jeu de rôle aléatoire The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

jeu de rôle aléatoire 5723 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3751-3800 of 5723

il y a plus d’un an Mirra1007 said…
"Millions of years. That sounds so long away." Felicia says with a soft smile, her human mind not even being able to comprehend how long this was going to be for him. She would be born and she would never had known how long it had been. Tiras on the other hand would conciously live through all those years. "That better be a promise you are going to keep. And perhaps in the next life.... We finally can get married for once without being interrupted by anything." She breaths out before kissing him again.
il y a plus d’un an IAMYOURENEMY said…
"We'll get there in time. I will see you then Felicia." Archaeus said before he gave her one more kiss, then stepping back and waving his hand to send her back to the universe. After doing so the room returned to it's true state, showing the black tile and energy coursing through it before too inviting Tsukiyomi so they could have one last battle plan, having the scenery change to that of Tsukiyomi's paradise. He crossed his arms, looking tall and proud before yawning.
Tsukiyomi had already felt a change in the magical and divine energy of earth but he knew for certain Tiras had done something when he got the call. Soon the god landed infront of the cave, frowning a bit as he felt the unfamiliar energy radiate out of it before entering. He could not help but smile a tad as he saw a world similiar to his own realm, Tiras's doing probably cause he had not created this himself. And when he continoud to walk he finally found him. Or atleast a different side of him. A being which aura now resonated with his own though the face was still the same and there was no denying it it was him. "I suppose I should not call you Tiras anymore?"
"No. Tiras was the mortal man, I am the god." Archaeus spoke out eloquently as he leaned against a bridge which had a stream running under it peacefully and a cherry blossom tree near the end of the bridge and a bit to the left, extending it branches and blossoms to give the two shade. "The mortal man was the allegory for which man was not to be; punished and living in sin and having the good qualities diminished and forgotten by the evil." He said as he stood and began to walk with his hands behind his back, his voice now that of all of Tsukiyomi's former comrades and enemies and of Tiras himself once more instead of just Tiras's voice. "We are many yet lead by one in a sense. While in life we had many names you may just called us Archaeus now." He articulated before turning around and looking at Tsukiyomi. "I wanted to meet you. We had met you many times in the life that each of us separate had lived but we were curious to see you with our own eyes, together. I am impressed truly; you are strong for a god that wasn't created of many." Archaeus mentioned with a smile, respecting the energy he felt. "I remember your birth you know. It is quite interesting to be standing with you here now; this is from Odin's memories of course, Odin and Emeris. One of the many perks of having the most ancient of the Archae race inside of you. It was in an area similar to this as I recall-" He pointed to the cherry blossom tree. "-perhaps under there?"
Tsukiyomi followed the god while listning to the voices he regonized. It was strange. Never having met a god like this before. One formed by others. His own being but different multiple beings at the same time. Though he did not speak like Tiras, he still far away felt his essence still there. He smiled in return at the compliment though he was surprised at what he heard next. His birth? "I do not even remember that myself. I don't remember alot from my first decades honestly."
"It was a beautiful occasion, different than most. It seemed you weren't born from feeling within essence itself, rather than born from the earth itself. It's not hard to say that you were more tied to this planet than us as we were from..outside." Archaeus said as he squatted and grabbed the dirt, kneeling a bit. "Emeris came to Odin to try and convince him the planet was beautiful; Odin asked how my brother could we find beauty in something other than perfection...so he was shown the beauty of creation from the planet once more after Susanoo was born from the essence of the sea. He held out his hand on the dirt just like this-" He said as he blew on it, spreading it across the grass. "- and as he did white flowers began to bloom under the cherry blossom tree; as they bloomed a man came out, a man who was like a child who could not fend for himself. So even as the old god was unimpressed, what impressed him was the show of compassion from the essence of the sea, Susanoo protecting you from the dangers of what could befall on a new god. That is a beautiful tale of creation, don't you think?" He asked with a smile. "Such a beautiful thing it is even with the imperfections innately in the process.."
Tsukiyomi leaned against the cherry blossom tree as he listened to the story of his own creation which he could not even remember. Born from the earth itself. He liked that thought. It felt right. Though his heart clenched as he heard what roll Susanoo had had after his birth. His older brother protecting him and so many years later it would be the one he had protected to lock him away. He still regretted it to this day. Still felt the guilt. This story made it worse. Though he forced himself to smile and nod. "I had never known... Thank you for sharing this with me." It still surprised him though of how much he did not know. Even if he was still a god.
"You are welcome Tsukiyomi, I believe it only be right that the creators know their creators and their creation so it can be a tale we tell to the little ones in thousands of years." Archaeus said with an old and wise smile, looking odd on Tiras's face which looked like it'd rather be telling a wisecrack. "I remember my birth too, each and every single one of them. Odin was born alone, in space and made of stardust and looking for a form to fill; for thousands of years he was a cloud until eventually with boredom he got creative and formed into what we see now. Emeris was torn literally from Odin's flesh, made into an opposite form to counteract his brash personality. Chronov was born from Emeris's creation as well to have a bit of balance in the universe and Ishmael was born in a dark room in a bloody procedure which killed his mother. Lucifer was born with his sisters umbilical cord wrapped around his neck, nearly dying like Tiras's own son did at birth with Louisa. Tiras was born surrounded by his father and brothers, being born into a family that seemed to love him and Solae? Why he was never born. Ra created him for fun, merely for fun while Ra was made in the distant corner of the universe that Navidan was...in fact I think his birth created the explosion that made that planets moons, but that might just be speculation. Regardless, creation and it's stories are important and I want you to remember in case I forget some day the stories of the creators of the past...and of our own." Archaeus crossed his arms and looked at Tsukiyomi. "One day I will ask you to take over for a while when I reincarnate myself...and when that comes I want you to have written all this down, to lead Tiras to be a better man. That is a favor I ask."
Tsukiyomi could not help but grin a bit. Those words and that face did not match up in his mind. He was waiting to hear a whiny comment or a remark about sex or such but it did not come. He listened curiously. Some stories he had partly known. But in truth, the gods never had interested him as much as the humans had. He watched their stories. Not the god's. "I will. Stories like this should be written down indeed. And do not worry, after all of this, i won't ever take my eyes off of Tiras again. He caused trouble once. Won't let him do it again." He says with a light chuckle, indicating that all the anger from before was calmed down and they were still on the same page, heading towards a new world. "What about Nymphia's story?" That was perhaps the only one he was truly interested in.
"Good idea really, Tiras is special in a way that no human we've ever seen really is and I'm not just saying that because he's our creator." Archaeus chuckled out. "And that we are somewhat him in a sense; not saying that because we are in fact he and are trying to deflect the fact that we are committing self flattery." He said while awkwardly kicking his feet, then raising his head and smiling as he realized he could get himself out of that. "Oh yes, Nymphia. She was made to be a ferryman of sorts for the souls of the world. Her birth...now if I remember right I think she might of just been a collection of benevolent souls forming together to correctly guide the good from the bad to the afterlife but I may be wrong; do you know?"
Tsukiyomi could not help but chuckle. Yes, that sounded more like Tiras. Even if his words were now more eloquent now. At Nymphia's story he smiles a tad bit more, remembering her quite wel. She had been a ferryman. Her start atleast. "I think she was indeed. I never truly asked and i am not comfortable with going through her memories so I never did. But I do remember her telling me that once but then I believed she began to grant wishes and desires of the souls. Turning them into spirits. At first only good spirits but some souls had a strong bad desire and those turned into demonic spirits. Her job then turned I believe."
"Another story of misguided kindness; admirable but also to be learn from." Archaeus commented out as he walked around paradise, feeling the blades of grass between his scaley toes. "I believe that humans best learn from two things. Those things are action and books, so I intend for the first eons to be leading the very direction of human history with us then taking back a step for a spell, working on reflection as well as a book for them to read though the title I'm not sure; maybe have it be several books together?" He asked with his arms crossed. "Lessons necessary for their species to evolve."
"You really have been thinking things through." Tsukiyomi commented as he followed his fellow god. Hearing him talk about this stuff only made him more reasured of his decision to trust him. That it was a wise choice to put his faith in the man. "Though do not worry about that yet. Human kind will turn out just fine. I know you are planning this because you are scared the humans will once again take a dark turn. Show their evil side. But they wont. We will be there to teach them from out mistakes." He says kindly with a smile. "Before that, we need to finish our plans here. Now. I am way too anxious to let this continu any time longer. We only have Zhanae and Faendal left. And if we are lucky we won't have to face Susanoo." If they could gather the souls before anything else could happen it would go smoother he hoped. If Susanoo managed to escape in the meanwhile, which he felt the crack in the prison widening each day, it could cause unnecesary problems.
"Let us get to that then." Archaeus said with a grin on his face, clearly excited at the prospect of completing their mission. "I just wanted to meet, that is all. I'm not disappointed so...yeah, we're fine." He chuckled out. "Not that I had any problems before; knowing how that dirt turned into you..there wasn't many worries. Anyways time is burning, I agree. Let's finish this- divide and conquer. All I suggest is you stay far from that village...it may prompt unnecessary guilt." He said quietly, knowing how sensitive the god could be.
"I am glad we met as well before this." Tsukiyomi said as he nods. "I was already planning on that. When we are done we should probably meet again here." He said as he reached out and shook the other god's hands. "Though all the guilt i could possibly feel is already there."

~~~~~~~

The god of the moon was levitating in the sky above the clouds next to the warriors he had summoned from the spirits realm. He was focused. Ready. And waiting. They were in the skies above what used to be China and he knew for certain Zhanae would not keep them waiting long. He breathed out as he closed his eyes, saying a little prayer before he heard a creature's shriek in the air, making him slowly open his eyes and look down. The clouds blocked the view but she was there. He nodded once at his warriors before he let himself drop down. A giant spear of divine light appeared in his hands as he fell towards the dragon goddes and when he landed on her back he plunged the spear into her back, almost all the way through. And so his final batle began.

-------

Rosalie was staring out of the window of their cabin, a sleeping Faeranduill in her arms. It was surprising the child could sleep with his mother being this anxious. Which she really was. They hadn't heard from Tsukiyomi in weeks. It felt like that was something the god would not do. There was just something not right. And Faendall only kept telling her not to worry. But how could she not. The baby in her arms yawned a bit and moved, making her look down a bit with a smile. She had all the reason to worry.
Zhanae screeched out, enraged that Tsukiyomi would dare preemptive strike her as she was down. She reached her arm back, tearing the spear out before throwing it up towards his warriors which she could sense. After throwing it she let out a shriek, sending an inferno of fire from her mouth before she retreated back down to earth where she hid down in the massive maze of mountains and temples dedicated to her; each nook and cranny possibly holding the goddess of dragons as a fog rolled in, covering the area below the mountain peaks where she may have lied.

-----------

"I do not understand, he was supposed to be back." Faendal said while pacing around, seeming to be on edge. Tsukiyomi was his ace in the hole, his card that made his deck even and when he was not around he was more worried than ever that he'd lose whatever game the universe was playing. "To make matters worse I've felt some magical energy watching us for...for weeks, like as if we were a piece of meat and I can't figure out which god it is because to me it feels like all of them." He grumbled out to his wife in nearly a bark. "Has he betrayed us or am I just going crazy?"
Kane barely missed the spear as he had not been expecting it but sighed in relief as he was not hit. "Divide and find her. But stay in pairs. This is her territory so do not let your guard down." Tsukiyomi called out to them as he landed on the ground, using his powers to levitate his warriora to the ground as well. Kane decided to go with Tsukiyomi as Belial and Rex automatically formed a team and Terryal seemed eager to go with Vasilia for some reason.Tsukiyomi and Kane walked in silence. The god did not sense her though as he walked to the fog it was like she was everywhere. She was masking her presence with the magical fog. Clever.

------

"Sit down. You are making trenches in the floor." Rosalie said as she sat down herself on the couch. Even though she was just as on edge as him. Softly she runs her finger over her baby's soft cheek, making him smile in his sleep. "He won't betray us. He is just not the type of god to do such a thing." She believed atleast. "I am certain we are both overreacting."
Zhanae tried to speak out, the sounds of her struggle to speak coming out through the valley's but nothing would be made; the punishment from her husband from her infidelity to him made it to where she never would speak again. She growled in pain, feeling blood again in her mouth as where her tongue once was began to bleed again as it was a wound that would never heal. She crawled in between the mountains, her scaly and long body running against them and her body on full alert as she saw some warriors on top of the mountain. She slinked out to Belial and breathed out an inferno of fire, immolating the demon as he continued to walk through the flames and jump onto her head and grabbing her horns, making her shriek out as she retreated back into the fog. Belial held on for his life as he realized he was now in darkness and that she appeared to be moving very quickly, coming to a cave where she stopped abruptly and flung him into, going back to the valley's to attack.

Belial landed against the wall of the cavern and winced hard, feeling the air leave him for a moment. It took him a bit to get up but when he did he realized that the cavern had torches lit and that people were living there. Out of the shadows he could see the shapes of people, and coming out was a dirtied red haired man holding a spear. "Whoa uh...hey there, caveman dude. Please don't spear me."

The man let out a growl, seeming to have learned to have speak from the dragon they had lived with. He had red eyes and had magic nerve markings on his body from usage of magic. He pointed the spear down as if telling Belial to sit and when he did the other cave people revealed themselves, being about a clan that was a dozen large and each with dark red hair and red eyes.

"Is this the remains of the Zhang family?" Belial asked himself quietly, prompting a response from the eldest caveman who seemed surprised if anything to hear that name, confirming the suspicion that Belial had.

----------

"Yeah....perhaps so." Faendal said with a sigh before looking at his son and smiling. "I'll get his crib ready. Maybe mommy can get a break today." He said with his smile before kissing her cheek and heading to Faeranduil's room, going to the crib and sorting the bedding to straighten it before the door softly shut behind him and behind him he saw a chimera of godly bits, all formed into a husk that looked like his son. "Tiras." He said quietly in a whisper, knowing who had been stalking them. "Your...ears." He said quietly, noticing the two long ears protruding from the sides of his head and having tears come to his eyes. "They are glorious."

"I'm sure you think so."Archaeus spoke out with a tone of anger. "But you ruined everything for theme. Beat the mother of the mortal Tiras for the hard choices she had to make for the survival of your family, regardless of the whining you had. She was a true mother, caring for us nearly alone rather than caring for us dead like you'd have rather us been than to have lost our ears. These ears are because I am Emeris as well, the father of elves and not because of your blood. I am not your blood; I am Archaeus, the god of the universe. I will extract this revenge for Sumiya though." He said as he wrapped his hand around Faendal's throat and lifted him up; Archaeus's hair blazing intensely as he broke Faendal through the door and then slammed him onto the ground in front of Rosalie and Faeranduil, shattering every bone in his body.

"Rosalie....let him kill...me." Faendal said quietly, hoping that Archaeus would stop with him.

"Enjoy your last moments with your son." Archaeus said as he held out his hand, making a blue light emanate from Faendal's chest. "The universe will be gone after this day."
"Fuck!" Rex cursed out as Belial actually jumped onto the god and got carried away. He tried to run after them but ofcourse the god being too quick. Why in the world did he have to get ON the god.

Tsukiyomi paused for a minute and closed his eyes. Feeling the shift in the air for a bit before jumping up into the sky. A bow formed in his hands and he aimed, appearing to blindly aim, as he shot the arrow. And with dead accuracy it hit Zhanae's left eye. The arrow began to glow and somehow all his warriors now knew her location. A tracking arrow.

Terryal grinned widely as he ran through the valley towards the signal as he neared Zhanae from behind. When he saw her still in pain from the arrow he laughed loudly as he jumped onto her back and used his sythe to quickly slash into her back multiple times.

-------

Rosalie smiled softly as he kissed her cheek. Such a loving husband. Strange how she had gotten used to it. She looks at their bundle of love again before the door burted into pieces. She screamed as she jumped backwards, her eyes widen in shock as their child woke up and cried. She felt like trowing up at what she saw. The sound she had heard she realized had been his body. Let him kill me. Faeranduill started glowing a light purple and with a few mumbled words she teleported the child away. Without even thinking about it she slammed her hand on the soul he was taking out of her husband's body and slammed it back into her husband's chest. It sended a small wave of energy around the room as she looked at Archaeus with almost feral eyes. "You are not taking my husband away from me." She almost growled out as her eyes began to glow and her hair began to levitate with energy. The stuff in the room began to levitate as well from the sheer energy she was concentrating. She stood over her husband, moving her hand in a circle as a protective circle surrounded him. Though she stepped out of it as she began to mumble words. Blackness began to seep out of her hands as it began to engulve the entire room. It created an other dimension with only the new god and her in it. She raised her hands as two dark hounds emerged next to her. She was no fool. She would not win. She would buy time.

-----

Lizana was sitting calmly with Seth on their couch when suddenly a small portal appeared infront of her and crying was heard. Her eyes widened and she was just in time to catch the crying infant as he fell out of the portal. "Faeranduill... Mother." Her eyes showed the panic as she looked at Seth. Something was deffinantly very wrong.
Zhanae screeched out in pain from the arrow hitting her eye and even more so when Terryal began to hurt her from her back. In response she slammed against the rockface of the mountains, making it not only begin to collapse but also knocking the reaper off before she shot up in the sky with her flames spewing from her mouth in rage. She rampaged, beginning to slam against the mountains to knock down the soldiers and swinging her body, smacking them off with the speed of a cracking whip before turning her attention to Tsukiyomi; her one eye meeting his and for a second wondering why someone had not came to end her suffering early, to stop to torment of her being trapped as a monster. She then thought about those she protected, wondering how they would fare. She stopped moving for a moment at Tsukiyomi, looking to convey something to him first. She tore a chunk of rock out- an entire boulder in fact and a sharp rock and flew above the people asking "what about my children? they'll die too?" on the boulder nice and large and holding it in front of Tsukiyomi so he could read.

-------------

"It is not a choice woman!" Archaeus said as he held out his hand and exerted a field of energy which diffused the magic in the room a bit; long enough for him to snap his fingers and turn Faendal's body into a puddle of blood with the soul in the center. He grabbed it and absorbed it, being unstoppable in the force of nature that he was and staring Rosalie down with hatred in his eyes. "I will create hell for you all before I create paradise; fight against me and you will suffer." He barked out so loud that it created a shockwave, knocked the walls of their home down crumbling and made the trees shake.

"This is not good." Seth said as he realized it was a time for battle once more. He strapped his armor on as fast as possible and grabbed his saber before leaning down and giving Lizana a kiss on the lips and Evan a kiss on the forehead, knowing that if they were brave enough to attack headfirst and decree that he'll cause them suffering that he was strong. "Stay safe." He said to them almost as a last wish before running out to fight the draconic god in front of them; his power strong enough to feel like a slap on hot stinging wind on your face.

Adelger sat on his knees praying to Adalica; tears streaming down his face as he prayed. "Let me win this battle, let me fulfill the prophecy. Let me be the one, let me win my holy matron-" He said while shaking, holding the prayer beads to his head. "Don't let my family die please, give me the strength to fight." He said before hearing a womanly voice speak out in his head.

"Sacrifice your blood and summon my energy my child; let us see your resolve." Adalica spoke out in his head.

Adelger nodded, looking at the book that he followed and taking a knife to the palm of his hand, slashing it and bleeding onto the white pages of it as he continued to pray. He let himself bleed until he was light headed, then opening his eyes. "Adalica, the holy matron and the slayer of the evil gods; give me energy to fight, give me strength." He said as his own blood raised in the air, becoming a stream of blue energy which slammed into his body and shocked his entire magic nervous system and caused the entire attic of his house to be obliterated in a magical outburst and Adalica herself attached her energy to the magic nerves of her champion to put him on an equal playing field with Archaeus.
Tsukiyomi aimed another arrow at Zhanae but paused as he noticed her agression did not immediatly projected towards him. As if she was not going to fight. And then he realized she was not. The bow dissapeared as he lowered his hands and locked eyes with her. He felt ashamed then as he read what she had wrote on the rock. He landed on one of the mountains, sitting down on it as he watched her. The thing she was turned into atleast. He did remember her before all this. A kind woman. Fierce one. A radiant beauty. A mother. "They have the same fate as everyone on the planet. A new life. In a new world..... I would not be doing this otherwise.... Trust me Zhanae. They will live freely and a full life. Just not here. Not now. And so will you. You have my promise...."

-------

Rosalie felt her whole world crumbling down. Her blood ice cold. He broke so easily through all her spells. She could do nothing. Did nothing. All the blackness dissapeared as she fell onto her knees, her pants getting stained with her husband's blood. All that was left of him. She did not even have a body anymore. How could she get him back now. How. How. She needed to find a way how. Her hands were shaking as she puts the on the blood wet floor, tears falling as well.

Elvyne ran up the stairs as she hears an explosion and found the whole upper part of their house being blown away. Her heart was pounding so hard as she looked at her husband. "A-Adelger?! What is-" but then she looked towards Faendall's house, or what was left of it. "What is going on..."

Both Renald and Baldrik ran out of the house as they heard all the explosions and felt the shockwave. Both equally shocked at what they saw. Or more like who they saw in what form. "Stay in, Valeryia." Baldrik said as he turned for a second as she had followed him to the door. He took her hands and gave her a reassuring smile even though his eyes did not hide his fear as much as he wanted to. He kissed her hands before following Renald as he made his way towards the house. "Do we have a game plan?"

"None...." Renald breathed out as he adjusted his gloves and swallows a bit. The power he felt radiating.... They needed Tsukiyomi badly right now. Even as everyone got out of their houses. Even if everyone fought. He doubted they could win this fight if it came to that....
"End...my suffering." Zhanae managed to gurgle out of her throat loudly, seeming to have been in pain before the battle. She dropped the boulder and looked at Tsukiyomi, breathing out loud and animalistic breaths as she waited for it to happen. She closed her eyes, not wanting to watch it happen as she thought of her children living in a new world, causing the corners of her mouth to curl a bit in a smile.

----------

"You need to make the hard sacrifices so that you may gain everything." Archaeus said to Rosalie as he placed his hands on her head. In one jerk he twisted her neck, snapping it with almost grace before turning around and looking back at Seth and the others looking at him. He stepped above the rubble of the home he destroyed and looked at everyone with a stern glare. "You may try to fight me or you may leave; not many are given the option. I am going to restart the universe, that much is certain. The suffering you may endure before then is not though, do not make this harder than it needs to be. I have killed Odin, Ishmael, Solae and have the souls of Tiras, Emeris and Chronov within me. I am the combination of six deities that none of you could have defeated, not even just one of them."

"Father...is that you?" Virgil asked while looking at Archaeus.

"It is and it is not Virgil. I am a part of something greater now...please leave with your daughter and Yumi." Archaeus spoke out while looking at him.

"I-I...okay." Virgil nodded his head, feeling his heart beat hard as he ran to his home to his wife and daughter. "Yumi we need to go."

"It is the time for war." Adelger simply said to Elvyne before giving her a kiss and running to be with the others; the power radiating from him now as well as he entered into his draki like form- his silver scales contrasting with the golden multi colored scales with Tiras. "Everyone do not listen to the lies that come from his mouth; I have the spirit of Adalica within me now, the one who banished these gods from our earth in the first place. The human spirit is strong and alive and we have dictated our fate; who of us asked for our universe to be reset?" He asked before receiving silence, nodding his head. "He may wear the face of a familiar person but I promise that he is an evil being; a being composed of the gods that oppressed us for centuries. If we fold in the face of overwhelming power then yes, perhaps then we will be reset. But we still can fight....fight for our children. Our spouses- the ones that we love. The ones that we have already defied the impossible for."

"I do not believe you understand that I was never giving you a choice to win, there is no choice. I do not fight alone, as we speak Tsukiyomi is ending Zhanae and taking her energy. When me and him meet again we are resetting your universe and this dying planet. Adelger is mad, embolden with the power of a mad woman. He wishes to deceive you, to take the power to enslave and rule you as the Elbinorune's often do. I am a god, I am not a man. I may look like Tiras and he is in me but I am not him- I am part of your universe in physical form. I could leave but I am giving you all the option to fight if you so wish to the death- but because you are given the choice you shouldn't take it. Spend these moments with your families instead...because in the next life who knows who your family may be."
Tsukiyomi smiled kindly though there was sadness in his eyes. "You will not suffer in your next life." He spoke out as he reaches out and puts his hand on her head. As gently and quickly as he could he collected her soul, it glowing a fierce red. As he took it out her serpant body fell from the sky. This was one of the easiest and hardest souls to collect. With a sigh he puts the soul against his chest as he absorbes it, trying to block out the pain and suffering he felt in it. When he opened his eyes they were burning with flames for a few second before returning to normal. He stood as he breaths out. One final one to go.... He was about to jump down from the mountain when he felt a shift in the world's energy. Making his stomach turn. What he had been fearing was coming true. They have shifted and changed this world so much that it has given him an oppertunity. "No...." He cursed as he suddenly shot forward with his levitation powers and tried to get there as soon as possible.

Because miles away. His prison had finally cracked. The arrow deep under the sea had exploded. Dark stormy clouds immediatly forming all over the world as a being shot up from the deepest of the sea o to the surface. Susanoo landed with grace on the cliff as he breaths in the salty air, the water behind him and all over the world crashing hard against the shores. Being as wild and angrey as he was at the moment.

---------

Yumi had been watching out of the window and did not hesitate for a second when Virgil said they would have to leave. She gently wrapped another blanket around their baby girl before nodding. Having been in similiar situation plenty of times she was quickly ready to go.

In the small silence that followed everyone seemed to process what was being said and what was truly happening right here. The restart of the universe. With Tsukiyomi helping it happen. "It is true." Nori spoke out as he stepped forward towards Archaeus, Fillian following beside him. "My god has just told us. Even if it is one of his greatest regrets, he is creating a new universe for us. A better one. Fighting now would be a waiste of energy and life." Nori hoped to convince most of them as he did not want anymore fighting to commence. Fillian agreed though he did not speak. He tried his best to avoid eyecontact with the shocked and probably angrey Zhang family.

Baldrik shook his head as he turned and quickly made his way back to the house and Valeryia. He gently took her hand. "Come. Let's go. This is one fight I am going to spare us both from." If this was truly all the time they had left, he was not going to spend it fighting and dying.

Renald glanced back at his house, seeing his family there as well as Brexton, clutched to Ivanka's leg, before he looked to the other side towards the Bordeaux family. Archaeu's last words made his stomach clench. Who knows who your family might be. Adelger was right. No one asked for this. They had asked to be protected and saved in this life. Like Tsukiyomi had promised. And now.... this was a fight they would not win.

Fayline walks to her husband and places her hand on his arm as she holds their toddler on her hip with her other arm. "Mon amour?..." She asked softly, the question not even be asked.
"Don't..stop fighting." Yurichi said while limping back into village looking depraved and skinny as if having fended for himself for the longest. Physically, him losing his demonhood reduced him into a husk of his former self. "Tsukiyomi abandoned us a long time ago..just look at me." He said to Nori and Fillian. "He left us. He forgot us, that is why we are not with him. That is why...he let Souji die." He said to Dequan, looking disillusioned. "We'll lose everything if we don't do something."

"Yeah...fuck this." Valeriya said while looking at it and then at Baldrik, giving him a kiss. "And me. Later, in the forest. I'm not going out of this world in a boring way." She said as she held onto his hand to head to the forest, to the clearing that they liked.

"I do not even...know what can be done." Joseph said quietly before gritting his teeth and looking at Archaeus. "Only that this won't stand. I raised...espèce de grosse merde!" He barked at Archaeus.

"Come Joseph, fight me. I have a special place in hell warmed up just for your cold soul." Archaeus taunted to him, feeling all the emotions Tiras felt. Joseph charged with his saber, running to the god and attempting to stab only for Archaeus to side step and trip Joseph with his tail with ease, moving so fast it seemed to dwarf any ability Joseph had as he grabbed onto both his wings, tearing them out from where they were connected to his spine slowly, causing him to gurgle out in pain as he dug his fingers deeply into the soil before kicking off his hands and crawling quickly, panting as his wings halfway hung off his back. He turned around and had flames form in his hand, blasting a spray of fire which only seemed to connect to the hair of the god. He chuckled, forming flames in his hand and seeming to return the favor before Seth came out of time itself in front of him with his sword swinging. The god froze time in return, grabbing his neck and resuming time as he allowed fire to begin coming out from his palm, burning Seth's neck and having flames crawl up his face as he screamed in agony, dropping his sword and kicking around as he placed his hands on Archaeus's and tried to get them off.
Tsukiyomi landed on the cliff, panting as he had traveled the fastest as he could to see his brother's living form standing there infront of him. His back facing towards him. And when Susanoo turned and they locked eyes, he felt like trowing up. Though what caught him off guard was that Susanoo smiled and puts his hands in his pockets. "Well hello little brother! Man, i was planning to ravage this world but seemed like you beated me to the punch." Tsukiyomi stayed quiet, sick that his brother seemed so proud of this. "No words for me? Cat got your tongue? Or did Ra cut it off too?" Susanoo taunted with a grin and chuckle as he began to walk around, Tsukiyomi mirroring the steps. "Gosh you are so on edge. Perhaps because we are at the place you trapped me? Hmmm? Though I was gratefull you did not kill me but man. That the gods would go so far to save humankind. Though i guess you have seen the light and decided to destroy the other gods in your conquest to fuck up this world. So all is forgiven." He said as a spear forged in his hand. "So tell me, where are we heading next? What places are left standing? Which human civilisation needs to crawl next?"

"You got it all wrong, Susanoo...." the god of the moon said quietly, causing Susanoo to look a tad bit confused.

"Huh?"

"We are not killing human kind. We are saving it. Creating a new world for them as us gods have destroyed this one from the start."

Susanoo blinked twice before he started laughing hard and shaking his head. "So you are telling me. You finished off the other gods, got their souls because yes I feel them, so you could have the power to make your own new pretty place with again, humans?" He stopped laughing as he noticed Tsukiyomi not denying it. Not moving a muscle. "You.... Killed all of us.... For THEM?!" He screamed out, tornados of water shooting up into the sky.

A bow formed in his hands as he aimed at his brother. "And I would do it again. For them"

Susanoo chuckled as Tsukiyomi aimed his weapon. "Please. You are not-" He felt the arrow grace his neck. Only causing a gash but it still bled. He reached up to feel the wetness of his own blood trickle down. And his surprise turned into one of feral anger. "Very well then, little brother. If that is what you wish for."

--------

The appearance of Yurichi surprised most of them. One woman especially. It almost felt like she was the one getting delusional as Kiyoshi saw him, alive and breathing, walking onto the field. She did not even hear his words as she ran toward him, tears streaming down her face as she engulved him in an embrace, carefull still to not squish the child she was holding. She did not even notice the fight occuring as her world seemed to only excist of them for a moment.

Baldrik tried to grin as her remark but as they walked away, and he heard the screaming, his hand clenched harder around hers. He should not look back. But his stupid mind forced him to. And as he watched he paused his walking. Fuck his heart for being conflicted right now.

Fayline did not have the time to yell for him to stop. She only could scream in horror as she watched his wings being simply torn off. As easy as ripping paper. Quickly she handed over Cynfael to Eadlyn. "Go." When Eadlyn opened her mouth to protest she simply got smacked in the back of her head by her mother. "I said GO!" She yelled before giving her a push to make her start moving. She was about to run for her husband when she was stopped by a hand on her shoulder.

Renald shook his head before charging in himself. Slivverin shot out of his gauntlet and wrapped himself around Seth's leg, while Vulgar charged and bit Archaeu's leg. Slivverin pulled Seth out of the god's grip but that was merely all they could do and Renald knew that. Renald ran towards his brother, pulling his saber out as he stood next to him to try and protect him. Or buy time for them all to get away. "Why do you always have to charge in."

Lizana held onto Evan's hand as he struggled and screamed to get out of her grip to get to his father. "DAD! WE HAVE TO HELP! DAD!" The little boy screamed as Harold opened a portal next to them. Lizana did not even have the time to say a thing. She could only scream out Seth's name and realize she would not be there for him as Harold pushed her in and closed the portal. An agreement he and Seth had once made. If things got too dangerous, nomatter the situation, Harold was to get them out of there.
"You..are alive." Yurichi said quietly as he looked at Kiyoshi, feeling his heart sink. "Then..she is too." He uttered out with a smile as tears came down his cheeks, feeling a great pain inside him as he realized what a terrible husband he had been. "I am sorry. I was lost- became a demon...was a terrible terrible person...and I thought you two were dead. I am glad you two lived-" He smiled, brushing the hair out of her face. "-more than you could know even if it sounds crazy. Can I see her?"

"Bad idea. If he can mess all them up, the only difference you'll make is you'll make him a bit angrier." Valeriya said before forcefully grabbing his face. "You trying to die Baldrik?" She asked with a stern tone. "You know there's no winning that fight; let the heroes fight their battle, we're not one of them. Let's just...live, live past it all. Fuck it all, you know?..that's how you have to feel." She said quietly. "Even if everyone I know is going to die...you know? You can't look back, that's the thing."

"That's my thing you know, it scares them." Joseph said while holding onto his saber, his wings hanging down like wind chimes hanging down from a porch. "Except I'm the one that's scared dammit." He said with a laugh, forcing a smile.

"He's shaking in his scales." Adelger commented as he looked at Archaeus, seeing Seth struggle to even get up.

Seth put his hands on his throat, sitting on his knees and trying to get up but falling over onto his side- his inner neck exposed and his tongue hanging out from the bottom of his jaw where a hole was now. "Aahhhghhhhh..." He groaned out in pain, being a bloody mess as he managed to stand up and look at the god who seemed to be challenging him with his glare. "Fahh...ouu.." Seth let out, unable to use his tongue. Archaeus grinned and walked to him holding out his clawed and scaled hand, smacking him in the face hard enough to tear out his eyeball and cleave through his nose, leaving his jaw hanging by a small string of meat. Rather than finishing him he made good on his promise, letting him suffer in agony while looking at the others, standing on a mound of dirt and looking down at all of them as Seth let out cries of agony. "Are you all not convinced yet?" He asked as he shook the blood off his hand- Seth's eyeball landing on Joseph's head and making him nearly vomit. "Or are you determined to suffer too?"
The two gods simultaniously shot forward. The katana that had appeared in Tsukiyomi's hand clashed against Susanoo's spear, causing a wave of energy to lift up the waters in the ocean behind them before it fell down again. With equal speed and strength they clashed their weapons against eachother. No one getting the upper hand yet. It was as if they were both testing, waiting to see what the other would do first. Suddenly a golden collar with a chain attached to it wrapped around Susanoo's neck from behind and it was about to pull him backwards but Susanoo reacted quicker. He stabbed his spear through the chain into the ground, the chain pulling but being stopped, and at the same time he jumped up, still having a hold of the spear as he kicked Tsukyiomi in the chest, making him fly backwards and tumble on the ground. Susanoo growled as he snapped the collar off of his neck, nullifying the energy and making the chain dissapear before getting his spear out of the ground. He twirled his spear before holding it up like a shotgun, aiming at Tsukiyomi. The tip began to glow and suddenly it shot a mixture of divine energy and water like a a bullet out of it.

Tsukiyomi's eyes widened and he was just in time to push himself to the side as the bullet hit the ground next to him. More bullets followed like rain falling horizontally at him and quickly he got up, using his power of levitation to move out of the way and deflect the bullets.

Susanoo used his other hand to direct a tornado of water out of the ocean. The spiral going up high into the air before crashing down at Tsukiyomi but he had forseen it, making him raise his hands as the water stopped it's crash and instead now floated above him. What he had not forseen was that Susanoo, at the same time, extracted all the water from the grass below and around Tsukiyomi and used that water to cage him in it, trying to drown him. An other string of water mixed with divine light shot out of Susanoo's hand, going through the water cage and wrapping around his brother's neck to make the process go quicker.

Tsukiyomi tried to claw the tendril away from his neck. Tried to nullify the energy. But even though he had the souls of multiple gods, Susanoo's powers had been building and storing for centuries. And he was not holding back. Tsukiyomi opened his mouth as fire came out, making the water burn at first painfully but then eventually evaporate. Steam surrounded him as he got onto one knee, coughing out some water but then he felt a spear piercing right through his shoulder. He pulled the thing out and trew it away before dodging just in time another tendril of water which had been aiming for his heart.

"You can't win against me brother!" Susanoo yelled as a new spear forged into his hand. "I have taught you everything!" He slammed his spear against the ground as spikes of water shot out of the ground, just like Tsukiyomi normally did with his own divine light. Luckily Tsukiyomi was quick enough but this was starting to turn into a cat and mouse game as he was only dodging and running, not even being able to come close to Susanoo again. "You have no chance! It has always been like this. With me on the offense and you on the defense." He suddenly proppeled forward with his spear out. Chains shot out of multiple tears in the dimension to try and grab Susanoo but her merely dodged, slammed them away and stayed on course towards Tsukiyomi. "Nomatter if you have Nymphia!" Tsukoymi took a step back as he held out his hands, the vines and branches from the trees behind him forming into a shield infront of him and harpoons that shot towards Susanoo. But he simply used his powers to extract the water out of the living plants, causing the weapons and shield to crumble down into dead nothingness. "Or Venus! Or Chernobog!" He called out as he reached his brother, sliding to a stop a few centimeters infront of Tsukiyomi as he saw Tsukiyomi dissapear into a black hole on the ground. But Susanoo had expected that so he turned, and without even seeing him he trew his spear. And as Tsukiyomi jumped out of an other dark hole that appeared, fire already steaming at the corner of his mouth to attack as he had thought to surprise attack Susanoo from behind, he was met by a spear which hit him straight into his stomach and pinned him to the ground by the sheer force of it. "Not even Zhanae. It doesn't matter. It won't help you and you know it." he calmly spoke as he walked forward.

Tsukiyomi tried to pull out the spear but it was stuck pretty deeply into the ground and Susanoo was getting closer. He held out his hand, divine energy building up rapidly but Susanoo was even quicker. Trowing another spear the lodged into the man's arm, making him scream out a bit in frustration more than pain. And to make him truly stop him from moving he trew another one and another one, lodging themself into the knees of the man who was already on them. "I do like seeing you like this, little brother." Susanoo said as he grabbed Tsukiyomi's face and looked straight into his eyes. "This anger. This fight. It's sad you just didn't fight for the right team." He plunged down the spear into Tsukiyomi's left shoulder, making it stick into the ground as well, making him scream out again but it did not seem to effect Susanoo in the slightest anymore as he casually then took a hold of the spear that was in the stomach and leaned against it. "And even if you are a terrible warrior, you still try so hard. I mean, I am kinda impressed by it." His hands began to glow, just as all the spears as they began to extract the divine energy from the god's body. "I am even proud in some way. So sad you won't be alive much longer to share a toast with me. But you brought this upon yourself." He said with a shrug as he watched the energy drain out of his brother, making him weaker and weaker by the second as his body began to felt heavy and blood began to drip out of his mouth and nose. "Your own fault..."

---------------

Tears were streaming down Kiyoshi's cheek as well as she pulled back, cupping his cheeks as she could not help but smile in return. He was here. He truly was here. After having convinced herself she would never see him again in his lifetime. "I-It's okay. It's okay." She mumbled as she puts her forhead against his and mumbles it again a couple of times. When he asked her that she nodded as she smiled wider. She had been carrying Mizuki on her back in a self made baby carrier and she moved the child so she was holding her in her arms now. "Here she is." She says softly as Mizuki stares up at her father in wonder, not being effected by the things happening around them.

Baldrik puts his hand over hers and closes his eyes as he takes a deep breath. He knew she was right. This was not a fight he was going to win. Not even a fight he could do a thing in. But then he heard Seth's stomach turning scream. And he could not walk away. "You are right..." He says as he opens his eyes and smiles apologetically at her. "I'll live, with you, the next life." He took her hands off of his face. "If it is truly true then we will die tomorrow or the day after that anyways. I do not care about 24 more hours. I do care about walking away from people who need me. I can not just turn my back." He pulls her down a bit and gives her a deep passionate kiss. "Next life, I promise I will find you sooner. You did make my life better even if it was way too short... Love you,, Valy" He said before giving her another kiss and spreading his wings, using them to shoot himself backwards back towards the god and his now compagnions. He could not stand the screams Seth made, so he reach into his coat and pulled out a small glass orb. As he flew pass Seth he trew it, making it burst open and creating a soft mist that went into Seth's nose, ending his life less painfull than what Archaeus would have made him go through. A small mercy he could give just like he had given it to his father. He landed next to Renald and Joseph with a grin, though it was to hide his fear.

Renald could not help but smile slightly at Joseph in return before looking at the god. "I am scared too." He mumbled. Both knew they were not going to win this fight. But still they would stand side by side. And if they had been alive, he was certain Belial and Rex would be there with them too. When he saw Baldrik landing next to him he raised one eyebrow. "And you havn't fled because?"

"Well, that is rude father-in-law. As if I would flee! What if this turns to be one of the greatest battles ever? What if we win? I can't have Bordeaux bragging for the next hundreds of years about a battle I have not been in." Baldrik answered with a grin as he took out two old german handguns and twirled them around. "And besides, a Haas never leaves his comrades or family alone. We go down with a blast."

"Down with a blast huh." Renald said as he pulled at his gauntlets again. "Very well then. And perhaps it is not the time for sympathetics but-" He looks at Joseph. "-it has been an honour fighting with you and being your brother. See you in the next life? Or perhaps hell first."
"She's gotten so big and beautiful.." Yurichi said as he reached his hands out and held his daughter who was nearly too heavy for his weak muscles to hold. He brought her closer with his stick arms shaking and nuzzled her, having a smile on his face the entire time as he felt her hair with his hand. "I'm sorry I couldn't be here Kiyoshi...just, you know life has a funny way of putting me through shit. It's worth it to be here with her...and.." He felt his heart sink, thinking of his time with Nirri as a demon and wondering it that was even real. "And you, my wife. I turned into a demon and....I was unfaithful." He admitted quietly, not wanting to tell her who.

"You stupid man." Valeriya commented out, not wanting to die in a battle she didn't have the capability to win. She merely watched, squatting and having her dress nearly touch the ground as she saw Takao grabbing a sword and trying to get stuff for him, his daughter and Eadlyn to leave. Then her mother holding the babies, trying not to look and see what would happen to her husband.

"That we will..." Joseph said with a grin, looking at Renald. "That we will brother. I'll see you then." He said before looking at Archaeus, going against his nature and not charging in this time. "Well Tiras, who's gonna go first?"

Archaeus grinned and shook his head, laughing a bit. "Your face is so ugly when it's in fear, you know that?" He commented out while pacing himself. "Your pupils get all tiny and your heart rate starts to beat....and I know why. You're afraid to face your sins." He said while staring into his eyes. "We both know what you turned those children into-"

"-I did not create that, is was Yasuda Seiken! I merely carried the torch and let me remind you, that saved Tiras's life!" Joseph growled out in anger.

"A life of misery. He is not thankful for the life you gave him because it was so horrid he wished he could have returned it." Archaeus said through gritted teeth. "You will suffer Joseph."

"Oh yeah? Like that defenseless boy?"

"No. Worse." Archaeus said before channeling his magic and stomping into the ground, creating spike's of energy that shot up and came out nearly a hundred feet tall. Joseph tried to fly but realized he was injured, jumping to the left where there was now a barrier between him and the others. Joseph stood up and growled, having his teeth out as he jumped to bite the god. Surprised by the strength Archaeus blocked him with his arm rather than his tail, using his tail to instead stab Joseph in the eye, causing him to yell and jump back, using his legs to kick himself back into the dirt.

"What is this magic?!" Adelger barked out as he used magic to try to destroy the wall that the god had created, seeing it as nearly endless across the land. He then began pounding on it, letting a angry war cry out each time and seeming to make it shake but not budge.

"Fayline!" Joseph cried out, crawling in the dirt away from Archaeus and feigning weakness as Archaeus walked closer. He turned around and lit the god ablaze, creating an inferno against his scales and seemingly immolating the god who just stood there and accepted it. "Die already you monster!" Joseph cried out as he grit his teeth, pushing the flames out harder which made Archaeus actually take a step back before he began to laugh.

Archaeus grinned after laughing, walking through the flames and punching Joseph so hard in the stomach that his stomach ruptured and he vomited out blood and bile, falling onto his shaking legs before he used his other hand to backhand him, knocking out half his teeth and making him lean against the spikes before looking at Archaeus and trying to throw a punch. He dodged making Joseph nearly fall over before he used his claws and dug into his stomach, tightening into a fist and grabbing onto his intenstines and yanking them out as Joseph stood paralyzed, feeling now what he had been doing for centuries onto himself and feeling scared, not knowing what was next especially when he got punched in the face again, landing on his back against the spikes before he was punched in the ribs once and had his right lung get pierced. Archaeus continued punching, destroying his internal organs and essentially flattening him before doing one final punch and punching his through the spike and forward a few feet, having chunks of his brain exposed and his scalp hanging in front of his face for a moment as he looked at Renald and died.
Tsukiyomi tried to push himself out of any of the spears but it was no use, he was lodged onto them as his brother kept on taking more and more of his energy. "Well then. Let us see what we all have. They didn't do you any good anyway so why keep them." Susanoo commented as he puts his hand on his brother's chest, taking the first soul out which was Zhanae. "Pityfull that she turned out that way. Such a beauty. Guess that was happens when you cheat on anyone." He said as he put the soul into his own body, shivering a bit as her fire was the opposite of his water. Next he pulled out a dark orb. "Blech, Chernobog. Why you even wanted him is a mystery. I'll just keep this one with me." Instead of putting it in himself he puts the soul in his pocket. Next he pulled out a light green one. "What a bitch she was. A hot one though." He puts her soul in his body as well as he prepared to pull the last one out of Tsukiyomi, the god now barely concious because of his drained energy and blood loss. "You really took all the weaker lesser gods." Susanoo commented as he pulled out a light golden orb.

Now Tsukiyomi did react as his eyes widened and he reached out to grab the orb, not carying how the twist of his shoulder hurted the wound. Susanoo was quicker though, pulling his hand backwards before Tsukiyomi could reach it. "Nymphia? Really? Though I guess you have always had a soft spot for her. I liked her as well. Sweet woman. Terrible god though." He says as he looked at the soul and then he got an idea, one that made him grin. "She once told us stories I remember. About a soul containing onces memories and energy. I know it is true. I can feel Zhanae's and Venus's feelings. I know I can search through their memories now. In this new world you want to create..... Is Nymphia there as well? For that to truly happen, for her to remember you now, you'll need this, don't you?"

Tsukiyomi tried to struggle as hard as he could as his eyes were furious, hiding the desperation he felt inside as he felt where his brother was going with this. "You leave her alone." He gurgled out through the blood that was dripping out of his mouth.

But this only made Susanoo laugh. "I knew it. You are so easy to read. But to believe you would get this angrey. You just made it all the more interesting for me. So let's make a deal." The spears suddenly all dissapeared as Susanoo grabbed Tsukiyomi's hair and forced him up onto his feet. 4 spears of water shot out of the ground, two on each side creating and X form to hold Tsukiyomi up by his arms. He would collapse back onto his knees otherwise. Another spear shot out but stopped right before Tsukiyomi's throat, to stop him from moving too soon. "You can go." Susanoo said as he walked a few feet away before facing towards his brother again. "You can leave and make this new world you want. If you even can now without the other gods. Try and make it pretty again. Or find me later to fight me again. I like that idea so you can do that. I'll make it even more interesting. If you walk away, you can get all the souls back to save humanity." He held up Nymphia's soul. "Except this one. This one I'll crush. Making all her memories and her essence dissapear. Or, you can come get her. Try to take her. And then we'll see if you live for another fight. Soooo leave, get the gods and get another chance to save humanity or save Nymphia." All the spears dissapeared, Tsukiyomi now free to move on his own as his wounded legs weekly kept him up."You have three seconds to decide. One-" He began to crush the golden orb between his fingers, the thing immediatly showing cracks. "Two-" His grin grew as he saw Tsukiyomi's eyes widen in pure panic. "Thr-" He felt the blood splatter on his face, Tsukiyomi's outstretched hand only a few inches away from the orb but he could not reach it.

Tsukiyomi spat out more blood as he looked down at the two spears puncturing his lungs. Susanoo laughed as he shook his head. "You truly are an idiot, little brother." The spears dissapeared, making the god of the moon fall face forward onto the ground. "Though I admire your persitence. Perhaps we will see eachother again soon for another fight." He said as he walked off but Tsukiyomi surprised him by grabbed onto the leg of his pants. Susanoo raises one eyebrow before chuckling and shaking his head. "Boy, you sure look pathetic now. You really do need to pick a clear side though. To believe you would so quickly give up the whole of humanity for her." He lifted up his foot and stomped him on the back of his head, cracking his nose against the ground with a loud crunch. Susanoo puts Nymphia's soul into his pocket as he then walked off, jumping into the ocean and leaving his little brother like that.

----------------

Kiyoshi held her hand on their daughter's back to help her weakened husband keep their child up. She was smiling so much at this imagine that it was almost hurting. That he was able to hold their child again felt like a blessing to her. As he told her about her unfaithfullness she simply puts her hands on his cheeks to make him look at her. There was not a single hint of anger or hurt there. "Don't worry about that. Don't even think about it. It doesn't matter. What matters is that you are here..." She jumped up a bit and looked behind her as the fighting now really started. "We should go..." She said quietly but urgently. She did not want to spend their last minutes here. She knew it would be their last. Ishmael had told her. But she felt blessed to have him here with her for those minutes.

Renald promised himself that if they even lived for a second after this fight he would beat Joseph himself for that loud mouth of his. Though those thoughts were quickly wiped away as he got seperated from them, making his stomach turn. Desperately he punched on the barrier, trying to find a way in but it was indeed magic he had never felt before. Baldrik was doing the same, looking if he could fly over but that was no use either. They couldn't get through. Another pair of hands joined the pounding on the barrier, Fayline's. Tears were streaming down her face and she was hyperventaliting as she could not reach her husband who did not stand a chance against the god. "PLEASE! JOSEPH! LET HIM GO! PLEASE!" She was screaming her voice hoarse as she begged and begged but the only reply she got was her husband being smashed through the barrier. She sobbed and her whole body was trembling as she quickly made her way towards his sickly beaten body, falling onto her knees next to it. She did not even dare touch him. Afraid it would hurt him anywhere though that was ofcourse a vain thought. Still she carefully took his hand, one of the few things still intact as she held it against her wet cheek. Through her sobs she said sweet words and soft promises in French. Things he would never hear anymore.

Renald felt like trowing up as he stared at the body was what felt like eternity but was merely a few seconds. It only took a minute for his brother to be this brutally and savagely murdered. He could not even stand beside him. Help him in any way. That was probably what pained him the most. Just like Belial and like Rex, he had been in a way alone when he got killed. He looked at his gauntlet and took a deep breath. If this was it, he would go all out. "Go ahead, Volgar." He said as all his veins suddenly began to glow purple and he yelped in pain as he dubbled forward. His muscles seemed to move and grow on their own as his eyes began to turn red. His teeth elongating and his hands and feets turning into paws and claws. A light layer of fur coated his skin now as his muscles ripped the fabric of his shirt. And when he stood tall again he was growling like the beast he had let take control. He stood there, like a hunter looking at his prey as he waited for Archaeus to move.

"Oh boy." Baldrik breathed out before looking between Renald and Archaeus before looking at Harold, getting a quick idea. "Harold! Let's pretend we are annoying Lizana again!" He called out, hoping the warlock would fucking understand in time or else his time would be very very short. He spread his wings and charged head on towards the god. He held out his claw, looking ready to strike as he neared and neared and neared- But then just before he actually reached the god, thank the heavens, a portal appeared and suddenly he was behind the god, still going at full speed as he made half a flip and kicked Archaeus square in the back, launcing him forward as Renald jumped forward as well, actually managing to bite into the God's shoulder as Slivverin appeared out of the shadow to wrap around Archaeus body.
"Yes...we need to leave." Yurichi said quietly as he got up, using what magic he had left to get up and be strong. He looked at the battlefield and shook his head, knowing that that man was stronger than they could ever comprehend. Stronger than even Tsukiyomi at his strongest; that was no longer a man. He was a force of nature, a being of pure energy. "So..how's my sister been?" He asked while walking, knowing that things must have been different for Yumi.

"Try me. That's why I'm gonna tear your little head's wife from her shoulder's when I'm done with you." Archaeus said in annoyance as he looked at Renald, hating those chimera like creatures. When struck from the back he was not surprised but instead humored. As he was bitten and wrapped around he fought back, extending his wings and fighting against the force. He placed his hand on Renald's side, having a jolt of electricity shock his magic nerves and dissipate his bindings before looking at Ivanka who had been taking care of the twins. He charged during Renald's recovery, closing the distance between him and Ivanka in a second. He swung his hand down to slash her and the child in her arms but Adelger blocked it with his saber, hitting the god with his hilt to hold him as Ivanka made her way away. Archaeus chuckled, finding the fighting from the human to be a game.

"I will end you!" Adelger barked out, having madness and determination in his eyes and he pressed his saber against the scaly hands of the god. "I am the child of destiny! I will forge the new empire with your blood."

"Go ahead and do that then- won't change nothing." Archaeus said before folding his hands over the blade and pressing back, bending the blade of the saber in Adelger's direction as his feet went deeper into the dirt from the pressure as he tried to resist the god. "You're a failure, just like your pathetic father and grandfather."

"Do not insult my honor!" Adelger said in such anger that there was tears in his eyes as he pushed back. Archaeus then head butted him, taking the saber that was once used to slash Elvyne and slashing Adelger across the face, cutting off his nose and leaving a gaping hole where blood came in with his air, knocking him to the ground before following Ivanka with the blood and bent saber, turning a corner and having a spear of ice go into his bloodied shoulder. He looked at it and pulled it out with one hand, stopping time and closing the distance with her with his draconic jaws wide open, resuming time as he bit straight through the top of Ollie's skull, spitting it out like he was taking off the top of a carrot as Ivanka screamed loudly.

"Remember my children? The way my daughter cried and pissed herself as your soldiers came to take me and tie me to a pole? To execute me in front of the world?" Archaeus asked while he grabbed her jaw, raising her up as she pissed herself.

"Renald!...Save..me-" As Ivanka tried to speak Archaeus tightened his grip, breaking both sides of her jaw in the middle of her attempting to beg for help.

"I remember!" Archaeus screamed out in anger as all the voices of the gods spoke at once.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Kiyoshi actually helped him get back onto his feet before taking Mizuki out of his arms to carry her herself, glad to be leaving the fighting behind them. "Honestly. Things have been rough. For both her and me so I did not check on her quite as often as I should have. I was... Not in a good place for a very long time." She admits, a bit ashamed of that. "She did gave birth to a daughter a little while ago." She adds the only piece of positveness that she could.

Renald yelled, or in this state, howled out in pain as his body twitched on the floor, feeling nauseous as his nerves were this shook up. His legs were trembeling as he stood but he grabbed his head and shook it fiercely as if trying to shake it all out when he heard her scream, his body on full alert again as he charged towards the sound on all fours. He saw the blood. Saw the hand around her jaw. His wife. And it made him so furious he lost all control right then and there. He charged with immense speed as he tackled the god down, making him drop his wife before he began to slash and gnaw down at the god like a rabid animal.

In the meanwhile, a portal appeared next to the dropped Ivanka and Baldrik grabbed her before pulling her through as the portal closed. They were at the side of the town, far enough to not see but close enough to hear. Baldrik's stomach clenched as he looked at Ivanka before pulling the scarf he had off of his neck and kneeling down next to her. As gentle but quickly as he could he wrapped it under her jaw, making a knot on top of her head to keep her jaw from hanging lose. "You get out of here right now." He ordered her as he helped her back on her feet. "Run, don't look back."
"Oh well that's cute. Not as cute as Mizuki but cute." Yurichi chuckled out while walking with the two, wondering what hardships that Kiyoshi went through being a single mother. "She looks just like you, you know. With her black hair...round face and those big eyes, you'd think I wasn't even involved in making her." He laughed out. "Like you plopped out a clone or something."

"I hate dogs!" Archaeus barked out while covering his face with his scaly arms before stabbing him in the slide with his tail, pulling him off before standing up straight and punching Renald's dog like form in the face, doing it again and again and again until he turned him back into his human form, lifting Renald up by his collar and looking at his bloodied face. "And you." He hissed out. "This is for the execution. For watching as they all looked and spit on Tiras- on us!" The god said before using his tail and wrapping it around the arm of Renald pulling down and tearing, grinning as he hear the muscles tear like Velcro ripping and the ligaments popping like rubber bands snapping.

"My...husthban." Ivanka spoke out with her tongue pinched in between her jaw. "No. I won leabe h..him." Ivanka said as she limped back to Renald's direction, hearing the gods anger. "Why...why doth...he kill us?" She spoke out while falling to her knees- hearing the cry of Tarquin who she dropped being right next to Archaeus and Renald. "Why are we...forsaken?"

Suddenly the screech of a dragon was heard, knocking down the trees in the vicinity as a nine headed dragon taller than a three story building formed in the forest- it's cry able to match Archaeus's level of intensity. Archaeus dropped Renald and simply stomped on his chest to stop his heart before turning into his godly form, matching almost the size of the nine headed beast and roaring back at it; his roar much stronger and deeper before the nine heads of the dragon cried out, each one spewing a different element as Archaeus roared so hard that it harmed time and space, turning the blue sky black as the sun waned in power and the universe tore open- a kaleidoscope of colors hitting the earth as pure existence was being torn apart.
Kiyoshi smiled softly and tears appeared once again in her eyes. She laughs lightly as she wipes the tears away. "Sorry, it's just hearing you laugh is more than I could have wished for right now." She says quietly before picking herself together. "She is yours. Deffinantly. Those coloured eyes can't be mist-" she held her daughter tighter and flinched as she heard the roar, Mizuki starting to cry. She would be freakking out more if she had not known what was going to happen.

Renald did not even hear as he was so brutally beaten it even turned him back into his human form. He could not even progress what was going on as he arm began to fear, making the only thing he did understand the pain as he screamed out. So as he was dropped and stomped on, it felt like a mercy.

Baldrik cursed as he followed Ivanka before pulling her backwards and picking up Tarquin as Archaeus turned into a dragon. He cursed again, looking at Renald's dead body. As they roared he covered Ivanka's ears as he groaned in pain. Never had he seen such power before. And he prayed this would be the last time.
"The world really is ending.." Yurichi whispered to her before leaning in and kissing his daughter's forehead, having tears come to his eyes as he also felt the fear his daughter felt. "That power is nothing that I've ever seen before...not even in the devil himself."

The nine headed dragon managed to fly of the ground, being a moving fortress as it tried to grapple Archaeus, forcing him to stand on his hindlegs as he pushed back. The steps of the two making the earth shake as Archaeus threw the nine headed dragon onto the ground. It responded by wrapping four of its head's around him, having the others bite at his sides and shoulders which pissed off the dragon god. He let out a cry, having the scales on his body begin to have flames coming out from under them, immolating Archaeus entirely and forcing the nine headed dragon to squirm away. He let out one more cry, having the sun begin flare up as in an instant it hit the earth like Ra forced it to but instead of merely touching, it pierced and went through the planet creating a hole that went to the other side and in an instant fractured the planet into many pieces. Archaeus went through space, flying above and watching as all the lights on earth went out in an instant and pieces of the planet began to collide with the moon- the god of the universe watching over as the gods most prized creation was vaporized and both the sun and earth ceased to exist.
Kiyoshi looked back at the dragon's fighting. "It really is...." she quietly said as she saw the sun getting brighter, just as the day Ra attacked. So she held her husband and daughter and closed her eyes as all life on earth was wiped out in an instant. Every single being on the planet killed in one single blow. The earth now a mere broken rock floating in space as no life could ever excist on it again.

Tsukiyomi had truly no clue where he had been blown off to. He was laying on rock and he felt like he was moving. That he knew. He also knew that his time was running out and even if he managed to heal one long, his breathing became heavier by the second and his energy fading. It was a miracle he even survived the blast. Sheer willpower. He laid on his back. Staring up at dark nothingness and floating pieces of debris far away. Did he do it? Did he- He coughed violently and weezed out, gasping for air as he foot stomped down onto his chest.

"Fucking hell. I really don't think this had been a part of your plans?" Susanoo asked as he looked around at the torn earth and sun. The god of storms seemed perfectly fine as he scratches the back of his head. "How in the world is this fixable. We got the moon still so the tides can still excist. I can create floating oceans. And the cockroaches of earth are already all dead so that makes it easier to recreate. How does that sound little bro?" He asked with a smile as he pushed his foot harder. "Is that what you had in mind?"
Archaeus heard the noises of Tsukiyomi and Susanoo and went to that direction, hearing Tsukiyomi essentially have the life stomped out of him. Reverting into his draki form he landed on the rock they were in and punched Susanoo so hard in the jaw that it was a miracle he didn't fly into space. "Is this what you had in mind?" Archaeus asked as he rubbed his knuckles, gritting his pointed teeth and looking at him with anger as he saw what he did to his friend. Using the power used to create Susanoo he turned it against him, having his face cover itself in scales and then uncover, revealing the face of Emeris his creator. "Why must you disappoint me?" He asked while attacking the very fiber of his being, looking like an upset father.
Tsukiyomi gasped for air as he got a small bit of his ability to breath back though immediatly he coughed up more blood that he spat out to the side. He could not help but sigh in relief a bit and smile a bit. He didnnot know why but knowing Archaeus was there made him feel at ease immediatly.

Susanoo cursed violently and quickly got back onto his feet as he held his jaw. Son of a bitch that was one hell of a punch. He growled as he glared furiously at the man interrupting him. Or more like the god. So that is the thing that got all off the other gods. It did not matter. He has been walking this earth longer than this pieced together joke. A spear appeared in his hand and he took a step forward but then he stopped. He dropped his spear and clenched his heart as sweat immediatly broke out on his body as the excruciating pain was felt everywhere. Though he kept standing. It only made him more furious. When he saw Emeris's face he was taken back for merely a second before kicking his spear up and giving it another kick to make is soar towards the god to pierce him.
Emeris grabbed the spear with grace and looked at it- smoke sizzling from the flesh burnt from grabbing the energy before he dropped it. "Child you do not know how much it irritates me to have you fling your energy at me when it is my own." Emeris said as the scales on his body disappeared and it was just him in his robe once more; his golden hair going down to his back in a ponytail as he looked at the god. "I see the anger...it is misguided." He held out his hand and forced the other god down more, narrowing his eyes and he kneeled down to place his hand on his head and smile at him. "Stop being so angry fool. You'll be with your other gods soon enough in a much better universe...a universe where we all won't be fighting, don't you understand?" He asked quietly. "We have all joined a greater purpose. A unity." As he said the word unity his eyes glowed the different colors of each god absorbed into Archaeus. "Stop it. Do not make me kill my creation. Do not make me kill what they would call...my son."
Susanoo groaned loudly and he knees buckeled before falling down onto them, his hands on the ground as well as he could not keep himself up anymore. He was panting and every breath was a pain as he could feel every viber of his being. He gritted his teeth in anger and pain but then he laughs lightly and shakes his head. "Is that what you have been pushing into his mind? You both are fools, wanting to recreate this world, thinking it would all be fine and jolly. It doesn't matter if all the gods would be there. Humans will fuck it up. They have done so since the beginning. Destorying themselfs. Destroying us. Turning against us. You two are the fools for wanting that again." He looked at Tsukiyomi. "You especially! Your blind what you call love for those creatures made you insane. Made you do things you never would have. Turned you against me. I am not going to let that happen again. This world is perfect like this!" He yelled out as a knife of water forged in his hand and he slashed across Archaeus's face
"Okay we played nice." Archaeus said as his face went from from Emeris to Tiras. "I thought we were going to be all cute, let you see a familiar face before I utterly FUCK you up but NO! You have to just fucking piss me off!" He said before punching Susanoo in the face once and then again and again and again before beginning to kick him as well, giving him an old fashioned beatdown as he simultaneously took his power away as if he was juicing a carrot, wanting to get the power he needed before picking him up and throwing him, letting him float around in space slowly as Archaeus waved at him. "I'll make sure I rebirth you with a club foot or something, quell the rage." He said before flipping the bird to him, then turning around and kneeling to his dying friend. He sighed out, shaking his head and smiling at Tsukiyomi. "And you. You're a lover, not a fighter. Why did you not think to go to me rather than to fight?"
Susanoo raised one eyebrow at the ridiculous words coming out of the other god's mouth but then his eyes widened at the sheer power in the punches. He tried to shield himself, do anything but this was no fucking fight! It pissed him extremely off that Archaeus would render him useless and then just beat him. But those angrey thoughts got further and further away from him as his energy was being drained and the life being punched out of him. He was close to the state Tsukiyomi was in before he got trown and passed out as he floated.

Tsukiyomi, through all his pain, could not help but laugh at those words. Though he laughing quickly turned into a violent coughing fit and he swallowed the blood in his mouth, groaning afterwards as he lays one hand on his chest. "I am neither one of those..." he said with a slight smile before shrugging. "And i have fought before...." multiple times really. Tiras had even been there. But thinking back he may have always been more on the defense side.... And he had never been alone... He decided to not ponder over that. "He is... Still my brother.... we both betrayed eachother once... This fight was for us." He says before sighing deeply and closing his eyes. "Is it almost over?..... Susanoo has the other gods." He adds though he thinks Archaeus already felt that.
"Had." Archaeus commented quietly, looking at his friend who was laying there in pain. "I want you to know Tsukiyomi that I appreciate the time I had with you. I want you to know that I am sorry for the deception it took to get here, the pain and sacrifice it took on the part of everyone. It took a lifetime of pain for me and I'm sure longer for you, so I want you to know it's okay my friend." He said with a smile, putting his hand on the back of Tsukiyomi's head and raising it a bit as placed his other hand over his friends chest and gave him one jolt to send him to the heaven's before dropping him, absorbing his soul too along with the others. Archaeus stood up with the blood of his friend on his hand and tightened his fist as he went to where the axiom was, floating in the air and going at a speed faster than even light could travel as he went to the axiom.

Archaeus faced the axiom for the first time in person, pacing around it before putting both hands on it's side and exerting all his energy into it, pushing all his energy into it. It didn't explode in a way that could be comprehended, rather everything just stopped the minute the power was stronger than the axioms as if a light switch had flickered.

"Let there be light!" Archaeus's voice called out in the darkness and with it the first protons and neurons came together, creating a massive explosion like the big bang of the old universe which made all the stars, planets and everything else in the universe form in a second like it had been when the first universe was created. Archaeus floated past the planets for billions of years just to get to earth, looking about at his creation and finding himself pleased before in the three hundredth million year finding his way back to his home planet, landing on the continent that would be known as Africa as the plates had already shifted and the dinosaurs along with many other things had naturally existed, having been set in place by this god only no humans yet had been formed. Tearing from his own scales he formed Tsukiyomi, Nymphia, Emeris, Venus, Chronov and Zhanae along with a few other random and lesser gods he had reformed only this time none of them had any power at least yet. Seeing the naked humans in his dragon form, watching them as they sprouted and came from the grass he nodded his head and watched them not know anything before he slowly walked to an apple tree being more ancient than time itself and grabbing one off, fusing it with the knowledge of Tsukiyomi's past life and the journey it took for Archaeus to get there before handing it to Tsukiyomi only. "Eat." He said, not knowing if the man would know language.
Tsukiyomi smiled up at his friend for the final time in this life. Yes, he already felt like he would die on this earth by his hands. He didn't know how or why but he had always known. And he was fine with that. At peace with it. So he closed his eyes as he let Archaeus take his soul away with the promise of seeing eachother in the next life.

A lifetime later a man stood up from the ground and the grass, looking around. Not knowing where he was or who he was or what even these thoughts in his head meant. He looked at his own hands like an infant finding out his own body before looking around, seeing creatures who seemed to resemble him do the same as he was doing. Though there was one thing different. An other creature who held out an object to him. Most humans scurried a bit away though he stayed. It made a sound, starteling him a bit though he did not seem violant. As if an instinct he reached out and took the apple. Looking at it with a raised eyebrow he raised it to his nose to sniff on it. And again on instinct he took a bite out of it. At was as if the jolt that killed him now jolted him back alive as his previous life flashed before his eyes. Every bits and pieces of it. And when it was done he gasped and fell onto his hands and knees, his whole body trembling as his mind and body tried to process everything. When he calmed down he looked up, hearing only the sounds of birds and feeling the breeze in the grass. And slowly he began to smile and then to laugh as he lets himself drop onto his back. That guy did it. That crazy man turned god pulled it off.
The old god looked in Tsukiyomi's and chuckled, finally seeming to make a noise after so many years of silence. His golden scales on his face were turning silver with age and his eyes were full of cataracts, nearly blind in a physical sense after being alive for so long. He then slowly moved his large and old body to the apple tree again and pulled another off, slowly getting to Nymphia who was hiding in a bush and leaning down, gently opening his mouth and picking her up before walking back to Tsukiyomi tiredly, panting in fact before setting Nymphia down with grace and holding out the apple to her; the apple looking like a pebble in his massive hand. This apple was different though in which it'd only remind her of the life her and Tsukiyomi had before she went insane and it would make her immortal in a sense yet without the power that corrupted her so long ago. "I'm getting fucking old Tsukiyomi. You're lucky." Archaeus grumbled out. "So here's the plan. You, her- create something beautiful alright? Lead the humans in the right direction. I have a nice cave picked out for me right over there." He said while pointing left. "So get me out of there when you need me to tell you some stories to write down in our book for the humans, or for when a war is going to happen so I can eat them or for when you potentially get lonely though I doubt you will be." The old man chuckled out. "Alright? I'll be sleeping in the meantime. I'm too old to be out with you youngings anyways."
Tsukiyomi sat upright before standing up, now for the first time really looking at the man who had revived his world. He truly looked old and tired. No wonder. He guessed that is why of the many reasons he took his life away in the previous one. He would have ended up like Archaeus otherwise as well. "You do look old." He said jokingly with a big smile, his heart feeling lighter than it has ever been. "Just revived me and already giving orders. And what a thought out plan you have." He says with a chuckle." ... Take a good rest, my friend. You deserve it. And there won't be any need to go eat anyone." He said with a grin and slightly as a warning. "Though I will visit often enough. Don't want you getting lonely either." He smiled brightly before he yelped as he suddenly got knocked down by something.

It was Nymphia, she had taken a bite, and she was crying and laughing and smiling as she held Tsukiyomi close to her as they laid on the ground. She truly did not know half of what had happend or how. But she did know he was here. And he probably would know and explain. But for now, him being here with her was all that mattered. "Tsuki." She cried out onto his chest.

It took him a few seconds to realize she was truly here. Remembering him. Holding him. A shaky laugh escapes his lips as he wraps his arms tightly around her burrying his face in her hair as his own tears began to drop and his body to shake a bit from held in sobs. He tangled his hands in her hair and pulled her head a bit up before pulling her back down, connecting his lips with hers in a kiss he put all his longing and love for her in it. When he pulled away she was in pure shock and he was almost afraid he had done something wrong before she began to smile more, laugh and kiss him again. The relief he felt was hard to describe as he returned her kiss before pulling her down again to simply hold her. "I love you." He mumbles those words repeatedly into her hair as he was afraid to let her go.
Archaeus watched the two and smiled, knowing very well that Tsukiyomi wouldn't need to worry about being lonely. It made him know now that everything he did was okay, that the bloodshed was worth it because now they were in paradise and at least for his friend he was going to have his happy ending. He nodded his head, letting the two have their privacy as he slowly walked to a cavern which had no padding on it. He grumbled, going to a tree and ripping the top layer of it completely off and putting it inside of his cave before walking back to the apple tree, ignoring the couple on the way there and the humans frolicking about trying to do their own thing and he ate his own apple, sinking his teeth into it and swallowing it whole before going to his cave and finally having time to peacefully sleep in the first time in what actually was a billion years.
For the hundreds of years to come more and more humans would be habitating the earth, being led by Tsukiyomi and his wife as they guided the humans to become the civilisation only they knew it could become. In the meanwhile, Tsukiyomi visited Archaeus often enough, and if the dragon god was not grumpy or too tired, they would write together what would become the human's guiding book. The Trials of Man was the first they finished. Being followed by some other books. The more intelligent the humans became and the more the world began to form, the less Tsukiyomi meddled with them. Watching them from before in the realm he had once again created for him and Nymphia. Their children they let mortal and they became the first religion spreaders of the world. He did not leave the humans alone though. As it never would die out, they did start a war, the humans against eachother. As expected. Though a certain golden dragon piped that down. There were a few of those incidents in the coming few thousands of years. But every time belief in the books and what they now called the Tsurasian Religion came out stronger. How could it now when the golden dragon literrly came down from heavens to correct you. The longer humans lived, more races began to excist. Tsukiyomi had always wondered if it had been natural or Archaeus wanting to spice the world up. But no man was ever giving the ability of magic again. Humankind thrived. The world was at piece. One religion. One unity though it was still ruled by several emperors and kings dividing the lands. Technology slowly advanced. And in what felt the blink of an eye they were at Cantenseel again, the most high tech city floating in the ocean's. And both Tsukiyomi and Archaeus watched from above and shared a cup of sake as they were counting down. "Are you ready to be finally reborn again?" Tsukiyomi asked with a smile at his old friend. "Nerveus? Anxious? In a few minutes you have to go. You should not drag her labor on forever."
"I'm not sure what I feel...just...tired I suppose." Archaeus said quietly in his draki form. His hair of flames had became a long silver mane and his face as pruned and shriveled, still unable to grow a beard even in divinity. His pointed ears had skin hanging down- wrinkles just from age and his slanted eyes were nearly shut without any attempt from Tiras to shut them. "Just can't wait till I see her again, that's all." He admitted with a smile, giving himself a sip. "I've lived a lot of life Tsukiyomi, done a lot of things as a man...and as a god. I'm glad to be taking a break, a real one, unknowing of my power for even these couple decades. I just...watch over me, you know? Archaeus myself is quite orderly...Tiras is not. Tiras must be lead to the right path. Be his priest, pretend to be a clergyman and just guide him- the Seiken clan respects you the church...it'll all be fine." He commented before sighing, looking down and seeing his mother get ready to push out a child. "Anyways....I'll see you soon." He said with a grin, getting up and finishing his last drink before hopping down.

-------------

"Ahhhh!" Sumiya screamed out as she let out one final push as the doctor led the baby out and cut the umbilical cord, then wiping him down to reveal a pale colored boy with hair like silver, ears that pointed out slightly and squinted eyes that held one blue eye and one yellow eye. The child cried out like a real baby the second it's soul came into it and his grandfather Yasuda held the child who was born from an older elven man who had visited their town months prior, looking at it and finding himself unable to hate the boy. "What is his name?" Sumiya's father asked sternly.

"Tiras...Tiras Seiken." Sumiya panted out, looking at her father and wondering what he thought.

"Well..." Yasuda looked down at him, knowing that he himself had no sons and with him being elderly this would be the only heir. "I guess Mr. Tiras has much to get used to...because this boy's going to be the next shogun of our clan." He said with a small grin- the corners of his mouth curving with it.
Tsukiyomi smiled kindly before finishing his own drink. "Oh, do not worry about that. I promised myself to be keeping a very close eye on you. I don't want to have remake another world. Once is enough." He says with a kind smile though he did really mean it and he watched and waved as the man jumped down to his own revival. He sighs a bit before feeling two arms wrap aroound his neck from behind. "He'll be fine."

"You think so?" Nymhpia asks with a soft smile as she kisses his cheek.

"I know so.... But that is only because I'll be there to keep him out of trouble. I swear that man i more troublesome as a human than Susanoo ever was." He comments with a sigh, now realizing how much troubles he could be having for the next few decades as Nymphia simply chuckled and giggled. Dear lords he prayed it would go smoothly.

~~~~~~~~~~

Time passed in a normal fasion but still it all seemed to fly by as 27 years passed. And in Cantenseel, even though it has been wiped out of excistence, magic was about to happen as faith could not stay away for any longer.

In the mansion of the Stadner family the maids and butlers were readying the the ball room, decorating it with a golden theme as the cooks cooked up their most delicious and expensive looking appetizers. Though luckily it was already almost done as the guest would be arriving soon enough. And in one of the rooms of that large mansion sat Felicia Stadner, reading through a paper as she sat in her shining red gown as two maids worked on her hair. She did not pay much attention, nor did she pay attention to her father was was ranting with a drink in his hand as he paced through her room. "-all I am saying is that you should just keep an open mind to it and give someone a chance." He finished talking and that was all she seemed to have heard.

"Huh?" Felicia asked as she looks up from the paper. Her father sighing a bit as he took the paper out of her hand, looking at it. A listning of the houses that were currently being sold, their expected prices, and the prices which they tried to sell them for. The Stadner family has gotten big in their buisiness owning and selling high quality real estate. And she was determinded to take over the buisiness. Which Duce was ofcourse perfectly fine with. She was his heir nontheless and she did a great job. He wanted that torch to once go over to her. But it made her blind to what more he wanted. Or atleast what she should be looking for.

He sits down and puts the paper away. "When are you going to get married?" He bluntly and directly asked.

"Not yet. I have not find the right man."

"You keep using that as an excuse for the fact you are not looking."

Felicia sighed as she dismissed her maids so they could be alone for a minute. She searched through her jewerly box to find the earings and necklace she wanted. "I don't get the problem. I am doing good work in the company. The buisiness is thriving. I am selling more than you ever could now and I am perfectly happy like this. I don't need a man." She says as she turns around, having put her earrings in and folding her arms, ready for her father's arguement.

Duce stood up from the couch and folds his arms as well but then he sighed. "Stubborn like your mother."

"Like her? Really?"

At that he could not help but crack a small grin before sitting down next to her on the vanity chair she was sitting on. "Your mother would have wanted a husband for you. And you are already 23 now, getting closer to 24."

"Don't play the mother card on me."

"Then I play the father card. I want that too for you. You work hard but how nice would it be for someone to support you as well. Even though with what we have you don't need it but still." Felicia simply shrugged. "Just look?"

Felicia finally smiles only a tad bit before sighing loudly and nodding. "Fine."

Duce clapped his hands and grinned before standing up. "Good. Now, there is a long list of fine gentleman around your age with good families coming tonight and I am sure they would be looking out for you." Perhaps because he had been spreading word of his gorgeous single daughter looking for a husband.

Felicia picked up a lipstick as she raises one eyebrow. "This ball was to mingle with buisiness accosiates and other big names in this country."

".... Yes it is. But that does not trow away the fact that some young high classed gentleman will still be here tonight. Think about Ellington."

"The politician? No thank you." She said as she began to aply the lipstick.

"Silvius?"

"Even though he is a very nice and kind man and we had some good conversations I prefer him staying our account manager."

"Bordeaux."

"No."

"Seiken, he is going to be the next shogun after all."

"I pass."

"I heard a priest is coming from the church."

"Daddy..." Felicia says with the roll of her eyes.

"Ah, the Tenshin brothers. You have met them before. Kyo and Kane. They are big names in the medical and technology department."

She did remember them, she used to play with them she thinks when they had been little, and when she did not say no immediatly her father grinned. "I'll talk. But no. Not to marry."

Duce sighed. "Markovich?"

This made Felicia laugh. "The old man or the woman around my age? Now you are just trowing names father."

Duce grinned slightly before looking at the time. "I should check if everything is rounded up. The guest will arrive soon." he leans down and gives his daughter a kiss on her head. "Just keep an open mind." He says before heading towards the door.

"Not open for a woman!" She called out after him and she smiled as she heard him chuckle before closing the door. But then she sighs and puts her forhead against the mirror infront of her. What had she agreed to.

---------

"Tiras, are you ready to- Dear gods please put your suit on." Tsu said with a loud groan as he entered the young man's room and noticed him not even being nearly ready even though they were supposed to leave in ten minutes. "I am begging you, get your ass up, and start getting dressed." He complained as he readjusted his own yukata and grabbed Tiras's suit, trowing it at him. Tsu has been working for the Seikan family for a long time, being their personal clergyman from the main church in Cantenseel which was being led by a priest called Souji. The Seikan family had asked guidance for their son and there Tsu went. And boy did he had some troubles having to help raise that rascal of a boy. And now he was 27. And still the same rascal. "This is the only thing you had to do all day, get ready on time." Tsu grumbled out as he rubs his forhead.

-------

Renald was leaning against the wall, looking at his wristwatch, waiting outside for Joseph so they could finally get in the car and leave. Really, if they had not been friends he would not have been waiting a second longer. Fashionably French late he liked to use as an excuse. Though he was used to it by now. They have been friends for a very long time now it felt like though in real it may be shorter than they both thought. Renald got hired by the Bordeaux as his account manager as he was known for doing a perfect job with the Stadner, Tenshin and Ellington households. Being an account manager in Cantenseel was actually good practice for when he was going to have to take over the lands his uncle had in Britain. And he liked the job. But boy did he sometimes get a headache from all the money Bordeaux was trowing at random things. Three times this months he had remodeled his wine cellar. Three times. When he saw the man of the pain in his head finally get out of the house he sighs in relief. "That took you long enough."
"Tsu you don't put a suit on like the when you're a shogun." Tiras grumble out as he held the covers over his face, his ears sticking out to avoid his hiding. He grumbled out even more as he got himself out of bed, looking at the man who he had seen as a father figure along with his grandfather. "I mean sure, I'm not the best shogun but I know about-" He went to the locked closet in his room and unlocked it, revealing a suit of armor that looked like it was from the middle century. "- this." He said as he took it down, the samurai armor weighing about eighty pounds in total. "And I have to wear this because if you remember right, a lot of the thirty families new heirs are going to be there too. And you know my grandpa is getting old and cranky-" Tiras began to put on the armor, seeming very annoyed he had the wear what he called a clown costume for these type of occasions. "-and wants to make sure that the bloodline is going to get passed down, preferably in a Japanese lady but honestly in any lady at this point because I think he's afraid I might be gay because I just don't touch women." He put on the chest piece feeling now as if he was going to break his spine like usual. "Which he'd be right- not in the gay part but in the lady part. I swear Tsu that girl from my dreams, I swear there's gotta be one like her somewhere." He said while finishing putting on the rest of his armor. It was black and gold with the golden dragon crest of their family large on the center. "We don't have time for waiting now, we must go." He said while brushing his hair back and going outside his room and upstairs a couple floors to the helipad which he stepped on, waiting for Tsukiyomi as several of his own dignitaries dressed up in only black samurai armor with the crest on their chest rather than the fancy gold ordained.

------------

"Sorry about that mon amour, I had to finish some dealings with some fellows that would probably give you a heart attack if you knew who they were." Joseph said jokingly while sitting back and relaxing. He owned many bars across the world and was a titan in the liquor industry, occasionally also bootlegging the substance into dry countries which interpreted the path of man quite literally in the troubles that alcohol had brought. "You know, considering I already am wanted dead or alive in the middle east these business dealings are quite profitable! What do I have left to lose when they want my life?" He asked with a chuckle as he looked at the back seat and placed his brief case down.