Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8451-8500 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an KatieK102 said…
*Squirms in his grasp, mewing indignantly, but settles once he mentions the other kits* *Huffs* "They need to leave," *grumbles* ~ Thunderkit
il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
*smirks when she calls him annoying* Now she's got the right idea. -Hushpool

*wraps his tail around his kits and grooms them gently* -Darkmist

*drags his tongue against his thigh before licking between his legs eagerly* -Treetail

*follows beside them* -Redshadow

All right, I'd say we have a good amount to go back with. -Scorchgaze

*nods* Push ups I can do. *moves herself into position and starts working, her shoulders already a little sore from the last exercise**stops soon after starting* But I want to push myself. *takes a deep breath before putting herself back in the handstand position, settling her hind paws more firmly against the tree* -Sweetbriar

*works his hind paws in between them and boots her off him forcefully**quickly gets up and bounds over to her, pinning down her back paws with his and wrapping her in a tight grip to keep her down and still* -Wrenflight
il y a plus d’un an KatieK102 said…
*Watches her, impressed, but concels it* "There's such a thing as pushing yourself too hard too soon, Sweetbriar. What's your father going to think if I bring you home and you're limping?" ~ Falconstar

*Fights against him, growling and snarling, before glares at him, eyes narrowed. Relunctently lets herself go limp* ~ Shiverpaw
Well, most likely that you did exactly what I'd hoped for, pushed me above and beyond. *glances up at him, holding her body up steadily* I highly doubt you want to spend moons giving me this extra training, so the sooner I can build muscle and or gain the ability to practice these things myself the sooner you're free. So to speak. -Sweetbriar

*holds her down for a few moments longer* Round one goes to me. *let's her go* -Wrenflight
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
*lets out another loud purr*
Flintstripe

They will be gone soon enough Thunderkit *purrs and gives Hushpool a happy look*
Skyheart

*Gives Thunderkit a weary glace keeping close to Darkmist*
Tanglekit
*purrs and watches them* -Hushpool

*licks more before sucking again* -Treetail
il y a plus d’un an Bluefire7777 said…
Tanglekit? *chirps looking at her brother sounds out his name* -Dapplekit

Guess I'll watch the prey while you two compete like apprentices over a hunt *chuckles* -Sheepfluff

Yes that's the worry... -Applethorn
Hey he called me old! I have to keep him second guessing that. But I think we've got enough. -Scorchgaze

Yes Dapplekit. Tanglekit is your brother. -Darkmist

Well...*shuffles her paws, knowing about what was going on between Treetail and Flintstripe* What are you going to do? -Frecklenose
Well you are old *laughs a bit* -Sheepfluff

I...I dont know...I know he doesnt really love me... -Applethorn

Dap-ple-kit *says sounds out the word* -Dapplekit
*looks at his sister shyly*
Tanglekit

*lets out a small moan*
Flintstripe

*rolls his eyes* that because we are old you lump of fur.
Tigerfang
I'm not THAT old! *huffs* Come on you two. *picks up his catches* -Scorchgaze

Yes that's your name, sweetie. *purrs* -Darkmist

*sighs* Well, let's just keep an eye on your symptoms before anyone is told, okay? -Frecklenose

*huffs and nuzzles his inner thigh* So cute. *breathes**moves back up and licks all over his neck, grinding their bodies together* -Treetail
last edited il y a plus d’un an
I wasn't going to tell anyone anyway...well besides you and Merry... -Applethorn

*chuckles picking up her catches* Older than me -Sheepfluff

*nods a bit* I am Dapplekit *says each word carefully and look up at her dad for approval* -Dapplekit
Okay fair enough. -Scorchgaze

Very good. *smiles and nods* -Darkmist

Even with Merry: let's not name any names. I want to make sure no one adds any extra pressure or stress on you or him. *sits beside her and wraps her tail around her sister's shoulders* It'll be all right. No matter what, you've got me by your side. -Frecklenose
*purrs* I try my best to be *grins down at him*
Flintstripe

*purrs happily*
Tigerfang

*looks up at Darkmist and meows for more attention*
Tanglekit
You two just can't give me a break, can you? *Purrs in amusement before making his way back toward where they split with the others* -Scorchgaze
*purrs and nuzzles him* You two better give your mother just as much attention. -Darkmist

You do it well. *grinds their bodies together more, allowing him to feel how turned on he was* -Treetail
*blushes and holds him tightly* Well i uh...*stops lost for words*
Flintstripe

*chuckles* nope!
Tigerfang
I have the right mind to put you on dawn patrol for half a moon. *teases* -Scorchgaze

*reaches down a paw and rubs him while his tongue moved back into his mouth* -Treetail
*pants roughly into his mouth* A-are you sure you have never done this before??
Flintstripe

*swipes at his tail* you better not.
Tigerfang
*chuckles* What would you do to stop me? -Scorchgaze

Most definitely. However, *licks his tongue slowly* I felt very motivated to become a fast learner. *rubs him more* -Treetail
*pants getting close to his edge and pushes up against him finishing*
Flintstripe

Complain that im to old.
Tigerfang
Anything but listening to you complain! The horror! *laughs* -Scorchgaze

*moves down again and laps him up* -Treetail
Oh shut up you..
Tigerfang

You really are a freak sometimes you know! *groans*
Flintstripe
*purrs in amusement* What? I'm only teasing. -Scorchgaze

How?! *moves over him again, licking his lips clean* I don't think anything I do is abnormal. -Treetail
i was teasing you lump! *purrs and licks his nose*
Flintstripe

*flicks his tail happily*
Tigerfang
*sits down at the lake* And now we wait. Hopefully they'll be back soon. -Scorchgaze

You do that a lot I've noticed. *grins and flips them over again, holding Flintstripe down against him* -Treetail
*blinks surprised* is it bad that i do that? *purrs*
Flintstripe

*nods and sits down* Hopefully they come back with something
Tigerfang
And not each other's fur caught in their claws. -Scorchgaze

Not necessarily bad, but it does cause a certain level of...tension. If you get what I mean. *his body was still hot and he was still very much turned on* -Treetail
S-so what are you going to do about it? •purrs nuzzling him•
•Flintstripe

•chuckles• would be a lot to explain
Tigerfang

Falconstar's temper would explode as well. -Scorchgaze

Well, what do you think I should do? -Treetail
Well I don't know maybe me? •says awkwardly•
Flintstripe

Oh yea he would and we will all see fire
Tigerfang
He's a patient leader, but not patient enough to deal with clanmate violence. So for all our sakes let's just hope everyone gets along. -Scorchgaze

*Face flushes and ears draw back a bit in surprise, his body heating up more* You have no idea how much of a turn on it is when you say things like that. *huffs slightly and his paws slide lower on his back* Would that be rushing a bit too much though? I don't want to make you uncomfortable. Or mess this up. -Treetail
I....I don't know..•says embarrassed•
Flintstripe

Never been more true
Tigerfang
Let's just hope that everyone has behaved themselves and when Falconstar returns he's in a good mood. -Scorchgaze

*bites his lip slightly, not really knowing what to do* I really want to...I just don't want you to think I'm using you at all. I want it to be meaningful. -Treetail
Yea I want a nice nap to no yelling and bickering!
Tigerfang

I-it's up to you
Flintstripe
You do enough of that yourself. *teases* -Scorchgaze

*huffs in frustration with himself* Let's wait. *licks his nose* -Treetail
*nods and pushes him off playfully* We will wait then.
Flintstripe

Do what napping or bickering?
Tigerfang
Both. *purrs* -Scorchgaze

*groans in protest* Why do you have to make it so hard? -Treetail
What i didnt do anything this time *purrs and starts to groom himself*
FlintstripeI

*snorts* I do not!
Tigerfang
I share a den with you. I see how much you sleep. -Scorchgaze

*sits up and shakes out his fur, trying to calm himself down* you can say that, but it doesn't make it accurate. -Treetail
Fine...*brushes against him* thanks though that was fun again.
Flintstripe

Fine you win this time.
Tigerfang
You two must've been bickering since your nursery days *laughs a bit* -Sheepfluff

*smiles and curls up under his paws* -Dapplekit

I know...I'm just frightened I'm not ready for kits... -Applethorn
Most definitely. We were born on the same day and we've bickered ever since. *purrs* -Scorchgaze

*licks along his back* I enjoy doing these things for you. Even though it does get me rather pent up. *purrs* -Treetail

*holds his kits close* -Darkmist

I'm sure everything will be okay. -Frecklenose
I can imagine your poor mothers *chuckles* -Sheepfluff

I hope so...I just wanted to tell you...your not just my sister you're my best friend one of the only cats I truly can trust... *says looking at her paws* -Applethorn
I was an angel for my mother. He on the other paw was a little hellion. *purrs* -Scorchgaze

You're my best friend too, Apple. *licks her head* I'll support you through every second of this. -Frecklenose
Thanks Freckle...when should I talk to Merry? -Applethorn

I believe that *purrs* -Sheepfluff
*grins at Tigerfang* See? -Scorchgaze

Let's wait a few days. Just to make sure, okay? -Frecklenose
•coughs awkwardly• my mother died when I was born remember?
Tigerfang

•purrs• well sorry about that it's just hard to help myself now a days.
Flintstripe

•purrs•
Tanglekit
Oh sorry Tigerfang *flattens her ears a bit embarrassed* -Sheepfluff
*puts his tail on her shoulder* It's okay, you didn't know. *nudges Tigerfang's shoulder with his muzzle* I tried not to say anything for the sake of not upsetting you. -Scorchgaze

Oh really? *grabs his hip and pulls him closer* And why is that? -Treetail
*shrugs* its fine i dont even remember her name anymore.
Tigerfang

Well maybe its because i can finally be open with you.
Flintstripe