jeu de rôle aléatoire Attonment (Seven Deadly Sins Role Play)

catos971 posted on Mar 02, 2016 at 08:11AM
(This RP is based off the Netflix anime Seven Deadly Sins. you don't have to have watched the anime to join this RP. I think I put enough information for people to understand)

In Britannia the great demons lords have waged a war on the sacred knights for ten thousand years, and the knights have always relied on the seven sins to protect them. The ultimate knights of atonement each having committed a sin that enraged the ancient Goddesses to put a curse on the knights: They may never die, never be wounded, and never be loved. The sins have protected the kingdom of New Camelot and finally sealed the gates of hell. But now the holy scientists have found a way to integrate their souls with the souls of the demons that were trapped on the earthly plain and are growing in power, and the Sins? Are no where to be found… As a cold war of the demonic kind rages on the sacred knights are being corrupted too. Now the Sins must step out of Hiding.

Ranks-

Deadly Sin: The seven deadly sins are sacred knights that have preformed a ultimate, sin destroying a whole city, betraying a oath to the heavens or even killing a Goddess. These sins are each armed with sacred treasure whether claimed before there sin or gifted after these weapons are of god like power and can level a entire city when combined with the power of a Sin.

Sacred Knight: These knights are the holy guard of the great kingdom, standing at the frontline to protect the kingdom from the demons, as the new age began the Sacred Knights lost their use and were forgotten. Now, with the aid of the Demonologists they have gained unholy powers and turned their backs on the kingdom seeking to become the new rulers of Britannia.

Demonologist: These holy scientist salvaged the remains of the demons after the first great demon war and now have started to splice the remains with them selves. Now with the lingering soul of the demon whispering in their ear they seek to destroy New Camelot from the inside. Demonologists have surgically attached demon parts of all kinds to him self anything from a demon eye's to a arm to replacing their own blood. They can harness the power of darkness through their replaced organs and cause mass chaos from their lab.

Races-

Human: Humans are the founders of New Camelot and the most common race of Britannia. They are called the worlds greatest adaptors and can live in almost any environment.

Fairy: Fairies are anything from an elf to a sprit they are often very secluded and fairies are raised to believe that other races are inferior to them and there fore grow up to become very racist. If a fairy does befriend a being of a different race they are considered outsiders by their kin and exiled.

Giants: Giants are 50 to 70 foot tall beings that live often alone in the mountains sometimes not even knowing of other races existence. They do not have much difference in body to humans than their size. Even though they can live for thousands of years they are still very childish even in old age.

Demons: The first demons came as the Contractors, Demons in human form that seeks out desperate humans and makes a deal with them, offering riches, love and fame in return for their soul. After gaining so many souls the demons consumed them and grew in power until they were strong enough to lay siege on the Britannia. The Sins defeated these demons with the aid of the goddesses and closed the gates of hell. But the Demons still plot in their hellish land to claim the upper word and then destroy the goddesses…

RULES-
We're all decent people (I think) and we know the basic rules so I'll just go through a few that are specific to this RP.
- Demonologists and Sacred Knights don't have to be evil some still stay true to their oaths to the kingdom and follow under the rule of the king and queen
- You can play as the king and queen if you wish. You wont get as much action unless someone tries to assassinate you or something. Just to give a bit of back-story to the royal family, The King Draiden has been on the throne for 10 years and his wife Charlotte has only recently come to the throne they have a daughter who is soon to reach her 18th birthday where she shall join her parents to rule over the kingdom.
- The Sins are Insanely powerful and although it is a basic rule they can Godmod only a little purely because of the awesome power that THE GODS have given them either be it a passive ability or through a sacred treasure.
- This RP is mainly based off UK folk tales, you know Knights of the round table, the Holy sword Excalibur, the wizard Merlin, that sorta thing so if you can try to make some part of your character or another based off a legend like that

Character sheet-
Name:

Race:

Bio:

Physical description-
- Hair Color:

- Eye Color:

- Weight:

- Height:

- Hair length:

- Scars or Tattoos: (Optional)

- Build:

(Next part only for a Deadly sin)
Sacred treasure:

Sin (If not already included in Bio):

Passive ability or power:

Origin of Sacred Treasure:

(Next part only for Sacred Knight)
Ability:

Class of knight (Captain, Foot soldier, Wizard):

Alignment (Good, Bad):

(Next part only for Demonologists )
Demon Body part: (Optional)

Ability:

Alignment (Good, Bad)

Seven Deadly Sins:
Wrath- Sir Lux Vandal
Envy-
Greed-Sir Jax
Sloth- Lady Penelope Grace
Lust- Lady Lucia Kimiko
Gluttony-
Pride- Lady Morgan le fey
last edited on Mar 07, 2016 at 07:09AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 59 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 59

il y a plus d’un an Gaga_Girly said…
Name: Morgan le fey

Race: Fairy

Bio: Born a mountain spirit from the great mountains and was gifted with supurbia(sacred treasure) she never had a proper family but has moved around the world and has honestly forgotten how old she is but she did live in the royal family once. Since as a child the treasure of pride has always been at her heart teaching her how to see the world and how her race is better, but always twisting the words of those she loves and her emotions.

Physical description-
- Hair Color:

- Eye Color: burgundy

- Weight: she's thin she doesn't need to know anything else

- Height: 5'7

- Hair length: one side goes to her shoulders the other runs down to her waist.

- Scars or Tattoos: the skin on her right shoulder is like granite

- Build: sexy- so she thinks

Sacred treasure: A mirror shard that can melt and mould. named supurbia

Sin: Pride

Passive ability or power: coming from self-protection she can make glowing purple shields which can bend and be huge but also used to push enemies back if released like a wave.

Origin of Sacred Treasure: if your heart is too stubborn and you dig through the great mountains past the gold and diamond supurbia was born from the discarded treasure of stubborn miners who wanted a treasure greater in the sacred mountains.

last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name: morgan le fey Rank: Deadly sin Race: Fairy Bio: Born a mountain spirit from the grea
catos971 commented…
(the bio has to have a reason why she is branded the sin of pride) il y a plus d’un an
catos971 commented…
oookay il y a plus d’un an
Gaga_Girly commented…
but i changed it a bit just for toi il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an samurinerd said…
Name: Lucia Kimiko

Race: demon

Bio: Lucia had the perfect life, with the perfect family, she even had a perfect partner. But as you know, its always to good to be true. Her partner’s own temptations his needs and wants brought this upon her, she was heartbroken and vowed never to love again. But that was only the beginning. After her break-up her perfect family started to fall apart, her only sister had gotten raped by an unknown, but the key suspect was her own father. Her sister went through depression and sunk deeper in her hole until it was to much and died there. Her mother was also heartbroken just like herself but only she wanted revenge, so she cut off her husbands reproductive organ and cooked it for him to eat. Her mother later went to the mental ward and lucia was left alone, still broken and still shattering. Her mothers antics gave her, her own desires and she seeked revenge on her former partner and wanted vengeance on her father as well. Once done it wasn’t enough, she found that she liked being in control and she found she despised men and came to the conclusion all they are good for was sex. Her family may have been demons but she thought and changed herself to live like a human, until she realised how fragile and vulnerable they could be, so guy after guy she went through, having her way then murdering them with a smile. But of course this wouldn't go unnoticed. A goddess cursed Lucia for her antics and told her that a heart was a special thing and that it can not be toyed in the way of her likings, but she was to far into her world to care.

Physical description-
- Hair Color: light purple

- Eye Color: pink

- Weight: 56kg

- Height: 1m 65cm

- Hair length: up to hips

- Scars or Tattoos: dragon tattoo on left side of back (the dragon tattoo is a sign of her ability in all martial arts, attack and defence)

- Build: athletic build

Sacred treasure: staff

Sin (If not already included in Bio): Lust

Passive ability or power: power to make someone’s heart ache for a person or thing, she can make it ache so bad to the point of death. Not only that but when she saw her mother hurt her father she has learned something else, if she thinks of a body part on someones body she can imagine a way for it to feel pain, it wont show on your body but you will be able to feel it, and yes this could also kill a person. (e.g, your arm, she imagines it gets sliced by an axe you would feel the impact like its actually happening)

Origin of Sacred Treasure: the staff also know as “heart attack” was dropped down from the heavens for the power was to wicked, love or lust was not acquainted well with anyone so with one strike from the blade can cut deeper then despair.

Name: Lucia Kimiko Rank: deadly sin Race: demon Bio: Lucia had the perfect life, with the
il y a plus d’un an Tiger_gaming said…
[I seriously love seven deadly sins]
Name: lux vandal

Race: demon

Bio: ???

Physical description-
- Hair Color: pic

- Eye Color: pic

- Weight: 59kg

- Height: 5'4

- Hair length: along the neck

- Scars or Tattoos: none

- Build: average

Sacred treasure: megalovania

Sin (If not already included in Bio): wrath

Passive ability or power: extreme reaction time, but his power can match a "ashen" (or gray demon who is much stronger than a red one) easily, he can also use "reload on fire", a skill that can obliterate a country in 5 days. It makes the user gain extraordinary speed and strength enough to par with a deity (or a creator if you must)

Origin of Sacred Treasure: from the depths of the underworld glowed a single ore, called megalovania. Tougher than steel and sharper the wind itself.
 [b] [I seriously l’amour seven deadly sins] [/b] Name: lux vandal Rank: deadly sin Race: demon
catos971 commented…
NOOOO NOT MEGALOVANIA!!! I THOUGHT WE WERE sûr, sans danger FROM UNDERTALE HERE!!! il y a plus d’un an
Tiger_gaming commented…
Thats from undertale? Oh... il y a plus d’un an
Tiger_gaming commented…
Oh yeah his demon mark is above his right eye il y a plus d’un an
( leme tell you the color, the hilt is black, the blade is purple ish, and the ornaments are yellow and its long as an longsword)
 ( leme tell toi the color, the hilt is black, the blade is purple ish, and the ornaments are yellow a
il y a plus d’un an catos971 said…
Name: Lady Penelope Grace

Race: Human

Bio: During the first days of the demon wars Penelope's home town was destroyed by the arch-demon Lucifer and left nothing but a crater and at the center stood Penelope protected by the Goddesses. She then travelled from town to town avoiding the demons with an extreme caution. She was found by the Knight Lancelot and was taken under his wing. He took her to the Tower of Merlin and the wizard cast a bubble of time over the two and she spent twelve hundred years training inside the bubble with him and not aging a bit, she returned as one of the best swordswomen in Britannia. Filled with rage she learned of the holy sword Excalibur and searched for the weapon to defeat Lucifer. Upon finding it she went straight after Arch-devil who killed her family and since not having spent any time training with the awesome power of the weapon she destroyed the demon and cut the continent in half and one half sunk to the bottom of the sea… She was cursed by the goddesses with the sin of Sloth and to seek atonement she joined the Sins.

Physical description-
- Hair Color: Blonde

- Eye Color: Blue

- Weight: 25 Pds

- Height: 5' 3"

- Hair length: Shoulder length (tied into a bun)

- Scars or Tattoos: (none)

- Build: Slim

Sacred treasure: Excalibur

Sin (If not already included in Bio): Sloth

Passive ability or power: Insane Strength and Excalibur will always return to Penelope

Origin of Sacred Treasure: Crafted as a weapon against the demons
 Name: Lady Penelope Grace Rank: Deadly Sin Race: Human Bio: During the first days of the d
mechslime commented…
< DAMN toi ALIEN WALRUS THAT IS MY SIN > il y a plus d’un an
mechslime commented…
< jks i dont care > il y a plus d’un an
[I wanna start so baaaad] (that just means im too excited)
samurinerd commented…
il y a plus d’un an
catos971 commented…
(soz guys very busy we can start tomorrw kay?) il y a plus d’un an
Tiger_gaming commented…
I wish too, cuz it starts tomorrow! il y a plus d’un an
(we can start)
Penelope walked through the City of new Camelot, her armor and sword hidden by a brown cloak. She walked past some homes and stores that were being laid siege by corrupt sacred knights, she longed to help but continued walking to maintain her disguise. She continued towards the small tea shop that her and the other Sins had agreed to meet at. Penelope arrived out side the shop and sat down at a table in front of the shop before pulling off her hood.
Lucia followed the cloaked woman up to the tea shop, she doesn't know how many men will be in there and she doesnt know if she can control herself. Lucia took in a deep breath and stepped in. She pulled her cloaks black hood further to conceal her face. She doesnt normally cover up but in a situation like this it was necessary enough for her. She took another breath and the smell of tea calmed her a smitch. Half the people in here were men and she instinctivley reached for her staff but fought back the urge. 'innocent and sweet, innocent and sweet' she chanted back and forth in her mind as she pulled back the chair opposite the other sin and sat down gracefully.
Lux walked around and finally saw the tea shop, "how long has it been?" Lux said in a gleeful smile, then his cloak became loose revealing a man with an average build with bright yellow hair, not because of his face is what the people trying to avoid, its his purple and yellow eye, "well then" he said stretching with his arms up. Opening the tea shops door and going straight to the table where the two sins are he sits down and his sword on his side hits the floor creating a small slice.
Lucia turned to acknowledge the new visitor with a curt nod before going back to looking at her nails. she sighed thinking of various situations she could put the man sitting beside her in, she barley acknowledged the guy in the war so she doesnt know what it could lead to, but there is no knowing without trying. so Lucia removed her hood and sent a smile towards the newcomer, "hello" she said smoothly, "how have you been"
catos971 commented…
(The Sins all know each other cause they were all part of the same team for the demon war) il y a plus d’un an
samurinerd commented…
(aaah ok) il y a plus d’un an
With a deep breath and a sigh, "fine, our fame has been completely forgotten" lux said a he sits back and spins the chair playfully while the sword makes light circles. "The other's aren't here still, shall we go down to buisness?" Lux said with a devilish like grin.
il y a plus d’un an killer24 said…
(Can I join?)

Name: Jax

Bio: He grew up a thief, not because he needed to but rather the thrill was just so fun. After leaving home and wandering for a long time he joined the a roaming circus with a retired assassin leading the bunch leaning how to steal with style, grace, and agility. Eventually he left and went his own way hearing about the legend of the sword underneath the lake, he was cursed upon taking it from the lake with the guilt of it's prior owner.
He eventually stole a precious item from a goddess's temple destroying the place at the same time, she cursed him to become the sin of greed, for she saw it was all he had ever done.

Physical description-
- Hair Colour: grey

- Eye Colour: grey

- Weight:

- Height: 6ft

- Hair length: (I'm not sure how to explain how his hair looks in the picture......short? but messy?)

- Scars or Tattoos: (Optional) aren't the sins meant to be branded with the animal ones? (Or do we not do that?)

- Build: Tall but slim (kinda lanky) but don't let that fool you he still packs a punch.

-Sacred treasure: Joyeux

-Sin (If not already included in Bio): Greed (Yes I'm basing my character of the sin of greed himself)

-Passive ability or power: being a thief by nature stealth becomes similar to breathing for him, with his agility increased he is both incredibly fast and manoeuvrable/agile.

-Origin of Sacred Treasure: He found 'Joyeux' deep under a lake in a cave, he had learnt of the legend and wanted to test it. More will be told later.

(Did I forget anything?)
 (Can I join?) Name: Jax Rank: Deadly sin Race: Human Bio: He grew up a thief, not becau
catos971 commented…
cool character man! the sins are ment to be branded but i over looked that so toi can add it if toi want! il y a plus d’un an
killer24 commented…
Thanks I might not sure. il y a plus d’un an
[hello!]
killer24 commented…
(Hello!) il y a plus d’un an
Tiger_gaming commented…
So, wassup? il y a plus d’un an
killer24 commented…
Nothing much, you? il y a plus d’un an
Penelope grinned at the two "Its great to see you guys! I missed you!" She said in a almost child like manor. A woman came over to the table and place three glasses of tea on the table before heading back to the counter. Penelope sipped her tea, "so yeah what is the 'business'? Was it you who invited us here Lux?" she asked.
With a slight nod, he sipped his tea. "The tea here truly suits my taste" he simply said as a sacred knight went in, and went over to them, "fine women you got there, wanna lend me some?" The knight said, "no please, their with me" lux said caljy, "you dare defy a sacred knight?!" The knight said angrily. With a small grin, "well then...sir knight, how about a little spar, if I dont incapacitate you in a single strike you can have them. But if not... never show yourself around here" lux said as he turned to the knight who laughed, too hard. Then he looked at the two sins, "wanna come?" He asked, "bringing them so they can see you get beaten" the knight said as if playing with a little kid.
Jax walked through the town following a path that was familiar to him, he had meant to meet the other sin but got a little distracted along the way, and also pocketed a few coin to. He grinned and looked back upon the area where some corrupted knights had been harassing people and laughed. "Thanks for your generous donation, oh brave knights." He continued on his way towards a little tea shop, it had been a long while since he last saw the gits.
Lucia smiled at the night but it was clear in her eyes that there was burning hatred, she turned to lux and shook him off, "hey its ok im a big girl now i can go with him" she said and patted him on the shoulder before she stood up and walked towards the knight, "now since you talk the talk how about you walk the walk hm" she winked and in return the knight just smiled big and put a hand around her waist pulling Lucia close. Lucia rested her hands on the knights chest before turning to the other sins, "dont worry ill only be a minute" she said innocently, with a hidden meaning that the other sins would understand, (meaning if you didnt understand, DEATH BY SEXUAL ACTS). She trailed her hand slowly down the mans arm, "now how about we get out of here" she whispered confidently.
catos971 commented…
( *Knight sorry i know grammar nazi hail the grammar fuehrer) il y a plus d’un an
killer24 commented…
(Poor Knight. It's a scary way to go...... At least her bio is terrifying.) il y a plus d’un an
Understanding, lux just smiled in a polite manner, "whatever a lady wants" he simply said as he sat down and drank his tea, "we will wait," lux said as he sat down and spun around, then something crossed his mind, how about finishing the other knights he thought with a smile that every sin knows he will start another massacare (the other massacare is in the war when he infiltrated enemy camp and the demons are wiped out, tortured, and eventually bled to death because of the cuts). He stood up, "i wont join, enjoy yourselves, ladies" he sinply said as he exited the shop and disappeared in front. "Let me have some fun too," he said as he looked back with excpectant eyes that means,"be patient."
Lucia came back with a smirk on her face and sat down in front of sloth the knight was easy, just take of the shirt and he's a gonner, didnt even get to cop a feel before getting his throat mauled out by a bear, "yanno" she went on, "we could help wrath" she mustered as innocently as she could, "it wouldnt hurt to have a bit more fun" she continued while looking at sloth, Lucia didnt care what sloth was gonna say cause she would go either way but she was trying to be more 'open minded' per se and invite sloth for good measure. She beamed, 'yea, good measure'. "so what do you say huh, we could be best buddies in action" she nudged a little closer acting like a toddler on a sugar high. "and i think i saw greed somewhere outside so it could be like the three musketeers only...sexier"
Morgan opened up the door to the shop and the bitter scent of tea wafted to her face, Morgan rarely drank tea, for her it was a more important feature to a facial but hey, you make it you use it. Morgan was looking for a certain table whether after the event about to proceed it was still intact only fate would decide. At the corner of her eye, she saw her fellow sins and as she walked over she found it hard to keep her womanly composure as the cuts on her feet from the mountains were been painfully squished by pinchy heels. Morgan walked up and promptly interrupted the conversation at hand "well I see I'm still the pretty one here."
Lucia blinked up at pride, "now how would i fit you in the three musketeers" she thought for a minute before clicking her fingers, "you can be the damsel in distress and ill constantly come to your rescue and then we can frolick in the fields holding hands until one of us dies tragically , now were was i, oh yes, come on sloth lets have some fun, we deserve it, its been rather boring if i do say so myself, and we cant let wrath have all the fun, we woman need to make a mark as well"
"Same old Lust I see, Wrath, Sloth long time no see," Morgan said sliding next to Wrath. She flicked her longer hair over her shoulder before grabbing Lusts cup of tea and taking a mouthful, she placed the cup down and gave Lust a wink "now about our little situation as long as it doesn't involve the royal families opinion I'm all ears."
Lucia looked at her cup then at pride then back at her cup then back at pride again before breathing out a whistle "geez pride if you were so eager to swap spit you could have just asked instead of drinking my tea" she said half disappointed half jokingly as she moved to wrap her arm around prides shoulder and giving it a light squeeze and winking back.
Jax walked close to the shop, he hesitated to go in. "I haven't seen these people in a long while, I don't they'd have changed so much." He laughed and walked in, and over to their table. "Oh hello guys, hows it hanging?" He sat down after stealing someone else chair.
Five screams in the city can be heard when lux reappeared in front of the tea shop once More, "welp, they are a lot weaker now" he simply said as he walked to the tea shop, with a trace of blood that covers a smile, then he noticed the others have returned, "well, well." He said as he sat in a different chair, wiping blood from his lips, "shall we start?" He started then joticed greed and envy isnt here, "if you see the other two tell them the things I will say" he said as another person gave him tea.
killer24 commented…
Greed is already there. il y a plus d’un an
Tiger_gaming commented…
Oops il y a plus d’un an
Lucia pouted at wrath, "i was just about to join you on your adventure, couldnt even save me a knight could you" she sighed dramatically and took a sip of her own tea. "and wrath" she stated, "greeds right there".
"Aw, I'm hurt mate. You're ignoring me now?" Jax laughed. It was a simple mistake, unless he made you aware of his presence, or you knew what to look for, you'd tend to just over look him. He leaned back stretching while swiping a coin purse from the fella behind unknowingly. "So what's this business then? Travelled along way just to have some tea. Thought seeing you mugs was a bonus."
Penelope had fallen asleep for about the last twelve posts and did not notice pride and greed arriving. Once the screams of Lux's victims echoed down the street Penelope's wrist twitched knocking over her tea cup. "huh? Wha where's tha carrot?" she mumbled looking around "Oh Morgan and Jax are here, hey Lucia," she said tugging on Lucia's arm childishly, "look Fey girl and Mr thief are here."
"I must say, Penny nice bed hair but it seems some of us are not caught up in our predicament, I myself also wonder what the humans have done wrong now," Morgan said as she snapped her fingers and summoned Supurbia to check the state of her eyebrows. "So whoever organised this, do give us the info or should we just discuss dear Lusts sexuality ?"
Lucia patted sloths head affectionately "good to know you were listening to me the entire time" she said and looked over at pride, "oh pride you joker you, but if we do have to talk i can prove to you that men arent my only tastes" she said leaning closer to the narcisist herself. "or is all the smugness just for show hm" Lucia challenged.
"i know that you all missed each other, but we got matters in our hands" he said speaking up. Then he finished his tea, "save the greetings later" he said putting his hand on his chin. "and if you are wondering what is our buisness," he continued, "the demons may return sooner or later, they are already appearing one after another in different places, i ran over a ashen thisbmorning and they appeared to be stronger now" lux said as he made a serious face. "i guess its time for us to go back fighting?", "im finally here!" a childish voice boomed over the shop, "jane" lux welcomed

Name: jane

Race: human

Bio: she is bornin the first human civilization in Britannia, literally, then the demons kidnapped her and a lot of other children to be test subjects, after an implant inside her stomach that made her literally live for millions of years, despite having a child's body her soul is of an adult, after a lot of years she is found by lux, [who is still a small child] and is taken as a playmate, then after years of them being together and lux jow a teen made sin, he literally obliterated the demons that kidnapped jane into wind thats when he is cursed, then after being freed jane locked herself in the demons library and read every single book and into her mind, when she finished a goddess warned her not to do that anymore or else her brain will malfunction, not listening she searched for libraries with a glutton for knowledge and now she is given destrobos, the instrument of a genius

Physical description-
- Hair Color: pic

- Eye Color: pic

- Weight: average for a child

- Height: about the fore arm of lux

- Hair length: until the back

- Scars or Tattoos: a scar in her stomach

- Build: slim

Sacred treasure: destrobos

Sin (If not already included in Bio): glutton

Passive ability or power: a true genius

Origin of Sacred Treasure: destrobos is a multi tool like scythe that can shapeshift into a sword, whip or any type of weapon

(pic will be later, im extremely busy cuz tommorow is last day of exam)
 "i know that toi all missed each other, but we got matters in our hands" he a dit speaking up. Then he
He rolled his eyes at Morgan, always the vain one. "If you sleep too much, you'll miss out on another adventure." He teased at Penelope before looking over at Lux. "Aye, found a little one on my way over here. Can't tell you what type though, but strong none the less." Jax glanced over at the door, the sixth sin had arrived. How did Lux even find everyone, didn't they go into hiding?
[IM FREEEE, hahahahahaha]
killer24 commented…
(Congratulations dude, tests suck.) il y a plus d’un an
Tiger_gaming commented…
Now I shall wait until the suivant school year, and I learned how to drive! il y a plus d’un an
killer24 commented…
That's cool dude congratulations. il y a plus d’un an
Tiger_gaming commented…
Welcome il y a plus d’un an
"so then I guess we are just missing one more sin, but it's been so many years and I know I can handle a lot but can we manage to be in this fight or even yet, become their heroes?," Morgan asked her fellow sins glaring into each of their eyes. Morgan straightened her back and cleared her throat while yet again pushing her long hair back over her shoulder as it had fallen back.
"I don't plan to be their hero" lux said in a small grin, then jane sat down beside him, "I cant find the last one" jane whispered, "I see, for now I will announce that "it" is dead" lux whispered back to jane then cleared his throat. "But its not also bad to be recognised,"
"Speak for yourself, getting recognised is the worst thing for me. Well besides getting in the way for her and a mirror." He gestured at Morgan while shaking his head. "So other than that, where do we start?" He looked at all the sins, to become heroes again required a bold task, one wasn't just going to fall into their laps so easily.
"Of course I will leave you out of the "hero" part" lux said with a chuckle, "they said a certain fortress became captured by a demon." Lux answered, "yes precisely 1 mile in the north" jane answered.
"Good, I think 'Puckish-Rogue' suits me better." He grinned, they can keep their hero title, after all he knew that people would soon forget after the ordeal was done with. "That's pretty close considering, the 'Knights' really suck at their job."

(Just wanted to make sure no one forgot about this.)
Penelope sat watching the conversation in silence fighting the urge to sleep when she noticed the glint of armor through the serving window, Sacred Knights are here! Penelope put her hand up comically like a school student and said "Um yeah speaking of lets go get that demon cause I think the company here is getting a bit too 'knighty' for me." she jutted her head towards where she saw the knights.
With a small chuckle he looked at the knights, "persistent, are we?" He said in a grin in where jane stood up, "we can talk about this in the inn, I'm tired, I'm sleepy and I'm worn out" she said standing up, then "jane, sit down" he ordered in which jane did, he looked at her and looked at the knights, "I didn't recognized that," she said as she made plans in her head. "Well, I'm still rusty, what about a small warm up, if you call this one," he said as he stood up and placed his tea cup in the table, "what about it?" He asked the sins.
"Um that's the thing we don't wanna attract attention to our selves cause we're meant to be in hiding right?" Penelope asked shifting nervously in her seat.
Jax looked around and sighed. "I don't think this is just about stealing from them, I'm starting to think they don't like my 'Puckish-Rogue' attitude." He could easily escape on his own, but that would leave the other sins left here. If they were to assume the building was surrounded, then running in any direction would be difficult without a fight.
"Fine then," lux said while walking to the exit, "see you in the inn then." He hollered then jane ran to him, "I'm just going to evaluate you" she simply said as he opened the door and saw knights all over the place, "wow, are they really serious" lux said as he looked around.
Penelope looked through the open door and saw the wall of guards blocking their escape. Penelope drew her sword and as soon as the light touched the blade a wall of energy expanded out from it crushing tables and exploding walls until the building was ruble but all of the customers were unharmed. She grinned, "so much for maintaining cover,"
il y a plus d’un an mcterra said…
Name: Gideon Lance aka "Gideon the Jealous"

Bio:
He was never contented with what he had.
He envied everyone.
He envied everthing.
He ended up envying the wrong person.
His envy made him commit the gravest of offences.
He killed someone precious to him.
He killed the woman he loved.
He killed the Goddess who had stolen his heart.
It was with regret and tears that he drank her blood, thereafter gaining deity-like immortality and vitality.

Physical Description
-Hair Color: Ocean Blue

-Eye Color: Amber

-Weight:???

-Height:???

-Hair Length: Short

-Scars or tattoos: His body can't harbor any scars.

-Build: Athletic

If Deadly Sin
-Sacred Treasure: "Heaven-thorne"... An enchanted bow that fires bows and beams of any element it absorbs including pure energy.

-Sin: Envy

-Power: "Copycat"... Can copy anything he sees; that includes powers, abilities, skills, aptitudes and even talents.

-Origin of Sacred Treasure: The bow was made out of the dead Goddess' backbone, a strand of her flowing hair was used as string and the finished weapon was dipped in her defiled blood.
 Name: Gideon Lance aka "Gideon the Jealous" Rank: Deadly Sin Race: Human Bio: He was never
catos971 commented…
Cool character sorta remaindes me of Ban he was my seconde favori sin behind King il y a plus d’un an
mcterra commented…
Yeah yeah he's pretty much inspired from Ban...my favourite's Meliodas though. il y a plus d’un an
samurinerd commented…
ermergerd tell me thats the guy from kamigami no asobi il y a plus d’un an
Tiger_gaming commented…
And he looks like ban, except for the blue hair il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an mcterra said…
The first thing Gideon saw as he reached the tea shop was knights...lots of them. He was standing at the other end of the street and watching. They hadn't noticed him yet and he preferred that things remained that way for the moment. Just then the door opened and he saw Wrath walking out. Gideon raised a brow.
The other sins were there already. He assumed he was even the last to arrive. He kept watching from where he was, not intending to attract attention anytime soon.
catos971 commented…
(just letting toi know the building's gone boom so there is no thé boutique any more) il y a plus d’un an
'Dammit Penny' Morgan thought as she saw Penny reveal her sword "if my face gets busted I'm blaming it on you guys" she said as she summoned Supurbia into a spear and started creating a spark for her shield in the other hand "huh just like old times." if old times was standing in exploded buildings that is.
Jax rolled his eyes at them, still no subtlety, no style. He calmly pretended to drink from a broken tea cup, handle remaining before he stood up. "Oh please make a bigger scene, I think we didn't catch the last few knights on the other side of the city." He sighed and drew his blade as well crouching low ready to dash, speed was his game.
Penelope Turned and looked at Jax, "Hey! Its not my fault I blew up the building. You try using this sword!" she said over the sound of the customers screaming. The leader of the knights waved his sword around, he seamed really young to be a captain. "H-hey aren't you gonna fight us?" he managed to say. "Um nope imma run," Penelope said before using her insane strength to jump to the top of a building next to where the tea shop used to be and running towards the main gate.