Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11051-11100 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
After Mistybreeze and Falconstar had their argument and we went to sleep, he came and woke me up. We went out of camp because he wanted to scold me for stepping in, which I understand. Well, afterwards we got to talking and...some....things happened, but before that he asked me on a date. -Sweetbriar
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
*yawns tiredly padding out of the warriors den* Sweetbrair your excitement is a bit to loud you know..*mumbles as he stretches*
Strongbreeze

*nudges Featherwing*
Crowtail

*sits outside the nursery looking out towards the entrance*
Skyheart

*lays out in the sun with a mouse and looks around for Frecklenose*
Sunheart
Oh. *laughs softly* I'm sorry, Strongbreeze. -Sweetbriar

*looks up tiredly from the nest* -Featherwing

*pads over to him* Hey there handsome. -Frecklenose

*grooms the kits in the nest* -Hushpool
il y a plus d’un an KatieK102 said…
"Oh hush, Strongbreeze." *retorts, wracking him with her tail before turning to look back at Sweetbriar* "Back up. What kind of things happened?" ~ BErryfrost
*blushes slightly* Well...I think he was just trying to give me a taste of my own medicine. He cornered me back against a tree then...started nuzzling and licking my neck. *brushes her tail over the spot on her neck* -Sweetbriar
*Eyes suddenly widen, gasping so hard she nearly chokes* "H-he did what?!" ~ Berryfrost
*blushes darker, shuffling her paws* I-It was only for a few moments! Then I made him stop. -Sweetbriar
*purrs* Hello there little warrior how are you feeling?
Sunheart

*chuckles and sits down besides them to listen*
Strongbreeze

How are you doing?
Crowtail

*watches Bloodkit get groomed amused*
Foxkit

*dashes around the nursery looking around*
Tanglekit
*groans* Mamaaaaa. Stooooop. -Bloodkit

You need a bath! -Hushpool

Okay I suppose...-Featherwing

Good. What about you, my love? -Frecklenose
*Actually does choke, that time, before wacking her shoulder roughly with her tail* You did what?! Sweetbriar, what kind of mouse-brained fool are you?!" ~ Berryfrost

*Rolls her eyes* "You're so loud," *snaps at Bloodkit. She'd been ill ever since Blackpelt passed* ~ Thunderkit
*glances at her sister* Sorry, Thunderkit...-Bloodkit

Hey! *rubs her shoulder* I know, I know! But I don't believe that kind of behavior is appropriate for cats who aren't mates. Especially because we aren't even friends yet! -Sweetbriar
*laughs and sits up* Hushpool can me and Bloodkit go play?
Foxkit

*nuzzles him* You dont sound okay..
Crowtail

Im fine just enjoying the day.
Sunheart
*Rolls her eyes but doesn't say anything * ~ Thunderkit

*Ignores her protests and wracks her other shoulder with her tail* "Mouse-brain, I've been begging you to make a move on him for days now, and when he finally does, you make him stop!" ~ Berryfrost
*pads over to towards Thuderkit and he other kits slowly*
Tanglekit

*Listens amused at Berryfrost disbelief*
Strongbreeze
Go ahead you two. *licks Thunderkit soothingly* -Hushpool

*scrambles out of the nest* -Bloodkit

Im doing my best. -Featherwing

That's good. -Frecklenose

*shuffles her paws slightly* I just didn't want it to go too far! -Sweetbriar
"You won't go very far at all if you keep blocking his advances! StarClan, Sweetbriar, I swear, you better ditch those good-girl mindsets at least once during this date." ~ Berryfrost

*Sighs, letting Hushpool have her way* ~ Thunderkit
How are you feeling today, honey? -Hushpool

I want him to have romantic feelings for me, not just desires. *sighs softly* I can't promise anything on the date. *nudges her lightly* Wish me luck! *pads over to the entrance, sitting down to wait* -Sweetbriar
*watches her go* Huh who would have thought.
Strongbreeze

*sits infront of Hushpool watching them*
Tanglekit

*nudges him softly* Come on lets get something to eat.
Crowtail

*pounces on her as she scrambles out*
Foxkit

*pads back into the nursery and sits down besides Hushpool* How is she today?
Skyheart

*nods* what have you been up to?
Sunheart
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Hey! *laughs and rolls with him* -Bloodkit

Just as down as before it seems. *sighs and strokes her head with her tail* Why don't you play with Tanglekit? -Hushpool

*nods and slowly rises from the nest, heading out of the den* -Featherwing

Looking for you. *purrs and winds around him* -Frecklenose
Oh and why would you be looking for me? *growls lightly*
Sunheart

*watches him worriedly*
Crowtail

*sighs* Ah...poor thing..
Skyheart

What paly is play!
Foxkit
Well I'm going to out play you! *Tries to pin him down* -Bloodkit

*pads over to the pile, waiting until his mate joined him* What would you like? -Featherwing

Because I love you and I thought we could share a meal. *licks his cheek* -Frecklenose
*shakes her head slightly* "I figured it would happen eventually, but not today!" ~ Berryfrost

*emerges from his den and stretches, stopping when he sees Sweetbriar. Sighs softly, steeles himself and joins her by the entrance* "Ready?" ~ Falconstar

*wrinkles her nose, glancing at Tanglekit* "Pass." *says in response to her suggestion* ~ Thunderkit

*nudges her lightly* You all seemed to have fun playing fighting. Why not try that again? -Hushpool

Ready. *rises to her paws happily* Where are we off to first? -Sweetbriar
•flattens his ears sadly hearing her pass him up and pads away tail dragging•
Tanglekit

•laughs• wrestling with her•
Foxkit

Anything you want Featherwing
Crowtail

•nods• sure let's share something nice.
Sunhsart

•nods• to be honest I'm surprised falconstsr asked her.
Strongbreeze
I'm gonna win! -Bloodkit

*nudges him gently* Why don't you go play with Bloodkit and Foxkit. -Darkmist

A squirrel? -Featherwing

Didn't you bring this mouse for us? -Frecklenose
*blinks and looks down at the mouse* Oh yea.
Sunheart

*shakes his head* I dont wanna play anymore...*lays down at his paws*
Tanglekit

Nuh uh!
Foxkit

*nods* What ever you want love.
Crowtail
*rolls her eyes* "Fox-kit and Bloodkit were fun to play with, but all Tanglekit did was whimper and cower. He's never any fun to play with." ~ Thunderkit

"Oh? And whys that?" ~ Berryfrost

"Hunting. I figure we'd have a friendly competition to see who catches the most pray; the loser has to join the dawn patrol tomorrow." ~ Falconstar
I mean it's Falconstar we are talking about. He is well you know very strict on his ideals.
Strongbreeze
*Flicks an ear, frowning slightly* "I suppose it is strange... but Sweetbriar is an amazing she-cat. She's intelligent, loyal, compassionate, and gorgeous. Falconstar would be a fool to continue ignoring her advances." ~ Berryfrost
*purrs amused* True true cant argue with you there though im surprised you dont have toms padding after you yourself. I mean you are just as wonderful as Sweetbrair you know. *licks his paw*
Strongbreeze
*laughs dryly, immediately thinking of the ugly scar on her shoulder* *Shuffles her paws slightly, actually uncomfortable* "You're funny, Strongbreeze." ~ Berryfrost
I see. *smiles and pads along beside him* Really think you can beat me? -Sweetbriar
Team my other cats responded XD

•looks at her confused• It wasn't a joke. I'm sure soon enough a tom will come by and sweep you off your paws! •purrs•
Strongbreeze
I definitely will! -Bloodkit

You just need to give him some time I think. -Hushpool

Are you sure? -Darkmist

*settles down nudging a squirrel to him* -Featherwing
•nods• yea...I'm sure •curls up at his paws•
Tanglekit

Nope after you. •nudges it back•
Crowtail

•pins her down with a huff and purrs• ha!
Foxkit

*plants her hind paws against his stomach and kicks him off* Ah ha! -Bloodkit

*licks his head* don't worry so much, son. -Darkmist

*slowly eats, taking small bites* -Featherwing
But everyone just says i just cower...cause i get scared..*looks up at him helplessly*
Tanglekit

*watches him worriedly and nuzzles him* You want to talk about it?
Crowtail

*rolls off with a grunt*
Foxkit
*jumps to her paws then leaps at him* -Bloodkit

It's normal to be scared at times. But you don't have to be scared, son. Not of Thunderkit. -Darkmist

*buries his face in his mate's fur* It's just hard....I miss my brother so much...-Featherwing
I wasnt this time....but she hurt my feelings...She said she didnt want to play with me because im not fun..
Tanglekit

*nods* I know you do...*licks his neck*
Crowtail

*noses the mouse to Frecklenose* eat up
SUnheart

*ducks quickly triyng to avoid her*
Foxkit
*lands behind him, but whips around and jumps on his back* -Bloodkit

Then maybe you'll just have to prove her wrong. *smiles and licks his head* -Darkmist

It's the strangest feeling not seeing him everyday. Not talking to him. Something that was a part of my daily routine since we were kits. *sighs* But....I know he's happiest with Thorntail, so I'm trying to look at it that way. If Blackpelt is happy, then I'm happy. *leans his head on his mate's shoulder* As happy as I can be anyway. -Featherwing

*licks his cheek then starts eating* So have you talked to your brother about your sudden revelation on starting a family? -Frecklenose
*Rolls her eyes* "Right. I'll believe it when I see it." *says dryly, face slightly flushed* ~ Berryfrost

"I think I can hold my own. But I'll try to hold myself back a bit, as not to embarrass you." ~ Falconstar

*Scowls across the den at Tanglekit* "He's just a scaredy-cat, mama. I don't want to play with anyone, besides." ~ Thunderkit
*scoffs lightly* I thought this was a competition. *flicks him with her tail* Bright it on, no holding back. -Sweetbriar

Thunderkit don't be rude. -Hushpool
*Shrugs* "Fine, but I don't want to see any tears when you loose." *Stops when they reach a clearing, and turns to look at her* "Sure you don't want me to give you any advantages? A head-start, maybe, or some help?" ~ Falconstar

"He is, mama!" ~ Thunderkit
Well maybe if you give him a chance he'll change. -Hushpool

I think you're the one that will need the head start. *scents the air* -Sweetbriar
"Probably not," *mumbles. Curls up and wraps her tail around herself* ~ Thunderkit

"You're aweful sassy. I'm just trying to be a gentleman on our date." ~ Falconstar
*grooms her softly* -Hushpool

*pads over to his mate* Do you think now that things have settled since Blackpelt's​ passing our punishment will be on the way? -Redshadow

*grins playfully* Uh huh, just trying to be a gentleman. I've got no problem holding my own hunting or fighting. So if it's a competition you want, it's a competition you got. *nudges him lightly before taking off after the scent of a robin* -Sweetbriar
"I miss Blackpelt." *mumbles sadly* "If he were alive, he would tell me stories, and tell me that I remind of him Thorntail." ~ Thunderkit

*Leans into him* "I hope Falconstar has forgotten. He hasn't mentioned it since Blackpelt passed..." ~ Mistybreeze

*Watches her go for a moment, amused, before scenting the air and following a squirrel's trail* ~ Falconstar
•flicks his tail• You know you can have a little more confidence in yourself. •starts to groom himself•
Strongbreeze

•purrs softly at Thunderkit• let her be Hushpool if she doesn't want to play then she doesn't have to.
Skyheart

•shakes his head• I haven't had the chance yet.
Sunheart

•licks the top of his head and nods• as happy as you can be.
Crowtail

•squeaks starting to roll around•
Foxkit

How? •looks up at him curiously•
Tanglekt
I know you do, honey. *nuzzles her head* The clan won't be the same without him. But you know, your father and I can tell you stories. -Hushpool

*Nuzzles her, his tail wrapping around her* I hope as well...I don't want to know what his form of punishment would be. -Redshadow

*launches herself up into a tree, stalking around in the branches after birds* -Sweetbriar
I've got you now! -Bloodkit

Don't be afraid to have fun. Play with the other kits, interact with them. Enjoy yourself. -Darkmist

Having you and our kits by my side helps. *licks his cheek* I don't know what I'd do without you. -Featherwing

I'm sure he'll be excited. -Frecklenose