Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7651-7700 of 31229

il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
Featherwing took off XD

*hides silently* -Bloodkit

Yuck! -Frecklenose

*licks his muzzle repeatedly* -Treetail
il y a plus d’un an Bluefire7777 said…
*stops a bit and looks up at the sky* Maybe... *scents the air it felt more still then usual* -Sheepfluff
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an tanglebelly said…
•follows after Featherwings a bit confused• was that Blackpelt?
Crowtail

Oh come on it isn't that bad!
Sunheart

•purrs loudly•
Flintstripe

•meows loudly flicking Thunderkit with his tail•
Tanglekit

•sniffs around searching for Bloodkit•
Foxkit

Now who am I gunna harass! Looks like I have to find a new target XD
il y a plus d’un an KatieK102 said…
*Glares at her father and squeaks angerily* ~ Thunderkit

*Forces himself to go faster until he was practically flying through the forest* *Bursts into the cleaning, sides heaving, eyes wide* "Blackpelt! Where's-" *stops, the words catching in his throat upon seeing Thorntail's lifeless body* "Oh StarClan," *gasps* "No." ~ Falconstar

*Frowns and glances bacK* "I know it;s just a feeling, but... maybe we should head back to camp?" ~ Duskstorm

Oh, whatever will you do xD
*peaks through the moss* -Bloodkit

Thunderkit it's okay. -Hushpool

It definitely is. *sticks out her tongue* -Frecklenose

*licks his lips* I have to say, you're pretty skilled with your tongue too. -Treetail

I don't have a doubt in my mind. *pushes his body faster, his eyes full of worry upon hearing his brother's cry* -Featherwing

*arrives shortly after him**feels instantly sick upon seeing Thorntail motionless and Blackpelt covered in blood* -Sweetbriar

He's gone...*breathes helplessly* -Blackpelt
*Pads up to Blackpelt and gazes at Thorntail sadly, then sighs* *Lays his tail across Blackpelt's shoulders, and murmurs* "Thorntail was the most impulsive, reckless, stubborn warrior I've ever known. But he was also one of the bravest, boldest, determined warriors I've ever had the honor of fighting beside; StormClan will remember him for seasons to come." ~ Falconstar

*hurries into the clearing and stops at the scene**swallows laboredly and pads over to his brother's side* Blackpelt...What happened? -Featherwing

Badger...*doesn't move or look away from his mate's body* -Blackpelt

*looks at his cut head and bruised shoulder* You need to have your injuries tended to. We need to get you back to camp. -Featherwing

*steps forward slowly* I can move the body-- -Redshadow

No! *snaps quickly* I'm taking him home. *does his best to lift his mate's lifeless body onto his back* -Blackpelt
*Stands up and helps shift Thorntail onto Blackpelt's back* *Eyes his wounds, aware that the trek would be hard on Blackpelt, but he wasn't about to come between him and his dead mate* "Sweetbriar, race back to camp and alert Scorchgaze that we're on our way; and only Scorchgaze." *His gaze drifts towards Redshadow, and his eyes harden* "You. Walk with me, and don't leave my side." ~ Falconstar
*nods and quickly turns around, taking off toward camp* -Sweetbriar

*dips his head slowly and moves to his side**he was already becoming apprehensive; he felt the negative atmosphere toward him* -Redshadow

*starts heading back; he used his strength to walk steadily with his mate in tow**he allowed tears to fall silently from his eyes* -Blackpelt
*Follows behind Blackpelt and Featherwing, keeping a good fox-length between them. Is silent for most of the journey, before eventually murmuring softly* "You understand how this looks, right?" ~ Falconstar
*glances at him* You think I somehow caused this? -Redshadow
"I'm certainly not ruling it out." *Replies evenly* "I'm not going to point paws or throw accusations around, but they will. And I will hear them out." *Glances at him, expression unreadable* "Thorntail is dead, and they will want revenge. If you don't want to join him, I would suggest bracing yourself and coming up with a strong defense." ~ Falconstar
•pads after them keeping his eyes on Thorntails lifeless body•
Crowtail

•looks at Thunderkit again• you are so needy sometimes you know that? If you don't want to be near the new kits come over to me.
Skyheart

•sniffs around the empty nest•
Foxkit

•blushes• r-really? It's my first time to be honest...
Flintstripe

Such a KIT! •purrs•
Sunheart

I got my new target in sight!
You've replaced Thorntail so easily? xD

*Narrows her eyes and bares her kitten teeth at him, before sticking her nose in the air, snobby* ~ Thunderkit

*lays unmoving under the moss* -Bloodkit

Thunderkit be nice. -Hushpool

*looks back at his mate* Are you okay? -Featherwing

Am not. *cuffs him playfully* -Frecklenose

First time or not, you're certainly making things happen. *licks his neck teasingly* To be honest, I've never done much of this either. The kissing part. -Treetail

*nods slowly* Understood. -Redshadow
I really hope it isn't one of my cats XD Tangle you used to torture my cats to no end XD
Cottontail, Lilypad, Hushpool (Hushpaw back then), Diamondleaf, Gem, the list goes on and on lol
Yea we can head back we can go out farther some other time *with that she turns around and starts heading back her fluffy white tail accidently brushing against him* -Sheepfluff
•nods• yea I'm fine just a little shocked to be honest
Crowtail

•pouts• Hushpool she doesn't like meeeee!
Skyheart

•crouches and pounces on the nest• gotcha!
Foxkit

•chuckles purringly• well guess we both learned something new
Flintstripe

Are to!
Sunhsart
*races into camp* Father? *looks around and spots him sitting outside the medicine cat den**hurries over and pulls him aside* Falconstar sent me back...*huffs, her heart beating like crazy* There was a badger attack. -Sweetbriar

*eyes widen* Whose hurt? Is Falconstar okay? Are you okay? -Scorchgaze

We're fine...But Blackpelt is injured and...and Thorntail...*shakes her head sadly* -Sweetbriar
*continues to watch over Flaxenrose she was still out much more reponsive she knew she'd come to soon beside she needed the rest badly and Darkmist was very vigilant in taking care of her* Just keep her cool *says to him gently* I'm going to check on the kits soon -Merryberry
Awww. *sits up* How you find? -Bloodkit

Give her time to warm up to you. -Hushpool

You are! -Frecklenose

I think we all are...*looks at his brother worriedly* -Featherwing

Mhmm. And practice makes perfect, right? So why don't we keep practicing. *grins and licks his cheek* -Treetail

*nods* I will. *continues to gently dab his mate's head with the wet moss* -Darkmist
But it's been like 3 days! Shouldn't she like me by now?
Skyheart

•sighs• he wasn't my favorite cat but he was my best friend during kit hood
Crowtail

•smirks• I smelt you
Foxkit

•paws at Hushpools belly•
Tanglekit

Mhmmm sounds like and plan.
Flintstripe

Nope that's you! You are even small like one. •chuckles and nuzzles her cheek•
Sunheart
Hmm. *shakes the moss off her fur* My turn find! -Bloodkit

Some kits take longer to adjust. *pulls the small kits closer to her stomach* -Hushpool

I know, love. *licks his shoulder* I'm sorry. -Featherwing

I'm not that small. *purrs softly* -Frecklenose

*rolls onto his back, pulling Flintstripe on top of him so they were laying stomach to stomach* I like it this, I can get my paws on you a litte bit more. *tugs his ear lightly before putting his tongue back in his mouth* -Treetail
•nods• it's okay. Come on let's get going.
Crowtail

•nods• okay! •runs off to hide and hide in a crack in the wall
Foxkit

•grumbles• she better like me
Skyheart

Eh pretty small! •licks her nose• but your are my small little kitty
Sunheart

•strokes him with his paws• mhmm handsome you are and magical
Flintstripe
*closes her eyes then opens them after a bit* -Bloodkit

She will. -Hushpool

*hurries to walk beside his brother* -Featherwing

*purrs and nuzzles him* And you're my big handsome warrior. -Frecklenose

*a shiver shoots through his entire body* Now you're really pushing me to the edge. *huffs* -Treetail
Shut up and enjoy it. •sticks his tounge back into his mouth and purrs•
Flintstripe

•waits patiently•
Foxkit

•looks down at the new kits• we better not have to take care of these things to long
Skyheart

•follows them•
Crowtail

I'm not the only thing that's big you know •grins•
Sunheart
*pads around the den, looking for him* -Bloodkit

Just until Flaxenrose wakes up. They need to feed, but she needs to conserve her energy. -Hushpool

*purrs and tugs on his ear* You're so bad. -Frecklenose

*winds his tongue around Flintstripe's**his paws groped his hips, pressing their bodies together more**he was hot under the fur, his body itching to do more* -Treetail
Mmmhmmm •says through a mouthful of tounge•
Flintstripe

Oh I know, Im the badest of them all.
Sunheart

•presses further into the cracks•
Foxkit

I guess that makes sense •looks at the two kits• how come we didn't have a tom and they did?
Skyheart
*pads over to where he was hiding after a little bit of looking**pokes him lightly with her paw* Found. -Bloodkit

*shrugs* Who knows. -Hushpool

Mmm. *licks his cheek* I kind of like it. -Frecklenose

*lays his head back for a second, breathing a little heavy* Great StarClan I'm so turned on right now! -Treetail
•licks his neck purring loudly• you and me both..•brushes up against him•
Flintstripe

I know you like the bad toms •grins• but now finish the meal. •noses itcto her•
Sunheart

You found me! •laughs and squirms out•
Foxkit

•frowns• that's not a very good answer you know
Skyheart
Nice hide spot. -Bloodkit

Well I don't know how it works. I mean, when I carried kits for Crowtail and Featherwing they ended up with two toms and a she-cat. I don't know why you and I got two she-cats. -Hushpool

*licks his muzzle before going back to eating* -Frecklenose

*holds his body tightly**runs a paw down his back* I don't know how I never noticed before how incredibly alluring you are. -Treetail
Probably because you are almost as blind as a bat •noses his neck•
Flintstripe

ThAnks! •bounced around•
Foxkit

•huffs• probably punishment or something
Skyheart

•watches then looks over at Wrenflight•
Skyheart
*laughs a bit* Again? -Bloodkit

*frowns* how is that punishment? We have two beautiful daughters. -Hushpool

*sleeps soundly next to his sister* -Wrenflight

Well what about you? Shouldn't you have noticed my charm and good looks earlier? *purrs and licks his ears, tugging lightly* -Treetail
•stops licking him and looks at him dumbly• man you really are unaware of everything.
Flintstripe

What's does Wrenflight think of me?
Sunheart

Becuase she cats are the hardest to care for •purrs•
Skyheart

•nods• sure you hide now! •covers his eyes•
Foxkit
*runs off and hides behind a small pile of rocks* -Bloodkit

Maybe for the father. *purrs* -Hushpool

*shrugs* I'm not sure. It's kind of hard to tell what he thinks of others, except for Rainpaw of course. -Frecklenose

What?! -Treetail
•looks away• seriously?
Flintstripe

•opens his eyes looking around•
Foxkit

Defiantly for the father
Skyheart

Makes sense he is pretty quiet.
Sunheart
*waits silently* -Bloodkit

*nuzzles him* -Hushpool

Why do you ask though? -Frecklenose

I'm sorry if I'm oblivious. *turns his head back and looks at him sincerely* Please tell me. -Treetail
•huffs• even my brother knew I had a crush on you big dummy..
Flintstripe

•shrugs• I mean it would be awkward if I was your mate and everyone in your family didn't like me
Sunheart

•pads around the nursery sniffign•
Foxkit

•purr and looks down at Darkmist kits• I was right there kits aren't as good as ours.
Skyheart
il y a plus d’un an Wolfpaw6 said…
my nephew really wants to join can you let him
Oh stop that. *purrs and nudges him* -Hushpool

Sweet likes you. I'm pretty sure Merry likes you. My dad likes you. Besides, I'm happy as long as I like you. *purrs and licks his cheek* -Frecklenose

*licks his cheek softly* I'm sorry I didn't know. *nudges his muzzle with his own* But why did you never tell me?! I was being such a jerk too. Touching on you all the time and trying to get you to talk to she-cats. -Treetail
Uh it's up to Katie really.
I guess that's true...•nuzzles her•
Sunheart

•shrugs• well I mean to be honest you were with someone...•sighs and gets uP•
Flintstripe

The truth can never be stopped! I mean looks at this tom he looks like a weird crow.
Skyheart

•starts to whimper•
Tanglekit

Yup up to katie
Skyheart stop. *wraps her tail around the kits* -Hushpool

*purrs and leans against him* -Frecklenose

*sits up* And I know now that I shouldn't have been. I shouldn't have been seeing someone outside the clan. *puts his paw on Flintstripe's* But...I really would like to continue seeing you like this. Not just as my best friend, but as someone I could develop more feelings for. -Treetail
I know you have said that like five times now •smiles at him gently•
Flintstripe

What I didn't do anything!

•snuggles up against her•
Tanglekit

Did you finish eating?
Sunhwart
Don't say such mean things about him. -Hushpool

Yep! -Frecklenose

Well I'm trying to make sure you know I'm serious. *purrs and licks his cheek* -Treetail
Oh please he was just born not like he understands
Skyheart

Really? "Looks at him happily•
Flintstripe

Good! I'm just waiting for my brother to come out and tell me everything is okay then we can go off
Sunheart

Still. -Hushpool

Sounds good. *nuzzles his cheek* -Frecklenose

Of course! I can already tell I like you as more than just my best friend, but I'd like to be able to say that I return your feelings. So, in order to do that I need to take you on dates with the intention of even making you my mate. *licks his muzzle* -Treetail
M-mates!? •blinks surprised•
Flintstripe

•huffs• told ya you are getting to soft..
Skyheart

•lays his head down• now we just wait
Sunheart
I'm. Not. Soft. *glares at him* -Hushpool

*nuzzles him* I'm sure everything will be fine. -Frecklenose

*blushes slightly* W-Well maybe one day! Unless that's not something you'd ever want...-Treetail
No no no! It's just I never thought that far ahead...
Flintstripe

Yes. You. Are. •yawns•
Skyheart

Never know..she cats have trouble kitting sometimes especially when they are sick
Sunheart

•jumps on top of the rock Bloodkit was hiding behind• found you!
Foxkit