chant Where do toi sing?

harold posted on Jun 09, 2008 at 02:36AM
This is just a thread for talking about where you like to sing and/or where you sing regularly.

chant 17 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an harold said…
OK, I guess I'll start. I sing just about everywhere I can get away with it. This usually means my car, the shower, putting the kids to bed, doing laundry in the garage, at the dining table, at church during the worship service, and the occasional performance. When I took voice classes I'd sing there, too. The car is the big one, though: because I live, work and drive between the two in the SF Bay Area, I have a lot of time behind the wheel. Singing helps keep me sane.

<anticipates some wise cracks about sanity>
il y a plus d’un an mammamia100 said…
i was just in a recent movie/musical. most people have already seen it. i played a character named sophie she was one of the main characters in mamma mia. i know ur probably wondering y the heck is a star on fanpop. well i just like to see wat people say. and btw if u don't know who i am i'm amanda seyfried, cause most people don't know who i am. bye.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an wildmom4two said…
i luv singing karaoke at home and at the bars. singing helps me relax, i absolutley luv all kinds of music from church worship music to rock
il y a plus d’un an enca said…
big stages i love it
il y a plus d’un an mcewen_girl said…
I usually sing in the car my room and the shower..but thats it..I don't sing infront of people..I have a SERIOUS case of stage fright
il y a plus d’un an emo_grl_4eva said…
I sing in my bedroom and or on stage at my schools chritmas concert. But I truly hope to sing in a band later on in life and bless my parents for actually letting me try and chase my dreams
il y a plus d’un an i_luv_twilight said…
i sing almost EVERYWHERE! walking down the street, the hallway at skool, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, front yard, back yard, grocery store (my siblings HATE it wen i d that!), EVERYWHERE!!! lol
il y a plus d’un an oursonggirl123 said…
surprise
anywhere.when i just feel i i feel like singing!!!
il y a plus d’un an popiutyress said…
laugh
I sing anywhere at home or in my car. I don't always feel comfortable singing in the street though, but I sometimes do. I try and lock myself up to do vocal technique exercises though because they aren't always that nice to listen to...
il y a plus d’un an phantomrose5 said…
cool
I usually sing in the shower or in the school choir. I'm sort of like mcewen_girl, I CANNOT sing in front of others. Never have, never will. I'm afraid of having my voice judged, good or bad.
il y a plus d’un an Cutebutcrazy-- said…
tongue
0n stage or anywhere else. if i know a song i sing it.
il y a plus d’un an zanesaaomgfan said…
big smile
Usally on the computer or my laptop when I'm around my niece.
il y a plus d’un an samoangirl96 said…
anywhere everwhere!!!!
il y a plus d’un an Enchantedfan said…
big smile
At home...alone.
il y a plus d’un an xSiVePux said…
blush
almost everywhere, but I take a chance when no body's there or if there's only my lil bro...
I like to sing so expressly until unconsciously if there's someone other than me and my lil bro was there so I hurry shut then...
il y a plus d’un an Nemisis said…
every where I'm singing Adel right now someone like you
il y a plus d’un an webkinzluv said…
big smile
i sing at pro music center now. I take lessons with my awesome teacher Danielle. :D