Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9001-9050 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
*pushes her down roughly going in and out and pants with effort* Almost there little warrior.
Sunheart

*purrs* what are you up to?
Skyheart

*paws for the rabbit* yea true and share some with me!
Tigerfang
il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
*lays her head down against the ground, panting and moaning at his thrusts* -Frecklenose

Rubbing your back. *continues moving her paws on his back, licking his ears while doing so* -Hushpool

Sorry! *pushes it back to him* -Scorchgaze
il y a plus d’un an Bluefire7777 said…
Foxkit yes your Tigerfangs son I can tell because you look just like him *smiles and looks to Bloodkit* and you my dear must be one of Hushpool's girls very spirited though a lot darker coloring compared to your parents unique arent you? *purrs looking ver the kits* -Brownnut
*smiles and nods* I heard my mother say I get most of my color from my grandparents! But they've both passed away. -Bloodkit
Ah *chuckles* That would explain it wouldn't it? *purrs* -Brownnut
So you're Dapplekit's uncle? That's cool! I don't get to spend time with my uncle because Thunderkit hogs him! *climbs around his paws* -Bloodkit
Who's your uncle? *purrs at the excitable kits* -Brownnut
Blackpelt. I guess he's my dad's brother, but they don't really look alike. -Bloodkit
Yea I guess they dont *chuckles* StarClan works in mysterious ways -Brownnut
il y a plus d’un an KatieK102 said…
*Watches Featherwing and Crowtail for a moment, before looking up at Blackpelt* "Where's your mate?" *asks curiously* ~ Thunderkit

*Leads the way back to camp* "How do you feel?" ~ Falconstar

*Shrugs, and licks a paw* "I'm not really built for power... Blackpelt says I would do better to focus on speed and precision. But I guess I've got a few powerful moves." ~ Shiverpaw
*tries to hide the sadness in his features* With StarClan now. -Blackpelt

Sore, but that's a good thing I suppose. *follows beside him* Means my muscles were put to work like they needed to be. -Sweetbriar

It's good to be well rounded. -Wrenflight
*Blinks, caught off guard* "She's dead?!" ~ Thunderkit

*Flicks his tail* "Which excersise worked you the hardest?" ~ Falconstar

"I know." *Stands to her paws* "Ready to head back to camp? I'm sure Rainpaw is dying to see you." ~ Shiverpaw
•presses into her one more time before finishing and holds her ightly panting•
Sunheart

•purrs• you have never done this for me before you know.
Skyheart

•takes a bite and laughs• it's fine.
Tigerfang

•glances at Thunderkit•
Crowtail

•purrs happily and looks over towards Thunderkit•
Foxkit
He. Thunderkit, I'm not your uncle because I'm your father's brother. I'm your uncle because I was mates with his brother. -Blackpelt

The tree climbing. -Sweetbriar

Hmm. *tries to hide the slight twinge of sadness in his tone while starting the walk back* -Wrenflight

*finishes with him and flops down on her stomach* -Frecklenose

I know I know! *nips his ear lightly* I'm trying to do more nice things. -Hushpool

*smiles slightly* -Scorchgaze
Omg it's like pay back for getting Shiverpaw getting held back from a warrior she just steals her rivals man

•chuckles• how are we not parents?
Sunheart

•purrs laying down• its nice I'll give you a back rub later in return.
Skyheart

I think the kits are trying to raid the warriors den but Brownnut is fending them off. •watches the kits•
Tigerfang
I have no idea. *purrs and licks his cheek* -Frecklenose

How sweet. *purrs and continues rubbing his back* -Hushpool

*purrs in amusement* they're certainly a pawful. -Scorchgaze
*Blinks* "Oh..." *Says, momentarily unsure.* "How did he die? What was his name?" ~ Thunderkit

*Glances at him* "I was just teasing. Don't sound so sad." ~ Shiverpaw

"Then that's what we'll focus more on." *Enters the camp* ~ Falconstar
His name was Thorntail and he was wonderful. He...passed while fighting a badger. -Blackpelt

*nods* Thank you again for your help. -Sweetbriar

I'm sorry. It's...just a confusing situation for me right now. -Wrenflight
*Eyes widen* "He fought a badger?" *asks in awe* "That's so cool!" ~ Thunderkit

*Flicks his tail* "I didn't have much of a choice. But... you're welcome. You pick things up quick." ~ Falconstar

*Raises an eyebrow* "Oh?" ~ Shiverpaw

last edited il y a plus d’un an
We both did. His idea of course. *purrs slightly, happy to speak of his mate* -Blackpelt

*smiles slightly and dips her head* I do my best and I'll continue to do so. You could have always assigned me to someone else. I am grateful that you're taking the time to assist me. -Sweetbriar

It's difficult when you confess your feelings and you don't receive a response. Even a no would have been better than nothing at all. *shakes his head* I can't really blame her if my confession was off putting or unwanted however. -Wrenflight
*Glances towards the camp exit* "I wanna fight a fox!" ~ Thunderkit

*Exhales, tired* "Honestly, I probably need the distraction, what with Redshadow and Mistybreeze, and now Thorntail's death." ~ Falconstar

*blinks* "Wait, I didn't know you confessed your feelings... and she just, didn't say anything?" ~ Shiverpaw
Thunderkit! *says firmly* Wanting to fight recklessly is how these horrible things happen. -Blackpelt

It's been a lot lately. I can understand why you'd be tired. If you ever need a break I can do train out on my own. Or if you need someone to talk to...I'm here for that too. -Sweetbriar

*nods* She said that she'd known about my crush for a while. I'm sure everyone did. But I never received a real response. -Wrenflight
*continues to sort moss and things for the nursery she was diligent in her chores and did them well spending most of her time staying quiet trying not to cause anymore trouble just wanting to be made a warrior* -Rainpaw
*Flattens her ears* "I wasn't serious..." *Mumbles* ~ Thunderkit

*Smiles slightly, almost like her was mocking her offer* "If I ever need to talk, huh?" ~ Falconstar

*Flicks an ear* "Well that's... terrible." *Eyes brighten* "Want me to put some thorns in her nest?" *Offers, only half-joking* ~ Shiverpaw
Still. Never forget that. -Blackpelt

Yes. *tail twitches slightly* I mean it. -Sweetbriar

*laughs slightly* No no no. Though I don't doubt you would. *shrugs a bit* Like I said, if she doesn't feel the same I'll understand, but even a no would be better than nothing. -Wrenflight
*Huffs* "Okay, I won't." ~ Thunderkit

*Whiskers twitch* "It's a nice gesture, but these aren't the kinds of things I can discuss with just any Clanmate; even if they are just my own, personal thoughts. Thanks for the offer." *Pads off to greet Scorchgaze* ~ Falconstar
Good. *licks her head* -Blackpelt

*huffs and pads into the warriors den, flopping in her nest next to Berryfrost's* -Sweetbriar

*looks up from his meal with Tigerfang* Hello, Falconstar. How did the training go? -Scorchgaze
*nods to Falconstar has he comes over*
Tigerfang

*chuckles* well im sure if it hasnt happened now it wont happen soon *licks her cheek*
Sunheart

**lays his head down enjoying it* Just keep this up.
Skyheart

Hopefully not too soon. *licks his muzzle* -Frecklenose

You don't feel me stopping so you? *purrs and nuzzles the back of his neck while massaging him* -Hushpool
Not yet but im sure you will get tired of this eventually *purrs*
Skyheart

Eh we never know though but sometimes you have to risk it right?
Sunheart
I guess. But what about in the future? Have you thought about starting a family? *washes her fur* -Frecklenose

Eventually. *licks his cheek* -Hushpool
*snorts amused at the thought of a family* Of course not.
Sunheart

Mhmm....*murmers* Flaxonrose called Thunderkit a brute today..do you think she is one?
Skyheart
It's just a question. I think it'd at least be worth some thought. -Frecklenose

No. Not at all. I just think she's territorial and a little aggressive. -Hushpool
*nods* Yea..but it still kinda hurt when she called her that though..
Skyheart

*shrugs* I mean i guess.
Sunheart
*flicks his nose with her tail* I'm definitely not in any rush. -Frecklenose

I know. To be fair though our daughter did attack hers. I can understand why she was upset. Our daughter isn't a brute though. -Hushpool
*nods* She is a perfect little terror *chuckles*
Skyheart

*bites her tail in response* You can say that again.
Sunheart
*nips him back playfully* -Frecklenose

Indeed. *purrs happily* -Hushpool
*sits up finally* So then my strong headed mate what shall we do?
Skyheart

*Growls lightly* Come on we are all clean lets head out.
Sunheart
Lead the way handsome. -Frecklenose

Want to head back and see the kits or do you want to go for a walk? -Hushpool
I need some time away from those two i say the walk!
Skyheart

Leading the way. *starts to pad off*
Sunheart
*follows after him* -Frecklenose

A walk it is. *purrs and heads off for the forest* -Hushpool
*nods and follows after watching her happily*
Skyheart

*looks around the forest * its nice out.
Sunheart
Very. We picked a good day to head out. -Frecklenose

*looks at him and purrs* What? -Hushpool
*looks away* Oh nothing just admiring the veiw.
Skyheart

*nods in agreement* more like the perfect day.
Sunheart
I think that's any day that I'm around. *says jokingly* -Frecklenose

*flicks his muzzle with her tail* Misbehaving? *purrs* -Hushpool
Me misbehaving? Oh i wouldnt think of doing that when you are around. *grins*
Skyheart

*rolls his eyes amused* Uh huh sure.
Sunheart
*nudges him lightly* You know you love my charm. -Frecklenose

I'm not sure anyone would believe that. *moves to his side and licks his cheek* -Hushpool
il y a plus d’un an smartone123 said…
(Hello)
Smart!
Smart!