1. PAY ATTENTION! Even though paying attention is hard and focus is laying else where, paying attention is a huge part and connects to all fields of school. Homework, quizz and tests, participation, and notes all depend on how much toi pay attention. Sleep and eating breakfast usually helps your focus :)
2. BEHAVE AND PARTICIPATE! Keep your eyes glued on the concept ou teacher, and don't be influenced to stray else where. Just raise your had if toi know the answer, ou ask an educated question. Other than that, BE QUIET!
3. HOMEWORK! this is the one of the fundamentals of getting an easy A+ is doing homework. Homework is a good fraction of your grade, and is a review of what toi learned that jour ou prior to that day! So toi should know as long as toi pay attention in class.
4. quizz AND TESTS! quizz and tests may seem like a drag, but teachers will almost always tell ou montrer toi the test material. Write the material in your agenda, ou lined paper. If they don't, ask them ou just review all of your papers.
5. STAY AFTER SCHOOL! Most teachers have after school days, so if toi do not understand a concept? Don't freak! Just ask your teacher when their after school and stay after! (make sure toi have a commute accueil that jour toi are staying after) Plus, it shows toi are a committed student! Teachers l’amour committed students! And there is no shame in staying after, in the end toi have a better grade :)
6. BAD GRADE! Okay, so if toi get a bad grade on something, DO NOT FREAK! Ask for a retest ou recession. If not possible, work extra hard to bury that bad grade! Ask for extra credit, and pass in not your 100%, but 110% of hard effort! don't let a bad grade let toi down, and act like it never happened!
7. ORGANIZATION! Be organized! Create an organization system, ask Friends ou teachers to help! Create a study group with Friends and organize your binders in a fun fashion~ always be prepared for class
8. NOTES! Notes are just reviews of major concepts in class. Usually, notes can be expressed in the form of homework. Always have a écriture utensil and note pad at hand to create a handy tool for notes and revisions of key elements in class that day. Write the rendez-vous amoureux, date and class on the haut, retour au début of each page in the note pad, so toi know when those notes are written!
Well, that's it! :) hope toi get a great grade! If toi want plus ou have questions, message me on Fanpop! I'll be glad to help >w< Good luck!
Shoot For the Stars! :)