jeu de rôle aléatoire Hotel El NeverENDe

catos971 posted on Apr 12, 2016 at 12:22PM
Welcome to Hotel El NeverENDe!
The best hotel this side of existence. Where the bed time is never o' clock and the only thing on the buffet is pure insanity.
Here at the Hotel El NeverENDe we act as a home for men women and other genders of all the species and time zones.
We offer free rooms for the first night and then you can never leave.
Sometimes our customers ask "how do you get to the Hotel?" and we always answer honestly:
We don’t know! Some people get here by dying
some people just show up and others are born here.
So come on down to the best hotel in no where.
We've got automaton staff to care to you every need!

We hope see you soon!

Rules (Kinda)-

- I honestly have no clue where this idea came from but It was cool so I thought why not?
You can play as pretty much anything: an alien, a robot, someone from Victorian London or anything else your pretty little minds can come up with.

- If you do decide to make say, an alien if you want you can use a species from a already made franchise like Mass Effect or Doctor who but do try not to base your character entirely off a already made character.

- If you decide to make your own race or whatever why don’t you send me a bit of info or history of the race and I'll put it in the RP description so people know about your character.

- No god modding (obvious)

- No one liners

- Nice grammar please

- Swearing? All good just don’t go over the top

- Sex? Sure just don’t get to into it (he he he inuedo)

- Have fun. (I get the feeling I missed out some rules but im sure you guys all know the basics)

Character sheet-

NAME:

RACE:

BIO:

BUILD:

HAIR COLOUR:

EYE COLOUR:

TATTOOS/SCARS (optional):

HEIGHT:

WEIGHT:

ACCESSORIES:

PERSONALITY (I never fill this out I just put 'to develop'):

(pretty much all of the rest of this is optional)

TIME ZONE OF ORIGIN:

PLANET OF ORIGIN:

POWERS:

WEAKNESSES:

EXTRA:

Welcome to Hotel El NeverENDe! The best hotel this side of existence. Where the lit time is never o'
last edited on Apr 12, 2016 at 12:32PM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 53 réponses

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...