Stelena Fangirls SEFG Talent Contest ♥

edwardsgirlxx posted on Jul 10, 2010 at 08:42AM
okay SEFG`s, we all know we`re an extremely epic and talented bunch: so here`s your chance to show off all your talents!

The General Gist Of It :)
okay, so this is how it`s gonna work :)
for one: DON`T RUSH. i`m gonna leave this open for quite a while - espeically considering so many of you are or will be away for holidays for a while yet :)
now, i`m going to have a bunch of catagories, and you can enter in as many catagories as you like! each catagory will then have a restriction with the number of entries (for example: a video catagory might have a limit of 2 vids per person, but an icon catagory might have a limit of around 5)
I`m going to put up a rough draft of some catagories, but i don`t know what everyone is talented at, or would like to enter. Pretty much ANYTHING! So, let me know more catagories to add!

There`s Only ONE Rule (:
Make Sure It`s 100% Your Work :D

Catagories
*Note (number)=number of entries for this catagory. Subject to change at the moment

Media;
☆ Videos (2)
☆ Photos (as in Photography, taken by you) (4)

Graphics/Design;
☆ Icons: 100x100 (5)
☆ Banners: 100x800 (4)
☆ Fanart: Any Size (4)
☆ Drawings (Scanned & Uploaded) (4)

Writing;
☆ Fanfics (3)
☆ Short Stories (4)
☆ Poems (5)

Okay, so there are some. Please comment with more, :D
Also, of course no-one like has to enter for all the catagories, let me know if I should get rid of any!

Winners
To get our winners, i`ll make picks for each catagory, and we`ll have a first, second and third place winner for each catagory :)
Winner will defz get props, and let me know if you can think of other prizes! :D

Hopefully its a lot of fun! ♥

last edited on Jul 10, 2010 at 11:52PM

Stelena Fangirls 88 réponses

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...