jeu de rôle aléatoire Machina

El_Noire posted on Apr 03, 2016 at 08:27PM
They used to say that all men are created equal. That a person's worth was determined by their morals and values, not their ability or physical appearance. But the reality is that 'they' don't say those things anymore. Because all men aren't created equal, and your worth as a human being was completely determined by your abilities. In fact, from the moment you become an Embryo inside your mother, your worth has already been determined.

It all started with a single birth. A baby boy was born. At first, doctors detected nothing wrong with the boy, in fact, he had perfect health. Too perfect. The boy was the perfect child, despite the fact that months prior the doctors had been convinced that the baby had a birth defect. It wouldn't be until that baby boy was six years old that they would be proven wrong.

The boy never got sick, he never cried, and never got hurt. It was a remarkable feat, honestly. But at the age of six, the boy began to become violently ill. He was coughing up blood, his body was sizzling hot, and yet when the doctors tested him, they found nothing wrong. On the seventh day of his sickness, the boy woke up to find that he wasn't the same. He felt faster, stronger, energized like never before.

Everyone was shocked, but the boy was cleared to leave. On their way home though, tragedy struck. A car was speeding down the street with reckless abandon, plowing through anything and anyone unlucky enough to be in the way. Just as the two were turning a corner, the speeding car plowed into the boy, who'd been running ahead playfully.

He'd had just enough time to scream before being lauched nearly fifteen feet in the air. The mother watched in horror as the boy fell to the ground, but to her shock, he got right back up and ran over to her. When she lifted his shirt to see what had happened, she was shocked to see her son's entire chest coated in metal. Once she asked him about it though, it seemed to vanish, leaving his bare chest. Nobody could explain how any of this happened.

Then it happened again...

And again...

All over the world.

At the age of six, 83% of kids went through seven days of a hellacious illness. But afterwards, they would emerge with enhanced physical prowess and the ability to changed a specific body part to metal. These metal parts had supernatural abilities that were completely unpredictable. Some had metal fingers that shot bullets, and others had metal legs that could blast off like rockets.

Over the years, the supernatural became natural, and even seen as a gift. Every parent wanted a Machina (Mack-in-uh), an Iron Blood, whatever you want to call them. A regular child became seen as a dissapointment, as they would lead a regular life in regular society. If you were a Machina, you would basically be guarenteed a job, a future, a life as a hero, a figure of justice.

Machinas are given the task of taking down "bad guys" that the regular police can't handle. Deus (Day-us) Machinas, who became drunk with power and take advantage of the powerless, the commons. The government pays these Machinas, known as "Rangers", to fight off the Deus Machinas in a typical good versus evil type of thing. And that brings me back to the beginning.

All men are not created equal. Machinas are guarenteed a bright future the moment they are conceived, while Commons must earn a future the hard way. That's how our society works now, whether we like it or not.

----------------------------

EXTRA INFO: "MAC" Schools

Since a Machina's powers show at the age of six, naturally we don't let supee children run amok. MAC Schools, or Machina Schools, start from the age of six and stop at fourteen. In this span of eight years, Machinas are taught on a regular school curriculum alongside special classes for how to control their Machina Part, or in some cases, parts, if the Machina was blessed with multiple metal parts rather than the usual one or two, although it's a 1/100,000'th chance, so it's extremely uncommon.

During their final year, at the age of 18, students are allowed to actually become "Student-Rangers", and go patrolling the city streets like super heroes, stopping crime. This is so they get early experience in the field. For safety purposes, Patrol groups need a minimum of two Student-Rangers.

---------------------------

EXTRA INFO: Machina Powers

As explained before, Machinas (better known by most as "Iron Bloods") are humans able to freely transform a body part into metal. While that body part is in it's metallic form, it posesses supernatural a supernatural power(Ie. Rocket legs), and enhanced physical abilities. It still functions as a normal limb, and can be changed back at will.

RULES:

-You guys should know the rules, so i won't waste time typing them. We're all big kids now. I do have ONE RULE that i MUST PUT HERE though. You ABSOLUTELY CANNOT have a metal penis/vagina/whatever. NO.

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Machina Part: (Eyes, Arms, etc.)

Machina Power:

Alliance: (Ranger, Deus)
last edited on Apr 11, 2016 at 03:25AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 15 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an heart-of_love said…
(sounds fun! Sign me up!)

Name: Mania Lockwood

Appearance: Pic

Personality: Mania's personality is very difficult to understand, one moment she's a silly outgoing girl, the next shed rather be holed up in her house, hiding from others..

Backstory: Mania was kidnapped at birth, when she turned six and got i'll, her 'mother' was too afraid to take her to the doctors, and kept telling Mania to 'get over it' and that she was making it worse then it was. After a week of being sick, Mania was suddenly better, and life went on for a few more months, until, when Mania was attending school, she knocked down a wall with her fist's, and they found out she was a Machina. Her 'mother' as put in Jail, and Mania's been living alone ever since.

Machina Part: Arms

Machina Power: She can turn her hands into solid metal, allowing her to knock down almost anything with her hands.

Alliance: Ranger.
 (sounds fun! Sign me up!) Name: Mania Lockwood Age: 18 Gender: female Appearance: Pic
il y a plus d’un an Tiger_gaming said…
(Im planning to join when I first saw it but I cant enter anything....)
Name: Kuro

Appearance: pic

Personality: book worm, silent, expressionless, older brother like, caring

Backstory: born in japan, he is sent to brazil by his parents after some years he learned capoeira (best example: eddy gordo, tekken) and mastered it in a young age, after returning he saw his younger sister about to get raped by his father out of rage he killed his father and ran away with his sister, who is a normal girl.

Machina Part: both of his legs

Machina Power: extreme durability and lightweight

Alliance: dues
 (Im planning to rejoindre when I first saw it but I cant enter anything....) Name: Kuro Age: 18 Gen
(did this die before it even started? El_Noire? Tiger_gaming?)
(Maybe)
il y a plus d’un an catos971 said…
(Well an amazing looking RP like this one just can't go to waste so I'm gonna make a character!)
Name: Parker

Appearance: Pic

Personality: To Develop

Backstory: Orphaned on the slum streets of Mexico and obviously not Mexican Parker was subject to insane amounts of mental and physical abuse and learned to defend himself with anything sharp by the age of three and was not afraid to kill by the age of four. When he turned six he fell ill and was not expected to survive, some people even started to put dibs on different organs and body parts that the desperate either wanted to sell or eat. On the seventh day of his illness one man decided to end Parker's life himself whilst he slept. Parker woke just as the man was about to slit his throat. Parker quickly jabbed at the mans gut with sharp metal fingers. The man, now startled by the blood seeping from his gut ran. Parker slipped into the shadows, experimented with his new found abilities. He learned that he was able to extend his fingers to form metal hypodermic needles full of an unknown but extremely violent toxin that causes an acidic reaction in the brain killing the subject in a few minutes. Parker became a hired assassin killing his targets by injecting the toxin through the eye. Using his ability to take out competition Parker became an unseen crime lord by the age of 12, Running multiple drug chains and hired killing operations. When Parker turned 17 he learned of the Dues Ranger war and traveled to America. Some people think Parker's a ranger but he does not follow their ideals he is not afraid to murder and does not work with the rangers he simply hunts and kills the Iron Bloods that he doesn't deem 'Fit' to keep acting.

Machina Part: Hands

Machina Power: Metal Hypodermic needles filled with an unknown toxin that kills the subject within a few minutes take the place of Parkers fingers.

Alliance: 'Rogue' Ranger
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name: Parker Age: 17 Gender: male Appearance: Pic Personality: To Develop Backsto
il y a plus d’un an samurinerd said…
(so when do you think we can start????)
catos971 commented…
When El Noire gets bac k il y a plus d’un an
samurinerd commented…
(he went somewhere) il y a plus d’un an
catos971 commented…
well when he gets back on ou whatever il y a plus d’un an
(Hey guys is say we start and El Noire can catch up what do you say? not trying to be rude to El Noire)
(Drpends)
catos971 commented…
Drpends? on what? il y a plus d’un an
Tiger_gaming commented…
If u want to start ou not il y a plus d’un an
catos971 commented…
im cool if everyone else is il y a plus d’un an
(i say give it one more day)
il y a plus d’un an El_Noire said…
(OH SHI-I mean, my bad guys, i accidentally kinda sorta removed this from my updates, so i had no idea any of you guys even joined...i need to make up a character and stuff, just feel free to start without me until then!)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
(I can wait)
(Im with tiger_gaming, take your time)
(Yeah man take as long as you need)
(this will be fun! like everyone else is saying, theres no need to rush.)