jeu de rôle aléatoire The Land of Blood and Cacao

heart-of_love posted on Jan 15, 2016 at 08:02PM
The Land of Blood and Cacao is slightly based off the Birthright Series by Gabrielle Zevin.

If you havent...read the rest.

Chocolate and coffee are illegal, paper is hard to find and water is carefully rationed.

People judge you by your status, and who your parents are/were.
Cellphones can only be used by people over 18 years of age.

Takes place in New York.

you can be a normal person, a crime boss, a supernatural creature (including Vampires, Werewolves, ECT) (is not in real story,) or a Cop.

Name:
Appearence:
Personality: (optional)
Bio: (optional)
Other:(optional)

last edited on Jan 17, 2016 at 04:55AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 45 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an heart-of_love said…
Name: Mania Heart

Profession: Daughter of the Crime boss, and Chocolate Seller, Jonas Heart of Hershey Chocolate.

Appearence: pic

Personality: (optional) Mania is very dependable, she wont take help from others, but she'll help others instead. She's Kind, and a little silly, but can also be serious when the time calls for it.

Bio: (optional) Mania had two older brothers, her mom and her dad, but her mom was killed in a 'car accedent' and her two brothers vanished off the face of the earth. leaving her and her dad alone with the Chocolate Buisness.

Other:(optional) Mania calls Chocolate Cacao, because she ,learned that was it'sTrue Name when she went to Mexico for a while to see how it was grown.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name: Mania cœur, coeur Age: 18 Profession: Daughter of the Crime boss, and chocolat Seller, Jonas
il y a plus d’un an BanetteGhosneir said…
((Question: Could you provide more information or examples of Supernatural Creatures?))
(Banette it would be any creature, like Werewolves or Vampires or anything else)
((how's this?))

Name: Scarecrow

Profession: Mythical Urban Legend (mythical creature)

Appearance: look at the picture.

Bio:
do you hear it?
walking in the streets?
the Scarecrow tip toes down the moonlit concrete.
stay in bed.
don't look out.
if the scarecrow sees you.
no one will find out.

this is the tale told to children to get them to stay asleep in bed, but really, the scarecrow among adults is just a myth, however, for those who wander the streets, bearing chocolate or caffeine, find this to not be so.

the Scarecrow wanders among the dark, as his tall slim figure is easily spotted during daylight, and he craves for chocolate and caffeine, he can crawl up walls, a walk without making a sound, drawings of him are not a suggestion, as he is drawn towards drawings of himself.

and although the Scarecrow can be fierce, if you're not displaying aggressive intentions, or are holding Caffeine or Chocolate, it won't be aggressive towards you, it'll actually be curious, this curious nature is what makes people think it's not a good idea to let it see you.

Other:

although the actual scarecrow is very hard to see, that picture is actually what it looks like, even the eyes.
 ((how's this?)) [b]Name:[/b] Scarecrow [b]Age:[/b] ??? [b]Profession:[/b] Mythical Urban Leg
il y a plus d’un an Hades_Shadow said…
(( will make a character soon ))
( i Like it Banette! And thanks Hades, cant wait to see what it is)
Name: Scott "Scotty" McFarell
Profession: Owner of McFarrell's Gun & Ammo and Don del Tierra Cafe Speakeasy
Appearance: Shoulder length Red hair, Blue eyes, pale freckled skin.
Personality: Very blunt, on the nose, but friendly under his grizzly first appearance.
Bio: when the banned came out on Chocolate and Coffee, Scotty turned the basement of his Family Gunstore into a Cafe Speakeasy, and now not only provides the illegal substances to customers, but he is undetected by cops and making a pretty penny. The Police do not even know that Don del Tierra exist.
 Name: Scott "Scotty" McFarell Age: 27 Profession: Owner of McFarrell's Gun & Ammo and Don del Tierr
BanetteGhosneir commented…
hey, i've used that picture before :D il y a plus d’un an
Hades_Shadow commented…
well thats awkward ... hahaha il y a plus d’un an
Name:
he is known as Jack by close friends (Scott is an example)
but Publicly he is known as White Fox
his old criminal title was the 6th Sin, Greed.

Profession:
he's a Bar Owner, also the bartender.

but that's not all, his Bar is known by the underworld as a safe house, Police don't tread in his Bar, so it's a good place to hide in, he's also willing to allow people to sleep there if needed, but only if the Police want them to a certain tier he himself made.

[Tier 1][ you're on their watchlist, that's it.
[Tier 2][ the Police begin a search in quiet every 3 or so days for you.
[Tier 3][ the Police begin a wide scale search.
[Tier 4][ the Police doesn't sleep, looking for you, pulling all the stops, cars, helicopters, SWAT squads, military.

Tier 2 is the minimum for sleeping in his safe house.
Tier 4 has only been reached 12 times in history, including Jack himself.

Appearance: look at the picture, just remove the Fox tails

Bio:
Kids nowadays think they're big shots.

"Power ist ein Spielzeug für die gleiche.
Power ist ein Werkzeug für die wahnsinnig.
"

Jack is.... WAS a notorious criminal, responsible for over 3000 deaths over his lifetime, not to mention thieving, mass residential and industrial destruction, distribution of illegal materials, and once, even handling a Nuke, it was at the nuke where the Police found him, and at Police gunpoint, he threatened to detonate himself, along with the entire city with the nuke, but the police and him came to an agreement.

because of Jack's age, he wanted to retire, but since he was at Tier 4, the Police would never allow that, so he made a deal. Jack would hand over the nuke, and the Police would leave him alone, they'd never set foot on his property, never threaten or interfere with Jack's retirement life, and the Police agreed, to this day they've not broken their deal, they've also resolved him of all crimes, as long as Jack doesn't do any illegal activity, he'd walk around a free criminal.

Other:
Jack's heritage is German, but he has a Japanese themed Bar.

his bar is called Koi's Heel

People don't know his age, the most information on that people have, is that he's older than 40, he's done alot of crime in these years.
 [b]Name:[/b] he is known as Jack par close Friends (Scott is an example) but Publicly he is known as
(( Seems like Scotty and Jack will either be best of friends or worst of enemies ))
((:3 maybe that was the intent, maybe it wasn't))
((there are non-alcoholic bars? @_@? well, yes, his Bar gives all kinds of Alcohol from all kinds of cultures and water, nothing chocolate based nor coffee, since that would break his police deal))
(Okay guys! thanks! let me make one more character and then we're ready to start!!)
Name: Darren Smith

Profession: Cop

Appearence: pic

Personality: (optional)

Bio: (optional)

Other:(optional)
 Name: Darren Smith Age: 20 Profession: Cop Appearence: pic Personality: (optional)
(Just Heart please Hades, and...hmm... how should i...)

Mania sat down heavily on a stool, Upbeat Techno Music Played, and lights flashes. A drink was put down infront of her and she looked over her shoulder, before slipping a candybar to the Bartender, who thanked her quietly and slipped away. Mania took a drink and sighed, Coffee.. it wasnt as good as chocolate, but she needed a pick me up.

Darren walked down the street,Hands in his pockets, he was on his off hours, and had nothing to do, His boss told him that he needed to get out of the office, and relax for a few days.
the smell of incense and the murmur of bar folk, drunk and boasting with roaring laughter, the Koi's Heel was as packed as usual, and standing behind the counter, the once widely known criminal, Jack.

since everyone in his bar already has their drinks and food, he had no one to serve at the moment, standing in his ukata, one hand hidden, the other holding his smoke pipe, his iconic fox mask over his face, he places his pipe in a small hole through the mask, smoke his pipe a little, then returned his hand with the pipe down to his waist again, he noticed his supply was beginning to run low, he'd have to go out to get some more ingredients, for both food and alcohol.
Even with the Don del Tierra Café's music being upbeat and pleasant, it is unheard in the upper floor arms store. With at least a five foot thick cement flooring between the two the sound is muted, let alone the gun range going off near all of the time.

I look at a couple cops at the range. They keep getting better, meaning getting the supplies for my café will be harder. I don't fear them finding the café due to needing to use the antique phone booth elevator to get there, with the proper passcode and password to activate it. Also if things get rough I have my Walther ppk/s, two Springfield Armory 1911's Champion Operator Lightweight, a Smith & Wesson 327 TRR8 Revolver, and at least six different knives on me, my personal Arsenal ready to go.

When the cops leave I head down to check on the Café and finish business with one of my suppliers, Mania.
((I'ma make 1 more character, also is it day or night? cause Scarecrow is only active at night))

Name: Loki Warrs

Profession: Ex-Cop, now Intel Mercenary

Appearance: look at the picture, just remove the gun

also, her coat there, you see how it displays the red line through her?
ignore the red line, that's just in the picture for the invis cloak.

Bio:
one of the original cops that allegedly took down '6th sin Greed: Jack' 20 years ago.
Loki was once one of Jack's most hated enemies during the crime life, these 2 sharing near death experiences from eachother over and over, till they lost count, after Jack's retirement Loki served for another 10 years before retiring too, becoming a self-employed Intelligence Agent and Mercenary.

and now, they're retirement buddies, drinking and laughing over the past.

Other:

might add some later
 ((I'ma make 1 plus character, also is it jour ou night? cause Scarecrow is only active at night)) [
( i would Say, Night!)

Mania took a final sip of her coffee before turning and standing up. "he should have been here before..ah." she spotted Scott McFarell one of her Chocolate buyers.

Darren stepped off the sidewalk and into a building, a Bar.
a customer walks in, Jack looks to the door... he's seen those eyes before, plenty of times. a cop.
Jack doesn't move from behind the counter, no need to anyway.

'it's strange to see a cop enter his bar' she thought to herself, following him inside, the familiar smell of Incense used to mask the Alcohol, it was nice of Jack to do so. makes this place bearable for the non-drunks.

and behind the cop entering his bar, the ex-cop, with her usual hexagon gray hoodie covering her face, Jack wondered if they had business together here.
he smoked his pipe, and put it down by his waist again.

the empty cold concrete street with the occasional flickering street light was the perfect time for it to wander, the slight small rustling sound of the Scarecrows feet moving through the darkness, barely noticeable in the dark, it creeps by windows, smelling for it's favourite edibles.
"Sorry about the wait lass, had some uniforms getting equipment upstairs" I say in a half brooklin half Irish accent, "So what goods did you bring for me today?"
Mania grinned at him. "no problem." she replied. "i brought the usual, with a little extra." she indacated the plump suitcase that was at her feet.

Darren, looked around before going to the bar, and looking at Fox. "mind if i get a drink." he asked lightly,
Jack took another smoke, and returned his hand to his waist.
"anything specific?" he replied
Loki came over and sat on a stool next to Darren
"Give him a Kvass, some German will do him good, gets the nerves real sharp, i'll have a yangmei"

Jack turned around to pull out 2 bottles with his hidden hand, placing them on the table, then reaching under the counter again to pull out 2 glasses, standard 285ml jugs, and poured them respectively.
"i'll pay for his drink"
"mmhmm"
Darren looked at Loki Skeptically. "thank you,but i could have bought it myself..." he looked at the drink and let out a sigh.
"sure sure, but I thought I'd let you have a taste of the place, i haven't seen your face around here, not to mention i like to spoil the kids"

Jack just continued to smoke.

"aww, c'mon man, talk to me"
"of what?... have you figured out my age yet?"
"you're over 40"
"the last time you checked my file was 20 years ago, correct?"
"oh.... you're over 60?"
"........"
Jack just smoked.
"Alright, a buck per bar, and 50 for the hot chocolate slab, sound good?" I say about the regular stuff, "And what specials do you got?" The bartender brings me a mug of Hot Cocoa with vanilla and caramel.
Mania grinns at him. "depends,,,which do you like better, Peanuts, or Carmel?"

Darren watched the two of the bicker, before picking up his drink and taking a gulp. it sent a shock down his throat , and he coughed.
Loki chuckled.
"ya never tasted Kvass german beer before huh? it's nice n' strong, huh foxy?"
"too weak for my taste"
he retorted as he smoked his pipe again.
"now then, cop, why're you here? are you aware of the deal i have with the police?"
Jack asked, putting his pipe back down to his waist
"Aw come on Mania, how long have you known me? Caramel of course!" I say, getting ready the payment for the usual goods, this amount of supplies will keep my cafe running another week or so.
Darren coughed again, "no i havent.." he then tensed when Fox mask guy called him a cop. "you know..it's not good to be rude to a paying customer." Darren replied, relaxing. " i'm on a short vacation..thought i'd have a few drinks.."

Mania grinned. "good, cause that's all i brought." she nudged the case with her foot. "how about we go someplace more private. i heard the cop's have been snooping around the area."
I give her another parts disgusted and distrustful look, "a little paranoid? The police will never find this place, even if the wanted to stumble on it. It is to well guarded. But if you want to head to my office we can"
"wasn't being rude, too used to the ol' drunks of this place, always yapping on an' on about things, occasionally the interesting things come up, and i ask, they answer. i was curious if the police newbies were aware of my deal"

Jack stopped talking for a moment to smoke his pipe

"phoooo" a little ring of smoke poofed out of his mouth into the air, then got sucked into a vent in the roof.

"as long as you're not settin' foot in here with a badge on, you're welcome anytime."
he took another smoke of his pipe, this time not releasing the smoke.

"yer' still swallowing yer own smoke? it's gunna kill you y'know"
"it's not Tobacco Loki, it's eucalyptus"
"oh? what're you now, a chemist?"
"yes, i brew my own beer Loki."

"hey, newbie"
Loki called to Darren.
"How's your holiday?, didn't give us oldies much of a break huntin' this bastard down"
she pointed to Jack
Darren looked at Loki,confused. "uh..." he shook his head. "it's a forced Holiday..so i'm not having much fun.."

Mania rolled her eyes. " dont give me that look of mis-trust boyo, i would never rat you out, anyways, i just wanna be careful..you never know who would be watching."
"forced? that's meanin' ya did something the tops didn't like, and they felt like you needed to cool your head"
"did he make the offices milk turn pink" jack chuckled to himself
"THAT WAS ONE TIME"
Loki retorted, drinking her alcohol with an embarresed face
I lead Mania into my office and sit in the bigger seat behind the desk, "if you think we would let a cop in, I am sorry to disappoint. my men have access to a FBI database, we have detail on each undercover cop and their multiple Aliases. one decides to run a card in the phone booth, and they may even know the code, but it will do nothing." I say propping my feet up on the desk, "show me the pretties."
Darren smiled and shook his head. "no.. i was actaully forced because i was working to hard...been trying to figure out how 16 teen's got poisoned at the same time.."

Mania rolled her eyes at him and put down the suit case. "here you go, 15 pounds of Normal, and Caramel Cacao Aka Chocolate."
I look at the goods on the inside, two big thick fifteen pound bars of chocolate that is easily divisible to be individually wrapped and sold, as well the normal goods of a block for hot cocoa. "I've already paid for the regular, and for these I'll offer 30 a block"
Mania rolled her eyes. "i'll take what i can get." she closed the case and slid it over to him, it was out of her hands now, and what ever happened was all on him.
I hand her the money, exactly as I offered. "Now I'm glad we could come to an agreement, I'll have my assistance prepare the goods" I say, sitting up slightly, "see you next week I suppose"
Jack chuckled.
"sixteen of the blighters poisoned at the same time? bunch a morons"

"workin' too hard? ha, lucky kid, when we were huntin' down this bastard, there was no such thing as a 'holiday'"

"any clues? as for you Loki, i don't think you're allowed to go passing info like that around"

"Wassa matter Foxy? you were once a criminal, help out the guy, you should know how to poison 16 teens at once, easy!"

Jack sighed.
"i'm glad you came in today Kid, otherwise i'd have to deal with her alone."

it stood outside, it smelt what was inside, the sweet aroma of Cocoa, it was standing outside a large warehouse on the edge of town, a spot where alot of criminals hid their 'goods', it crawled underneath the door, it was made from straw, it was easy. and once inside, it begun to search, and search for the Cocoa.
Darren gave a cheaky smiled. " i think it might Involve the thing thats been going around....." he paused for a moment to reamber. "oh..right...Chocolate.."

Mania pocketed the money. "yep..see you next week, same time as normal..Same shipment as normal." she gave a half wave and turned to leave the room.
".... are the schmucks allergic to Chocolate?"

"nah, they wouldn't send them on a case if it was death by allergies"

".... then maybe someone is contaminating Chocolate. though you'd need a large source"

Loki took a drink, attempting to avoid that topic.
Jack looked at her with an irritated look, but it wasn't his job to help the cops. so he stopped and sighed.
"good luck kid"
Jack said, tapping the forehead of his mask with 2 fingers.
Darren sighed. "yea...thanks.." he finished the strong drink and coughed again.
"you need some water there mate?"
Jack asked after having another puff.

the Scarecrow found it, all in boxes, and it begun to devour, it ate, and ate, and ate the cocoa, till there was nothing left.
I send the chocolate to the prep area, and they start breaking apart the main bar into smaller chocolate bars, and wrapping them in our own wrappers. The other bar they cut a chunk off and melt it with Hot Milk to make a Hot Chocolate. they then put it in a insulated heater to dispense. I put the money away, and give a small chuckle, just another day of living against the law.
Darren nodded. "please." he coughed again. he was never one for drinking Strong stuff, a nice beer would do him fine.

Mania didn't leave right away, she decided to hang out a bit, she needed some time off from work..seeing how she was the one pretty much running the buisness..