Stargate Universe Sadly Universe has been renewed for a 2nd season!

DaveX posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 05:47PM
A stargate show in name only, boring & slow this series is destroying the franchise. They cancelled Atlantis & it's movie for this crap & now they renew it to SPITE the fans of SG1 & SGA despited bad reviews, viewing figures & universal Stargate fans dislike!

Stargate Universe 4 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Oenc said…
smirk
Perhaps they have managed to convince the network that they will bring something new. Perhaps like heroes they will re-jig it and learn from past mistakes and it will be better second time round!

:) Perhaps... :D
il y a plus d’un an EmberSmurf said…
After seeing the trailers for the second half of the first season, I can say that I'm actually looking forward to it! It looks like their will finally be some alien action! And Daniel Jackson is always awesome.
il y a plus d’un an jackycarter said…
Just read an article on universe where the writer completely loves it, but then on the same site another writer hates it even more. It was called geek vs geek stargate universe. I agree with the hate one more than the love one, but maybe it's just cause i think chloe's pretty lame too.

anyway, see what you think. link
il y a plus d’un an sciwrestler said…
Stargate Universe is a worse addition than the last Star Trek TV franchise. The storyline is boring and the characters are aweful. How can any fans care much about this series when the Evil Aliens are more interesting than the regulars?!!! In Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis the characters were interesting and exciting. This is far from the case with SU. Dr. Rush is a jerk and has none of the wit or brains that Rodney or Sam had. The military team is just as bad, with no interesting standouts you like either! It is like a entire cast of useless roles that fans could care less about. Most of them are so iritating that you hope they are left on a planet, LOL! Ely's character was a waste intended to pacify geeks, as if they are that shallow to fall for that weak attempt.

One they are on a ship that was suppose to be left by the ancients yet their are no hand weapons such as introduced on SG-1 or SG-A. Two the writers obviously did no homework or research on why SG-1 became a hit or how SG-A was saved by the strong leads and exciting alien characters who become regulars like Ronin and Talor who were great for the show and a shot in the arm badly needed. There are no alien characters in SU but you sure wish there were!!! The stereotypes on SU are so shallow and weak, I AM SURE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WONDERING WHY SG-A WAS ENDED FOR THIS?!!!! Where are the interesting gagets? The hidden real weapons! Oh please have the transfer STONES send someone permanent to take lead, and even better two people to satify both the civilian boost badly needed and a new brain that is actually as close to being impressive as Sam, Rodney or even Daniel!!!!!