Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7801-7850 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
Enjoying the show? *purrs and stretches* -Frecklenose

*moves in front of him and slowly slips his tongue in his mouth* -Treetail
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
Eh maybe just a little *moves over to her*
Sunheart

*does the same and closes his eyes*
Flintstripe
A little? Sure about that? *licks his neck* -Frecklenose

*Winds their tongues together before pulling away reluctantly* Now I regret only asking for one more. -Treetail
*cuffs him and licks his lips* come on you. *turns to head back into camp*
Flintstripe

Oh im sure *laughs*
Sunheart
Rude. *bumps him playfully* -Frecklenose

*follows after him, seeing everyone gathered around the center* What in StarClan... -Treetail
im your mate its not Rude anymore *laughs and gives her a light shove*
Sunheart

*stops and looks around* Starclan is right....what happened?
Flintstripe
I meant rude that you were only enjoying it a little. *purrs* -Frecklenose

*pads over to his father and sees Thorntail's body* What happened? -Treetail

A badger...-Featherwing

*looks around in worry* Where's Uncle Blackpelt? -Treetail

Having his injuries tended to. Don't fret, they're minor. He'll be okay. -Featherwing
il y a plus d’un an Bluefire7777 said…
Once she wakes up and shows that she's healthy enough to fight off the infection might be a day or two I know she'll be upset but I don't want them getting sick
*nods* It's for the best. *wraps his tail around his mate* -Darkmist
*pushes her back down onto the ground* Well thats because i know i can do as i please *chuckles and lets her go* Now you are all dirty again!
Sunheart

*stays a few paces away and sits down*
Flintstripe
*grabs his leg and pulls him down* And now so are you! -Frecklenose

*sighs sadly and pads over to him, speaking low* I'm just glad we didn't happen to come across any badger's. Come on, let's pay our respects. *settles down behind his father* -Treetail
*nods and lays settles besides Treetail*
Flintstripe

*looks up at her and pouts* You little cats are all so feisty!
Sunheart
Yea but that's why you love me. *purrs and nuzzles his cheek before getting up again* -Frecklenose
One of the few reasons i do yes *gets to his paws and starts to groom his chest*
Sunheart
Few?! *cuffs him lightly* Now that really is rude. *flicks his nose with her tail* -Frecklenose
Okay many! Happy gosh so needy for compliments! *crocuhes down playfully lashing his tail*
Sunheart

*looks over at Hushpool and the kits looking for Bloodkit*
Foxkit
*scoffs and crouches* Of course, because I deserve them. -Frecklenose

*pads over to Foxkit* -Bloodkit
hmmm show me you deserve them then!
Sunheart

What happened? *says curiously*
Foxkit
il y a plus d’un an KatieK102 said…
*Flicks an ear* "The easiest way might just be to order them. I know Mistybreeze won't take it well, but Redshadow needs to learn when he can and can't defend himself - if he just rolls over everytime someone bares their teeth at him, he'll never have their respect." *Shrugs* "I'm not oppose to him putting them in their place, if need be. I certainly hope it never comes to that, but I could see Tigerfang or Skyheart giving him an especially hard time." *Snorts* "Or maybe even Hushpool. She's certainly bold enough." ~ Falconstar

"That's not how this works," *replies fiercly* "If they have a problem with you, then they have one with me too." ~ Mistybreeze

*Shrugs* "I wouldn't turn my back on him is all." ~ Duskstorm

last edited il y a plus d’un an
*stalks toward him then pounces on his back* -Frecklenose

*shakes her head* Don't know. -Bloodkit
Nope I'm free!
*quickly rolls onto his back*
Sunheart

*frowns* Oh okay wanna do something?
Foxkit
*scoffs slightly in amusement* Bold even sounds like too light of a word for Hushpool. Let's just avoid having Redshadow alone around both Skyheart and Hushpool. Those two together even scare me a bit. -Scorchgaze

Well at least someone has my back. *touches his nose to her ear* It's just difficult for me. I'm trying my best to become a part of the clan, someone they trust, but the more they lash out at me the more I want to lash back. I'm trying not to have such a harsh tongue as I used to. -Redshadow
*uses the strength in her hind legs and the balance from her wide hips to push him up and off, though it took a lot of effort* -Frecklenose

*nods* -Bloodkit
*Grins for a brief moment, but it fades as soon as he remembers Thorntail* "Poor Blackpelt. He worked so hard to get him back, and it hardly lasts for two moons. He must be crushed." ~ Falconstar

*Sighs, and burries her head in his pelt* "Maybe you should lash out at them every once in awhile," *mumbles* "Show them that you're not going to be pushed around." ~ Mistybreeze
Even I can't imagine that level of pain. But I do understand what it's like to lose the one you thought you'd be with forever. He'll be in a severe level of depression for a while and we can't really predict how he'll handle it. He may work himself to the bone in order to keep himself busy or he may hole himself up alone. -Scorchgaze

I just need to make sure I can control myself...-Redshadow
*Licks a paw* "Maybe I should give him another apprentice, once their of age. None of them will be ready for another five moons at least, but still. I could promise him one now, and maybe that would lift his spirits?" ~ Falconstar

*Licks his ear* "You'll be fine. And I'll be right beside you, every pawstep of the way." ~ Mistybreeze
Possibly. For now he'll just need his time. Skyheart and him are good friends and Hushpool just had kits. I know Blackpelt loves kits, so maybe that will help if he spends time with them. -Scorchgaze

Thank you. *licks her muzzle* I couldn't have asked for a better partner. -Redshadow
*gets up quickly and keeps himself crouched*
Sunheart

Whatcha wanna do then?
Foxkit
*Eyes drift towards the Nursery* "I can't help but feel like they were both cheated out of so much. They'd just reuinted... it was the happiest I'd ever seen Thorntail, and that's saying something. The Clan won't be the same without him; not for many moons." ~ Falconstar

*Purrs softly and nuzzles his shoulder* ~ Mistybreeze
Oh well you know not all Non Clan cats are bad maybe they just need a chance...I'm going to check on my baby sister...I last heard she was sick I'm a bit worried *with that she heads over to the medicine cat den* -Sheepfluff
If I'm being honest, in all my years they were one of if not the most perfect couple I've ever seen. It was as though StarClan willed them together...but for some reason torn them apart. Again. *sighs* It won't be easy getting Blackpelt out of this dark place. It won't be easy just continuing on everyday as normal. It really feels like there's been a shift and now everything is off balance. -Scorchgaze

*wraps his tail around her, pulling her against his chest* I know soon things will come around for the better. I just have a feeling. -Redshadow

*pounces again, head butting his flank* -Frecklenose

Umm... Explore? -Bloodkit

*watches his mate anxiously* -Darkmist
*Watches her leave and shakes his head* ~ Duskstorm

*Shakes his head* "No, it definitely won't feel normal for a long, long time. But there isn't much we can do about it. Blackpelt knows we're here, and... he's already lost him once. Either he knows what to do now and will pull out of it, or..." ~ Falconstar

*Licks his chest* "I hope so. I would really hate to have to get dirt on my pelt putting someone in their place." ~ Mistybreeze

He'll pull through...I'm sure he will. *huffs and looks out at the darkening sky* Tonight we will mourn Thorntail and in the morning he'll be buried. I'll organize a patrol to leave early to make sure the territory is secure. -Scorchgaze

Wouldn't want to get that beautiful pelt dirty. -Redshadow
*starts to moan a bit blinking her eye* Darkmist? -Flaxenrose

*finaihes with Blackpelt* You're all done Blackpelt -Merryberry
*Hums* "And I'll call the Clan together, and we'll decide what to do about Redshadow. if the majority of the Clan are for him, then we'll go through with the Mistybreeze plan. But if the majority oppose him... I'll exile him. And if he confesses, then I'll kill him where he stands." ~ Falconstar

"Mhmm." *Shoots him a playful look* ~ Mistybreeze
*raises an eyebrow* Sounds like a plan. If he confesses however, I'm sure there's one or two cats who'd like to get a few hits in before you deliver the final blow. -Scorchgaze

Although watching you go toe to toe with someone would be extremely entertaining for me to watch. *purrs softly* -Redshadow

*nods to her thankfully* Thank you, Merryberry. *gets up and returns to his spot beside his dead mate* -Blackpelt

You're finally awake. *sighs in relief and licks her cheek* Merryberry she's awake. -Darkmist
"Then they'll have to beat me to it," *replies firmly. Then his eyes soften* "Although, I hope it won't come to that. Earlier, when he was chasing Sweetbriar, it felt like I was with a Clanmate, not a former enemy." ~ Falconstar

*Hums and licks his neck* "Would I get a reward for that?" ~ Mistybreeze
Chasing Sweetbriar? Don't tell me the two of you were picking on my daughter. *rolls his eyes slightly in amusement* -Scorchgaze

For you, rewards are endless and free. *purrs and licks her ears* -Redshadow
*Looks caught off guard, as if he hadn't meant for that bit to slip out* "Er, no, nothing like that. See, we figured that Redshadow could use some training chasing rabbits, and Sweetbriar is one of the fastest cats in the Clan, so... she was our rabbit." ~ Falconstar

*Purrs and ducks her head* "How kind of you." ~ Mistybreeze
*holds his ground and smacks a paw down on her back*
Sunheart

*nods* where should we go we are kinda confined in the nursery for now.
Foxkit
*stares him for a moment before shaking his head* Well, whatever works. *purrs slightly* No doubt she welcomed the challenge. But, if you decide to use that strategy again just make sure no one crushes her. Some of you I'm surprised you don't break the stone floor of camp when you walk. So please make sure you don't break any bones on my smallest daughter. -Scorchgaze (Ironic coming from someone who DID crack the stone floor with his paws as a kit due to his StarClan strength haha)

What, now you're ducking from me? *purrs and wraps his paws around her, holding her tight* -Redshadow
*spins around and grabs the paw, using her hold to drag him to the ground* -Frecklenose

Hmm...*gazes around thoughtfully* -Bloodkit
*twitches his ears* well?
Foxkit

*tumbles onto his face surprised and starts to get up*
Sunheart
*jumps on his back before he could get up, pinning him* -Frecklenose

*shuffles her paws* Actually...could help teach me to speak? -Bloodkit
"No promises, but I'll do my best." *Looks thoughtful for a moment, before smirking at him* "You know, it actually worked better than I thought it would. She makes a good rabbit." ~ Falconstar

*Purrs loudly and pushes aganist him, squirming out of his grasp* ~ Mistybreeze
*Blinks surprised* sure! I can do that.
Foxkit

*brute forces himself up and starts to shake*
Sunheart
*eyes him mock suspiciously* I can't tell if that's a good thing or not. -Scorchgaze

Stop running from me you little tease! *purrs and grabs her again, covering her face in licks* -Redshadow

*uses her momentum on top of him to rock side to side then tip them and send them rolling**pins him down on his back* -Frecklenose

*nods gratefully* -Bloodkit
*huffs givving up* OKay fine you win!
Sunheart

okay what do you want to learn?
Foxkit
*purrs and licks his neck* Well fought, handsome. -Frecklenose

Who are? *points to the other cats in the den* -Bloodkit