jeu de rôle aléatoire The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 5723 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3801-3850 of 5723

il y a plus d’un an Mirra1007 said…
Tsu still did not understand why Tiras needed to wear such clothings every time he went to an occasion like this. One thing he did not quite understand was showing off status like that. For a war, ofcourse. For a ball, why? It did not look comfortable and he almost felt sorry for Tiras. He was glad he did hurry up though as he followed the man towards the helipad and got into the helicopter with Tiras. "Your grandfather is indeed getting very impatient. And it really is about time you find a woman. You are 27 and the shogun. You are going to need a wife." He says as he straps himself in. "I am glad that such a ball is tonight. Who knows who you find." He says with a small smile, knowing Tiras was probably not that convinced.

------

Renald raises one eyebrow before sighing and shaking his head, still with a small smile though on his face. "Your life. That you have left to lose. You disasterous man." The car starting driving, heading to the large Stadner mansion. It was no wonder Joseph had been invited because of his thriving buisiness. Renald only hoped he stayed out of trouble as Joseph was a bit of a.... Wild free man and there would be alot of single woman. "I give you this warning once, you better not do any weird things to Felicia Stadner. Not tonight. Not ever. Her father will have your head if you dare do anything that is very much like what you do."
il y a plus d’un an IAMYOURENEMY said…
"I do not NEED a wife. I am very productive without one." Tiras said while the helicopter took off and began to go East yet not very far; the diplomatic relations that had been built from Yasuda's rule and passed onto Tiras's with Cantenseel had been very prosperous, industrializing both autonomous nations. "I have pacified all of the thirty- well more like kept them pacified but that's not easy. I've kept up trade with cantenseel and per usual I've been participating in heated insult matches with the Chinese! Imagine how much that would get...cluttered up with a lady. My life would practically be over- I see what women do to men. Look at my grandfather. We nearly conquered China and then what? My grandfather has a daughter and has a change of heart and pulls out of the campaign." He crossed his arms and grumbled, shaking his head. "Or the story of the man. It seemed that god's journey as a man was all because of a woman, it made him do so many things even I find morally questionable....and for what? A lady?"

---------------

"Good luck killing me." Joseph said in response to the Arabian's before laughing out. "Oh man, Duce? No thanks." He commented while looking outside at the city lights. "Felicia is...well. I dunno, I'm not much into blonde's and I'm also not much into rich women either- I like the struggle, you know? I can't relate to people that didn't have it. Growing up poor in France with my family as second class citizens, rising up and taking over the world with wine...it's a story. I like stories and most rich people born into richness have boring ones."
Productive without one? Well, Tsu did want to disagree on that but not tonight. It would just turn into another long arguement which still was amusing as Tiras would try to convince him with the most ridiculous stuff. He looks outside as they flew over the lands, chuckling softly as Tiras ranted about not needing a wife. All of it was to him hillarious. "God had been a complicated man in his human life. Very complicated. A pain some might say. But, he got on the right path. For her. Even if the path was not straight. You may not understand now but you will. And then you will be telling me how wrong you were. And you'll understand our god's journey. You'll understand better than most." He says as his grin shows a bit more, looking and talking as if he knew more.

--------

Renald was actually a bit relieved to hear that because he would not like a match between two of his clients. especially not them. "Well, thank you that you find my story boring." He says jokingly as he himself had been born into a rich family whom held many pieces of land in Britain. "And are you telling me you are actually becoming more interested in the woman herself instead of the bed she is heading too?" He says with a grin and a chuckle. "Have you been drinking already?"
"I dunno Tsu...it's difficult to understand. It seems as if it were so long ago- to stories about god and all that and the sightings of the golden dragon. I wish I had been alive to have seen it in person, it'd probably make a lot more sense to me." Tiras said quietly as he looked down, confused and shaking his head. "I had the nightmares again last night. I swear I see....myself looking back at me, wearing this blue uniform with two pistols and a katana. This time he was fighting in a war in Cantenseel, specifically in the north where he had been ambushed along with the rest of his camp. Everyone I had been around...they died and it seemed to be just me against this demonic hound. I sliced it's side open and then that woman from my dreams came into the battle and we fought together and pushed the enemy away." He said with a small smile, seeming the happiest when talking about the woman in his dreams, almost as if she already had his heart without him having ever met her.

----------

"No I have not. I'm talking about the lady that one day may capture my heart, not my whores." Joseph said with a small laugh, wondering how he could ever get the two confused. "And no darling, I'd never be bored of your story." He chuckled out before looking over and seeing the Stadner mansion, looking up at the sky and seeing a black helicopter fly by ordained in black and gold. "Those Seiken's; I swear they think they're made of gold."
Tsu felt bad for Tiras as he struggled so much. It had become worse the more time that passed. The closer they got to today. He has always tried to ease his mind but that was getting tougher each passing day as well. Though it would be over soon. He reached over and gentle puts his hand on Tiras's knee, smiling kindly. "That sounds like a woman to live and die for.... Though do not think about that tonight. Don't think about anything. Not your status as shogun. The dreams. Your grandfather's wishes for you to find a way. Nothing. Just enjoy tonight. Dance.... As much as you can in that suit. But just... Don't think tonight."

------

Renald chuckled as well, trying to picture what kind of woman would still this French man's heart. Though it also made him wonder who would steal his. It was not like annoying was nagging for him to find someone but hey, he was getting older as well. As the helicopter flew over he merely smiles and shrugs. "I guess they fit the theme of tonight very well then. Gold. They can even be part of the decor then if they stand still enough." He jokes as they arrived at the mansion. Renald got out first and waited for Joseph before they began walking towards the grand entrance. He smiled when he saw another one of his friends. "Rex, good to see you." He says as he shakes the man's hand.

Rex smiled widely as well and nods. "Great to see you as well." Brexton Ellington. A young politician who was quickly climbing the ranks in Cantenseel, his main focus on human and all races's rights. He had a strong campaign and was probably going to end up in the council after the next election. He and Renald have known eachother for a very long time. They actually went to the same school in Britain, seperated, and then actually on coincidence met again in Cantenseel as he was looking for a accountant and Renald was highly recommended. So now they were friends once again and he was one of Renald's few high clients. "No time for tea but time for a ball?" He asks with a chuckle as Renald had been very buzy lately.

Renald shrugs and grins. "Trow me a ball as well and I might find more time for you." He says jokingly. "But honestly though, I have been really buzy and you know it." Rex smiles knowingly and nods, no grudges or so held between them for something so small. Then Renald noticed a woman standing a few steps away a bit hiding behind the pilar, her body language screamed she felt out of place though her gorgeous green evening gown and jewerly showed that she was supposed to be there. Renald had to look twice before even regonizing the woman. "Fayline?"

The woman smiled softly as she stepped out from her hiding spot to greet the man. Fayline laughs lightly as Renald gave her a hug instead of anything else. "Good to see you as well."

"I almost did not regonize you." He says a bit apologetically.

"Who would." Fayline simply replies with a giggle. This was way different from the maid clothes she always wore. She was a maid working in the mansion of Rex. And as Renald was a regular visitor she did get to know him personally as well as she was the maid who most of the time brought them their tea and sometimes chatted with them as well about books she had read and such. To Renald, she almost felt like a sister. And Fayline returned those brotherly feelings.

"Why are you here? Not that you can't be but this is not something you would go to." Renald says with a slight smile, knowing she was really not into these kinds of things and judging by the fact she had been hiding in a corner everyone would notice.

"Well-" Fayline brushes a piece of her black hair, which was partly tied up in a bun, behind her ear. "-my boss forced me."

"She would not accept her Chaeusmas bonus. Or a gift for her birthday. Or anything with the word extra infront of it. So instead I told her she would have accompany me once to an event of my choice and I would never try to give her a bonus again." Rex says with the roll of his eyes as he could not understand why she would not accept the money. She needed it. But she always used the same excuse, she wanted to work for the money. And only get the money for her work. Instead though she made him donate the bonusses to charity. Which he was also fine with but he wanted to do something for her.

Fayline chuckles a bit as she heard the dissaproving tone in Rex's voice but she simply shrugs and smiles sweetly, making Rex smile as well. "So, you forced her to be your date?" Renald bluntly asked with a slight grin, knowing it would set them both a bit off.

And it worked, Fayline turned a fierce red in surprise, hoping no one else would see it like that, and Rex glared at the man. "No." They said simultaniously.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
"Not thinking huh?...doesn't sound too bad." Tiras said with a small smile before tying his long silver hair up into a ponytail as they landed, knowing now that the media would be all over his ass once more. The young shogun looked through the tinted windows of his helicopter and sighed, seeing the cameras pointing all at the most eligible bachelor in the world or so he was called. He opened up the door to the helicopter and with his ten diplomats pushed passed the media completely ignoring them, looking at Tsu right next to him and sighing.

"Mr. Seiken, is it true you had a love affair with the count of France?" A reporter asked, putting a microphone in his face.

"What is wrong with you people?" Tiras asked the reporter. "Seriously, does your family eat good at night selling lies for a living?" He asked before pushing his camera out of his face. Suddenly his diplomats began pushing the reporters away, getting them away from the shogun who seemed irritated as usual by the people he referred to as 'shit flies', walking inside the mansion like a military leader walking into his conquest lands and going first thing to the drinks table and drinking a glass of champagne. "God I want a cigarette." He grumbled to himself, knowing Tsu had been trying to make him stop.

Joseph looked at Fayline with a smile, being rather quiet in the background before walking up to her holding a glass of champagne. "My my are you charming." He said with his smile turning into a grin. "Since you know, you are not Rex's date why not dance with me in a moment?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "I'm Joseph Bordeaux, count of France and owner of the worlds largest liquor production company and bar chain. I am pleased to meet you."

Tiras continued downing champagne, meeting with daughters and sons of the other thirty families and speaking about the party, politics, a possible invasion of China again for fun and the weather. He got more lose, seeming still not to be having fun as he leaned against a pillar looking for anyone to talk to.

"You know working with the Seiken family has been very advantageous." Adolf Lancaster said to Duce while holding both hands behind his back. "With their tendency to raid the rest of South East Asia they are often in need of medical supplies- supplies they come to me for. With the newest technology in nanobots we are able to repair a body from a bullet wound in exactly three seconds now which to me is just remarkable. However this newest Seiken, this Tiras...he is a hawk of a negotiator. He drove my stock prices down by over three thousand points at a dinner where he declined a contract on the basis that it was a 'one sided deal' for me and now my investors are...twitching. Which is somewhat why Duce I was curious if I could get....a loan. If things don't work with Seiken...I'm toast. I need to put some money elsewhere."
Tsu smiled at Tiras as if saying he needed to push through the cameras, knowing how much Tiras's hated it. And he did not like it as well though he was beter at ignoring it as they walked inside. He stayed near Tiras, having some conversations of his own but not much as he was more there for him than for himself. He could not help but smile though and stare off into space as if deep in thought each time he thought he regonized someone from the previous world. He did narrow his eyes a few times though at Tiras as he spoke about his 'fun' plans for China. No. When they were alone together he leans next to Tiras against the pillar. "Having fun yet?" He asked though he kinda already knew the answer. "Anyone interesting?"

Fayline got slightly tensed as she suddenly got talked to by someone she did not know. Luckily she had seen Renald arrive with this man so he guessed he was alright then. But she was just not used to these high classed people in situations like this. Especially not ones with silver tongues like that. "I..." She was about to politely decline when she suddenly regonized the name. "This is Joseph?" She asked at Renald. Renald frowned for a second before it clicked. Oh. Right. He perhaps did tell some stories, or more like ranted about Joseph's behaviour after he pissed him off multiple times, to Fayline to vent. It were not always the best stories. Not good stories at all. Renald looked at Joseph with an apologetic and a bit of a nerveus smile as Fayline looked back at Joseph again. "Sorry but I decline. I can't really dance and just... No thank you. Nice to meet you too though." She says before bowing a bit and quickly going after Rex who had left to get a drink.

Duce took a sip of his champagne as he listened to his old buisiness associate talk about his almost deal with the Seiken Shogun. He knew that young man was a hard one to deal with. One of the reasons he did not like getting involved with them. That man was too much of a rascal. Too hard to bargain with even for him. "A loan? Why would I give you one when you just admitted things are going downhill? I do not like putting my money on a shinking ship and that you know." He never really loaned anyone money for things like that anyway. Too risky. He was willing to help think it through though. "How about the Tenshin's? They have a medical department as well. Perhaps they would be willing to help in that regard. I am certain the young one would be interested enough in your technology."
"God no. I'd rather be drunk in bed than at this function." Tiras admitted in a grumble, not being much of a socialite in a party of old men. For leader standards he was very young, being the head of a family that was one of the largest and strongest in power and yet he was cynical. Everyone wanted a piece of him- to take what he had and make it theirs. Every woman he met wanted a piece of the most 'eligible bachelor' in the world and wanted some of his power. He never could let his guard down near people, constantly playing a game of five dimensional chess with everyone, not seeing them as people but instead as pawns in his political game like his father taught him. "I-Oh my..." Tiras watched as the heiress of the Stadner family struct down the stairs, looking like the woman from his dreams. He felt his heart beat hard and his armpits sweat as he saw her, making him nearly charge and run over a waiter before going down to the end of the stairs, panting as his hair looked a bit frazzled. "I know this is really crazy but I think I've known you all my life and I love you Felicia- wait how do I know your name?" He asked himself before looking at her- his heart beating a million miles a second.

"You fucking fils de pute! What did you tell her?!" Joseph asked Renald in nearly a whisper yell, having seen the look she gave him. "You did not tell me you had such...fine women accompanying you!" He said as his face turned red and the veins in his neck popped out hard. "She is so fucking...exquisite that I would cut my right arm off for that. What. Did. You. Say. I must know so I can rectify thi- what the hell?" He looked over at Tiras and raised an eyebrow. "I think that's the first time I've heard him speak."

"Perhaps....we'll see." Adolf said with a grumble before looking at Tiras and Felicia with a raised eyebrow, genuinely surprised. "Seems Felicia has a suitor." He chuckled out, finding the bravery commendable.
Tsu chuckled a bit as Tiras complained, as expected. But then what he had been waiting for finally happend. And he could not help but smile with all of his heart as he saw his friend head to the woman of his life. Did Tiras feel this way as he himself had been reunited with Nymphia? This happiness even if it was not for himself? Probably. He slowly took a sip from his glass, as he simply kept watching. Seeing what would happen and when it would all click back. If it would even happen so quickly. He did not know. This was the first time this would be happening in any world.

Felicia was calmly going down the stairs, looking over at the people and trying to spot her father when a man almost stumbled towards the final steps, making her eyes widen and take a step backwards. She was even more shocked at his words. Felt even frozen in place actually. Her cheeks turned a fierce red as so many people were watching them and began to whisper after witnessing the scene. She opened her mouth to speak but when she looked at him, no words came out. It was as if he had taken her breath away quite literrly. "W-Well, my name is kinda very well known... And you are in my home... My name was on the invitation as well..." She had no idea how to even react to this though she quickly got down the final steps. She had no clue what to say after such a blunt loud confession out of nowhere. Still through the shock, she felt like she had seen him before as well. "Seiken, right?" She asked, not knowing what else to even say.

Renald immediatly held his hands a bit up in defense as Joseph reacted this strongly. He had expected him to be grumpy about it but never had he gotten this strong of a reaction about something like this. "Why should I even tell you about who all my fine female friends and such are?! I mean, I don't see her even as a fine woman. She is a lovely girl nontheless but I don't see her I think the way you are looking at her. She's just Fayline to me, Rex's maid, a sister. And I...." He was going to get punched for this. "Remember that time we had an appointment together? I entered your office and there was a lady below your desk... After that I had an meeting with Rex and as he was not there yet and I was pissed extremly off and Fayline was there to talk to.... I may have gone ranting about some of your.... Indecent, arrogant and cocky behaviours... In my defense, you had really pissed me off that day."

Duce was curious to see who but his eyes widened and he almost choked on his drink as he saw who it was and what kind of confession the man had made. Really. Out of ALL people. Where did this even come from?!
"Tiras Seiken, Shogun of the Seiken clan and leader of Japan." Tiras said while looking at her with his eyes shining, his memories coming back to him. "But we had a different...life once. We are soulmates Felicia." He said vaguely so the others would not catch on. "We have been here...before." He slowly walked up to the stairs, holding his hand out to her and having a spark come from his hand to hers as his soul touched to hers. "And I made a promise for us to come back here. And I kept it." He said quietly as tears ran down his face, realizing that his journey was now over. He had completed his mission.

"Renald....I swear to god." Joseph said to himself as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. "You my friend are an asshole, an asshole. Now I have to start from worse than scratch! I have to-" He sighed. "-It's okay." He smiled at Renald and patted his back extra hard. "I still love you. Just....ugh why do you do these things." He grumbled out to him.
Felicia was still stunned though his name began to spark something in her head. His voice. She had heard it before. Many many times in her dreams. Calling out to her. Saying her name. Promising to her. She did not understand how. This was surreal. Still she reached out her hand and when they touched her eyes widened as a whole life began to flash before her eyes. Her life. Their life. All their promises and fights. Their kisses and goodbyes. So many years. It was as if someone finally made that single connection in her brain she had been missing to see it all. Know it all again. Tears began to run down her face as well. And suddenly her eyes seemed to regonize him and her whole body seemed to release a tension it had been holding for years as she lunged into his arms, holding him tightly as she felt the other half of her finally finding her. "Oh Tiras. You did really keep it. You really are here." She breaths out before pulling back, cupping his cheeks and giving him a deep kiss that was long waited for. Probably shocking like all of the people who were watching. Especially Duce who felt like he was getting an anuerysm.

Renald felt like his friend tried to pat his lungs out as he coughs a bit. He was really blaming him this much for it?! If he had not been an indecent asshole to begin with then he did not have had any reason at all to rant about anything. But fine. For this once he would be the bad guy. But it did not sit right with him that he would go after Fayline. "I would rather have you not start anything at all. She is like family and she is dear to me. I will murder you, I swear that to god as well." Yes, he was very serieus about that.
"I couldn't break it for the world." Tiras said before kissing her back, ignoring the people watching and the media probably going all over this as he continued to kiss her, closing his eyes and giving her the deepest kiss of his life before pulling back and smiling, looking into her beautiful red eyes and trying his best not to cry again. "We have a clean slate now. Untainted....and I plan to make it the best for us." He said with a grin, having the same grin he used to which went from each corner of his face to the other, even curing his long and pointed ears downward a bit.

"Ho ho, that is...surely something." Yasuda said to Duce as he walked into the mansion from the back to avoid the media, wearing a black and gold kimono. He held a cane in one hand and a pipe in the other, hunched over from age. He stood up tall though for Duce, looking above his head and everyone before grinning, having his wrinkly pruned face curl up with it. "You could use a pipe you know- stuff some tobacco in it. It's really wonderful for stress related to children."

"I know, I know. Come on Renald, when have I ever messed up when it comes to family?" Joseph asked with a grin before looking up and seeing Tiras and Felicia, shaking his head and smiling. "Now if the two most single people on television these days can seemingly find each other why the hell are we still single?"
Felicia laughed happily as she could not stop smiling, so much it almost hurted her cheeks. Seeing him again. That goofy grin of his. Hearing him. It just all came together now. This was what she had been unknowingly missing. She wrapped her arms around his neck, playing with his hair a bit as the excitement about their future was clear to read in her eyes. "It already is the best you could make it. I mean.... You really did it." She breaths out, obviously meaning creating a new world. "Like... Wow. You even made yourself a shogun." She says with a giggle and a shake of her head. "A way to impress my father in this lifetime?"

"It... Surely is." Duce said slowly, not even sure what else to call it than something. Like how even. She had never shown any interest in the man before. Hell, he was not even sure if they had met before. They should have probably. "I think I am going to need something stronger..." He mumbled, still finding it hard to process it all.

Family? Not that he knew off. Woman? Quite a bit. Though Renald shook those thoughts away and gave Joseph the benifit of the doubt before looking at the newly formed couple. Like very new. There was never any indication for this happening he felt like. "You are a French asshole and I am way too buzy with work to go out. As simple as that." He said with a grin and a shrug.

A few seconds later both Rex and Fayline returned to them with both a drink in hand. "Oh Renald. There is someone I would like you to meet. Work related. They told me they could use someone to take care of their accounts as well. Not very urgently but I think when they meet you they'll want you." He says with a smile. "We'll be right back." Rex said to Fayline, having missed what had happend when Joseph and Fayline had met as he had already left for a drink. So when Rex leads Renald away she felt a bit awkward, standing there now alone with him. So she slowly sipped her drink as she looked around a bit at the people in their fancy dresses and clothes.
"Most certainly since we're going to be getting married." Tiras said to her quietly. "Just know we have...a lot to catch up on. A lot- Shogun life is busy as heck." He said with a laugh, giving her another kiss before looking back at everyone, waving at Tsukiyomi now who he knew was his friend in disguise the entire time. "You were right." He mouthed to him before looking at his grandfather and her father. "I'm not looking forward to dancing the game with him though that's for sure. Not again.."

"Crazy things happen. His birth even..." Yasuda said quietly. "A man from nowhere with a name I don't know came to my daughter. A woman who was a virgin said she a had a child without sex...and there he came nine months later." He uttered out so nobody else would hear. "That boy is special and he's never shown interest in a woman before. Just...think of it in a good way, against your fatherly nature."

"Look beautiful, I know Renald probably told you some things that weren't the most flattering but you seem like a fair woman.." Joseph leaned against the pillar next to her. "Just a dance toi belle femme." Joseph spoke out with a charming smile, looking over at her with his slightly messy brown hair and energized orange eyes. "It cannot hurt can it?"
Felicia's breath like stopped for a second when he said that. Married. Finally. After an entire lifetime they could now truly get married. She just wanted to do it right now. She looks back to where Tiras was waving at and she should not have been as surprised as she was to see the other god standing there casually, sipping his drink and waving back with a big smile on his face. She then looked at her father, who looked more than simply surprised. Oh boy. "Well, to make you feel more at ease, he is not as bad in this lifetime as the previous one. Here he is.... Actually a pretty good father to me." She says with a slight smile. It was hard to even compare the two now. They felt so different. She guessed circumstances really had made her father from an other life cold.

His fatherly nature urged him to go up to tell and ask them, as politely as he could, probably with a forced smile, what in the world was going on. But he held that urge back. Instead Duce downed his whole glass in one go. There was going to be an interesting talk happening tonight for certain between him and his daughter. "I'll try to do just that."

"Some?' Fayline asked, insuating that it was not just 'some things' Renald had told her. He turned into quite the gossip girl when he got angrey. Not on purpose she supposed but still. Her hands anxiously played a bit with the glass before sighing a bit and looking up from her glass at him with a slight smile. "Look, I'll be completely honest with you. Even if I had not known anything about you at all it still would have been a no. It still is. If you had not caught onto the drift, I am not really.... A person like me would normally not come here. I am not high class even if I look like this now. I am not high educated. I really, I promise you that, can't dance. And I am not that interesting as you think I apparently am. I am simply a maid at Rex's mansion who he has actually quite literlly dragged here. So really, if you are looking for anything or anyone, you should not be looking at me." She says, being completely honest and open about it.
"I'm glad...I feel good too, better. The sickness in my head...the pain of magic inside of my body. It's gone- I feel free. I feel...better, like I can live the life we should have had." Tiras spoke out before taking her hand and going down the stairs with her, looking like a king and queen next to each other as his top knot corrected itself. "I can sure hear a lot better now. Like for example...other there." He said while looking over at the some members of house Masakado. "They're blaming my heritage on why I'm with a gaijin. How little do they know that I could swallow their house if I wanted to."

"But you're beautiful and I want to get to know you- rich people are boring honestly and there's about a million of them I could go after if I really wanted to which...honestly is what I usually do when I want to fill the void." Joseph sipped his glass of champagne. "I can teach you to dance honestly, show you the step by step way to do it- don't worry about anything of me being rich my dear, just enjoy the night a bit...nothing else to it, no expectations." He said with the corners of his mouth forming to a smile. "No hidden agenda."
Felicia couldn't care less about what everyone around them was saying. They could talk all they want. And for sure this was going to be on the headlines tomorrow. "I'm glad that you feel better. You look better." She admits as she puts a hand on his chest and rubs it a bit. He looked calmer. Happier. Without true troubles worrying him. "I feel like we are finally going to be able to take steps forward without being kicked 5 steps back." She says with a chuckle. That is how she woild describe their previous life. "Tell me honestly, because the papers can say what they want, have you truly not ever touched a woman?" She asks out of pure curiousity.

Fayline still hesitated. She had heard about his slick silver tongue and she could honestly not see through it if he actually was fooling her. But, if that was really his plan, she also knew Renald would see and not allow it. "You don't hear no quite often do you..." she asks with a slight grin before sighing and putting her glass on the table they were close. "Alright then. But stop with the names. Beautifull, belle femme, my dear. Fayline is just fine."
"Well you look as beautiful as always." Tiras said before nudging her. "Let's go upstairs before talking about that- see the stars." He said to her before grabbing her arm and taking her away from the party, having had a lot of dances in his past life with armor on. He went upstairs to Felicia's balcony and pulled out a crumpled back of cigarettes hidden between the places of his armor, using a fire from his thumb to light it naturally. "Yeah, I've never touched one. Being quite honest...as I try to swim through all these memories, yeah. I had dreams of you and fell in love just on the dreams alone. Now that's not to say there's a shortage of rumors of course- just tonight someone accused me of screwing Joseph of all people." He laughed out and shook his head, taking a puff of his cigarette after. "Now I bet the rumors are gonna go fucking wild. It's gonna be fun really, I was wandering around for...god, was it three hundred billion years doing nothing...except looking at my creations...to get here tonight." He kept his smile on his face. "Boy was it worth it. And now? No fucking thing to worry about...not really. Turns out destroying the axiom vaporized all the other timelines too..so we're all that's around though really my mom is scarier than us combined."

"Fayline. My how humble you are." Joseph said with a grin, taking her hand and stepping back with her to dance. "And no? No. Being in business is like that I suppose- just talk and talk until you get your way....save for a few men at this party I won't disclose." He grumbled out before smiling. "So let's start off small, just back and forth alright?" He said while showing his foot going forward and back. "Like this."
When he said they should go upstairs Felicia raised an eyebrow. Oh boy, this promised nothing good. Though she quickly realized it was to just get away from the cameras. She smiled softly as he talked and laughed at the rumor about him and Joseph. Yes this was going to be even wilder. And she listened to how he created this paradise for them. She giggles as she stands up and puts her hands on his chest plate. He did look ridiculously handsome like that. Not that she would admit that. His ego would go through the roof. "I can't wait to meet her..... And i promise you I'll be just as scary as you don't quit smoking." She warned him.

Oh. They were going to dancs right away. Fine then. Fayline's heart immediatly started to beat faster as they got on the dancefloor. Feeling eyes on them as he tried to teach her. Tried to. Her nerves were getting the best of her and she had to keep looking down to even do the simplest them. She felt like a trainwreck and probably looked like one. This was a very uncomfortable situation to her.
"Okay it's a hard habit- I waited billions of years being off it and...I just, I dunno it's good." Tiras grumbled out before sucking hard and finishing it, flicking the put out butt off the balcony. "What do you think about the ears?" He asked as his long and pointed ear moved up and down a bit on command. "I kinda like them, you know? It's really useful with keeping this long mane out of my face and I hear really well which is useful. I can hear so much...like the way your heart beat changes when you look over at this direction." He said with a small grin. "And how mine does too. It's weird....we had this life together before this one that we're in now, and I just met you all over again but to me it's like we never stopped...like our lives never stopped." He said with a sad smile knowing that his youngest child wouldn't be there to be with them because her existence was part of what hurt the old world. "It feels...unreal. I want to marry you right now, get down on my knees and pull out a ring but we also...just met, yet it's one of thousands of times we've seen each other. It's...hard to wrap my head around. Maybe the mental illness made it a lot easier to process these things- thinking irrationally and all that. It's...different. It's awesome, I mean shit I have the largest hard on right now, my heart is beating so quick that I am about to sweat and we're together again but after twenty seven years of being...not who I used to be it's just weird...being with you without worrying about the wars and fighting and all that."

"Hey you're doing great." Joseph said kindly to her, not flinching in the slightest each time his foot was stepped on or she didn't do it right, holding the smile on his face and just continuing to do what he was doing and hoping she'd eventually pick up. "So tell me about to Ms. Fayline. I'll start with myself; I am Joseph Bordeaux, born and raised in Paris to a French clergywoman and a Russian immigrant who uh well was a vampire. This was...oh, about thirty seven years ago? Yeah about...anyways. I ended up working a vineyard and saved enough to buy myself an education and then a vineyard...and one thing lead to another and here I am."
Felicia was still going to make him stop, she thought with a little grin before smiling widely, imagining their life together now. How badly she wanted to get married as well. It was like he said, it was as if they had never stopped. As if they had always been together. For him it must have felt way longer than for her. "It really is so unreal. Though it's our truth now.... I've had dream about you too I realize now. You calling me in my sleep. Always far away and i wouldnt remember the voice when i woke up but I know it must have been you." She says before giggling about his comment about having a hard one. Yes, it was still Tiras after all. "That must not be very comfortable in that suit." She commented before reaching up and actually rubbing his ear a bit. "And yes, i like them too."

Fayline smiled slightly in return though she did not really believe it. He was just being kind to her. When he talked, she listened, actually finding it admirable that he had worked himself where he was now. Though then it was her turn, and speaking and dancing was not a good combination for her she noticed as she felt like she was doing it worse but still she talked. "I uhmmm.... My mother is Japanese and my father Europian. I don't know where from. We don't talk about him often. He died young in an accident. And then mom got very ill. She is better now though, not completely, but she can't work. So I dropped out of school by the time I was 11 to work I think. That's what I have been doing ever since. And that's about it I guess...." she ends a bit more quietly. It sounded really depressing when she told it like that.
"I mean I wouldn't say no to taking off the suit..." Tiras said with his eyebrows raised, nearly jolting when she touched his sensitive ears and shivering a bit. "That's...new." He commented with a small laugh imagining that there must have been nerve endings inside of there. "I'm glad though...it's how I was born to be. This is you know. It's how we were supposed to be." He said while standing up and looking at the city lights, feeling an odd at home feeling even though his home was in Japan. "But..anyways that was another life. How are we going to explain an US to your father? White lie maybe? Tell him we've been online dating?" He asked with a chuckle.

"We all come from different walks. It's not the journey that matters dear, it's the end destination." Joseph said quietly as smooth jazz began to playing and he intertwined his fingers with her, dancing back and forth. "Trust me...I know. Anyways though you know maybe an education would do you good, you should think into it. You seem bright, I can see it in those eyes of yours- a scholar perhaps ma dame?"
"You can if you want too." Felicia says with a light grin before patting his chest plate. "Really, you can. That does not look comfortable. As if i am looking at me strapped in a corset." She says with a giggle before leaning against the balcony, breathing in the soft air before sighing. It felt the same to her. Like home now. A complete home. "We really are..." if she not had been convinced they were soulmates in their previous life than she sure was convinced now. "I have honestly no clue. But it is something i have to figure out before the end of the night." Really, what could they tell? Secret dating? Meeting on a few occasions by accident? Love at first sight? Either way, her father was going to have lots of questions.

"Fayline." She corrected him with a slight grin, though she guessed using terms like dear and ma dame was just a habit of pure flattery for him. When he talked about going back to school she glanced a bit to the side. It's not like she never had thought about it. She would have loved too. Studying literature has always been an interest. Or a new foreign language. But she could not. They were on debt still because of the medical costs. Which she told to no one. Not even Rex or Renald. She would never be able to pay it. "I know. Perhaps." She said with a light shrug.
"Don't offer me a good time." Tiras said jokingly before taking off the armor gently as not to scratch if, placing it on her balcony floor and revealing his white undershirt and black pants along with his leather boots that looked as if they had freshly been cured. "Love at first sight works." He mumbled out while going behind her and rubbing her shoulders gently, pressing his thumbs in right where it was sensitive and putting himself right up against her. "Could tell him those things..or you could tell him that I have a dowry arranged for him at my home- a parcel of land so developable that he would want to sell this house and move there." He mumbled out. "And that you're ready to marry- that we're soulmates...that we've had an ongoing long distance relationship for a couple years but wanted to hide it because of the media."

"Right Fayline, I apologize as it's a force of habit...Anyways you should apply to a scholarship I've been offering for schooling for currently employed people over the age of twenty, people who were in situations similar to myself. If you could write a application that's really good you know maybe you could work the Brexton maid service and college at the same time. Just an idea really." Joseph said while closing his eyes, getting lost in the smooth rhythm.
Felicia closes her eyes with a smile as she leans back against him, sighing as she relaxed against his hands. She giggles softly. "You want to buy him out? You are still the same." She reaches out over her shoulder to put her hand over his. "Long distance would work. Honestly, i think he is going to be in such a shock that he won't even hear the reasons or how it happend. All i have to say is that we are going to get married and it'll fry his brain for the next few weeks." She says with a chuckle.

Fayline thought it was really kind of him to be thinking and trying to offer an oppertunity to her. But she did not see how it could work out. She did not have the time. She worked a real lot. Even next to het job at Rex's mansion she often took little jobs in the weekend. And she could not work less because they were barely getting by. She would not have the time to study. It would be a waist of that scholarship. "I think I'll pass."
"No man is impervious to being bought out...especially a business man. It'll help for certain though besides me being a shogun, just count on that." Tiras commented while putting his nose into her hair and breathing in, smelling the clean scent she often had that reminded him somewhat of vanilla. "Although tonight I'm not a shogun." He said as he moved his hands gently down her back and placed them over her stomach. "I'm all yours." Tiras spoke out softly before kissing her neck.

"Ah well...we'll figure out something maybe." Joseph said quietly as he tried to figure out an excuse to see her again. "How long have you known my friend Renald?" He then asked while changing the subject, raising his eyebrow and smirking. "I swear that man works miracles in accounting AND he introduced me to the president- the man is a walking good luck charm."
Felicia chuckles before softly biting her lip as she felt his lips on her neck, making her sigh a bit in delight as her body had missed those sweet kisses of his. She tilts her head a bit to the side to give him better acces as her smile grows. "All nights you're mine, right?" She asks softly as she puts her hand again over his. "And all days?"

We would what? Fayline was about to question that when Joseph changed the subject. She really needed to dig deep since she had known him for so long already. "I think ever since he started working for Rex and i believe that was 4 or 5 years ago? I can't even remember. I've known him for so long i feel like he has always been part of my life." She says with a chuckle though was a bit confused about who he meant with president. "And if you are talking about Rex, he is not the president. He just got into the council and i am not really sure if he is aiming that high honestly."
"Yes the days too...if you're able to share me with the rest of Japan in the daytime. When I wanted to be reincarnated as special I didn't think I was going to end up a samurai lord." Tiras chuckled out before sighing. "I really wasn't wanting to want to learn how to have fought but somehow destiny still has me having to use a katana. Not in that sense though, for ceremony and all that." He said quietly while just looking at Cantenseel. "You'd have to see. There's a lot to one and it includes fire breathing, fake wars and a lot of drums. You should convince your father and sister to come visit you know, loosen them up to the idea of your secret lover."

"I think he will, we haven't had a good one in years and he seems to be right for the job." Joseph commented out while seeing Rex in the distance and grinning, knowing the two should have been back by now. "Something just tells me...I dunno, I have a good intuition, call it my vampire sense. I sense that soon you may have much good fortune coming your way."

"How did you manage to drag me to such a...well, it's not wild because it's just a bunch of old people but uh public?" Ivanka asked Vasilia as she walked with her, wearing a sweater with jeans and some flats next to Vasilia who was in a dress and high heels. "I just wanted to be with my cats and-"

"See there you go again. You've been single what, your entire life? Don't you think perhaps that is because you're afraid to go to things where there's people and mingle around?" Vasilia asked before sipping a glass of champagne.

"Aren't you pregnant?" Ivanka asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Do not deflect the questions onto me." Vasilia said before bumping into Rex, having the champagne splash in her face.

"Fate does it pretty well for me." Ivanka said in her thick accent with a chuckle, getting an ice cold glance from Vasilia who seemed to not appreciate the joke.
Felicia smiles softly as she turns around and wraps her arms around his neck. "It would be strange if you had not known how to fight. And i would love to see where and how you leave. I know I will because i guess I'll be moving there very soon." But then she realized that if she left, she would have alot to take care off befote she could leave. Her work especially. How was she going to take over the company in Japan when they were located in Cantenseel.

Fayline looks at Rex as well before smiling softly. Yes, he would be a good one. At what he said next she looks curiously at him. Good fortune? "How so?" She asks in wonder.

Rex's eyes widened and paled a bit. "Oh! I am so sorry. Here." He says as he hands out his handkerchief. He regonized the woman. Vasilia Romanov. He did not know who the other woman was though. Or atleast did not regonize her.

Renald hid his chuckle behind a cough at Rex's panic and Ivanka's remark. He did raise his eyebrow though as he saw what Ivanka was wearing. Never had he ever seen a woman dress like that to such an event. It was a wonder that she was even let it at all.
"At least we'll always be close to home. The good thing about the capital of my lands Sikoto is that it's right across from Cantenseel...like literally across. It takes twenty minutes or less by helicopter to get here." He commented while looking west to his home, seeming to be thinking before smiling a bit. "So how long do you think we have till someone is upstairs?" He asked while running his hand down from her side and to her thigh with one hand, reaching back and taking out the band which held his ponytail in and letting his long silver hair drop down and fall to each side of his slender face, having his ears poke out the sides as he put his forehead to hers.

"Vampiric intuition Fayline, vampiric intuition. Just...call it a hunch." Joseph said before letting go of Fayline's hand and going to the drinks table, grabbing a glass of champagne and then going back to Fayline. "You want some?" He asked with a smile.

"Well Ivanka I guess you were right." Vasilia grumbled out to her friend while wiping off the champagne as well as her make up. "The make up was a waste of time."

"See." Ivanka said with a small smile, wearing no make up at all on her pale pink face. Her blue eyes were icy, being almost painful to stare into for too long because the color was vibrant and her hair was so light that it was nearly white.

"Did I ever have you meet my friend Ivanka, Rex? She's a princess." Vasilia commented out with a small smile, letting Ivanka turn a little red.

"I'm not a princess. I'm a duchess of a province in the Russian Federation that my father does the work for, please don't flatter me." Ivanka said with a small giggle with giving her friend a glance that said 'I will kill you.'
Felicia guessed that was true. If a 20 minute helicopter ride was all it took for her to get home again then she could continu with the buisiness. In this life she did get quite passionate about it. She shivers a bit as he runs her hand over her thigh before grinning, pulling him closer against her, not an inch between their bodies. "Why? Are you planning something, my shogun?" She asks a bit in a sultry voice as she grins more. She could not help but blush as in her mind she was staring at the most handsome man in the world.

Fayline was still curious though she guessed that was all the answer she was going to get. She was gratefull that they stopped dancing. Not because of the dancing, that turned out okay, but because of the eyes on them. She smiles kindly as she nods and accepts the drink, sipping at it a bit as she looks at the big clock in the ballroom. What she really wanted was to go home honestly. She had been away today for long from home even if she hasn't been at the ball for long. She had never planned to stay that long anyway and Rex knew so.

Rex smiled kindly as he watched the two friendly bicker before taking Ivanka's hand and giving it a light kiss. "It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Rex Ellington, one of the new counsil members. And this is my account manager and very dear friend, Renald Silvius." Renald smiles kindly as well and nods.
"Perhaps." Tiras said quietly before picking her up, being stronger than he had been in the last life because of his conditioning for heavy armor. He placed her on her bed and took off his white shirt revealing a body toned and with large muscle composition, having clearly put in the training with not a single scar or scratch on his body. "I'm planning...well, it's not really a planned thing and I know we're both TECHNICALLY virgins right now but..." He licked his lips a bit while looking at her and looking side to side seeming a little anxious. "I'm craving something only you're able to give me Felicia." He said in a lustful tone of voice as he got on the bed.

"So...oh shit." Joseph saw some men wearing turbans and holding brief cases walking in his direction making the man quickly turn around and slide under a table, looking around from under the table cover and waiting until they left before peeking his head out and looking over at Fayline.

"Where is the infidel?" One of the men asked Fayline, having his turban cover every part of his body except his face which had a dragon tattoo on his forehead. "He has committed crimes against god."

"No, there is guards watching." The other man said who also had the same tattoo on his forehead.

"Nevermind woman, forget we were here." The first man said to Fayline before they both left to go around a corner.

After they left Belial walked up to Fayline and patted her on the back knowing she would be shaken up. "Don't worry Miss Fayline, those are just some men that have had too much to drink." He spoke out softly as he started to go to their direction.

"Did they leave?" Joseph asked in a whisper yell, having his formerly combed back brown hair now all over the place.

Belial came with three armed guards and followed them near the stair well where the men went down the hall to use the bathroom. The two guards opened the doors after the men shut them and shut them behind Belial so nobody could come in. "Hey you two, I'm with the protective armed services. I'm gonna need to take you into questioning about a couple things."

The first man took a knife out and raised his eyebrow at Belial. "Come on now you guardian of sin, let us see if god will command you to win against me."

"Fuck you're one of THOSE weirdos." Belial grumbled out before cracking his knuckles. "Let's do this." Belial said as he waited for the man to come forward, putting his forearm straight on the hand that went to stab him and breaking him open, using his right fist to punch him in the throat and then when stunned grab his throat and raise him up, pinning him against the wall as his two other guards came in and tazed the other man after the doors shut. "We're gonna have some fun after we're done at this party." He said after dropping him, punching him so hard in the face his eye nearly popped out. "Alright you guys, stuff em' in my car and I'll do the explaining to Mr. Stadner and Ellington."

"Nice to meet you." Ivanka said with a smile, not noticing as behind Rex the captain of the protective armed services Belial Devonshire made rounds, seeming to talk through the earpiece he had on as men in blacksuits followed the men with turbans and when they took a corner, the men disappeared and only Belial came out with his glasses off and his earpiece out, leaning next to Rex while apparently seeming to hide his bloodied knuckles in his coat pocket.

"I think there was some of those weird religious zealots attempting a murder here, one of them had a knife but we took care of it and we're keeping them in the trunk of my car for questioning. Do you want me to inform the lord of the manor and take you away from the ball?" Belial whispered into Rex's ear which wiping the blood off in a handkerchief inside his pocket and taking it out, only having his large knuckles bruised slightly.
Felicia shrieked a bit as he lifted her up and put her down on the bed. Her heart beated faster in her chest and she softly bit her lip as he took off his shirt. God he looked good. Untainted by his previous life. She wraps one arm around his neck and pulls him down on top of her, her cheeks a flushed red. How could she even feel this nerveus when they had done this so many times. Perhaps that because it was new in this life. "If that is so I am more than willing to give you anything you crave for." She mumbled against his lips but she did not kiss him yet.

Fayline was very much confused as he out of nowhere went under the table. As those people approached her she clutched her glass, not knowing how to even respond. Luckily they were chased quick away enough before sighing in relief. That had been strange. Very much so. She looks under the table. "Yes, they are gone. Who were that?" But then she shakes her head. "Nevermind, it is none of my buisiness anyway." She looks at the clock again, now very sure she wanted to go home. "I think I am going to find a cab and leave."

Rex opened his mouth to start a conversation but he was interrupted by his trusted friend and worker. He raises one eyebroe and sighs. Why did people always have to aim at these events to ruin. "Do a thourough sweep of the building and area. If it is clear I guess we can stay longer. If not we leave. I trust your eye in this." He says with a nod. "Inform the lord before the sweep though."
"What if that's everything?" Tiras asked as he used his power to click the lock on the door before placing his hands on the upper part of her dress, sliding it down her arms and then bringing his hands to the top of her bra strap, playing with it for a moment to tease her and then reaching back, undoing the bra with finesse and sliding it off before giving her a kiss. He reached his hand into her dress and felt her, familiarizing himself once more with her soft and perky breasts while kissing her before taking his hand away and making eye contact with her once more to confirm this was what she wanted.

"Well hey...those were just some associates from a deal that's not going so well in the middle east, nothing terrible." Joseph said as he tried to make the issue sound lesser than it truly was. "How about I pay for your fare? Allow me to be gentlemanly miss."

"Yes sir." Belial said with a deadpan expression, turning and going to Duce who was with some other older gentleman his age. "Mr. Stadner, I regret to inform you there was a minor...disturbance at your ball. Nothing serious mind you, just a couple of rowdy gentlemen that had a knife and sorts that I believe to have had a certain disdain for Mr. Bordeaux which isn't all that shocking. I just wanted to let you know that me and my boys were going to do a quick sweep of the building and perimeter just to make sure everything is alright- is that okay sir?"
Felicia closes her eyes as she kisses him back, letting herself enjoy what he was doing to her body completely. All her nerves were on high alert as she was finally being touched again by the man she had been unknowingly craving for. When he broke the kiss the felt a bit out of breath. He was being a tease and she knew it. Going so slow even though he wanted her just as badly. She smiled softly as he looked at her like that before nodding. Did he even had to check?

Fayline smiled kindly as she shakes her head. Ofcourse declining. If she would not accept a bonus from Rex than she would not accept money from a stranger. "It is very kind of you but no thank you. We've just met and it would not feel right accepting any money from you."

Renald raises one eyebrow in question, wondering what the whispering had been about but Rex simply smiles reasurringly before looking back at the two woman. "So, does any of you ladies need a account manager? My friend here is a proffesional first class and he is a charmer." He says as he pats Renald on the shoulder.

Renald chuckles and shakes his head. What was he doing to him. "An account manager yes. Your flattery is a bit out of place." He says with a slight grin.

Duce raises one eyebrow as the man approached him but was surprised to hear the news. As expected though from Rex's personal guard. They were true elites. "That is very much okay. I would like to know as well if you find something. And find my daughter as well." He says as he noticed her being gone since the moment the shogun almost went down on his knees for her. It made him nerveus a bit.
"Okay good." Tiras commented out, always wanting to make sure she was okay with it before doing anything. He slid her dress down, getting his pants down and putting his warm body against hers. He kissed her neck, going down in a trail to her breasts which he attached his mouth to, sliding his hands down to her thighs and rubbing them as he mentally readied himself for taking her virginity, remembering how it was the last time and remembering that it was uncomfortable for Felicia. "You gonna be okay?" He grumbled out to her from her breast.

"Ah well...alright. Have a good night miss Fayline, I bid you adieu." Joseph said before going back to the drinks table and drinking even more, seeming more lonelier than ever as he moved himself to the corner of the party and kept from speaking to anyone, heading out the door quietly and seeming to want to walk himself home rather than to go back with anyone. "All the money in the world can't make me like those people." He grumbled out as he pulled a cigar out of his jacket, putting it in his mouth and lighting it as he walked.

"Well I don't know." Ivanka said with a small smile, meekly speaking out.

"What she means Renald is that she thinks your cute." Vasilia said with a bright and slightly drunk grin, bumping her friend.

"I-I-I-I, I didn't say that in PARTICULAR." Ivanka said with her cheeks flushed red. "Vasilia is just very...VERY drunk and STUPID right now. Don't listen to a woman soaked in liquor." She said with an awkward laugh, trying to wiggle out of her friends matchmaking.

"Ivanka is just being shy. Ask her out on a date." Vasilia whisper yelled to Renald, causing her friend to jab her in the side and making her wince. "Ow."

"Yes sir." Belial said before going to his earpiece. "Sweep the Stadner Residence, I'll find the heiress." He spoke out while walking upstairs to the family's quarters, searching about about until reaching Felicia's door and putting his ear up to it, hearing a fuck fest that he did not want to even try interrupting. He left the door and breathed out with widened eyes, going back to Duce with a straight face. "Found your daughter. She's with the Seiken Shogun and they're discussing real estate right now so I wouldn't interrupt, it could be very lucrative." Belial commented before going back to Rex. "It's clear. You're safe."
Felicia felt like her heart was going to pound out of her chest as she felt her whole body getting hot all over. What this man could do to her. Though she was slightly nerveus though. This body was still a virgin indeed and she vaguely remembers it hurting the first time but that was so long ago. "I am going to be just fine, love. Be gentle with me." She says as she pulles him up from her breast and kisses him, trusting him in anything.

Well, getting a cab did not go as planned. Fayline had asked how much the cost would be and realized it would be too expensive. It was a bit of a distance away. So with a sigh, and not wanting to go ask Rex for help, she decided to walk. Her heels hurted so she had taken those off, walking barefoot now. And then she arrived at a bus stop like a 20 minute walk away. She could perhaps ride the last 10 minutes on the bus. So she was waiting, for a long time as the bus seemed to take forever. She shivered a bit as the night was pretty cold and her jacket did not keep away that much wind.

Renald's eyes widened a bit at the bluntness though he could not help but smile at Ivanka's reaction. If you didnt pay attention to the sweater and jeans she was a cutie. Even with those she was. And he did not know why but somehow he felt a pull towards her. From the start it had been hard for him to keeo her eyes off of her. "Well? Would you like to go on one with me?" He asked, suprising Rex and even himself a bit. That was out of character.
"I will." Tiras said before slowly putting himself aligned with her and pushing in, even closing his eyes in anticipation as he felt her hymen tear. It was after that he ever so slowly went back and forth, being as gentle as he could be. He open his eyes and looked at her before leaning down and giving her a kiss, just using his hips to thrust back and forth and nothing else for a moment before he got off her and placed both his hands down firmly, using them for stability as he began slightly more intense.

"Fucking rain." Joseph commented as it started to get cold outside, being ever so drunk as he slipped and fell, losing a shoe and tearing his shirt in the process as well as busting his lip. He laid on the ground for a moment and groaned, not wanting to be that middle aged grown man that was crying because he felt shitty inside. He got himself up and managed to limp to a bus stop, noticing his cigar was now gone too. He sighed, pulling out his phone and going to his mothers contact. He held his thumb over call for the longest time before deciding not to, putting his phone away and pulling out a flask to drink from as well as rubbing the blood off his lip after. When the bus finally arrived he stumbled one, grumbling something to the driver about paying for everyone's fare that was coming on and putting his black debit card into the scanner, spending about twenty bucks in total and taking it out, putting it back in his wallet and sitting in a seat before putting his head against the glass and sighing. "So much for hanging out with him huh?..Him and all his fucking friends." Joseph grumbled out before sitting up and wondering how long he was going to deal with all this shit.

"I, uh, oh. Oh man, you asked. You asked. Uh-" Ivanka turned around and seemed to compose herself in a way that would prevent herself from letting out a shriek, turning back around and nodding her head. "-yes. I like coffee, cats and...oh well I mean we can go to where you want to, I've never been on one of these before. Where do you want to go to?"
Felicia dug her nails into her upper arms and bit her lip as she tried not to groan in pain, this body experiencing it for the first time. Okay, she remembered the hurt now. Though she forced herself to relax as she knew it would not last long. Which it did not luckily. Quickly the pain faded away to sheer pleasure and bliss to be joining with him. She moand softly as she began to push her hips up against him in the same rythm.

Fayline had been on the bus for one stop when someone stumbled on, and she frowned a bit. Was that-Yes it was. To say she was surprised to see him like that was an understatement. He sat down some seats infront of her, not having noticed her, so she quickly stood and went over to him, sitting down next to him. "Joseph?" He smelled like liquor alot. And besides that he was drenched and his lip had burst. God he even missed a shoe. "How did this happen?" She asked more to herself than to him as she tried to find anything in her purse to clean his lip a bit.

Renald raises one eyebrow before smiling more, clearly amused by her behaviour. This was going to be one interesting date indeed. He took out a small notebook out of his pocket and wrote his number on it before handing it over to her. "If i can get your number as well I'll text you the date and time. What we are going to do I'll keep a surprise."
Tiras grinned a bit as he heard the pained groans go away, knowing that the real fun was going to start to be able to begin. He began to do some long strokes, going all the way back and then going in deep, curving his back a little bit as he made sure she not only felt every bit of him going in but that it lasted. He then began to pick up the speed with it again, quickly picking up his old techniques again while his hair began to stick to the back of his neck which was beginning to be sweaty.

"I fell." Joseph said while looking away from her nearly having tears in his eyes, clearly being upset about something. "Nothing to worry about I just...made a mess of myself again." He sighed out while leaning his head against the glass and closing his eyes, just wanting the bus to hurry up so he could get home to the southern area. He swallowed his emotions, wondering why she bothered to even ask why he was like this- perhaps to judge him too? "Just...don't bother." He grumbled as he saw her trying to dig in her purse for something. "I chose this."

"Oh uhm yeah, phones. I just got one for this area too..let me find the number." Ivanka said to herself quietly while getting her phone out and finding her own number, then writing it on his notepad and smiling. "God these phones. I don't use them much so everything seems so..complicated." She laughed out, not noticing her friend smiling and shaking her head at her.
Felicia moans quickly got louder, a shiver running down her spine as he teases his body with hers before he picked up his pace. She clutched his upper arms as her body began to sweat as well. God how much she had missed this. Missed him. She pulled him down and gave him a deep kiss, sticking her tongue into his mouth to taste him more before softly biting his lips, her eyes daring him to do more.

Again? Fayline did hear him say that so that meant it happen more often. "I don't think you chose to fall." She says softly as she finds a handkerchief and softly uses her hand on his cheek to make him look at her before carefully wiping a bit of the blood away. The bus stopped and she noticed it was her stop. She could not leave him alone in a state like this. "Come." She says kindly as she takes his hand and stands up, urging him to follow her. "I have to get out here and i am not going to leave you alone like this."

Renald grinned and chuckled. She really is one interesting woman. So.... Innocent in a way. It pulled him in in a way no woman before has done. Strange. "Don't worry. They are quite easywhen you get the hang of it. Just look at it to see if you get a message from me. I'll certainly will text you tomorrow."
Tiras grinned and almost laughed amongst the grunts after pulling up from their romantic kiss, knowing that challenging look she gave him each time. He bit his lip a little and grabbed the headrest of her bed, beginning to blow her so hard that not only did his hair whip back and forth which swatted his eyes painfully, but he also was forcing the bed to creak quietly.

"I chose to put myself there." Joseph grumbled, seeming to hate taking any kind of help before she told him to come. He sighed, seeming as if he was about to give a million reasons as to why he didn't want or need to come but rather than doing that he just got up and listened to the woman, seeing that she seemed to be the persistent type. He got up and followed her off the bus, grumbling some more about the cold and the weather as he followed her. "I have home you know." He babbled out before leaning forward and then moving to the side as he suddenly puked away from her, puking into the street and nearly being hit by an oncoming car before he stood up with tears in his eyes from the vomiting almost wishing someone would do him a favor. "It's just...in the other district." He said quietly as he turned around to face her, wiping the vomit off his face.

"Oh well alright, I hope that's what the flashing thing on the phone is for." Ivanka said while taking a picture of Renald's face and nearly blinding him with the flash thinking that somehow it was all connected. "Maybe you uh...better call. I'm not good with texting- infact Vasilia had to visit my apartment here to even get me to come because I forgot how to answer!" She said with a small laugh, having accidentally turned off the phone when her friend called her earlier.
Felicia had really overestimated her body as he began to pound so hard into her. It did not hurt. Not at all. It was so pleasurable she could hardly take it and took her towards in the edge so quickly that she had to grip the bedsheets as small screams escaped her troaths. Ocassionally trowing in screaming his name as well. If her mind hadn't been fogged than she would have thought about keeping her voice down a bit but she did not. Instead her toes curled and her back arched as she came hard, her virgin body unable to handle that much for so long.

Fayline was glad he didn't give her a hard time and just followed. Though she would not have prefered it, she would have dragged him out of the bus with her. She gasped and got a near heart attack as he almost got hit by a car and she quickly grabbed a hold of his arm so he could not suddenly move or fall again. She reaches up and cleans the corners of his mouth now with the handkerchief. "I have one too. And mine is closer by." She says as she led him, still holding him, towards her house. They were in one of the poorer areas of the district and her home was located on a trailer park. Some of the homes looked like they might fall apart and some looked actually okay. She walked up to a small okay looking one with a porch. She reached into her purse and took out the key, opening the door, before helping Joseph in and locking it behind her. The house only had one living area with the kitchen and dinner room combined in it, two bedrooms and a small bathroom. She clicked on a soft light, glad to see her mother already in bed. Gently by the hand she led him to the other bedroom in her home, hers. "Let's get you warm and dry first." She made him sit down on her bed before going to the bathroom to grab a towel and a bucket to be sure. She placed the bucket next to him on the ground before putting the towel on his head, gently drying his hair.

Renald's eyes widened and he rubbed his eyes as the flash made him see spots all over the place. Had she known that she was taking a picture or wahat that on accident? It did not matter much though, her behaviour quickly made him forget as he smiled a bit more. "Okay then. Then I'll call you tomorrow. I hope you do know how to pick up right?" He says with a slight grin, not wanting to offend her but wanting to joke a bit about it.
Tiras nearly finished right there inside of her, widening his eyes and pulling out right at the last second and finishing on her stomach so not to make her pregnant right there, wanting at least a couple years of fun with her. He panted out, having sweat drip down before he started to hear the party slow down a bit. "Fuck." Tiras said while getting up quickly, taking a couple tissues and wiping off her and then himself with finesse before running to the bathroom and flushing them away. "It's slowing down."

Joseph sat down and winced a bit, feeling the throbbing of his head as it seemed his mother was calling him again. He quickly turned off the phone, not wanting to deal with that as his hair was dried, waiting till that was done before wiping his face. "Very nice and clean- Wish I kept my penthouse so clean." He commented with a small yet sad laugh, sighing out quietly. "It's my mothers birthday. I forgot that there was going to be a family reunion for it...I haven't seen them in probably fifteen years since I left..and uh, I went to this ball because I thought it'd have a good time with my friends." He laughed out, seeming to find that to be a joke. "Now I'm a drunken mess. Turns out it just...amplified the problem like usual."

"Yeah I figured it out, you swipe the green thing that is kinda shaped like a remote." Ivanka said while looking at her phone before putting it away again and looking around, seeing now that many people were gone. "It's weird how many people come here and then just leave...like what was the point of doing that? Is that even fun?"
Felicia was blushing brightly and panting, not being able to do more than lay there as she came down from her high, her legs still tingling from the sensations he had just giving her. As he suddenly got so stressed she sat upright, feeling her troath was quite dry now, before chuckling softly and shaking her head. "Honey, come here." She says. When he got back she takes his hand and pulls him to sit down next to her. "Relax love, it doesn't matter." She says sweetly. She knew he thought they should be down there so no one would suspect anything else but honestly, who cared. All she cared about was them, there, now.

Fayline honestly did not know what to say to that. There was anything she could really say to even turn this situation into slightly positive. "I think it's better if you think about that tomorrow and now get some rest." She said as kindly as she could, not knowing in what other way she could help. "I'll get you some dry clothes. I'll be back in five minutes." She said before leaving the room and actually leaving the house to go to a neighbor. Since her father had been long dead she did not have any male clothes. Luckily her kind neighbor and friend gave her a t-shirt to sleep in and a sweatpants to borrow. She even got a dry pair of underwear. She thanked him before quickly darting back into her own house, shivering a bit as the raining had not stopped yet though she had managed to keep the clothes dry. "Here." She says as she puts the clothes next to him on the bed. "Do you need help or?..."

Renald smiles before looking around as well. She was right about that. Though he had expected that already. "It is pretty normal. Most people come here to shortly mingle with some buisiness associates, find out what the latest developments are and what they can profit in it or try to find a wife or husband. It aren't really events you just go to to have fun. But hey, it is good knowing the people you work alongside with in the area."
"Well it does matter a little- I have to play a game of chess with everything that I do now in public." Tiras spoke out quietly before smiling and sighing, wrapping his arms around her naked body and giving her a kiss after. "Though it's hard when with you baby, you make me want to create all types of political scandals." He whispered softly to her as he leaned down and kissed her neck, rubbing her side and smiling. "God were we attractive when we were younger like now- looking back to our older selves...that stress did not do us well." He chuckled out a bit.

"No I'm alright." Joseph grumbled out as he went to the bathroom with a bit of a limp, shutting the door behind him and putting on the clothes without much of a struggle, having played the game of drunkenly putting on clothing before. He then left the bathroom not noticing as his five o'clock shadow began to set in while he sat himself on the edge of the bed, rubbing his face and sighing before looking at Fayline. "Thank you. Do you have a couch somewhere I can rest?"

"I suppose, seems like a waste of time to me. Russian politics are way different, we don't really talk to each other unless we have to and political marriages don't happen when half the people marry their cousins." Ivanka said with a laugh, finding it funny before slowly stopping as she realized that might be weird to them. "Ah so...maybe I go soon? It's late and I need to feed my cats."

"I swear we just got here." Vasilia grumbled out to her friend.

"Don't you have a boyfriend to get back to?" Ivanka asked Vasilia with a raised eyebrow.

"He's working. It's not like me being home will make a difference." Vasilia said as she rolled her eyes.

"Well my cats care."
Felicia guessed that was true now. He was the face and the leader of Japan. He could not just be hanging around, making scandels and such. He had a job to and responsiblities to take care off. That was going to take some time to get used to she guessed. When he kissed her neck and made that comment she giggled slightly. "No, not at all." She breaths out quietly, thinking back at their previous life but quickly pushing that away, wanting to stay in the here and now with him. "Though I guess we should go downstairs if you say it like that. I don't want you getting into troubles already. We should try to avoid them atleast for a little while." She says with a soft chuckle.

Fayline waited and listened quietly if she heard him fall or anything before he got out of the bathroom. "Here." She says as she opens up the bedscheets and fluffs up the pillow a bit so he could go lay down. "I am not letting you sleep on the couch. And since we don't have a guest bedroom or so you can sleep in mine." She says with a kind smile before she takes out a sweater and pyjama pants for her to change into later.

Renald wasn't really that surprised, he knew about Russian politics. Heck, he knew about like all of them so he knew things there could be a tad complicated. "Well, too bad you are leaving so soon but I am glad we have met. And will meet again."
"Yeah...something like that- go mingle with whoever is left." Tiras said before giving her a kiss, then going back to his clothes and armor and putting them back on, heading to the bathroom afterwards. He brushed out his hair and tied it up like it was because and wiped the sweat from his head before waiting for her to doll up once more, leaving the room with her and going to mingle with other leaders the rest of their night before quietly slinking out a few hours later to avoid her father.

"Oh well...if you want. I promise I won't be any trouble." Joseph grumbled before getting into the far side of the bed, falling asleep quickly from the liquor and falling into a deep sleep as if he had died.

The rest of the night went rather quietly and without trouble. After the ball Belial had went home and parked his car in his garage, locking it up and going to his home where he opened his fridge and pulled out a glass of liquor in which he poured into a cup liberally, filling it to the top and drinking it before heading to his room and setting his alarm for the morning, falling into bed hard and sleeping without even eating dinner.

------------

The next morning Belial's alarm buzzed off and he banged on it to make it stop. He got up and went to his dresser, looking at a picture next to numerous military medals which had a brunette woman with a young girl that had his white hair and red eyes, putting his hand on it and rubbing it with his thumb before picking it up and looking at the back. "Claudia and Bailey, 2006" was scribbled on it, making it an eight yearold photo. He placed it back down and took off his wrinkled suit he had on still from the night before, going and throwing it in the pile with the other clothes he needed to take to the dry cleaner. He went to his closet and put on a white button up, putting on khaki's with it and a black pair of dress shoes then attaching his shoulder holster where he stuck in two pistols, putting a leather jacket over it and grabbing his car and house keys. He went to his fridge and pulled out an apple which he had for breakfast and reached into his pocket to grab a mini bottle of mouthwash he kept on himself when he forgot to brush his teeth, taking some and gurgling it before spitting it out and going to his garage and opening it only to find dents in his trunk from where the captives had kicked. He sighed and went into his car, driving it out and going to Rex's house which wasn't too far away and driving onto the property. He put his earpiece in and opened up the trunk, taking his phone and calling Rex to get him outside as the two assassins wriggled around. As he heard the front door unlock he quickly got his comb and fixed his hair. "Rex, where do I take em? And are...are we involving the intelligence services in this?"
Rex was in his bedroom still, adjusting his dress shirt a bit as he got the call from Belial. He did not have to pick up since he knew what it was for. He took the phone and puts it in his pocket after checking if he had gotten an text from Fayline yet. She had left apparently all by her self, as expected. And she did sended him a text to say she arrived home safely. Though she had not responded to him saying she could keep the jewerly and all. She 'borrowed' them from him. No. He went down the stairs before heading outside where he saw Belial. He did not have to ask if the two man had spended the entire night in the trunk. "Inside and the basement. They should be fine there for awhile. And yes. We have to. This is not something we can handle on our own and they have more knowledge of this than we have to begin with. It is their job to handle these cases. Contact them after you put them way."

Fayline slowly woke up from her sleep on the couch, groaning a bit as her neck pops as she sat upright. Her couch was not that comfortable sadly. She stretched her body out before walking to the kitchen and starting up the coffee pot. Thank god Rex had given her the day off. Her back hurted a bit because of the awkward position her spine had been in. She wondered if perhaps Joseph was already awake though judging by previous night. She didn't think so. Still she quietly creaked the door to her bedroom open a bit to peak in.

Felicia woke up slowly as the sun went through her window. She was almost afraid that everything from last night had been a dream. Though then she smiles as she looks at her nightstand to see the hairtie he had given her on purpose, to remind her it had not been a dream. It felt like one in a blissfull way though. She gets out of bed and gets dressed as she was going to meet her dad for breakfast downstairs. That was going to be very interesting. She went downstairs, seeing Duce already there reading a paper though he quickly put it down as he saw her. There we go. "Morning father." She said as she sat down.

"Do not morning father me and act like nothing happend last night." Duce says as he leans his arms on the table and leans in closer, his eyes a bit narrowed. "What was that all about?"

Boy, he did not like to go around it. Felicia tried to play it off as calmly as possible as she pours herself some orange juice. "In all honesty, me and Tiras have been secretly dating for quite awhile now. That's why I havn't really been looking around. I guess we both couldn't keep it secret for longer. He deffinantly could not." She says with a chuckle, thinking about the scene he had made.

Duce was quiet for awhile and it made her nerveus as he did not even move or blink in her mind. "How serieus is this?"

"Very serieus."

"You plan on getting married? You do know who exactly he is right?"

"Yes father, I know that. And.... Yes we do talk about that."

"Do you love eachother?"

As he asked that she could not help but smile brightly, even if she tried to keep it in a bit, and nod. "Very much so."

Again Duce was quiet for a long time before leaning back in his chair and blowing some steam off of his coffee. "I can't believe it. The Shogun of Japan. Seiken. How did you even manage to do that."

Felicia knew that this was his way of giving his blessing but still trying to process it all. She chuckles a bit and shakes her head. "I have no clue either. Love at first sight we always said."
"Alright." Belial said before picking up one of the men that was hogtied and gagged, putting him on the concrete and dragging him to the basement where he threw him in, going to the other man and doing the same before stomping on each one of their knee caps so they wouldn't get any cute ideas about running away. He stood by the door to the basement and lit himself a cigarette, calling the director of their intelligence services and explaining the situation before being told an agent would be there in twenty. "Hey Rex..you ever had a woman before?" He asked curiously while holding the cigarette in his mouth. "Because man they are trouble. They will put a vice grip on your heart."

"Oh fuck where am I?" Joseph asked himself quietly before getting up and looking at Fayline, widening his eyes before rubbing them a bit and yawning. "I know we sure as hell didn't have sex so...how'd I end up here?" He asked her before reaching his hand up to the pain on his lip, wondering what the hell happened to him. "I didn't do nothing weird did I?" He asked her with almost a groan of sorts.

"So you proved me wrong." Tiras said to Tsukiyomi while coming from morning church service, wearing his black and gold yukata and having his hair tied up as usual. "Seems my women troubles might be increasing ten fold now as well as...well many of them. Also the Mizushima's exist again you know- as a rival family in this country again. Why haven't you seen them yet?" He asked out of curiosity while walking towards his palace which dwarfed Duce's, making Duce's house look like the guards quarters. "Or have you been cheating on me...Tsu."