Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9901-9950 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an KatieK102 said…
*wrinkles her nose* "I know, right? Probably because they've all decided their gay. Better hope that doesn't become the case with Falconstar." ~ Berryfrost

"Well good. If we weren't much better than I would be worried." *Rests his head on his paws and looks down at her sleeping kits* "So you didn't plan for this, huh?" ~ Duskstorm

*Tackles Tanglekit and easily pins him, and flashes Foxkit a victorious grin* "I win over here, too! So I guess it's me and you now." ~ Thunderkit

*Pads up to Tigerfang* "Hey, have you seen Scorchgaze around?" ~ Falconstar
il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
Think I could turn him? *purrs in amusement* -Sweetbriar
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
We just wanted to check up on you see if you are doing well •gives his mate a look•
Sunheart

•nods crouching down• yup me and you!
Foxkit

•huffs and pads over to Bloodkit•
Tanglekit

It was great Treetail •purrs laying his head on his shoulder•
Flintstripe
"It's definitely worth a shot, although your best bet might be to nab him before a tom manages to turn him," *Teases* ~ Berryfrost

*Crouches down, her fluffy hindquarters in the air* ~ Thunderkit
Yea it was pretty good. *purrs and licks his muzzle* -Treetail

Well thank you. *sighs softly* I'm doing about as well as to be expected. -Blackpelt

You did good Tanglekit. -Bloodkit
Probably. *purrs and watches him from the corner of her eye* He's so handsome...-Sweetbriar
Busy Team?

"If things don't work out, you could always go for his brother?" *suggests* "Duskstorm is handsome too, and much more laid-back." ~ Berryfrost
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Nope!

He's a nice cat and all, but... Falconstar is the one for me. Why don't you go for Duskstorm if you think he's so handsome. *purrs in amusement* -Sweetbriar
•looks at her and nods thanks•
Tanglekit

•pounces at her eagerly•
Foxkit

•nods• sounds reasonable.
Shnheart

•gets off him and starts to groom himself•
Flintstripe
*Lunges for him at the same moment, bowling him over* ~ Thunderkit

*Nudges her, playfully* "I prefer my toms to be a bit closer to my own age." ~ Berryfrost
I guess I'm the odd one of us then. *laughs* -Sweetbriar

*Moves closer to him* I still enjoy pleasuring you more. *grins* -Treetail

So, how are the two of you doing? -Blackpelt
*rolls and quickly gets to his paws to swipe at her*
Foxkit

Of course you do. *purrs* Muscle head you are having to be the one on top.
Flintstripe

We are good. *chuckles* We dont fight anymore since she isnt that pesky apprentice!
Sunheart
*Nudges her* "I think you're the odd one out in most of your groups," *Teases* "None of your siblings seem to be going for the older warriors." ~ Berryfrost
Very true. *laughs softly* I don't mind though. -Sweetbriar

Hey that's not very nice! -Treetail

*chuckles softly* That's good. Though you were pretty pesky as an apprentice too. -Blackpelt
*sticks his tongue at him*
Flintstripe

Not as bad as her *points out*
Sunheart
*nips his muzzle playfully* -Treetail

I don't know about that. *purrs and nudges him playfully* -Frecklenose
*pulls away from him and laughs*
Flintstripe

*looks at her* Oh you soooo where! Right Blackpelt?
Sunheart
"Well, good. You shouldn't mind. If anything it only makes you look more mature." *Sticks her nose in the air* "You've got no times for foolish toms and their games." ~ Berryfrost

*Spins around to attack him again* ~ Thunderkit
*tries to duck away but gets caught*
Foxkit

*Knocks him over then tackles him, pummeling his head with hard strikes* ~ Thunderkit
*giggles* Absolutely. *gets to her paws and stretches* Why do you think I like a tom with such a honorable air? A tom with charm and responsibilities. -Sweetbriar

*nuzzles him happily* You're something else. -Treetail

Hmm who can say? You were both troublemakers. *teases* -Blackpelt
*pouts* Ugh you always just want to burst my bubble dont you?
Sunheart

*raises his paws up defensively and tries to kick her off*
Foxkit

*presses his head closer to his* You to.
Flintstripe
*Shrugs* "Some might say you're only interested in the challenge of winning him over." ~ Berryfrost

*Bites his ear and tugs, pinning his hindpaws down* ~ Thunderkit
*frowns* That's not true. I care about him. I care about him enough that...if he is going to truly reject me -- honestly, not just for the sake of being stubborn -- I'd let him go. I'd always love him, but I want him to be happy. His happiness is the most important to me. But in my heart of hearts, I believe that I can make him happy if he'd only give me a chance. -Sweetbriar

*grooms his fur* -Treetail

It's my job to tease you. *chuckles softly* -Blackpelt
*Her eyes wander towards him* "Do you really love him?" ~ Berryfrost
*nods* Of course. I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true. -Sweetbriar
il y a plus d’un an smartone123 said…
Urio:she shakes her head "no not really"looks at them and sighs
Yaletrunk:he purrs and notices the paw"humm?"he smirks "too bad you are interested in a dominate cat"he smirks as he starts grooming his stomach
Bramblebraze:sits down looking around
(I want Bramblebraze to be loved XDX)
*tugs on his ear* Come now, you would enjoy what I have to offer. -Scorchgaze
*huffs* I thought that was my mates job.
Sunheart

*struggles for a bit then finally gives in* you win.
Foxkit

*watches him happily*
Flintstripe
*presses his muzzle to Flintstripe's cheek* Flintstripe...I love you. -Treetail

Well then Frecklenose, I proudly pass the honor to you. -Blackpelt

*laughs softly* Thank you! -Frecklenose
Yaletrunk:he smirked "oh?what is that?"he teased
(I kinda want to stir up drama and bring back Yarrowleaf as an incarnated version and see what happens xp if not him,i might just casually want an old cat (found this is why this came up XP(its leaffall)))
 Yaletrunk:he smirked "oh?what is that?"he teased (I kinda want to stir up drama and bring back Yar
i swear when we have kits im going to drop them off to play with you everyday!
Sunheart

*blinks and licks his nose* I love you to Treetail.
Flintstripe
Kiki:sneezes in sleep due to a piece of moss on her nose
Wait what? He's dead though and he told Scorch to find happiness. If he did come back Scorch would obviously go to him. He and Yale are too new to really make it that dramatic. Plus I feel like it might be kind of confusing.

This is only our first date! I couldn't possibly tell you now. *grins* -Scorchgaze

*touches noses with him* I wanted to give myself time to make sure. I know now that it's clear. I am very much so in love with you. -Treetail

I'm perfectly okay with that idea. Are the two of you planning on having kits soon? -Blackpelt
(its just an idea and its be someone who didnt know he had Yarrowleafs soul xp plus itd be later)
Yaletrunk:he chuckled "then why are you talking about it silly"smirks as he continues to groom his stomach
Awww that'd be so sad DX
PS, I think someone needs to go for Berryfrost ;)

Sparking your interest. *tugs on his ear* -Scorchgaze
Yaletrunk:"oh is that what it is?'he purrs and laughs at the tug on his ear.He tugs back smirking
(abit XD and if no one does,id do it XD she seems cool.Would she be up for females cause if it doesnt work with duststorm and Urio,shed be an interesting pick)
I think she's straight, but that's up to Katie.

An attempt. *grins and sits up, looming over him* I'm still doing my best to be a gentleman though. -Scorchgaze
(i guess XD)
Yaletrunk:"oh you dont always have to be a gentleman" sits up too smirking "sometimes its fun to be abit wild and adventurous" softly gives him a push with his side.He wanted him to let loose and have some fun.Let his emotions out and have fun
And i have always loved you. *nuzzles him*
Flintstripe

*looks at Frecklenose and shrugs a bit awkwardly* Um maybe...or maybe not.
Sunheart
Hmm. *looks thoughtful* Well, in that case. *pushes their muzzles together, mimicking his kissing gesture from earlier, but more dominating* -Scorchgaze

I'm sorry it took me so long to realize that. *licks his cheek* -Treetail

There's no rush. *says with a smile* We want to enjoy our time together as warriors. Plus, the clan has enough little ones running around at the moment. -Frecklenose

Very true. -Blackpelt
its okay i kinda didnt show it..
Flintstripe

*nods* That is true. Plus i heard Crowtail and Featherwing are trying to get another litter.
Sunheart
I'm glad we can be together now though. -Treetail

*smiles and nods* once Hushpool's kits are older. You know, the four of us should do something sometime. Just us brothers. I can't remember the last time we all had some family time. -Blackpelt
yaletrunk:was surprised at that as he kissed him but follows along as he pushed back with his own dominance as he kissed him with passion.This was his first kiss weirdly enough but he enjoyed it as he put his paws on the others shoulders
*hooks a paw around his waist and pulls him closer**leans down and kisses him harder, pushing his tongue past his lips* -Scorchgaze
Yaletrunk:his soft warm stomach pressed into his torso as he felt Scorchgaze push harder with his kiss.As the kiss got more intense he couldn't stop as soft noise from coming out as he looked embarrassed.The noise was cute and abit hot
Hmm. *pulls his mouth back with a soft chuckle* That was a nice sound. *licks his lips before going in again for another kiss, this time standing to his paws and using his slight size advantage to back Yaletrunk up until he fell on his back* -Scorchgaze
you would have to convince Darkmist to leave his mates side *chuckles*
Sunheart

You and me both but..*flicks his nose* we need to get back to camp.
Flintstripe
Yaletrunk:"oh shush" he mumbled embarrassed but not meanly just embarrassingly.He kissed back determined to get the last reaction.He wasnt expecting to be pinned as he gave a soft umph as he was back first into the flowers"you surprised me there" he chuckled looing up
Sorry about that. *stands over him, licking his lips* I think we'd better stop here for today. Too much more and I won't be in control of myself anymore. -Scorchgaze

*nods and gets up, twining tails with him* -Treetail

I think it can be done. *smiles slightly* -Blackpelt