aléatoire Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM

aléatoire 2382 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1601-1650 of 2382

il y a plus d’un an zilla1998 said…
Top15s is an awesome countdown channel!
il y a plus d’un an 8theGreat said…
I will never understand people who talk about how babies are cute, especially if it's like "Oh this one particular baby is so cute!"
I mean, if you've seen one baby you've basically seen them all.
uploaded900 commented…
Pretty much il y a plus d’un an
Zeppie commented…
I used to be the same until my brother's partner had a baby. That baby is the most adorable thing I've seen.... I think the idea of it changes if the baby is tied to toi par close family lol. Couldn't give a fk about most aléatoire bébés out there tbh :| il y a plus d’un an
Zeppie commented…
Oh ok, toi didn't state that so I assumed toi meant any baby lol. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an 8theGreat said…
When people talk about exercising/eating healthy/losing weight, telling them "You don't need to lose weight- you're beautiful the way you are!" is one of the worst things you can say imo. It can really undermine a person's desire to lose weight/be more active and healthy. When people have said it to me it's never made me feel any more confident- it's just made me feel silly and dumb. Maybe it's just me?

Obviously if someone is already very thin or if they're talking about losing weight in an unhealthy way this is understandable. But there isn't anything wrong with wanting to be healthier. And there usually isn't anything wrong with wanting to be a few pounds lighter, few inches thinner, or more toned.
8theGreat commented…
Also running around and telling people they don't need to gain weight because they're beautiful probably isn't a good idea either. il y a plus d’un an
8theGreat commented…
Nor is telling people they should lose ou gain weight when they didn't even ask ou aren't interested in doing that. il y a plus d’un an
TheLefteris24 commented…
^^ !!!! il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Zeppie said…
I think everyone who does not have any medical issues preventing them from doing so should partake in some sort of physical activity or sport a few days a week. People always have excuses and it's just that...excuses, not valid reasons to not be exercising. I have an incurable heart condition but I still gym 5 days a week. A lot of people are lazy and say anything to justify their laziness. I would know, I used to be like that lol.
And a tag on opinion, people who lowkey brag or joke about being so unfit and that walking up stairs is a huge effort and their exercise for the week is one of the most pathetic and unattractive things to hear from someone. I have crazy respect for people who push through the obstacles they're given and actually try.

Maybe on the harsh side... but whatever lol. Tired of it.
Riku114 commented…
Honestly put me up here too. Like I used to make excuses like "My asthma is too bad lmao. Oh I have the worst stamina, getting myself anything productive would take forever. Just look at how poorly I eat, to be healthy would be such a huge life change." But like seriously, exercising has become one of the best decisions of mine and really, once toi get past the first few days, it really isnt too hard to have a schedule of just going par once every other jour ou whatever. il y a plus d’un an
Riku114 commented…
And then there are people that act as if fitness ISNT that helpful ou that vital to health. Like dude, its not only your physical health but its also your mental health. Even if toi dont need to loose weight, even if your metabolism is through the roof, your mind and muscles still need the movement and hormones secreted from the work out. il y a plus d’un an
Zeppie commented…
*with our il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Riku114 said…
I dont like staying in the house all day. I need to leave the house to do something for at least an hour a day, without my computer or phone to distract me from what Im doing.
il y a plus d’un an XxLostAngelxX said…
I'm a female and I actually like the manic pixie girl trope
il y a plus d’un an zanhar1 said…
I don't hate Hamilton; but I don't really like it either. I just couldn't get into it.
I like licorice jelly beans.
8theGreat commented…
Licorice is the best flavor even in gelée beans. il y a plus d’un an
Zeppie commented…
Same il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an BlindBandit92 said…
There's no need to slut shame or fetish shame. What's the actual point of that? To make yourself feel better? It's idiotic. Unless said person isn't acting their fetish with consenting people or cheating on someone and the other person isn't aware of it. Idgaf at all
zanhar1 commented…
But what if my kink is kinkshaming. Are toi kinkshaming my kinkshaming kink m8. Fite me. il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
In all seriousness, as long as the person isn't being obnoxious about it/waving the fetish in everyone's faces (like a certain user) I honestly don't mind. Everyone has their kinks and as long as everyone in the party consents, it's all good. If you're into feet, cool for toi bro, have at 'em with your fellow foot loving partner. Who am I to deprive a couple of a good time lol. il y a plus d’un an
BlindBandit92 commented…
^ il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an CokeTheUmbreon said…
I never found Maury or the Jerry Springer show interesting.
il y a plus d’un an SilentForce said…
I don't hate Toei Animation.
il y a plus d’un an PeachyKeen1994 said…
Don (TDRR) is an irresponsible host. As irresponsible as his TD Counterpart Chris McLean.
il y a plus d’un an Renarimae said…
My mind might change later on, but I plan on wearing a pink dress rather than a white dress at my wedding. Even though I'm still a virgin and want to be one until marriage, I like to go against convention sometimes and pink is my favorite color.
il y a plus d’un an Fears said…
tongue
I don't like rock music.
FalliNgSparks commented…
Me too il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an applebear123 said…
i love chocolates but i dont like most of the chocolate flavored food....
like i prefer vanilla ice cream/milkshake over chocolate ice cream
FalliNgSparks commented…
Agree! il y a plus d’un an
I'm indifferent towards Tupac.
The customer is not always right.
zanhar1 commented…
The customer is wrong 90% they just chienne like kids until the manager pretends that they're right just to shut them up. il y a plus d’un an
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
That's why I pray to not work as a cashier. il y a plus d’un an
I am not a supporter of Daenerys in Game of Thrones.
The first couple of seasons sure, I wanted to see her on the iron throne. She was one of my favourite characters. But now I just want so badly to see her knocked down a bit. Her arrogance is annoying to watch.
Best case scenario I want to see her not become like the mad king and rule with a more stable mind.
ThePrincesTale commented…
Dear god it's the same in the books. She was one of my favourite characters in the first few, and her chapters were great... Then she sat her fat cul, ass in Meereen FOR 1000 PAGES, made terrible decisions, and just generally portrayed her absolute lack of ability to plan any further into the future than ten seconds. And her chapters in the last book... I was just blown away that someone could write so much and have absolutely nothing happen. Dany and her dragons will never ever ever ever get moving. Never ever. Never. il y a plus d’un an
ThePrincesTale commented…
I hope she becomes a crackpot villain just so she wouldn't be deadset boring anymore il y a plus d’un an
Zeppie commented…
Same same. I mean part of me wants to see her keep herself together and be as likable as she once was, but another part of me wants to see her go batshit crazy for the pop corn, maïs soufflé munchies. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an ThePrincesTale said…
I really dislike that facebook now has the different "react emojis" for showing your opinion towards comments. It's fine for actual posts - sometimes feels good to put "ANGEREY" on a news story. But while it's sometimes useful for comments as well (eg. "love" when someone says something nice) the net effect is overwhelmingly negative. Because whenever someone posts some nutjob conspiracy theory, bigoted comment, or something otherwise idiotic... it gets all these "laugh" or "anger" reacts and ends up near or at the top of the comments. So the stupidest, most harmful comments often end up getting the most exposure. It's so, so dumb. As if we didn't already have a problem with social media worsening political and social discourse. Even without the reacts, we had loony ideas becoming mainstream and normalised by virtue of the fact that supporters would congregate to 'like' them and make them seem more common than they actually were. Facebook have made this problem even worse.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Zeppie commented…
I've got plus of a prob with how there are reacts to messages sent in messenger. Like. Why tf is that a feature? lmao. I don't know anyone that actually uses that on the messages. They'll just send an emoji instead :L il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
tbh Facebook in general kind of annoys me lol. il y a plus d’un an
Riku114 commented…
@Zeppie Ive used it once ou twice. When my finger accidently bumped it and it did it on its own .-. il y a plus d’un an
Zeppie commented…
Oh same, that moment when toi accidentally laugh-react to something inappropriate cos toi were scrolling :L il y a plus d’un an
This opinion will show how trashy I am with the TV I watch lol.
But I'll keep it spoiler free.

On this season of The Bachelorette, Rachel absolutely chose her rebound because the runner up refused to propose to her (for completely valid reasons) even though he still wanted to be with her after the show. That break up was far more real and emotional than her engagement. She made the wrong choice and in every interview I've seen she's making every excuse in the book to paint her winner as being 'the one' since way back in hometowns. But that completely contradicts her actions on the show. Why would she plead so hard for her runner up to stay and propose if she has already supposedly chosen the other guy as husband. She wanted the runner up, she settled for the winner because of the ring on her finger. Literally while she was being proposed to she just quickly jumps to "give it to me" referring to the ring. Woman was desperate to trap a man. Runner up dodged a bullet.

An add on opinion related to The Bachelorette. By the end of the series, especially the after the final rose segment where she spoke to, or as he put it 'attacked' the runner up, she showed her true colours. I honestly was a fan of her and the way she was edited for most of the season. But near the end she was using zero logic and her pettiness was unattractive. If she's supposedly living her "best life" she wouldn't go out of her way to be a bitch to the runner up.

I just needed to vent this ish lmao. Been invested in this season for weeks and so disappointed because I was a fan of hers in the beginning.

Yes this is reality TV. Yes I don't have much of a life for being this invested lol.
il y a plus d’un an uploaded900 said…
It's perfectly normal to go to a movie theatre by yourself
Zeppie commented…
ofc, I go at least once a mois on my own, it's relaxing hahah. il y a plus d’un an
I don't think Kylie or Kendall Jenner are good looking at all and I certainly don't understand how they get so many followers when they are both talentless bitches
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
^ il y a plus d’un an
Sparklefairy375 commented…
Agreed. The reason why they're famous just because they're part of Kardashians. il y a plus d’un an
Honestly, being funny isn't really high up on my list for traits I find attractive tbh. It would be ideal a guy liked me because I made him laugh, but if he's an unfunny person that probably wouldn't happen. I mean I'm fine as long as he's not dull. I just find other traits more desirable than being funny in a man.
il y a plus d’un an KataraLover said…
I honestly think Zendaya fans are delusional about her having a career after Disney and Bella Thorne not having any career after Disney. First of all, Zendaya is still on Disney Channel but has just gone on to another awful show and has only had two real credits outside of Disney, those being Spider-Man Homecoming (Even though that is technically owned by Disney) and the upcoming Hugh Jackman movie, The Greatest Showman. Other than that she's not had a career outside of Disney Channel.

Bella Thorne, while she hasn't been in any big budget films (Unfortunately) has had a career outside of Disney, even though her current lead role in the Freeform drama Famous in Love is technically owned by Disney, but there is a reason for that. Once child stars transition into adult stars, it's harder for them to find work. According to Bella, she had to basically work herself up from the bottom after Disney because the directors dismissed her simply for being a former Disney star and thought they could only act in Disney stuff. She's had to take roles that aren't from huge big budget movies and basically force the directors to let her audition just to prove that she can act and can do more than just star in Disney productions. She has a lot of movies and appearances in shows for her resume.

Zendaya is still a Disney star and therefore has the ability to appeal to children and teens who watch her crappy show, despite that she isn't needed in Spiderman (Because it's SPIDERMAN for crying out loud) and she had little to no purpose in the movie. Outside of Fanpop, I'm afraid to say this because of the fear of being attacked by Zendaya's fans, but, unlike Zendaya, Bella Thorne is actually a talented actress. If she was given more opportunities to be in big budget movies, I truly believe that Bella Thorne could join the ranks of THE GREAT actresses in Hollywood. I think she's that talented, unlike Zendaya who is a terrible actress in my opinion.

The real sad part is that I went into a lot of detail in this confession and there's a 99.99% chance that most of you don't even know who these two actresses are and those of you who do won't give a rats ass lol. So I likely wasted my time.... oh well.....
THaSlimJim commented…
salut man it ok sometimes its important just 2 say things 2 getthem off ur chest even if other ppl dont kno what u r talking about il y a plus d’un an
While I don't hate or dislike her, I don't think that Emmy Rossum is a good actress or singer AT ALL! She's a mediocre singer and a pretty terrible actress in my opinion. I don't even think she's that pretty. She is pretty but is not beauty in my opinion.
THaSlimJim commented…
wHO THE F is emmy rossum gu ys i see this name like everywere now were did it come frum??????? il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
She was in Phantom of the Opera ou something. il y a plus d’un an
candylover246 commented…
I think she was in that montrer called Shameless ou wtv idk il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an THaSlimJim said…
im rlly rly creeped out by eggs. like the food. i will eat them esp. when they r like cooked in like pasrty thin gs but like they r rlly weird and im kind of scared of them???
il y a plus d’un an SwordofIzanami said…
Super Smash Bros. 4 is my least favorite Smash Bros. game. The game just didn't offer much new to the series, and I'm disappointed that Smash 4 doesn't have an Adventure mode at all. I still enjoy the game though.
When I see a celebrity that is edgy and controversial, I think they're usually the most likely to be someone you don't have to worry about lying or being fake. True, that isn't always the case, but a lot of the time they're brutally honest about things and don't care what people think so there isn't much reason for me to think they're lying. Besides, it helps there be more variety of styles in Hollywood. It's why I love celebrities like Joan Jett and Bella Thorne, because they don't give a crap about what people think but are still good people with big hearts. I never worry about them lying about something.
 When I see a celebrity that is edgy and controversial, I think they're usually the most likely to be
I don't think that Daniel Radcliffe is a very good actor in my opinion. He's either emotionless or really over-the-top in yelling, especially when he was playing Harry Potter.
When I saw Casablanca, I was really bored
Don't remember if I posted this or not;

I don't like Levi or Jean from Attack on Titan. And I don't think I care for Mikasa either.
SilentForce commented…
Yes toi already posté this MDR il y a plus d’un an
SilentForce commented…
expect the Mikasa one. il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
Lmao bonus fact. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an ThePrincesTale said…
Putting national flags on mundane objects is dumb, especially when it's not even your own flag.

Like seriously. Why do I see Australians or Asians rocking tops with a stylised US flag on them (not-that-infrequently)? It's just weird. Or those somewhat-popular cushions covered with the Union Jack? Granted, I find the Union Jack more aesthetically pleasing, but it's still fucking weird to plaster it all over your living room.
8theGreat commented…
I've never really thought of it as being that weird, but now that toi mention it, it kind of is... il y a plus d’un an
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
Because people are morons. They probably lowkey wish that they were in the United States, too. il y a plus d’un an
Sometimes I wish winter time could last forever.
Zeppie commented…
sameee, I'm pretty sad that the weather is warming up now. il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
^ Lucky lmao. It's getting colder par me and I want it to stop. il y a plus d’un an
Riku114 commented…
^Its getting colder par me and I want it to continuee il y a plus d’un an
Renarimae commented…
Yes! Especially because where I live, it gets insufferably hot. il y a plus d’un an
I don't see what people like so much about Mabel Pines from Gravity Falls. I find her to be REALLY ANNOYING! She's one of the reasons I've been keeping away from that show after the first few episodes. Her and that fat, stupid guy have the worst humor on that show. But she seems to be a fan favorite of the show and the most popular character. She's so unfocused, loud, idiotic, overly-dramatic, has little to no common sense, is a bully to her brother Dipper but no one calls her out for it because she's so positive and upbeat about it that it's considered cute and funny, expects Dipper to drop everything he's doing (No matter how important it is to him) to help her with something small (Though, to me fair, I'm willing to bet that later on she has him do it over something important), and is too positive about everything (Disney Snow White and the dwarf Happy would be telling her to stop being so delusionally happy all the time).

However, I have over the past several months been more open to eventually giving the show another chance, though some crazed fans that were constantly harassing me to give it another chance before that didn't help AT ALL. When I saw the Nostalgia Critic's top 11 best episodes of Gravity Falls, I was expecting not to get anything out of it but I actually ended up becoming more interested in it, though not massively. However, NOTHING anyone says will EVER get me to watch more of Adventure Time and I will HATE that show FOREVER! But that's another story lol.
SilentForce commented…
I have always hated Mabel. il y a plus d’un an
I don't really care with her either il y a plus d’un an
Inspired by the above; I have never watched Gravity falls and really don't care to. It's not that I don't like it, it's just that I have other things on my to watch list.
Sza's songs are boring and sound the same to me
I ship Yuu with Asuramaru instead of Mika or Shinoa. (Those who watched Seraph of the End would understand. XD)
I do want to watch the show Merlin (Mainly because of Morgause and ESPECIALLY Morgana) but I know I would get frustrated with this show even if I do enjoy it. The villains are actually more moral than the supposed "good guys" and are actually fighting for the right reasons where as the "heroes" are fighting to stop make sure that oppression of the people born with magic still happens. And we're still supposed to be rooting for the good guys to win and from what I've heard from zanhar1 and from the clips I've watched, I don't want to AT ALL! I want Morgana to become the Queen of Camelot so all that oppression of people born with magic like her can stop. I know she has killed and done bad things, but I felt like it was pretty justified because she had good intentions and a bigger picture in her head. With war, you do have to take lives in order to win, unfortunately. Merlin even tried to kill her by secretly poisoning her (Thankfully, she was saved before the poison killed her completely) before she even became evil all because she was born with magic, despite that he was born with magic as well.

Uther is a murderous bigot (He even murdered children and likely babies), Arthur is a spoiled and arrogant brat, Merlin is a complete hypocrite and it annoys me how he can easily overpower Morgana in such an unrealistic way that it makes it unfair, and Gwen...... Well, I don't know much about her but she hasn't done anything terrible (Well, unless the show continued the tradition of her cheating on Arthur with Lancelot thing, but that's to be expected with Gwen) but she's a pretty boring character.

People only defend the good guys because they're used to these characters being portrayed as good people. But if this was its own series without the Camelot/King Arthur legend and was just an original fantasy story that gave these characters different names, people would be on the side of the "villains." In any other show or movie, a character like Morgana would be portrayed as the protagonist that would be the symbol of hope for the oppressed people. It's pretty clear that the villains in this show, even to someone who hasn't watched the show, should be considered the real heroes instead of the actual ones, since they have a lot more morals and more to fight for.

Sorry for this long rant of mine. I just felt like sharing this because the fandom really annoyed me (Mainly youtubers, which doesn't help because we all know how mature youtuber commenters are).
il y a plus d’un an Sparklefairy375 said…
I always find that peoples who are biased and fanatic with something that they adore so much and trying to bash others who hate things they're like, are WAY more annoying than haters, ever!
uploaded900 commented…
Tbh. A lot of Beyoncé and One Direction's fans ard like that il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
I get annoyed par both; people don't have to like everything a fanatic likes. I used to do that and looking back on those commentaires is embarrassing. However I do think the haters are worse though. I can't even count how many times someone has told me to off myself ou that I'm a psychopath for liking characters I like. Tumblr's Once fandom and HP fandomsare the worst for this. I can't even say Bellatrix has nice hair without somone ranting at me about how I'm a mental case for 'trying to justify her actions'. In my personal experience the haters are much plus vicious. But what's worse is that they're plus persistent. With the fanatics usually they go off on toi if toi only if toi bash their character and then they're done. Whereas the haters like to invade tags and spots and make enjoying things toi like hard. il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
That said, I've felt with the opposite too with Winx. There was a time when if I a dit I didn't like Bloom of get hitched at. Also had an opinion article reported and removed 5 times while articles just like it about a different character stayed up. The one chick was stalking all of my posts and wall. So I guess toi can say that I think each are equally as bad but in different ways. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Sparklefairy375 said…
Also, I don't get with all hypes of Taylor Swift's "Look What You Made Me Do". What I see she's just trying to bash everyone who have big trouble with her, and being her enemies, with that song. I don't mind if her songs are mostly based from her love story with some boys, but this is going too far and I don't like that she seems to create more drama with that song.
 Also, I don't get with all hypes of Taylor Swift's "Look What toi Made Me Do". What I see she's just
zanhar1 commented…
Tbh it's not even that catchy. The musique video is kinda neat though. il y a plus d’un an
I think Frozen haters are becoming more annoying than the never ending hype and promotion Frozen got ever was. I say this as someone who is a former hater of Frozen. Now that the hype has died down a considerable amount and therefore isn't clouding my judgement, I think it's a great movie. Is it perfect? No, but very few (If any) movies are. The haters nowadays are really getting annoying because even with the hype not being as massive, they won't stop acting like it's the worst thing Disney ever made, which it's far from being.
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
I still don't understand the hate for it. I mean, I actually really liked it and, while I don't expect everyone to l’amour it, ou not dislike it, I don't really feel like there's any need for the constant hate for it. I mean, it's unlikely to be the worst thing Disney have done, especially considering that they have made a LOT of movies. il y a plus d’un an
Theyre just bunch of ridiculous peoples who hate someting because it's overrated, ew il y a plus d’un an
I actually find Moltres to be prettier than Articuno. Which is weird of me saying this since I usually prefer Ice types over Fire types.
Riku114 commented…
Well I mean, Moltres definitely looks hotter than Articuno. il y a plus d’un an
SwordofIzanami commented…
Hahaha, nice pun. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an candylover246 said…
*casually brings up weeb topics*

I honestly don't get nor ship Sasuke/Naruto as a romantic relationship at all. I don't hate it or anything I just.. never had any interest in it?? :L
candylover246 commented…
#FiteMe1v1 il y a plus d’un an
candylover246 commented…
*because I've / *popular ; gee excuse my typos lmao il y a plus d’un an
Zeppie commented…
No one is calling toi out, looking toi over nor labelling toi as homophobic. toi probably aren't referring to me but it was stated regardless aye. toi a dit toi didn't get it so I tried to explain the general adoration people have for the pair. I plus so view them as a bromance myself but I can definitely see why people find romance between them an attractive idea considering their history and the way mesh together. As for my commentaire on the only two with intense chemistry I'm sorry I wasn't plus specific hahah, i was referring to just the main pairings of squad 7 + Hinata. il y a plus d’un an
I don't care for Lance from Voltron.

And as mentioned above I never liked Sasuke either.
I have always dislike Sasuke either. I don't get with all hypes over him. He's such a jerk. il y a plus d’un an
Zeppie commented…
@Zan I wasn't participating in the débats but alright hahah. Tbh it shouldn't matter how many are on one side, if anything the topic fell in line with the nature of the forum as that side of the débats was an unpopular one. I also think it went 0-100, which is why I asked if she was ok and I hope she is doing alright. @Sparkle the heat didn't come from the dislike of Sasuke it came from not very strong points in terms of character analysis and writing. All in all though this should be left here. I truly do hope you're ok Candy. Sometimes debates can feel like they're becoming personal but the basis of it remains a passion for discussion and chercher of the truth rather than anything on a personal matter. il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
Yeah, I do agree that she felt like she was being attacked when she wasn't in the beginning. Like toi said; the nature of this forum is to post things that most people disagree with. il y a plus d’un an
I don't hate"Sword Art Online".I mean yeah,its true that it is far from being a great anime but it still isn't nearly as bad as the haters say that it is.
BlindBandit92 commented…
Except people have different opinions of what is a great animé and what isn't. People really need to stop labeling opinions like facts. il y a plus d’un an
Zeppie commented…
I find it entertaining. il y a plus d’un an
SwordofIzanami commented…
The first half of first season was watchable for me, the seconde half is when I started to barf at this anime. And the seconde season of SAO was just as bad. il y a plus d’un an
I think that its really stupid to hate a spin-off series just because it isn't like the original one.
While people are entitled to like and dislike what and who they want, it stings when someone blatantly hates on a character you relate strongly to, and I'd rather some people bite their tongue rather than express hateful feelings.
Tbh this post came up because of some posts above. While it's alg people don't like a character, when you relate so strongly to a character and they say they hate them it's like... you hate me in a way because I'm similar to them... if that makes sense lol. Idk, character hating in general is pointless imo.
BlindBandit92 commented…
well i don't think character hating in general is pointless. ia m sure toi had a character whom toi despised. Be it a villain ou otherwise. The thing that bothers me most is pointless hating ou hating without valid reason. Especially when a dit person likes people similar to them. il y a plus d’un an
BlindBandit92 commented…
But ya when a character toi relate to is hated it does sting quite a bit but people are going to have likes and dislikes. il y a plus d’un an
zanhar1 commented…
Could be. I think part of it is almost an idealized self (minus the murderous intentions and actions). ou something like that. Idk. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Renarimae said…
I love Snape, but I think Lily had a healthier, more stable relationship with James than she would have with Snape.
zanhar1 commented…
Same il y a plus d’un an
BlindBandit92 commented…
Personallty I hate James cuz he was an asshole and bully to Snape. Snape was Lily's friend and she shouldn't have just allowed that to happened for that I think their union is the opposite of stable. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Riku114 said…
I actually enjoy taking tests that are generalized and not applied to my grade (ACT, SAT, State testing, etc). Its just fun to test to see how much I know and often I am confident enough without studying to just enjoy it.

That being said, its only if "wasting time" doesnt kill it. The only one of those that I kinda dont like that much is the SAT cos the questions just arent really my type

BUT THAT BEING SAID

Give me all those math tests XD They are relaxing for me to go back a few grades in math and answer them
I don't care about having Lv. 100 Pokémon even if they're something I really want. I'd rather have them at lv. 50 or something like that.