jeu de rôle aléatoire Hotel El NeverENDe

catos971 posted on Apr 12, 2016 at 12:22PM
Welcome to Hotel El NeverENDe!
The best hotel this side of existence. Where the bed time is never o' clock and the only thing on the buffet is pure insanity.
Here at the Hotel El NeverENDe we act as a home for men women and other genders of all the species and time zones.
We offer free rooms for the first night and then you can never leave.
Sometimes our customers ask "how do you get to the Hotel?" and we always answer honestly:
We don’t know! Some people get here by dying
some people just show up and others are born here.
So come on down to the best hotel in no where.
We've got automaton staff to care to you every need!

We hope see you soon!

Rules (Kinda)-

- I honestly have no clue where this idea came from but It was cool so I thought why not?
You can play as pretty much anything: an alien, a robot, someone from Victorian London or anything else your pretty little minds can come up with.

- If you do decide to make say, an alien if you want you can use a species from a already made franchise like Mass Effect or Doctor who but do try not to base your character entirely off a already made character.

- If you decide to make your own race or whatever why don’t you send me a bit of info or history of the race and I'll put it in the RP description so people know about your character.

- No god modding (obvious)

- No one liners

- Nice grammar please

- Swearing? All good just don’t go over the top

- Sex? Sure just don’t get to into it (he he he inuedo)

- Have fun. (I get the feeling I missed out some rules but im sure you guys all know the basics)

Character sheet-

NAME:

RACE:

BIO:

BUILD:

HAIR COLOUR:

EYE COLOUR:

TATTOOS/SCARS (optional):

HEIGHT:

WEIGHT:

ACCESSORIES:

PERSONALITY (I never fill this out I just put 'to develop'):

(pretty much all of the rest of this is optional)

TIME ZONE OF ORIGIN:

PLANET OF ORIGIN:

POWERS:

WEAKNESSES:

EXTRA:

Welcome to Hotel El NeverENDe! The best hotel this side of existence. Where the lit time is never o'
last edited on Apr 12, 2016 at 12:32PM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 53 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 53

il y a plus d’un an catos971 said…
NAME: Rain Fullrion

RACE: Human... kinda

BIO: Rain lives a weird life. Whilst still in his mother's womb a ninth dimensional being trapped in the third dimension used his body as a host. This had bad effects on his still developing body causing his skin to be an unnatural grey, metallic horns began growing out of the sides of his head at the age of eleven and his eyes became black and white. Another strange effect the being had on Rains body was complete regeneration, cuts and grazes healed almost instantly and even after being shot in the head by a scared robber Rain remained conscious and the bullet soon fell out and the hole sealed. The Being inside Rain has been dead a long time now but upon its death it fractured Rain's psychic causing him to loose all sanity. Rain just woke up one day in the hotel and found a horse in one of the rooms. He takes it with him now and has an… odd relationship with it.
You'll see

BUILD: slim

HAIR COLOUR: white

EYE COLOUR: black with white pupils

TATTOOS/SCARS (optional): permanent stains of blood across his face from when he got shot

HEIGHT: 6' 1"

WEIGHT: 136 pounds

ACCESSORIES: a desert eagle hand gun and a kitchen grade plasma knife

PERSONALITY (I never fill this out I just put 'to develop'): to develop (he he he)

TIME ZONE OF ORIGIN: 3017 (Rain and his family we're 'retro' they used curved TV's rather than holodecks and wrist watches rather than cybernetic implants)

PLANET OF ORIGIN: Earth

POWERS: Total regeneration

WEAKNESSES: He cant grow back limbs if he gets his arm cut off he has to retrieve it. His severed limbs still regenerate just like the rest of his body

EXTRA: for some strange reason Rain's horse has impenetrable skin, nothing has been able to cut it or damage it. It is also strangely intelligent.
 NAME: Rain Fullrion RACE: Human... kinda AGE: 19 GENDER: Male BIO: Rain lives a weird lif
il y a plus d’un an Gaga_Girly said…
NAME: Alois Sparaetgyvashka

RACE: Saturnynian

BIO: Eir to the royal thrown of Saturnyne and oldest of her 100 younger brothers, her home planet was destroyed by a crack in space-time and her family escaped through the crack to the 16th century earth period taken place in Venice, Italy. Awaken by the sounds of tears and screaming she quickly realised her family had abandoned her and intended to leave her asleep in her bed like nothing was happening. By the time she got to the crack its path had changed course through space and she found herself at the hotel El Never ENDe where she has spent the last 3 years.

BUILD: thin

HAIR COLOUR: black

EYE COLOUR: dull turquoise

TATTOOS/SCARS (optional): 3 black tears tattooed under her left eye.

HEIGHT: 6'0''

WEIGHT: 80 glorgtons

ACCESSORIES: crest of the royal family of Saturnyne (hidden under her hat)

PERSONALITY: to be or not to be developed

TIME ZONE OF ORIGIN: unknown but equivalent to the 16th century on Earth.

PLANET OF ORIGIN: Saturnyne

POWERS: much like a vampire she drinks blood, has no reflection, faster than average regeneration and heightened stamina, advanced in technology and perfect swimmer.

WEAKNESSES: needs human blood as a food source and if she stays away from a body of water to long she will get sick.

EXTRA: Wears a visual distorter which makes her look like a human to keep her true form a secret.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 NAME: Alois Sparaetgyvashka RACE: Saturnynian AGE: 18 GENDER: female BIO: Eir to the roy
il y a plus d’un an samurinerd said…
NAME: Angel Abaddon

RACE: Wendigo

BIO: you know the saying you are what you eat, if you do then well this should be pretty self explanatory. Her dad told her at dinner one day that saying and she pictured herself as a sad piece of carrot and she didnt want that to be her for the rest of her life, so she did the only thing that makes sense. Eat her parents because all she wants is to be normal. Normal, such a simple word with so much pathetic meaning. Angel was an angel at heart and she went around being a normal being, eating people from the beginning, drawing them in with her adorableness. She quite likes the taste of human flesh and she does quite enjoy the screams of agony and pain, but if thats what it takes to be normal, it wont matter to her.

BUILD: slim

HAIR COLOUR: silver

EYE COLOUR: grey

TATTOOS/SCARS (optional): scars on her hands thats why she wraps them up

HEIGHT: 1m 20cm

WEIGHT: 34kg

ACCESSORIES: /

PERSONALITY (I never fill this out I just put 'to develop'): like every canibals crazy, or is that just angel

TIME ZONE OF ORIGIN: /

PLANET OF ORIGIN: earth

POWERS: enhanced senses, speed, strength, indestructible skin.

WEAKNESSES: cant go a week without human flesh or she will slowly die, falls asleep at the worst of times

EXTRA: she really does want to be normal
 NAME: Angel Abaddon RACE: Wendigo AGE: 8 (on the outside, actually 179 ) GENDER: female B
samurinerd commented…
(she has boobs deal with it, she just hit puberty really early) il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Tiger_gaming said…
NAME: Fii Arcadia

RACE: ??? (Looks like human)

BIO: he just appeared in the hotel from out of nowhere and was living since

BUILD: average

EYE COLOUR: left: red,, right: blue

TATTOOS/SCARS (optional): he had a large demon tattoo on his back

HEIGHT: average for a human

WEIGHT: ???

ACCESSORIES: a white top hat, and a white cape (like the phantom of the opera)

PERSONALITY (I never fill this out I just put 'to develop'): he is very hard to anger, polite, caring, doesn't see others as monsters. (He sees them as normal people, no he is not blind to supernatural beings, he is just too damn kind)

TIME ZONE OF ORIGIN: ???

PLANET OF ORIGIN: ???

POWERS: magic and illusions,

WEAKNESSES: don't make him loose his cool or her will kick your ass with magic or smite you.

EXTRA: he is always at the bottom floor, lobby or in his room sleeping
 NAME: Fii Arcadia RACE: ??? (Looks like human) AGE: ??? GENDER: male BIO: he just appeare
(These are some really cool characters guys! I'd say probably one or two more characters then we can start.)
(Excited)
NAME: Aki-chan

RACE: hybrid

BIO: Aki-chan was a poor little kitty, abused physically,mentally and sexually. The beatings were so bad that she soon lost feeling, lost sense, lost everything. Once her owners, yes owners, found her no fun anymore they threw her on the streets where she stayed slowly fading until cute adorable Angel found her. At first Angel wanted to eat Aki but soon found that she became fond of the kitty's company. Now together they work as a team to get there meals and have become best of friends. Only with Angel has she felt something good.

BUILD: tiny

EYE COLOUR: like fire

TATTOOS/SCARS (optional): faded scars all over her body

HEIGHT: 1m

WEIGHT: 20kg

ACCESSORIES: none

PERSONALITY (I never fill this out I just put 'to develop'): like a cats

TIME ZONE OF ORIGIN: /

PLANET OF ORIGIN: /

POWERS: cat like abilities.

WEAKNESSES: Angel

EXTRA: she loves her new owner very much and would protect her like angel protects her. doesnt trust easily.
 NAME: Aki-chan RACE: hybrid AGE: unknown GENDER: female BIO: Aki-chan was a poor little
il y a plus d’un an mechslime said…
NAME: Gruk

RACE: Human

BIO: Gruk was the best warrior the stone age ever saw, with his trusty club he could defeat anything. This was until his 28 wifes made the cave collapse on top of him. He survived the collapse but he eventually staved to death inside the cave.

BUILD: Well he is a caveman so bulky with massive muscles.

HAIR COLOUR: Black

EYE COLOUR: Black

TATTOOS/SCARS Scars all over his hands and feet

HEIGHT: 2.7 meters

WEIGHT: 114 kg

ACCESSORIES: Ivory club

PERSONALITY: Grumpy

TIME ZONE OF ORIGIN: Stone age

PLANET OF ORIGIN: Earth

POWERS: He can summon his club back to his hand at will.

WEAKNESSES: Dinosaur teeth

EXTRA: He had a pet saber toothed tiger so he likes cats.

(I know thats not how the stone age worked but this is an rp so sasssshhh)
 NAME: Gruk RACE: Human AGE: 26 GENDER: Male BIO: Gruk was the best warrior the stone age
(we can start now guys. imma wait for one of you to start cause I think I left my brain at home today)
(Haaii)
Fii sat down on his usual chair in the lobby seeing people come into the hotel, "it really never gets old to see different types of people" He said aitting back and sipping tea.
Rain sat in the third cubicle of the toilets on the lobby floor, from outside the horses grunted and pushed on the cubicle door. "I know Mary, they are just fragile little paperclips but they all look weird," Rain moaned holding his head in his hands, the horse grunted again kicking the door causing it to crack, "Your right Mary the paperclips are probably gone by now." he said flushing the toilet (even though there was no business in it) and opened the cubicle door, "thanks for the pep talk Mary," Rain said as he patted the horse on its snout. The horse bucked kicking Rain in the head and dislocating his jaw. Rain walked out of the toilets to see a swarm of people coming through the front entrance, "AH THE PAPERCLIPS ARE BACK," Rain screamed before jumping behind a pot plant.
After finishing his tea he stood up and walked past rain he looked at him the tipped his white top hat, "mornin'" he simply said putting his hands into his pockets and grabbing a card, looking at it as he walked through the hall.
-Angel-

"ne aki-chan, where are we" angel spoke to her kitty, Aki just stared up at her with wide eyes and cowered to the young girls side. It seems to be some sort of hotel, and with hotels means "aki-chan i think we wont starve ever again" Angel smiled a crazed one knowing full well that she would finally get to be human forever. "come on aki, lets get a room" and by get a room both aki and Angel found a occupied room on the third floor and....cleared it out.
-Aki-

'Angel, Angel, murder, Angel, scrotums, Angel, Angel FOOD' was what she thought the entire time spent in the lobby surrounded by 'people'. Aki's ears perked up at the now empty room before snuggling up next to Angel, the secret love she has for her could never be put into words, but she was content with what they had now, very content. She would protect Angel with her life, and...the life of others. 'No on, will harm Angel-samma. no one will love her more than I. No.One.'
As Fii is about to enter the elevator he is called from behind by a staff member, "Fii, can you help the girl in the third floor in her roowm?" The staff member said as he accidentaly bit his tongue, with a chuckle "gladly".
-Angel-
"Tiptoe by the window
By the window, that is where I'll be
Come tiptoe through the tulips with me

Oh, tiptoe by the garden
By the garden of the willow tree
Come tiptoe through the tulips with me

Knee deep in flowers we'll stray
We'll keep the showers away
And if I kiss you in the garden, in the moonlight
Will you pardon me?
And tiptoe through the tulips with me

Knee deep in flowers we'll stray
We'll keep the showers away
And if I kiss you in the garden, in the moonlight
Will you pardon me?
And tiptoe through the tulips with me" Angel sang in a soft slightly creepy tone as aki-chan watched in wonder. Angel was drawing pictures on the wall with the blood that was definetley there before they got there, definetly. "aki-chaaaaaan can you grab a knife for me please"

-Aki-

Aki nodded vigorously as she bounded arounf the complex to find the sharpest knife she could, once she did she skipped back with her ears perked and her arm covered in blood, how that got there, shhhhh no tears only dreams. "thank you aki" Angel said and patted her head with what she hoped was affection.

-Angel-
With the new knife Angel began carving screaming faces into the wall with the blood. She smiled as she made her art and hoped to get an actual human face in this. "i think we'll be needing a scalpel soon Aki"
Fii entered the third floor, "since a while since I stepped here" he said as he walked in the hall then he saw the room, he knocked. "Anyone in here" he xalled in a gentle manner.
Alois opened her eyes to find that she had sunken to the bottom of the hotel pool, with her arms and legs spread like a starfish she looked up at the light from the top of the water and breathed in the chlorinated pool water. Whenever she laid like this and looked up at the watery sky it reminded her of her home planet, which was completely made of oceans and she felt a sting in her eyes it couldn't have been the chlorine was it that she was crying? She shrugged it off and swam to the surface and had a strange feeling come upon her "why does it feel like someone's in my room?"
catos971 commented…
(wait a minute if your here. and thats your room. than who DID Angel KILL???!!!) il y a plus d’un an
Gaga_Girly commented…
(does samurinerd really need a reason to kill anyone?) il y a plus d’un an
-Angel-
"Aki, you look hungry, why dont you get food ill be right here dont you worry, im just gonna finish this" she said softly to her kitty, She sensed a curt nod from aki before hearing a door close, not moments after did she here a faint calling. A devious glint sparked in her eyes as she sat in a corner and going into a fetal position and forcing tears to come, she sniffled loudly and gave out a weak, choked sob befoer replying with a watery "yes".

-Aki-
Aki looked at the fishy being sensing a hunger go about in her. 'yummy fishy' she thought, 'its humany to, bonus bonus for me and my senpai'. Aki sniffed the air and crouched low in the shadows with her tail swiftly moving about her. 'senpai will be proud, with looks like that it will be good to eat and no threat' aki grinned murderously, her eyes taking on a more vibrant color making it look like flames were moving in her eyes. 'yes, senpai will be proud'.
Alois walked to her room in her bikini and notice that door was unlocked "oh god" she said as she prepared for what she knew was on the other side of the door. Lying on her floor was a well not sure if mutilated would even come close to what happened to the dead hotel room cleaner, it was the second one this week. She turned her head to see little Angel was sitting on her bed watching her closely and Alois walked to the wall covered in blood and licked a sample she scraped on her finger and replied to the mess with " hmm not bad, but how did you get in may I ask?"
(Ignored?!?!(anime reaction.))
Fii continued to knock, "I think this is the right room." He said to himself as he knelt down and put a card under the door, with a small magic circle he unlocked the door, "i'm going in" he announced as he saw the three girls, with a smile, "i'm here to put furniture" he said as he took a peek.
(( ok this is what happens when I don't have caffeine and samurinerd confuses me in private chats so imma gonna wing it ))
Alois vision blurred and the blood and little Angel disappeared and Alois chuckled she was just drunk and had a flashback of early this week when angel had gotten rooms mixed up. As she plopped on her bed ready to pass out from the excessive vodka and chlorine but she had a strange feeling she was been watched.
samurinerd commented…
(beautiful) il y a plus d’un an
-Angel-
The man finally entered and she let out a full on cry trying to draw him in. "p-please d-dont hurt me" she sobbed.

-Aki-
Aki crawled on the floor letting her claws rake the carpet and her tail to curl against her leg. She took out a small blade before viciously grabbing the leg of the female and lashing a chunk off and before she could react ran for the hills with a calf in her hand and more blood to stain her. She smiled and took a lick before making her way to her room but stayed in the shadows as she saw a man. Anger filled her but she suppressed it, if he makes a move on my senpai she glared at him from behind a plant.
"motherfucker!" Alois screamed as she looked at her bloody calf "dammit Aki I didn't think we needed to revisit our talk" she said through curses as she wobbled over slowly to where Aki was hiding and lifted her up by the collar " if you don't start apologizing ill make a move on Angel your beloved senpai" Alois said as she lifted Aki close to her face.
-Aki-
Aki gasped, 'how did she know' she thought, but that was besides the point, a new sensation of crazed washed over her, "no one. makes a move on my senpai" she spoke camly, but her actionas spoke other wise. Aki grabbed both arms of Alois and dug her claws in and put it in a vice like grip so it would be near impossible to let go and with her tale wrapped it around her neck choking her, with her fangs she bit into her neck and started draining her of her blood and with her legs kicked Alois' and jelly legged them and made her fall and pinned her to the ground with her strenght still draining her to the point of near death, as a final warning she released her grip on her arms and slashed her face before eating her calf in front of her. She wrote the words be warned on her stomach before leaving her to go into her room where she cuddle next to angel in front of the man.

-Angel-
Angel cuddled up next to Aki-chan and cried into her and felt aki cry as well, "p-please dont hurt us" she cried again and started to rock back and forth with aki in her arms.
As Fii went in the room two hands reached to his throat, "why are you here?" The ghost said as her hands neared, then Fii grabbed the two hands and with a smile a card appeared in his mouth, "bound" he simply casted as chains bounded the young ghost, "i'm not fond of hurting children you see?" He said as he lets go and started putting cards all over the room, with a snap furniture appeared. "Ta-dah"

NAME: Shoko

RACE: ghost

BIO: she appeared in the same time as Fii. And she seems close to him.

BUILD: child like

HAIR COLOUR: blonde with dark colored tips

EYE COLOUR: yellow

TATTOOS/SCARS (optional): none

HEIGHT: loli (lol)

WEIGHT: ??? (She floats)

ACCESSORIES: small necklace given to her by Fii that makes her able to go around the hotel freely

PERSONALITY: untrusting

TIME ZONE OF ORIGIN: ???

PLANET OF ORIGIN: ???

POWERS: ghostly powers

WEAKNESSES: exorcism

EXTRA: none.

(If u ar wondering y she is in a new room, Fii requested, because her old room is too damn big for a single ghost)
 As Fii went in the room two hands reached to his throat, "why are toi here?" The ghost a dit as her ha
Alois laughed as Aki ran off " I wonder how long it will take her to notice" she said as she sat up and twirled the little girls panties around her index finger. Alois was of course still in her bikini and a bit too loudly declared she needed some vodka " what do you say Rain how about a drinking game" she said to the pot plant across the room or really the boy behind it.
Noticing what Fii did, Shoko became embarrassed, "i'm sorry..." she said bowing, "don't sweat it" Fii replied with a warm smile, "f-for today, ill treat you a meal" shoko said as she fidget. "Sure" Fii said smiling.
Rain looked over the potted plant "ewww its a nude paperclip," Rain said before going back to his game of poker with the horse, who wasn't really playing just knocking cards around.
il y a plus d’un an mechslime said…
Gruk Stormed into the room with the girl, animal and weak man. "what is the cave Gruk is in?" Gruk bellowed at no one in perticular while brandishing his club.
Alois was definitely drunk she just saw a caveman walk into the room, ignoring what she thought was another vodka created hallucination went over to Rain and his horse. "Hello Mary," she said as she stroked the horses mane and face, her home planet did not have creatures like this and she would always be infatuated with Earthly animals "why do you guys smell like the bathroom?"
As Fii and Shoko walked in the hallway, Fii was having a chat with Shoko who bites him in the head, "that tickles" Fii said chuckling, frustrated, "Uhh, why did I even want to treat you a meal!" She said as she punches and kicks Fii who laughs.
The horse rolled its eyes at Alois and folded "Yus!" Rain shouted before scooping his arms around the pile of complementary peanuts sitting in between them. The horse grunted before collecting the cards then shuffling and re-dealing, Rain sniffed Alois "Why do you smell like fish?," he asked.
As they both reached the cafeteria Fii suddenly ran to the cake section suprising Shoko, "what are you a, a kid?" She said as she floats nearer Fii, "well, it isn't bad to pretend like one sometimes" Fii said as he casted a spell on himself that made him a child, Shoko just remained silent, then she came down and looked at their heigh, noticing she's taller she felt proud, "Ha! Im taller now!" Shoko said as she crossed her arms, which made the child Fii, cry.

(So freaking random XD)
 As they both reached the cafeteria Fii suddenly ran to the cake section suprising Shoko, "what are yo
catos971 commented…
(Ah! so kawaii!!! XD) il y a plus d’un an
Tiger_gaming commented…
Your welcome il y a plus d’un an
Alois laughed "would you believe me if I told you I was actually a fish?" she asked Rain, she stopped patting Mary and looked down to her left thumb to see the royal crest from her home planet (I'm lazy so search ciels ring to see what it looks like) which she wore on her hand when it wasn't under her mini top hat.Alois had actually been here the longest out of the newer generation of guests and only the staff knew what her true form looked like in fact they gave her the visual distorter so she looked appealing to other guests.
Rain ran his finger down Alois' arm and licked it "Hmmm needs more salt," he said before putting his blinds in and looking at his cards. Pocket ten's.
Shoko ended up feeding the child like Fii, "Happy?" She asked to Fii who replied "yes!" With a smile, then POOF, Fii is back to his old self who continued to eat the cake, "what am I going to do with you" Shoko said as she sighed.
a Shiver went up Alois spine and backhanded Rain across his face and his cards out of his hands, she proceeded to hide on the other side of the horse "what the hell is wrong with you?"
The horse seemed to 'Laugh' if you could call it that and put up one hoof for a high five whilst Rain grumbled about having to redeal the cards and that he had a good hand, before picking up the peanuts and slipping one into his mouth.
-Aki-
i could sense my senpai start to fall asleep so i gently stood up and tried to find a way to get her to her bed but before i could.

-Angel-
i was awoken by my Aki-chans movements only to halt and stare wide eyed, "aki-chan" she spoke before smirking, "i didnt know you dont where panties"

-Aki-
"w-what" i said and felt around down there only to feel the blood rush to my cheeks and cross my legs sliding to the ground. I squeaked feeling embarrassment wash over me, "se- er, angel im s-sorry" i stuttered out quietly.

-Angel-
"on kitty, there's no reason to be sorry" i said, "y-you shouldnt ave seen that" she cried out, "oh um, then i didnt see anything?" she whined again and his her face her ears flattening on her head and her tail curling around her, 'she looks so adorable', "well is it helps, i didnt see anything i didnt like"

-Aki-
i gasped, 'i-i-is senpai, finally noticing me', before i could ask i heard a soft snore. I looked over at aki and sighed in frustration, this is no fair. she concluded, now i will never know.
Suddenly Alois wasn't freaked out as much after noticing how strangely normal these characters were acting well at least it was normal to them. She giggled while giving Mary a high five and sat down in front of Rain and took a sip of her vodka "can you teach me how to play this card game of yours?"
Rain Looked over at Alois as he pulled a small hipflask full of Dr pepper from inside his coat, "Oh? doesn't your planet have like... fish poker or something?" he asked taking a swig, "Then again back home po-ker is pretty retro, everyone's off playing interdimensional yatzee and all that" He mumbled, belching as he said poker. Then setting out the cards giving Alois a pile of betting peanuts and two cards face down.
As Fii finished they both went straight to the lobby, "see ya, Shoko, treat me again sometime!" Fii said with a wide smile across his face and Shoko can't help it but smile then said, "idiot, you're the one that will treat me next time" She said woth a cross of her arms
"Ha you folded, I win this round" Alois gleamed as she took her peanuts from the center, Alois was never any good with Earthy cultural stuff but she was getting the hang of this game pretty quickly"hey is there any way we can make this game any more interesting?"
Rain picked up other peanut and slipped it into his mouth, "Th- that would be the three B's," he said washing the peanut down with another swig of the Dr Pepper, "Beer, b-boobs and mechanical bulls" The horse began to deal the cards rolling his eyes as Rain explained the three B's.
"Damn you are weird but I'm game for it," Alois said as she went to open a bottle of beer only to realise she was still in her bikini and beaten up from Aki. She muttered some curse words and adjusted her visual distorted so it looked like she was back in her normal clothes and a took a note to self to have a shower later. Alois undid a couple of buttons oh her 'clothes' and took a mouthful of beer "ok Rain you start".
Rain reached into his coat once again and pulled out another hipflask, this one filled with beer, and took a swig, "Blah" He said before passing the flask to the horse, who awkwardly took a sip.... and passed out. "cough, I raise" Rain said putting a handful of nuts into the middle.
"Raise, you can stop drinking anytime you want if you can't handle a little booze," Alois said as she chugged half her bottle of beer and then ingeniously thought of a bet to make this game 'more fun' well at least for the winner as she leant forward and whispered into Rains ear.
As Fii is walking around he noticed alois and the others, he aproached. "What are you playing?" He asked behind Alois. Looking over the game he had difficulty because he never saw what the game is.
"B's and p-poker and horsy" Rain said leaning over the cards to pat the horses nose, "Nice horsy," he said before collapsing.