Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't
save

Rosario Vampire 20307 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 20307

il y a plus d’un an Namorock said…
well if you have read all the pages you would see that the three of us proposed that we watch other anime to satisfy us till this one came out.

And since there isn't anything new whats the point of talking about it, you can go and google what we have already looked up or heeed or warning and watch other anime in the mean time.
il y a plus d’un an Olar said…
zzz
I'm finished with watching this ugly yet beautiful world ... the end was boring and I do not know what to watch now i am so bored
il y a plus d’un an Shindo said…
read the manga
the ending wasn't meant to be very climactic it was more of a realization, pffft read the manga, yes lets read the thing we just watched that's soooo boring don't even bother if you read manga you do it before hand and even then it still sucks.

just pick out a new anime from the list we created, or tell me what you have left and i can suggest a good more "up beat" one perhaps?
il y a plus d’un an Danman2327 said…
lol I went to the moka club to see if they had any news(they don't)

Theres a poll:
"Who would you rather fuck up the ass non stop for three days?"
They had Mizore or Kurumu for choices
I would have picked moka but that wasn't a choice.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
wow, go in there and implement another choice, you know one that isn't so fucking stupid, the fact that people actually think this way even for a second is just wrong.

You know what i think I'm going to ask random people what pix-elated characters they want to have sex with, and the actual sane person would just say......... go out side more.
lol i was laughing at it pretty good
it's really sad, one can enjoy watching but that is all in the end you might has well be having sex with sound waves considering it's the only thing real about the poll.
il y a plus d’un an trentin01 said…
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha­hah­aha­ha
laugh
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAhahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA­H
il y a plus d’un an Kokoa-akashiya said…
smile
Any one a possible time capu 3 might come out. Yah I saw that post it was funny they even put somthin bout lesb fest and all that stuff . But anyways if u find somthin out pls post
well Danman does all the research for us so if he hasn't posted nothing has really happened.... sorry, we are merely being occupied by other interesting animes we have listed in the past pages.
sunny
yes...and I found a new anime similar to Sekirei called Ikki Tousen
you sure that's how it's spelt i looked it up and got nothing
no new news. looks like it wont be coming out anytime soon.

info on
ikkitousen(battle vixens):

link

link

it looks really pervy
o but dan isn't that what we long for?
big smile
Lol yes
the site that i found has that anime is soo far behind in episodes, but i could not find it on animefreak.tv.com kind of surprises me, probably an american or some other non Japanese company
i guess so
Watching Nagasarete Airantou atm it's good pretty funny, this guy is carried by a Tsunami to this remote island and it's only inhabited by women....
il y a plus d’un an Naruto360 said…
wazup im new just signed up and read most of the comments (kinda), but does anyone know yet if there is a season 3 for the anime?
il y a plus d’un an Naruto360 said…
also does anyone know any other good anime shows?
@Naruto360
we do not know anything new about season 3...go a few pages back Namorock has created a list of good animes to watch
there's actually 2 lists the first one is on like page 14 or 15 i think the second is like 17
rainy
That island sounds great but there must be a reason there's no men there. The might've killed them off or used them as sex slaves for reproduction or something like in The Wicker Man.
youl see the reason I will not to spoil the reason
it's actually the same reason how Ikuto got there
I'm on the last episode so I'll tell you guys if it's happy or not
happy ending, it was good and i will give you one hint the guys didn't die.
going to watch Tokyo mew mew next
Dos anyone know where I can watch Nagasarete Airantou on another player and not Megavideo?
worried
please...someone...anyone
dude idk i just endured it, a very painful path but ya. perhaps watch another anime at the same time?
from gonzo's site:

"2010.03.01
"Tokyo International Anime Fair 2010" in the booth
3/27( 3 / 27 (Sat) will be held at Tokyo Big Sight from the "Tokyo International Anime Fair 2010" in the booth. 『ブラスレイ 『More』 Blassreiter three-dimensional images, such as publishing,
Saki-Saki-』to『 corner set up exhibits and merchandise sales. When visiting the
GONZO Zehi Please come to our booth.

Anime Fair 2010 [Summary]
Event Name : : 2010 Tokyo International Anime Fair 2010
会場 Venue : : 東京ビッグサイト 東京国際展示場 東1・2・3ホール他 Tokyo International Exhibition Center Tokyo Big Sight East 1.2.3 Other halls
会期期間 Period Dates : : 2010年3月27日(土)~3月28日(日) March 27, 2010 (Sat) to March 28 (Sun)
【ビジネスデー】3月25日(木)~3月26日(金) [Business Day] March 25 (Thurs.) - March 26 (Fri)
【パブリックデー】3月27日(土)~3月28日(日) Day [Public] March 27th (Sat.) - Mar. 28 (Sun)
開催時間 Time : : 10:00~18:00 10:00 to 18:00
【ビジネスデー】10:00~17:00 [Business Day] 10:00 to 17:00
【パブリックデー】10:00~18:00 ※パブリックデー入場は終了時間の30分前まで [] 10:00 ~ 18:00 ※ Public Day Public Day admission is 30 minutes before end time "

So there's going to be an anime fair so maybe they'll announce something about rosario then. I just checked their site and found this. Although only saki saki and blassreiter were mentioned here you never know.

I cut most of the Japanese shit that wasn't translated out so it's easier to look at
okay note to self not watching mew mew tokyo any more. It's like salor moon, but with animals, it's officially retarded
I know I watched mew mew tokyo the end sucks
the show in general blows, i couldn't get passed the second episode
done...I finished my list off animes now I have nothing to watch...i need help
wait, you have watched everything i posted as well?
yes...ALL end i mean ALL!!!

im so bored
I'm kind of feeling doubt that you did but if you did then you did what i couldn't do because i got bored of anime for a bit and played my xbox..... well gg theres some new episodes coming out for the ongoing ones so check those out.
angry
takes too long...cant to wait...I need new anime NOW!!!
link

this looks good
it does. I finished the first episode. When it says that they ate their existence does that mean those people are dead or got their souls taken away. I'm confused about eating someone's "existence" really means.
I dont know either
Here are a few anime that I found

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link
big smile
and my computer isn't loud on this site so I can actually hear it
laugh
ahahaha...and everyone is happy
I watched episode 3 and it was interesting. Instead of sacrificing his friends' existence to fixed everything he sacrificed most of his remaining time but then his flame got bigger because of his hougu so he still exists(i think that's what its called).

I felt bad for that girl who like Ike though. It was upsetting. It was like losing a main character 5 minutes in(i guess like shigofumi)

(in Shigofumi, the person you believe to be the main character dies the very first episode when the girl he loves murders him for no reason at all. She pretty much just felt like stabbing him when he was defending her. Only the first two episodes of shigofumi are really good. The other ones are decent but not great if you didn't watch it.)

edit: lol I thought the main character was gonna disappear in ep 6 now. That would have SUCKED