jeu de rôle aléatoire Gods War

Deathgodz posted on Feb 28, 2016 at 12:30AM
from the start of the planets and the universes all made by the god of creation
along with other gods that bring hate joy jealous anger gravity madness chaos death life guns swords. there is but one god the god of destruction who wants to destroy and bring war. he keeps the universe in check by destroying planets making sure there is not too much. But that's not all he wants the universe to bow down before him. here you come to a land with hopes and dreams also filled with hate and fear. here u will decide what fate u shall chose the path of chaos or the path of peace.
chaos is evil peace is good.

create your character now. your journey begins.....

RULES
no god mode every char must have a weakness
can use profanity.
only the second person to sign up can be lead of peace side if they want to if they don't then it free to everyone and whoever post first and says on side lead of peace gets it(I said second because I'm first)

u can only kill a char with the permission of the person u are trying to kill

CHAR CREATION

it should look like this and I almost forgot there are 6 types of people god, knight, mage, bishop, necromancer, and human.

this is how the char creation should look

on type put the race angel , demon, human or angel/demon/human if all so put there type and race

race:
type:
Name:
powers:
weakness:
weapon of use:

BIO:(char back story)

apperence:(post a picture of the char the weopon of use, and armor(if have one).

me I am zenon god of destrouction lead of chaos side.

also there is a ranking system it goes from A rank to GOD rank so here it is A rank, S rank, SS rank, SSS rank, STAR rank, GOD rank. ranks don't give u power boosts it says your experience u hade fight so no rank goes over any rank.

also the first 10 people to create char gets v.i.p meaning they were just the first 10

last edited on Feb 28, 2016 at 01:09PM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 24 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Deathgodz said…
type: god
Name: zenon
side: lead of chaos
powers: mind control, mind reading, all element control, void magic, soul steal, immortality, shade step, shadow control, flight, summon swords, summon demon monsters, armor summon, power steal, final sign of destruction.
Weakness: stabbing his god of destruction sign if u can accually find it.
Weapon of use: sword and a axe and hammer.

BIO: hidden away in the fields of memories.

p.s. he god of destruction

apperence:
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 type: god Name: zenon Age: 16,000 years side: lead of chaos powers: mind control, mind reading, a
weapon
 weapon
weapon. demon axe of demonia (the best axe out there)
 weapon. demon axe of demonia (the best axe out there)
weapon
 weapon
il y a plus d’un an Tiger_gaming said…
type: god
Name: shiro
Side they are on: none at the moment
powers: supremacy in swordsmanship (the best of the gods), flight, immortality, magic, dimension jumping
weakness: her jewel thats serves as her necklace
weapon of use: a sword, a gun, and magic [ps. The bullets of her gun is either physical bullets or magic bullets]

BIO: ???

apperence: the sword is in the pic
 type: god Name: shiro Age: ??? Side they are on: none at the moment powers: supremacy in swordsm
Deathgodz commented…
horray and i see u are still working on side ps if u say peace u become peace lead because u seconde person il y a plus d’un an
Deathgodz commented…
also snice u are 2nd person u get v.i.p il y a plus d’un an
Her gun
 Her gun
[Her own unique magic circle]
 [Her own unique magic circle]
okay lets start with the role play
zenon flew his frolic(not the true meaning) empire into the major planet named the wonderlands were every god is
zenon hade destroyed a empire to make his bigger one on top of the destroyed one
another char
race: demon/angel
Type: god
Name: Lu
side: chaos
powers: demon summoning, magic circles, gun summon, light arts, dark arts, void magic, ice element, thunder element, mind control, mind reading
weakness: her ruthless sign if u stab it
Weapon of use: magic circles, sword

BIO: hidden away in the field of memories

appearance:
 another char race: demon/angel Type: god Name: Lu Age: 15 true age 15,000 side: chaos powers: d
il y a plus d’un an BloodyFlame9 said…
race:human
type:god
name:Drago
side: still deciding
powers:void magic, fire shooting, ki blasts, flight, dimension jumping,
dragon summoning, teleporting, immortality, sword summoning, sword fighting
weakness:getting surverly hurt on dragon symbol
weapon of use: dragon sword, magic wheel, fire gun

BIO: Clan (Emperor) was ambused and destroyed long ago only 6 other people in
clan remain father was killed in another incidence leaving only 5 people in clan left

appearance:

P.S. Is Dragon God
 race:human type:god name:Drago age:20 (god years) 20,000 (human) side: still deciding powers:voi
weapon
 weapon
weapon
 weapon
weapon
fire magic circle only he can use it
( he has other types of circle but this is his most used one)
 weapon feu magic cercle only he can use it ( he has other types of cercle but this is his most use
what to do now asked Lu
now we plan for a war replied zenon

We have an army of 100 million and out of those 100 million 5 million of them are elites.
planning to take over the eastern empire said Lu
exactly, bravo, bravo yelled zenon
but, the eastern empire has an army of 300 million 3 times as big as ours exclaimed Lu
that's the POINT ONCE WE GET OUR ARMY SET UP IN 5 TEAMS OF 20 MILLION WITH 1 MILLION ELITES ON EACH TEAM we can attack and take units for ur selves said zenon

hahaha that's funny its u basically said our 20million people verses 60 million people laughed by Lu
your forgetting we have 1 million o.p. elites along with than 20 million added zenon
and also u and I are fighting said zenon

so here is the plan.....
Hahaha said Drago what team should I choose I need to take a lot of thought into it.
what are you planning to do Zenon, Drago thought.
When should try to find allies may in two more days so let me wait until Chao or Peace
take their first move.
after we take out the outer 100 million which is out side of the empire we go to the outer city were the outer wall blocks and take out the next 150 million then here comes the hard part taking out the inner wall of 50 million the strongest knights and mages..... tats when we threaten to kill the survivours of the two attacks that will force them to surrender but.......if......they........don't.......­.we­...­...­KIL­L THEY REMAINING SURVIVOURS AND BURN DOWN THE CITY AND DESTROY THE EMPIRE. or plan B I got in with fire mages as commoners and once we get to the inner city WE BURN IT DOWN AND THAT FORCES PEOPLE TO SURRENDER AND ONCE WE BURN THE EMPIRE DOWN I use void magic to teleport us out WHCH THE KNIGHTS WILL TRY TO KEEP THE EMPIRE IN CONTROL BUT IT WILL ONLY RANGE IN CHAOS HAHAHAHAHAHA so what is it plan A or B
ii guess I'll join the chaos group and I prefer plan A
perfect, PERFECT, PERFECT in the name of destruction we shall triumph said zenon in a deep scary voice
another character

race: angel
type: god/mage
name: louise
side: chaos
powers: light control , creation, decreation, element control, shape shift, void magic, dimension shift, humanity change(something only a few gods can use), teleport, flight, god rank beast summoning, see into a persons heart
weakness: cutting of her chain on her neck
weapon of use: sword, light arts

BIO: all that's know of her is that she seeks for a master.

appearance:
 another character race: Angel type: god/mage name: louise Age: 16, true age 16,000 side: chaos
weapon sword
 weapon sword
[I cannot follow.....] [mind explaining,?]
Deathgodz commented…
y cant u follow???? il y a plus d’un an