aléatoire Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM

aléatoire 2382 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1951-2000 of 2382

il y a plus d’un an gvldenyovth said…
Hentai can have plot
-some kid at school (his first unpopular opinion was wrong so he said this instead)
SilentForce commented…
XD il y a plus d’un an
simrananime commented…
xD il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Sparklefairy375 said…
Sometimes the movie trailer could be way more exciting rather than the whole movie itself xD
Peaceful_Critic commented…
Illumination comes to mind when toi a dit that il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an CokeTheUmbreon said…
I hate deadmau5.
il y a plus d’un an ArcticWolf said…
I don't hate Mineta Minoru
SwordofIzanami commented…
Even plus unpopular opinion from me is that I find Mineta plus tolerable than Mina and Toru. il y a plus d’un an
BlindBandit92 commented…
^YUP that's an extreme unpopular one alright il y a plus d’un an
I like riddim dubstep, post-dubstep, brostep, melodic dubstep, tearout dubstep, deathstep, drumstep, and drum and bass equally.
il y a plus d’un an SombraLyf said…
Torbjorn on attack is actually pretty good.
il y a plus d’un an zanhar1 said…
I don't care for Shiro from Voltron.
il y a plus d’un an SilentForce said…
Duran Duran is overrated
last edited il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
*Kicks in your door, banging pots and pans* HER NAME IS RIO AND SHE DANCES ON THE SAND! il y a plus d’un an
Mongoose09 commented…
^lol. I do like some of their songs but I agree with SilentForce. they're kinda boring imo il y a plus d’un an
I don't care for breakfast, not that I don't like it.
il y a plus d’un an SwordofIzanami said…
I honestly don't hate any of the servants from the Fate series. Even the ones I don't care as much as other servants, they all have interesting aspects that keep them from being boring.
TheLefteris24 commented…
Same, pretty much !!!! il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Sparklefairy375 said…
Ariana Grande's 7 rings is overhyped and not as good as her previous songs.
simrananime commented…
7 Rings is the only song I like par her xD il y a plus d’un an
Mongoose09 commented…
I like her but that song is AWFUL il y a plus d’un an
2ntyOnePilots commented…
^ agreed il y a plus d’un an
ShadowFan100 commented…
TBH, I only really like the musique in that song. The lyrics....not so much :| il y a plus d’un an
Probably not unpopular overall but in the My Hero Academia shipping fandom it is. I don't like KiriBaku or TodoDeku, but it seems like the majority of the shippers do.
Rihanna312 commented…
Same il y a plus d’un an
The only characters I shipped together in the animé are Momo and Todoroki. il y a plus d’un an
I hate Pokémon Let's Go.
I don't like My Hero Academia.
Same. il y a plus d’un an
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
Same. il y a plus d’un an
SilentForce commented…
I used to like before the hype killed it for me il y a plus d’un an
I don't think the Harry Potter epilogue was that unrealistic. The big happy family part maybe, but people tend to have lots of babies after wars - the baby boomer generation is proof of that. I think the fact that most of the characters had kids is completely reasonable.
ThePrincesTale commented…
Yeah I don't really get the hate. You're right about the amount of kids too, especially considering that one of Harry's greatest wishes throughout his life was to have a loving family. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an ThePrincesTale said…
On the theme of HP unpopular opinions, I feel like I've disengaged a little from the HP fandom in the past few years as I find some of the more recent prevailing 'opinions' rather irritating lol. Seems like an ungodly proportion of discussion is based on things like “Snape was actually a child abuser and a villain” (nup no shades of grey at all hey), “Dumbledore was a manipulative arsehole who did shitty things to defeat Voldemort and cared nothing for Harry” (plainly and directly contradicted by the books – did everyone just miss that whole reveal chapter in OotP?), “Harry’s kids’ names are terrible omg it should’ve been Remus or Rubeus or whatever” (seriously this comes up every week and I am so done with it). Much of it completely ignores author intent and the spirit of the novels (many of Snape’s ‘abuses’ were for comic effect rather than trying to portray him as actually evil, also biting sarcasm is more accepted in Britain) and I feel people are just over-critiquing too many things at this point.
ArcticWolf commented…
same dude. I feel like the further we go in the future the plus black and white the fans try to make the series out to be. It's not just in the HP fandom, I find it's all across the board tbh. il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
Honestly this is one of the reasons I kind of distanced myself from the fandom. They see almost no shades of grey and it drives me nuts. il y a plus d’un an
ThePrincesTale commented…
Yeeeeep to both, it's pretty infuriating. Feel vindicated that others can see it too haha. il y a plus d’un an
Zeppie commented…
Fandoms in general are pretty shit tbh, I've distanced myself from them nearly completely. I just enjoy stuff on my own rather than in a community. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an ThePrincesTale said…
AM ALSO (lol) pissy about the backlash against Jo and the fact that so many people her to just stop commenting on her own fictional universe – you don’t have to agree with it, you don’t have to incorporate it what you consider ‘canon’. But she’s allowed to say it, and can people please stop discouraging her from doing so when some of us DO want to hear it.
Songs with drops > songs without drops.
il y a plus d’un an Riku114 said…
I much prefer rewatching animes than watching new animes.

It kind of goes into the same box as me prefering to be a loyalist to a few things and know a shit ton about them that I select than to spread myself out and get a fair amount of each. I like to explore things fully and thoroughly when I love it and find discovering / realizing new things about series that I didn't notice before more interesting than finding new series and new things in general

I like to invest into the entire world and learning about it inside and out and admiring the craft, plus I get a show I already am promised to love. There is only so much time in the world to watch and read things and I prefer to spend that time rewatching and reanalyzing over and over again rather than finding new things
Riku114 commented…
Owari no SEraph Ive watched like... four ou five times over and each time is really exciting and different and all because of two things. One is my immensive ability to forget details between each rewatch, but also because there is SO much to look at and SO much going on and SO many individual arcs moving all over the story board so each one I focus down on one character thread ou story arc ou motive ou theme ou so on and can hone in and analyze and understand that part of it, then rewatch it and focus on another and it is almost like watching an entirely different animé il y a plus d’un an
Riku114 commented…
Like wise with a lot of the other animes I watch. Its quite facinating how different shows can appear when toi take different focuses and come to understand it all as a whole il y a plus d’un an
Riku114 commented…
I have trouble being satisfied with just one understanding of it when I really like a montrer so I gotta rewatch it for each theory ou idea that I have about it. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an SilentForce said…
George Michael's ''I want your sex'' is a terribly annoying song
Smash Ultimate related:

I don't like the Gangplank Galleon remix in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. It's mainly because I'm not a fan of listening to trumpets and bagpipes.
Riku114 commented…
I am a trumpet player and I really like the trumpet and stuff but I kinda find the usage of it... meh here XD Its a tad bit repetitive tbh too and banks too much on the trumpet's high notes il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
*the sound of bagpipes can be heard across the forum coming from the highlands where I play them* il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
*somehow I am also playing the hurdy gurdy at the same time* il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
*and the pan flute* il y a plus d’un an
Electronic dance related:

I like Getter's new and old stuff equally. He shouldn't have been booed off stage for promoting his album Viscreal.

I was fine with the finale for How I Met Your Mother.
il y a plus d’un an 2ntyOnePilots said…
There come (a few) times when a parent can do the best for a kid by recognizing a struggle that they may be having but not confronting it. There are something’s that should be worked around and sorted by the individual themself especially in sensitive matters that should not be highlighted by the parent but give the child the opportunity to help their self, boosting their self sustainability. I’d say particularly applying to self-help measures, under circumstance not to even mention it because although the parent may think they can help along, they are not the child and must allow the child to find and develop way the child can first use to help themself out.
(Once again a rambled, disconstructed paragraph from me that is easily miscommunicated. Do not be surprised if I contradict myself or appear to be saying the opposite of what I mean because although I may sound like I know what 8 am talking about, chances are, the writing is misdevloped and I actually don’t have a single fuck on how to get a point across)
Remixed songs are sometimes better than the original versions.
Arakune is one of my favorite BlazBlue characters, even though his character is kinda ruined in the end.
Those who experience trauma / abuse are under no obligation to move on from what was done to them and/or to forgive whoever did it to them and shouldn't be pressured into doing so.

Yes, I believe it is good to confront and 'move on' from trauma and all, but the person went through hell bad enough it fucked their brain up and are a victim of somethign they had no control over and, especially in the case of trauma with an abuser, someone took advantage of it - may that 'taking advantage of it' be intentional or not.

It is up to the person who was hurt to decide if they are willing to forgive or try to rebuild. It is up to the person who was hurt to decide if said event will dictate their interactions with the people involved.

Recovery is almost always good, but it isn't our place to say what rate they should push it and/or if they should involve themselves at all with the person who hurt them.

I'm not really saying this necessarily from my own experience (I am a bit though), but more so because its a common thing people dont really understand tbh.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
I VERY much agree il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Blaze1213IsBack said…
sunny
I don't like American Horror Story.
il y a plus d’un an Blaze1213IsBack said…
sunny
Am not big on the whole yaoi shipping thing.
SilentForce commented…
same il y a plus d’un an
I prefer Brawl's and Smash 4's Zelda design over Ultimate's.
UK bass (bassline, UK garage, grime, 2-step, jump up drum and bass) should come to America.

Not counting dubstep and other styles of drum and bass.
Brexit was a terrible idea to begin with
SilentForce commented…
Agreed il y a plus d’un an
I really don't care if a song is instrumental or not, as long as it has good snares or a drop.
Hard work doesn't always pay off.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Very true. Definitely il y a plus d’un an
Smart work does tho. il y a plus d’un an
SilentForce commented…
True il y a plus d’un an
ShadowFan100 commented…
I know this to be true from me experience at Goodwill. That place sucked ass, glad I left it behind. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an SmolKitten said…
I think Jamie is the best S.U human character ever :D ((Besides Steven and Connie--))
TTG isn't even that bad
Eboy from Ralph Breaks The Internet is overrated
I think that April Fools and St. Patricks Day are overrated holidays that are kind of annoying imo. Not enough so for me to be a buzzkill but like... eh.
I. Hate. Mimikyu.
Riku114 commented…
..... thats a sin il y a plus d’un an
Riku114 commented…
jkjk toi are allowed to have your opinion XD But I l’amour Mimikyu il y a plus d’un an
I don't get why people liked Toga from My Hero Academia so much. She's not even that cute in my opinion.
Man, I have a lot of unpopular opinions related to My Hero Academia. Maybe I should make a vote of it. il y a plus d’un an
Just because people don't listen to mainstream, that doesn't make you smart or stupid.
I should make a vote 🤔 il y a plus d’un an
Space Kid from Camp Camp is better than David from Camp Camp :D ((IMO))
Daniel from Camp Camp isn't even that good of a character-
I don't like body hair on men.
SilentForce commented…
Thats not an unpopular opinion at all il y a plus d’un an
uploaded900 commented…
Neither do I! It looks neater and I really don't get why most women don't like shaved legs? il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Zeppie said…
Game of Thrones season 7 was one of the best seasons.
It felt slightly rushed, and I don't find there to be chemistry between Jon and Dany but those are my only slight complaints. It's a really compelling season.
I didn't really like the film Us.
I went to see it yesterday and was very underwhelmed. I appreciated the way it was shot from a technical standpoint, but everything else fell very flat. The twist was called in the first 5 minutes. The symbolism and revelations were understood but just didn't grab me.. it was just predictable. So many plotholes.. I would say my biggest issue with the film was tone. There were several moments in the film where I was thinking "please don't crack a damn joke" to which they did. I rolled my eyes a few times during the movie... this is seriously a strange experience. I tend to love movies, I can even appreciate the average ones. But this films tone annoyed me. The visuals screamed big budget, the acting was great from some, the story felt like a Netflix original. (Not saying Netflix originals can't be good, they just tend to be iffy).
I absolutely adored Get Out, so seeing the director follow it up with this was a let down.
Retainers suck more than braces.. I got my braces out the other week and the retainers are so annoying to pop in and out constantly and clean constantly. They're pretty invisible compared to braces but they're a lot more annoying hahah
ArcticWolf commented…
Retainers become a lot less annoying when toi only have to wear them at night if that makes toi feel better il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
What kind do toi have? I think that there are ages types; I've seen ones with a metal stripe thing. Those ones seem painful to me. il y a plus d’un an
Zeppie commented…
The plastic molds that slot over your teeth. I've got the permanent wire bonded to the back of my teeth, those are kinda annoying but I can deal with that hahah. The plastic retainer is just annoying to be mindful of, always removing them to eat compared to just eating normally with braces in hahah il y a plus d’un an
Since apparently the above opinion is actually popular? hahah:
I like body hair on men. Maybe not loads of it, I don't like full beards. Trimming and maintenance is preferred, it just looks more tidy. But when comparing a guy who has body hair on them vs none at all, I would 100% choose the body hair. I like my man with some body hair, it's masculine and more natural looking to me.
mmmmmm this one is a tricky one...
Kingdom Hearts 3 is NOT a disappointment.
I'm seeing everywhere that people are disappointed. And to that I can see where they are coming from. There are parts where I felt underwhelmed and wished there was more time to flesh certain storylines out. But the game wasn't as a whole a disappointment. I adored exploring the Caribbean for example. And in the finale MANY parts made me emotional and even cry.
I understand the complaints. I wish some things were handled differently. But the game is not a disappointment. People just hyped it up to god level expectations.