Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10051-10100 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
She's young, but she's not an apprentice anymore. She's a warrior and I support her decisions. I've always encouraged my kits to be honest about their feelings. *huffs slightly* To be fair I'm more worried about the daughter who could get pregnant at any moment. *glanced over at Frecklenose worriedly* My kits are much too young for that. But they aren't too young to start having feelings for others. I told you I wouldn't encourage her to pursue you and I even suggested that she didn't, but when she and I sat down and had a very meaningful conversation about it, I told her I wouldn't interfer. -Scorchgaze

I wonder the same thing. *smiles warmly at her friend* As long as Falconstar doesn't fall for you, I'll be completely supportive. If he does, I'm holding myself away in the warriors den forever. *purrs in amusement* -Sweetbriar
last edited il y a plus d’un an
*pads into the warriors den and settles in their nest**lays on his back and reaches out his paws to Flintstripe* Lay on me so I can hold you. -Treetail

He's gotten surprisingly strong. -Blackpelt

Definitely not. *laughs slightly* I'm sure they've drive you insane after a while. -Hushpool
tanglebelly commented…
i sent toi a messege team :D il y a plus d’un an
TeamPeeta649 commented…
On it! il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
*blushes and lays on him* Fine by me.
Flintstripe

Really? Huh who would have thought.
Sunheart

*nods* I wouldnt know what to do.
Skyheart
*purrs and hugs him tight, covering his face in licks* -Treetail

Hard work pays off. *follows the scent of some robins* -Blackpelt

Well, I'm not going anywhere. *nuzzles against him* -Hushpool
*laughs a bit* stop that tickles.
FLintstripe

*shrugs* I guess it does. *sniffs the air*
Sunheart

*twines there tails* I know you arent. *looks over at the kits*
Skyheart
Fine fine. *purrs and slowly pushes his tongue in his mouth* -Treetail

*takes off after a sparrow, leaping up to snag it before it could get away* -Blackpelt

*sees her father looking and runs over to them* Tanglekit and I won the first round, daddy! I pinned Thunderkit and Foxkit! -Bloodkit
*blinks surprised* Treetail there are other cats in here..*says a little embarrassed*
FLintstripe

*Goes off to fine the vole he sniffed*
Sunheart

*purrs* Thats my girl!
Skyheart
il y a plus d’un an smartone123 said…
Yaletrunk:he enjoyed the date a decent amount as he licked his paws.
Brumblebraze:he looked around for Blackpelt or Treeltail
Urio:raises an eyebrow "you sure?"purring in amusement
It's okay, no one is paying attention to us. *rolls them over in the nest so he was laying on top of Flintstripe**moves his tongue around his mouth slowly* -Treetail

*purrs at his praise then spots Yaletrunk* Be right back! *runs over to her warrior friend and jumps on him* Yaletrunk! Guess what! -Bloodkit
*purrs happily enjoying the moment*
Flintstripe

*watches her happily*
Skyheart
Ight katie im bringing back Strongpaw for you but you should be a warrior now so if you are okay with it Strongbreeze ;D

Strongbreeze- black tom with white paws and tail tip, long whiskers, and amber eyes
He'd be a younger than Falconstar since Falcon was deputy when he was an apprentice on the forum, so maybe slightly younger than Berryfrost, but really the same age.

You taste so sweet. -Treetail

We have some pretty wonderful girls. *purrs* -Hushpool
i dont know what to say about that *purrs*
Flintstripe

*nods* That we do my lovely fox.
Skyheart
Maybe something like "then taste me more." *grins and shrugs* I'm really good with dialogue. *licks and sucks on his neck* -Treetail

My handsome badger. *purrs* -Hushpool
Hmmmm how about you can eat me all you want then?
Flintstripe

*chuckles* The only one.
Skyheart
Oh I really like that. *pushes his tongue back into his mouth, licking hungrily* -Treetail

*nudges him lightly* Think we could get some alone time later tonight? -Hushpool
il y a plus d’un an KatieK102 said…
*Flicks an ear and blinks* "Great StarClan, I didn't even think about that, but you're right! I always forget they are -... that they were, brothers. They were never together..." *glances at him* "We haven't talked about Thorntail's death yet, have we? How are you holding up? I know you two drifted apart ages ago, but at one point you were very close. From that moment you were a kit, you were padding after him." ~ Ivyfrost

*Rolls his eyes slightly* "Great StarClan, this whole Clan is practically ruled by their hormones. It's pathetic, honestly..." ~ Falconstar (He's referring to Scorchgaze's comment about Frecklenose; Falconstar was always too busy training to really pay much attention to his hormones, so he has no sympathy xD)

"I'm not sure I could handle being the Clan leader's mate anyway; too much pressure! As if facing your own Clanmates isn't enough, but MoonClan, GoldenClan, and PantherClan would gossip like there's no tomorrow." ~ Berryfrost

*Raises an eyebrow in return* "I'm fairly confident in that statement, yes: Sheepfluff is just a good friend. Granted I'm proud of the warrior she's become, but she's came from the worse of situtations. A lot like yours, actually. I admire her greatly for everything she's sacrificed, and done for her family." ~ Duskstorm
You don't have to create another cat for her, Tangle!!! It's fine, honestly xD I mean I want Berryfrost to have a mate just as much as the next person (unless the next person is Team, possibly...) but you don't have to do it just so that she has a love interest.
Hey I can't help it XD Berryfrost is definitely one of my new favorites haha

*shrugs slightly* If you haven't experienced that kind of affection for someone you really wouldn't understand. You never answered my question though. -Scorchgaze

*frowns slightly* Why would you say that? I heard that the leader of MoonClan's mate is the same age as his oldest daughter. I don't find that odd. *scratches behind her ear* I honestly don't have much interest in the gossip of other clans. If they have nothing better to do with their time than talk about the love interests among other clans then that's​ an issue with them. -Sweetbriar
nah its okay im not making one im just bringing a cat back that was never used :D

*blinks a bit surprised* Im fine Ivyfrost his death was a death...ill miss him but thats about it.
Crowtail

*lets out a small growl*
Flintstripe

Hmmm ill think about it *grins*
Skyheart
Yay! Haha

*licks down his neck, nipping softly* -Treetail

You do that. *purrs in amusement* -Hushpool
K then! I added him to the list!
Out of curiosity, is that why you messaged Team? Or was it something about Flint and Tree? I'm so nosy xD

"First of all, I'm simply proof that hormones can be controlled." *Huffs softly and resists the urge to roll his eyes again* "In response to your question, no. I've never slipped up around Sweetbriar." ~ Falconstar

"I think it's different for Bearstar. He's been leader for so long, so he already has a lot of respect... plus, Robinwing might be as young as his eldest, but she isn't young, per say. She's not a new warrior. It's less scandalous." *lets her gaze travel across the camp* "But I suppose that's exactly why I could never be his mate. I care too much about what others think of me... if the other Clans started talking about me, or frowned upon my relationship, I would be tempted to end it." ~ Berryfrost

*Shrugs* "I didn't think you would be very effected, but it was worth asking. Frankly I don't think you'll miss him very much either." ~ Ivyfrost
It was about this XD he said he really wanted to give her a love interest, but didn't necessarily want to create someone entirely new. I suggested he bring someone back like I did Hushpool for Skyheart and when I checked the Reborn form I saw there was an apprentice the same age as Berry that hadn't been claimed so I suggested he use him

All right I believe you. I wouldn't dare question the leader and his iron restraint. *nods his head slightly* I know I've experienced enough of it in my own lifetime. When you start looking at someone as a close friend especially it's hard to see them as anything different. So, how did the actual training go? *chuckles slightly* I appreciate the update on her advances on you, but I was more so interested in her progress. -Scorchgaze

I think that's only natural. Most cats wouldn't want anyone speaking poorly of them. I just know I'm an odd exception to the rule. I have a certain level of confidence in who I am and what I stand for. I know I'm a loyal warrior to StormClan, I abide by the code, I provide for my clan, and I pay my respects to StarClan. Anything else I choose to do with my life is my business and mine alone unless I choose to share it with someone else. *smiles slightly* That makes me sound kind of self absorbed, but I just know that I'm a good cat and I deserve to be happy. I have no problem voicing that. -Sweetbriar
Ahhhh!

*Glances at him suspeciously, wondering if he was being sarcastic about 'iron restraint', before begrudingly meowing* "The training went well. I already told you she's a quick learner with a lot of drive." ~ Falconstar

"If only our dear Clan leader could see those things as well." ~ Berryfrost
That's good. *gazes over at where she was laying beside Berryfrost" I'm sure I'll start seeing progress in no time. Climbing trees again today? -Scorchgaze

Hopefully in due time. *purrs and sits up to wash her pelt* He's so stubborn I'm going to have to bust my tail just for him to see anything at all positive in me. -Sweetbriar
sorry went out to get food and yea what team said!

I will but for now what shall we do while the kits play?
Skyheart

*sits down with a vole to eat*
Strongbreeze

*looks the other kits tiredly* So now what since Thunderkit won the free for all.
Foxkit

*puts a paw on his ear from where Thunderkit tugged on it*
Tanglekit

*nips him back*
Flintstripe
*growls slightly* I keep forgetting we're in camp. If we weren't, I promise you I'd have you pinned on the ground right now. -Treetail

I don't know about you, but I'm happy to relax. -Hushpool

*bounds back over to them* I wanna go look at the waterfall! -Bloodkit
I would have fought a little you know. *purrs and kneads his shoulders*
Flintstripe

*nods and lays down* we can just watch the kits from here *stretches out*
Skyheart

*catches his vole and pads back to Blackpelt*
Sunheart

Hmm is it safe to go over there?
Foxkit
Awww why? -Treetail

*snuggles up beside him* -Hushpool

*sets down a sparrow and squirrel* Want to keep going? -Blackpelt

It's still in camp so it should be. I just want to look. -Bloodkit
because it wouldnt be fun if i was so submissive. *paws at him*
Flintstripe

*starts to groom her pelt*
Skyheart

Well if we fall in we are in trouble cause we cant swim.
Foxkit

*sits there rubbing his ears listening to them*
Tanglekit

Up to you big brother *grins*
Sunheart
But I like it. *rubs against him* I like your fiesty side too though. -Treetail

Do you think I'm doing a good job as a mother? -Hushpool

Let's go find the other two and see what they've got. -Featherwing

*rolls her eyes* Fine, we'll keep a safe distance from it then. *starts padding over* -Bloodkit
You are about as good as a mother as i am a father. *continues to groom her*
Skyheart

*nods* Sounds like a plan and maybe we got lucky and they didnt catch anything.
sunheart

*pads after her happy she listened*
Foxkit

*glances at Thudnerkit before quickly padding after them*
Tanglekit

*blushes* Hey Come on dont tease me right now.
Flintstripe
*huffs and lays beside him* You're right, I'm sorry. It's just so hard to resist. -Treetail

Then I'd say I'm doing a good job. *purrs* -Hushpool

Doubtful. *chuckles* come on. *follows their scents* -Blackpelt

*sits a distance away from the waterfall, watching the stream pour down into the pool* It's so cool! -Bloodkit
I know im sucsh a hot tom right?
Flintstripe

*chuckles* As am i. *licks her ear and nuzzles her*
Skyheart

*follows after him* There can always be hope.
Sunheart

*stops and sits besides Bloodkit and looks at the water confused*
Tanglekit

*nods* Its a bit loud though,
Foxkit
You really are. Very much so. -Treetail

I love you. *purrs deeply* -Hushpool

That's very true. -Blackpelt

I guess. I think it's kind of peaceful though. -Bloodkit
*nods* somewhat at least.
Foxkit

*lays his head on her stomach* I love you to
Skyheart

*sniffs* are they close?
Sunheart

*purrs* I love it when you tell me.
Flintstripe
il y a plus d’un an smartone123 said…
Yaletrunk:smiles as bloodkit bounds over"hey little warrior.Whats up?something happen?"\

Urio:nods"ah thats very admirable but im surprised just since you talked about her so fondly" she purred "do you have someone else you like then?"
You'll be hearing it everyday for the rest of your life. *nuzzles his cheek* -Treetail

*watches the kits closely* -Hushpool

*pounces on his littermate's back* I don't know, are we? -Darkmist

*looks up at Yaletrunk from beside her friends* We had a sparring match and I got two pins! -Bloodkit
And im going to love every moment of it you handsome stud.
Flintstripe

*snores loudly dozing off on her flank*
Skyheart

*throws him off quickly* You know you shouldnt jump on someone you cant fight *teases*
Sunheart
You flatter me. *purrs and tugs on his ear* -Treetail

*purrs and lays her head on his paws* -Hushpool

Oh whatever! *nudges him playfully* -Darkmist
Not as much as you flatter me.
Flintstripe

*sits staring at his vole before taking a bite of it*
Strongbreeze

*shifts a little*
Skyheart

*slowly crawls closer to the waterfall to look over*
Tanglekit

*chuckles and looks back at Blackpelt*
Sunheart
"Yep. I decided that should be her daily exercise, so that she gets a routine down. We stopped early today because her paws were bleeding." ~ Falconstar

"That's not true! There's too much positive for him to not notice something!" *frowns slightly* "Stop making jokes like that, Sweetbriar. You're wonderful cat, and any tom would be lucky to be your mate. Watch!" *looks around, eyes suddenly brightening* "Hey Strongbreeze, come here for a moment!" ~ Berryfrost

*Takes a bold step forward and looks into the water* "It's kinda pretty," *admits* "Boring, but pretty." ~ Thunderkit

"Well, we're good friends. Surely I would take fondly about any one of my friends." *Shrugs* "Not really. I'm not exactly the type of tom to settle down... who wants to comment to a single cat your entire life, when their are so many different cats out there?" ~ Duskstorm

*looks up from his vole and picks it up padding over to them* What is it? *says placing his vole down*
Strongbreeze

You think things are pretty? *says surprised*
Foxkit

*peers a little closer *
Tanglekit
*Glares at him slightly over her shoulder* "Of course I do! Why wouldn't I?" ~ Thunderkit

*Smiles brightly at him* "Hey, you think Sweetbriar is a wonderful she-cat, don't you? And you think she's going to make someone a wonderful mate one day?" ~ Berryfrost
*frowns slightly* Paws bleeding? You weren't out that long, how did her paws bleed? -Scorchgaze

*blushes dark red* B-Berryfrost! -Sweetbriar

It's my job. -Treetail

You two are as roudy as ever. *purrs* -Blackpelt

Careful Tanglekit. -Bloodkit
probaly because you are kinda aggressive *mutters*
foxkit

*looks a bit awkward not expecting that question* Uh....i mean i dont know her very well but i would assume she would make a good mate.
Strongbreeze
*Shakes his head* "It wasn't from today. She said she was hunting yesterday, stepped on a thorn vine, and the climbing just re-opened the wounds. I ended the session early and sent her to the medicine cat den." ~ Falconstar

*Rolls her eyes* "Just because I'm 'aggressive' doesn't mean I think everything is ugly," *retorts* *averts her gaze back to the water, her shoulders slumping slightly, and wonders if everyone thought the same thing that Foxkit did* ~ Thunderkit

"Right, you don't know her very well," *agrees, completely ignoring Sweetbriar* "But you've patrolled with her and seen her around camp, haven't you? What's one of her favorite qualities of her?" ~ Berryfrost
*rolls his eyes* That girl. I'm sure Merryberry took excellent care of her. -Scorchgaze

*nudges her lightly* Come on, Berryfrost. I'm sure you're making him uncomfortable. -Sweetbriar
*Licks a paw* "Hopefully. If not, then I'm confining her to camp until her paws heal." ~ Falconstar

"Of course I'm not," *meows dismissevily, still awaiting his response* ~ Berryfrost
Well let's hope it won't come to that. I know it won't go over well. Then again, and I know this may surprise you, she listens to you and takes your word rather seriously. -Scorchgaze