jeu de rôle aléatoire Light withough Darkness, Darkness without Light RP

Paramore-CSI posted on Jun 02, 2011 at 12:16AM
I don’t know if there’s a RP like this but I thought It would be cool so…

There once was an island that was prejudice with hate but the gods wanted to abash the war so they split the island into two, hoping that without meeting each other or even really knowing they exist just through stories the island would be safe. On one side was darkness it was covered with deep water and dark vines and tall trees covering it with shade it never saw the light of the sun and when it did it was faint only faint. On the other side it was filled with light trees bare, water shallow. No one knew about either side they were lost but one day a few travelled and found the middle it was unknown, and they knew it was the unknown regions they knew they should never enter. But some did. And others were too scared. People who are supposed to be enemy’s never speaking never loving just war and hate. Two communities of enemy’s about to collide which was prevented for centuries. Neither knowing what side is good what side is evil both think the other is evil but no one really knows. Do you think you could be friends with your enemy?
You can be born to the side of light or dark.
Dark: werewolves, vampires, lycanthropes, fallen angels, demons, witches, warlocks, bad fairies, humans (ect)
Light: Fairies, angels, witches, warlocks, humans (ect)
Both sides can have any powers they want as long as it fits the whole dark/light thing

Born to the side of Light:
Elana-angel(Bella_Dhampir)
Hangel-lycanthrope(Humphreyalpha)
Lilia Niviera-elf(southern-belle)
Xarptic Seauxjaquez-elf(xarptic_sojack)
Fflam Las-Lycanthrope(xarptic_sojack)

Born to the side of Darkness:
Sietta-demon(paramour-CSI)
Mason-Lycanthrope/death angel(demon_wolf)

Profiles are welcome but if you don’t want to do one just tell me which side you were born on and your name

last edited on Jun 03, 2011 at 02:18AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 2192 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2192

il y a plus d’un an Paramore-CSI said…
Name: Sietta
Side: Darkness
Race: demon
Description(human form): short black hair that cuts underneath the chin, pale skin. Piercing blue eyes.
Personality: Cold, distant, shy, unforgiving, self conscious
Bio: Sietta is one of those kids who is beautiful but distant and doesn’t know it. That uses her beauty as a shield. She grew up in a home like many others and all she knows is the land she lives in and what she was taught. About the forbidden unknown land.

il y a plus d’un an demon_wolf said…
Can I make a flying lycanthrope with like wings as a character?
il y a plus d’un an Bella_Dhampir said…
big smile
Name: Elena
Side: Light
Race: Angel
Description: Long wavy blond hair; bright green eyes; pale skin
Personality: Shy; nice; polite; patient; caring
Bio: Elena is an only child, as far as she knows, and she has never seen her parents. She isn't sure if they're dead or missing, but she has been living her whole life with other angels. She is very smart, but at the same time, very shy. She likes living a simple life, and she has never once thought of crossing into the forbidden land.
il y a plus d’un an southern-belle said…
ooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Para i love you! platonically! can i use an elf? like not a xmas elf like lord of the rings elf
il y a plus d’un an HumphreyAlpha said…
Name: Hangel
Side: Light
Race: Lycanthrope
Description: Human Form; slight brown haired male. Wolf form: small, tan, and furry
XD i'm glad my Lycanthrope thing caught on! everyone seems to like it!
il y a plus d’un an HumphreyAlpha said…
I do!
Hehe (:
SB YES an elf you can go on either side for that!!!!!
and Whinny Hell ya thats kill
you can be whatever you want!!!!!
Name: Mason
Race: Lycanthrope/ death angel
Side: Dark
Looks: Picture human form

Name: Mason Race: Lycanthrope/ death Angel Age: 20 Side: Dark Looks: Picture human form
Lycanthrope form
 Lycanthrope form
here's her profile ( link ) her name is Lilia Niviera. she'll be side good (:
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 here's her profil ( http://www.fanpop.com/spots/random-role-playing/articles/110691/title/lilia-nivi
KILLER I'm excited
Me too (: when are we starting?
I cant wait to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!
Me either whin!
whenever anyone wants to. who wants to start?
il y a plus d’un an Xarptic_Sojack said…
Name: Xarptic Seauxjaquez

Born to light

Race: Elf

Description:
Xarptic is a high elf scholar from the elven kingdom of Euraid-Goch. He studies all aspects of the Old Kingdom, including technology, magic, architecture, etc. He wears a red vest and pleated white pants with a black sash around the waist. This is all covered by a white trench-coat with a polo-resembling collar with a black trim and interior. He often wears black gloves and boots. His head is shown on my profile in my pictures. He is looks to be around 25-28 human years old. However, he is approximately 150. He has a dark secret within: a demon. He constantly wears gloves he enchanted to seal away the demon, along with most of his own power.
(The pic is actually his demon form. It actually is all this color XD)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name: Xarptic Seauxjaquez Born to light Race: Elf Description: Xarptic is a high elf scholar from
Name: Fflam Las (Blue Flame)

Born to light

Race: Lycanthrope

Appearance: Refer to the pictures below

Description: Harsh, sarcastic, and rather heartless. Uncaring and rather
cruel at times. However, extremely protective of his own pack.
In his human form, Fflam Las always keeps his ears as a sign of
how much he despises the humans that infested his homeland.
 Name: Fflam Las (Blue Flame) Born to light Age: 20 Gender: Male Race: Lycanthrope Appearance: Re
are we ready to start?
YESSSSSSS I don't wanna start though.
alrighty I'll start then.

Sietta walked slowly through the forest moving back the leaves. it was cold out but she couldn't go back to the village nto after what jsut happened. so she kept walking forward in an onward direction past all the tree's past all the darkness. she saw a light in the distance and walked to ward it touching the invisibility. "the unknown land." she said shocked as she stepped forward
Mason was high in the air well into the clouds. He was escaping. Escaping away from that place. He no longer belonged. He wasn't one to be cruel and evil, though he did look the part. It just wasn't him. He wanted a new life. So thats why he kept on flying toward a light he saw a while back.
Fflam was laying under a tree. Relaxing slightly after a long day.

Xarptic was wandering about on a trail through the woods, nothing in specific being done.
Lilia was on a trail which crossed over the one Xarptic was on, also not doing anything specific, mostly looking for somewhere to bumb for the night.
Sietta walked into the light. it grazed her face and warmed her body.
"what kindof place is this." she whispered
Xarptic fiddled with his gloves a little. Lately, they've been getting very uncomfortable, occasionally stinging and tightening; not a good sign at all.

Fflam woke up and stretched. He was in his wolf form so as though not to attract too much attention.
Lilia crossed Xarptic's path and almost crashed into him.
Xarptic was distracted by his gloves, not noticing the near-collision that had just occurred.

Fflam started walking and turned into his human form so as not to, once again, attract too much attention.
Mason landed on the ground it the light. It was hot. "So this is sunshine."
"oh.. Sorry" Lilia said slightly absently.
Xarptic looked up when she spoke. "Hmm? Oh! Hey," he said slightly more cheerfully.
Lilia was confused by the enthusiasm until she looked up at him, "oh it's you!" she perked up.
He gave her a smile, then the glove stung him and he winced slightly. "How are you doing?" he asked, hoping to distract her from his facial expression a moment earlier.
"I'm okay" she raised an eyebrow, "what's wrong?"
Dammit he thought. Xarptic shook his head. "It's nothing."

Fflam wandered around a bit and came to a lighted path.
"are you sure?" she asked a little worriedly
He sighed, knowing she wouldn't give in. "It's just my glove. It's getting a little uncomfortable is all," he said, and winced again as each one stung him five more times.

Fflam walked down the walkway lined with street lights. I wonder who lives in a place like this he thought as he looked at all of the ornately designed houses and intricately carved street lamps lining the cobblestone road.
Lilia thought about this for a moment and decided not to pry. "oh okay. So where you heading?"
He shrugged a little. "Just walking. Trying to clear my mind. Do you know what kind of stress a demon can bring with it?" he asked slightly jokingly, mostly serious.
"I can imagine. May I join you?" she asked.
He motioned down the path, showing that he was fine with it. "So, what are you doing out here at this time? Kinda late if you ask me."
"couldn't sleep."she told him.
Xarptic sighed. "I understand. I can't get much sleep either with this thing in my head," he said as he addressed the demon.
Lilia nodded, "it must be tough, living with it"
(Going bowling witha friend. Cya later XD)

He grimaced as the gloves stung him several times. "Yeah..."
Lilia yawned a little.

(kk cya)