Sonic fan Characters General chit-chat~

IndianaTheFox posted on Jul 30, 2013 at 09:58AM
Hey everyone!~ I've seen a ton of RP's and stuff here in the forums... why don't we all take a nice break from that and just have a nice conversation about stuff?
It's 5 AM here, and I am totally not tired at all (because I just woke up Ojkjsakjdas--)

To start off the chit-chat, I'll think of a topic!
Since a lot of people seem to like romance between their characters and what-not... we'll start off with a "Romance" topic!

I'll start off with my love life.

My main focus right now, is a boy named Michael. He was the first boy I ever truly dated, and the only one to ever have stolen my heart in such a way. We dated till' the summer of our Junior year in Highschool before we went our different routes. We both wronged eachother, and needed a LOT of space between us in order for us to function properly. I ended up having to transfer schools because my closest friend at the time had gotten random students (at least, I didn't know who most of them were,) to say "Kill yourself" to me as they passed me in the hallway. When this happened, I attempted suicide after my last day there... and if it wasn't for my cousin, Autumn, randomly showing up at my door that day, I would not be here now. In the next 3 years, I dated around, and lost connection with almost all of my friends from that school. Life became easier, slowly, and I healed... but I made a lot of mistakes along the way that I regret to this day. Drugs and One-Night-Stands were the two I regret the most. I didn't like what I was doing... but I thought if I changed who I was, I would get over him quicker, and become an entirely new person, and eventually like what I was doing. I was so wrong...
3 years later, I'm typing on my computer, telling you my story of my romance... I've got a lot of crap going on in my life. My family could care less about me, and they've called me a "Failure" several times. I can't drive since I lost my little sister in an accident several years ago, and it scares me to get my licence. I can't walk or run too much, as I have breathing problems that I cannot afford to get looked at. Most of my life, everything has been handed to me on a silver platter, and I don't know how to take care of myself... I don't have many special talents like my prodigy brother, and I certainly don't have a job right now... I'm not pretty, or smart, or amazing as a person... and it's all slowly been piling up to attempting suicide again... but then, a miracle happened. He began to talk to me again. We slowly began to bond a little more every day, and finally, he /subtly/ admitted he wanted to be with me someday, but he needs to deal with a lot on his own plate right now before he can.
This boy is a special kind of wonderful to me. I don't know how many of you are spiritual, but as a learning Pagan, I fully believe in the red-string-of-fate. I know he's at the end of mine. I know in my heart more than anything that he is the one I love more than anyone else! 3 years of being apart, and I still am madly in love with him. Oddly enough... the people who did not want us together 2-3 years ago... are now strongly encouraging us to be together... Here are some things they said.

Kyle (Michael's friend): Michael, I'm part of the reason you two drove apart from each other back then! I was hammering down that you two need to split apart because I was JEALOUS of how much time you two spent with each other... I felt like you, Anna, were taking away my best friend, and being the little S*it I was, I hated it! But NOW I want to make things right, tell you this now... You two are MEANT to be TOGETHER!
Alex: KISS NOW PLS
Me: ALEX, KYLE PLS STOP

Kyle: Michael loves Anna.
Michael: *turns away stubbornly*
Kyle: SEE?!

Kyle: ALEX AND I CAN'T DATE UNTIL YOU AND MICHAEL DATE!
Alex: YEAH PLEASE DATE SO WE CAN NOW!
Michael and I in unison: NOT YET

Just... yeah. There's more but it's almost 6AM and I cannot even think right now. So yeah.

Tell me your stories <3

Sonic fan Characters 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an MephilesTheDark said…
That's kinda cute. :x I know the feels when it comes to suicide; I've attempted it several times and if it wasn't for my local hospital, well, then...
Anyway, I was an enegetic young freerunner a few years ago, professional figure skater, in the local basketball and tennis teams, generally an active little shit. I've never had a crush.
I have, however, had two boyfriends. The first was Luka- Your typical bad-boy hottie. He was an asshole, so I left him.
Then I met Liam. He was a crazy, shortass little dude with a big attitude and crazy hair. I liked him, he was nice. But more in a platonic sense.
It was just before we broke up that I found I was asexual and completely aromantic; I have no interest in anyone, romantic or sexually.
It was also just after Liam that I started having a hard time walking. After a week and extensive medical bills, I quit my sports because it was just too hard to move.
Three years and thousands upon thousands of dollars later and this condition is still unknown to any of my doctor's, and only getting worse.
At 15, I got my first job at The Cheesecake Shop. I've been working there for almost a year; I'm not quite 16 yet. (September.)
Seeing as I can't walk anymore- I just limp and hobble everywhere, or have people carry me- I threw myself into art and music- Both of which have helped me not attempt suicide quie so often. It currently sits at attempts of seven, I think, but I won't bore you with those details. I don't perform or sing, but I'm an avid Aussie rap fan.
I'm also currently working through some advanced biology courses, and I'm totally ace at science; I'm interested in creating a career for myself in immunology.