Showing Replies 1-50 of 25937

il y a plus d’un an Shebird said…
Yeah...I'm that desperate
Cause the whole world loves it when you don't get down
il y a plus d’un an Kibarules77 said…
XD maybe
il y a plus d’un an demon_wolf said…
((Yeah here comes Cole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!)­)

Cole sat at a round lunch table, alone reading a book. Her black short hair pinned back with clips. A strand had fallen loose and was now dangling in front of her left eye. Her eyes moved over the page soaking up every word. She hardly noticed the people around her.
Zack sat alone at the far end, with his head slammed down on the table. He lay still, looking dead asleep...which he was. His hair was a sandy blond hue spilling over his head, as if there was nothing there but a mop of straw. His hands hung uselessly at his sides, twitching ocassionally.
((i just noticed i sometimes make arguments and destroy rp's so i guess im not RP any more exept the one im in))
((Do whatever you want :) ))
((Nope not taking risk))
((Okie dokie bai then))
(bai bai))
((well ok i guess))
((Do you want to join this or not?))
((yesh!))
(( Then be my guest! We need more rpers!))
((Yay))
Name:Masaru
<--------- Picture Is How He Looks
Masaru is wierd but nice ((Got nothing else))
((He looks like your icon?))
((I guess XD I gots no other pic))
((Okie dokie I just wanted to be sure, go ahead and post ))
((Ok Wait Is It Lunch In The RP?))
il y a plus d’un an YugiohFanatic1 said…
(Yes and I have a question!!!!Whinny,can I be your sister,except not emo.I loved being your sister in the other RP,and I really wanna join this.)
((Join))
*Masaru Grabs Lunch And Sits AT A Lone Table Eating His Lunch*
"Does The Lunch Have To be So Nasty?"
(You know what,never mind.I'll just join.)
Name:Aiko
Description:(Picture of what she looks like below.Yes,she looks exactly like that.)She is extremely shy and doesn't like to talk much,unless she knows you well.She loves reading and when she reads a book,she never forgets it.She also loves drawing and has a wild imagination,and will some times share her crazy images with people.

I walked into the cafeteria and sat at a table alone.I didn't even bother to get a lunch,knowing I wouldn't eat it anyway.I got out a book and started reading it,not paying attention to anything around me.
 (You know what,never mind.I'll just join.) Name:Aiko Age:16 Description:(Picture of what she looks li
((I like your profile))
(Thank you.I try my best.)
il y a plus d’un an southern-belle said…
(okay i'll join this one, but not tonight cuz i gottw come up with a good character i'll come on tomorrow with one))
Zack's head jerked up. A grunt blew air through his nose, causing a small pile of crumbs to swirl away from him. He leaned his chin on the table, his forehead red from resting on it for so long.

He looked from a girl reading a book, to another girl...who was also reading book. He skimmed some over the crowd, spotted the football team, laughing together while flicking pieces of sandwich meat across the table. He turned his eyes away and then concentrated on some young kid sitting alone in a brooding sort of way. He then turned his attention to the nothing that sat beside him.

He pulled back the sleeve of his blue hoodie and stared down at the watch with disappointment. It was so boring that he couldn't even bring himself to continue his nap. He stood up in hopes that he could randomly sit next to someone and strike up a conversation. He walked past the cynical fourteen-year-old criticing his food without interest. He skipped over the mousy sixteen-year-old with her nose in a book, flicking the cover while walking by. He paused at the older one and leaned over her shoulder, reading parts of it. "She dies in the end."
((Sure if you really want to be my sister you can M.))

Cole looked up to the boy behind her. "Hmm well if that is the case there really is no point for me to finish the book." She closed the book. "Never seen you around here before. Are you new or something?" She asked with slight smile.
"Nope." He fell down on a seat next to her with loud thump and stretched his legs out some on the floor, making himself comfortable. "I'm a local. Never seen you before."
*Masaru Finshes Lunch Throwing It In The Trash Walking For The Libray*
"Might As Well Read."
"Oh." She looked away from him back out to the lunch room. Then quickly she looked back at him. "Wait did you just say you have never seen me before? I am at every football game. Co captian of the cheerleader squad."
*Before Going In the Library He Looked Back Seeing The Two Talking Then Enters Library*"I love reading anyway."
((Kiba...You should really start reading these posts. Skimming may be convenient but you might just end up skipping over important details and in turn pissing people off. Cole and Zack are not in the library, they're at lunch. Cole is reading at lunch.)) "Huh...." He concentrated on her for a moment. "Oh yeah! You were that really hot chick who got pumbled by water balloons during the pep rally, right?" ((Making up crap you don't have to go along with it.))
I looked around and saw two kids,one with a book and the other just sitting there,looking comfortable.I sighed and kept reading my book.I was enjoying it a lot so far,but I was still a little lonely.
((I know sorry its just i have been reading and i know they are not in the library i just went in but fine i just didnt want to pop in like walking to you or whoever and just saying hi u know?))
((Oh...O_O Well I was very confused by "the two talking" Sorry, I'm on edge and you seem to be the only one I've been bitching at lately. How harsh of me...Poor Kiba, sorry Kiba))
((Its Ok Shebird dont be upset *hugs*))
*Masaru Walks Out Library Reading A Book At The Same Table He Was Sitting At*
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Zack looked around to find one more person reading a book. He gave a strange look towards Cole. "Are you contagious?" He seemed really serious about the question.
*Masaru Flipped Through The Pages Of The Book Finding It Very Interesting*
I kept reading and stopped,putting a bookmark in the book,and putting it down to stand up.I knew it was almost time to get to the next class,and I packed up all of my things,starting to walk out of the cafeteria.
*Masaru Closed The Book Not Caring To Put A Bookmark In And Stormed Off To His Next Class Hearign The Bell*
((Hey wait for Whinny please before you continue any further))
"YeahI'm that chick." Se said a bit annoyed with him. "Hmm what do you mean?"
((Alright Is She Gone??))
I slowly and leisurely strolled to my next class,not ever caring if I was late or not.I sighed and stopped by my locker,exchanging some books and binders.
*Masaru Reached His Locker Inches From A Girl Sighing*
*He Put His Book In His Locker Got Some Books And Went To The Girl*
"Are You All right?"He said
I looked at him and shook my head no,then shut my locker.I looked away and started walking down the hall towards my next class.
*He ran to the girl*
"Wait!"He said
He kept a placod face and continued. "You're making everybody read." He ignored the sound of the screaming bell and looked her steadily in the eye.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
I looked back at him,stopping where I was,and did what he said,waiting for him to catch up to me.I stared at him,watching him run.
((Thanks for askingthem to wait Michelle. (:)

"I don't make them, they chise too." She looked away from him, stood, and gathered her books together. "The next class is starting." She said.