jeu de rôle aléatoire The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 5723 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 5723

il y a plus d’un an IAMYOURENEMY said…
Joseph panted out a bit, turning off the shower as he looked down at her. "Being crammed between your magnificent behind today was more magnificent than it ever has been before." He said, thinking of the pleasure he had gotten from that rear of hers that he loved so much today before he opened her mouth for her and managed to squeeze out a couple more drops out of his seed onto her tongue, knowing it would taste more sweet than bitter due to the way her body perceived taste now.

Akiro waved a bit, feeling his stomach sink a bit. In his heart, he knew he wasn't over Moira and didn't want this to happen to her. He called his C.O quickly, using a star six seven and pretending to be Moira's father as the guy handed the phone to Moira, in the base. "Moira, listen to me." He looked around to see if Riza was gone. "Thank god you're okay. Okay, I need you to barricade yourself in the base right now. I'm part of a really dangerous gang and someone is trying to kill you." He whispered into the phone. "Please, do it now." He said, getting off the phone quickly before resuminb watch of the stall.

"Yes well...perhaps after this me, you, your mother and my wife could all have dinner together sometime. When you're not busy of course." Hei said while pushing his glasses up, buttoning up his lab coat afterwards due to it being cold as hell outside. Boy did Hei look like their father. It was almost scary, but he did at least have some Akira features. His jawline was much more broad and stronger than Hotaka's and he had colored hair still. Hei pulled the handkerchief out of his pocket and coughed into it a bit loudly before motioning for them to go inside. As Hei walked in there, signalling for Rex to wait a moment., he could see the detective for Chidori's case. He called him over and instantly the detective had an asshole expression on his face.

"Look, she already told you, the bail is three million you filthy ghoul slime. Now go, get out of my sight. I wish I could get your entire trashy family locked away like her, honestly. You people all are the same. Scum. We should have taken care of you kind before you ever were allowed to breed." He said with a growl.

Hei peeked his head out the door. "Oh big brother, did you hear that? Get our entire trashy family locked away?" He said with a grin. "Scum he calls us, scum." He said before opening the door all the way, revealing Rex. Instantly the detective paled like a ghost.

"M-MR PRESIDENT?!" He shrieked out, almost seeming like he was going to have heart attack. "Is that true?!" He asked, utterly flabbergasted.

Seth shivered as her fingers touches his member, instantly making him rock hard. "Y-Yes...just like that.." He said quietly, letting his heart beat into her hand. His member twitched a little bit, liking being in her hand but want more. "Could you do an..up and down sort of motion? Not too fast though, please. If it's dry, it'll really hurt me." He said while staring at her hand holding his member.

Naomi tried to hide her small little grin with a frown but clearly failed at that. "Oh please, as if." She said with her nose in the air. "I'm just nice to you because I like you, that's all." She said with a slight chuckle. "I'm literally mean to about, everybody else. Except my mom. I kinda miss her." She said quietly.
il y a plus d’un an Mirra1007 said…
Fayline blushes a tad bit as he opens her mouth and puts his seeds into her mouth but quukly she moaned. It actually tasted better than before. Now that she was a vampire she had the feeling everything felt better. Well, except for the bloodlust ofcourse but she will learn to control that. She slowly stands up, her legs still feeling a tad bit numb so she wraps her arms around his neck to keep her up. "I am glad you turned me." She says quietly with a soft smile before gently kissing him.

Moira frowns when as someone handed her a phone, saying it was her father. That could not be right. When she heard Akiro's voice her heart both warmed and clenched. Before she had a change to say anything he explained the situation. She knew she would be able to protect herself from whoever was coming but she was more concerned for his safety. "A-Akiro, wai-" but he had already hung up. With a sigh she hands back the phone, wondering when this person was going to strike.

Rex smiles softly at Hei's proposal and he would love to do that actually. Even if Hei looked a damn lot like the man he hated so much, he was still his brother. One he thoight he would never have. As Hei coughed though he frowned in worry before following him. That cough did not sound good. As asked he waited just outside the door where he could hear the detective talk. He clenched his fists a bit as he walks into view. "Indeed I heard brother." He says before looking at the detective. "Yes it is true. Different mother but same father." He explains calmly before his looks hardened to the point of it looking terrifying. "Now lets talk about my sister. First of all you and I know that a bail of 3 million is way too much in a case like this. Second of all you have no clue evidence on her killing her husband and is the story she is telling true. And third of all, you are discriminating her because of her race. I think I made it a rule that ghouls should be treated equally and with respect. I even made it a law. And you broke it right infront of my face. So you better release my sister and get out of my face right now before I trow you into one of these cells myself." He spits out with alot of vemon in his words. It was clear he was not in a good mood and that they could better listen to him.

Lizana bites her lip hard as she sees him harden. Did she really have that effect on him? Softly she starts to move her hand up and down, testing the movements, before holding him a bit firmer. "Like this?" She asks quietly as she looks up at him to see his reaction.

Yumi smile widens alot. To believe someone else than her parents actually liked her! "Good to know because i like you as well." She says before looking around more at the lretty flowers.
Joseph smiled as he kissed her back, enjoying the taste of her lips before pulling away after a little bit. "I am glad I turn you too. Now come on, let's see if you can figure out how to put clothes on for you." He said as he got out of the shower and dried himself off. It was going to be a bit hard trying to teach her how to fold her wings that close to her body. Well, maybe it wouldn't be. She was there when he was teaching Eadlyn how to do it, when she was younger.

Akiro breathed out deeply, trying to get a breath. Good, Moira was safe. That's what he cared about. "What is wrong with me?" He asked himself. One minute he didn't care what happened to her, the next minute that was the only thing on his mind that mattered. He needed to get his mind straightened out, this was getting to be a bit too much, even for him.

Eva sat in class, looking at her hands and twiddling her thumbs. Lunch had just ended, and she had a lot to think about. Lunch was when everyone had cast their votes and she knew that even though she tried her best, Louisa might have still won. She sighed a bit. She knew that all of this had put a really big wedge in her relationship with Daniel, her boyfriend, who she hadn't even really talked to in a couple of days. He was too anti-social for her campaign events so really, she only saw him after school which really was just an hour at a time. She sighed, awaiting the bell. After next period, class would finally be out and she would just have to go home. It'd be up to the rest of the student council members to tally up all of the votes.

The detective looked utterly terrified as Rex spoke to him. He nearly shit his pants as Rex mentioned throwing him into a cell. He gulped. "Y-Yes I'll get her out. J-Just a moment." The detective said as he jangled some keys around and went towards the back towards the cells. A little bit later, Chidori came out of a door, rubbing her red wrists. They had put the handcuffs on way too tight on her. She smiled as she looked at Rex and Hei. "I knew something was up when I heard something about me being released immediately." She said with a smile as she looked at Rex. "Nice to see you again Rex. You should visit more often. The last time I saw you I think I only had seven daughters? I have ten daughters now." She said before patting her stomach. "I think it'll be eleven though in a couple of months." She said with a smile as Hei pushed his glasses up. "Thank you, brother. Really, I wouldn't have been able to bring her home to her kids without you." He said as they all went outside of the police station.

Seth squirmed a little bit, totally dominated by her touches. "Mhm." He said while biting his lip, wanting more. "It feels really good." Seth said quietly with a blush as a little bit of juice came out of the tip and onto her hand.

Naomi smiled a bit. "Thank you." She said while getting to the back to see the flowers. Here, there were weird ones with a bit of pink and purple in them and they looked just amazing. "What do you think of flowers?" Naomi asked with a small little smile.
Fayline frowns a bit at his words. See if they can put some clothes on her? What did he mean? But when she stepped a bit back she felt her wings bump against the shower wall. Oh. Right. She still had her wings now. How in the world were they ever going to fit in clothes? After getting out of the shower she quikly dries her body off as well. "So how exactly are we going to do this?" She asks as she points back at her wings.

An hour or so had passed when Riza returned to the Yakuza base. When she entered the hall with the stalls some people's eyes widened when they saw her. She looked really roughend up. Her clothes were partly torn, her hair was a mess, there were big bruises already forming on her body and the side of her head was bleeding slightly. Though she did not have any bullets or stab wounds. Someone had beat her up with their own fists. She glared at the people who looked at her before everyone minded their own buisiness again. She looked extremely pissed and no one wanted to mess with her when she was extremely pissed. She walked back to the stall towards Akiro and slams her hand on the table. "What. Is. She." She almost growled out. "She is not a vampire but she is way faster. She is not a ghoul but her strength matches. And I have no clue why but she seems to predict every movement I make. She looks human but no human could've done that. So tell me. What is she." She was really demanding and answer.

Rex smiled softly when he saw the sister he hadn't seen in so long walk towards them. Though when he noticed she was rubbing her wrists he made sure to give one final stern look at the detecitve before focuzing on his sister again. "It has indeed been a long time ago. And I really apologize for that but as you can imagine I was rather buzy. And I will visit more often." He says with a slight smile as he follows them out of the police office. "Hei, there is no need to thank me. I am your brother. This is only normal for me to do so call me anytime you need me." He says as he puts a hand on Hei's shoulder and smiles a bit more. Yes, they were children of the man he hated but he himself was as well. And even though it still felt strange to have a sister and a brother he still wanted to be a part of their family.

Lizana smiled a bit shyly at his compliment. She saw how much he was enjoying it from his expressions but it felt good to hear him say that. It made her feel more confident and happy she could pleasure the man she had fallen for. "S-So I noticed." She says quietly as she begins to rub him a bit faster, trying to create more pleasure for him.

Yumi picks up one flower and smells it. "I love them. I love the colour, the smell and just the feel off them. They are so pretty but also so symbolic for so many things." She replies honestly. To tell the truth, she has never seen much flowers in real life before. She had mostly seen them in books so it was great to be free to touch them and smell them like this.
Joseph bit his lip. God this would be hard for an adult to get the hang of. "Basically, you hold your wings to your body really close like this and put the clothes over it." He said, demonstrating it as he put his clothes on. His wings were bigger than hers too, so it would be easier for her to do it than him.

Akiro's stomach sunk when he saw Riza so ruffed up too. Goddammit conscience. "She's...well.....I'm not sure.." He said, being completely honest. "Maybe a new breed of something?" He suggested, trying not to say she was an alien yet also trying to imply that she wasn't. "Are you okay? Do you need assistance?" He asked, not knowing now to mess with her when angry

Hei smiled and put his hand on Rex's shoulder. "Thank you brother." He said with a large smile. "How has your mother been?" He asked, trying to get their mind off of other things. Now Chidori was out, and free, and that was all that mattered.

Chidori continued to rub her wrists, which had been grinded against the stupid handcuffs. "Yeah? How has she been? Last I heard, she still was living with you?" She said, surprised his mother had never gone back to Britain.

Seth started twitching as she rubbed him faster, making even more juice leak out of him. "G-God..." He said, throbbing really hard as he prepared to release. It was getting harder and harder by the second to hold on. "It feels...so...amazing.." He said, sounding a tad strained as suddenly, his seed spurted out from him, hitting her in her cheek and covering her hand completely as he moaned quietly with quick breathing.

Naomi raised an eyebrow. "Symbolism? Like for what?" She asked, having never been too good at really thinking about those deeper things. "I only can see it for dead people..is there something else you see?" She asked.

(Sorry about rushed post.)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Fayline looks closely as he demonstarted how to do it. It looked easy enough. And it always looked easy when Eadlyn did it so this should be a piece of cake. She tried to fold her wings together but it looked like she simple had no control over them at all. Instead of folding they started stretching and the more she tried to fold them the weirder the movements her wings began to make. "I don't think it is working that well..." She mumbles a bit.

Riza narrows her eyes a tad bit at him, not fully believing her was telling her everything. But it didn't matter. "No I do not need any assistence." She snaps. Fine, she would find out what that woman is by herself when a small idea hits her and she grins. "A new breed does sound very interesting.... I guess scientist would pay well for her actually." They would pay her handsomely for a new breed.

Rex smiles a bit at Hei before sighing a bit at the question and rubbing the back of his head. "She is fine I guess and yes she is living with me but most of the time she is holed up in her room. Probably because for years she has been forced to stay in a room and now she has no idea what to do with freedom..." He says, a bit worried about his mother though sadly he had been too buzy to do anything about it even though he did often visit her.

Lizana felt him throbbing in her hand. It was a strange feeling and weirdly it got her aroused since her body remembered him throbbing and pulsing inside of her and how good that had felt. When his seed suddenly spurted out it really suprised her, making her shriek a bit before pulling her hand away. She blushes brightly as she realizes she just managed to make her man release with only her hand.

Yumi chuckles and shakes her head. "No, flowers are deffinantly not only for dead people. Each flower has it's own secret meaning. I've read in a very old book that many many years ago love between two parties were often forbidden and communication was a no go as well. So the lovers thought of a secret language, each of them hidden in a flower. For example, a camillia means admiration but when you give a white camillia it means you're adorable and so on. So through sending flowers the lovers were still able to communicate with eachother. Flowers are beautifull." She explains with a smile.

(It's okay ^^)
Joseph poked her with his wing, shaking his head. "Let's try it again, dear." He said as he moved her wings for her into place. "Now try doing that a couple times, without me touching your wings." He said while flapping his wings a few times and showing her how to do it. "Just imagine how hard it was for Eadlyn learning this as a kid?" He asked, thinking back on Eadlyn's childhood years.

Akiro instantly started sweating. "No no no no no no no no, don't try that, please." He said, sounding obviously very worried. "It would be bad to do that to a military person. They're well tracked." He said, trying to throw up any reason not to kidnap or sell Moira.

Chidori sighed quietly. "Well...it's understandable. Maybe you should try and do something with her soon? Get her outside? Maybe you should get her a friend. I would love to hang out with your mother some time, if you'd allow me." She said with a smile.

Seth chuckled a bit with a blush, looking at her with a blush on cheeks. "S-Sorry." He said with a small smile before grabbing some napkins for her out of the bathroom. "Here dear." He said as he set them down next to her. "Sorry for finishing so hard." He said quietly.

Naomi's rubbed her head, almost hearing static as Yumi spoke. "Oh...how...nice..." She said, now having her brain reduced to mush because of all that she just spoke. "...How do you speak so much so quickly?" Naomi asked while rubbing her head.
When Joseph did it it all looked so simple. But for Fayline it was a real struggle to do. She watched closely and tried as hard as she could to fold her wings. Well, they were folded now though it wasn't really in the right way and starngely enough it needed alot of strength. "How in the world do you do this..." She mumbles before stretching her wings again before trying to fold them again. This would need alot of practice.

Riza narrows her eyes a bit at him as she folds her arms. He was still way to protective about this woman. She guessed that bitch still had his heart in her claws. "I am not going to [i[try[/]i] it. I am going to do it. Do you have any idea how much money scientists will pay for an alive new breed of human? A real shit load of money. We could use that. So I am going to set up a team and get her captured. And I don't care how well millitary people are being tracked. The Yakuza is known for making people dissapear without a trace." She says with a grin. She was not going to change her mind about this. This could really get her some extra points from Takao. She could already hear the praises.

Rex smiles gratefully at his sister's offer. "I appreciate it alot and I would love to take that offer. But you already have enough on you mind as it is. I'll just need to make more time to spend with my mother and get her out. She is my responsiblity after all." he says with a small smile.

Lizana stares a bit at her seed covered hand before blushing brightly and cleaning her hands and face with the napkins. "Thank you. But there is no need to apologize. You finishing so hard was just a sign that I was doing it well." She says with a small smile, not wanting him to feel bad or so at all.

Yumi tilts her head a bit to the side before putting a hand over her mouth to stop her giggling. "I don't speak that fast." She says with a small grin. "Now, how about we go to that park you were talking about? I am rather curious to see it."
Joseph sighed a bit. "A lot of practice Fayline..." He said while fixing her wings to the right area and putting her clothes on for her before looking over at her. "Try walking with them for a bit. Don't jerk really hard, otherwise you could pinch a wing." He said as he looked at her, hoping she'd get the hang of it soon.

"Don't do it." Akiro said angrily with a growl before his expression fell. "Please." He said quietly. Her claws were deep in his heart, but he couldn't control it. It was something that beyond his control anymore. "Don't hurt her. I know I can't have her, but it's not her fault. It's just not meant to be. It cannot become true so please, don't hurt her because I am the one being hurt about the whole situation." He said quietly.

Chidori nodded her head and smiled. "Alright Rex.." She said quietly as she looked down. How was she going to explain what happened to Zhu to her children?

Hei wrapped his arm around Chidori before coughing quietly. "Well brother, it was good seeing you again, but I think I gotta get her home. Her kids miss her." He said with a sad smile, feeling sorry for the poor little kids.

"Was my seed that interesting to look at?" Seth asked as he saw her stare at it before blushing. He smiled a bit as he ran his fingers through the hair she still had. "You'll always do everything well in my eyes." He said with a smile as he put his now soft member away in his pants. "You're so beautiful, and you have the most amazing personality and you're so loyal. So, so loyal." He kissed Lizana's cheek and caressed her face. "You're the best girlfriend a guy could have." He said as he brought her closer.

Naomi chuckled softly. "Yes you do. It was faster than like, a sports car." She said while laughing a bit before sighing quietly. "The park, you wanna go?" She asked before taking Yumi's hand. "Let's go." She said, walking out of the garden with the flowers she and Yumi picked before walking towards the park, which honestly wasn't that far away. Because school was still on, there was just mothers and their little kids, but there was really only one noticeable person there. Virgil, who was sitting there, staring at the ground with a black hood over his head although his long silver hair stuck out from the hood, along with his blood red eye, that seemed to pop out in contrast with the paleness of him. "Oh look, the monument is over there." She said while pointing it.
Fayline pouts a bit as he once again had to help her. It felt weird to have her clothes now on like this. They felt too tight and she had the feeling everyone could see the wings sticking out through her clothes. Slowly she began to walk, that feeling different as well. As if she was a small kid who needed to learn how to walk again but luckily her wing stsayed folded.

Riza raises one eyebrow as he dares to growl at her but still she listened after awhile she sighs before shaking her head. "At first I was out to kill her because she had hurt a family member. But now we have a bigger use for her. Like I said before, a new breed is something special. If we capture her it'll give us alot of money we can really use. Sorry but this is going to happen. You better start to learn how to put your feelings aside if you want to stay here."

Rex smiles a bit sadly as well, understanding what they would have to go through. "It was good to see you again as well. I'll make sure to come around more often and if there is something I can do just call me." He says before patting Hei on his shoulder and rubbed Chidori's head a bit before walking off.

Lizana blushes furiously at his words though she had been blushing for the past minutes. Well, ofcourse it was interesting, it was the first time she had seen it like this. As he looks at her with such a loving look in his eyes and says those sweet words her heart really warms up. She rubs her cheek more against his hand before placing her hand over his. "You flatter me to much." She says quietly with a small grin, remembering the time she had been snapping at him.

Yumi chuckles a bit as well before following Naomi to the park. She really liked the surroundings. It was nice and open with a gentle breeze swaying the grass. She loved the fact that alot of mothers and little kids were here. It made the space so alive. She looks up at the monument with a small smile. "They have really build alot of these all around town havn't they?" She asks.
"I can't notice your wings at all." Joseph said as he watched her walk, seeing how she moved. "Be more relaxed. Being all tense like that is going to make your muscles sore." He said as he let his wings out. At least Fayline would probably understand now why he liked to stretch his wings out at night and relax. It sucked hiding them, and while there were clothes made just for vampires, human clothes were much more stylish, considering vampire clothes looked edgy.

Akiro started to get really pissed off as she mentioned pushing his feelings aside. He had been here like what, forty minutes? "You wouldn't have even known about her if I didn't tell you." He said angrily, regretting spilling anything to Riza. "You call this a family, yet you'd screw someone over inside of it? If anyone doesn't have the hang of this, it's you." He said fiercely. "And by the way, I'm not telling you everything. I know what she is. She isn't human. You wouldn't get paid shit. I know exactly what she is, actually. I just am not going to tell you. Why? Because I respect people enough, even ones have who played with my emotions, to not let out their details out like that." He said angrily. He could be a major asshole when set off.

"Goodbye brother." Hei said with a smile.

"Bye bye Rex." Chidori said before Hei and her went to the old rust bucket and Hei started it. Soon after starting it and making sure it wouldn't die, Hei drove her back to his house, having an utterly silent car ride home. They didn't need to talk to each-other. After he pulled into the driveway and Hei unlocked the door, the first thing Chidori did was run upstairs to where she heard her kids at and ran up and went into the room they were staying in. instantly, all the little girls said 'Mommy' in unison and started hugging her, some crying at the same time.

"I got her home." Hei said with a little smirk to Kierra.

"I hear it's even more interesting to taste." Seth commented while snuggling with her. At her comment, he smiled a bit, kissing her cheek while looking at her lovingly. "I don't flatter you enough, honestly." He said while kissing her cheek again. "Do you want to head home?" He asked, knowing she was probably ready to go.

Naomi nodded. "They did it to help the pain after the massacre, to try and bring humans and ghouls together. It worked, sorta." She said while scratching her head. "The survivors of the massacre,w hich there were a fair amount of, bare much resentment towards ghouls..." She said quietly.

Virgil in his seat, continued to look over at Yumi, mesmerized by how she looked. It looked so much like his childhood friend, it gave him so many vibes, but he couldn't act on them. He was too shy. Too scared to walk up there and get a no.

"Is that guy staring at you?" Naomi asked, looking over at Virgil.
Fayline smiles a bit when he says he doesn't notice them. Atleast that was good. She took a deep breath and relaxed a bit more before taking an other step. Though she may have relaxed a bit too much. Suddenly her wings stretched again, ripping the back of her clothes and causing her to shriek in suprise. Oh no. "I-I'm sorry."

"You don't understand this family at all yes. You have probably grown up in a nice good house with loving parents but here it is different. This family is different. Life here is rough and painfull but atleast we are here for eachother." Riza snaps back at Akiro. No one talked about her family like that. It was everything she have. "And even if she isn't a human she is something people have not yet identified and that will give us money. And we need that here. So excuse me but I am going to go and arrange some things." She says with a glare before walking off.

Kierra sighed in pure relief when she saw Chidori walk through the door in one peace. She gives Hei a kiss on his cheek before grinning. "You did? You probably called your big bad brother." She says while grinning more, knowing her husband to the core.

T-Taste it? Well, that was something Lizana was not going to try. It sounded why to dirty. She smiles softly and nods before taking his hand in her and standing up. After checking out of the hospital they headed towards her house. There was a smile on her face the whole time, feeling happy to just be able to be with him. Though as they approached her house her smile fell and her heart clenched as she stared at it in shock. The house she once callled home was completely burned. Part of it was still standing but there was no way she could ever repair the damage done. There was no hesitation in mind that her mother had done this as well....

"I can understand that..." Yumi says quietly. Once she hated hated the ghouls as well. Only because of that one pshyco male who... But then she found a home in the warm arms of an other ghoul and she knew she should not hate the ghoul kind but just that man. When she felt someone staring at her she turns around and frowns as she looks into the guy's eyes. They looked like something she remembered... "Yes he is..."
Joseph chuckled. "I can buy another one for you soon. For now.." He got out one of his button up shirts that were made for vampires and put it on her, buttoning it up to a comfortable height before he nodded his head. "That'll suffice for now until you can control your wings. It took Eadlyn almost as much time to learn how to walk as it did her wings.." He said with a quiet sigh before rubbing her head and kissing her cheek.

Akiro caught up to her and put his hand on her shoulder before pulling her back and turning her around. "You think you can storm off after saying some lies like that?" He said, looking furious. "Loving family, when you don't even know the first thing about me?" He said with a growl. "You've had paradise, compared to me. My father beat me everyday, me, my mother and my sisters, because he was a failure in life. He would never be able to reach his ghouls. I would watch as my mother would cry alone at night in the living room because my father had gotten drunk and torn some more of her clothes or hair out. I would be beaten till I could barely walk because he'd try and toughen me up. He rip my feathers out, he'd force me to eat grass for days and would beat my mother if she fed me anything else because he'd want me to learn to be grateful for what I ate. I would be forced to watch as he'd, in a drunken rage, rape my mother or my oldest little sister. You think I have been raised in a 'loving' family? You don't know pain. You don't know what it's like to be beaten at home, only to be beaten at school too because of something that happened before you were even born? No, I didn't think so. So keep your mouth shut the next time you think you have something figure out about someone. Now go ahead, try and kidnap her. I'd love to see you try. Maybe this time you can come back with more than just a few bruises? Hmm? Maybe a nice broken arm or a smashed rib cage would teach you your lesson." Akiro said while narrowing his eyes. "I thought you'd be an interesting person. I guess I was wrong. You're just like the rest of them." He said as he started walking back to him post.

Hei grinned a bit and sheepishly shrugged. "When you brother is the president of a sovereign nation, you will use that in your time of need." He said, pretty happy that Rex was in the position that he was in before kissing Kierra's cheek. "Did I do good?" He asked with a smug grin.

Seth glared at the remains of Lizana's house. Her mother would pay dammit. That bitch would pay for everything, with blood, body, spirit and mind. But that was for a later time. "Don't even look at it, let's just go to my house." Seth said as he covered her eyes and started walking in the direction of his home, making sure she wouldn't go looking back at the remains.

Virgil looked back at her, feeling his heart beat hard and time almost stop as he looked at her. He stood up, his hood falling down, revealing all of Virgil's face. It was pretty much the same as from when he was a kid, just developed more. The wind blew the hair out from other eye, revealing his yellow eye. It almost felt like it was another time as he looked into her eyes, it reminded him of a time when he was still him, and not what he knows now. "...Is it you?" He said as he stepped forward. "Yumi?"

"How does he know your name?!" Naomi said into her ear quietly, incredibly surprised.
Fayline blushes softly as he puts the shirt on her before pouting a bit. She felt so extremely clumpsy. And yes she probably was but never had she been this clumpsy before. "I know it took her a long time but I am an adult so I should be able to do this quiker.... I hope atleast." She mumbles.

Riza kept her eyes narrowed on him as he told his story, no flinching or changing her expression even once. Oh yeah, she had already expected his life to have looked something like that. No sane man with a good family would join the Yakuza. She had said it to agitate him and it looks like it worked. "If that was you life then you should be gratefull that we took you in, you asshole." She snaps at him as he walks away before turning around and walking off as well.

Kierra chuckles a bit and caresses his cheek. "You did very good." She says before kissing the top of his nose. "Though you should go visit your brother more often or atleast call him in times you don't just need him for his position, okay?" She says with a soft smile, knowing actually why Hei didn't call his brother very often.

Lizana numbly followed him, not mentally able to fight back or even think straight at the moment. Everything was just gone. The pictures, the books, her money, everything she had worked hard for. And now she didn't even have the power to restore all those things like she normally could have.... Tears began to roll down her cheeks against Seth's hand. "I-It's all gone... I-Isn't it?" She asks softly.

It was like her heart stopped for a moment when Yumi saw the man's face. The older face of a boy she once knew. Those eyes couldn't be mistaken. They were his. Virgil's. When he said her name it just confirmed it all. She felt frozen. She had no clue what to feel nor do. The last time they had seen eachother she got kidnapped and he got almost killed. So much time had passed.... "Y-Yes...." She said quietly before she could stop the word from coming out.
Joseph smiled a bit and patted her head. "Hopefully, otherwise you'll be bumping into things for a year or more." He said, knowing how long it took Eadlyn as a kid to get the hang of it, once she was old enough to even get the hang of it anyways. "Not that i'd mind. I'd pick up every single thing you knocked over." He said before kissing her cheek.

"I'm not grateful. The world owes me something. I have paid for anything I've ever gotten, and will gotten, with suffering. You bitch." Akiro said as he walked back, thinking about everything before he leaned against the wall. He hoped this would blow over in a couple of days, because getting this angry was bad for him. He wanted to eat when he was this mad.

Hei nodded his head and smiled. "I know dear, I know. I'll have to catch him when he isn't busy. You know how he is." He said, knowing how busy Rex could be. Almost everytime he called Rex he was working on a stack of papers for something important. It was sucky, it made talking to him pretty hard. "Me and him were thinking that me, you, him and his mom could go out for dinner sometime? Would that be okay?" Hei asked.

Seth nodded. "It is..." He said quietly before silence filled the air. "But..." Seth broke the silence. "You have the most precious thing..your life. Everything else doesn't matter when you still have that because you have the chance to get everything back. With your life gone, you don't." Seth said, sounding very deep for a moment as they continued to walk closer to his home.

Virgil couldn't believe it. It was Yumi. It was her. His best friend. So much had happened since she left. So much had changed. It was hard to believe that either of them were alive after what happened. "I missed you. So, so much." Virgil said quietly before walking even closer to her, getting a better look before hugging her, tears running from his eyes as he did so. He had missed her so goddamn much.

Naomi looked at the two with an eyebrow raised. It was as if the rest of the world was nothing when they both were staring at each-other. It was weird.
Fayline pouts a but as he pats her head as if she was a little child but then she smiles softly as he kisses her cheek. "I know you would. It still would make me feel incredibly clumpsy though." She said with a small grin.

Riza couldn't help but chuckle as she heard his words when she walked away. Every person suffered. Every single person in this goddamn world. As if the gods would pay everyone back for that. It was a ridiculous thought to be expecting something back. It took her 10 minutes or so to get a small team of people willing to work with her and make a plan. She explained the woman's power and immediatly had gotten a solution. Sleeping gas. In her room with the door locked. There was no way of escaping that.

Kierra chuckles softly. It was true, Rex was a very very buzy man. But thanks to him this land was doing so well now so they should be gratefull. "That sounds like a very good idea." She says with a smile, really liking the idea of going to dinner with the four of them.

The school bel rang, finally after a long day. Eadlyn grinned widely as she realizes the date was getting closer and closer. She picks up her backpack before walking together with Valeryia to her locker. There was a small skip in her walk. "I was thinking about what dress I should wear. Ofcourse something elegant but I want some Asian hints in it though I wonder if my dad would ever leave if he saw me that way. Oh, what I do know for sure is that the colour should be red, that way my eyes will really pop out" She says, talking excitedly about her fashion thoughts.

Lizana suddenly stopped walking. Without a warning she grabbed his jacket and pulled him down, slaming her lips onto his into a passionate kiss. When she pulled away she was blushing brightly but smiling at the same time. "What would I ever do without you now." She whispers softly before kissing him again, more gently this time. Only he could manage to keep her spirit lifted up in times like these.

Yumi was completely stunned when Virgil suddenly hugged her. It even made her stomach clench a bit but not in a good way. Seeing him in real infront of her made her think off all the things that had happend 19 years ago. Things she had been wanting to forget. Things he was bringing back up. She did not like it one bit. "I-I..." She stutters out as she puts her hands on his shoulders and gently pushes him a bit away. "I need to go."
Joseph chuckled. "That's implying you weren't clumsy already." He said teasingly before patting her back lightly. "I'm just kidding dear. You're not clumsy at all." He said while putting the belt on in his pants. "You'll be fine, trust me. I bet you'll get the hang of having wings in at least a month." He said optimistically.

Akiro curiously followed her into the room where she was telling the plan and crouched down near a counter silently. As he heard the plan, he looked over to his side to see the sleeping gas all ready right there. When they were still talking, he pulled three pins, letting sleeping gas into the room before he silently crept out of the and shut the door, holding it close. Soon, some banging happened on the door, hard, and some yelling was heard but then it all went silent. He checked in the room and saw everyone was asleep before getting back to his station.

Hei grinned a bit. "Does your husband get a 'treat' for being good?" Hei asked with a wink, asking her a naughty question. Only she would know what it meant. Feet time.

Valeryia rubbed her head, humming to herself a bit while thinking. "I could distract your father while you get out. And you can always ask one of the maids for Japanese things to go with your outfit. They are bound to have something." She said, knowing that most of the maids were Asian women. "You're so excited Eadlyn. I'm happy for you." She said with a smile, glad her friends had both found someone to go on a date with tonight.

Raiden came back through the window, which was unlocked, as Annelise and Louisa were asleep. He silently crept to Virgil's room and got two of his uniforms out of the closet, which would fit Annelise and Louisa before putting them on the floor and pulling three balaclava's out of his pocket and putting two next to the uniforms. He coughed to wake them both up. "Lady Louisa." He said to get her attention.

"Hmm? What Raiden?" Louisa asked.

"It's time to get ready. We'll enact your swift vengeance shortly." Raiden said with a nod as he got his balaclava on. "Sun will set in about fifteen minutes, and she will be out of the student council room fifteen minutes after that."

"We'll intercept her then, get the drop on her, drag her into an alley and make sure she pays there." Louisa said with a grin before getting out of bed and beginning to put Virgil's uniform on.

Seth opened his eyes wide as Lizana kissed him so passionately before kissing her back with just as much passion. As they pulled away, he blushed a little bit and blushed even more and smiled at her words. "Not sure..but I know you wouldn't be doing this." He said as he leaned into her gentle kiss, kissing her back and enjoying the feel of his lips against hers.

Virgil opened his eyes wide. "You're...you're leaving me again?" Virgil asked quietly. "I haven't been able to sleep..or eat...or breath properly since you disappeared. Even living has been a constant struggle, day in and day out with pain...And you're leaving me again?" The feeling that Virgil hadn't felt for years started bubbling up inside of him. That weird tingly feeling her got whenever he felt a deep emotion come out strongly. "Why?! Why have you been gone all this time?! I've been dying without you, I've tried to end it all so many times and for what?! To just find you and to have you leave?" He asked before the hoodie he was actually wearing burnt off of his body, falling onto the ground like ash. "Please, no, no, no, no, she can't see." He said as he tried to cover his cuts that were all over his arms, but of course, they tore open as he touched him and they started bleeding. His magic calmed down and he started breathing quickly, knowing she'd see them but afraid she wouldn't care.
Fayline folds her arms and playfully narrows her eyes a bit at him. Before it turned into a soft smile when he took back his words. Though she had to admit, she was clumpsy sometimes. But then she groans. A month? That will be way too long. She wanted to get it controlled in a week but she guessed that was just not a possibility. "Okay then."

Kierra chuckles and leans up to kiss his cheek. "Your wife is going to make dinner. Maybe later tonight." She says with a smile before heading towards the kitchen to cook.

Eadlyn hugged Valeryia tightly. "Thank you so much! I knew I could count on you." She says with a grin before putting some stuff away in her locker. "And that is a great idea as well. Though I am not that familiar with Asain styled clothing so I guess I could really use the maids help." She says while smiling and looking at the clock. She didn't have to wait long anymore.

Annelise heard some shuffling in the room and slowly opened her eyes and sat upright. She wiped the sleep out of her eyes before seeing Raiden and Louisa, putting on millitary outfits. "What are you-" She yawned "-doing?" She asks still a bit sleepily, having forgotten about the plan completely.

Lizana giggles a bit against his lips before caressing his cheek with her hand. But then she realized she was actually doing this on the streets and people could see. Quikly she pulled away, her cheeks a flaming red. "S-Shall we continu our way?" She asks quikly.

Yumi took a step back, suprised at Virgil's sudden outburst and even more suprised as the hoodie burned away. The scars were horrible to look it. She could see some of them were very recent. Silence filled the air before she softly began to speak. "I am sorry. Both for having to go now and for the pain you have felt these years." Her fists clenched. "But I never left. I was taken. And now you are asking me why?" She lets out an unamused laugh. "Do you really think I had a reason for that? Well I hadn't. That day I didn't leave with a reason. That day I got kidnapped, I lost my family, I was terrified, I was being rap-" She quikly swallowed that word right in as tears form in her eyes. "I wished I he would just kill me and get over it. But two people, two gentle souls, saved me, protected me and gave me a place to call home. And that home is the safe haven where I want to stay..."
Joseph sighed before walking out of the bathroom and crashing out on their bed, spreading his arms and wings on it while groaning a bit. "You're going to love stretching your wings at the end of the day." He said as he spread out on the bed, looking like a floppy human bat hybrid.

Hei whimpered. "Make it have mushrooms." He said as she went down the stairs before going into Ichirou's room and sitting down on his bed, smiling a bit. "How are you feeling son?" Hei asked, wondering how his son felt all about this.

Valeryia smiled and nodded. "Anytime, Eaddy." She said, waiting for her to finish up in her locker before they both walked off to the outside of the school. "I bet the maids would love to help you. You're practically their kid too in their eyes." She said, knowing how much her mother brought Eadlyn along when she hung out with her maid friends. "I'm just excited for you, honestly. I want you to be happy." She said with a smile.

"Getting ready to put Eva back in her place. What else?" Louisa asked as if it was the most obvious thing in the world as she started tying the boot to the military uniform. "Get yours on Annelise. You need to wear it if we want the plan to work." She said with a sweet smile.

Seth blushed a bit and nodded. "Yes." He said before they got back on their way home. Soon, they arrived to his house, which wasn't as majestic as one would think for the Romanov's home, and walked in, kicking off his shoes before leading her to his room. When he opened the door, it smelt like Seth. Pure Seth. And the room was messy. "Home sweet home." He said with a grin, admiring his pigsty.

Virgil gulped at the word Yumi swallowed. The saliva going down his throat was like glass. He had a pretty good idea as to what had happened to her. "Why must you leave now?...Can't you stay to talk to me, best friend? It's been nineteen years...you don't need to hurry so fast now.." He said quietly as he covered his bleeding arms. They were bad. It was as if they were falling apart even though they were still attached to his body. "Please?" Virgil said, almost beggingly.
Fayline followed her husband and giggles as he drops himself on the bed. That always looked so adorable. "I can understand why already." She says, already feeling her wings starting to ache a bit. She walks closer to the bed and crawls onto it to lay next to him with her head on his chest. "I love you." She mumbles softly.

Ichirou was sitting on his chair at his desk, a pencil in his hand but he was staring at a blank piece of paper. When his father walked in he looked up and smiles a bit. "For circumstances good I guess..." He says quietly. They hadn't given him the details on what all had happend but he heard bits and pieces so he had figured it out. "How is aunt Chidori?"

Eadlyn smiles as she thinks about the maids. It was true they were all like second mother's to her. Actually, everyone who lived in that mansion was familiy to her. "I know Val. And I want you to be happy as well." She says, knowing that seeing her and Shiomi go on a date while she had been regrected must be rather hard even if she was hiding it.

With those words Annelise was fully slapped awake. Oh. Yeah. That was what they were going to do. Hesitately she takes the uniform from Louisa before quikly going into the bathroom to change. She still didn't want to do this but... To support Louisa she would. Quikly she got dressed, suprised at how well it fitted, before walking out again.

Lizana looks curiously around as they enter the house. It wasn't a big flashy house, which she liked alot, and it was rather cozy. Though when they entered Seth's room her smile fell. My god. Had a tornado passed through her? He couldn't be serieus about this. "Did you forget to clean yesterday?" She asks. She herself was a very neat person and she hated it when things looked like this.

"Nineteen years have passed indeed. We both changed so much I guess." Yumi says with a soft smile, only now realizing how long it has been. "But I can't stay. I have things I need to take care off." She says, thinking about the video Alexander has given her. "And besides...." She looks a bit to the side. "I get a weird twisting feeling in my stomach when I look at you... It's like the part which I am trying to forget is crawling right back up when I see you. You are making me think about the things I've lost and what could have been. And I don't want to think not talk about that..."
Joseph smiled at her with a loving look in his eye. "I love you too." He said while nuzzling her head a bit before kissing her cheek. He rubbed her wing a little bit with hers, feeling a weird shiver go up his spine as they touched wings. He had never actually had a female companion that was a vampire. He guessed he wasn't able to get it on with them, until now. But this was Fayline. And she had the magnificent rear still that he loved so much. Plus, he loved her. "Your rear is still magnificent." He said with a grin.

Hei smiled a bit. "She is here...and that is all that matters. She is doing well, luckily...it's..it's a shame what happened to Zhu. I know you were a little fond of him but...you didn't know the real man he was, Ichirou. The things he did to your cousins....he...he wasn't good, okay?" He said, not realizing that Akiro had told Ichirou a long time ago about what was happening. It was kinda what made Akiro and Ichirou really be best friends.

Valeryia gave Eadlyn a sad smile. Yeah, she was sad, and a little jealous, but she was going to be happy. For her friends sake. She wouldn't let her problems burden them. "Eaddy, I'm happy when I see you and Shiomi happy." She said with a smile. "So come back happy tonight, alright? That's how I'll be happy." She said as her smile grew.

Louisa stretched the collar out on the neck, finding it too tight. She was bigger than Virgil in height and muscle, making it rather hard to wear his tight uniform. It worked, however. She got her ski mask on and nodded her head. "All of you, follow me." She said before crawling out of her window, going through the shrubs and out the backway to evade the cameras with the rest following behind her. Soon, they were out of the suburbs and on the streets, going alley to alley in the area near her home. Then, she saw her. Eva, walking home with her boyfriend, Daniel. Louisa grinned a bit. "Annelise, stay here." She said with a grin as she and Raiden snuck out of the shadows behind them. Raiden took Eva, grabbing her from behind as he was the only one who could combat her super strength and Louisa took Daniel, choking him from behind and dragging him to the alley as Eva was carried there, Raiden's hand over her mouth to stop the screaming. Louisa forced Eva to watch as she threw Daniel against a brick wall and punched him in the jaw, actually breaking it and a couple of teeth as he fell down to the ground. Eva cried loudly, tears flowing from her eyes onto Raiden's hand as Louisa proceeded to savagely stomp on his hands and feet, breaking them before stomping hard on his rib cage, breaking most of his ribs as he was forced to sit there in agony, unable to do anything. "Cover his mouth." Louisa said muffled with her hand over her mouth with also making it deeper so it sounded like a mans voice. "And don't speak, mind you." She said before she turned her attention to Eva.

"Why?!" She cried out from Raiden's hand. "Why are you doing this to Daniel? Why are you doing this to me?! What have I done to wrong you?"

"Everything!" Louisa said while still manipulating her voice before punching her in the face. Raiden took that as his opportunity to strike, throwing hard against the floor, making her head crack against the cement. Taking the opportunity to strike, he stomped brutally on both of her arms, breaking them before looking down at her. She was nearly unconscious, and Daniel was fully conscious, having his mouth covered by Annelise. Louisa looked at Raiden, expecting more from him until suddenly, he tore off her pants and panties. Daniel opened his eyes wide and started screaming as Raiden whipped his member out. While Louisa wasn't stopping him, she did look a tad disgusted. All men were beasts like this, even the docile ones like Raiden. He edged closer and closer to her with his member, preparing to defile her nearly unconscious body.

"No!" Daniel screamed from Annelise's hand as Raiden entered inside of her. Almost instantly, blood started coming out of her as Raiden went in and out with his thrusting, not sparing her with any gentleness. Eva did not scream, but tears came out of her eyes as it happened. She didn't realize what was happening to her. What Raiden was doing to her. Daniel continued to freak out, wanting to stop it all but knowing her couldn't. Everything felt broken and it was all in pain. He couldn't do anything to stop it. Raiden let out a last few couple of loud groans and grunts before he sloppily finished inside of her and pulled out, putting his member back in his pants. Louisa sighed before kicking Eva and Daniel in the heads, knocking them both unconscious. "Let's go, now, before we are seen. We've already wasted too much time here, you disgusting ape." She said to Raiden. Raiden zipped up his pants and sighed quietly in response before the snuck back to Louisa's home. The way home was silent and it wasn't until they were back into her room that someone spoke. "Raiden, put the uniform's away." She said while taking it off, breathing out quietly as the dress she was wearing underneath finally got to let air in. Raiden left with the uniforms and Louisa looked over at Annelise before sighing. "I didn't expect him to go so far but...it's done now..." Louisa said quietly. "Do you hate me yet Annelise? Are you disgusted by the very sight by me because of what just happened or?...Or are you still my loyal, best friend whom I love?" She asked, questioning her loyalty.

Seth fake coughed. "Uhm....No. I just...I just don't clean my room." Seth said as he started to put his clothes away, pulling his gun his mother gave him for protection out of the pile and putting it on his desk before pushing all the trash under his bed. He was a slob. "I haven't cleaned it in years, honestly." He said before crashing on his bed. "Hop in. It's comfy." He said with a grin.

Virgil's expression fell when Yumi said that. He made her..sick? He made her feel that way? Didn't she want to see him as much as he wanted to see her? Didn't she feel the same way as he felt for her? What had happened? Something had gone some horribly wrong and he was about to comment before Naomi picked up Yumi and flew off with her kagune, getting somewhere far from Virgil quickly and landing in front of the bunker. That was faster that any bird could have flown. "I saw you were getting uncomfortable, are you okay?" Naomi asked.

Virgil opened his eyes wide before sitting back in the park bench, crying to himself before pounding on it a bit and ripping some of his own hair out in a fit of manic rage before going home. He walked through the doors of his house and kicked his shoes off before he went to his room. He, inside of his room, grabbed a bottle of sleeping pills that he had hid under the floor boards. He dumped the pile into his hand and looked down at them while sweating. "The Yumi I remembered...I loved....is gone now. And while I'm grateful gods that you have her alive still...she doesn't want to be near me..." He downed all the pills down in one big gulp. "Maybe I'll be able to live peacefully in my dreams forever now..." He said as he laid back in his bed, waiting for the overdose to take effect. Soon, he fell asleep and the process of overdose from sleeping pills was beginning to happen.
Fayline feels a shiver run up her spine as well as their wings touch. Strange how intimate that small action felt. She loved it. She giggles at his comment before snuggling closer to him. "Thank you for reminding me, like you do atleast twenty times each day." Yes she got alot of compliments of her behind from him.

Ichirou pretended not to know a thing about the true horros that had been going on in that house and instead simply nods. "Yeah...." Was the only thing he said. Actually, he was kinda glad Zhu was gone. Finally the man that had been tormenting his best friend was off of this world. But ofcourse he couldn't say that out loud to his dad.

Eadlyn smiles softly before hugging Valeryia. "I know. You really are a great friend. The best friend I could ever ask for... But don't forget your own happiness as well." She says before patting her friend's head and continouing their way home. Quikly they arrived, only an hour left before her date. She took a deep breath before smiling widely. "I am going to get ready. Wish me luck and thanks for covering for me." She says before heading towards her room.

Annelise quietly followed her friend, not knowing what horrors she was about to witness. When they saw Eva and Daniel she actually wanted to convince them to not do this but it was already too late. Revenge has already started. As Louisa punched Daniel, breaking his bones, Annelise flinched as well. It was such a horrible sight and sound and Eva's cries were making it worse. Still she did what was ask, putting her hand over Daniel's mouth. This was gruesome. But then something happend that made her feel sick to the core. Raiden was... Quikly she shuts her eyes hard though it could not block the sounds nor the grunts nor the screams. She felt bad for feeling relieved when it was over and she felt even worse for closing her eyes and letting this happen. Still, she said not a word. She simply followed them home like she would always follow. When Louisa spoke up she actually jumped a bit in suprise. "Ofourse I am still your best friend...." She says quietly though the sick feeling in her stomach would not go away.

Lizana looked a bit disgusted at his answer. Wait. He didn't clean his room at all?! Her thoughts were confirmed by him pushing all that trash under his bed. Her eyebrow twitched in annoyance. Being this sloppy was something she could not handle. She needed things clean. "No. I am going to clean this mess right now. I may be homeless now but I am not going to live in a pigshouse." She says as she starts cleaning, starting with the trash under his bed.

Yumi opened her mouth to speak again as she saw his expression fall. She did not wanted to hurt him in any way. But then she was suddenly grabbed and she was already high in the air, the sight of Virgil getting smaller and smaller before dissapearing completely. When she was put back down again she sighs a bit before rubbing her arm. "Yeah... I was rather uncomfortable... I-I am fine now though."

Kane was making his way towards Virgil's room, a file of information in his hand. In the file were places where Yumi was last spotted and he wanted to keep Virgil as informed as he could. He puts his hand on the doorknob but then frowns as he hears Virgil talk to himself. Peacefully in my dreams forever now. What did that mean? he knocks before opening the door. "Virgil?" He says as he walks in. Virgil looked asleep but why wouldn't he react. "Hey, Virgil." He says louder, now actually shaking his shoulder. Something was wrong. He frowns but then his eyes widen in shock when he saw the bottle. Quikly he grabbed it and looked at the label. Sleeping pills. Oh god now. Without hesitation he forced Virgil's mouth open and stuck his fingers into his throat, causing him to trow up in reflex. He grabbed Virgil by the jacket and sat him upright so he wouldn't choke in his own puke. "Come on, trow it out!"
Joseph snuggled back, giving her a small kiss before moving his hand over and rubbing her rear. "It's so beautiful. Both cheeks, perfectly rounded to make the perfect behind and my favorite hole." He said as he stuck his hand down on her pants and pulled the, down to the bottom of her rear so he could touch her bare rear. He slid down and stuck his head in the area, pressing his nose against her rear hole and licking her sensitive parts, smelling her second hole as if it was crack with he roughly rubbed his tongue against her. "You taste so great Fayline, please, grind your magnificent rear into my face." He said while sticking the tip of his tongue in her.

Hei smiled at Ichirou before smiling. "So son, how do you feel about your aunt and cousins staying here? They're going to be here a while." He said with a smile before it faded away a bit. It was going to be very crammed and food would be tight for a while, but he didn't mind. Taking care of his family was a pleasure.

"Anytime." Valeryia said with a smile. "Now go. Go look beautiful you vamp. I'll just watch as you do it." She said as they walked into her room. She sat her bag down and set it on the bed. She waited and watched for Eadlyn to get started.

Raiden waved his hand as he left Louisa's house from the window, know he now had no further orders besides go home. Louisa ran her fingers through Annelise's head and smiled at her, giving her a...different look than she usually gave her. "You make me feel so safe and secure with your loyalty Annelise..I..I love it.." She said before leaning in and actually connecting her lips with Annelise's.

"You live here babe. You're not homeless." Seth said as he rolled over on his bed with a grumble while pulling up one of his blankets. "Are you going to climb into bed when your done with the cleaning?" He asked with a yawn, feeling tired.

Downstairs, Iris was freaking out. wondering where in the world Eva was. She should have been back thirty minutes ago. This, was not good. She never was late. Her boyfriend, Daniel, would make sure of that. He always had her be perfect with everything that came to her mother so he could win her approval.

Naomi nodded her head before smiling a bit. "I got you away from him now. It should all be okay now." She said as she opened the door to the bunker, letting Yumi in before shutting it. "You going to be okay?" She asked as she opened the second door in the bunker. There, there was Akira, crashed out on the couch while watching an old Japanese movie.

Virgil coughed out as he was suddenly awoken and forced to throw up. Virgil puked out, not really knowing the situation and being unable to think clearly before throwing up the rest of the meds. He coughed out a bit before looking up at Kane, poking his chest hard. "Why did you stop me?! I was trying to do this for a reason!" He said with a growl. "And I've seen Yumi, I met her, and she can't even stomach looking at me! Call off the search, call off everything! I don't want it. If I'm horrible to the point of making her sick, what is the point for anything anymore?" He said quietly. It was easy to tell how upset and hurt her really was at the moment.
Fayline blushes a bit at his words. Only he could make compliments about her rear not sound awkward. When he began to lick her she softly bites her lip as she chuckles. "You really can't get enough of me, can you?" She asks teasingly with a grin before gasping a bit when his tongue entered her. She did what he asked, grinding her behind into his face.

Ichirou smiles a tad bit more, his aunt and cousins staying here was the only good thing that has come out of this whole situation. "I like having them this close... Though I guess it'll be rather buzy." He says as he chuckles a bit.

Eadlyn smiles widely as she opens her grand walk-in clothed. It was just as huge as her own room but she really needed the space for all her clothes. "be right back." She says with a grin as she walks in, knowing exactly what dress would make Takao's jaw drop. It took her around 10 minutes but when she walked out she was wearing the most gorgeous red strapless gown she owned. "Well? What do you think?" She asks as she twirls around, the fabric being so light that it almost floated when she did that.

Annelise felt a bit relieved when Raiden left. She had no idea he could do such things... But then her attention went back to Louisa who ran her hand through her hair. She opened her mouth to say something but then she felt something against her lips. It took her a full two seconds to realize what was going on. Louisa, her best friend, was kissing her. Her cheeks turned a fierce red before she gently pushed her away. "W-What was t-that?!" She asks, completely flabbergasted.

Lizana's heart warmed at his words though her eyebrow twitched in annoyance at his laziness. "We'll see, lazy slob." She mumbles as she continous to clean. She probably could use some trashbags and wet rags. "I'll be right back." She says before walking out of the room and down the stairs, trying to find some stuff to clean with when she saw Iris. The teacher really didn't look okay. She frowns in worry before walking to Iris. "Miss.Romanov, what is the matter?" She asks carefully.

Yumi smiles softly and nods. "I'll be perfectly fine." She says, gratefull she had found a friend in Naomi. Still she couldn't help but think about Virgil... Quikly she shook that thought away when they entered the bunker. "Mother, I have something you have to see. I got this from that guy we met yesterday." She says as she hands over the film.

Kane rubs his chest a bit on the place he got poked before sighing. He could already imagine how the conversation between the two of them must've went and how devestated Virgil must be feeling about it. "I stopped you because you shouldn't trow your life away. And I know you are hurt and I can't even begin to imagine in how much pain you must be but killing yourself is not a solution." He reached out and rubbed Virgil's back. "It has been almost 20 years, she must've grown up as well with things happening to and with her as well. It must've been a shock seeing you, who knows what she had been feeling.... Have you really, and I mean really, talked to her properly? Because who knows, maybe she is just afraid or so..."
Joseph almost sounded like he was slurping the juices from her in the back. "Of course not. I could never get tired of you." He said with a slight moan before he went back to continuing sticking his tongue inside of her, also enjoying the scent of her rear as his nose dug into it. "Most people would think this hole is dirty. But not yours. Yours smells heavenly." He said before he slowly rubbed his tongue against her sensitive areas.

Hei chuckled a bit before sighing and nodding. "It will be for sure...but your aunt and cousins adore you. It should be fun." He said with a smile, laughing at how much Chidori pinched his cheeks. It was as if she was trying to rip the skin off his body he pinched them so hard.

Valeryia's jaw dropped. "You look like a Princess!" She said as she looked at Eadlyn. She looked beautiful inside of that dress. "It fits over you so well and the color looks really nice on you." She said with a light blush. "I'm so jealous." She said teasingly although she was also a tad honest too.

Louisa blushed a bit, gulping as she realized that was her first kiss. "Annelise I...Well....Remember how I've never had a boyfriend before?...Well...When I said it was because boys were too afraid of me...that was half the truth. The other side is that....I don't like men. In that way. In any way. I like women. I like you." Louisa said before blushing and grabbing her hands. "So please....connect your lips with mine.." She said quietly while leaning.

Iris turned around and smiled a little bit while trying to fix her hair into place casually so she didn't look so disheveled. "Oh Eva just hasn't came home...I'm just worried about how long it's been since she's been away from her usual time..." She said with a sigh. "Seth gets really worried about her when she's away. They're twins you know, they are rather close, even if they don't act like it at school." She said with a sigh.

Akira woke up, opening one eye before yawning. "Oh dear, let me take that." She said while grabbing the camera and watching the video. At it she nodded, grinning and liking what she saw. "Tommorrow, when you see Alexander, tell him that he needs to plan out our approach to her. Then, that is when I will fully cooperate with him, face to face." She said, being rather cautious.

"There was another person there...and she wasn't talking much but...even though she didn't speak much, her words did. With meaning...I know she'd have a happier life with me not having any place in it.." Virgil said quietly. "But I don't want to live a life without her in it Kane..." He said with a sigh as he stretched, partially to get Kane's arm away because daddy issues.
Fayline softly bit her lip as his talented tongue continoud to pleasure her. A soft blush covers her cheek as moans escaped her lips. He had done this many times before but she had the feeling it felt even better now. Probably because of her vampire senses now. "I have the feeling you would've been happily content with just marrying my rear." She says teasingly with a grin.

Ichirou groans a bit and rubs his cheek. Yes, his aunt liked him. She liked him sometimes a bit too much and his cheeks were the victims. "I know." He says as he smiles a bit.

Eadlyn blushes alot at the compliments and giggles a bit. "Thank you." She says before walking over to her jewerly box and putting on silver elegant jewerly before applying her makeup, some red lipstick, masacara, eye shadow and eyeliner. After that she quikly brushed her hair, letting it hang lose. She was all done. Looking at the clock she realizes she only had a couple of minutes left. He could be here any minute. "Time passed by quikly." She mumbles.

Annelise was too stunned to even move as she tried to process the sudden bomb of information she just got. Louisa like girls.... But not only girls... She liked HER. Her best friend LIKED her. That combined with what happend today was really to much to handle. So when Louisa suddenly leaned in again she takes a step back. "I-I..." She wanted to say something but she just couldn't find the words.

Lizana now looks worried as well. Even though the crime rate has gone down it was still Cantenseel they were living in, still a dangerous city. "Don't worry. Me and Seth will go looking for her." She says as she walks up the stairs back into Seth's room, completely forgetting what she had wanted to do in the first place. "Seth, your sister hasn't come home yet. We should go search for her."

Yumi nods in understandment as she thinks about the video. That girl was way too brutal for a teenage girl. But then she realized somehting. That girl, Louisa, was Virgil's sister... She shakes him out of her head. "I will mother."

Kane was quiet for a short while, taking his hand off of Virgil's back because he noticed the discomfort. But then suddenly he slaps the back of Virgil's head, not too hard though. "Then go fight for her damn it. After years you find out she is alive and at the first encounter you already give up. That is no way to behave. What would your fat-" He quikly chokes up the word, wondering if he should do this before taking a deep breath. "I have heard alot of stories of your father from your mother. You father went through hell and back to be with the woman he loved even if he knew there was only such a little chance of them ever being together. He never took the easy way out and I want you to do the same. Your father would've wanted you to fight..."
Joseph raised his eyebrow. "What?! No. The rest of you is just as great as your rear." He said before focusing back to using his tongue for pleasure. So he did. Forever it seemed, he rubbed his tongue all around and inside of her sensitive area's, waiting for the release he knew was bound to come. And when it did, it'd be all over his face.

"It's not her fault that you got your mothers adorably pinchy cheeks." Hei said before smirking, knowing she'd hear him say the world 'mother' letting her know he was talking about her before he reached over and lightly pinched one of Ichirou's cheeks to tease him.

Takao pulled up to the mansion, driving a nice and rich looking sports car before getting out of the car. He was wearing a nice pair of black dress shoes, dress pants, a white dress shirt, an expensive looking leather jacket with his hair all slicked back from it's usual spikyness and into a nice, long flowing black ponytail while holding a bouquet of red roses. He walked up to the mansion door, making sure he got the right address before knocking a few times.

Valeryia squealed as she heard the knocking on the door. She knew what it meant. "Have a great date! And be nice, and have the time of your life." She said before getting out of the room and hiding near the front door entry way so she could see Takao.

"You don't have the words to explain how you feel, do you?" Louisa said before sighing. She walked closer to Annelise, putting her hands on her shoulders and sliding them down a bit before smiling at her. "Listen, just relax for a second, calm down and think..think really and deeply about how you feel emotionally..about everything." She said gently to sooth her as she sat her and herself down on the bed to relax.

Seth opened one eye in shock. "S-She isn't home yet?" He said, sounding instantly worried. "H-How could that be?" He asked, horrified. He heard a screech downstairs and instantly came running down the stairs as he saw his mother, down on her knees crying as she saw Eva on the floor along with Daniel. Daniel had managed to get her back home, walking three street blocks in the night with broken feet, hands and a jaw. He must have experienced such excruciating pain because of it, considering that he had fell unconscious the second he had dropped her off on the front door. Eva wasn't looking too well either. Her entire body was covered in bruises, her arms were slumped down and twisted and there was blood coming down from her genital area, making Seth feel incredibly sick. He knew what that meant. His sister was...raped. His pupils widened and he fell unconscious. When he awakened, his sister and Daniel were nowhere to be seen and his mother was gone. It was him, Vasilia and Lizana in the house now. His mother had driven off to take the other two to the hospital. "W-What happened?.." He asked, still in a haze.

Akira smiled and nodded her head. "Good dear.." She said before kissing Yumi's forehead. "Did you have fun outside today with Naomi?" She asked gently with a smile, genuinely curious about her daughters day.

Virgil looked at Kane silently, pondering upon what he had just said. He didn't exactly know how to react. This was the first real fatherly advice he had been ever given. He looked down at the ground before nodding. "I suppose I should then..when I see her again.." He said quietly. "How's mom now?" He asked, changing the topics now that he had his solution.
Fayline giggles a bit at his response before moaning loudly, his tongue making her feel like she was on cloud nine. Her moans became louder and louder as the pleasure started to build up. She reaches down and runs her hand through his hair before moaning rather loudly as she came indeed all over his face.

Ichirou groans as his cheek once again got pinched but the chuckles a bit. " i heard mother growl downstairs." he says with a grin, knowing that his mother will think off something to punish his father for those words.

Eadlyn swear she felt her heart skip a beat in excitement when she heard the knock. She grins at Valeryia and nods. "I will." She says before walking over to the door, straightening her dress a bit more before taking a deep breath and opening the door. She hadn't expected herself to blush but she actually did when she saw him standing there. Had he looked this handsome before? "Hello stranger." She says with a light grin.

Annelise felt strange when Louisa touched her now. It was the same touch as always from the same person but now it made her nervous. She sat down as her thoughts made her mind all hazy and fogged up. "I-I don't know.... I just want to go home." She admits quikly as she looks at the ground. The events from this day had been really to rough for someone as fragile as she is.

Lizana was about to answer but then her eyes widened when she heard the screech. Immediatly she ran after Seth but when she saw Eva and Daniel she lets out a strangeld yell in suprise before putting her hands over her mouth. Her whole face paled. Oh god... She looked at Seth just in time to see him pass out and to catch him before he fell against the ground. Everything after that passed in a blur. They layed Seth onto the couch as the ambulance arrived and took Eva and Daniel with them. Iris went along and Vasillia luckily arrived at the house. After that Lizana just sat on the couch next to Seth in silence, waiting for him to wake up and thinking abotut he horrid thing she has seen. Who would do something like that... When she heard Seth wake up she immediatly soothingly runs her hand through his hair. "Y-You passed out after...." She didn't even dared to finish her words.

Yumi smiles widely. "yes I have. Oh! I have eaten the most delicious thing today! it was called Pizza!" She says excitedly, ignoring the nagging image of Virgil. She was not going to tell her mother about that encounter. Never.

Kane smiles softly at Virgil, feeling proud of him for turning his thoughts around because Kane knows how rough this must be for him. But at his question his smile dissapears. "She's...." He sighs a bit. He couldn't say she was fine, that would be lying and he was not going to lie to Virgil. "She will be fine... It'll need some time." He says quietly.
Joseph moaned louded as she finished on his face, not expecting it to have happened as spontaneously as it did. After a little bit he pulled out from under her, his face now drenched in Fayline's finished, his skin almost glistening from how covered in it he was. "Hand me the rag from the side of the bed please." He said, unable to even open his eyes at the moment. Thank god they were able to get the rag back in there ever since Eadlyn got her own room.

Hei chuckled a bit, knowing that hopefully Kierra knew he was just teasing. "Love you, honey." Hei said with a slight crack in his face, slightly afraid. He knew how terrifying those damn claws were. But what was even worse was that look she gave when you had pissed her off. It scared him more than all that he had experienced in his life combined.

Takao stammered internally as he saw her and blushed very lightly externally as he saw her. His face wasn't heavily tattooed, with just a few next tattoo's crawling onto his face, making it easy to see when he got color change. "Hello stranger." He said with a smile before giving her the flowers. "These are for you, and that is our ride." He said while pointing to his sports car before turning around. "May I take your hand and lead us to the vehicle?" He asked.

Louisa sighed a bit. "Home?" She said before biting her lip and nodding a bit, letting out another quite sigh. "Go home then. Goodnight, see you tomorrow." She quickly said before turning away from Annelise and going under her covers. She sounded a little grumpy to say the least as she said goodnight however.

"Eva." Seth immediately said as he ran through his hair, sighing angrily before standing up and banging his fist against a wall. "Who would do something like this to my sister?!" He yelled out as tears filled his eyes. He wouldn't ever be able to get something like that out of his head. He collapsed down, sitting cross legged on the middle of the living room floor while running his hands through his hair, tearing a bit of his hair out as he did it roughly. "She never hurt anyone Lizana..she never wanted to hurt everyone.." He sobbed out a bit. "She was the person I looked up to the most Lizana..I wanted to be more like her my entire life...what would compel anyone to do this to such a sweet person?" He said while standing up again, looking rather unstable at the moment like he was when he had went nuts over what happened to Lizana.

Akira smiled before rubbing Yumi's head. "Would you like me to make us Pizza more often then, darling?" She asked, knowing how to make pizza and knowing how to do it well. Back in the day, before she had any kids, she made Hotaka pizza so he wouldn't get obese from eating order out pizza because all he would ever eat back then was just pizza.

Virgil sounded out quietly, running his hand through his own hair slowly, pushing it back. "She didn't even tell me what happened..." He said quietly before looking over at Kane. "Will you please tell me what the hell is going on? Stuff like this, not knowing, drives me insane. It has my entire life." He said with a sigh.
Fayline blushes alot when she sees him like that and quikly grabs the rag before gently cleaning his face for him. "Sorry for that." She apologizes though she wonders if she even needed to apologize, knowing how much he actually liked these things.

Ichirou chuckles a bit more at his fathers words. "She will forgive you for it." He says as he grins before tapping with his pencil on the desk. "Hey.... how do you... ask a girl out on a date." He says while blushing furiously. Since Akiro wasn't here to ask advice he would have to ask his father. And oh how much he needed that advice.

Eadlyn accept the flowers with a smile and holds them up to her nose to smell the sweet scent of the roses. She has always adored those flowers. They were so beuatifull but dangerous thanks to the thorns as well. She holds out her hand for him to take. "Ofcourse you may." She says. Actually she was more impressed by the roses than his car.

Annelise nods before grabbing her coat. "G-Goodnight." She says before quikly leaving the house. This had been a way too stomach turning day. So much things has happend. So much things that made her feel sick. Tears formed in ger eyes as she walks a bit faster. Why has this happend? Was it wrong or was Louisa right? Thanks to her teary eyes she didn't see the guy until she bumped into him hard, causing her to fall down. "I-i'm sorry." She yelped out.

Fillian blinks twice at the girl on the ground who bumped into her. He regonized her. She always walked with that bitch. "Just open you eyes ne-" he started out snappily but then he noticed the tears in the girls eyes. "Hey." He says gently as he kneels down. "Are you okay?" He asks gently now.

Annelise couldn't hold back anymore. She hid her face in her hands as she started to sob. The images of what happend replaying in her mind.

Fillian looks slightly panicked as she began to cry, not sure what to do. Normally when Mei cried it was for silly little things but something must be really wrong with this girl. Gently he rubs her back, a bit awkward at first, before pulling her into a hug to let her cry into his shoulder. "There there...."

Lizana felt her heart break as she saw the man she loved in such a state. But it was only logical he was feeling this way. Strongly she wraps her arms around him in an embrace. "We will find out who did this, Seth.... I cant imagine the pain you are in but you have to be strong now.... for her." She says quietly as she runs her hand through his hair.

Yumi's eyes widened before she began happily jumping around. "Please do!" She says, excited for more of the heavenly goodness.

Kane clenches his fists at Virgil's question. It was not in his position to tell at all. "Virgil.... I-I can't tell you. If your mother doesn't tell you then you must understand I am in no position to say a thing..." he says quietly.
Joseph chuckled as Fayline wiped her essence off of his face. It's not that he like these things, it was just that he wasn't able to see when his face had her juices all over it. "No need." He said with a smile as he savored to taste in his mouth a bit. Ah, was the taste she left in his mouth ever so sweet. "Thank god the vampirism didn't ruin your sweet taste." He said with a sigh of relief.

Downstairs in the house, Yuko, Yoko, and Yuri, Chidori's three youngest daughters, had escaped the room and ran down the stairs, two of them clinging to Kierra as she cooked and the other hiding under the dining room table. Chidori quickly followed, trying to find the little ones before they destroyed the house. "Alright kiddos...come out now...this isn't funny.." She said before seeing them on Kierra. "Yuko and Yoko, get off of her!"

"No!" Yuko said with a 'humph.

"We're staying with auntie Kierra!" Yoko said defiantly.

Chidori narrowed her eyes. "Kierra, please." She said, hoping Kierra would make them go back upstairs.

Hei raised an eyebrow. "How do you ask a girl out? Hmm...." He thought to himself for a moment how exactly he asked Kierra out. In his recollection, he realized it kinda just...happened. He couldn't remember a definitive moment that they were official up until they moved in with each-other. "I actually don't know. You see, with me and your mother it kinda just....happened. One day I kissed her, and she kissed back and that continued up until we moved in with each-other. And I've never been with anyone besides your mother, so....your old dad probably isn't the best person to ask." He said with a sigh. "Sorry I couldn't be more help, son."

Takao took Eadlyn's hand with a smile as he lead her to his car. He opened the door and waited for her to sit down and buckle up before he closed the door and got into the car himself, turning it on with his push to start button. Surprisingly, through the speakers, was classic Japanese music. "You look very good." He said before subtly gulping as he drove in the direction of the fancy Japanese steakhouse.

Mei looked extremely surprised towards Annelise's crying and patted her head with a smile. "There there..." She looked over at Dequan. "Whenever I cry, Dequan makes me feel better." She looked over at Dequan. "Dequannnnnnnnn, make her stop crying." She not so subtly whispered over to him, not knowing that she was crying for a serious, legitimate reason.

Seth broke away from her embrace, feeling to disgusted to touch anyone. His entire body almost was trembling. "I can't I just...I need time alone right now. I need to be by myself, please." Seth said, almost vomiting in his mouth before he ran upstairs to his room, took the gun off his desk with him and went into the bathroom, locking the door and leaning against the wall as he cried to himself. Memories of childhood with Eva kept running through his head, like the times when they would play with each-other or when Eva would say she'd be the president of all of Cantenseel. He tore some more hair out and banged his head against the wall. Who would do this to her? Who would do this to his sweet, loving, kind sister? And why wasn't he there to stop it?..If he had just listened to Eva more, if he had just joined the student council with her when she asked him to, maybe...just maybe..it wouldn't have ever happened. He sat in silence, in the darkness of his bathroom, staring at his gun. He picked it up, and put it to his head before pulling the trigger and in his crazed state, he didn't care. However, the gun had it's safety on and didn't fire, making him gasp out loudly, surprised he was still alive before throwing the damn thing across the room. He couldn't think properly even right now.

Vasilia walked over and rubbed Lizana's shoulder with a smile. "There there Lizana...Seth is just...he's taking it hard. Just bare with him." She said quietly, knowing how her grandson worked but not knowing how nuts he was really going. He had never experienced this sort of trauma before.

Akira opened her eyes wide before giggling at Yumi's reaction, reaching over and patting her head with a smile. "Calm down little one, please. It's just pizza." She said with another laugh before pinching one of Yumi's chubby cheeks. "You're so adorable." She said quietly.

Virgil growled. "Of course. Like always. Everybody wants me to just open my fucking bleeding heart out to them but the moment I ask something? The moment I try to pry in like they do, they just hold all their damn secrets in." He said before getting up angrily. "I'm sick of this hypocritical bullshit!" Virgil said, sounding more agitated than usual as he started to head towards the door.
Fayline giggles a bit as she rolls her eyes and crawls a bit closer to him. "Lucky you indeed." She says before giving him a kiss on his lips. "So what about our going to France plans? Are we still going to continu those?" She asked, thinking back to when they had been talking about going to Joseph's castle.

Kierra simply smiles as she felt the children cling to her. Not being bothered by the two light girls at all she simply continous cooking, not paying them very much attention. But when Chidori begged her with her eyes for help she looks a bit more stern at the girls. "Listen to you mother, come on." She says as she folds her arms. Normally she wouldn't have minded the girls hanging around her at all but they needed to listen to the wants of their mother.

Ichirou rubs his head a bit. Okay, that was indeed not the most handy advice ever given. "So just... let it happen?" He asks a bit questionly. He wondered if that was a good technique...

Eadlyn grins softly as the music filled the air. That kind of music was not what she had expected. But she actually liked it. At his compliment she blushes a tad bit, hiding it by burrying her nose again in the roses. "That was what I was aiming for." She says with a small grin. "You are really fond of Japanese things, aren't you? Japanese restraunt, Japanese music, you even look Japanese and the tattoos I've seen on your body are in a Japanese style as well. Though your tattoos also seem to have a connection to the Yakuza. You're a part of them?" She casually asks as if she was talking about the weather while gently touching the flowers.

Dequan looked just as suprised as Mei. "S-Stop it? I don't know how..." He only knew how to calm his sister. He did not know how to calm really crying woman. Luckily Fillian was doing a good job by patting her back and wiping some tears away.

Annelise then suddenly realized what she was doing. She was crying in the arms of a stranger. Quikly she wipes the remaining tears away and stands up. "I-I'm fine now." She stutters out while looking to the side.

Fillian, not believing that at all, puts a hand on her cheek and makes her looks at him, causing her to blush alot. "No you are not. You can't lie about that... Come, I'll walk you home." He says as he takes hold of her hand.

Annelise's eyes immediatly widen and her heart starts beating at a rapid pace as she pulls her hand away. "N-No really it's okay. I can get home myself... B-But thank you for this." She says quikly before walking away, trying to calm her heartbeat and trying to make her cheeks a normal colour again.

It pained Lizana that Seth pulled away from her embrace like that but on the other hand she could understand. She desperately wanted to be by his side but it was not what he needed. She would probably make it worse if she did... She was pulled out of her thoughts by Vasillia's hands on her shoulder. Softly she smiles though there was still alot of sadness and hurt in her eyes because of the whole situation. "I know. And I won't ever leave him..." She says quietly, hoping she could be the rock he could lean on in these horrible times.

Yumi giggles as she managed to calm herself down a bit. How could her mother say it was JUST pizza? Pizza was EVERYTHING. It was heaven. But then she groans as her cheeks got pinched. Just great. "Yeah yeah I know, let them go now." She says with narrowed eyes.

"No, Virgil wait." Kane says as he quikly stands up and takes hold off Virgil's wrist to stop him from going out. He didn't want them to part like this. And he knew Virgil was partly right. It was hypocritical to expect somehting from him but not give a thing in return... He sighs before running a hand through his hair. "It is about your father. Me and Felicia... We heard him. Loud and clearly. He had said things that have really shaken your mother up. So logically she's in much pain and sorrow. I didn't want to tell you because I had no clue what you would think about this or how you would react when I told you we've heard your father talk to us and I am sure your mother just didn't want you to be in the same pain as she is now..." he says while looking at the ground. Just saying those things made his thoughts go all crazy in his mind. He wanted to help Felicia but he didn't know how and it was driving him mad that Tiras had still such a strong grip on the woman he loved. And the thing that probably pained him the most was that he knew she will never be fully content with him.... Without even realizing it a tear ran down his cheek. "S-So that's why she didn't want to tell.... To spare you any more pain." He adds quietly.
Joseph grinned and gave her a look that said 'really?' before he put his hand on her face. "Well considering you aren't diseased anymore and I don't have to worry about you dying anytime soon..." He grinned even more. "Hell yes we're still going to France."He said before giving her a light kiss.

Yuko teared up as Kierra gave her the stern voice. Instantly, Chidori's guard was lowered. She didn't like it when her precious babies cried. "Okay, okay, okay. You can be with auntie." She said before walking over and rubbing her head before kissing Yuko's forehead. "But if she asks you to get out, you get out, okay dear? And you too Yoko." She said before playfully booping Yoko's nose.

"Ahhhh my nose. You and uncle Hei do it so much to meee." Yoko whined out while rubbing her nose.

"It's because you have such a cute nose dear." Chidori said with a smile.

"What does that even mean!?" Yoko said, confused.

"Nothing dear. Have fun now with auntie Kierra." Chidori said as she heard crying upstairs, making her instantly rush back up there to tend to one of her daughters.

Yuko looked at the dining table. "Yuri, you can come out now." She said with a grin.

Yuri came out from under the table looking rather mischievous. "Hi auntie Kierra." She said with a mischievous grin.

Hei rubbed his head with one of his tentacles before sighing. "Well...yeah..I guess. But me and your mother were kinda in...weird circumstances." He said, never really telling his son how he tried to eat his mother or how they lived in a dumpster. Or how they were on opposite sides during a war.

Takao grinned a bit. "Actually, I'm the leader of the Cantenseel clan. If you want to be specific." He said casually, unafraid to really tell her because he knew what her father used to be and knows about how many 'unsolved murders' he had been involved in a long time ago. "And yeah, I'm from Japan." He said, not putting much detail as to why he was here. "Your a vampire though, eh? That's intriguing. Your wings look nice and strong. Your eyes are a nice bright orange. I'd say your parent that is a vampire, is one hell of a fighter." He said as he analyzed her out of the corner of his eye.

Inside of a dark alley way that faced Annelise, Dequan, Fillian and Mei stood Louisa, hiding in the corner with a kitchen knife in her hand. She had been following Annelise home, as she usually did. Each time Fillian even looked at Annelise, she wanted to stab him and was very well considering it until Annelise walked away. "Good girl." She said quietly to herself before continuing to follow her from the shadows.

"Dumb bird! Look what you did! You made her run away!" Mei said with a pout as she put her hands on her sides.

Vasilia smiled at Lizana and nodded. "I know honey, I know. He will too. Or else." She said while narrowing her eyes before sitting Lizana down on the couch and getting her tea pot and two cups of tea for both of them before pouring the tea into the cups, giving Lizana one of the cups when she was done before sipping from her own. "Be careful, it's hot." She said before smiling. "This tea here, it's the tea my mother taught me how to make when I was a little girl.." She said quietly. Ah how long ago that was in time.

Akira grinned. "Nope." She said before pinching Yumi's other adorable little cheek before continuously pinching them. "Dawww, who's a cute little Yumi? You are! Yes you are, yes you are!" She said in her pet voice while pinching them. Hotaka's thing was poking noses. Akira's thing? That was ripping the cheeks practically off of someone's poor face.

Naomi snickered in the background as she watched Akira torture Yumi. That right there reminded her so much of her mother. When she was little, her mother did that to her all the damn time.

Virgil looked down on the floor. He didn't know how to really think about all of this. First, Yumi is back, then his fathers ghost is haunting his house? "I'm fine..I just want to help mom." He said quietly, confused inside before looking up at Kane to see the tear coming out. "Hey man, don't cry. You're alive, and he's dead, okay? Nothing can change that. Mom will see that too, alright?" He said while patting Kane's back.
Fayline squeels a bit in delight as she kisses him back and hugs him closely. She couldn't wait to go back to that beautifull country again. But then a thoughts hits her and she frowns while looking at the clock. "Hey Joseph... Shouldn't Eadlyn be home yet?" She asks as she began to worry.

Kierra softly chuckles and rolls her eyes as Chidori gave in to the kids. Chidori really had such a soft heart when handeling the children. Gently she pats Yuko's head before grinning as she saw Yuri crawl out from under the table. "Oh there you are. I already thought I heard 3 pairs of feet run down the stairs instead of 2." She says as she chuckles a bit more. "Are you girls hungrey yet?"

Ichirou rubs his head as well, wondering what the circumstances were but he could guess that their life had been hard since they both were fighters in the war. That he knew but he didn't know anything more. "I guess.... I'll just see how it goes." he says with a small smile.

Eadlyn's eyes widened a bit at his words. Not only was he a part of the Yakuza but he was actually the leader. Her father was not going to like that at all. As he began to talk about her vampireness she actually blushes a bit. No one ever actually complimented her on her being a vampire. "Thank you. And yes my father is a very strong vampire. So I hope you know how to run very fast when he sees you. He isn't very fond of... guys like you." She says with a slight teasing grin though there was alot of truth in it.

"I did not make her run away!" Fillian says with a growl before looking into the direction Annelise went. Or atleast he thinks he didn't make her run away.... "You two go ahead. I'll make sure she gets home safely." He says before walking off. A girl in such a vulnarable state should not be heading home alone. Who knows what might happen. But it was clear she didn't want to be accompanied home. So he would follow in silence, in the sky. He quikly went into an alleyway as his body began to glow and some kind of pinkish mist surrounded him. He began to transform and in less than five seconds he was the Filli he hadn't been in years. He stretched his wings slightly before shooting up into the sky and quikly finding Annelise as he followed her through the air.

Annelise had no clue at all that both Fillian and Louisa were following her. Her mind was just too clouded up. It was even so clouded up that she managed not to head home but to the park instead. When she realized where she was she simply sighs and sits down on a bench. Maybe she needed the fresh air and time alone for awhile. Just to clear her thoughts.

Lizana wasn't really in the mood for tea, she just wanted to head upstairs towards Seth. But still she accepted the cup with a smile before blowing some steam off of it. "That must be a long time ago." She comments gently as she smells the tea. The scent was very sweet so it'll probably taste good.

Yumi growls even more. Oh how she hated being belittled like this. No she was not cute and she still needed those cheeks! She shot a glare at Naomi as she snickerd, giving her a look that said 'If you don't help now you will go through hell as well'.

Kane's eyes widened a bit, both because Virgil patted his back and the fact he really was crying. Quikly he wipes the tear away before smiling softly. It felt weird to hear those words from Virgil and for him to touch him like this. Normally Virgil would've never done that. It was a good progress. "I know... " He says quietly before adding. "And the only thing we can do now is support her and give her some time."
Joseph instantly opened his eyes wide. "My little girl, where is she?!" He said before getting out of bed, over protective fathermode setting in again. He swung the door wide open, only to instantly get frozen by Valeryia before he could even get a look at her. She dragged him into the room, looking over at Fayline before sighing. "Eadlyn is going on a date. And no, she didn't ask me to do this. I did it because I knew how he'd react." She said with a sigh. "Sorry Mrs. Bordeaux."

All three of the girls jumped up and said 'Yes!' excitedly. After a little bit of jumping around, they calmed down before Yuri clinged onto the back of Kierra's leg. "Auntie Kierra, what are you making?" She asked, putting her head against Kierra's thigh. It must have felt nice for her to finally be taller than someone else.

"Yeah. Joseph Bordeaux. I know." Takao said, knowing fully well as to what Joseph's powers were like. "But that just brings an extra..excitement to the date, don't you think?" He said. Forbidden relationships were always the best. It was just a fact. "And yeah...I could outrun him. I think. I have the senses, strength and speed of a wolf." He said, not going into detail as to what he was really.

Louisa carried her knife behind her back, slipping it into one of her pockets as she watched Annelise. She noticed the pink bird, which irritated her. It's vibrant colors were sickening compared to the rest of the color scheme. She narrowed her eyes, which were the color of polished steel as she now stared at the annoying pink bird. She was actually contemplating killing the damn thing.

Vasilia smiled and nodded. "It was something that's been passed down in our family. It's been around since...oh when was the Russian empire founded again?" She asked. "1721. That's right so...it's been around since then, and possibly before.." She said while sipping the tea. It was the only thing her family kept from their days of being royalty, so she kept it.

Naomi walked over and groaned, knowing that Yumi would get her in her sleep unless she helped. So, out of the blue, she pinched Akira's cheeks, causing Akira to shriek. "Ah, what is this?!" She said, not used to having her cheeks violated like this as Naomi did a kiddy voice and said the same things she had said to Yumi. "AH SORA PLEASE MY CHEEEEEEEEEEKS!" She said while laughing a little, unable to break free.

Virgil nodded before smiling. "I'll keep what you told me, between us, alright? Don't want mom mad at you." He said before sighing, knowing how subtly frightening his mother could be when angry. He knew his father had pissed her off a few times when he was alive, making him wonder how he ever survived with her.
Fayline stands up from the bed as well, ready to follow her husband when suddenly she saw him get freezed. She shrieked a bit in suprise before sighing loudly when she noticed it was just Valeryia. "Geez Valeryia, you scared the hell out of me." She says as she puts a hand on her heart before her eyes widened. "A date? With WHO?"

Kierra smiles down softly at the little girl clutching her leg before softly patting her head."I am making noodles. And as you can see it is a very large pot of noodles so I hope you all have the appetite like a bear." She says while lifting Yuko up and kissing the top of the girl's head.

"I agree on that." Eadlyn says while grinning a bit, glad he found this just as exciting as she found it. As he told her about his wolfy traits she raises one eyebrow curiously. So was he a werewolf then? Something like that? "So what are you exactly then?" She asks, really wanting to know.

Fillian landed in a tree and watched Annelise from afar, not noticing Louisa at all since he was too focused on the other girl. Why would she go to the park. She said she would go home. He waited and waited for the girl to go home but she wouldn't even move. He wanted to go home but he couldn't just let her stay here. He had to urge her to go. He flew down the tree and landed behind it before changing into his human form again, making sure she hadn't seen him change. Casually he walks up to her before sitting next to her. "I hope this is not what you meant by home."

Annelise was so focused on the ground and her thoughts that she hadn't seen Fillian till she had heard him speak right next to her. She shrieked a bit and jumped up before sighing and sitting back down. "G-Geez, did you follow me..." She mumbles as she looks to the side while blushing.

"Honestly, yes I did. I was worried that you wouldn't make it home yourself and I was right." He replies as he folds his arms. "A pretty girl like you should not be alone in a park in such a vulnarable state." He adds, making Annelise blush furiously.

Lizana was actually quite impressed that the same tea has traveled generation on generation for so many years. Carefully she takes a sip and was immediatly greeted by the lovely taste of it. "it tastes delicious." She says while smiling the best she could while her thoughts were anything but happy.

Sora immediatly runs into the living room, gun in hand, before laughing as he realizes what was going on. He folds his arms and leans against the wall while he simply watches, grinning in amusement. "Why should I help? I am sure you've done something to deserve this." He says as he notices the redness off Yumi's cheeks.

Kane smiles slightly as well. "Thank you, Virgil. You really are a good kid... Or should I start saying man from now on?" He says as he smiles a bit more, realizing how much that little boy from back then has grown.
Valeryia rubbed her head. "A...guy. I don't really know him." She said with a sigh, trying to keep the details scarce. "You'll know him when you meet him I guess." She said, covering for Eadlyn pretty well, if she said so herself.

"Yeeeeeeee!" Yuko said with a grin, liking it when auntie Kierra picked them up. She kissed her head back with a grin before nodding her head fast. "I have the apitwite of a ghoul!" She said, unable to say 'appetite' properly.

Takao rubbed his head. "No not like a werewolf, thank god, but more of a...super human. My family has been warriors since...well, since we had records, and it's pretty much made us go through a mini evolution, making him us stronger and better compared to the average human." He said, finally spilling the beans. "But no, not a werewolf."

Louisa pulled out her knife again as she leaned against a rather thick tree, listening to the conversation. How dare he flirted with her Annelise! She was hers to flirt with only, no on else! Especially no dirty men. She ran her knife along the trees bark, waiting to strike. She'd get him in an alley way too, just like Eva...

Vasilia patted Lizana's head and smiled. "Good, that's how I know I made it right." She said before her smile fell. Seth should have came out of the bathroom by now. She hoped the poor boy was alright. "Here, if you want to, go check on him." She said as she handed Lizana the key to Seth's bathroom. "Thank you for talking to an old lady like me." She said with a grin.

"You will sleep on the couch tonight for this!" Akira said with a growl as her cheeks continuously were violated, unable to be freed due to the force of Naomi. "SORAAAAAAAA!" She said, giving the 'I will cut your dick off' voice.

Virgil grinned. "Nah, I'm still a kid inside. I don't think that's gonna change anytime soon, Kane." He said while rubbing the back of his head, accepting his immaturity a bit.
"I know it is with a guy. But with what kind of guy." Fayline says as she folds her arms and narrows her eyes at Valeryia. Clearly the answer Valeryia was giving was not detailed nor good enough at all. "You know more so tell me." She almost demands.

Kierra chuckles a bit as she holds Yuko up with one arm and continous to stir the spoon in the pan with the other. "Good good. And you should eat lots. You girls have to grow into big strong woman like your mother."

Eadlyn looked actually very intrigued as he explained. So no werewolf nor wolf genetics but just evolution? That was something she hadn't heard off before. "You keep on getting more and more interesting." She says with a slight grin though she really meant it.

"I-I can perfectly get home by myself." Annelise stutters out as she stands up from the bench. Really, why was this guy so pushy. What did he even want from her?

Fillian stands up as well, straightening his jacket a bit. "Then prove it. Walk home and I'll follow to see what you said is really true."

The blush on Annelise's cheek kept getting redder. That guy wanted something from her. What she didn't know but she was getting a tad bit scared of what he might do. She had experienced first hand today how brutal boys can be... "W-What do you want from me..." She says quietly as she takes a step back, feeling very uncomfortable.

Fillian raises one eyebrow in confusion but then his eyes widened in realization and he begins to chuckle. "Are you serieus? You think I want to do something to you? Like what? Rape you?" Though he regretted saying that immediatly as he saw her flinch. Oh, she was really afraid. He rubs the back of his neck. "Sorry, didn't mean it like that.... Really, I just want you to get home safe. I am a creature of god, a being made to protect a divine. I wouldn't hurt you even if I was forced to. I know it is not good to trust strangers but I promise you, I just want you to get home safely. I'll protect you." He says as he holds out his hand for her to take.

Annelise hesitated still. His words sounded so honest and truthfull and there was not a trace in his eyes nor body language that hinted he was lying. Could she trust this man? He had done nothing bad to her... Slowly she reaches out and takes a hold of his hand. "I'll trust you..." She says quietly, making Fillian smile softly and her heart skip a beat.

Lizana smiles gratefully as she accept the key. "And thank you for the tea." She says as she stands up before quikly walking up the stairs towards the bathroom, wanting nothing more than to check on him. Softly she knocks on the door. "Seth...." She waited a few seconds before opening the door and walking in.

Sora immediatly paled and made his way over to them, prying Naomi's hands off of Akira's cheeks. After using alot of strength (jezus, that girl was strong) he managed to do it. "Here you go." He says before softly kissing his wife's cheek, hoping his holy parts were saved.

Kane chuckles softly. "Who knows." He says with a shrug before a faint sour smell arrives at his nose. He glances behind him and scrunches up his nose a bit as he sees that Virgil's puke was still laying there. "We probably should call a maid for that..." He says, not wanting, nor even knowing how, to clean that up. "Sorry about that by the way." Ofcourse he had done it to save Virgil but he didn't particulary like sticking his fingers into the boy's troath.
Valeryia looked down. "He's...asian. And he has tattoo's...." She said quietly, looking down before looking up. "Before you say ANYTHING, don't you judge her taste in men, okay?!" She said with a growl, defending Eadlyn. She wouldn't let anyone wrongly judge her friend.

'We will!' They all said in unison before Yuri grinned. "Auntie Kierra, why are you so much shorter than mommy?" She asked, noticing the large height difference between the two. "Mommy's younger than you, right? Don't you get bigger if your older?" She asked.

Takao raised an eyebrow and reddened a little. Nobody had complemented him on that before. They had just called him a mutant. "Thank you." He said as he continued driving. Soon, they arrived at the steakhouse. It wasn't large no, but there were very expensive and fancy cars outside. "They have the best steak chef from Japan here. It's amazing." Takao said before getting out of the car and opening the door for Eadlyn.

Louisa tried to hold back her rage and her urge to scream. She should not be touching him! She shouldn't have been even speaking to him! Men were bad! Men were rapists, and killers! Creatures only meant to bring pain to the world, and she was interacting with one?! Louisa sighed deeply, following them from the alleys as the two walked towards Annelise's home. When they got there, she sat on the border of darkness in the alley, watching the two. Watching for anything weird.

Seth looked up at Lizana, putting the little bit of hair he ripped out behind him. Sure, it wasn't enough to be noticeable on his head, but you could see them on the ground. His long wavy silvery hair flowed down from his shoulders, this was the first time he had his ponytail off around her. "What are you doing in here?" Seth asked while rocking, looking very disturbed still.

Akira grunted. "Thank you, husband!" She said as she got up, rubbing her cheeks. "You all can have fun with each-other out here. If you want dinner, make it. Sora, if you want to sleep in bed with me...you better be prepared to be very 'kind' to me." She said with a wink before going into her room, taking her clothes off and going under the covers.

"Brunhilde!" Virgil yelled out, calling the old maid before rubbing the back of his head. That maid had been working for the Stadner's since before Tiras met Felicia. "And uhm.....yeah..." Virgil said before coughing out a bit. "It's fine, honestly. As long as your hands were clean." He said with a shiver.
Fayline's eyes widened a bit at the discription. Oh, Joseph was deffinantly NOT going to like this at all. She was sure he will try to hunt that boy down to the ground the second Eadlyn gets home. "Fine then. Then I won't judge. But you know how will? The man you just froze up." She says, knowing that Valeryia realized in how much trouble Eadlyn was.

Kierra's eye twitches a bit in annoyance but she kept smiling at the kids. "I simply have different genetics so that is why sadly I don't grow more." She says, blaiming the smallness she hated so much on her genetics.

Eadlyn smiles as she sees the steakhouse come into view. She never really was a steak person, she prefered fish actually, but if he said it was the best then she had to taste it. As elegantly as she could with that dress she gets out of the car. To tease him she puts a hand on his cheek and leans in closer to his face. Their lips were actually rather close and it looked like she was about to kiss him but she didn't. "Thank you." Was the only thing she said with a grin before taking a step backwards and holding out her hand, waiting for him to lead her inside.

Soon they arrived at Annelise's home. Fillian lets go off her hand and smiles a bit, not noticing how furiously Annelise was blushing still. "See, nothing bad... Now go inside, get a cup of tea or something and just try to sort out whatever is bothering you. Have a good night." He says before turning around and walking off.

"W-Wait." Annelise said, suprising herself at her words. Fillian stopped and waited for her to speak. She gulped a bit and rubs her arm. "Y-You're from my school right? I-I-I was wondering if we could... Meet up at lunch?" She quietly squeeked out.

Fillian was a tad bit suprised, not fully understanding why, but then he just smiles and nods. "Sure. I'll see you then." He answers with a wave while continouing his way home again.

Lizana's heart clenched as she saw Seth in such a state. Slowly she kneels down infront of him and even if she wanted too she didn't touch him, knowing how he had reacted downstairs. "Is that even a question? To help my boyfriend ofcourse... Why wouldn't I be here?" She says quietly and as gently as she could.

Sora sighs deeply in relief, knowing his holy parts were saved.... For now. He didn't wait a second before following his wife into the bedroom, closing the door behind her as he watches her strip and crawl into the bed. "What kind of 'kind' do you have in mind?" He asks with a wolfish grin on his face.

Kane chuckles a bit as he sees Virgil shiver. "Don't worry, they were clean." he says, reassuring Virgil. "So I guess we should be heading downstairs for dinner soon. I think the maids have cooked today." He adds, knowing Felicia would be in no state to cook.
Valeryia sighed. "I know....that's why I froze him." She said, noticing Joseph's eyes following her. He didn't look too mad at her, but he was rather angry at Eadlyn. "Hey wait a minute......have you always had wings?" She asked, noticing part of her wing poking out. "Mrs. Bordeaux, have you always had orange eyes?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

Yuri raised an eyebrow. "Genesis what?" She asked, mistaking what she heard. "That's the first chapter of the bible auntie Kierra, not you!" She said with a loud giggle, finding what Kierra said funny.

Takao grinned, liking the teasing a bit before taking her hand. "Let us go then." He said as he walked her to the opening of the restaurant. When going in, you could see the interior beautifully decorated with authentic Japanese artwork, including scrolls, swords and silk flags. The attendant was dressed in actual samurai armor, and was walking around in it and showing people to their tables in it. "Konnichiwa, I need your name, sir."

"Takao Sesshoumaru. You people should know me by already." He said with his eyes narrowed.

"Of course sir we know who you are. The names are just a formality of course." The samurai said before pulling his sword out and pointing them towards a table. There was special romantic candles on that table, and there was a rose there too. "Your table is there sir. Arigatou for your patronage." He said before sheathing his sword. Takao grinned as he walked her to the table. "Oh my, I wonder who left this here for you?" He asked rhetorically as he picked up the rose from the table and gave it to her.

As soon as Fillian started walking home, Louisa started to follow him. Almost like a creature of the night, she striked, putting her hand over his mouth and stabbing Fillian in the side before electrocuting him violently until she forced him to fall unconscious. She dragged him into an alley and was tempted to stab out his heart but had a last second change of heart and sighed before rubbing the blood off of her knife on him and rubbing home. She wasn't a killer. Not yet. She walked into the house and slipped her shoes off before putting the knife in the dishwasher and heading upstairs to see Felicia. She knocked on the door twice before coming in to see her in bed, but not asleep. "Hello mother, how are you feeling? Are you ill?" Louisa asked gently while sitting down on the edge of the bed.

Seth shivered as she touched him. It was an uncomfortable shiver, but he bared with it. "Well...your boyfriend is....not well Lizana...not well..." He said quietly as he hugged himself. "I'm not sure how to feel about anything at the moment. My emotions have just gone haywire from this all...." He said quietly as he started to tear up again, thinking about Eva.

"You know what, Sora." Akira said as she pulled her panties down, waiting for him to go in. "Just be happy I'm letting you off with this, other wise I'd be pinching something else, and I'd make sure you cried." She said with a growl.

Virgil groaned. "But I love moms cooking." He said before pouting a bit. He definitely was a mamma's boy and got pouty whenever his mom didn't make dinner, or was disciplining him or anything like that. And that also meant he got moody when she was sad too. He sighed a bit, thinking about his mom before gritting his teeth as the memory of his father dying came into his eyes again. He stared at the wall, a tear running down his face as the memory of pressing his fathers chest, trying to make his heart that was no longer there, beat again. It was Virgil's post traumatic stress disorder acting up again. He had problems with it since he had been a young boy, but he never would allow Kane to see it. Only Felicia or Remi. "Father, no!" He screamed out before he came back to reality, breathing out deeply as he rubbed the sweat that had came down from his forehead. "Sorry...that was one of the...well...you should know. Mom probably told you about them.." He said quietly.
Fayline rubs her forhead with a sigh. Eadlyn was going to get screamed at alot when she gets home. But then her eyes widened at Valeryia's questions. She hadn't realized that Valeryia ofcourse could see the changes and she didn't want her to go tell everyone. "No... Unfreeze my husband." She says as she folds her arms, hoping Joseph could help her out of this.

Kierra giggles before poking the little girl's nose. "No, not genises. Genetics. Those are little things in your body that decide how you are going to look like." She explains in a way simple enough for them to understand.

Eadlyn looks around curiously as they walked in. It looked very fancy and still very oriental, as expected. Though she raises one eyebrow at the man in the samurai outfit. Geez, that man must be starving from heat and sore muscles in there. She couldn't help but grin slightly at Takao puts the man back in his place before following him to a table that was obviously arranged for them. As he gave her the rose she chuckles softly. "I wonder as well. Probably a charming Japanese man who is trying to get on my good side."

Fillian's eyes widened as a hand clamped over his mouth and before he had any time to react he felt a huge wave of pain in his side. W-What the hell was going on?! He cried out in pain though it was muffleld by the hand and before he had any time to escape he felt electricity course through his body, causing him to black out.

Felicia was a tad bit suprised when Louisa walked in but she tried to look as normal as possible. She smiles softly at her daughter before nodding a bit. "I am just not feeling very well. Though I guess I am not ill yet." She answers, hiding all the emotional termoil inside.

Lizana saw the shiver and slowly pulls her hand away from him. "I know, babe. I can see that.... Honey, you're in shock. Anyone would be. What you need know is to just rest, get some sleep, to let the shock wear off. After that you emotions will sort themselfs out..." She says gently as if talking to a wounded animal, not wanting to scare him away.

Sora chuckles as he walks over to the bed while talking off his jacket and his shirt. "Oh I know. I am very gratefull for that." He says as he unbuckles his pants and takes it off, leaving him only in his underwear. He crawled on top of her as he began to kiss her neck and his hands began to caress her body. "So Iwill happily do this, my generous wife."

Kane chuckles as Virgil groans. "Oh believe me, I do too. Though the cook are good a w-" He stopped when he noticed Virgil staring at the wall. "Hey, Virgil...." He said carefully with worry. What was going on? But as Virgil suddenly screamed his eyes widened and he jumped up a bit. Oh. Now he realized what had been going on. "It's okay." He says as he rubs the boy's back. "Does these things still happen alot?"
Valeryia folded her arms. "No. He's going to ruin Eadlyn's date if I let him out." She said, looking over at Joseph and tapping on the ice. He looked at her with a furious look in his eyes, unable to respond besides that. "I'm not letting him go unless you promise to control him." She said, still with her arms crossed.

"But.....but I thought mommy and daddy decided how we looked?" Yuri said, completely confused. "You're sounding more like uncle Hei auntie Kierra. I don't know what your saying..." She said, sounding baffled.

Takao chuckled a bit, putting his hand over his mouth to muffle it until he stopped laughing. "Well, I'm not going to deny the fact that you're probably right." Takao said before he handed the menu to Eadlyn. It was a huge menu, with every type of Japanese food. "If you want all of it, I can do that you know." He said while reading himself, debating on what to get. Along with what alcoholic beverage he should get.

"Oh god..." Alexander said while watching from a rooftop before looking at Fillian. "Remind me of Joseph..that prick.." He said before grabbing the unconscious Fillian and flying him to Souji and Mina's household. He knew where everyone lived, and he knew the group he was usually with. He set him down on the steps, nodding his head. It would have just looked like a mugging gone wrong...so. He took his wallet out and took all of Fillian's money before ringing the doorbell and flying off.

Louisa rubbed her mothers head with a smile, hoping to sooth her a bit. "Shall I get you some medicine then, mother? I don't want you to get ill." She said gently while rubbing her head, because as nice and gentle as she could be with her.

"How in the world can I sleep...while Eva is still in the hospital? While Daniel is still in the hospital? While their attackers are free?...How could I sleep, knowing about things like that?" Seth asked shakily, still very disturbed because of everything and feeling unstable.

Akira moaned quietly as he kissed her neck before grinning a bit. "I am rather generous to you, aren't I?" She said with a grin as she ran her fingers over his member while it was still in his pants. "You know what, I'm going to let you do all the work this time." She said while a larger grin before pulling her hand away. "You can be generous to me this time." She said seductively.

"Yeah...a lot, honestly....the meds don't work for shit." Virgil said as he looked over at his medicine. "They make me feel super hyper...like...like something that isn't me. I feel empty inside when I use them, and I feel like who I truly am fades away with them..There's something inside of them that's weird...and I won't take them, even if the visions stay..." He said quietly.
Fayline sighs a bit as she rubs the back of her neck and walks to the lump of ice Joseph was in. "Fine, I'll restrain him." As best as she could atleast. "So you be good, alright? Please? For me." She asks Joseph, knowing he could hear her.

Kierra giggles a bit more. "Just forget what I said then." She says as she looks at the food in the pan. "Dinner is almost ready. Go get your mother and sisters." She says as she puts the little girl down and begins to put plates on the table. Lots of them.

Eadlyn tilts her head a bit to the side and smiles softly as he hid his laughter. She didnt actually want him to do that because she wanted to hear him laugh but it looked rather cute when he did that. When she looks at the menu her eyes widen a bit. So many choices... At his words she chuckles a bit. "Do I look like I could finish the whole menu?" She asks teasingly.

Souji frowns as he hears the doorbell. Who could that be? he wasn't expecting anyone or so and Fillian had housekeys. He walks to the door and opens it and when he did he swear he felt his heart drop at the sight before him. "M-MINA!" He screams out, needing her help as he lifted the poor boy up and quikly brought him inside to lay him on the couch. "I need bandages right now!" He says as he puts pressure on the wound but then he noticed how drenched Fillian's clothes were in blood and how pale he was. "A-And an ambulance!"

Felicia smiles softly at her daughter before taking her hand and kissing it, not knowing the same hands had inflicted so much pain and suffering to people today. "You really are a sweetheart, but I'll be fine. I don't need medications yet."

"I don't know.... But there isn't much else we can do." Lizana says, hating to admit that. God knew how much she wanted to help Seth and there was so much she could've done if she had still had her powers. But now she was powerless and she couldn't help the man she loved so much already. She really hated this.

Sora grins up at her. "Am I not always generous to you?" He asks as his hand goes down between her legs and slowly, teasingly began to rub her most sensitive parts. "I am always generous? Right? Tell me how generous I am to you." He asks, almost forcing her to say it.

Kane agreed Virgil shouldn't take those meds. He has always been skeptical to any types of medications and these were really heavy meds. "Then don't take them. Stay who you are... But you'll have to learn to cope with those visions..."
Joseph narrowed his eyes, not liking the situation but knowing that Valeryia would freeze him again if he acted up. "MHM!!!" He managed to scream out from the ice as a way of saying 'yes' before Valeryia unfroze him. He took a deep breath of air as he fell back against the bed. "You bitch!" Joseph said as he got back up, not caring that that was his daughters best friend. "You froze me!"

"I can do it again." Valeryia said while narrowing her eyes.

"N-N-Not needed..." He said while huddling up on the bed, his teeth chattering loudly together.

Yoko ran to the stairs and banged on one of the steps while yelling. "Mommy, sisters, get downstairs!" She said before running over and picking her seat, as well as her mothers. She wasn't going to let anybody else sit next to her. Soon, Chidori came downstairs with her six daughters following behind her. One by one, they all took a chair and sat in it with Chidori sitting last, right in the chair Yoko picked out. "Thank you, you cutie pie." She said before lightly pinching one of Yoko's cheeks. "And thank you Kierra." She said with a smile.

Takao chuckled a bit, not hiding his laughter this time as he was holding his menu. "No, but it'd certainly be a nice way for you to figure out what you wanted to eat." He said with a grin. "Plus, one of everything could feed both of us, and then some." He said before closing his menu, knowing what he was going to get if Eadlyn didn't figure out what she wanted.

Mei shrieked when she saw Fillian all covered in blood. Oh no! "The stupid bird! NOOOOOOOOOO!" She shrieked out again before Mina instantly got the phone out and dialed an ambulance for him. She wasn't faced by blood anymore, mostly because of what had happened in her past long ago at the training camp, making her very calm in these situations. Soon, paramedics arrived and got Fillian out of a stretcher before speeding off quickly to the hospital, knowing he'd die if they didn't hurry up.

Louisa smiled softly as her mother kissed her hand before leaning down and kissing her mothers hand back, completely unphazed by what she had done today. After all, she was already content with it by the time she had done the deeds. "Daww thank you mother and...alright. If you feel sick, please ask me. I'll gladly get you medication." She said quietly with a smile.

Seth nodded a bit, understanding what Lizana said. "You're right...i'll try to rest on it.." He said before he reached over and gave her a sudden kiss, rubbing his hand down her arms before sticking them into her shirt as he got them onto the ground. He sat up, his crotch near her face before speaking. "I don't know what's come over me...I feel like garbage but.." His member popped out of his lazy pants, fully erected and now in her face. "I guess this doesn't..." He said with a sigh as it twitched a bit and throbbed.

Akira moaned quietly as he pleasured her, biting her lip and nodding. "Oh yes....you're always so generous to me...you fill me with so much of your juicy love~" She moaned out quietly, enjoying this.

"That's easy for you to say....you don't have your father haunting you in visions.." Virgil said quietly, knowing it wasn't that just easy. If it had been, he would have been over it already.
Fayline sits down next to Joseph on the bed and rubs his arms, trying to warm him up a bit. With a small smile she looks at Valeryia. "Don't worry about us ruining the date. We won't. But I can't promise we won't go talking to her when she gets back. But for now you can be rest assured." She says, though she really wanted to go to Eadlyn right now and confront her about secretly going out on dates.

"Not a problem at all." Kierra says while smiling as she began to fill their plates. Ichirou walked down the stairs as well tgoether with his father. Damn it was buzy now. But still he sat down in a chair and patiently waits for his plate to get filled.

Eadlyn smiles a tad bit more before looking back at the menu. Really, she was clueless on what to get. So with a sigh she closes the menu. "This is impossible. There is too much to choose from." She loved having much choices but she could never make a final decision. "Can't you just pick out something for me?" She asks with a slight grin, wondering what he would choose for her.

Dequan held his sister close to him to calm her a bit even though he was feeling rather sick himself. Souji grabs his jacket and opens his mouth to talk but Dequan talks before he could. "I know dad. Just go." He says. Souji nods before running out to get in the ambulance as well. Dequan sighs as his eyes are clouded with worry. Who would do such a horrible thing to his friend...

"I know honey." Felicia says before standing up and straightening her clothes a bit. "We should go to the dinning hall, I am guessing dinner is almost ready." She suggests.

Lizana felt a it relieved as he said he would rest but then her eyes widened as he suddenly kissed her and brought them both onto the ground. This was not what she would've expected him to do. Especially now. As she saw his member pop out she blushes furiosuly and sits upright. "What.... Do you want me to do?" She asks, wanting to do everything to relief him.

Sora grins before softly biting her neck. "Good. I love your love juices as well." He says as he began to kiss his way down. "You are just so sweet." He whispered against her stomach before even going lower. Without warning his suddenly began to pleasure her sensitive areas with his mouth.

"I know Virgil... And I wished I could help more." Kane says before sighing and running a hand through his hair. He wanted to do so much for his family but sadly he was less powerless than he would've hoped.
"Good." Valeryia said before walking towards the door. "Be good." She said before freezing the door after closing it, making sure they weren't getting out. Joseph cuddled with Fayline, teeth chattering for a bit until it stopped. "Why is Eadlyn friends with such dangerous people?" He asked, referring to Valeryia as he shivered.

Shiomi went to her parents room with her clothes, knocking on the door before coming in. Belial was watching TV with Cecilia, in bed. They both appeared rather sweaty, indicating that physical action had occurred no too long ago. "Mom can you help dress me up for my date?" She asked before yipping quietly.

Hei grumbled, sitting down in his chair before falling asleep in it while awaiting his food, now in a deep sleep that could only be disturbed by Kierra. He was tired as hell from everything today. He needed the rest.

"Hibachi chicken with steak and vegetables." Takao said before ordering the food for them, his food being Japanese-Style Flatiron Steak before he ordered two glasses of sake for them. "Does it sound good?" Takao asked with a grin after the waiter left, eager to hear her response.

Mei sniffed. "The...the stupid bird is hurt......and I don't like it!" She said before she broke out crying into Dequan's arm, leaving all sorts of snot on his sleeve as she wailed for the dumb bird. She acted like she hated him, but really, she liked having him around, even if he was a meanie to her. "Dequannnnnn......can we help the stupid bird?" She asked with a sniff before she broke out crying again.

Louisa got up too, straightening her dress before nodding. "It's not anything like your cooking but...it should be good." She said as she came down the stairs with her mother. "I think food may help you." She said with a smile. "Food makes everything better, mother." She said with a chuckle.

"Ride me, my sexy Dutch woman." Seth said as he got up and went onto his bed. "On the bed. The bathroom floor is cold." He said as he shuffled and got his pants off, his member still very erect. "I want you to straddle me and ride me like a horse." He said as he spread himself out a bit for the action.

Akira squirmed a bit, squealed and moaned quietly, loving the feels that Sora was giving her but unable to respond to them with words, just using moans instead to tell him he was doing good. "More!~" She moaned out loudly.

Virgil sighed a bit. "It's fine Kane. This is something beyond your control. Beyond anyone's control." He said as he stared at the ground twiddling his thumbs. "Did you...you know, ever meet my dad?.." He asked curiously.
Fayline sighs a bit as she noticed to door getting freezed shut. Well, that was to be expected. She holds Joseph a bit closer and rubs his back to give him more warmth. "My poor baby." She says as she kisses the top of his nose. "It is good that she has such strong friends so they can protect her as well. Though I would prefer her not using those strong friends to help her sneak out for a date."

Cecilia was leaning against her husband, her head on his shoulder, but when Siomi walked in with that question she sat upright, holding the blanket up to her chest ofcourse, before yipping as well. "Ofcourse honey! I would love to help you get dressed! I am so excited for your first date!" She says with a wide grin and gleam in her eyes. "Go to your room, I'll be there in a minute."

Kierra softly wraps her arms around Hei's neck from behind him before softly kissing his cheek. He must be so tired. And honestly, she was as well, physically and emotionally but she just did not let it show. "Honey. You can go to bed if you want. I can put dinner away for you for later." She suggests sweetly before kissing his cheek again.

"Sounds delicious." Eadlyn responds before picking up the knife and looking at it. "Though I have never drunk sake before. I heard it is a rather strong beverage. Not trying to get me drunk, are you?" She asks with a grin before twirling the knife in her hand. "You may be a Yakuza leader but I can be rather... Intimidating as well you should know."

Dequan sighs softly, letting her wail since he knew there was no way to stop her cries in this situation. "There is nothing we can do except hope, sister." She says quietly as he holds her a bit tighter, needing the hug as well.

Felicia chuckles softly as they walked into the dining room and sat down. "We shall see if that is true." She says, feeling slightly better thanks to talking to her daughter like this. Maybe she could just forget what has happend and let it all behind her...

Lizana's face turned as red as one could be. R-Ride him? She had no clue HOW and it just sounded so... dirty and naughty. She follows him back into the bedroom, rubbing her arm a tad nervously as she saw him readying himself. Slowly she took off her skirt and her panties though she was still very hesistant, just like the first time they did it and the first time she pleasured him with her hand. "I-I don't really know how..." She says softly, not wanting to dissapoint him,

Sora chuckles at his wife's response. Always the greedy lusty needy one. But that was one of the reasons why he ardored her so much. So he gave her what she wanted. He began to pleasure her faster, rougher, before suddenly actually putting his tongue inside of her as his hand played with her front.

Kane was suprised at the question but still he shook his head. "Only once i met him and that was the same day you had met him." That was really the one and only time he had seen Tiras since he only started to help Felicia after Tiras's dissapearance.
Joseph sighed quietly, nuzzling Fayline back as his teeth stopped chattering. "I know my dear...I...I w-would have rather been half frozen or something, n-not full..." He said as he shivered, not being a creature of the cold in the least bit. At her comment he nodded, knowing she was right. "Still though...if her friends are willing to do this for her at least we know they aren't ever going to do anything to betray her.." He said with a smile. "Friends like that are hard to come by."

Cecilia yipped at her mothers response, her ears poking up a bit. "Okay mom! Thank you!" She said before leaving her parents room and going back to her room, awaiting her mother to come. She got her clothes, all of her jewelry and all of her make up out, all ready for her mother to look over later.

"Have to leave so soon love?" Belial asked with a grin.

Hei yawned a bit before getting up and nodding his head. "Please do...I'll see you when you get to bed." Hei said with a smile before he got up, kissed her cheek and went back upstairs to their bedroom. Chidori looked behind her until he was gone before looking at Kierra and raising an eyebrow. "What's wrong with him?" She asked.

Takao raised an eyebrow. "Why would I want to get you drunk? You're interesting enough as is." He said with a grin before sipping his water glass. At her comment, he nodded his head before chuckling. "While I am a leader of the Yakuza...I must agree. Your vampirism is enough alone to strike the fear into the hearts of men." He said with a grin.

Mei continued her wailing for several more minutes until her tears ran out and all the snot had left her body. She continued hugging Dequan, the only comfort she felt being from her brothers embrace in this situation. "And pray?" She asked, knowing that's probably what her father would do.

Louisa chuckled. "You'll see mother. I'm always right." She said with a bit of a cocky tone in her voice, very sure of her abilities and her knowledge. "When have I ever been wrong?" She asked before putting her finger against Felicia's lips. "Don't answer that." She said as they got downstairs.

Seth rubbed his head. "You just.....sit on top of it, like regular sex, but instead of it being me in control...it's you." He said as he relaxed on the bed, waiting for her to take control. "If you want a start, just get on top of me. That's a first." He said quietly.

Akira squealed as his tongue went inside of her, not expecting that as she placed her hands on the back of his head, pushing his face deeper into her, getting as much pleasure out of him as she could. "Oh Sora you're so generous~" She moaned out before slyly grinning. "More~" She moaned out quietly.

"Do...Do you think there is anybody else besides mom that would have talked to my father a lot?" Virgil asked while looking down, wanting to hear and know more about the father that was taken from him. "I don't want to talk to her about it....it'll only bring her pain..." He said quietly with a pained expression.
Fayline smiles softly at his comment. Yes, Valeryia and Shiomi will stick with Eadlyn forever. It was such a blessing that those girls got along so well. They were like sisters. "You are right about that." She says as she kisses his cheek. "You are calmer than I would've expected under these circumstances." She comments. She had thought Joseph would be out of the window, flying towards Eadlyn and the man to tear open his troath. But Joseph looked... Calm? It was a good thing but it was a tad bit confusing and nerve wrecking.

Cecilia claps excitedly in her hands. She was going tohelp her daughter get dressed for her first date! "Yes I do!~" She says happily before giving Belial a good french kiss. "See you soon my prince!" She says before getting out of bed, putting on a robe and sprinting to her daughter's room. She walks in with a large grin on her face. "Show me what you had in mind!"

Kierra smiles sweetly at her husband as he leaves the room. he really needed his sleep. She sits down and brushes a bit of hair out of her face before smiling to Chidori. "He's just tired from today." She says, ofcourse hiding the fact that he was ill and the pact he made with the dangerous Yakuza.

Eadlyn sips her water at well, mostly to hide the blush that covered her cheeks thanks to the compliment he gave her. When she puts the water down the grin was back on her face. "It does strike alot of fear into one's heart indeed. Though I prefer to not strike fear but something else into a men's heart." She says a tad bit alluring as her foot reaches out under the table and softly rubs his leg.

Dequan nods and kissing her forhead while rubbing the back of her head. "And pray yes. We'll pray for him, together." he says quietly, hoping the gods would listen to them.

Felicia giggles softly at Louisa's teasing. It made her heart warm up. Louisa wasn't very open or sweet towards other people but strangely enough they have a very good mother and daughter relationship. She loved her daughter with all her heart and she really made her happier. "Fine, then I won't say a thing. I'll just think them." She says with a teasing grin.

That made Lizana even more nervous. SHE needed to take control? She didn't really know if she could. Yes she could be snappy but deep inside, the side that comes up when she was with Seth now, she is just very shy and insecure. Especially about things like this. "A-Alright...." She says quietly as she slowly crawls on top of him and hovers above him. Her hands were on his shoulder as she slowly sits down, his member going into her, causing her to moan softly. Slowly she began to move up and down, going a tad bit faster as she got the hang of it. "Like this?" She asks.

Sora moaned a bit as well as she even pushed him deeper in. He did not minded that at all. God, he loved her taste. He moved his tongue faster before suddenly taking his tongue out and leaning back up before pushing his member forcefully into her. He didn't go soft on her, pushing as hard in as he could at the fastest pace he could manage.

Kane thought hard, wanting to help Virgil the best as he could and he knew that someone who knew his father could help. Suddenly he knew. "Maybe I know someone. Your mother once told me that your father was in the TMEA, an association for killing mages. Maybe someone from that old association knew your father..." he says.