jeu de rôle aléatoire Carry On My Wayward Sons

666demon posted on Feb 15, 2016 at 05:40PM
When Sam and Dean Winchester were just kids, their mother was horribly murdered in front of their father by something "supernatural". Their lives were never the same again. After their mother's murder, their father took an interest in the supernatural and the unexplained and raised the boys as warriors - with skills to fight back against the unknown and protect the innocent. 22 years later, with Sam and Dean now grown up, their father suddenly disappears on a supposedly routine supernatural hunt. Sam and Dean search for their father and along the way help anyone with a supernatural problem using their dad's journal. The journal contains supernatural knowledge he accumulated over 22 years of obsessive hunting following his wife's murder. And now this is where you cone in, little one.

Rules:
you can have some sex, but please do it in pm
No one calls dibs on cannon characters, but we can say something along the lines of "Lilith is out of hell.
No Godmodding
Can be in teams or alone
Can have an angel or a demon
To Join:

For Hunters
Name:
Appearance:
How long have you been Hunting?
Why?
*Do you have An angel or demon, both?
Extra:

(For Angels and Demons)
Name:
Name of your Vessel:
Age of your vessel:
Personality:
*Do you have a hunter
Vessel appearance:
Extra:

* = Take Dean and Sam for example, Dean has Castiel (not romantically, but yes I ship Destiel) fight with him and Sam. Same with Sam and Lucifer, Ruby and Gabriel. (And yes I ship Salbrifer -Sam/Gabriel/Lucifer)

Need any help with Angel names and Demon names?
Angel- link

Demon- link

jeu de rôle aléatoire 65 réponses

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...