60 Things Guys Should Know About Girls
1) For all we talk about how hot guys are. We mostly care about there personality. Though a hot body is a plus
2) We are just as shy as toi are about relationships
3) Many of us don't let toi see us cry, unless we want toi to comfort us
4) We like dropping small flirts, to see if toi are interested. But we will later deny it ou make it into a joke
5) Most of us prefer to be call beautiful than hot ou sexy. But not all of us
6) We only wear mini skirts, tank tops and skimpy cloths for toi (unless it's REALLY REALLY hot outside). So if toi don't like what we wear say something likely look really nice today, but toi know...I think I like toi in jeans better'
7) We travel in groups for one of two reasons 1) because we want to share some form of gossip with each other ou get conseil on something 2) B/c we don't want to get caught par ourselves with toi because we won't know what to say and are afraid we'll make a fool of ourselves
8) MOST girls spend about 15% of the time thinking about specific guys, 20% thinking of guys in general, 25% thinking of how to get guys to notice us and what to say when we do, 30% of the time TALKING about guys (even if someone else isn't listening), and 10% of the time doing something else
9) Girls automatically assume that all guys are ***** and only want to get into our pants until toi prove otherwise (and even then some small part of us still thinks that)
10) Most girls are under the impression that guys only want skinny 'hot' girls
11) Most girls enjoy being paraded around once in awhile in front of your friends. We enjoy having toi montrer us off to your friends, kind of like, 'Hey, look at my hot cul, ass girlfriend! Aren't toi jealous?" But we don't enjoy being nothing but a trophy girl
12) Nicknames like "Babe, ou darling" are sûr, sans danger to call just about any girl. But beware of "Princess ou Angel". Some girls will take offense to this thinking toi are calling them to innocent ou incapable of taking care of themselves.
13) Speaking of nicknames, almost every girl has ONE nickname that they just l’amour to be called
14) Most girls will drop lots of hints to tell toi that they like you, but won't come right out and say" I like you" ou "I l’amour you". If toi think they like you, there is a good chance they do.
15) Scenario time! -You like a girl named Ashley, Ashley has a friend named Brenda. Brenda comes up toi in the hall and asks "Do toi like Ashley?"
plus often than not in this scenario Ashley asked Brenda to ask toi because she is to shy to ask toi herself. And even if she didn't the first thing Brenda is going to do with your answer is tell Ashley. Now toi are thinking "WHAT!? NO!! DON"T TELL HER THAT!!!" but in reality, this is a good thing. Because there is a good chance she already likes you. And if she doesn't, she will now be looking at toi in a different way, and let me tell you. It's a lot easier to fall for a guy if toi already know they like you. So its safe. So go ahead and tell Brenda that toi like Ashley. Take a chance.
16) Girls hate it when guys say perverted things.
17) Girls l’amour to feel special, even though they might not montrer it
18) Girls talk about everything with their girl friends. So unless toi tell us not to tell them about something, they WILL know about it within 3 days. And if toi are the girl's boyfriend, that means, you're possibly 90% of their conversation. And believe me, trash talking takes up most of it, unless you're a Greek god, which you're not...
19) Girls hate guys with bad hygiene.
20) Girls l’amour it when a guy pulls them close par the waist
21) Most girls like a guy that will willing dance with them, even if he doesn't know how
22) Usually, when a girl is sarcastically mean to you, it means they're attracted to you, but are afraid that they'll be montrer too much
23) A Kiss on the hand with the right timing can be a REAL TURN-ON
24) Some girls can think about their crushes for 18+ hours straight. No exaggeration
25) When a guy says something really sentimental, girls will remember it forever
26) Girls get embarrassed easily, even if guys don't know what the hell just happened.
27) Girls daydream about their crushes ALL the time. They just don't montrer it.
28) When a girl is upset and wants toi to listen, she wants toi to listen. She doesn't need toi to fix it ou tell her how to. She just wants toi to listen.
29) When a girl is crying, she feels a lot safer if toi pull her close and tell her that everything is going to be all right. And plus likely than not, it will endear them to toi plus than anything else.
30) Girls l’amour it when guys say their name
31) Girls l’amour confidence
32) When a girl cooks for you, toi know toi mean a lot to her
33) Girls hate it when other girls flirt. Yet they flirt themselves too. Ah, the beauty of irony
34) We don't enjoy talking dirty to toi as much as toi enjoy listening.
35) Saying something sweet might get toi off the hook; doing something sweet will always get toi off the hook.
36) Size does matter, but only to hoes; not girls that want relationships.
37) No matter what toi say, your ex-girlfriend is a houe to us. Not because we don't like your taste in women, because believe me WE do! its just that...we don't want to have to wonder if she is better than us. And if she is a hoe, we are better. So it makes things simple for us.
38) We are self-conscious par nature; we can't help it. But we CAN try and hide it.
39) Even if toi think it is cool to burp, fart, ou emit other strange gases from your body, it is not. Though we sometimes will tell toi it is.
40) As far as toi are concerned, we are beautiful at all times, and don't tell us different, unless toi make it sound like a compliment (even if it isn't) Like, "You were really pretty yesterday when toi wore -insert clothing/accessory here-, I think toi should wear that plus often"
41) Whatever toi do, don't just montrer up at our house unexpected ou at least without ringing the door bell...we run around in our underwear just like toi do. And no matter how much toi would like to see that, we will likely never talk to toi again
42) DON'T CHEAT ON US. It may seem foolproof, but girls tell each other everything about everything. Trust me, they WILL find out and toi will be dirt.
43) We want toi to beware of every male relative and all guy friends. All of them would kick your cul, ass at the drop of a hat, and a lot of them wouldn't even wait for the damn hat. We just don't want toi to be too obvious.
44) We enjoy being kissed par toi in front of your friends. It makes us feel like toi care a lot about us.
45) toi don't have PMS; so don't act like toi know what it's like. Don't try to understand...believe me toi never will.
46) Violent statements like "If that guy keeps looking at you, I'm going to tear his head off" are appealing
47) We don't want toi to say toi l’amour us if toi don't mean it
48) We l’amour it when toi make eye contact with us while we talk.
49) Most girls are afraid of losing our independence to guys (for some unknown reason)
50) If toi ask a girl out directly, plus likely than not, she will say yes to you. Even if she only has lukewarm feelings for you, because it will give her the chance to get to know toi better and get to like toi even more.
51) Most girls l’amour it when guys ask them for advice.
52) Girls like it when toi tell us what toi are thinking, even if toi don't understand it yourself
53) After you've been dating for a while, realize that we really have started to trust you. When toi have a girlfriend who truly trusts you, toi have a lot plus responsibility, privilege and control than toi would think. Be careful with it, most guys would kill for that kind of power, and it can be Lost in a nanosecond
54) There is nothing wrong with being attentive and sensitive. However, this behavior can be carried too far. toi don't have to hang on our every word ou give in to our every whim. The thrill of the chase doesn't end after the first successful pick-up line. If toi don't present us with some minor challenges, we're likely to get bored, ou worse, feel that you're creepy and obsessive.
55) Variety is the spice of life. There are patterns underlying what your woman says she likes and doesn't like. It would benefit toi far plus to try and discern the nature of these than to repeat everything she admits to enjoying until she no longer does
56) Most men think the chase ends once they have us, but truly it has only just began.You must work even harder to keep us then toi do toi earn us. We not some trophy toi can earn,put on a shelf and admire. toi have to care for us like the living human beings we are.(see 54)
57)WHEN WE SAY NO ITS NO, SO STOP ASKING!!!
58)If someone flirts with you, its a complement. If you're not interested, accept it but dont flirt back.
59)The woman in your life needs to hear how toi feel about her, and often. Tell her now
60)All women are complicated, and it is doubtful any man will ever fully be able to understand us.But we know that, so its going to be ok.