How to be annoying to...Your Teacher!
1. Walk into the classroom like a super spy. (keep your back on
the walls as toi walk, point your finger up like a gun, look around with shifty eyes, hum the mission impossible theme, etc.)
2.After everything your teacher says, ask why continuously.
3.If your teacher is yelling at a classmate, wait for them to finish their tantrum then ask? DOES SOMEBODY NEED A HUG?????? very loudly.
4. If your teacher starts blowing up at toi for saying that, simply reply, ?wow I can tell you?re a blast at parties?
5. Sit in a corner and wait for everyone to stare at you. When they do, grab your head and scream ? THE LIGHT! MAKE IT STOP! ARGH IT BURNS!!!!?
6. Flick pieces of paper around the class.
7. When your teacher tells toi to stop, traverser, croix your arms and say, ?Your racist against paper aren?t you.?
8. Don?t do your Homework.
9. When your teacher asks toi why toi didn?t do your homework say ?I dropped it while beating up this guy for saying you?re the worst teacher ever.? then sit there and smile sweetly.
10. When toi have a supply teacher, wait for them to write their name on the board. Then when they say hello my name it Mr./Mrs (insert name here), toi stand up and say ?PROVE IT!?
Ways to annoy your...Brother/Sister!
1•Walk into his/her room & claque, smack him with a pillow, then walk out.
2•Poke him/her constantly again and again and again.
3•Say "Hey, is that that girl/boy toi like over there?" loudly, and point at aléatoire girl/boy.
4•When standing suivant to him/her, yell "Omigosh, there's a hobo suivant to me!" Then coup de poing him/her.
5• After every word toi say to him/her, say "like".
6•When he's/she's doing homework and leaves, erase aléatoire problems.
7•Get two walkie talkies, turn them on and hide one under his/her pillow, then at night whisper loudly into it "I'm watching you".
8•Say "are we there yet? Are we there yet?" Repeat, when in a car.
9•Blow in his/her ear.
10•Walk up to the gir/boyl he/she likes and say "I know who likes you" And point to your brother/sister.