jeu de rôle aléatoire The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 5723 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4201-4250 of 5723

il y a plus d’un an Mirra1007 said…
Cecilia was pacing in her living room. When she had woken up she had seen Belial once again gone. She had tried to call him but the fucker's phone was or off or empty. She felt nerveus now. Alot. Why did he not wake her. She had warned him not to do a damn thing without telling her. And now he was god knows where. How could he leave the house so damn quiet?!

-------

Souji had heard about the ruckus outside. It still surprised him how human kind could be sometime. So aggresive. Violent. Led by desires and anger. He smiled as he saw his friend of the council. He had always had a good friendly relation with Lei. They got along pretty well talking and drinking tea. Even if they were so different. "Quite buzy actually. Lots of people come to pray and to my services. To my delight." He says with a smile. "How is it with you?"
il y a plus d’un an IAMYOURENEMY said…
When Belial came home holding his daughter he simply went 'Shh' really loudly, knowing that Cecilia was going to be very angry with him not mentioning anything. "I know how mad you are but I had a good reason- Henry left her in some abandoned warehouse." He whisper yelled at Cecilia, not noticing as his daughter was slowly getting up and stretching.

"Mmmmm~" Bailey said with a stretch, seeming to be getting up. "Where am I?" She asked before seeing her dad and Cecilia, going silent as she wondered whether to screech or to be happy. He had his red eyes but her mothers brown hair and olive colored skin. She looked at Cecilia and then her much older father. "Oh." She said in realization that the man had kidnapped her for her dad before narrowing her eyebrows. "You could have you know, fucking mentioned that I was going to get kidnapped."

"Well I couldn't risk you telling your mom." Belial said while turning to her. "And don't curse."

".....you had me kidnapped out of a car- A GUN POINTED AT ME AND YOU'RE TRYING TO SET GOOD BEHAVIOR FOR ME?!" Bailey screeched out.

"Okay okay okay, I know how bad it sounds-"

"HOW BAD IT SOUNDS? IT'S TERRIBLE!" Bailey angrily said to her father. "Who the hell does that!"

"I do apparently."

"And who are you?!" Bailey said to Cecilia, seem to be overwhelmed that her father had her kidnapped.

--------------

"It seems even in the most trying of times people come to god. It instills hope in me that perhaps things will change for the better.." Lei spoke out, still seeming distraught that someone else was where his father had once been instead of him. "I am in tribulation. It seems the angel and the devil speak on my shoulder; part of me wishing for acceptance but the other part outraged at denial." He admitted while sitting down, taking his cap off and sighing. "Things seem so...bleak now."
The second Belial walked in Cecilia opened her mouth to yell at him though stayed quiet when she saw the girl. Dear lords, the man had truly kidnapped the child. She was beginning to really see sides of her boss she never thought he had. If he kidnapped a girl at gun point he was even more unpredictable and dangerohs than expected. Though her thoughts were interrupted by the girl yelling and screeching. Her eyebrow twitched in annoyance. And with her still being upset at Belial she was in no mood to be able to play nicely. "The woman who will tape your mouth shut and your body to a chair if you don't shut up. Child or not, this is my house and you better show some respect and obedience." She was quiet for a second before she actually slapped the back of Belial's head. "These things happen when you don't talk to me! Getting your daughter kidnapped at gun point. See that now?!" Yes she was very frustrated.

-------

Souji sat down next to Lei, already having known these thoughts troubled his friend's mind. So he listens and nods. "That devil is telling you that because you could not have the thing you desired. The thing you wished for and thought was rightfully yours. You just can't grasp it yet. Wondering what you probably did wrong. While in truth, you did nothing wrong. Your angel is telling you to accept because there are other things meant for you. A different path you are meant to walk. But you'll only see and go that way if you learn to accept and let go. And i do believe the path god has made for you is just as great if not greater than the obe you had envisioned for yourself." Souji says kindly and calmly to him as he looks at the painting of their god.
"Archaeus's scaly ass, ow!" Belial commented as he got swatted on the back of the head, seeming just as frustrated before gritting his teeth and growling in frustration. "Bailey look, I didn't ask for that but it happened and you're here now- suck it up I don't know what to tell you." He said before then looking at Cecilia. "And yes I've been seeing it for a while now! I never said I was good at making decisions!"

Bailey sighed out, realizing her father was right and that he was just trying to get her there and probably wasn't in control of that man. She didn't like Cecilia much though; found her to be the opposite of her mother but not in the best way. She went and hugged her dad, taking Belial aback who looked like he could cry any second. "It's okay." She simply said to him.

Belial had tears swell up in his eyes as he felt her hold onto him, turning and holding onto her in return; the giant of a man holding onto his daughter who went up only to his chest, resting his head on her head. "I'm sorry for making such a mess; both of you." He said while looking to Cecilia and then closing his eyes again, not wanting her to see him cry.

Bailey held onto him quietly, not seeming to be able to let herself cry as she looked at the wall, not letting go until her father finally did, seeming to straighten himself up. "So...how are we going to get her into school? Are we going to have to forge documents and things?" He asked Cecilia, realizing how difficult things might become.

------------

Lei looked at the painting and listened to his friend, wondering if he was right in the end. "Perhaps. The path I walk may be different from the one that I originally set out...and while it is questionable I will walk it in the end." He spoke out while still seeming troubled. "Souji, is the life of one worth that when weighed against the life of many?" He asked out of curiosity. "If you had to kill a man personally to save lets say a thousand from someone elses hand which will weigh upon the soul more? The one murder or the thousand indirect?"
Cecilia seemed to calm a bit down as well as she saw the two of then hug, seeing how much this truly meant to Belial. She nods as his apology before thinking about his question. The girl for surely was filed missing. If they went anywhere with her using her own name and papers she would be found and deported again. It had become quite difficult. "Perhaps we shouls contact Rex. He had given his promise to help. He might as well help in this. I think he would especially when we say it is for her own protection, even if kidnapping her from her mother had been terribly morally wrong. He could easily get new documents and I don't think we should illegely make them ourselfs, even if I could. She could always be registered as one of my siblings. I got so many that another name one the list would not stand out."

-------

Souji was glad Lei atleast listened and seemed to consider his words. That was enough for now. It was hard to change a determed stubborn mind. "That is a difficult question you ask of me. Even if our god took it upon himself to change the world by drastic measures, killing anyone know is still a sin. Nomatter who or how or how many. You would have to weigh the concequences and the reasons yourself before making a decision. This is really not something i can or want to give advice in."
"Sounds like a good idea- and it's smart, the authorities won't catch onto it." Belial commented before noticing that his daughter was walking around the apartment, studying he surroundings. "God Cecilia it's so good....so great to see her." He said with light breath, seeming to catch his own breath. "Now we just need to finish this bullshit and...well, we can focus on better things."

---------

To weigh the consequences. Lei stood up as the church bell rung and looked back in the church- a woman with brunette hair and a grey eyes smiling at him as it seemed time froze and they made eye contact while she strutted out, seeming to have been listening into their conversation. "Some decisions are made for you; by forces you cannot control; my father for example. Regardless...things will work out in the end my friend." He said while walking towards the exit.
Cecilia could not help but smile softly as she saw something in his eyes she had not seen before. She walks a bit closer to him and rubs his back a little. "This will be over soon. Now that she is here and safe we can take more action. I'll protect her." She says before leaning up and kissing his cheek. "Now i guess we should move your stuff to my room. I only have two bedrooms and i think she would want and need a room for herself "
"Thank you. I know she's not your daughter but...I appreciate you saying that hun." Belial said with a smile before hearing Bailey complain about an assault rifle right out in her father's old room. "Man teenagers complain a lot." He mumbled before sighing and shaking his head, leaning over and giving her a kiss. "I'm sorry about the morning scare; when I got the call I just....it seemed that was the only thing I could think." He said quietly. "Anyways fuck." He said while looking to his old room, seeing Bailey coming out with his old service rifle.

"You know most couples sleep together...in the same room. I'm not sure why you need a room full of your stuff dad." Bailey said as she placed his rifle on the couch to move his stuff out.

"Well it's complicated; we weren't dating when I moved in." Belial awkwardly said with a smile.

"Thats....interesting. By the way I didn't catch your name miss." Bailey said politely to Cecilia, seeming to try and move past her intial thoughts about her.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Cecilia raises one eyebrow. This was complaining alot already. Oh boy. Belial was going to have a hard time then. She was used to it, having so many siblings. But he did not. She was going to have to help him alot she imagined. "I understand now. But I was really worried. Just give me a text or anything at all next time." She says quietly, not really wanting him to know she was THAT worried but she could not really hide it. She could not help but grin a bit as Bailey began to move his stuff already. And she liked the tone of the girl's voice more now. "Cecilia Akagi, agent of the central intelligence office here in Cantenseel."
"Oh like a secret agent- that's pretty cool." Bailey said in a very not excited tone, having been used to that kind of stuff because of the reality of who her dad was. "It's changed here, there's a lot more buildings." She said while looking out the window, remembering her childhood as she stayed quiet. It was apparent the girl had much bottled up like her father once did but had much less inclination to share, going back to the room and starting to move more of his things out.

"Is she...okay?" Belial asked in a whisper, knowing that Cecilia picked up on things better than he did. "It's just I'd expected things to be...different. She seems not surprised; nonchalant and acting like...like nothing is out of the ordinary." He said with a look of concern. "Did I do something wrong?"
Cecilia raises one eyebrow at the girl's almost sarcastic comment on her work before the girl simply began to continu her work and clear her new room. Huh. At his question she hesitated a bit but she was not one to hide things or bring them mildly. "Honey, you and her have not contacted eachother in years. She has been without her father for so long she probably doesn't even remember alot of how you even used to be. And now she is suddenly here. Kidnapped here nontheless. Standing infront of her father who she probably has a lot of bad memories of the past off.... I'm sorry to say that but I think she is just coping and figuring out how to even feel at the moment. She needs some time." She said as kindly as she could.
Belial looked down, realizing how long it had been since he had seen her. The last time he had seen her she was down to his hips; a child. He walked towards the window and held his head down, thinking that god had a real cruel way of making a man pay for his sins. "Why would she have wanted to have seen me then? It couldn't have been that bad with her mother." He mumbled out, seeming distraught as he fought the urge to drink. "But it...must have been worse I guess, I'm not sure. Maybe she was expecting something different too.." He looked to the side and then at Cecilia. "Worrying this much won't fix it though. I just have to try my best- in the meantime I saw a massive police checkpoint while going to get her...I think our lead struck again."
Cecilia did really feel bad for him though in her mind the girl just needed time to sort things out. Perhaps she did not even know how to voice out her enthousiasm of seeing him. Maybe that was still to come. She was still such a young girl after all. And she was still his daughter. If she was just as good at hiding and bottling up feelings it was going to take awhile. She walks up to him and gives his cheek a kiss. "Time, love." She says quietly before taking out her phone. "I know. I already got the message. I am heading there soon. It's... Pretty disturbing i heard."
Belial checked out the time and realized the time of the day it was, meaning that soon she'd be gone. "I am not sure if...if she's ready to be alone with me yet. Perhaps I can go with you?" He asked with a small smile. "I do have to work on this too after all and I have a keen eye." He spoke out, seeming to try and find any excuse to just escape the situation. "Besides...we need to visit Rex at some point today too."
Cecilia knew right away why he wanted to truly come along. It's not that he was jumping on the oppertunity to go get a killer. It was to flee his daughter for now. She could understand. She would find it awkward as well. But it would not be right. "I think you feel like you yourself are not ready to be alone with her yet." She says, hitting bullseye right away, before smiling softly as him as she reaches up and caresses his cheek. "You can't leave her alone right away. She just fot kidnapped into the country. You help her get setlled in. Ask what she needs. Use my credit card if you want to buy her some clothes and stuff. I'll pick you up when I have the time to go to Rex."
"I....okay." Belial said in defeat, realizing exactly what she meant. He smiled and gave her a kiss, knowing that he needed to do this. "I'll try to...do this." He said quietly, seeming Bailey walk out of the room and look disgusted while holding his underwear. "God she looks like me." He said in realization and fear, shaking his head and giving her another kiss. "Have a good day at work babe, I'll make things work here."
"You'll be just fine." Cecilia says quietly before returning his kisses and slipping her credit card into his pocket. She puts on her coat and checks to make certain she had her guns before leaving her house. It didn't take her long to get at the crime scene. Everything was covered in yellow police lints and the police were trying to block the media, which was hard to do since they had been literrly hanging in view. Luckily, when she arrived, most bodies had been taken down but the guts and blood were still everywhere. Just like the stench. Disgusting. How could one maniac find joy in this. She showed her badge so she would be let through and immediatly she found Tomoe on the scene. It was still unknown when he would be deported. She imagined soon. Though then she saw Vasilia as well, suprising her a tad bit so she decided to talk to the woman first as Tomoe seemed buzy. "Counselor Vasilia." She bows a bit in respect. "Could you fill me in a bit?" She asked as she folds her arms and looks up at the gore still hanging on the poles. She knew Vasilia, having met her a few times so they were on friendly terms.
"Another two prostitutes, respectively a fourteen and sixteen yearold. Being a former investigator with the police I've spotted a couple things." The pregnant council woman mentioned while pointing to the sewer grate. "The suspect came escaped from there, having came out of the alley way. The footage of course only shows the usual- a plague doctors mask and a black poncho to hide the gender. As usual black leather gloves were used, hiding finger prints and there's no hair samples. The only clue is that the killer uses a scalpel and cuts the wombs out from the women with surgical precision, violently mutilating them after. Though the killer carves the symbol of the Tsuhaman insurgency the modus operandi is that of a killer who prowled three years prior to the emergence of the symbols; this leads me to believe the symbol is to confuse us."
Cecilia was quite impressed by the keen eye the woman had. The victims were always young prostitutes. And she agreed that the symbol was just to trow them off. But why the killer used that symbol she was not certain. "The killer is smart. Though I do not quite understand why the womb is cut iut so neatly and the rest of the body is so.... Violated." She thinks out loud. The last cases were the same. The wombs were cut out si carefully. Delicately. The organ never found anywhere as if taken. It made her sick just the thought of it. She looks at the sewer gate. "How long have the bodies been hanging there?" Probably too long for a chase but still.
"They're angry at their victims for certain but for what reason....that's unknown. I theorize that the murder is connecting it to creation motherhood; a wayward son beaten too much by mother perhaps." Vasilia commented out in thought before shaking her head no to Cecilia's question. "The coroner has been busy all morning. I think a doctor is coming in place of them."

As Vasilia spoke out as a brown haired woman with dark blue eyes that resembled the ocean and a pale round came strutting in her lab coat; her blue latex gloves fitting over her petite hands that appeared ringless. "I hear you're the one leading this investigation."

"I am personally yes. You're the doctor I presume?" Vasilia asked her.

"Yes. My name is Doctor Marjorie Yates, I'm here to examine the corpses." Marjorie spoke out as the bodies were taken down from the telephone wires, being laid into carts where she looked them over. "Rigor Mortise is long set in. It must have happened around one in the morning when they died. From look out it they were tortured alive and had their wombs cut out while living - no evidence leading to the killer."

"What a sick bastard..." Vasilia muttered out. "Anything you got out of that Akagi?" She asked out of curiosity.
Cecilia was running all kinds of theories in her head. And angered man would not cut out the womb so carefully and presecily. He would stab it in anger. And why were the girls all so young. Perhaps, if this was an abused man's case, his mother had been an abused teenage mother as well. But nothing could be concluded yet. It were all just theories. She watches the bodies a bit closer as well now that they were down. Someone who could cut like this has or practiced alot, done this alot or had a medical degree. You almost had to seeing the clean steady cuts. But again, just theories. When the doctor found nothing she curses softly. One o clock was too long ago. "I want the maps of the sewer systems asap." Perhaps they could map out the route and look at surveillance cameras along the way. Here, as she looks around, she saw none. A cunning killer. "The killer must have atleast moved the bodies to here. In a neighbourhood like this, this type of torture, anyone would have woken up." Her stomach turns a bit again before looking away from the bodies. "This really is sick." Automatically she runs her hand over her own stomach. "What kind of message would one wanna send with this?... To punish someone? To not have children? Scare young girls out of prostitution? Or is it pure rage?.... It really sounds good to have nothing to be cut out out the moment. I don't want children anyway." She mumbles a bit tk herself before looking at Vasilia. "No offense."
"None taken, it's a lot of work." Vasilia who herself was pregnant said with a smile, putting her hand on her baby bump which caused a slight glare to come from the doctor who was taking off her latex gloves and shoving them in her pocket, finding herself to now look annoyed. "Also we've been checking the cameras- the killer wears a plague doctors mask and has a black poncho on when they do the killings so it's not like we can identify much other than they're roughly about five seven in height and not of a heavy build. Very petite in my opinion but that's hard to say when a poncho is so baggy."

Marjorie glanced at Cecilia and brought out a notepad, seeming to be scribbling doctors notes while turning to the dead bodies. In reality she wrote a name down in her notebook; it read 'Akagi', giving her a bit of a lead on the woman there. A woman who in her opinion was giving up the greatest gift one could have as a woman- one who was undeserving of it.
"Too much work. My parents had nine children. I am lucky i never got knocked up." Cecilia says with a light grin. "Though I am very happy for you." She says before focusing back on the crime scene. "I know. It's unclear. It still can be each gender. I am not ruling out a female or a younger teen. But i think the inky thing we can do now is try to trace back the steps. The escape route. How the killer got here. Perhaps we fund something along the path."
"It's never too late my dear, fate has a way of making us do things thought impossible." Vasilia commented while looking to the crime scene. "A younger teen wouldn't work- this manhunter has been active for a very long time. Three years with confirmed cases with cold cases going back to the Flight 317 terrorist bombings that show similarities." She said while looking to the escape route, seeing the closed sewer gate. "Not sure what we could find going through the muck of those sewers."
Cecilia grimaces a small bit at the idea of fate giving her a kid. She did not need one. Though, she didn't quite knew how Belial thought about children... "Anything. A route. A hide out. A glove. A drop of blood. The killer only has to make one mistake." She says before looking at the time. She still needee to go tk Rex with Belial and Bailey. And she probably should not leave them alone for too long together. And besides this one she still had alot to do. Rex's mission and keeping an eye on Henry. "Could you inform Tomoe of this? He is probably thinking the same but ask him to execute it? I have places to be. I'll contact Tomoe later today about his findings. It's no use if there are so many of us here. I'll see if i can find other leada as well. Divide and conquer." She says with a slight grin and wave before walking off.
"Divide and conquer." Vasilia chuckled out, finding herself to be shaking her head before getting her phone out to get the number of the investigator that Cecilia asked for. Finding so much work to do she sighed, rubbing her stomach as she went to work.

~~~~~~~

"So...shopping?" Belial asked while walking around a mall with his daughter, having sent the text to Cecilia earlier that he'd be there. "You like shopping?"

"Kinda." Bailey mumbled out while looking around, finding the new scenery to be different than in England. "Why is everything so...blocky here with neon? It's like the inside of a computer or something."

"You couldn't tell me- it's the new style of architecture or something." Belial said as he looked around. "What's your favorite color?"

"Blue."

"Favorite food?"

"Lasagna."

"Favorite animal?"

"Polar bears."

"Really? Mine too."

"Dad, what do you like exactly?"

"Well what do you mean darling?" Belial asked while stuffing his hands in his coat.

"I mean like do you do anything- mom said...." Bailey looked to the side. "Mom said a lot of things. How you...changed and didn't love us anymore." She said before getting quiet.

"No...no. I didn't ever stop loving you two, never. Maybe your mother but only because your mother took the most important person from me...you." Bailey said with a smile, making his daughter form a small one as she held back tears. "I like to draw when I can, read and enjoy nature."

"Really?" Bailey said with a small laugh. "You don't seem like that."

"That's just cause daddy went through hell. In life as a man sometimes you need to know when it is the time to pick up the pen and sometimes when it is time to pick up the sword."

"I thought you guys used guns in the army."

"It's a friggen metaphor Bailey." Belial chuckled out as they walked into a store, making Belial's eye twitch at the excessive amount of bright and girly clothing. "This is...it?" He asked quietly, not wanting to be heard in such a store.

"Well...yeah. I'll go check some things out." Bailey said with a smile, walking around the store a bit afterwards and finding things to wear. She seemed to like the more formal clothing, liking to dress nicely.

Belial held out his phone and texted Cecilia, telling then where in the mall he was. He smiled, looking at a picture he had managed to snag while she wasn't looking. He sighed out with his smile, wondering what his doctor would say.
It didn't take that long for Cecilia to arrive at the mall. She had already been heading there because she had expected he would listen to her and go to the mall with his daughter. She wondered how he was doing. So she was glad when she arrived at the mall. She looks around. Huh. Girly. And there she found him, looking as out of place as an ice cube in a fire. She grins a bit before walking up to him. "Hey, how are you doing?" She asked looking around, trying to find the little girl but she probably was trying on some stuff
"Doing good. Doing...well. Yeah, good but sad a bit. You don't know how much time you lost until it's in front of your face." Belial commented out, thinking about his real parents for a small moment before looking over to Bailey's direction, seeing her brown hair slightly above the gloves she was trying out. "Just need to take it one day at a time, treasure this time. Soon...I'll be changed by whatever they plan on doing to me; making me a robot or something. Who knows how life will be after that." He said before sniling. "How was the scene?"
Cecilia was glad to hear that and she saw that he was not really hiding it or making it any prettier than it was. That was a good thing. "They are not going to turn you into a robot. I won't let them go that far." She promises him that. She won't let him be used and abused in that way. Though she doubted that Rex would. Evn if she did not know the man, he looked and sounded like someone who would not do that and someobe who genuinely cared. "It was.... Gross." She looks around before getting a bit closer. "The bodies were completely molested and the wombs were cut out."
"By the almighty dragon." Belial said with his eyes widened, looking slightly sickened. "Then the rumors were true. To think someone like that can be a member of the group Henry is leading...what is this world turning into?" He asked himself before he tensed up and lost his air, feeling a hand touch his back before turning around and seeing his daughter look like a ball of clothing with two big red eyes poking out. "You found what you want?" He nearly chuckled out.

"Yeah. There's so many clothes in Cantenseel that look cool oh my god." Bailey said through her muffled voice, then looking over at Cecilia. "Hello." She said before looking at her dad. "How are you buying all this?"

"Well...uh. Miss Akagi so kindly gave us her credit card which...well. It's okay, daddy has enough money to make that not an issue. Go use this-" Belial said as he slid the credit card between her nose and the clothing it was scrunched against. -" and buy all those."

"Thank you, both of you." Bailey said in a giddy rone before going to the counter.

"Is she like me?" Belial asked out of the blue and almost nervoudly, having an awkward and stupid smile on his face.
Cecilia could not help but grin the slightest as she saw the bundle of clothes skip away happily to the counter. Okay, she had to admit, the kid had looked cute like that. "I don't think I can really say anything about that yet.... Though she does curses like you." She says, remembering their first meeting with the kid which was a bit hectic logically. She wraps her arms around his neck as she pulls him a bit closer. "You don't have to call me miss Akagi. Even if I do like the sounds of it coming from your mouth." She says with a slight grin.
"Well I want her to respect you. I want her to treat you good you know so...I'm gonna keep doing it." Belial said with a grin, whispering into her ear and giving her a kiss on her cheek. Soon Bailey was done and after Cecilia went off her break and back to work for a while Belial got to bond with his daughter. The next two days he spent doing similar things, bringing her to therapy with him and in the night being with Cecilia who had slowly became the next target of the crow, having a crow feather placed under her cars wiper blade.

The day of Friday came and with that came the day Belial was to have his operation. He was told to cut off his hair, getting ready alone. He wrote a note for Bailey and left the home, going to Joseph's residence where Joseph placed a blacl bag over his head and took him to his car, bringing him to the northern district where they met with a maverick scientist named Hotaka Nagachika and a unit of Lancaster scientists. He was led to a lab with the bag still hiding his identity from cameras that could see him. He then stripped naked, seeing a now boiling vat of material and a surgical table he was being put onto. He walked to it and breathed out, feeling his heart pound hard from fear as needles came out from arms connected to the table and injected him with a power medicine. His brain was formatted with a super computer powered by neural activity that ran systems of nanomachines going through his body, replacing and killing the weakest cells with the stringest and regenerating the rate at which his body healed by a massive amount. His damaged bones were retrofitted, having new and improved synthetic parts and his body was thrown into a vat of boiling titanium to plate his bones with the metal.

Belial woke from the boiling vat which had now been drained and he stood with a body that had regenerated itself after having dissolved in the boiling metal. He felt stronger than a hundred men, tightening his fist. He felt human still, more human than he had been as he smelled with a now hightened sense, hearing better as well as he heard the heartbeat of the scientists race while looking at him. Joseph had invited Rex in and as the scientists started, it began to set in that what they were seeing was a new generation of soldier that looked entirely human but could fight like a god.
The past few days Cecilia had been buzy. As always. But instead of just being buzy with work, she had been buzy in her head as well. She had known the surgery or whatever they were going to do was coming up. And they would not tell her when. He would not tell her either. It was frustrating. And then one morning he was gone again. Though she knew why this time. She stayed home from work. She would be able to function. Gods she was nerveus. And on edge. Both because of the surgery and because of the fact she had found a single crows feather and she had kept that a secret. "Do you want anything else?" She asks as she puts a cul of hot chocolate infront of the girl who was sitting on her couch watching tv. Next week she would be starting school and she was officially documented as her little sister. Now she was a Cantenselian without the chance of someone finding her true identity in the systems.

------

Rex had not been there for the entire proces. He had been invited to see the results only. Which was probably a good thing since the whole experiment and enhancing him had been bugging him for days. Even if Belial agreed. He gulped a bit as he saw the man now, realizing they as humans were playing more and more for god.... He would question his morals on this later. "How are you feeling, Belial?"
"No nothing." Bailey said before taking a sip and smiling, finding the hot chocolate delicious. "How'd you meet my dad?" She asked out of curiosity. "My mom- she said she met my dad in highschool. They were on a robotics team together." She stared into her cup, thinking of what she could remember of her dad. He came home twice a year, coming back more and more sad looking each time until he seemed to quit showing anything. Then he stayed home and tried to be happy but couldn't stop drinking and sometimes crying, having to sleep on the couch because her mom couldn't sleep from him waking up so much in the night.

------------

"Strong." Belial simply said before looking at Rex, seeing they were divided by a glass barrier. "When do I get some clothes?"

"Now." Hotaka spoke out as the vat opened up and a robotic suit that was held on a mannequin was shown. Belial walked over and placed his hand on it, having the nanobytes that formed the suit travel on from the mannequin to him almost like a second skin. "Break the glass."

"It's bulletproof." Belial commented out, pulling a bit on the gloves. Through his eyes he could see markers indicating his condition and blips on each person marking if they were hostile or not to him.

"You are stronger than that now. Display your power." Hotaka chimed in, grinning.

"Alright." Belial said before walking to the glass, tapping it twice. He then breathed in, breathing out quickly as he launched his fist through the glass and shattered it, causing the entire encasing to break apart to shards. "You wanna go get lunch Rex?" He asked while dusting off his fist afterwards, amazed he did that but not showing it as he had already had a life of surprises.
Cecilia sat down on the couch, pulling her legs up on the couch as well as she leans her arm on the arm rest. The girl was opening up more and more. And Cecilia had to admit she did not mind the company as much as she thought she would. "It wasn't that long ago honestly. Can't really recall how much time has passed but still, not alot. Your dad was councilman's, now president, Rex's head of security. He intercepted an attack from exteemists and they called me in to investigate. Before I left, your father asked me if I could do him a favor, find you. And that is what I did. I would have normally never helped him, goes against my code, but i felt like he was really desperate to find you... So in a way you brought us together." She says with a slight smile as she realizes that.

-------

Rex was amazed at the strength the man showed. Amazed and a bit scared. He did not know why but he felt a bit on edge. If this was already possible.... He side glances at Hotaka before shaking his head and dismissing the thought. "Ofcourse. It'll be my treat.... You do need some normal clothings."
"I never realized that my dad had wanted to find me that much. When I wrote that letter to him I didn't know if he lived in his house anymore- I didn't know if he even was alive." Bailey admitted while watching the TV. "I only know of him what I was told. My mom said he was an 'accident waiting to happen'...that he probably was around anymore because he couldn't keep himself together. What she said...doesn't match up with what I see. Sure I mean when I look at my dad sometimes I can see him looking in the distance and stuff but...he seems to know what he's doing; where he's going and where he wants to go. I don't understand why she'd lie to me."

-----------

"Uh...shit." Belial said before he picked up his stuff in the corner; his nanobyte suit turning into a silver necklace on his neck. After getting dressed in the corner he looked around, noticing Joseph was gone before turning to Rex. "Let's get out of here. The sooner we're away from these weirdos the better."
Cecilia could understand the girl's confusing. Because he did look good. Acted good. But that was what he did. Hide it. Keep it in. Till it explodes. Though he was doing better now indeed. Heading the right way. Even if he tried to commit suicide awhile ago. She was not going to tell the girl that. "Your father has had some real rough times. And he has been in them for so long that he learned to be very good at hiding them. He is doing better now, working hard to make himself better. Also for you. So he is going the right way but... He is working hard for it." She tells the girl honestly.

------

Rex could not help but grin a tiny bit though he agreed of getting out of there as fast as possible. "Let's." He says before they left together and went to a nearby lunch room. Soon they were sitting at the table together. And Rex was not really sure what to talk about. "How is your daughter adjusting?" He had met the girl two days ago and she sure did look and act like Belial.
"I hope he gets better then. I know he really does care." Bailey said with a small smile as she sipped her hot chocolate, letting out a sigh until the television went out and the lights shut off. "Huh that's weird." Bailey said before getting up, wondering if there was a breaker box somewhere. As she search around the lock on the sliding glass door to Cecilia's room suddenly clicked open as a slender person wearing a plague doctors mask and a black poncho came in holding a scalpel quietly, shutting the door behind them.

Bailey found a breaker box in the closet and got a screwdriver from the drawer in the kitchen, going to the breaker box and leaning in to pry it open. As she did the crow walked behind her quietly, holding the scalpel and breathing out before in a quick burst grabbing the girls mouth and pulling her back to quickly snap her neck. Bailey wasnt going for that and in the second it took for the crow to put their scalpel away Bailey stabbed the crow in the thigh with her screwdriver, screaming out as the crow grunted out in pain, tossing the girl to the side in annoyance instead to go for their real target, limping but still strong as she went to the living room leaving a trail of blood.

-----------

"Good. She's a true Cantenseel girl so the adjustment hasnt been too bad.." Belial said with a small smile though seeming troubled. "I just hope she's happy with me; that I'm what she expected and that I'm as good for her as I should be. Nothing can make up the time I lost so....the best I can do is be the best I can be now for her. How about you though? How's things with you?"
Cecilia smiled softly at the girl before the lights suddenly shut off and her blood ran cold. Okay. Perhaps this was just a normal black out. But she did not think so. She slowly reaches out and reaches below the table to grab her gun she had hidden there. She had them all over the place. She looks through the peephole of the front door first, nothing. But before she had the time to move anywhere else she heard the scream. She dashed to the room but someone already came out. Someone who made her blood run cold. She aimed her gun at the crow, her eyes furious. "Move and I shoot." She barked out, dead serieus. She could not see the girl in the room. "Bailey are you alright?" She yelled out to hear the girl.

------

"I am certain that she is." Rex encourages him as he hears the doubt in the man's voice. He thanks the waitress as she brings them their drinks before sipping his coffee. "Buzier than expected. Alot of responsibilities but I am getting used to it now. I am glad i can help my people and I see that slowly but steadily we are heading towards a better path already. So in short, feeling very content."
Only silence was returned from Bailey who was trying to figure her way out of the closet, reaching around and finding a gun in the closet. The Crow looked at where Cecilia was pointing and realized it was for part of her midsection- part that was purely just poncho that was puffed out. She side jumped and rolled into the kitchen from the doorway she was in and took cover on an island in the middle of the kitchen. She pulled a gun from her hip strap and shot at Cecilia twice, sliding over the island and rushing her- getting on top of her and preparing to pistol whip her before a shot rang out and the crow's body was flung off her.

Bailey was walking out from the closet while holding a shotgun, having fired the only shell that was in it. Blood trickled down from her forehead, having hit something in the closet. She didn't seem much too scared though, instead wanting to fight the killer who had invaded her new home.

The Crow stood up slowly with half her mask shot off and blood coming from pellets that had gone into her arm, neck and face. The now exposed Marjorie went to the front door and ran out, having a bloody hand print on the doorknob while escaping, going down a flight of stairs and going to a sewer grate in the parking lot.

Bailey now dropped the shotgun, having her arms shake a bit before looking at Cecilia. "Who was that?" She asked with a bit of a crack in her voice, having never stabbed or shot someone before and realizing now what she done as the adrenaline slightly lessened.

----------

"Agreed. I can't wait to fix some of what's going wrong...because even when I see how bad things are, the good is what gives me hope to keep on fighting. That's what it's like being a soldier." Belial said with a smile before drinking his coffee, finding himself slightly annoyed as in his vision feed he found himself accidentally analyzing the contents of the coffee. "It makes sense...Henry being the one." He mumbled out quietly. "The guy was one of the....worser soldiers around. Some of the war crimes rumored from the war...it'd be the guys like him."
Cecilia's heart was beating faster as she did not hear the girl reply. Please n- She shot as soon as the crow moved and it seemed to hit but in the blur of moving she could have also missed and just hit the clothes she realized. She took a step foward though then quickly side stepped as one bullet rushed past her and the other grazed her upper arm. She had not expected the tackle, and as her training had thought her she was about to trow her off when another shot rang in the air. Immediatly she jumped up, aiming her gun again but then for a second she was stunned as she regonized the face. And in that second the doctor had the time to ran. She would not get far though. She looked readg to run aftet the woman when Bailey's voice made her pause. Her focus now completely switched. Quickly she went to the girl and sat on her knees infront of her, checking her for injuries though she only saw the one on her forhead luckily. She seemed fine except that she was very shaken up. She pulls the girl in her embrace as she soothingly pats her hair, rocking her a bit from side to side. "Someone very bad. And you did very good, Bailey. I am really proud of you girl." She said quietly as she felt relief the girl was fine. Very relieved. She decided to stay with Bailey and not go after the doctor for now. They had enough evidence. She would not be able to hide for long. And this girl needed her at the moment.

--------

Rex swirled his coffee a bit around, staring a bit at it as he seemed deep in thought. Men like Henry... "I don't personally know him so you are a better judge looking at that. Though i dont believe men are born like that or that you can predict someone doing such crimes. I believe deeply in that circumstances decide what a man does or does not."
Bailey held onto Cecilia and finally started to cry, not realizing the blood on her hands that had came from when she stabbed Marjorie. She buried her head against her shoulder, having seen violence not even imaginable in the last couple days. The young girl didn't know what to say, not crying because she was sad but from just shock. She held onto Cecilia for long, having the paramedics arrive in the time she held onto her and the police.

Bailey was checked out for her small cut and Cecilia who was found to be fine. DNA was sampled over the apartment and they were told to stay somewhere else as this would be an active crime scene for a while. The detectives seemed busy, not having seen Marjorie's face like they did and scowering for all the evidence.

Bailey came to Cecilia with a blanket around her shoulders and a bandaid on her forehead; her eyes puffy but her face showing strength as she seemed okay. "Maybe we could stay at my dads house?" She asked quietly. "At least until things are fixed up here."

--------

"I think it depends on the purpose god gave them; what path he wants you to lead. I have dreams often of another life. I was once an evil man.. someone who killed for fun, hurt people for my pleasure and cared little about the destruction I caused. I angered god and I believe he has put me to be where I am so that I can change my ways....after all, I remember asking him for this." Belial admitted quietly with a smile. "And I remember you too from this past life though...it's just a dream I think." He chuckled out. "I got a wild imagination."
Cecilia was talking to some of her colleagues, giving them specifics on what had haplend and who they were searching for. With all the blood evidence and camera footage she was certain they would find her. If they started hunting her now, get into the sewers which she was certain the wounded crow had flown off to, they would have her in no time. Though she was asked to sit this one out. Fine. She looks at the girl who was keeping herself so strong right now. Belial would not be a good option. Nor would it be wise to let the agency give them a place to stay. In both cases Henry could and would find them. "Let me worry about that." She say quietly as she smiles kindly. "You go pack some things if you feel ready for it. We won't be staying long." She says before taking out her phone and giving Belial a text, saying they were attacked at home but they were fine and he needed to get home as soon as he could.

-------

Rex tilts his head a bit to the side as he listened. It was hard to imagine Belial as a bad man in any kind of way honestly. "You really do have a wild imagination then." He says with a slight grin before sipping his coffee again. "Perhaps it is something your mind had come up with the cope with things?" That might be a possibility.
Belial looked up to speak but then saw that his phone lit up for a moment. He read the text and felt his blood run cold, slightly paling as he instantly stood up. "Cecilia was attacked. She's fine but I have to go." He said in almost a hyperventilated pant, beginning to run as he broke the doors he went through and came out from the lab. He ran so fast and hard he didn't notice as the concrete of the streets slightly cracked and indented with each step- the man being a walking tank as he ended up back at the apartment without even realizing how little of time it had took. He breathed out; the trees blowing the direction he had ran from air that was pushed from his run. He looked at Cecilia and his daughter and seemed nearly worked into illness from his panic, the man nearly green before seeming to have a sigh of relief. "Did they hurt you? Either of you two?" He asked while rushing to the two girls, wrapping his arms around both of them.

-----------

Marjorie crawled out from a sewer grate, holding onto her left arm which had been nearly blown off her body. She pulled off her poncho and mask and limped into the grand cathedral which was nearby, managing to come to the table of memorium. She pulled out her wallet and pulled out a picture of an ultra sound that had the name of Maribel on the back of it, having been the daughter that she lost. Bleeding heavily she leaned against the table feeling a bit light headed before hearing footsteps.

"You've been a loose canon." Henry said in a tone of irritation. "You served only to hurt my cause you witch." He said while stomping over to her in anger.

"Sorry love, I had to do it." Marjorie said jokingly while looking at him with a grin, staring into his eyes full on anger before giving him a slight peck on the lips playfully. "What are you going to do- kill a dying woman?"

"Exactly bitch." Henry said before swinging at her, causing Marjorie to swoop down before taking off in a pained run. She was injured but she was also much smaller and lighter than Henry, being able to take him on a chase all the way up to the roof of the cathedral which she found herself cornered at, staying at the top and waiting for him before turning around. "End of the line."

"End?...No. It ended a long time ago Henry. Lost my baby...lost my womanhood- I died so long ago. I've been a ghost...an agent of vengeance against those whores who abused the gift that god had given them." Marjorie spoke out angrily. "You killing me will only bring me back again; god wants what I am doing."

"Get real woman; you're a delusional psychopath that couldn't handle a hysterectomy you had to have because of a car crash. Your husband left you because you were a pathetic mess and you couldn't do anything better other than be angry and feel sorry for yourself. You're a piece of shit; a murderer that was without a purpose. I used you, not god. You were a tool, not an agent; you insult that title. You've lost your usefulness- are you ready to meet god?"

Marjorie screamed out at the top of her lungs, hearing what Henry was saying and feeling it essentially sunder her soul before she broke down crying and sobbing, shaking her head no. "Just to meet Maribel."

Henry watched for a moment, letting her cry before smirking and chuckling a bit while shaking his head. "Shame they don't let everyone into heaven; us sinners are banned sister." He said before shooting her once in the chest, making her free before he unloaded his seventeen round magazine into her- each shot making her step back closer to the edge. Once he shot his last bullet and his slide locked back he holstered it and walked to her, listening to Marjorie's wheezed last breath before he kicked her off the cathedral roof and to her death on the ground. He pulled out his telephone and dialed the police, clearing his throat. "Suspect dead- I have the crow. She's at the main cathedral lying in the street; I tracked her down."
Cecilia's eyes widened slightly as Belial so quickly arrived back home. Running even. Had he even been nearby? She bit her lip a bit as he hugged them, both because he was significally stronger and because her arm still had a flesh wound on it from that one bullet. Though she was so glad he was here with her. Relieved to see he was fine as well. She wraps her arms around him the best she could as well. "We're fine. Really." She said, not wanting him to worry even more. "Bailey only bumped her head. She was very brave." She says as she unwraps one arm from Belial and pats Bailey's head softly.
"I used a shotgun." Bailey said simply before hugging her dad tightly before pulling away, realizing he was a lot harder. "Why aren't you squishy?"

"I've been on this KETO diet." Belial said in a quick lie before looking at Cecilia with a look that said he'd explain it later.

"I'm gonna go help pack okay, you guys come help too after you talk." Bailey said before heading back to the unblocked part of the apartment to get their stuff, wondering how exactly his muscles went from turning flabby to like steel in a day.

"So next time tell me to read the fine print of whatever government project I decide to participate in. They dipped my skeleton in metal- fucking metal and now there's a computer in my head and...something about nanomachines. Also I can read your body-" Belial said while scanning her, seeing that she was starting to have her blood pressure rise from the talk of the experimental work done to him. "-okay calm, I feel fine. I'm more worried about the crow."
Cecilia could not help but think how much of an adult the little girl sometimes was. Life probably made her stronger than they both realized. She felt a bit sick as she heard him talk about all the things they had done to him before it made her angrey. Those bastards. Nomatter what they had agreed on, this was just too far. They said they would make his body better. But not fucking this. They made him into a machine like that. "I am not worried about her. We'll find her quickly now. I am certain of that." She says as she reaches up and puts her hand on his cheek. His body did feel very different. "Are you sure you are feeling alright?..." she asks softly, worry for him laced in her voice and eyes.
"I feel the same if not a bit better- it doesn't hurt to walk anymore." Belial commented before looking at his hands. "I feel a bit of a headache from how I sense things now but...I'm alright. I'm ready to do what I have to so we all can have some peace when it's done. That's what matters and at least I don't have to worry about dying as much as I did." He said while feeling her face with his hand; his hand still feeling as rough and as warm as before the procedure. "I'm just...you'll bare with me right?" He said quietly, worried the changes would be too much for her.
Cecilia puts her hand over his as she rubs her cheek against the palm of his hand. She smiles softly at him. "Do you really have to ask that?... Ofcourse I will." She says before leaning up and giving his lips a kiss. They were just as soft still. "Come, let's pack some stuff. We are going to need to find a place to stay temporarily."

"I don't think you have to." Tomoe said as he walked up to them, hands in his pockets. If he had seen the display of affection between the two he was very good at hiding what he was feeling about it. Though Cecilia still automatically took a step back to create some distance between her and Belial. She had not told Tomoe about her new relationship. It felt weird. Especially after what he had said. She did not want to hurt him. Tomoe held up his phone. "Henry gave the message, the crow is found dead at the cathedral. There is no need to worry about her anymore. Shame though. We could have caught her and gotten more information..."

Cecilia understood what Tomoe was saying and what Henry had probably done. Silence her. She clenched her fist a bit. The bastard.
"Right. Well, sounds about right...the man hates unfinished buisness." Belial admitted before rubbing his face. "First thing they'll be doing though is locking down her home so that's the best bet on finding anything providing that the home doesn't magically have a fire." He said jokingly knowing full well that it was a very big possibility. "But uh...yeah we do need a place to stay temporarily while someone cleans out the bits of crow out of our apartment." He said while not even realizing the emphasis 'our' had in his sentence, turning his head and literally seeing a bit of blood on their window. "My house I think will work right?"