Jeez, so many lists about girls telling guys what they should do when imposing them and such... It's time to extinguish those high standards, with some cold, hard, facts about us. Fighting feu with fire. *puts on sunglasses* Oh yeah.
So girls, here's a liste about boys, par a boy.
Guys look, but don't flirt!
1. We look at other girls often, as ashamed as some of us might be about it. We're just naturally distracted. It, however, doesn't mean we're flirting with them straight away. Here's a question I'd like to ask all girls in a relationship. What are toi expecting your boyfriend to do, cheat on you? Break up with you, just so he could start a thing with that girl he just so happened to notice? That only says something about your own insecurity, and toi should really learn to assume a stronger posture. No offense to anyone without a boyfriend, ou just doesn't care much.
"Getting your way is easy, but only when we think you're nagging."
2. We have two rules when it comes wo arguing with a girl. Rule #1: The girl always wins. Rule #2 (less important side rule): when the guy happens to be right, rule #1 comes into play. Therefore, it is easy for most of us to just say "OK, hunn, you're right.". Kinda makes it a waste of time to argue with us in the first place.
Gives guys a break every once in a while
3. We l’amour to spend time with you, but when we need a time off, give us that time off, and don't call us for a while. Chances are that after a few tries we just stop answering, and it only cost toi phone credit. (if toi have a phone subscription, lucky you! ;) ) When we've stopped feeling so down, we will visit toi again. Guys can't stay away from their girlfriends too long.
"That guy is touching you?? I'll have his balls!"
4. Guys are protective and vigilant par nature. It's just the way we are, I think. If we see anyone eyeballing 'our' (I use that word loosely here) girl, we'll tare him apart. Think of us as dogs. If toi are away from us, we'll miss you, and if we see anyone touching you, we relentlessly attack him.
Contrary to populaire believes, guys do cry. Just alone
5.Guys can be sad too!:'( I hear so many girls bringing guys into a bad daylight. "Guys are so insensitive, guys are so unfeeling". So ignorant. If anyone is unsensitive, it should be people who say stuff like that, without even getting to know the guy. Lots of guys are adept at holding back their tears (me, for example), and when we're alone, we'll throw it out all at once. Although fairly quietly. For example, when we're in company of others, and we say something like: "excuse me, I'll be right back..." and we step out of the room, let us. Please. There's a pretty real chance we're going to cry. We need to cry every now and then, and when we return in a few minutes, we often will share what's on our mind. And if we don't, it's just too hard to tell.
Same interests? Who needs 'em?
6. Most guys are not not as picky as girls, when it comes to l’amour and that sort of thing. Having the same interests is often a side manner, when it is really gorgeous eyes and a nice sense of humour that makes most guys 'melt'.
Guys are not as talkative with Friends when there is a girl with them
7. Often our convorsations consists of dirty little sextalks. That's right, sex interests us a lot. And we know most girls feel uneasy because of it. So we know how to keep quiet about it. So when toi think it gets too quiet, it's because we have nothing to talk about, if toi get my meaning... Think of it as a sign of respect. When there's a girl in the room, adult filter is turned 'ON'.
Playing sports is a pro
8. We l’amour it when a girls practices a sport. It gives us something fun to do with our girlfriend, and an hourglass figure is an enjoyable side bonus to lots of guys. Not that our whole world revolves around your body though.
Girls who like classic rock are hot
9. And par the looks of it, most who read this liste shouldn't worry about this. Few things impose guys plus than a girl who has AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, ou Deep Purple in their iTunes playlist. Playing a musical instrument is a pro, too.
"Ask us out for a change!"
10. I know, it's a prescribed rule that guys should be the ones to ask their girlfriend out for a date, but why does it always have to be us? rejoindre us in a rebel against society! Ask us out every once in a while too.
But please, don't make us go to a girly movie ou anything. ;-)