Shinra SOLDIER The Lonesome Always Speak Too Late

flyintoyourarms posted on Aug 10, 2010 at 12:24AM
Each day I find myself returning here, hoping that I might catch a glimpse of one of my fellow friends and SOLDIERS. Where have you all gone my comrades? Have you all abandoned your honor and pride? Or have you merely given up on those who reside here still? I cannot hope to convince you to return yet still... If there is to be nothing else added here then please tell those of us who still come here. Though by now I fear that I might be the only one left. I miss you my friends and I miss the times and words we have exchanged. Perhaps we will meet again or reconnect sometime in the future? I hope. It all lies in the hands of Fate. Thank you.

Shinra SOLDIER 2 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an zackandcloud said…
Oh my young apprentice. I taught you well. You are still a young hopeful and have kept your honor all this time. I appologise deeply for my lack of meeting arrangement. I am caught up in the middle of a war at the moment. The battle has almost been won. I as a top ranked SOLDIER must be on the front line. Our attacks have been planned secretley and The War has been non stop since May onwards. I do look forward to our next meeting. Keep your honor young one, you will need it in future battles.
il y a plus d’un an BLW said…
You're comment breaks my heart. Fairly new to fanpop in general, Final Fantasy 7 and it's many incredible characters were one of the first things I looked up. Sadly, as I posted on the wall, I find many have lost interest.