

*winces inwardly: whatever Sunheart had said to cause that reaction from his sister, he knew would be bad* -Wrenflight
*Sighs heavily* "I hope it's going well. She likes Falconstar so much... I wonder what they're doing?" *glances at Strongbreeze* "What do cats typically do on dates?" ~ Berryfrost

*Moans softly, arching against his stomach* "You can say it a million more times if you'd like." ~ Mistybreeze

"Not socially awkward, but awkward in general," *Teases, playfully* "Though for the record,I also wouldn't call myself a smooth talker."~ Falconstar

*Overhears Sunheart's suggestion and blinks, caught off guard, before cringing slightly* *Glances at Wernflight* "I'm sorry." ~ Shiverpaw
I might go through with that. *grins and nuzzles his way down her stomach, licking up her legs with tender strokes* -Redshadow

*shoulders him playfully* Then what would you call yourself? -Sweetbriar

*flattens his ears slightly, a look of dismay flashing in his eyes* Don't say that. That's just scaring me now. *says after her apology* -Wrenflight
*rubs his head where she hit him* It was just a suggestion mutters....But fine! Since you and Shiverpaw just came back with all that moss why dont you go make and Frecklenose a new soft nest?
SUnheart

*Looks at her surprised then shrugs* Uh to be honest ive never been on one....so i dont know.
Strongbreeze

You and me both i havent had you in so long *curls his tail under her chin*
Skyheart

You can say that again...*pants and licks his cheek*
Crowtail
*A shiver shoots down her spine, and she sighs, content* ~ Mistybreeze

"I just know how to put words together better than some; it doesn't make me a smooth talker. Though it does come in handy when dealing with the other Clans, or," *rolls his eyes slightly* "the riots within my own Clan." ~ Falconstar

*Shakes her head* "No, really, I'm sorry. Whatever happens after this, and he makes you do... that, I hope we can still be friends." ~ Shiverpaw (She's totally playing it up xD)

*Laughs softly* "You've never taken a she-cat on a date? A big, strapping tom like you?" *teases playfully* ~ Berryfrost
It has been quite some time hasn't it? *nips at his whiskers* -Hushpool

*purrs loudly* -Featherwing

*flicks her ear with his tail* You owe me a nice piece of juicy prey after today. *touches his nose to his sister's head* I don't mind making a new nest for my sister. *grabs a mouthful and heads for the warriors den* -Wrenflight

*grins after him* Thank you, Wren! -Frecklenose

I love those little noises you make. *rubs his muzzle against her inner thigh* -Redshadow

Well...*brushes her tail over his* luckily for your sake we don't have very many of those. I honestly believe that's in part a testament to your leadership skills. -Sweetbriar
And her Handsome mate! *calls after him then looks at Shiverpaw*
Sunheart

*Nods* You know what i want to do? Have those little play fights before our fun.
Skyheart

*shuffles his paws* No i havent no she cat was ever into me and i dont have the confidence to ask anyone out on one...
Strongbreeze

*starts to groom him*
Crowtail
Just like old times. *grins and nuzzles him* -Hushpool

How sweet of you. -Featherwing
Just like old times indeed love. *looks around for the place they went for the first time*
SKyheart

Shush and enjoy it. *purrs*
Crwotail
*pads to the grassy clearing atop the cave* -Hushpool

Yes sir. *purrs and moves close to him* -Featherwing
*Grooms his fur* So when do you want those kits?
Crowtail

*follows her and pad a few spaces away and crouches down shaking his rear excitedly*
Skyheart
Ready? *grins and crouches* -Hushpool

Hmm...I'd say we should at least give Hushpool the time until her kits are apprentices. -Featherwing
*nods* Thats fair enough though we have to becarful and make sure Skyheart doest get her knocked up again.
Crowtail

*grins lashing his tail* Ready you know what ill even give you a free hit to right on my muzzle.
Skyheart
Oh how kind. *begins to circle him* -Hushpool

Very true. Hopefully Hushpool will keep him in check. -Featherwing
*stands still waiting for her to do it* Well come on now i wont bite *growls teasingly* Hit me as hard as you want love.
Skyheart

*snorts* When it comes down to that its all in the air.
Crowtail
*leaps forward and gives his muzzle a solid smack**smirks and flexes her toe* Ah it feels good to be back. -Hushpool

*chuckles softly* You're probably right. Let's hope for the best. -Featherwing
•shakes his head from the blow and licks the blood coming from his lip• that all you got love?
Skyheart

•purrs• ah we have to think of names to! •purrs•
Crowtail
Nope. I'm just getting started. *tackles him, throwing him down on his back* That was just a warm up. -Hushpool

Any ideas? *purrs happily* -Featherwing
•hisses at her and throws her off• oh boy then I'm excited!
Skyheart

Hmmm I like Ivy! That has a itch to it.
Crowtail
il y a plus d’un an Bluefire7777 said…
See if you can come back with more prey then me furball *smiles as she purrs playfully and leaps through the brush off after a mouse scent* -Sheepfluff

I like it that way *smiles and licks Dapplekits head* I really love being here finally feel like I've found my calling here helping all the queens and kits in the nursery *smiles* -Flaxenrose
*glances over at Frecklenose and Wrenflight but then slips silently into the medicine cat den she had become even more reclusive than usual hardly talking with any cat besides Merryberry it seemed* -Applethorn
*crouches again, waiting for his move* -Hushpool

*chuckles slightly* Stealing your sister's name? -Featherwing
No one could do it better than you, dear. *lays down beside her, starts grooming her fur* -Darkmist

*catches sight of her as she disappears within the den* I'll be back. *noses her mate's cheek before following her into the den* Apple? -Frecklenose
*turns around after whispering to Merry* oh hey Freckle *says quietly* -Applethorn

*goes back into the stores for a moment to pick out some herbs* -Merryberry
How are you doing? *sits beside her and licks her ear* -Frecklenose
I just came to talk with Merry about getting some herbs. I've been having some terrible cramping... -Applethorn

*pads out with some herbs* I'll make something up that might help you Apple *says chewing herbs and mixing their juices and leafs* -Merryberry
*watches her worriedly* I hope it's nothing too serious...-Frecklenose
Well just keep an eye on it Apple especially in your...condition...we have to be careful try and rest some... *says finishing the herbs and pushing the mixture to Apple to eat* -Merryeberry

*laps up the herbs gently* Freckle want to go for a walk with me just to stretch a bit maybe that'll help with the cramping... -Applethorn
Sure, but let's not go too far. I don't want you putting strain on yourself. -Frecklenose
We won't I just feel like walking might help a bit plus you've been busy with a Sunheart I haven't seen you in a bit... -Applethorn

Well come back here when you're done so you can tell me if it's getting better or worse -Merryberry
*nods* I'll make sure she checks back in, Merry. *wraps her tail around Applethorn's shoulders* Let's get a move on. *smiles and licks her head* -Frecklenose