Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9951-10000 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an smartone123 said…
Yaletrunk:"ah controlling yourself all the times no fun"he said lightheartedly as he pounced and flipped him onto his back andd Yaletrunk above.He leaned down kissing nipping and licking all around his neck sides and belly in a good feeling way
(eh page 200!)
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
*nods* For your little get together plan i hope it can *purrs*
Sunheart

*purrs loudly and starts to pad towards camp*
Flintstripe

*waits till they are gone before leaving the bush he was in while hunting a mouse and awkwardly starts to pad off the other direction*
Crowtail
il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
For fucks sake Crowtail! XD

*huffs, enjoying the feeling* You make it difficult. -Scorchgaze

*follows after him* I get to top next time! -Treetail

Me too. -Blackpelt
(thats so awkward XDX)
Yaletrunk:he purrs "do i now?"he kisses him again with a passionate and erotic kiss as his paws stroke his flank suggestively "youre too cute not to want to tease and touch you" he said after the moan inducing kiss licking his neck up the side
Yea yea I know!
Flintstripe

Have you seen Darkmist kits?
Sunheart

•pads back to Featherwing•
Crowtail

Shhh!
*feels a slight twinge of irritation within himself at being thought of as cute* You talking to me or yourself? *pushes himself up and grabs Yaletrunk; spins him around so that he was facing away from him, then pushes down on him so he was lower to the ground**climbs on top of him, setting his paws over top of his in order to pin him still**presses his muzzle to Yaletrunk's​ ear, his voice a low rumble* That little moan you let out earlier was so cute. I definitely want to hear more. *slowly drags up tongue up his spine* -Scorchgaze (Scorchgaze is a seasoned gentleman, a pro XD If it's a top challenge we're going to have, then he shall access all of the skill he's been holding back for so long XD)

*licks his head* -Treetail

Not since they were just born, but I know they're up and about now. -Blackpelt

Hello, love. *purrs and licks his cheek* -Featherwing
last edited il y a plus d’un an
(Wow he went from 0 to 100 real quick xD)
Yaletrunk:He was suprised when Scorchgaze flipped him.We he a seasoned warrior,he does know more then him but still.Dominance was something of a hard one.He felt a small shiver go up his spine.Lets put his charm to the test then "hey maybe we can settle thing a fun way,like a game.Either a hunting game or a fighting game"he purred looking up at him his strong neck angled up to look at him "if not,why not let me top first and then you can"he smirked "I garentee you that's what Treetail and Flintstripe do"as wraps his back legs and unbalanced him using the momentum to flip him over and himself on top of Scorchgaze licking up his neck"I want hear you give moans too you know"purring
(Why he gotta bring his son into it XD) I'm going to pretend like I didn't hear that one part. *licks his muzzle* I don't know though. *lightly pricks his back with his claws* It's just an odd position to see myself in. -Scorchgaze
(Cause they are the only gay couple left xp)
Yaletrunk:"who knows? You might like it"he purrs and licks his muzzle"so what do you want to do right now?I only want to do what you are comfortable with though"he will admit that it was a great place to so something intimate
(Featherwing and Crowtail)
*rolls them again* I'll show you what I want to do. But this time you need to stay still. *chuckles softly* I keep trying to do things for you, but you keep flipping us. *licks his neck, making his way down his chest and stomach* -Scorchgaze
Yaletrunk:"but I want to do things to you Scorchgaze"batting his eyes trying to Convince him though he did like the feeling begrudgingly
Maybe. We'll see. *says doubtfully**roughly licks and nips his thigh* -Scorchgaze
Yaletrunk:gives a small frown and twitches abit as he felt a tounge on his inner teigh "ah come on"softly and eroticly nibbles on his ear saying it in a soft cooeing nature
What is it you're thinking of doing exactly? *hums against his leg**licks further and further down his thigh, moving his tongue in teasing circles* -Scorchgaze
Yaletrunk:"you know what.We are both dominate cats"he purred and gave a small twitch to the licks going down his Teigh. His fur soft
Well then I think I have a way to settle this. *moves up his body* As your deputy, I order you to lay back and allow me to take control. *grins mischievously and licks his nose before moving back down and giving him a soft lick between the legs* -Scorchgaze
Yaletrunk:"ahh that's sneaky"looks at him and laughs "man you got me"he couldnt see anything around it due to his admiration for the deputy and leader.At the soft lick there he gave a twitch.That was a weird feeling and he didnt know what to think as he looked at him.He knew he felt warm as he gave a small huff
You feel pretty warm. *runs his paws over his flanks and stomach**licks again, continuing this time with slightly firmer movements of his tongue* -Scorchgaze
Yaletrunk:he gave another huff as Scorchgaze keeped licking.He was getting more aroused as his leg twitched again along with his tail "well it is my lower area so of course its gonna be hot"he chuckled
I mean all of you. *runs his claws lightly up his back* You're heating up pretty fast. *doesn't stop the movements of his tongue* -Scorchgaze
Yaletrunk:he gave a shiver at the claws "well that happens oh deputy"he purred as he gave another soft huff flushed as he keep going.His entrance and lower area twitched "you certainly like to tease me.Is this revenge?"he smirked
Uh hey. •says awkwardly•
Crowtail

•nods• Yup they are making trouble already •chuckles• I think they had there first medicine den visit to.
Sunheart

•purrs• so what are you planning to do with my sister?
Flintstripe
Nope. I just know it'll feel even better when I'm inside you if you've been properly teased and made to wait. If we get to that at all today. *rubs up against him* -Scorchgaze (I'm like super conflicted about what could be to come. I feel like a reincarnation so to speak of Yarrowleaf's soul would be an interesting story line and a super romantic rebirth of his and Scorch's relationship as it could gradually occur. I feel like these two might just have a few physical flings. Idk though it's up to you. Message me if you wanna talk about possible ideas)

I'm not completely sure. Last time I just got close to her: resting my chin on her shoulder, whispering to her when he was close. He seemed a little surprised by it, but that was about it. Next time I think I'm going to step it up by giving him some challenging looks and directing her attention away from him. *laughs slightly* Luckily your sister is clueless because she doesn't pay much attention to anything else when the topic of conversation is Falconstar. While he was watching I asked her about how her crush on him was going. He couldn't hear us, but he got to see her blush, so I'm hoping that sparked his interest a bit at least. -Treetail

What's wrong? -Featherwing

I heard. I had a conversation with Thunderkit about that. -Blackpelt
(Idk let me think about it xp)
Yaletrunk:he chuckles "its all up to you"he smirked as as he felt him rub up on him.He made a small moan at the feeling huffing again "I'm so getting you back"he smirked
Don't worry so much about that. *keeps rubbing against him* Focus on enjoying this. *licks and sucks on his neck* -Scorchgaze
Uh well *looks around so Skyheart wasnt in range* I may have stumbled apon our son and his friend doing some stuff.
Crowtail

*Snorts in laughter* Yea she sure is clueless about certain things but i guess its nice you are helping her.
Flintstripe
You and I are lucky enough to have each other. *purrs and licks his cheek* I hope that your sister can have that too. -Treetail

*shakes his head* How do you always manage to get yourself in these positions? -Featherwing
*nods in agreement* Though the clan leader is a brave choice.
Flintstripe

*laughs* Thunderkit has taken a liking to you?
Sunheart

*pouts* I was hunting a mouse! and they plopped down right next to the bush i was in!
Crowtail
That's for sure. Especially when he seems so stubborn about it. But, your family is pretty tough. They've got a lot of determination, so I think it could work. -Treetail

She's something else that's for sure. *purrs softly* -Blackpelt

Well you have the worst luck of anyone I've ever seen. *laughs* -Featherwing
*nods in agreement* I mean Frecklenose was stubborn enough to stay with the cat she first did it with *chuckles*
Flintstripe

Does she have an attitude?
Sunheart

*nods in agreement* You can say that again*
Crowtail
Yaletrunk:smiles "maybe"he smirked and huffed again as the vote went into his neck.
You're so troublesome. *purrs and licks his muzzle* -Scorchgaze

Exactly. *laughs* She wanted him to be her mate and she made it happen. I don't see why Sweet couldn't do the same. Your sisters are aggressive when it comes to love, like foxes on the hunt. *laughs* -Treetail

Oh she certainly does. -Blackpelt

*purrs and licks this cheek* Well try your best to forget about it. Let's continue hunting. -Featherwing
*huffs* You say that like its easy.
Crowtail

Aggressive is an understatement! Remember Apple hmmmm? *nudges him playfully*
Flintstripe

I swear if i have any kits with that attitude im going to lose it.
Sunheart
*shakes out his fur slightly* Why are your sisters so ruthless?! -Treetail

So kits like you? *teases* -Frecklenose

I wouldn't know, I've never been unlucky enough to be in a situation like that. *laughs* -Featherwing
*shrugs* i have no idea then you have me all sweet and cuddly!
Flintstripe

*cuffs her playfully* Shush you or ill give you another round of the Sunheart special. *looks at his brother awkwardly forgetting that he was there*
Sunheart

*sticks his tongue at him*
Crowtail

Very sweet. *purrs and licks his neck* Definitely cuddly. -Treetail

*shakes his head* Is that why you two weren't in camp last night? -Blackpelt

*shuffles her paws* -Frecklenose

*licks his nose playfully and heads after the scent of a squirrel* -Featherwing
I mean uh....yes?
Sunheart

*purrs padding into camp*
Flintstripe

*watches him with a purr and heads off to hunt again*
Crowtail
Would you like to share a meal? -Treetail

Just make sure you're being safe out there. Especially at night when no one else is out in the forest. -Blackpelt​

*finishes his hunting after a while, collecting his three catches* -Featherwing
Are we aloud to or would that ruin the plan?
Flintstripe

*scratches his ear* We are fine there isnt anything scary out there anymore. *looks at his brother gently*
Sunheart

*pads back to featherwing with 3 mice*
Skyheart

*finishes his hunting with a sparrow*
Crowtail
Best friends share meals. *winks before padding over to the pile* -Treetail​

*nods slightly* Still....I just worry...-Blackpelt

We did good. -Featherwing
il y a plus d’un an KatieK102 said…
"Well then," *Meows determinedly* "If you're in love with him then I'm going to make sure you get him." ~ Berryfrost

*Gazes at the kits* "Do you regret having them now?" ~ Duskstorm

*Pads up to Tigerfang, eyes mischievous* "So," *begins causally* "I just witnessed Hushpool and Skyheart's daughter pin down your son in a wrestling match. How much younger is she, again?" ~ Falconstar

Did Thunderkit and Bloodkit win both rounds? XD

*purrs warmly* I truly am lucky to have you as my friend. You're always so supportive. I can't thank you enough for helping me with my love issues. -Sweetbriar
Uh yes!

*purrs and follows after him*
Flintstripe

Fine we will be more careful but im sure nothing will happen.
Sunheart

*Nods* Yup we should start heading back .
Crowtail

*yawns tiredly and shrugs* A moon or two and they are just playing Falconstar he might have let her win.
Tigerfang
Yep xD

*Grins* "Your loyalty towards me when I dethrone Falconstar as the leader of StormClan will be payment enough." ~ Berryfrost
That's awful! *laughs and cuffs her playfully* -Sweetbriar

*grabs a rabbit and settles down to eat* You first. -Treetail

Just be careful. *cuffs him lightly* -Blackpelt

*leads the way back* -Featherwing
"I don't know; I mean, they both beat him pretty hard." ~ Falconstar
Some tough sisters there XD
"And I'm dead-serious too," *grins* ~ Berryfrost
You better behave yourself! *pounces on her back playfully* My chances with him are slim enough as is. -Sweetbriar