jeu de rôle aléatoire Inferno

darkmoon47 posted on Jun 08, 2011 at 08:03PM
This rp takes place in Hell. You can be a Demon or a Human(if u wanna use something else plz let me know).But if you're a human you have to tell us what sins you've done or if you sold your soul.And i'm sorry if this rp sucks i'm not good at this. Rated:R

Demons:
Serena(Darkmoon47
Juniper Tepes(southern_belle)
Fallax(Xarptic_Sojack)
Satan(Darkmoon47)
last edited on Jul 01, 2011 at 10:13PM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 2921 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2921

il y a plus d’un an darkmoon47 said…
i'm using Serena for this one.
il y a plus d’un an southern-belle said…
Definitely joining (: gimme some time to post a charrie.
yay lol
Name: Juniper Tepes
Vampire
Age 105
 Name: Juniper Tepes Vampire Age 105
nice i like it
thanks, she was my first charrie lol. oh and the picture is by the artist Victoria Frances (:
cool welcome to Hell lol
il y a plus d’un an Xarptic_Sojack said…
Crudelis Fallax Entis (Fallax in short)

Unknown Age

Demon

Refer to image for appearance

Fallax is a powerful demon, both physically and otherwise, that had made a deal with Xarptic. Xarptic turned on him, however, and sealed him away inside of himself once he found out Fallax had followed him. He was angered by this betrayal and took over Xarptic as many times as he possibly could, causing him both physical and emotional damage. He is extremely sarcastic, rather laid back, but also easily angered. He was freed by Lilia in an effort to get Xarptic back to normal. Fallax is now contracted as Xarptic's weapon and power if there's a conflict in return for his own freedom from Hell.
 Crudelis Fallax Entis (Fallax in short) Unknown Age Demon Refer to image for appearance Fallax is
yay lol and added
last edited il y a plus d’un an
I just copied and pasted XD So if there's stuff that doesn't really make sense for this forum in his description, that's why XD
it's ok
Silence.....XDDD
ikr
I was slightly looking forward to this one XD I could get a good handle of Fallax while he was in Hell with this XP
once we get more people i'll start.
people need to join..........
yupperz...
ok i'm gonna let south start us off cos she's awesome.
Lol that works XDD
or u can if u want us to start right now lol
Oh no. Not what I was saying XD I was just thinking that it was unusual for the creator to let someone else start XD
well i could start us off.
Its up to you XD
(ok i'm gonna start us off sry south)
Serena looked out of the window at the flames below and sighed.I'm so bored she thought.
Fallax was in his own personal space, exercising that morning before going out to torture th damned.
Serena sunk out of the castle and smiled.It worked for once i got out unnoticed.
"123...124...125!" Fallax stopped doing his sit ups and sat up straight on the floor. "That's it. My 20th set of 125. I think I'm done." He said as he got up and wiped off the sweat.
Serena started walking.Ha my dads not as smart as he thinks.
Fallax left his work out room and went to the bedroom. After a fit of yelling and burst of energy, he changed forms and prepared to leave (refer to pic below). "Why do I have an odd feeling today's goin' to be rather eventful?" he asked to his reflection in a mirror as he walked out.
 Fallax left his work out room and went to the bedroom. After a fit of yelling and burst of energy, he
Serena saw Fallax."Hey what cha doin?"
Fallax looked up when she spoke. "Nothin'. Just on my way to inflict pain on the souls of the damned, cursed, and unworthy. Same as every day."
Serena laughed"Well i finally did it."
Fallax raised an eyebrow. "Did what?"
"Got out unnoticed duh."
"OH SHIT!!" Fallax exclaimed. "YOU'RE GONNA GET MY ASS HUNG ON HOOKS IF THEY SEE US!!"
Serena put her hand on Fallax's mouth"Shhhh. If you shut up they won't know i'm here ok."
He growled and pushed her hand away. "If you wouldn't have left without asking in the first place I wouldn't have to worry about it!" Fallax hissed.
"My father would never let me you know that.Please don't turn me in. I'd beg but..."
last edited il y a plus d’un an
"Tch! Fine! But you'd better not get your ass caught 'cause I'm not helping you if you do."
"How am i gonna get caught?"
(I don't think I ever read Serena's profile XD Could you gimme a link or somethin' real quick? XD)
(i am so sry.uhhh the rp angels and demons has it)
(Lol is okay)

"You're the devil's daughter. The ruler of this place's daughter. THE GUY THAT CAN END ME RIGHT NOW'S DAUGHTER!! Do you honestly think nobody's gonna say something!?"
"If they know what's good for them they won't."
"Who do you think they're more afraid of? Hmm?" Fallax raised an eyebrow as he kept walking. "You, or the one that MADE you AND the rest of this shithole?"
"i will make them fear me."Serena walked beside Fallax.
"Uh huh..." Fallax rolled his eyes. "You're not a very threatening person." They were coming up to a demonic 'shopping district'.
"You say that like you know me."
"We apparently know each other enough for you to come to me first as soon as you leave." They were now in the middle of of the area, other demons wandering around and visiting the various booths and stalls set up.
"I saw you first."Serena tried to blend in.