jeu de rôle aléatoire Another High School RP

Shebird posted on Sep 26, 2010 at 10:07PM
PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS
last edited on Feb 24, 2011 at 01:50AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 25937 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 25937

il y a plus d’un an DanixxDumb said…
"Nothing. Just... Get him, home." Demetria remarked.
il y a plus d’un an TeamPeeta649 said…
Jesse turned to her. "Have you seen Riley?"
"Wait... I thought she was with you?"
"Wait... I thought she was with you?"
Steven stook his head. "We've been calling her and calling er but it keeps saying her line is busy."
"Fuck." Demetria cursed under her breath. She looked at Jasper and sighed. "Listen, take Jasper home. I'll look for Riley.@
"Fuck." Demetria cursed under her breath. She looked at Jasper and sighed. "Listen, take Jasper home. I'll look for Riley.@
"We can't let you go in there alone. What if you get lost too?" Steven turned to Jesse. "Back me up here." Jesse looked at Jasper then Demetria. "Maybe we should call Masaru."
".. You guys! C'mon, I can take care of myself." Demetria groaned.
Steven pulled out his phone. "I know! Just give me a minute!" He dialed Masaru's number-that he had gotten from Riley's phone-a listened to it ring. After a minute or two he hung up. "It's busy. Maybe he already went out to look for her."
"Steven, You take Jasper home. Jesse and I will find Masaru. Which will probably lead to Riley."
"Steven, You take Jasper home. Jesse and I will find Masaru. Which will probably lead to Riley."
Steven nodded. "Okay. Jesse you got your phone?" Jesse nodded. "Yeah. Once you get him back go home. I'll call you when we find her." "If you find her." Jesse shook his head. "We're gonna find her."
Demetria nodded and started to walk even deeper into the woods. She knew it was probably Masaru holding up Riley's line. It had to be. Who else would comfort her? Demetria sighed and drifted into a endless wave of dizzyness. She stumbled.
Jesse caught her arm and righted her again.
"Thanks." Demetria looked up at Jesse.

(Okay... So... I think I'm going to kill off Jasper. Not like kill though. More like Demettria doesn't know about him anymore type kill and wants to be just friends.)
(Haha okay.)

Jesse nodded and contiuned walking.
"We're going to find her." Demetria murmured. She was trying to convince herself more than Jesse.
He nodded. "As soon as we can."

Riley sank back on the ground. She put her phone back to her ear "I think your getting closer Masaru. I don't wanna yell cause I don't know who or what's out here."
(I hate this error thing.)
(Yeah, Its really getting on my nerves.)

Demetria looked down at her clothes. She still wore the sweats and longsleeve. Even though they were comfortable, they weren't so warm. She shivered.

"Do you know of any certain place she would be?"
"Um.. I'm not sure. We always came here before... I think I can look back..." Demetria started to look through her memories. She saw one certain place.
The tree. They had always tried to make it to the top, but never could. "I.. I think I know."
"Um.. I'm not sure. We always came here before... I think I can look back..." Demetria started to look through her memories. She saw one certain place.
The tree. They had always tried to make it to the top, but never could. "I.. I think I know."
"Lead the way but be careful. The last thing we need is for you to get hurt." Jesse jumped over a large log and held out his hand to help her over.
Demetria took Jesse's hand and nodded. She felt her knees wobble. She ignored that and was heaved over. She started to walk towards the tree. She knew it was close and not very far from where she had jumped earlier.
Demetria took Jesse's hand and nodded. She felt her knees wobble. She ignored that and was heaved over. She started to walk towards the tree. She knew it was close and not very far from where she had jumped earlier.
"I sure hope she's okay." Jesse ran his fingers through his hair worriedly.
"Same—" Before Demetria could finish she saw the cliff. She immediately felt the rush as if she just jumped off a few seconds ago. As if she was being mesmerized she started to walk towards it.
Jesse grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "Focus. Riley's missing and I don't need you jumping off cliffs."
"Sorry... I.." Demetria sighed and looked down. She felt so stupid. So useless. She was actually going to pull another stunt when her friend was lost.
"It's alright. It's not your fault. Come on." Jesse kept his hold on her arm and started walking again.
(... Okay, I don't know if you'll like this. But, Im just going to do a DemxJesse moment. >;-3)
Demetria stopped. "Wait.." She looked up at Jesse.
(Haha okay.)

He turned back. "What?"
(I love that little face by the way. >XD)
(Haha, Thanks! I'm in love with evil faces. >:-3)

Demetria pulled Jesse into a kiss. Her eyes widened though. She didn't know what she was doing at all. It was just something that came over her.

Demetria pulled Jesse into a kiss. Her eyes widened though. She didn't know what she was doing at all. It was just something that came over her.

(lol)

Jesse blinked, not sure of what you do at first. Then he put his arms around her waist, closed his eyes and kissed her back.
Demetria pulled away after a few minutes. "Oh my god, Im so sorry.. I—I.. I shouldn't have done that..." She said, shocked. Even though she did sorta like it.
"It's... it's fine..."
"Lets just.. get back to finding Riley. Okay? I think it's not far from Here." Demetria began to start walking again. The kiss still playing on her lips.
"Alright." Jesse followed after her, his gaze planted straight ahead.
Demetria saw the tree. But, No Riley.
"... She had to be here.. I mean, Where else would she go?" She asked aggrivated. "Im so stupid!"
"No your not. It's a big forest. She could be anywhere." Jesse looked around. "Maybe... we should wait. If she's on the phone with Masaru that means he out here trying to find her. He'll find her and bring her back."
(Dumb ass error thing.)
Demetria sighed and nodded. "You'r probably right..." She settled down against the Tree and played with a strand of her hair. She looked over at Jesse and bit down on her lip.
(Tell me 'bout It. >:-3)
Jesse texted Steven then sat down next to her. Still feeling a little surprised and shaken.