S♥NEISM ஜ⋆ஜ Ḡιяℓѕ Ḡєήεяατιόη βατтℓε ஜ⋆ஜ R2 ஜ

fanylove09 posted on Jul 01, 2012 at 12:45PM
Yeah I know I'm crazy!
Eventhough I'm not going to be active everyday I still carry out this new game XD
Actually this is a modified version of 'Girls Generation Battle'.
The first ever picture contest I created in this club, but is stopped after more than 10 rounds which I think is a pity...
So, 'Girls Generation Battle' Is BACK with different and I think more interesting rules ^^

RULES:
>Number of players is unlimited 
>You can still join eventhough is in the middle of the game
>There will be 8 SR(Small Round) in a Round
>Still the same as the original 'Girls Generation Battle', only 9 pics for each 9 different member in a SR
>ONLY ONE PIC PER MEMBER
>But different coz this time u can post for more than 1 member.But u can only post again after someone post, u cannot post continuously 9 members, get it?
>First come first choice, like the original game, if u are the first, u can post any member u like.
Example:
User A post Yuri.
Then User B can only post other 8 members except Yuri.
And so on until 9 members is posted.
>But different again coz in every SR, a SNSD member will be OUT(eliminated) base on the picture the sone post, in other words, a Worst Picture will be pick and let's say the worst picture in SR1 is Tiffany, then Tiffany will be out and u can't post Tiffany in the continuous SR2-8.
And let's say the worst picture in SR2 in Taeyeon, then Taeyeon will be out and u can't post both Tiffany and Taeyeon in the continuous SR3-8.
>You will play by points
>Every player will be given 3 points at the start 
>I will pick a BEST picture and a Worst Picture
>If u post a member, u will win 1 point.
If u post 2 members, u will win 2 points.
If u post 3 members, u will win 3 points. 
And so on, so post how many members u like.
>If u win BEST pic, u will win 2 points
>If u win Worst pic, u will be deduct 2 points. So, be careful, if you posted the worst picture, u will cause that member to be eliminated but u won't be eliminate.
>You won't be deduct points if u did not participate in a SR or u are slow and can't post anymore coz ALL members remaining is posted already.
>The Round will end after 8 SR, which means 8 SNSD members will be eliminated and the remaining member is 
the winner and will be recorded below
>The player with the most points is the winner and only him or her will get the props base on the points him or her get.

So, what do u think of this modified game? This game will end very fast if u keep posting but only after someone post.

Are you IN or OUT?!

WINNER:
Round 1ஜ sweet_yuri ஜ YoonA ஜ

last edited on Jul 16, 2012 at 01:16PM

S♥NEISM 81 réponses

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...