Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10851-10900 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
*licks his muzzle* Too late. -Featherwing

How kind. *eats happily* -Hushpool

I have five siblings and they're all a little crazy in their own way. *laughs* -Wrenflight

Sometimes we get in trouble. -Bloodkit
il y a plus d’un an KatieK102 said…
*Suddenly jerks her head back, and stares at him with wide eyes* "Uh, I mean, maybe one day... would YOU?" ~ Misty

"Just relax," *murmers in way of response* *Gazes at her for a moment, analyzing her, before slowly going to her neck and nuzzling the sensitive skin there* ~ Falconstar
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
Really now thats a surprise.
Foxkit

*brushes against him* Stole the words right out of my mouth.
Crowtail

Huh intresting...
Strongbreeze

*watches her happily* Where is Bloodkit?
Skyheart
*nods slowly* I've thought about it...-Redshadow

*gasps in surprise and tilts her head back slightly, her skin felt like it was on fire* -Sweetbriar

*licks his chest* My apologies, handsome. -Featherwing

Playing with Foxkit per usual. -Hushpool

I love them all to pieces though. -Wrenflight

We get in trouble sometimes! -Bloodkit
*Is silent for a moment* "I didn't figure you'd be the type who wanted kits..." ~ Mistybreeze

*Begins licking the skin with long, smooth strokes* ~ Falconstar
*frowns slightly* Why is that? -Redshadow

*sighs shakily and leans into him**brushes her muzzle lightly against his neck before gasping and pulling back* H-Hold on! *presses her paw against his chest* As...As much as I love your touch...I have a firm belief that any kind of sensual and intimate touching is to be had between mates only. -Sweetbriar
"It just...I don't know." *looks away* "I know you're trying to get away from your past, but I guess because of it, it's hard to see you as a father." ~ Mistybreee

*Immediately pulls away* "Uh, right. Right, of course. I didn't... I didn't mean to go that far. *Eyes her for a moment before meowing* "Don't worry about the date. I'm not about to force you to go on it." Hopefully she'll back out. She's a sweet girl; I don''t want to have to bring her on a date in order to break her heart so she can get over me. Best to just intimidate her.* ~ Falconstar
I see...*smiles at her slightly* You know, if you don't want more kits I'm completely okay with that. I wouldn't want to make you feel pressured. -Redshadow

*raises an eyebrow at him* You actually think I'd back out of our date? *purrs almost in amusement* You aren't that lucky. *rises to her paws and flicks his chest with her tail* You offered me a date and I'm fully prepared to maintain my acceptance. *grins slightly* Just know if you try any of that again you'll get the same response. I'm pretty stubborn with things like that. -Sweetbriar
*purrs and starts to pad towards the shore* Come on im soaked i need to dry up.
Crowtail

Ah that kit again..
Skyheart

Yea but you two never get punished.
Foxkit

As you should. *purrs and stretches* Hey wanna hear something funny?
Strongbreeze
*follows after him, tugging his ears playfully* -Featherwing

They're adorable little friends. -Hushpool

Sure. -Wrenflight

*shrugs* I guess my parents aren't big on punishment. Have you ever gotten punishment? -Bloodkit
*Is silent for a minute, before simply burying her face in his chest* ~ Mistybreeze

*Blinks, momentarily caught off guard* "You're... still going through with it?" ~ Falconstar
*licks her head softly* Misty, are you okay? *tries to move back to look at her face* -Redshadow

*laughs softly* Of course! *smiles at him, purring lightly* How could I ever turn down a date with the tom I like? *shrugs coyly* I have no problem restraining myself if you get a little touchy. I'm very secure in my morals. *smiles a little more excitedly* So a date it is! -Sweetbriar
*shakes his head* My parents dont pay enough attention to punish me.
Foxkit

Eh i guess they are.
Skyheart

*sees Shiverpaw and pads over to her* hey Shiv!
Sunheart

*growls lightly* aggressive arent you?
Crowtail
Just playfully. *nuzzles him again* -Featherwing

*nudges the prey to him* -Hushpool

*nudges him lightly* I'm waiting. -Wrenflight

*frowns slightly* I'm sorry, Foxkit...-Bloodkit
"I'm fine," *mumbles into his pelt, her voice shaky* ~ Mistybreeze

*Stares at her, his heart sinking* "Right. Well... don't expect me to do anything like that again. That was out of line. I shouldn't have initiated that." ~ Falconstar
Mistybreeze, look at me, love. *noses her* What's wrong? -Redshadow

Right you are! Only if we ever became mates would that be acceptable. *purrs in amusement**even though she wanted to think the best, she was slightly weary of his actions, assuming that it was likely a test* -Sweetbriar
*Hesitantly looks at him, eyes watery* "I hated raising kits," *whispers hoursly* ~ Mistybreeze

"Right,' *replies slowly* "We should get back to camp now..." ~ Falconstar
*gently touches his paw to her cheek* I'm so sorry, my dear. Know this, if you ever do want to give kits with me a try I will be right beside you every step of the way. You'll never be made you do it alone. However, if you don't want kits I'll be perfectly happy spending the rest of my life with only you by my side. You're all I need to have enjoy. *touches his nose to hers* -Redshadow

*nods and slowly pads back over to him**lightly touches her nose to his cheek* Thank you. *breathes softly before pulling back with a kind smile* Let's go back. *turns and starts walking in the direction of camp* -Sweetbriar
ops i forgot about wren my bad!

So you know how proud Berryfrost is right? So when we were hunting rabbits she was chasing them to me and she tripped on a root or something and tumbled into me. *chuckles* Man was she embarrassed about that!
Strongbreeze

i can tell *laughs and shakes himself off*
Crowtail

Dont be its not your fault.
Foxkit

*takes a bite and looks over towards the kits* Does tigerfang ever visit his kits?
Skyheart
*washes his pelt dry* -Featherwing

Not much really...-Hushpool

I bet! You're right, she is very proud and poise. -Wrenflight

Still. *tilts her head slightly* Have you tried talking to your dad about it? Or your mom? -Bloodkit
She did tell me to not tell anyone but i feel i can trust you to keep a secret.
Strongbreeze

*watches him and examines his frame*
Crowtail

Huh what a crummy father. *licks his lips* That kit is always around us kind of annoying. *blinks and looks at his mate*
Skyheart

*shakes his head* If they dont want to talk to me then i wont bother them. *shuffles his paws awkwardly* Im sure if they need me they would tell me.
Foxkit
Enjoying the view? *purrs* -Featherwing

It's not annoying. *cuffs him lightly* It's good Bloodkit has such a close friend. -Hushpool

Of course. I'm no gossip. -Wrenflight

*frowns* Foxkit You're their son. They should always be there for you. -Bloodkit
i think having a close friend is a weakness. *mutters and rubs his head*
Skyheart

*purrs* Maybe just a little i still remember when you used to be a little thing. But now you are this big strong tom.
Crowtail

Eh same its just to good to keep to myself.
Strongbreeze

I know....but i dont want to bug them..
Foxkit
Still not as big as you, love. *eyes him happily* -Featherwing

*rolls her eyes slightly* What about Blackpelt? And me? -Hushpool

At times. -Wrenflight

How can you bug them?! You're their kit! -Bloodkit
*licks his cheek* True true! But that is something you like.
Crowtail

You are my mate. Blackpelt was my brothers mate who i happened to like.
Skyheart

*stretches* So since we were speaking about your sisters crush do you have a she cat in your mind?
Strongbreeze

*shrugs* I dont know it just seems that if i were to ask them something it would bug them..Bloodkit can we not talk about this please...*says slightly upset*
Foxkit
Indeed. *licks his cheek and looks up at him* Are you happy with the way I am now? -Featherwing

Oh ooookay. *leans against him* -Hushpool

...You could definitely say that. -Wrenflight

*nods* I'm sorry. *nudges him lightly* Want to go sit in our hiding spot? It'll be quiet in there. -Bloodkit
i was always happy with the way you were Featherwing. *nuzzles him* Even before you gained muscle.
Crowtail

What it makes sense doesnt it? *looks at her confused*
Skyheart

*perks his ears* Now you have to tell me. *grins*
Strongbreeze

*nods* yea sounds like a plan.
Foxkit
*purrs* I thought as much. I'm happier being stronger now. And glad I can fulfill more of your desires. -Featherwing

But you wouldn't call Blackpelt a close friend? -Hushpool

Well...I've had some feelings for Rainpaw for a long time. But...now I'm a little more hesitant to get into something right away. And she's not the only she-cat that's ever caught my attention. So I'm conflicted. -Wrenflight

Let's go! *says cheerily and takes off to the nursery* -Bloodkit
*pads after still a little down*
Foxkit

*raises his brow* Oh there is another?
Strongbreeze

he is a good friend. Close...he is getting there.
Skyheart

*nips him* Speaking of desires..
Crowtail
*rubs his flank against him* Take me somewhere to fulfill them. -Featherwing

Well that's good. *purrs in amusement and licks his cheek* -Hushpool

It's not nearly as serious. I just found her to be rather intriguing. -Wrenflight

*goes into to small cave and sits in the make shift nest* Cheer up buddy. -Bloodkit
Oh now I'm in charge? •purrs and brushes his tail under his chin padding off into the forest•
Crowtail

•rolls his eyes• I guess it is to an extent..I mean Thunderkit is addicted to that tom so we have to keep him around.
Skyheart

Yea yea yea I know. •pads in and settles down in the nest•
Foxkit

•licks his paw thoughtfully• are you going to tell me the name of this other she cat?
Strongbreeze
Of course. *hurries after him* -Featherwing

She adores him! *rolls her eyes* I feel like more than us sometimes. -Hushpool

Shiverpaw. Like I said, it was only a thought. -Wrenflight

*licks his head* Once we're apprentices we can just focus on being the best warriors! -Bloodkit
"I just... I love Chillsnow and Shiverpaw with everything in me. Of course I do; I would die for them. But actually raising them... I was miserable. I hated being in the nursery, and they were such pawfuls. Always hungry, always bickering, always asking questions about their father... and they never seemed to want me. Shiverpaw was - is - independent to a fault, and Chillsnow was painfully shy. Maybe I would have enjoyed it more if Shadowpelt had been alive, but..." *shrugs, keeping her gaze focused on his chest* "I know things would be different with you, but it's not something I want to relive. Not soon, anyway. But maybe even never. I didn't think you wanted kits." ~ Mistybreeze

*Watches her for a moment before following, keeping a distince between them* "For what?" ~ Falconstar
It was just a thought. *licks her head* We definitely don't have to have them if it hurts you. -Redshadow

For giving me even the smallest chance. *purrs warmly* -Sweetbriar
*purrs* Thought are thoughts! *stretches out again*
Strongbreeze

*leads him through the forest*
Crowtail

I know right? Sometimes i feel like she wants him to be his father..
Skyheart

Yea thats true *purrs*
Foxkit
"I just... it's not something I'd want right now. Especially with your delicate posistion within the Clan." ~ Mistybreeze

*resists the urge to groan, frustrated. That didn't work at all!* "You're welcome, I guess." ~ Falconstar
*follows beside him* Where are you taking me? -Featherwing

Well, she obviously knows she has to love us more. -Hushpool

True enough. -Wrenflight

*cuffs him playfully* -Bloodkit
I absolutely understand. That's why I asked if later on it could be a discussion. -Redshadow

*Moves closer to him and lightly touches her nose to his shoulder before moving ahead of him as they enter camp* Good night. *waves her tail to him happily before entering the warriors den* -Sweetbriar

*sits where Falconstar had left him, his paw tapping patiently* -Scorchgaze
*Shrugs* "Maybe..." ~ Mistybreeze

"'Night," *echoes. Notices Scorchgaze and frowns, padding over* "Have you just been waiting for me to get back?" ~ Falconstar
Don't worry, my darling. I won't pressure the subject. -Redshadow

Of course! I need to make sure my leader as well as my daughter return safely. -Scorchgaze
*Smiles softly at him, and leans forward to lick his nose* "Whatever did I do to deserve you?" ~ Mistybreeze

*Huffs as he sits down* "Your faith is inspiring." ~ Falconstar
*stops in a clearing* Here! *purrs*
Crowtail

I know...but she said once that she wanted him to be her father...
Skyheart

*gets to his paws* Well im hungry so im going to get some food.
Strongbreeze

*laughs trying to duck away*
Foxkit
You gave me a much better life. -Redshadow

I'm deputy and a father. It's my job to worry. *smiles slightly* So what did you decide? -Scorchgaze

Our usual spot. *purrs happily* -Featherwing

Dear I'm sure she didn't mean it. -Hushpool

Have a nice meal. It's getting late, I'm going to sleep. -Wrenflight

Don't you duck from me! *laughs* -Bloodkit
last edited il y a plus d’un an
"And mine has certainly become brighter after you." ~ Mistybreeze

*Shurgs and licks a paw* "I asked her out on a date." ~ Falconstar
That's been my goal all along. *purrs and cuddles her* -Redshadow

Oh really? *looks at him curiously* Taking my advice, hmm? -Scorchgaze
last edited il y a plus d’un an
"Something like that. I really wish I didn't have to break her heart for her to get over me, but," *rolls his eyes slightly* "All my other methods have failed. She's stubbornly persistent, I'll give her that." ~ Falconstar
*chuckles* Of course she is. *looks at him seriously* Just promise me you won't be too hard on her. -Scorchgaze
"Of course not. I don't want to traumatize her." ~ Falconstar
I appreciate that. Well, get some rest. *heads for the warriors den* -Scorchgaze

I think we could probably skip to morning
"Yeah... you too." ~ Falconstar

K