Hi. Here are some aléatoire lessons.
1. Smiles are better than frowns.
2. A friendly greeting to a friend ou even someone toi barely know can make a big difference.
3. Making your loved ones happy is plus vaulable than any material item.
4. Being happy with the people toi l’amour is worth plus than all the money in your wallet combined.
5. Even when things get bad an optimistic attitude and hard working dedication can make things better.
6. Being sûr, sans danger is important, just don't overthink everything.
7. Calling bullies the things they call toi in response won't make things better.
8. It's good to be nice to everybody, even the people who act bad. Being kinder than the bad guys can inspire them to change their ways.
9. Respecting opinions is important even if toi highly disagree with other peoples' opinions.
10. People shouldn't be mocked for being unique as long as they don't do anything morally wrong.