alĂ©atoire 😎 One fact about toi 😎

JetBlack__ posted on Oct 31, 2018 at 11:58PM
Rules are simple : You can post one fact per day.

My blood type is O

I don't know why I said that XD so you guys can say any random fact about you/ don't have to be special xD
 Rules are simple : toi can post one fact per day. My blood type is O I don't know why I s
last edited on Oct 31, 2018 at 11:59PM

aléatoire 369 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 369

il y a plus d’un an JetBlack__ said…
I don't like adding too much toppings on my pizza.
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Same !!!! il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Riku114 said…
Just did my first Twitch stream and it was honestly a lot of fun XD
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ !!!! il y a plus d’un an
ShadowFan100 commented…
toi had fun, while I was participating in modern slavery. AKA: Work. But I’m glad toi someone had fun today, just wish I could’ve been in it. il y a plus d’un an
ShadowFan100 commented…
^ il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an gvldenyovth said…
On the note of accents, my Brooklyn accent comes out more when I'm talking passionately about something, usually that I'm angry over. So I've been told.

I've also been told there's a bit of Jersey or Southern in there. No explanation for the Southern accent, but Jersey makes sense. Obviously they're pretty close and there's a heavy Italian-American population in Jersey/Brooklyn/Long Island. To me, they're all distinct from each other but a lot of people who didn't grow up here can't easily tell apart. The people who told me that though were all from Brooklyn or Long Island themselves though.

Edit/Addition: I pick up accents quickly, so that's probably why. A recent example was, I was watching that shitty British reality show World's Strictest Parents. After a few episodes, I walked down stairs and greeted my dad in a London accent, completely on accident. We were both confused, to say the least.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
gvldenyovth commented…
Maybe I've sung along to so much My Chemical Romance that his (very distinct) accent rubbed off on me. I used to copy how he sings and that's when his accent comes out the most. il y a plus d’un an
2ntyOnePilots commented…
^^*^*^^*^ I’m soory?! Did someone call me? I heard MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE? yes? Ok haha all jokes aside I could definitely see that. The way brothers a true NJersey Bois. (I do the same thing- copying accents ect) il y a plus d’un an
gvldenyovth commented…
No but deadass let's do it I can go on about My Chem for fucking HOURS il y a plus d’un an
I pretty much almost entirely lack an episodic memory. Closest thing I get to an episodic memory is imagining details and facts about things I went through.
Riku114 commented…
For it to be less magical / extremely abnormal sounding, its part of my dissociative amnesia il y a plus d’un an
I have no fear for snakes in fact they are one of my favourites.
Riku114 commented…
SAME il y a plus d’un an
JetBlack__ commented…
:D il y a plus d’un an
2ntyOnePilots commented…
ME TOO! (I’m honestly just that one weird kid that loves reptiles amphibians...spiders...) il y a plus d’un an
JetBlack__ commented…
COOL XD il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an iloveanime21 said…
cool
i am gay xD #SWAAAAAAGGATREKTBIIIITCHLASAGNAXD and joking, ummmmm I LIKE.....NOTHING NEVER MIND i will stick with the gay joke despite it not being true lmao #SWAGXD
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Bruh. MDR il y a plus d’un an
2ntyOnePilots commented…
#Gayisokchill (<y tha5 look l8ke the name of a Riku fav characters?!) il y a plus d’un an
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Whatever u r I accept you. MDR il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an BlueDopamine said…
I have this weird OCD that I know that my room is a mess, but I still want eveything in their places that I'm aware of. If somebody makes any small displacement or anything somewho gets out place, I get crazy. I know this is a mess, but its my mess and I always double check everything in my room. Always panicked about my stuffs. I want everything in MY CONTROL or else I lose my shit
Riku114 commented…
That sounds plus like an OCPD thing than an OCD thing but interesting il y a plus d’un an
BlueDopamine commented…
Oh. May be. Idk how to label it. Well, I will research on that OCPD thing il y a plus d’un an
Riku114 commented…
Yeah it also seems semi-normal to be honest XD But if its anything it sounds like OCPD. OCD is an entirely different thing il y a plus d’un an
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Hmm Riku opening my eyes again. I thought they were the same... now I’ve don3 my research... oh il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an ShadowFan100 said…
I don’t really care if people think I’m attractive or not. And I don’t mean this in a rude way, because I don’t mind it if someone thinks I look cute or whatever. But in general, I’m not interested in looking attractive for others to stare at. I don’t have the overwhelming urge to know what people think, or what they consider attractive about me. Call it an Ace thing, but I can’t stand being called the following:

Handsome đŸ€ą
Manly đŸ€ą
Hot đŸ€ź
Sexy đŸ€ź
2ntyOnePilots commented…
SAME BRUH il y a plus d’un an
ShadowFan100 commented…
And it’s really annoying how certain people in my life constantly want me to look a certain way in order to be attractive to others. Like, I’m guessing I’m just gonna have to come right and tell them I’m not interested in that shit. I thought they’d take a hint par now, but nope. il y a plus d’un an
2ntyOnePilots commented…
^yessss il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an 8theGreat said…
It seems that I have oddly good night vision.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Me too il y a plus d’un an
gvldenyovth commented…
I think I've just perfectly memorized the layout of my house il y a plus d’un an
I don't like to think about the future.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Oh me either dude. I had an uncanny ability to reason with the depressing and foreboding facts of growing up when I was like... younger than 10. I now just like to ignore the inevitable shit because there’s enough in ever moment to worry about already. MDR il y a plus d’un an
Riku114 commented…
Im the opposite XD il y a plus d’un an
Riku114 commented…
At least as of late. Until I was like 16, I didnt really think Id live long enough to really care? Like when I was younger than 12 I was SURE my life would end before I got there, then when I was after 12 it was "Imma die par the time Im 18 ou 21" which varied par the day. But salut look at me now. Im 18 XD il y a plus d’un an
JetBlack__ commented…
And toi made a cool 18 ;) il y a plus d’un an
My wounds don't heal fast xD
I had this cut after preparing some fruits its still there it's been almost four days now xD
il y a plus d’un an BlueDopamine said…
I love mac and cheese
I love religious imagery, particularly Catholic imagery.
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Same !!!! il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an ArcticWolf said…
I loathe peaches. Even the smell of peaches makes me cringe.
TheLefteris24 commented…
I'm the exact opposite to that MDR !!!! il y a plus d’un an
Id love to breed animals and to be honest, I was really into messing around with plants and seeing how I could get specific phenotypes to appear on them when I was younger, and I would normally love to go into it, but I have beliefs against breeding animals.

While I would love to look into it and do projects with breeding animals and maybe even career in it, I don't think producing that many animals would be a good idea since I know way too many animals have no home.

Because of that I have really mixed feelings about breeders that create stuff like the Bengal Cat and the Toyger. Im both extremely fascinated, and also extremely discomforted by the thought of how many might not have gotten a good home - or rather since they are the 'prettier cats' how many 'less pretty cats' were unable to get a good home.

Personally, because of that, I might have a small project for me and my kids at most.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Oooh genetics! Wait- don’t get me started MDR il y a plus d’un an
I despise polo shirts with a purple passion. Who TF ever thought this was good idea? Polo shirts are ugly, unappealing, and cringy to look at. Even worse is when I’m expected (basically FORCED) to wear this abomination for job interviews. And it doesn’t help that my mother use to buy me this shit, convinced me that this was “fashionable”, and had me going out in public with this hideous garbage on. I’m so glad I’m fucking grown, I’m gonna wear whatever TF I want. Polo shirts are NOT included.

Polo shirts can go suck it and die. GROSS. đŸ€ź
 I despise polo shirts with a purple passion. Who TF ever thought this was good idea? Polo shirts are
TheLefteris24 commented…
Same honestly. Never wore them and I don't intend to do that in the Future either !!!! il y a plus d’un an
ShadowFan100 commented…
^ Finally, someone who understands. il y a plus d’un an
I'm addicted to Ramen.
TheLefteris24 commented…
Nomy sure can be addicting. Won't deny it !!!! il y a plus d’un an
2ntyOnePilots commented…
^Damn toi beat me to it il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an CokeTheUmbreon said…
I'm an avid listener of XXXTentacion. Pic below:
 I'm an avid listener of XXXTentacion. Pic below:
gvldenyovth commented…
Jahseh!! il y a plus d’un an
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
Onfroy! il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an twinklestar11 said…
i want to dye my hair black, but i can't cause in my family we r not to dye our hair. but when im out of the house when im older, im gonna go dye my hair.
ShadowFan100 commented…
What color? il y a plus d’un an
I'm pretty good at art as well as writing!
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Why am I not surprised? toi give of artistic intelligence vibes il y a plus d’un an
gvldenyovth commented…
Artistic intelligence is the only form of intelligence I will ever have il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an 2ntyOnePilots said…
I’m proud of myself for small reasons sometimes. Like right now, I’m proud of myself for eating something and not putting it off until I’m physically sick. Mmmmmm Stew is good.
 I’m proud of myself for small reasons sometimes. Like right now, I’m proud of myself for eating s
JetBlack__ commented…
I’m happy for toi đŸ‘đŸ»It looks yummy 😍 il y a plus d’un an
ShadowFan100 commented…
Congrats! I’ve been down that road, so I know what this is like. Look delicious. 😋 il y a plus d’un an
I have BPD and I get moody sometimes.
Riku114 commented…
Is that BPD as in Boderline Personality Disorder ou Bipolar Depression? Some people mix that up and both are kinda applicable il y a plus d’un an
Riku114 commented…
Borderline is something I might have still but we arent sure yet il y a plus d’un an
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
Borderline. il y a plus d’un an
Riku114 commented…
Ah I feel toi man il y a plus d’un an
I went to the chiropractor for the second time and it was amazing.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
That’s great! il y a plus d’un an
I have more passions than I have time in my life to do and thus I actually experience quite a lot of time pressure. It doesnt stress me out, but it makes me value my time rather high.

If I had enough time to pursue all my academic passions, hobby passions, interests, and languages and skills Id like to learn how to do while maintaining and managing my emotional and social needs, I would relax a lot more but I both find just plain relaxing to be boring and a waste of time.

Id rather relax while... not relaxing if that makes sense.
il y a plus d’un an DeiJambastion said…
I've been a long time Zatch Bell/Konjiki no Gash Bell fan. I loved watching it as a kid on Toonami and have loved the series ever since. I always thought it was an amazing anime with some humor and really sad moments. The episode where Nya's book is burned always made me cry... while moments like the one with the broken wall and Kiyo singing Jikerdor always made me laugh. Every moment with Victoream was also great. Very melon!
 I've been a long time Zatch Bell/Konjiki no Gash cloche, bell fan. I loved watching it as a kid on Toonami an
cool
Fact: This is a real picture of me.
 Fact: This is a real picture of me.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Nice to see you! il y a plus d’un an
2ntyOnePilots commented…
(^ first time I’m able to say that lol) il y a plus d’un an
ShadowFan100 commented…
^ Exactly MDR So, is this how toi imagined I’d look? ou maybe toi thought I’d be taller? 😅 il y a plus d’un an
I started listening to dubstep, progressive house, etc., at 15.

Pic of Martin Garrix, an artist of such genres (except dubstep):
 I started listening to dubstep, progressive house, etc., at 15. Pic of Martin Garrix, an artist of
Honestly if I didn't grow up with a bust, Id probably be dressing like a guy on the regular. I mean I still kinda do but shush.
Riku114 commented…
I WANNA BE A PRINCE DAMN IT il y a plus d’un an
Riku114 commented…
Being a Prince ou Aristocrat and a Seme have always been two long term fantasies of mine I always wanted despite being "female" il y a plus d’un an
Riku114 commented…
i w i s h il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Marion18 said…
I can speak Dutch, English and Japanese.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Awesome il y a plus d’un an
gvldenyovth commented…
I really want to learn Dutch il y a plus d’un an
I know it sounds confusing and slightly idiotic but this is something I’ve learned...
I don’t think most people think as much as I think. I know most people don’t think about things I think about. I don5 think people think I think as much as I know I think. Yeah.
JetBlack__ commented…
xD il y a plus d’un an
I Love early mornings.
 I l’amour early mornings.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
^❀ il y a plus d’un an
I am rather good at keeping hydrated
il y a plus d’un an TheLefteris24 said…
Well, concerning Jet's and Nomy's stances about the day, I'm in between. It really depends on the day. Some days, I tend to be an early riser and others, quite a late one. Have been finding it hard to settle in general !!!!
 Well, concerning Jet's and Nomy's stances about the day, I'm in between. It really depends on the jour
The 15th of December is my Name Celebration Day !!!!
Rihanna312 commented…
Happy belated nameday to toi then! :)) il y a plus d’un an
2ntyOnePilots commented…
^ il y a plus d’un an
TheLefteris24 commented…
Thank toi :D !!!! il y a plus d’un an
My style is comfortable. Often I confuse people over my genDer Because of my fairly non-specific clothing. Probably has a lot to do with band merch tbh lol
My favorite food is ASS
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Oh really? Tell me more. il y a plus d’un an
2ntyOnePilots commented…
(Jk little ace dude would be uncomfy) il y a plus d’un an
TheLefteris24 commented…
I'm beginning to like toi plus and plus !!!! il y a plus d’un an
big smile
I love my buddy Jet! ❀
#TheMoreYouKnow
TheLefteris24 commented…
Well, I ship it !!!! il y a plus d’un an
PrincessNomy commented…
Platonic otp il y a plus d’un an
2ntyOnePilots commented…
XD shit don’t start bro! il y a plus d’un an
I draw a very solid line between something I enjoy and something I consider a favorite, and I get very stressed out when I'm not sure which category a work of fiction/music artist belongs to.

The reason for this is that I long ago realized there is no possible way for me to discover every song I could possibly like, or every character I could possibly grow to care for, or every pairing I could possibly ship, and so on. But I also love making definitive lists, and the fact that my list would constantly change and I would never know for certain if my list was "final" honestly made me anxious because I *have* to have all my favorites memorized at all times. So I decided that a "favorite" would only be the top of the top, the best of the best for me. A character I love only counts as a favorite if they come from a favorite work, a song I love only counts as a favorite if it's made by a favorite artist, etc. Naturally, if I can't decide if a work or artist I like is a favorite or not, everything else falls apart and I'm not okay with that.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Dude! That also happens to me. il y a plus d’un an
Leading off of what I already said, I go through my favorites in my head (either ranked or just alphabetically) when I'm anxious as a coping mechanism.
I know the entirety of what. by Bo Burnham by heart and am working on Make Happy
Riku114 commented…
I got most of both XD il y a plus d’un an
Riku114 commented…
Not the entirety but still XD il y a plus d’un an
Riku114 commented…
I actually am montrer "What." to my mom currently il y a plus d’un an
2ntyOnePilots commented…
What? il y a plus d’un an
I. L i k e. F l u f f y. S l I p p e r s!
I also HATE that capital ‘i’ I and lowercase ‘l’ are the EXACT FUCKING THING. see? I l FUCKKK YOOOUUUU LETTTERRRRSSSS WHHHHYYY (fuuuccckkkk doesn’t help I’m mildly dyslexic!)
Riku114 commented…
salut if toi look at THIS font, capital I is slightly bolder / thiccer than lowercase L il y a plus d’un an
Riku114 commented…
IlIl il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an legend_of_roxas said…
I was in Boy Scouts for about 8 years. I never made it to Eagle Scout because I quite so I could focus on theater.
Im kinda addicted to Jurassic World game rn
The main thing I love in a story, game, movie, anime, etc are the characters. Typically if the characters are good enough, I can generally overlook most flaws.
il y a plus d’un an legend_of_roxas said…
The only two things I am allergic to are bananas and cantaloupe.
I also like the taste of bananas and cantaloupe.
I can’t be nice as I used to if someone upsets me,it just makes me lose trust a little bit.
I love Wine. The Semi-sweet red kind in particular. It is my favorite !!!!
I don't get attached to characters easily. I find it kind of odd that people can only watch like the first ten episodes of a series and then go "These are my top 5/10 characters I love them so much!!!!"

With very few exceptions, it takes me *at least* a couple of months for me to realize I kind of actually really like a character. Maybe it's because I really like character development, or I only like characters after I've seen them go through a number of dangerous circumstances, I don't know.

That being said, the few characters I love I absolutely adore. I generally don't get to rave about them on Fanpop, but if I ever call someone a "favorite", that means I fking love them to death. Sam Winchester, for example.
SilentForce commented…
Same il y a plus d’un an
Riku114 commented…
I vary. Usually I go into animes and manga and what not out of interest of a specific character and if they montrer the potential, I invest a lot of interest into them and might get hooked on them quickly. Either that ou I quickly hook onto a character I find the most interesting and do so as well. I dont really know how it works but I connect really fast to one ou two characters in my favori series il y a plus d’un an
ArcticWolf commented…
^I also kind of cling to the ones I see that have potential sometimes (a lot of the time I start a series for a specific character), but I'm very cautious and I don't even consider liking them until my expectations have been matched. il y a plus d’un an
My favorite activities
Horse riding
Biking
Jogging
2ntyOnePilots commented…
SRSLY? Me too. il y a plus d’un an
2ntyOnePilots commented…
(U like swimming?) il y a plus d’un an
JetBlack__ commented…
^ I l’amour it. il y a plus d’un an
TheLefteris24 commented…