jeu de rôle aléatoire The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 5723 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4351-4400 of 5723

il y a plus d’un an Mirra1007 said…
Cecilia smiled gratefully as he understood her point and promised her that. It gave her heart a little bit more rest. Though what he said next made her blush furiously. Oh god. She had said that hadn't she? She had called him her prince. Why in the world would she blab that out?! It wasn't like she had called him that before or that there was any indication for it. "I-I-I have no idea why I said that and it was a slip up." She goes into immediate defense as she folds her arms and looks to the side. Her cheeks crimson red.
il y a plus d’un an IAMYOURENEMY said…
"A slip up- don't act like you just flubbed character in an investigation." Belial said while holding his hand up, rubbing his thumb on her crimson cheek. "You're so foxy you know that?" He asked with his grin, seeing that his daughter was now away. "Why....don't we take a bottle of wine- get some from a store, red particularly and play a game of how long it takes until we get undressed." He said with a small chuckle, moving his hand from her face slowly to her rear.
Cecilia blushed even more as he rubbed her cheek, knowing she could not hide those. She really had no clue where that nickname had come from. It just came out automatically at so. But it looked like he really liked it, boosting his ego for certain. At his offer she could not help but grin a bit, leaning closer against him as she rubs her hands on his chest. "Hmmm that sounds good. But I thought you were not allowed alcohol. And your daughter is in her room. The walls ain't that thick."
"The walls are thick enough if you give her something to do. And according to my therapist I shouldn't be doing anything that puts me in...elevating situation. That would include sex and my lady-" Belial squished her nose to get a reaction out of her. "-there are some things I cannot live without. Cheese, steak...wine. Most of all you now, I in fact refuse to. I'll cry." He said jokingly
Cecilia blinked twice before rubbing her nose after he squished it in a very cute manner but she would forever deny that. "Well, if that is what your therapist says, i think you should obey." She says suddenly with a teasing grin, wrapping one arm around his neck and rubbing his chest with the other. "It's a shame though. No more sex. No more moaning, groaning and sweating together till our bodies tremble and our legs give out." She purss out before shrugging. "But i listen to your therapist. It is important." Yes she was teasing him alot
"Okay fine, let's see you last a week like that." Belial challenged her with his eyes narrowed, having nearly a hiss in his voice. "I feel my heart rate raising right now through the bullshit." He said while trying not to laugh, pursing his lips and looking at her, looking into her eyes before letting out a quiet sigh as he thought about how much he actually loved her. "So.....about that wine though." He said while trying to push forward to what he wanted. "Is Ms. Akagi in for a good time?"
Cecilia raises one eyebrow as she grins a bit more. A challenge? She felt up for it. But at the same she knew they were both like two rabbits in heat together. Neither could really hold out for that long. That was a fact. She fakes a dramatic sigh. "You really are one difficult man. Trying to get what you want anyway." She leans up and softly kisses his lips. "Though how could I say no when you call me that. It gives me the shivers hearing those words come from your mouth."
"I'll make you have some other shivers." Belial commented out with a sick tone of voice, having a grin on his voice before giving her a kiss. The day passed and as it passed a certain red haired woman walked into the grand cathedral, looking around at the religious culture of the country. It was Mina Zhang, candidate for the new position in the council and as part of her trying to look good for the hiring she went to learn about the religion of the nation. "What are the murals for?" She asked out loud, assuming there'd be a priest there to help her learn.
Souji had heard the steps coming from the entrance as the rest of the cathedral was empty, not many people wanting to visit already because of the accident happening infront of his front steps. He understood. He was glad though someone did visit. Someone who's voice he did not regonize yet. A new visitor? He stood from his chair in the corner where he had been quietly reading before walking to the red haired woman. "To tell stories without needing to read or listen." Souji said with a soft smile. He did regonize the woman. He thinks she is one of the highest candidates for the council. "You are not familiar with our religion?" He wondered out loud.
"We don't have a religion where I am from. We live in a communal society, where loyalty to the state is what matters. My grandfather decided religion is what was plaguing our society and led to our losses against the Japanese." Mina looked at the mosaics and smiled a bit. "I do not know religion. We know it is real as we have faced the golden dragon ourselves but we abstain from the worship. I myself am curious about it though- you guys make your buildings pretty and it interests me." She giggled out, thinking about how many people had been sucked in by the buildings beautiful look.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Souji was a tad bit surprised to hear that. He knew about non believers, ofcourse they excisted, but he did not know about a man just deciding to have no religion for his people. It was a curious concept. Also to not know religion but know it was real. Strange. "Are you curious about our religion or the buildings?" He asked with a soft chuckle and a smile. "If it's religion I could give you our book if you want. I will not tell you the story. I prefer people reading the book and then asking me questions. Those questions they form say alot about people and what they are struggling with themselfs. Or to discover a part of you you have not yet found."
"Both. I imagine the two are close in hand somewhat- that there may be a reason for it." Mina commented before seeming to think for a moment. "Maybe but I hear it's a very long book. I'll look at the mosaic's and ask questions if you don't mind since they will tell the story." She said before looking at the first mosaic, seeing an image of a silver haired man stabbing a sword through a burgundy haired individual- Ishmael. The silver haired man was in blue and had many heads stacked behind him. "What is this? Your god is a dragon was he not?"
Souji pouted a bit as she would not read the book but he guessed this was fine as well. He was not going to not tell a thing when she was so genuinly interested in their religion. He looks at the mosaic as well, a small smile on his lips even if the image was a bit gruesome. "He takes the form of a dragon. Though he was born a man, just like you or me. Throughout his life, were he faced so many hardships he became stronger and determinded to change the world. Even if it meant destroying it and all the gods first. He was a sinner and a savior at the same time."
"Interesting- a idol to both sides of the spectrum. That is easily enjoyable to the common person then, one can find relation in what they want to with that type of story." Mina commented as she looked at them all, piecing a story together of a man who created a universe from sheer will and violence- a man who was willing to create hell to make paradise. In the final mural she saw the dragon standing with his children in the heavens, waiting for them when they lost their physical bodies. A smile formed on her face as she saw the light from the sun align with the top of the mural, nearly blinding her. "That's pretty."
Souji nodded and smiled as she seemed to understand. No wonder she was so high on the candidates list. She had good assessment of stuff. He looks up as well, looking at his personal favourite mural. "Ah it is. Here he is standing with all his children. Souls who's life he had destoyed, souls who had destroyed his in some way and souls who promised utopia to. He promised each and every one of them the life they deserved."
"Good or bad, getting the life they deserve. That's very interesting, something I'd have not expected." Mina commented, having grown up without religion. She looked at it, wondering o
if there could have been a man like that who existed; someone who was willing to destroy everything for the greater good. Was a man like that an extremist? "You know perhaps I'll take your book but only if you take the time to help me understand what it means."
"No one would have expected. Normally a tainted hearted man who had sinned so much and who was hurt so much would not grant someone who was bad for him a good life." Souji said, admiring that fact about his god very much. When she decided she did want the book he smiles and nods. Smiling even more when she asked for more guidance with it. "Ofcourse I will. I will give all the time in the world to someone who wants to learn my religion. My name is Souji, if you had not known yet." He says as he puts out his hand for her to shake.
"I am Mina, Mina Zhang as you Cantenseelans say." Mina said with a smile, looking at the councilman who was the religious voice of the country. He was cute in an innocent way and while shaking it found it to be soft. "So the council I hear is voting soon on the replacement. I hear I'm likely to win considering the other competition has been politely declined so...I was curious. How do people in your religion celebrate like that?"
Souji nods, knowing that she had the highest chance of being a new member as he had heard Rex talk about it and praise her application. He puts his hands behind his back and shrugs a bit with a smile. "It's not really bound to religion how we celebrate such things. When you win I guess there will be a ball of banquete held to celebrate. Dances are a pretty normal form of celebrating something here."
"Ah, I think not." Mina said with a small laugh, shaking her head a bit. "I'm not much of a dancer if I do say so myself and watching others excel at it does not sound the most fun. No....I think I'll just have a tea party or something." She commented out while pacing around the Cathedral, feeling her hand against the mahogany pews that believers sat in. "I am afraid I have to be the new quiet person in the council." She chuckled out, knowing how Rex was.
"A tea party sounds lovely as well." Souji comments with a smile. He would actually prefer it over a dance since he wasn't that fond of dancing either. It made him feel awkward. Her comment though made him tilt his heas a bit to the side in confusion. "And why is that so? There was no thing on the application that you had to be a quiet person. Rex is choosing you because of your voice. Because of you qualities and ideas. So you should deffinantly not keep your mouth more shut than you normally do. If you want to be loud and speak you should do so." He encourages her.
"No, I just find the similarities to be entertaining because me and Rex are quiet people- that is all." Mina said with a small smile before nodding her head, feeling good from the encouragement. "Of course. I do and will at times when needed, especially against some of our more louder council members." The woman commented with her smile. "By the way, you are invited to the tea party."
Souji was curious to get to know this woman better. As a council member and as a person. His first impression of her was that of a kind, smart and caring woman. But something told him she had a feisty side inside of her. That would probably be shown in meetings he could imagine. He smiles brightly at her invitation. "I would love to join then. Thank you."
Meanwhile Joseph went over to Rex's home, just simply sneaking in through the back and past his security like usual. He waltzed into his office, seeing Rex quietly working before clearing his throat. "Your security needs to be trained against paranormal annomalies such as myself...the enemy could have one." He commented out while walking around, checking the room and smirking a bit. "The next in line for the chopping block is none other than the mafia it seems. Corruption is running deep in our city."
Rex flinched a bit, feeling his heart pound immediatly faster before he puts a hand on his heart and sighs deeply to steady his breathing. Serieusly. This man was going to give him a heart attack one day. This had already been the fifth time. But after the third time he had given up screaming come through the door. He could understand now why Renald could whine about the man. But he could also understand the trust and friendship. "My security is fine." He mumbled before putting down his pen and leaning back. "I already expected something like that. The mafia has links everywhere so no wonder they would link themself with Henry as well. Good job finding out though."
"Yeah, well the perks of being a business with contacts in the underworld allows me to come into contact with these type of men." Joseph spoke out while pacing around a bit. "Henry has some dirt on them, is forcing them to aid him. Get his soldiers in and out of the country, assassinations and such. However to keep loyalty he is letting them in on rival gang activity and letting them expand. This is a very....large issue. I've heard of a conspiracy too beginning to form against the emperor of Japan." He spoke out quietly. "Though I'm not sure. I've paid a lot of money to many sources though something like that sounds just unreal."

--------------

"Sir, we've brought the intruder to you." Tiras's royal guard spoke out, having dragged the female assassin to the steps of his palace while he wore his bathrobe. The sight was sickening- her teeth having been pulled by the royal guards and her entire body ravaged and beaten. "She is a assassin from the South District crime family in Cantenseel."

"She is?" Tiras commented out before reaching his hand out to the girls face. "My child, why would you try to harm me?" He spoke out, having the girl shake into his hand while she cried out. "Repent to god and perhaps he will be generous. He favors my family- he'd be very upset at this."

"God please...make the pain..stop." She whispered out, being barely able to speak.

"That I'm not sure can be done. Boys, she's coming with me to Cantenseel tommorrow for a meeting....make sure you get all the information out of her by any means necessary." Tiras spoke out before yawning. "I have business to get back to."
Rex leans back in his chair and folds his arms as he thinks about that. A man like Henry probably had many resources and blackmail material indeed. And next to the position he held and the things he could offer people he was a very powerfull man. But not for long. He was going to dig out this tree's deepest roots. Though he was quite taken back at the conspiracy. Ofcourse there were man wanting Tiras off of the throne, not everyone liked the man. But no one was such a fool to think they could conspire against the Shogun of Japan. Still this was something he needed to tell. "That is something i will discuss with Tiras as soon as possible indeed. Then we'll see if your intel was correct." He says with a slight smile and a nod. Silently praising the man for his work.
A phone call rang out in Rex's office and when it picked up Tiras cleared his throat. "So I have a Cantenseel citizen I currently am torturing for attempting to kill me- very upsetting to me." He chuckled out a bit, twirling his finger around the telephone cord. "I'm assuming there's something bigger going on all considering and I could help greatly in cleaning house, so if you'd like maybe we could get coffee and talk about all this." He spoke out in his pompous voice. "Also what do you want me to do with this assassin?"

Josephgrinned, mouthing 'hell yeah ' as his info was correct and now they were going to have a very powerful ally.
By the gods, it was as if this man felt that he was going to call. Rex was surprised to hear that attack had happend so soon though who knows how long they had been planning this assasination. He could not help but grin a bit at Joseph's cockiness over this as he mouth back 'show off'. He then focuses back on the man on the phone. "I am relieved to hear you are well. And yes, it is true there is alot going on here and we are just scratching the surface. So a coffee and a talk sounds great. And i don't think you would mind people who are helping me with this joining the talk? And for the assasin, bring her with. I have someone who is rather good at interrogating."
"Sounds great Rex, I'll make it for noon tommorrow and I'll bring out friend." Tiras said before hanging up the phone, lightly smiling that he finally could do something other than wait around. Joseph stretched, feeling accomplished as he put his hands behind his head and yawning. "You ever have the feeling we've all known each other longer than we have?" Joseph asked out of curiosity.
Rex put the phone down, content that they would be sitting around a table and talk about the situation tomorrow. With Tiras on board, things could get solved more rapidly. It was a good thing to look forward too. At Joseph's sudden question he raises one eyebrow but somehow the question was not a strange one. Because he had to admit, he has had that feeling for quite some time as well. "Honestly.... I do. Not in a way of just knowing eachother a few months longer but.... Something different. I don't know. It feels just strange. Just like the feeling i know exactly how to run this country since the beginning. Like i have done this before or so."
"Likewise with my information gathering skills. The more I seem to be around you all, the more it becomes apparent that I can things I never thought possible." Joseph said in amazement, shaking his head. "I don't know what's going on...perhaps god is planning something for us. I just am glad it seems he is on our side...it's bringing much hope that his favored family is aiding us now."
Rex puts his hand over the book of his religion. One he always kept on his desk to inspire or distract him at times. "If that is so.... I would like to know what he is planning for us. There has so be a reason why he saved me and used you both to do it. There has to be...." he mumbles quietly, seeming deep in thought for a second before looking back up at Joseph. "I want you here tomorrow as well, for the meeting. Though I guess that goes without a say. You would have sneaked in i feel like anyway." He says with a slight grin.
"Yeah I would, you wouldn't be able to keep me away." Joseph chuckled out, shaking his head and smiling while sitting back. "Truth be told I think this is exactly what I was looking for. Sure, it's very serious but this espionage and information collecting...it's quite exhilarating. I'm not sure how but I feel more suited for this than my own job which made me rich. I feel a similar thing; that natural ability. Is reincarnation real you think?"
Rex smiled a bit as he nods. He did agree with Joseph on that. The man was truly a natural and very good at what he was doing. No wonder with his connections. And he was glad to have this man aboard since he was proving his worth each time. Also because he instinctivly seemed to trust the man. Just like with Belial and Renald. At his question he ponders over it, thinking also about the teachings of their book. "I wouldn't know. The book says he brought back every single soul to grand them a good life. But reincarnation? Being reborn every time? I am not sure."
"Could be the life we're living now, don't you think?" Joseph then though out loud and raised an eyebrow. "I know it sounds crazy but what if we all once knew each other? What if because of our past connections, our souls instantly resonate with each other and begin to have a bleeding effect from our past lives. Maybe not memories but things like muscle memory, thought process and knowledge may begin to move over. Like for example my reflexes- I nearly killed a man the other day for spooking me. I flipped his ass down and had him pinned down...and I've never fought before Rex."
Rex raises one eyebrow as well as he thinks about it. It did sound crazy. The chance of that was so unlikely. But still, if you think logically, it could be possible. A very slim chance since there are billions of people on this planet but still. It was difficult to comprehend. "Your reflexes could perhaps be explained by your being a vampire?" He asked out loud as he shakes his head, trying to wrap his head a bit more around it before he smiles a bit and shrugs. "It just sounds so unlikely but who knows."
"I'm not sure about that. I've been a vampire since I was a young man and I've yet to have done anything like this until I met you and Renald which...well. It's not a comment on your guys's physique but none of us are exactly body builders, excluding Belial who could have kicked our asses with one hand before becoming a super hero." Joseph commented out while sitting back, reaching over and feeling his hand on Rex's Tsurarian texts. "Maybe some day I can bother Souji with these questions. Ooh, oui!" He grinned, making the chair creaked for mercy as he sat forward quickly. "I'll ask the emperor- the head shogun! His family is tight with god, he'd know."
Rex chuckled a bit at the remark about thei physique. Eh, it was true. Not that he minded but he could see Joseph's point. He already felt a bit bad for the rain of question Joseph is going to let befall on Souji but something told him the man would not even mind and he would gladly listen and answer. Answer probably in a way that would still be vague and in a way that says figure it out yourself. Though asking the emperor was not that good of an idea. "I don't think he would know much. Nomatter how 'tight' with god he is I doubt that he would know such complicated answers. It's not like god is on chatting terms with then I believe." He says with a chuckle.
"Pl-EASE. I have heard so many rumors about that emperor and his connections to god you'd think the man was god themselves." Joseph said while looking at Rex's texts, chuckling a bit. "But serious, who knows. I mean the only one who really will is god and until he decides to give me another cryptic vision if he does, I won't really know." He commented before looking at the clock. "I think Fayline is getting off soon, I'm gonna go get to her." He said while getting out of his seat and pushing it in, nodding to his friend. "I'll see you tomorrow- noon.
Rex shakes his head again as he chuckles. The shogun being god himself. Now that was an even more insane thought. As if a god like that would be walking alongside them on this planet. It was crazy. Though when he talks about picking up Fayline he frowns a bit. "Really? I thought she was off work today. I believe she switched today with another maid so she could have the day off. I don't know why though I'm pretty sure of it since I have not seen her all day."
"Huh...she didn't mention that." Joseph said quietly. "Pourquoi ai-je le sentiment que mon cœur va être brisé." He mumbled to himself, leaving the room and seeming a bit concerned as he brought his phone out, calling Fayline up on his phone. "Où étiez-vous?" He spoke out quickly so nobody would understand him, seeming quite worried.
Fayline picked up the phone rather late and she was a tad bit confused by his question. "Où étiez-vous? I have told you havn't I? I was at the hospital this morning. Mom had a surgery again. It went well, i stayed with her till she woke up and she is feeling fine. Though that was in the morning but after lunch I went back to work." She said before suddenly seeming to remember something and saying. "Oh! But you don't have to come pick me up if that's why you're calling. I need to run a quick errand when I am done. But I would love to if you join for dinner tonight in, let's say, an hour or two?"
"I'm already there Fayline. I've been at this manor with Rex and was planning on seeing you." Joseph spoke out, sounding as if someone had stepped on his croissant. "We will speak about this at dinner." He said with a smile, hanging up the phone before nearly crushing it as he shut it off. "Pourquoi ai-je le sentiment que mon cœur va être brisé." He sighed out to himself and then going out to drive around for a while, smoking a cigar and blowing it out the window and even drinking slightly from his flask just to ease the nerves, keeping his phone off before a couple hours later showing up at Fayline's house as she requested, looking somewhat like shit with his ruffled brown hair and face that was lined with stress lines from consistent frowning the last couple hours. "What is his name?" Joseph asked while coming to the door, brushing his hair back with his hand.
Fayline stomach dropped a bit at his words and as he hung up she tried to call him multiple times but tk no avail. All she could do was wait for him then... Though when he walked through the door he probably had not expected what she had prepared for him. The room was dark though lit up by multiple lights on a strung hung on the ceiling. She had remoddeled the living room a bit, putting the table and couch to the side to make room for mulitple blankets and pillows to later be able to snuggle. On the laid out blanket where multiple plates filled with things easily to eat with your hands and on the kitchen counter, probably for later, were all kinds of small pasteries she had made. It was a picknick recreated indoors since she had thought it would have been to cold outside. "No one. I uhmm.... Got my paycheck last week. And it was the first time I actually had money to spend on my own without having ever single penny be taken and I just... Wanted to thank you and... Sorry for lying." Fayline mumbles softly as she rubs her arm and looks to the side, having felt terrible for the past hours for lying to him.
"Oh by his holy scales-" Joseph said before simply hugging her, burying his face into her neck and hair for a while before pulling away and seeming quiet happy. "Don't scare me so bad." He simply said with a laugh, looking around and putting his hand over his heart which was pounding hard. "I don't...want you gone. Every bad thought went through my mind and...I thought you were gone- sick of..this." He said to seem while referring to himself, sniffing afterwards and rubbing his nose. "I didn't think you were actually making something so cute." He said with a smile, looking at her with his red and poofy eyes.
Fayline sighed deeply in relief as she hugged him back, knowing by that that it was alright. "I'm really really sorry for that. I just never really done something like this before and i wanted to keep it a secret so..." she smiles apologetically before reaching up and caressing his cheek. She should not scare him like that indeed. "You really have such a low image of yourself.... I am not leaving, okay? I don't want to go. And i am not going to. I promise you that." She said truthfully.
Joseph smiled while looking at her talking, nodding his head as he felt a bit of comfort hearing she wanted to go nowhere; his fear was being left alone after falling in love. "Next time just let Rex in it because I'll probably have a heart attack if not." He chuckled out, breathing out before reaching out and chomping on one of the pasteries. "Who made these? They're good." He said while chewing, not wanting to be sad anymore.
Fayline nodded at his request. She would do exactly just that the next time. Though it was her first time organizing a surprise so she could not be blamed that much. When he already popped in a pasterie she pouts a bit and softly slaps his hand. "Those are for after dinner as desert." She corrects him though with a slight grin, joking around a bit. "But I did. I have been cooking and baking the entire afternoon."
"There's a dinner too?" Joseph asked in gleeful surprise, looking around to see dinner. "Bien!" He said while smelling the actual food, sniffing in his snot from his crying episode in the car before coming in. "What is it? Escargot?" He almost asked excitedly, checking the oven to see of he could find where the dinner was. "I am starving from my day at work."