aléatoire Picture-Story Game

zanhar1 posted on Jan 13, 2017 at 05:22AM
For all of you creative people out there here's a game to get those creative juices flowing. The first person will post a picture and the person below them will type a story based on that picture. It can be as short or as long as you want it to be, as long as you utilize the picture the person above you posted.

So here's the first pic;
 For all of toi creative people out there here's a game to get those creative juices flowing. The firs

aléatoire 55 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 55

il y a plus d’un an CokeTheUmbreon said…
The guy in the pic (i'm calling him Fred just because) was on the fence until KSHMR came buy and gave him tickets to Sunburn Goa. But Team Rocket snatched dem outta KSHMR's hand. Pissed, they went after dem. They chased dem to a ship. KSHMR blasted dem with a bazooka, blasting dem off... AGAIN. Fred and KSHMR dabbed and went to Sunburn Goa. Wiwek and a bunch of others were there.
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
The picture was taking too long to upload. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an SwordofIzanami said…
Since CokeTheUmbreon didn't post any pictures, I decided to post one instead.
 Since CokeTheUmbreon didn't post any pictures, I decided to post one instead.
il y a plus d’un an zanhar1 said…
Since I've never actually seen BlazeBlue so this will be more or less about the feeling that the image conveys to me.

A sacrifice is never worth it. Not when you end up dead and gone. What good is an outcome if you're no longer there to enjoy it? He always thought such whenever anyone decided to throw their life on the line. They ought to be crazy. It was one thing to sacrifice something you love such as a precious and pricey gem. Or a limb. Or a piece of rare technology. In some way and somehow, all of those could be replaced. But not a life. Once you sacrifice life, that's it. You're gone. And you're not coming back. Death doesn't heed to tears nor bow to anger. When she fell from the sky, shot down, hard-drives fried, all he could do was look grimly down and wonder if the outcome of this sacrifice would be worth while.
 Since I've never actually seen BlazeBlue so this will be plus ou less about the feeling that the imag
il y a plus d’un an SilentForce said…
Today was the day that he waited for his entire life,it was the day of the international surfing competition.His big dream was to become a surfing champion.He tried very hard to become the best and now its the time to show to the entire world how good he is.
Pic:
 Today was the jour that he waited for his entire life,it was the jour of the international surfing comp
il y a plus d’un an kingcesar67 said…
Jack was hiking but then saw something interesting in the field. Jack realizes he cant go under the fence. So he goes over the fence.
Oh boy it's time for a crack fanfiction about something I only watched one episode of. :'D

Gemini closed his eyes, why am I so beautiful? He asked himself. It's hard being so beautiful, to shine like sacred golden zodiac armor, above all others in the galaxy. "I am Gemini, I am a star." He whispered to himself, a joyous tear falling from his lush thick lashes down his flawless silky skin. He shook his head allowing the world to be graced by his long, blue, flowing, manly locks. Like dazzling waves in the ocean. Not a soul could compare. Not Aries, not Leo, not even Artemis.

*Joins the party with a no-context screencap*
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Oh boy it's time for a crack fanfiction about something I only watched one episode of. :'D Gemini
SilentForce commented…
Thanks,you just made my jour XD.What makes this even funnier is that in the manga his evil personality(yeah he has a divisé, split personality disorder)actually did describe himself as the most beautiful creature that was created par God MDR il y a plus d’un an
BennieBear27 commented…
This Famfic deserves all the awards possible. il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
Why thank toi guys. :'D MDR that moment when toi accidentally get do an accurate. il y a plus d’un an
SilentForce commented…
You're welcome :D il y a plus d’un an
Regina about the Evil Queen"Oh shit,I think that entirely separating the Evil Queen from myself wasn't a good idea after all.Also why must this bitch be so fabulous?It makes it hard for me to hater her."
 Regina about the Evil Queen"Oh shit,I think that entirely separating the Evil Queen from myself wasn'
il y a plus d’un an BennieBear27 said…
(This dudes name is Greg now.)

*read in dramatic voice*

Greg was browsing the internet one day, trying to find the final piece for his cosplay of Mr. Goldy Armor, from the award winning anime Goldium Armorious, because he is a weeb. He soon forgot his original task and fell down the rabbit hole we call Imgur. Greg was not only a weeb, but a Imgur addict and spent much of his time signed onto the site as "MrGoldyArmorious'sLemonade" and had gotten quite a following for posting memes and screencaps of his favorite anime. But something caught his eye as he looked for some new content: someone had stolen his meme! *DUN DUN DUN* Greg glared at the stolen meme for ten solid minutes before smashing his laptop in with his Mr. Goldy Armor sword and didn't leave his mothers basement for an entire week.

He never got that final piece of his cosplay.
 (This dudes name is Greg now.) *read in dramatic voice* Greg was browsing the internet one jour
SilentForce commented…
Bravissimo!This is a dramatic masterpiece that could even rival Shakespeare himself*claps*. il y a plus d’un an
BennieBear27 commented…
Thank you, thank you! *bows* It tak true talent to create something like this, but I managed to do it! il y a plus d’un an
Geek and chic with a side of playboy. That's what they sold at Stop Shop and Hop. Most people just stuck to one, either chic, geek, or playboy. Some people combined two of them. Geek/chic was popular. But playboy geek was catching up. Johnny however was going to do the impossible, he was going to combine all three. With a shimmery scarf in the brightest pink, baby blue bunny ears, and the most neon blue shades he cold find, Johnny made his purchases and pushed the store doors open. It was off onto the streets of Holechester with him. And he would bring a new era of fashion to its people.
 Geek and chic with a side of playboy. That's what they sold at Stop boutique and Hop. Most people just st
BennieBear27 commented…
toi have done justice to a picture of my beautiful, sassy Tyler! And I find it appropriate for toi to name him Johnny seeing as how they have have a song called Johnny Boy ^^ il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
I did another accurate. :'D il y a plus d’un an
Margery loved baths. Almost as much as she loved the color black. So she thought to herself 'why not take a bath in the color black?' So she set out on her mission to do so. She went to the stores and got black paint and glitter. When Margery returned home, she filled her bath her water and mixed in the black paint and glitter. She lowered herself inside and proceeded to take the best, most blackest bath in her life.
 Margery loved baths. Almost as much as she loved the color black. So she thought to herself 'why not
I have only seen some episodes of Steven Universe but since this chick is green I'm assuming that her name must be Peridot so I'm going to call her that:
The Gems were informed that giant mutant radioactive rats that could be a big threat to the city were living in the sewers so the Gems decided to go in a mission to eliminate these giant rats.Everyone used the normal way to enter the sewers by using a good old fashioned manhole, that is everyone expect Peridot.Peridot thought to herself"Using manholes is just too mainstream"so she came up with an edgy and cool new way,she decided to enter the sewer by flushing herself down the toilet.
 I have only seen some episodes of Steven Universe but since this chick is green I'm assuming that her
BennieBear27 commented…
XD BEAUTIFUL!!! (And yes, that is Peridot, my favori character!) il y a plus d’un an
Imma do a poetry.

When you crush a rose
It's your soul you expose
A dismal feeling that grows
From your legs to your nose
From your head to your toes

When you crush a bluebell
It's your mind that you fell
It soon all goes to hell
lose it all take your shirt off and go down to the well
There, she who awaits you, a girl named kell

So know everybody, don't crush a flower
In crushing a flower only comes your worst hour
 Imma do a poetry. When toi crush a rose It's your soul toi expose A dismal feeling that grows
SilentForce commented…
Those damn fleurs il y a plus d’un an
That chick wanted to get the craziest hairstyle ever,so she went to the store and bought 20 packages of hair gel and 10 hairspray bottles.It took her 10 full hours in order to achieve this"perfect" hairstyle but in the end she succeeded and took this picture to show her crazy new hairstyle to the entire world :P.
 That chick wanted to get the craziest hairstyle ever,so she went to the store and bought 20 packages
il y a plus d’un an legend_of_roxas said…
The fine armored gentleman was galloping into town on his trusty steed when he spotted an odd shop while going by. The sign on the shop said "Pimp My Ride". The armored gentleman became intrigued and galloped inside. When he saw the crew inside he stopped his horse and stared down at them. "Take care of my horse. Make him fit for a true warrior!" he demanded. He then got off his horse and walked out of the shop without another word. The crew looked at each other in confusion. They never had to upgrade a horse before! But they new how to improvise. They looked at the horse and saw that it was wearing gold around its neck. Maybe the big guy would like to have more gold on his horse, they all thought. And so they went to work. They started painting the horse in gold. They painted its hair, its tail, its face, they didn't stop until every inch was painted in gold. After that was done they put golden armor onto the horse. But uh oh, what's this? For some reason the armor stopped the horse from being able to walk, or even move for that matter! The crew tried and tried, but they could not get the shiny, golden armor off the horse. They had to think of a way to fix this fast before the armored guy comes back. They thought and they thought, until they finally came up with a great idea. They put golden horseshoes on the bottom of the horse's feet that had wheels attached to them. Now the horse can move!...Sorta. Eventually the armored gentleman came back for his steed. The crew was eager to show him the features that they put on the horse. The armored man was silent at first, but then yelled out in anger. "YOU RUINED MY HORSE!" he yelled, and then he stabbed every crew member with his sharp as hell helmet. After he was done he got onto his steed and rode it out into the sunset.
 The fine armored gentleman was galloping into town on his trusty coursier, steed when he spotted an odd boutique wh
SilentForce commented…
Very beautiful story XD il y a plus d’un an
legend_of_roxas commented…
Thank you. I tried my best XD il y a plus d’un an
The princess doesn't like the sunshine from the sun. So she asked her fellow knight to cover her as a shade. The crowd in the background were booing the princess for being a pussy. Her knight tells her to ignore them.
 The princess doesn't like the sunshine from the sun. So she asked her fellow knight to cover her as a
summer448 commented…
omg I l’amour this story XD il y a plus d’un an
These two dudes went to meet the king in his private chamber,little did they know that once they would open the door a big surprise would await them.When they opened the door they saw the king who was wearing a mini skirt,crop top and long boots dancing to PSY's"Gangnam Style"and singing"EH-SEXY LADY"while slapping his own butt.
 These two dudes went to meet the king in his private chamber,little did they know that once they woul
Being the hottest piece of meat in the Underworld is not easy. You have to go through extreme measures to not get recognized in public. Like wearing sunglasses. And that's just what Bruce did. Before Bruce left his beautiful mansion in the center of the Underworld to head out to the market for some bananas, he put on a pair of sunglasses. At first as he was walking to the market his disguise was working, but then misfortune ensued. A person from behind bumped into him by accident and his sunglasses fell off his face. Hardly a second passed before every ghoul in the immediate area was literally crawling all over him. They were all grabbing at him and some even tried to bite him! There was nothing he could do. He was forced to buy bananas at the market with the ghouls clinging tightly to him. It wasn't until Bruce got to his mansion that he was able to scrape them off of him and run inside. Next time he goes out he will wear sunglasses AND a hat.
 Being the hottest piece of meat in the Underworld is not easy. toi have to go through extreme measure
SilentForce commented…
XD This story is a true masterpiece*claps*. il y a plus d’un an
summer448 commented…
Yaaaaas omg that story was awesome il y a plus d’un an
Life as a rose was much simpler.
Less scary.

Skin felt so foreign and so soft. So delicate and unprotected. Not even a single thorn, unless of course you could consider nails to be thorns. Roseabelle had filled them to points as sharp as she could muster, as soon as she learned how. This of course came second to learning to walk and to talk...among other things.

She closed her eyes and wondered if she would ever feel the dew on her petals again. Dew cling to hair and lashes just isn't the same. The further she dived into her own mind, the more grim her thoughts. But every time her mind wandered--day dream or night thoughts--her train of thought always ended with two questions.

Who turns a rose human? And why?
 Life as a rose was much simpler. Less scary. Skin felt so foreign and so soft. So delicate and u
Ooo! l’amour the story. A rose turned human. So creative and beautiful. il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
Thank you. ^_^ il y a plus d’un an
"What do you think is up there?" She asks.
"I'm not sure...maybe someone up there is wondering what it's like down here." He replies.
She smiles at that. He always says the most interesting things. She glances at the balloons that were tugging on her wrist, almost as if they were desperate to fly up high into the night sky. She looks down at her hands.
"Thanks again for all of these balloons. You really didn't have to." She says to him.
"Of course I did," he says. "I couldn't show up on your birthday and not get you anything."
"Yeah, but most people just give me cards every year. You gave me something different, so...thank you."
"Sounds like you don't get much, huh?" He asks while looking at her.
"Not really. I don't mean to complain, but...I wish I could get more out of life. I want to go out and see the world. Instead of doing that I'm pretty much stuck living my life here."
After a long moment of silence they look back up and continue watching the stars.
"...You could do it, you know." He says finally.
She looks at him curiously. "Do what?"
"You could go out and see the world."
"But that's silly. I would never make it on my own."
"But you won't be on your own," he says as he looks at her. "I'll be right there with you."
She can feel her face getting hot. As she does, she quickly looks down at her hands again.
"Are you really suggesting that we...run away together?" She asks him.
"Well, do you trust me?" He asks her.
She looks back at him and nods. "Of course I do."
"Then that's exactly what I'm suggesting. Let's go!" He says as he suddenly grabs her by the hand.
They both get up off the ground and start running as fast as they can. While they run her hand slips out of the loop made out of balloon strings. She glances behind while she's still running and sees them flying high towards the stars. She looks back at him and smiles as they run off towards their new life together.
 "What do toi think is up there?" She asks. "I'm not sure...maybe someone up there is wondering what
zanhar1 commented…
Very cute. :D I like it. il y a plus d’un an
Thank you! ^^ il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an egyptprincess7 said…
The girl sat in a cafe as she waited for her friend to come over. She stirred some sugar into her coffee as she wistfully looked out the window. It was sunny outside and the breeze was wonderful. But, she was more excited about seeing someone from her past.

"He sure does take forever to get here" she mused, hoping he didn't get lost.

He had recently moved to this city and by chance, they had ran into each other in the supermarket. It took a few seconds for both of them to recognize one another but once they did it was one of the happiest moments of their lives. They were childhood friends born in the same town and both their mothers were friends. She finally stopped stirring her coffee as she heard the door to the cafe open and there he was. Her childhood friend.
 The girl sat in a cafe as she waited for her friend to come over. She stirred some sugar into her cof
She emerged from the shadow wall--a lagoon of sorts covered in a thick layer of oil-like ooze--with a fluid and ominous grace. It had been a century or two since her last summon and she wondered which kingdom they'd have her topple this time. Or which single unfortunate soul whose nightmares she'd have to plague. With a sucking noise she pulled her arm free and used it to pick off the cattail that clung to her jet black locks. At one time she had hair the color of brilliant summertime hay. The swamp's shadow wall had long since tainted it after countless summons.

"How can I serve you, this time?" She spoke.

Her answer came in the form of five horrified gaping stares. One of the kids dropped his flashlight and bolted. The other four looked at each other, shrinking. "I told you this was a bad idea!" One holster into another's face.

Lydunea scrunched her brows. This was not the council. Not the one that she knew.
 She emerged from the shadow wall--a lagoon of sorts covered in a thick layer of oil-like ooze--with a
"Now be careful. These aren't just any normal pair of glasses ma'am. They are delicate as well as magical. One wrong move on your part could cause unforseen...destruction" said an old, frail man. He watched the raven haired girl carefully as she tried on the glasses.

"Don't worry. I'll be sure to handle these glasses with extra care" reassured the girl. She felt elated, enthusiastic about a variety of things as she carefully put on the glasses. She couldn't see much when she had them on for a short while until she started to see the small, glowing crystals. Not sure she was imagining this she reached out a pale hand towards where she could spot the crystals only for her hand to grasp air.

"Be careful. These glasses only give off the illusion of things that the wearer finds...valuable or interesting." spoke the old man. He leaned carefully against the glass display as he stared at her. Examining how the glasses seemed to fit her.

"So an illusion based on desire.." muttered the girl. Her lips now curved down to a frown as she moved her hands up to remove the glasses. Once off her eyes, she took this moment to examine them. The glasses seemed almost basic enough except for what seemed to be two snowflakes on each glass. She sighed before looking up at the man.

"I'll take them"
 "Now be careful. These aren't just any normal pair of glasses ma'am. They are delicate as well as mag
zanhar1 commented…
Beautiful il y a plus d’un an
Alex gazed into the cup of tea. If he stared hard enough he'd see him; the king of hearts. The king of his heart. He tiptoed around the tea cup and climbed up onto it so he could peer into the cloudy liquid. In only a few moments he saw it, a simple playing card. Bubbling handsomely to the surface was the king of hearts. His king of hearts. He tapped his pointer over the surface. Soon, when Alex went to Wonderland, his king would be real.
 Alex gazed into the cup of tea. If he stared hard enough he'd see him; the king of hearts. The king o
The elf king sat upon his throne and stared off into the distance in frustration. "My enemies will not take over my kingdom. I won't allow it!" He sat there in silence. Thinking. "Guards!" he yelled finally. Two guards marched into the throne room and knelt before the king. "What do you need, sire?" asked one of the guards. The king rose from his throne as they knelt down. "The enemy is already advancing into the kingdom. I want you and the rest of the army to hold them off and burn everything they come close to." he said. The two guards were confused. Did they hear him right? Burn everything? "Please forgive me, but what did you say your majesty?" one of the guards asked hesitantly. "You heard me! Destroy whatever is in their path so they have nothing to take control over!" the king shouted angrily. The guards quickly stood up and hurried out of the throne room to tell the army their new orders. After they left the king sat back down onto his throne. He gave a small chuckle. "That will show them." he said to himself. "If I can't rule over this land then no one can."
 The elf king sat upon his trône and stared off into the distance in frustration. "My enemies will no
The year is 3016. Humanity has gone through a radical change starting in the mid-200's. Humans have been replaced bringing forth androids instead. That's not to say that they were extinct. Oh no, the humans were placed in pods to preserve their bodies. Android scientists now use the remaining humans to help further create more and more androids.

Humanity has become metallic. The android girl stared at the "sleeping" human girl in the pod. She felt almost envious of that girl. After all, that girl was her. Her old human self.

Humanity left behind its mortal bodies and placed themselves inside metallic bodies. Serah sighed sadly, regretting her decision to accept such customization. She missed feeling the warm sand beneath her toes, the grass tickling the soles of her feet. She missed feeling the soft breeze blew her hair back and cooling her body on a hot summer day. She missed being able to touch and feel things with soft hands.

She missed hearing her own heart beat.

But, Serah knew there was no way for her to go back to the past. She had to continue her existence as this being made of metal. Her humanity long gone since her change. It was almost a miracle that she could still feel emotions like envy and sadness.

It was the year 3016. The year where almost the majority of hearts stopped beating and were replaced with cold metal. The year where nobody could even classify themselves as humans anymore. Human souls or not.
 The an is 3016. Humanity has gone through a radical change starting in the mid-200's. Humans have b
Twelve maybe thirteen. That's how many signs most people believed were in the zodiac. So many people even included the snake. Archeve was number fourteen.
Forgotten fourteen.

The spider and the firefly. Separate but the same.
A fire sign, no doubt.
She found herself compared to Aries and Leo. An I'd blend of both, representing personalities like theirs. Perhaps that's why she was so easy to forget; her sign was just the love child of the strong woman Aries and her handsome husband, Leo.

One day though, the spider and the firefly would leave their mark amid the constellations.
 Twelve maybe thirteen. That's how many signs most people believed were in the zodiac. So many people
The air was bitter cold. But Lyvia couldn't be bothered by that right now. She had to wear something light so she could get away fast if things went bad. She looked down at the mansion from the rooftop of a nearby building. That was her target for the night. Whatever valuables in there she could sell would help feed her and also her foxes and best friends, Chepi and Ian, for weeks. When she saw that the coast was clear and no lights were on in the mansion, Lyvia and the foxes climbed down the building and sneaked into the mansion's backyard. As they got there Lyvia checked inside one of the first floor windows. So far the coast was still clear. She managed to push the window open, which was lucky, she didn't want break anything to get inside. Lyvia climbed through the window and the foxes leaped inside and walked away to patrol the area. If they saw trouble they would call out to warn Lyvia. This system has helped her escape getting caught many times in the past. She took out a bag and scoped the room, which was the kitchen, for anything valuable. The only thing she decided was worth the trouble was a silverware set and some food from the fridge. So off into the sitting room she went. She was just about ready to get started when a light from upstairs turned on. Lyvia wasted no time and hid under the large coffee table in the room. It seemed like she was under there forever as she heard the footsteps going by upstairs. She was hoping that Chepi or Ian didn't make too much noise or got caught. After an agonizing amount of time the light eventually turned off and the footsteps ceased. False alarm. Whoever was up there must have just needed to go to the bathroom. Lyvia crawled out from under the coffee table and continued to take anything that caught her eye. After she was done collecting everything she went back into the kitchen and knocked on the table. Soon after her foxes came back and jumped out of the window and she followed after them. This was a good haul and she couldn't wait to strike again.
 The air was amer cold. But Lyvia couldn't be bothered par that right now. She had to wear something
For a reaper to fall in love with the body of the soul it'd claim. Such was unheard of and could only end badly. The reaper wondered how exactly it was that something could go wrong. After all the body was already dead. He'd just have to carefully watch over the soul. He couldn't possibly though, what kind of reaper would he be if he kept a soul that he was supposed to deliver? No, he would send the fair woman on her way to heaven. With care he marshaled her soul, ebbing it out and away from her body. It glowed and pulsed dully with a great sheen. He knitted his brows. That couldn't possibly be. But it was, her soul was grey, not white. He looked at the swirling portal that would have her on her way. All he had to do was wave his synthe in that direction.
Hesitantly, he collected his scythe and drew her soul into it.
He couldn't do it.
Not with the knowledge that her soul was hell bound.
 For a reaper to fall in l’amour with the body of the soul it'd claim. Such was unheard of and could only
Tim went to the forest to catch fireflies.He managed to catch many fireflies and put them in a jar,stunned by the beautiful light of the fireflies all that he could do was stare at the jar for many minutes.However he soon realized that it was wrong to take away the freedom of the beautiful fireflies by locking them in a jar,so he opened the jar in order to let them be free and happy again.
 Tim went to the forest to catch fireflies.He managed to catch many fireflies and put them in a jar,st
il y a plus d’un an sailor-sedna1 said…
Cancer Deathmask sat in the Cancer Temple among all of the people he had killed for his own glory. Yet something now seemed boring about this whole thing of killing others, what else could he do? Just then one of the strangest thing he had ever seen happened: a group of these odd colorful tiny little bears walked in, known as the name called "Smiley Bears", they watched over and protected the people of Earth, and they were shocked to see all of the dead faces all around the Temple and began to shout at and belittle the Cancer Saint for what he had done. Their ooey-gooey voices and their disgusting pastel-like appearances irritated Deathmask and began to drill into his mind, wanting him to just end it all, and just as those disgusting creatures were about to attack, Deathmask returned a Praesape Underwold Wave to their faces, thus playing a game of disappearing bears. Suddenly, he felt a lot better and after seeing some bear heads appear on the temple like hunting trophies, he let out a loud laugh for now his cruel, sick passion of killing innocent people had returned. So the next time anyone cheerful and happy came into the Temple, they ended up losing their cheerful feelings afterward while Deathmask gained them.
 Cancer Deathmask sat in the Cancer Temple among all of the people he had killed for his own glory. Ye
Five girls had always wanted to dream of becoming like Power Rangers. So they became like them but they wanted to make themselves unique by wearing mini skirts and boots. After they finished their school on Friday, they have a lot of freetime on their hand, so they gather around on the tree and plan to take down any bad guys on their sight. No bad guys on the scene.Then one of the girls dies out of boredom.
 Five girls had always wanted to dream of becoming like Power Rangers. So they became like them but th
Alice had never meant for it to go this far. It was only meant to be a small little game with her friends. She'd never meant to get them all killed, they just wanted to have fun. Little had they known, the more you tease the Bird Demon, the angrier it gets. The stronger it gets. Alice and her friends spent days running and hiding from the Bird Demon. Days turned into weeks. One friend tried to face him. They found her leg, that was all.

Now her town was destroyed, no survivors but Alice and her baby brother. She had lost her weapons, and she was tired. There was nothing she could do to fight the Bird Demon. After hours of running, Alice was cornered. The Demon came closer and closer to her. She looked at his shadowy figure in terror as the baby continued to cry. The Bird Demon raised his wings in the air and one of his eyes began to glow. Alice looked away and began to hum a lullaby to calm the baby in their last moments.

The Demon swooped down and stopped right above her. Alice looked up and saw a small boy with wings come out of the demons shadow.

"Congratulations," he said. His voice sounded soft and innocent. "You have won the game." He handed Alice a pouch before retreating back into the shadow. The silhouette of the Bird Demon disappeared into thin air and Alice stared in horror and amazement, frozen.

She broke out of her trance to look down at the pouch. Alice opened it to see a necklace with a red gem on it. The gem looked like it was on fire. A Hellstone.

(No idea what this was, just spouting random nonsense.)
 Alice had never meant for it to go this far. It was only meant to be a small little game with her fri
Patrick was gonna execute Spongebob for stealing the spotlight. But he was so stupid, he grabbed a fake ax.

(You axed for a short or long story.)
 Patrick was gonna execute Spongebob for stealing the spotlight. But he was so stupid, he grabbed a fa
(Sorry if this seems too short or not that good)
The two men were born with natural singing talent. They also happened to grow up together in their quaint little neighborhood. One day they decided to make their own band with both of them being the lead singers. The elder one stated that he would sing the high notes while the other man would sing the chorus. They then both started to make advertisements of their little band and eventually rose to fame. Their pictures being on the cover of their very first album.
 (Sorry if this seems too short ou not that good) The two men were born with natural chant talent.
It's ok. il y a plus d’un an
Maya was on the train to her new future. She was going to her first recording! In high school she had only dreamed of something like this. She never thought that becoming a singer would actually be a reality for her. Well, she was a bit of a singer on YouTube. She had a few dozen covers of her favorite songs that she sung with a few originals of her own mixed in. Maya only thought of it as a hobby and something that any huge fan of music would do. But it has become so much more. Some music producers had found her on there. They emailed her asking her if she wanted to take the opportunity of her life. An opportunity for her to put her voice out there and entertain thousands, possibly millions of people! There was no way she could say no. If this recording goes well then Maya could get the career she's always wanted. The career she's always dreamed of.
 Maya was on the train to her new future. She was going to her first recording! In high school she had
XxLostAngelxX commented…
MDR That's my high school's track il y a plus d’un an
It was an unofficial running contest between 3cguys. The one in the middle won.
 It was an unofficial running contest between 3cguys. The one in the middle won.
Fiona couldn't believe her eyes!

Someone had forgotten to close the front door!

She marched over there with all her might and slammed the door closed so hard the ceiling almost caved in over her.

"WHO THE HELL DOES THAT AGAIN IS GETTING FED TO THE CROCODILES IN THE MOAT!" she yelled before stomping over to the window to be pissed while overlooking their lovely moat (it had come with the house, something Fiona had been loooking for in a house. And it was only a few hundred dollars extra, but I digress.) full of albino crocodiles and mini blue whales.
 Fiona couldn't believe her eyes! Someone had forgotten to close the front door! She marched ov
That was a damn good story! XD il y a plus d’un an
Armstrong was getting ready for a bodybuilding contest between John Cena and Muscleman (from Regular Show). He was boasting so much that Ed and Al told him to shut the fuck up. He didn't, which made Ed use his powers on him.

Ed and Al were arrested for beating him up. They were released via bond. The bond was $1, 000, 000.

Armstrong was getting ready for a bodybuilding contest between John Cena and Muscleman (from Regular
"ARE YOU READY TO MAKE SOME NOISE?!"
This was the party of the year. Over a thousand people crammed into one building. Glow sticks illuminating parts of a dark room. Red cups in every hand containing anything from water to soda to the hardest alcohol. A DJ blasting only the best music of this year and past years. It was great. It was the best.
 "ARE toi READY TO MAKE SOME NOISE?!" This was the party of the year. Over a thousand people crammed
Story made me cry with joy. :') il y a plus d’un an
"I LIVE!" cried the evil demon as he rose from the abyss of hell. He was damned for his violence, but rises to seek its next victim.
Are toi going to post a picture? o3o il y a plus d’un an
I forgot. il y a plus d’un an
Well since CokeTheUmbreon didn't post a picture I'll just go ahead and post another one.
 Well since CokeTheUmbreon didn't post a picture I'll just go ahead and post another one.
It was an infamous kingdom. A very infamous one at that in any matters. Nobody who ventured to it ever came back alive. The thing that the kingdom seemed to be on was a creature. What kind of creature you may ask? Well it was a creature of nightmares. Blood red eyes almost like electricity was visible and hands that could rip a person into quarters that was wrapped in a green chain. The unlucky adventurers tried to take it on but alas they failed. Their adventure and hope of their people has assailed.
 It was an infamous kingdom. A very infamous one at that in any matters. Nobody who ventured to it eve
The brown haired man was already exhausted of taking care of one kid, then his neighbor named "Dinkleberg" asked him to take care of his child along with the brown dude's kid. The reason why Dinkleberg asked him take care of his child is because he needs to go grocery.
 The brown haired man was already exhausted of taking care of one kid, then his neighbor named "Dinkle
"We're completely surrounded, Witch Girl!"
It did not look good for them. The two girls were locked in a tough battle against these strange, dark creatures that ambushed them.
"Don't worry, Cat Girl! I got this covered!"
Witch Girl reached behind her and pulled out a huge gun that was at least half her size.
"Where were you keeping THAT?!" exclaimed Cat Girl.
"A witch never reveals her secrets, honey~" replied Witch Girl.
Witch Girl then pointed the gun at the creatures and aimed carefully. There was a whirring sound and before the creatures closed in on her there was a loud explosion and a laser shot out of the gun. The gun made short work of the creatures and completely obliterated them! After Witch Girl saw that every creature was gone she stuffed the over sized gun magically into her witch hat.
"How was THAT?! Not bad, huh?~" asked Witch Girl.
"You're such a showoff." sassed Cat Girl.
"You're just jealous off my awesomeness. If I wasn't here to protect you then you would be cat food!"
"Yeah yeah sure. Let's just hurry and continue on, it's getting dark!"
And so Cat Girl and Witch Girl set out to continue their journey to find and fight evil throughout the land.
 "We're completely surrounded, Witch Girl!" It did not look good for them. The two girls were locked
The cat named Shen was a ruler of many lands. He was hellbent on conquest, defeating many people. This is a picture of him being boastful about it.
 The cat named Shen was a ruler of many lands. He was hellbent on conquest, defeating many people. Thi
Azula always hated her uncle Iroh because she considered him a useless idiot that was obsessed with drinking tea however this time Iroh did something that not even she expected from him.He was dressed in a pink dress and was playing tea party with Zuko and three My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic plushies.
 Azula always hated her uncle Iroh because she considered him a useless idiot that was obsessed with d
zanhar1 commented…
MDR accurate summery of Azula. il y a plus d’un an
Finally he had the power. The power he searched decades for. The power to see into the future. It was definitely not easy to obtain. He had to risk his life many times to uncover the secrets to this ability. But that was all in the past now. Soon he will be uncovering the fate of everything by looking into the future. All he had to do was close his eyes and focus. But when he did he saw something that disturbed him. He was inside a building that was on fire. The flames were burning his skin and the smoke was filling his lungs and the screams...the screams were echoing throughout the building and making their way into his ears. He quickly opened his eyes, panting. Surely he did not mean to see such a future. He closed his eyes to try again. This time he saw a scene that was much more violent and horrific. He was in the center of a town, but the entire town was being pillaged! Everywhere he looked he saw people being slaughtered by the invaders. Just when a man charged at him and nearly sliced him with a sword did he open his eyes. Why couldn't he control this power?! Everytime he closed his eyes he saw a new disaster that is yet to come. He was cursing himself for doing this to himself. He didn't want THIS. These visions shall drive him into insanity and there was nothing he could do. Some secrets of the universe are better left alone.
 Finally he had the power. The power he searched decades for. The power to see into the future. It was
Just right after Lucy had touched the ancient painting in the Liberty City Museum, the world around her is slowly turning into pixels and everyone around her were shrouded into nothingness.
 Just right after Lucy had touched the ancient painting in the Liberty City Museum, the world around h
"Coconuts are not allowed to wear cloaks!" Matoshi Sensai shouted. "That is a right granted to guava only."

The small coconut dipped its head in sadness. All he ever wanted was to wear the honorable robes of the Guava Guru.

"Take off the robes." Sensai demanded again.

But the coconut couldn't. If he removed the robes he would once again be nothing more than a simple island coconut, waiting for another wacko to try to talk to him. Or worse try to draft him into a coconut army as most strandees do.

By the time a plan had formed in his head, Sensai had already ripped the cloak off sending him rolling to the sandy floor.
 "Coconuts are not allowed to wear cloaks!" Matoshi Sensai shouted. "That is a right granted to goyave
They call me a dirty hippie. They call me a crazy tree hugger. They even go as far as calling me a brainless stoner. But I shall show them. I will show them that there is nothing wrong with being in touch with nature. I care for it and it cares for me. That is why I can't just sit around while people keep taking and taking from it. I have bought a portion of land in the woods and made a tree house in one of the sturdiest trees I could find. It's not much, but it is home to me and as long as I live here no one shall touch this part of the woods. I may not be doing much, but I may at least be an ally in nature's fight for survival.
 They call me a dirty hippie. They call me a crazy arbre hugger. They even go as far as calling me a br